Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker

TV Show (2011)

Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker
Texas physician offers a practical approach to health.
Watch It

• 3 Sun
  • 4 Mon
  • 5 Tue
  • 6 Wed
  • 7 Thu
  • 8 Fri

…but click Add to My Picks to add to your personal TV Schedule and LocateTV will tell you when Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker is next on TV.

Never miss an episode of Your Health With Dr.… again!

Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker is not on TV at the moment. Sign up to LocateTV and we'll email you when it is next on!
Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker?

6 comments

• Ayla_LocateTV
    1 month ago, Ayla_LocateTV said:
    As per my comment 7 months ago, just a lil reminder that LocateTV isn't affiliated with any TV show or network. Try http://www.bioinnovations.net/about.asp - hope that helps! Kind regards, ^Ayla - LocateTV Report abuse
  • imagineitallnow
    1 month ago, imagineitallnow said:
    My mother has bouts of diarhea for 9 mo. A CAT scan, bloods, colonoscopy, stool sample . nothing. She is an active senior 5'7" 130 lbs., She eats VERY healthy ( wild salmon, fruits & vegetables and drinks green tea and vitamins.) Please help! Report abuse
  • asantana032
    8 months ago, asantana032 said:
    I live in Florida, I would like to contact Dr. Becker . My daughter was hospitalized for brain bleed and low platelets counts. Dr. Put her on 60mg of prednisone. Now she can't sleep and pain in her legs. I would like to know what natural herbs available Report abuse
  • Ayla_LocateTV
    8 months ago, Ayla_LocateTV said:
    Hi 18dajahtyrae - LocateTV is simply a TV listings site and not affiliated with any TV show. Sorry, we can't help you. ^Ayla Report abuse
  • 18dajahtyrae
    8 months ago, 18dajahtyrae said:
    I have some questions for Dr. Becker about what herbs and vitamins my husband should take for his cancer.....he just got done with chemo after 4 months and he is weak and always fatigued from the Citsplatin and Gemzar.....can you help us out??? Dee Report abuse
  • jeannie4374
    1 year ago, jeannie4374 said:
    I have watched Dr. Becker and Cindy for many years he is very informative he has helped me and my family so much he told me what to do for my husband when he had a ruptured disc and it helped him to heal and to date he still uses the herbs and vitamins . Report abuse
Showing 6 of 6 comments

Explore LocateTV

Missed something you like? LocateTV finds catchup TV so you don't have to! Look for the "Online" tab on our TV show and people pages

Your Health With Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker

Episode Guide (5)
This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.