Worst Cooks in America: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 7: Final Food Fight
The final recruits work with their mentors to create a refined three course menu to be served to a panel of expert judges.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Blast From the Past
The final four must recreate their signature dishes from the first episode, using their newfound skills and food knowledge.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Feeding Frenzy
The recruits are asked to make a breakfast for guest star, Good Morning America's Meteorologist Ginger Zee.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Scared Straight Into the Kitchen
The recruits tackle game day dishes and must break down a raw squid to prepare squid ink pasta with calamari.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Spice Up Your Life
The recruits try their hand at experimenting with flavor combinations and are tasked with creating their own international tacos.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Prepping for Success
The teams face-off in an effort to gain recipe steps through food trivia; learning and executing knife skills; the recruits must successfully create the Spanish dish paella.
- Season 6 Episode 1: It Just Keeps Getting Worse
The fourteen new recruits, nominated by family and friends for their horrendous cooking skills, are selected to compete in a grueling culinary boot camp.
Worst Cooks in America: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 7: Timer's Up
The finalists cook a refined three-course meal for a panel of culinary experts.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Eat, Pray, Love
The remaining recruits cook for the loved ones who nominated them for boot camp in a blind-tasting challenge.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Two-A-Day
The recruits wake up to surprise houseguests Chef Bobby and Chef Anne with breakfast; two challenges in a single day.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Surprise!
The recruits learn how to cook quantity by first rolling sushi for a hungry lunch rush and then catering a huge party for surprise guest Betsey Johnson.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Glazed and Confused
The recruits learn how to build flavors and must create their own take on dishes using doughnuts and roulades.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Scratching the Surface
The recruits learn that great food starts with fresh ingredients when they take a trip to a farm to learn how to cook from scratch.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Worse Than Ever
The teams are picked and given their first lesson in cooking, starting with an American favorite: pizza.
Worst Cooks in America: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 7: So Close I Can Almost Taste It
Chefs Anne Burrell and Bobby Flay go head to head.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Revisit Your Past Before The Last
Special guests arrive for the chefs to cook for.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Face Your Fears Of Feeding Others
The chefs host a party for some scary bikers.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Do It Yourself Cooking
Homemade Chinese takeout; baking a cake for a special occasion with the help of Ron Ben-Israel.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Fire And Ice
The cooks freeze while making gelato and then play with fire and burgers; special guest Willie Degel.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Straight Edge Skills
The worst cooks have their knife skills tested; fishing skills drill on the high seas.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Worst of the Worst
Fourteen of the worst cooks in America compete in a culinary bootcamp.
Worst Cooks in America: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 8: Worst To First: The Final Battle
The two remaining contestants make three course menus for a panel of culinary experts; David Burke, Marcus Samuelsson and Susan Fenigner.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Kicked Off By Kin Folk
The recruits feed 30 screaming third graders; family style meal for their loved ones.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Something Fishy
The recruits make a colossal raw bar tower; cooking for the chefs' own families.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Luck of the Irish
Eight recruits re-create favorite meals of Anne Burrell's and Bobby Flay's; catering for 40 hungry Irish New Yorkers.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Late Night; Date Night
Late night treat; romantic entree for two.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Extreme Flavor
The recruits make their own pizzas with odd flavors.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Going Global
Hand pulled Chinese noodles and meatballs.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Best of the Worst
16 of the worst cooks make their own dish; back to basics with breakfast.
Worst Cooks in America: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Worst To First
The final two prepare a three course meal after practicing for only three hours.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Sweet Surprise
A 'culinary decathlon' to test the final four; complicated dessert technique; loved ones favorite dishes are prepared.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Facing Food Fears
The chefs learn how to make a sausage meal from scratch; seafood fears in the main dish challenge.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Game Day Party
Teams work together to unscramble recipes and cook the dish as they are being secretly watched.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Grill Skills
Burger grilling skill drill; blind taste test for the best burger; one chef gets an advantage.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Frozen to Fabulous
One of three sauces for a seafood dish; frozen meal makeover; two worst cooks are eliminated.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Farmageddon
The 14 remaining must make the perfect omelette at a farm; a pork dish; cooks must rely on each other and their own memories.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Worst Food Forward
Sixteen of the most terrible home cooks compete in a culinary boot camp run by chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine.
Worst Cooks in America: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Final Test
A winner is declared.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Are You Ready
Each chef teaches their two recruits a difficult dessert.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Multitasking
The chefs teach their team how to make fresh pasta, filling and sauce; the recruits are surprised to learn they must cater a cocktail party for 30 guests.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Feelin' the Flavor
The chefs provide the a basic crepe dish for the recruits to flavor for a blind taste test.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Looking Good
The 10 recruits learn to execute five fundamental knife cuts.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Into the Fire
Twenty-four of the worst home cooks in America hope to participate in a 10-day culinary boot camp.
Worst Cooks in America: Special (2013)
- Season 4 Sneak Peek
Preview all the mishaps to come in season 4.