Yes Dear: Season 6 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 6 Episode 15: Should I Bring a Jacket?
Greg and Christine form an unofficial pact when they realize they can each get what the other wants from their respective spouses.
- Season 6 Episode 14: The Limo
Jimmy and Greg must do some fancy two-stepping when their surprise anniversary plans go wrong.
- Season 6 Episode 13: The Guinness World Record
When Jimmy finds out that Dominic did not invite him to Career Day like he had done in the past, Jimmy worries that his son no longer finds his job cool.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Quitters Never Dance
Logan and Jimmy sign up for a dance class, and Christine refuses to let Jimmy quit when he learns a performance is required.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Christine the Spy
When Jimmy tries to trick Christine into divulging information about Radford Studio, she catches on to his plan and decides to teach him a lesson.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Jimmy Sponsors a Vacation
Jimmy and Christine take Greg and Kim on a getaway weekend, but Jimmy's use of coupons and stand-by travel leave them wondering whether they will make it out of the airport.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Marital Aid
Greg and Jimmy take advantage when another man's rude treatment of his wife makes Kim and Christine appreciate them more.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Jimmy the Teacher
Jimmy earns a little extra money by teaching the kids on the block the things their fathers can't.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Baby, Baby Not
Kim and Christine each decide to have another baby, causing Greg and Jimmy to plead for abstinence.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Jimmy From the Block
Jealous of Jimmy's popularity with the neighbors, Kim decides to have a barbecue and blames Greg when no one shows up.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Barbecue
Greg befriends Charlie (Heavy D) and Dave (Tone-Loc) at a barbecue restaurant while overcoming his fear of a rough neighborhood.
- Season 6 Episode 4: On Your Marks, Get Set, Mow
When Jimmy is in last place during a lawnmower race, he partners with Greg in hopes of winning the next one.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Dominic's First Date
When Dominic follows Jim's secret dating advice, he strikes out with Christine.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Greg's a Mooch
Jimmy and Kim decide it is time for some tough love when Greg gets too comfortable and declines a job offer.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Radford Reshuffle
When new management takes over the studio, Mr. Savitsky gets fired and convinces Greg to leave with him.
Yes Dear: Season 5 (2005)
- Season 5 Episode 11: Broken by the Mold
Greg lost his job at the movie studio and is depressed. Meanwhile Kim finds a damaged wall in the house which reveals water damage and mold. The Warners have to stay with the Hughes while the house is being repaired.
- Season 5 Episode 10: A Little Breathing Room
Even though Jimmy and Christine have their own home, it seems they are over at the Warners' place just as often. Kim complains and Christine overhears it. Both couples try to find new friends, but they encounter problems in their search.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Senior Olympics
Jimmy's dad, Big Jimmy (Jerry Van Dyke), enters a Senior Olympic fencing tournament with Greg's father, Tom (Tim Conway).
- Season 5 Episode 8: Tree Hugger
Jimmy decides to cut down a lemon tree in his backyard, but Greg wishes he would leave it there, and the two wind up in a childish feud.
- Season 5 Episode 7: New Neighbors
When the house next to the Warners' goes on the market, Jimmy and Christine want to buy it, so they try to discourage other potential buyers.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Won't Ask, Won't Tell
Christine is fed up with being ignored by Jimmy, so she and Kim try to teach him a lesson by sending him on a wild goose chase.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Greg's New Assistant
When Christine is hired as Greg's assistant at the office, she learns the reason all his previous assistants quit.
- Season 5 Episode 4: High School Reunion
Greg is mistaken for a cool member of the class when he attends Kim, Jimmy and Christine's high-school reunion, so he plays along.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Headshot
Jimmy, Christine and Greg panic when Kim suspects that Sammy may have problems learning to read, each fearing he or she might bear some responsibility.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Jimmy Has Changed
When Jimmy exhibits symptoms of andropause, he is prescribed a testosterone medication that causes him to become more sensitive and emotional.
- Season 5 Episode 1: I Wish That I Had Sammy's Girl
Logan unintentionally steals Sammy's girlfriend, sparking a competition between the boys' parents to prove whose child is more desirable.
Yes Dear: Season 4 (2003 - 2004)
- Season 4 Episode 24: Living With Savitsky
When Mr. Savitsky begins to impose on their parenting styles, Jimmy and Christine question their decision to move into his guest house.
- Season 4 Episode 23: Shirley Cooks With Love
Greg gives Jimmy and Christine a video of their wedding day for their anniversary, but the gift backfires and causes a fight between the couple.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Couples Therapy
Greg, Kim, Jimmy and Christine decide to see a marriage counselor (Michael Boatman) after realizing the tensions between them.
- Season 4 Episode 21: A List Before Dying
Jimmy tries to fulfill all of his fantasies, no matter how unrealistic, after a piano nearly falls on his head.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Kim and Gordon
Kim takes on the challenge of remodeling the living-room fireplace without Greg's help. Guest star Willie Garson.
- Season 4 Episode 19: The Premiere
At a Hollywood premiere, Jimmy insults director Kevin Smith (guest starring as himself) by critiquing his picture.
- Season 4 Episode 18: The Owner's Suite
At a Los Angeles Lakers game, Greg's father (Tim Conway) gets into a fight with former Gov. Gray Davis.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Greg and Jimmy's Criminals
Greg and Jimmy are assigned to work with two prisoners (Travis Tritt, Trace Adkins).
- Season 4 Episode 16: Dead Aunt, Dead Aunt ...
Greg invents an aunt and her funeral in order to get out of a church-sponsored retreat for married couples.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Mama Said Knock You Out
Christina realizes a talent for boxing when, on doctor's orders to exercise, she joins a gym and beats up Jimmy in the ring.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Big Jimmy Babysits
After reminiscing about his childhood, Jimmy regrets letting his father (Jerry Van Dyke) take the boys to an amusement park.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Greg Needs a Friend
Greg cannot find anyone to go to a jazz festival with him, so the others take out a personal ad on his behalf.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Who Done It?
Greg sets out to prove Jimmy is responsible for the leak that flooded their house.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Greg forces Kim to accompany his boss to an event at an art gallery; Logan begins sporting only his underwear to protest wearing Dominic's hand-me-downs.
- Season 4 Episode 10: A Bunch of Ice Holes
Greg is forced to spend a weekend ice fishing with his father-in-law (Dan Hedaya).
- Season 4 Episode 9: Jimmy and Chuck
Chuck Norris (guest starring as himself) spends time with Jimmy to prepare for a film role as a security guard. Gena, Dakota and Danilee Norris guest star as themselves.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Day of the Dolphin
Greg just wants to play golf, but Kim arranges for him to train dolphins at SeaWorld on his birthday; Jimmy reconnects with an ex-girlfriend on the Internet.
- Season 4 Episode 7: LEGOLAND
Hoping to trump Jimmy, Greg plans a family trip to LEGOLAND in the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Dominic's Buddy
Jimmy tries to teach Dominic the evils of bullying by making him befriend the class nerd.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Big Brother-in-Law
Greg is aghast to see housemates conspiring against Jimmy on a live telecast of 'Big Brother,' and he breaks into the house to warn him.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Speed Dating
Greg decides to attend a speed-dating event following Jimmy's success at a similar affair but does worse than Jimmy did.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Spare Parts
Jimmy begs Greg to help him pitch his movie idea to a studio.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Hooked on Comics
Tom's hobby of collecting Superman comics turns to obsession when he begins to don a cape and 'fly' around the house; in an effort to divert his father to a new hobby, Greg learns a secret about his dad's connection with Superman.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Natural Born Delinquents
Greg attempts to discipline his rambunctious nephews, but the job proves to be more than he can handle.
Yes Dear: Season 3 (2002 - 2003)
- Season 3 Episode 24: When Jimmy Met Greggy
Jimmy recalls trying to sabotage Greg and Kim's budding relationship in favor of his college buddy, Brian.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Savitsky's Tennis Club
Greg competes with Jimmy and Christine for Mr. Savitsky's attention after they become chummy at a charity dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Sorority Girl
Christine neglects her responsibilities at home after she joins a sorority. Danielle Fishel, Jodie Sweetin and Bobby Trendy guest star.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Jimmy's Dumb
Jimmy returns to elementary school when he cannot help Dominic with his homework; Greg becomes obsessed with mowing lawns.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Good Squirrel Hunting
Because of Sammy's serious peanut allergy, Greg tries to rid the back yard of a troublesome squirrel.
- Season 3 Episode 19: March Madness
Kim feels bad after pressuring Greg into giving Jimmy his tickets to the NCAA basketball Final Four in New Orleans so he can attend her grandmother's birthday party. Sportscaster Jim Nantz guest stars.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Savitsky's Beach House
Kim plans a family weekend at Mr. Savitsky's beach house for Greg's birthday. Sandy Grushow guest stars.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Flirtin' With Disaster
Greg tells his disbelieving family that he's the victim of sexual harassment by a coworker (guest star Ivana Milicevic).
- Season 3 Episode 16: Hustlin' Hughes
Big Jimmy (Jerry Van Dyke) regales Dominic with stories of how he coached Hall of Famers (Johnny Bench, Ernie Banks, Frank Robinson) in the minor leagues.
- Season 3 Episode 15: House of Cards
Christine accuses Jimmy of becoming less and less romantic after she gets her Valentine's Day card.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Let's Get Jaggy With It
Greg's parents (Tim Conway, Vicki Lawrence) visit after his father wins a role as an extra on 'JAG.'
- Season 3 Episode 13: Space Jam
Greg agrees to donate his old junk to charity, then changes his mind and rents storage to create a secret hideaway.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Trophy Husband
Jimmy is unhappy when Dominic receives a trophy at his school Olympics without winning a single event.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Home Is Where the Heart Isn't
Greg worries about job security after taking a two-week paternity leave; Jimmy pretends to be ill so he can use his sick days before the end of the year.
- Season 3 Episode 10: We're Having a Baby
Greg and Kim celebrate the birth of their second child. Tim Conway, Vicki Lawrence, Dan Hedaya and Alley Mills guest star as the grandparents.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Jimmy Saves the Day
Performing a surprising act of courage, Jimmy saves supermodel Heidi Klum from a stalker dressed in lingerie.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Make Every Second Count
Feeling guilty about the amount of attention they have given the pregnancy, Kim and Greg take Logan to a Wiggles concert.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Wife Swapping
Thrown together because their spouses are sick, Greg and Christine discover they have more in common than they originally thought.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Mr. Big Shot
Thanks to some help from Jimmy, Greg makes a shocking self-discovery during a family trip to Lake Tahoe.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Kim's New Nanny
Another mother tricks Kim into hiring a new nanny (Betty White).
- Season 3 Episode 4: House of the Rising Son
Jimmy suspects ulterior motives may be at work when his parents visit to settle his grandmother's estate.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Sammy's Independence Day
Greg and Kim realize Sammy can't do anything on his own because they've been smothering him with attention.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Nitpicking
While Jimmy and Christine try to hide their son's head lice from Greg and Kim, the condition spreads to Sammy and others.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Spanks, but No Spanks
After their usual forms of punishment fail, Christine and Jimmy contemplate resorting to spanking to discipline Dominic.
Yes Dear: Season 2 (2001 - 2002)
- Season 2 Episode 24: Making Baby
Greg and Kim agree the time is right to have another baby, but they're at odds about how many children is enough.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Vegas Vacation
Greg takes his father (Tim Conway) to Las Vegas for respite from the man's controlling wife (Vicki Lawrence).
- Season 2 Episode 22: Jimmy's Got Balls
In the event of their untimely deaths, Jimmy tries to show Greg and Kim he is capable of handling their finances by taking a test run with $1,500.
- Season 2 Episode 21: The Ring
After Kim learns that her engagement ring was originally intended for another woman, Greg sets out to find a suitable replacement.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Greg's Promotion
Greg and Jimmy wonder if Jimmy's winning home run in a company softball game influenced his promotion.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Dances With Couch
Jimmy becomes jealous when he lets Greg take Dominic to a meeting of the Indian Scouts and the two hit it off.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Johnny Ampleseed
Greg is flattered when an ex-girlfriend and her husband ask him to father their baby, but Kim is furious.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Room for Improvement
After Dominic moves in, he displays bizarre sleepwalking behavior.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Greg's New Friend
After Kim befriends another mother, Greg resents the assumption that he should become pals with her husband.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Walk Like a Man
Greg decides he needs to act more manly after Sammy runs to Jimmy for comfort during a rainstorm.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Favorite Son
Jimmy and Christine are beside themselves when Sammy gets more attention than Logan at nursery school.
- Season 2 Episode 13: You're Out ... Of Dreams
Jimmy pursues his dream of becoming a baseball umpire; Greg gets a new 'mom.'.
- Season 2 Episode 12: One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish, Blue Fish
Kim and Greg disagree about how to tell Sam that his goldfish is dead.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Complicated Plot
The grandparents arrive for the holidays and compete to be Sammy's favorite, with Kim's controlling parents taking the lead.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Are We There Yet?
Jimmy and Christine give Greg and Kim a gift of a trip to the Grand Canyon. The Hughes also go on the vacation, and the trip is in an old RV. Christine makes the Warners leave them money at home, so when the RV breaks, the trip stalls.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Guess Who's Not Coming to Dinner
Jimmy tries to impress his father by hosting Thanksgiving dinner for his extended family, yet Greg accidentally adds a twist to the holiday.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Kentucky Top Hat
Jimmy starts spending more time with Dominic and tries to make him look like he did as a child -- including his mullet haircut.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Good Dad
Greg vows to become a better father and husband after observing a neighbor; Christine tries to help an unmotivated student.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Halloween
Kim and Greg decide to teach the insensitive neighbor a lesson when he jumps out of the bushes and scares Sam on Halloween.
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Ticket
Greg lays down some ground rules when Jimmy borrows his car and gets a ticket; Kim and Greg get a surprise when they take Christine and Jimmy's film to the photo shop.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Baby Fight Club
Kim and Greg hope to teach Sam how to share with other children by arranging a play date with an equally aggressive child.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Guarding Greg
When Greg accepts Jimmy's invitation to join him and the other guards in a poker game, he finds their friendship to be more than he bargained for.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Christine's Journey
Christine considers various options after gaining some free time; Jimmy offers to be Greg's personal trainer.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Who's on First
Competition becomes fierce when the couples decide to potty train the boys, employing various methods to get them to go to the bathroom.Monday 1st September 1:30am EDT - Nick Jr
Yes Dear: Season 1 (2000 - 2001)
- Season 1 Episode 24: Jimmy and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Boat
Jimmy goes against Greg's advice and buys a boat, but one turn on the open waters has Greg seeing things Jimmy's way.Sunday 31st August 1:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 23: Worst in Show
Greg (Anthony Clark) looks on in disgust after he begrudgingly agrees to let Jimmy's (Mike O'Malley) childhood dog join the family.Saturday 30th August 1:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 22: No Room to Spare
Greg and Kim (Anthony Clark, Jean Louisa Kelly) soon regret their decision to hire a friend (guest star Billy Gardell) of Jimmy's (Mike O'Malley) to renovate their bathroom.Saturday 30th August 1:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 21: Kim Just Wants to Have Fun
Kim breaks out of her usually timid shell at a local dive after the gang finds a baby sitter at the last minute.Friday 29th August 1:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 20: Mr Fix It
Greg's (Anthony Clark) bright idea to get Jimmy's (Mike O'Malley) mother (guest star Beth Grant) to help Kim (Jean Louisa Kelly) watch all the kids turns out to be a disaster.Friday 29th August 12:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 19: The Daddies Group
When Kim forces Greg into going to church and joining a congregation men's group, he is in for a surprise.Friday 29th August 12:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 18: Greg - Don't Leave Home Without Him
Greg comes clean about his true feelings for Kim's parents and opts out of a vacation they had planned.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Doctor, Doctor
Greg and Kim (Anthony Clark, Jean Louisa Kelly) shop around for a pediatrician and ultimately choose a pricey doctor in Beverly Hills.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Moon over Kindergarten
A message from Dominic's (Joel Homan) teacher prompts Christine (Liza Snyder) to explore the option of home schooling.
- Season 1 Episode 15: The Big Snip
With another child possibly on the way, Christine (Liza Snyder) wonders if Jimmy (Mike O'Malley) should get a vasectomy.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Kiss and Yell
Christine learns a secret from Jimmy's past that hits just a little too close to home and plots her revenge.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Jimmy's Jimmy
Greg (Anthony Clark) gets jealous when Jimmy's (Mike O'Malley) high-school friend, Billy (guest star Billy Gardell), comes to town and seems to take his place.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Where There's a Will, There's a Waiver
An inspector finds that Jimmy and Christine have taken up illegal permanent residence in the guest house.
- Season 1 Episode 11: All I Want for Christmas is My Dead Uncle's Cash
Jimmy overdoes it on extravagant Christmas gifts when an uncle he doesn't like dies and leaves him $5,000.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Talk Time
Wanting a conversation that involves more than just baby talk, Kim signs the gang up for a wine appreciation class.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Arm-prins
Greg finds out the hard way that his son is addicted to 'Blue's Clues' when Kim and her dad leave to sell her invention.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Jimmy Gets a Job
Greg (Anthony Clark) helps Jimmy (Mike O'Malley) land a security guard job. Corbin Bernsen guest stars.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Look Who's Not Talking
Kim and Christine stop talking to each other after an argument, but Jimmy and Greg end up suffering in the aftermath.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Greg's Big Day
On Greg's (Anthony Clark) birthday, the guys end up at a private party thrown by rocker Bret Michaels (guest starring as himself). With Jean Louisa Kelly, Liza Snyder and Mike O'Malley.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Father-in-Law
Kim's (Jean Louisa Kelly) father (guest star Dan Hedaya) comes for a visit and upsets Greg (Anthony Clark) with his constant put-downs.
- Season 1 Episode 4: You Wanna?
Greg and Jimmy slip into a strip club after a night out, and Kim is surprised to find she reaps the benefits.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Good Couple
Two couples that Kim, Greg, Christine and Jimmy (Jean Louisa Kelly, Anthony Clark, Liza Snyder, Mike O'Malley) meet while visiting the park defy expectations.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Weaning Isn't Everything
Kim and Greg begin to wean their son Sam off breast milk, but it becomes a bigger production than first thought.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot
Two young couples share contrasting views on parenting; Greg and Jimmy take their children to a casino.