When Calls the Heart

TV Show (2014 - 2015)

When Calls the Heart
A young school teacher from a wealthy family, moves to a small coal mining town to teach.Season 2 Episode 5: Heart and HomeBrand New Episode
Watch It

• 6 Sat
  • 7 Sun
  • 8 Mon
Local listings for: Virginia [Set TV Provider]
Saturday, May 30 2015
When Calls the Heart

Never miss an episode of When Calls the Heart again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when When Calls the Heart is on TV!

Cast

Latest Episodes

• Season 2 Episode 5: Heart and Home

Elizabeth and Jack receive upsetting news from their families in Hamilton that could tear them apart; Abigail tries to find forgiveness in her heart for Bill; Lee enlists Rosemary's help to fight Gowen and keep Hope Valley from falling apart.

Brand New Episode Saturday 30th May 8:00pm EDT - Hallmark Channel
  • Season 2 Episode 4: Awakenings & Revelations

When a visitor from home arrives in Hope Valley, Elizabeth begins to question the direction of her heart and feelings for Jack; Abigail struggles with how to help her daughter-in-law; Bill delves deeper into an undercover investigation.

• Season 2 Episode 3: Heart's Desire

Abigail travels to Hamilton to stay with Elizabeth's family and wants to accept Bill's help on a personal matter; heroic act by Jack brings him closer to his ex-fiancée, Rosemary; Elizabeth returns to Hope Valley.

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of When Calls the Heart?

5 comments

• reedw0705
    2 months ago, reedw0705 said:
    I think it's a beautiful show. I cannot wait to see episode two. I just purchased ' When Calls the Heart' Hallmark Movie, as well as, the complete season one box set and am anxiously awaiting for them to come in! Fortunately I have Dish Network. Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    4 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    Hi there 'keenjean1', please add this show to your 'My Picks' my clicking the 'Add to My Picks' star near the top of this page. We will then be able to ensure that any listings we have can be displayed in your 'My Schedule'. Thanks Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    4 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    Hi there 'keenjean13', please add this show to your 'My Picks' by clicking the 'Add to My Picks' star near the top of the page. We can then ensure that this show is added to your 'My Schedule'. Thanks Report abuse
  • keenjean13
    4 months ago, keenjean13 said:
    Love this program. Please send me listings. Report abuse
  • karenlumley98
    1 year ago, karenlumley98 said:
    I love the show put it back on Report abuse
Showing 5 of 5 comments

Explore LocateTV

Let us know which celebs you'd love to spend an evening with! Create your own "Celebs I'd Like To Date" shortlist

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.