When Calls the Heart

TV Show (2014 - 2015)

When Calls the Heart
A young school teacher from a wealthy family, moves to a small coal mining town to teach.
Watch It

• 8 Tue
  • 9 Wed
  • 10 Thu
  • 11 Fri
  • 12 Sat
  • 13 Sun

…but click Add to My Picks to add to your personal TV Schedule and LocateTV will tell you when When Calls the Heart is next on TV.

When Calls the Heart

Never miss an episode of When Calls the Heart again!

When Calls the Heart is not on TV at the moment. Sign up to LocateTV and we'll email you when it is next on!

Latest Episodes

• Season 2 Episode 7: With All My Heart

Elizabeth and Jack face a life-threatening experience together and finally discover the truth about what has been keeping them apart. The residents of Hope Valley witness a shocking arrest and an unexpected proposal, while Gowen targets Abigail's cafe in his next underhand scheme.

• Season 2 Episode 6: Coming Together, Coming Apart

Elizabeth and Jack try to put their differences aside to stop Julie and Tom before they make another mistake; Gowen targets Abigail's Café in his next underhanded scheme.

• Season 2 Episode 5: Heart and Home

Elizabeth and Jack receive upsetting news from their families in Hamilton that could tear them apart; Abigail tries to find forgiveness in her heart for Bill; Lee enlists Rosemary's help to fight Gowen and keep Hope Valley from falling apart.

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of When Calls the Heart?

• valjan1
    1 week ago, valjan1 said:
    I can never find it on direct tv in PA, I watched the entire 1 series, by the time it got to the season 2, I could not find it what day or time or channel. it would advertise on Hallmark and then not be on. I am so upset over it just passes me by. Report abuse
  • ferweaver5
    5 months ago, ferweaver5 said:
    I can always count on Hallmark to produce good wholesome television. I am a big fan of this show. Keep it going! Report abuse
  • reedw0705
    8 months ago, reedw0705 said:
    I think it's a beautiful show. I cannot wait to see episode two. I just purchased ' When Calls the Heart' Hallmark Movie, as well as, the complete season one box set and am anxiously awaiting for them to come in! Fortunately I have Dish Network. Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    10 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    Hi there 'keenjean1', please add this show to your 'My Picks' my clicking the 'Add to My Picks' star near the top of this page. We will then be able to ensure that any listings we have can be displayed in your 'My Schedule'. Thanks Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    10 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    Hi there 'keenjean13', please add this show to your 'My Picks' by clicking the 'Add to My Picks' star near the top of the page. We can then ensure that this show is added to your 'My Schedule'. Thanks Report abuse
  • keenjean13
    10 months ago, keenjean13 said:
    Love this program. Please send me listings. Report abuse
Showing 6 of 7 comments Show more comments

Explore LocateTV

Did you know we list cast and credits? You can explore who's in the show you are watching, and when they're next on TV

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.