When Calls the Heart

TV Show (2014 - 2016)

When Calls the Heart
A young school teacher from a wealthy family, moves to a small coal mining town to teach.
Watch It

• 25 Thu
  • 26 Fri
  • 27 Sat
Local listings for: New York [Set TV Provider]
Sunday, February 21 2016
When Calls the Heart

Never miss an episode of When Calls the Heart again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when When Calls the Heart is on TV!

Cast

Latest Episodes

• New Year's Wish

Jack and Elizabeth get a fresh start; a surprise guest for Abigail; Rosemary and Lee have an adventure; an unwanted visitor from Pastor Hogan's past; new beginnings for the town make this a very special New Year's celebration.

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of When Calls the Heart?

10 comments

• streetppl
    2 weeks ago, streetppl said:
    When Calls the Heart has just updated and added new episodes on Netflix. Luv the show! Report abuse
  • bobby04orr04
    2 months ago, bobby04orr04 said:
    I've watched this series via online free streaming from the following link that offers a lot of cable TV programs I don't subscribe to; make sure you have popup blockers & all will be good, enjoy http://thewatchseries.to/serie/when_calls_the_heart Report abuse
  • schirmdo
    2 months ago, schirmdo said:
    LOVE iT ,BUT MISSED EPISODE ON Dec. 26, 2015 and want to know when it is on again Report abuse
  • valjan1
    3 months ago, valjan1 said:
    I can never find it on direct tv in PA, I watched the entire 1 series, by the time it got to the season 2, I could not find it what day or time or channel. it would advertise on Hallmark and then not be on. I am so upset over it just passes me by. Report abuse
  • ferweaver5
    8 months ago, ferweaver5 said:
    I can always count on Hallmark to produce good wholesome television. I am a big fan of this show. Keep it going! Report abuse
  • reedw0705
    11 months ago, reedw0705 said:
    I think it's a beautiful show. I cannot wait to see episode two. I just purchased ' When Calls the Heart' Hallmark Movie, as well as, the complete season one box set and am anxiously awaiting for them to come in! Fortunately I have Dish Network. Report abuse
Showing 6 of 10 comments Show more comments

Explore LocateTV

Did you know that you can follow your favorite film directors with "My Picks" so you'll never miss their movies?

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.