What Not to Wear: Season 13 (2013)
- Season 13 Episode 12: The Last Hurrah in Vegas!
Stacy and Clinton hit the road to check on past contributors on their way to Vegas in this series finale; one last makeover in the city know for fashion disasters.
- Season 13 Episode 11: Fan Mail
Stacy and Clinton's fan mail special; revealing details about the show.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Megumi H.
Megumi hopes to find a man and settle down; her wardrobe of animal hats and knee highs is not helping her find the right candidates.
- Season 13 Episode 9: Jennifer W.
Jennifer dedicates her time to saving animals but neglects herself; she buys her pets more outfits than herself.
- Season 13 Episode 8: Molly S. and Mandy Y.
Twins Mandy and Molly lead separate lives but share the same frumpy and boyish style.
- Season 13 Episode 7: Carly S.
Carly is insecure and stuck in a frumpy teenage style; Stacy and Clinton help her find a new look and confidence to meet her online beau for the first time.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Melinda P.
Melinda wears tight clothes that have prevented her from joining the family business; Stacy and Clinton help her find a more mature style.
- Season 13 Episode 5: Tania L.
A single mother and aspiring entrepreneur often wears a frog costume to promote her business.
- Season 13 Episode 4: The Rules Book
Stacy and Clinton are counting down their top ten rules.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Courtney D.
Courtney is a tomboy with a fixation on camouflage; she refuses to wear anything else.
- Season 13 Episode 2: Lizz G.
Lizz is a stage mom of nine who puts her family's needs over her confused style of short skirts, layers and boots.
- Season 13 Episode 1: Perfect Storm: Riana C., Taylor P., and Megan G.
Riana wear clothes that are too tight; Megan's frumpy wardrobe doesn't work for her shape; Taylor's boho style is too mismatched; Stacy and Clinton try to help these three friends.
What Not to Wear: Season 12 (2013)
- Season 12 Episode 13: Liz W.
Elizabeth may be a loving wife and mother but her matronly style of floral shirts and mom jeans is embarrassing her family.
- Season 12 Episode 12: Nakiya T.
A former beauty queen has fallen victim to her frumpy wardrobe and hides herself in large, shapeless shirts and stretch pants.
- Season 12 Episode 11: Katherine L.
Katherine has always dressed differently from others so she wouldn't look like she was trying to fit in; she needs a professional look for her career.
- Season 12 Episode 10: Andrea Y.
Andrea is a working mom who loves to squeeze herself into extra tight clothing that shows off her cleavage.
- Season 12 Episode 9: Shannon Elizabeth
Actress Shannon Elizabeth came onto the scene in the film American Pie; Shannon still finds herself stuck in her young, sex kitten persona.
- Season 12 Episode 8: Tina Yothers
Back in the 80s Tina Yothers played adorable Jennifer Keaton on the hit sitcom 'Family Ties'; now a wife and mother of two Tina needs fashion help.
- Season 12 Episode 7: Heather M.
Heather has worked at a youth retail chain since high school; eight years later she is still there.
- Season 12 Episode 6: Casey D.
Casey is a transsexual who has been living as a woman for the past nine years.
- Season 12 Episode 5: Kathy A.
Mom Kathy focuses her free time on her family and gives little attention to her drab appearance; this working mom needs to get out of her sloppy PJ's and into a sophisticated wardrobe.
- Season 12 Episode 4: Simona D.
For Simona academics have always come first; she needs a more appropriate and current style.
- Season 12 Episode 3: Tristen S.
Tristen is from Upstate N.Y. but considers herself a Jersey girl at heart with skimpy outfits.
- Season 12 Episode 2: Nicole Eggert
Nicole Eggert, who rose to fame in the 80s as a Baywatch bombshell, is now a single mom struggling with her weight.
- Season 12 Episode 1: Tiffany Darwish
Back in the 80s, pop-star Tiffany set trends with her hit records and signature jean jackets; longing for a change Tiffany has nominated herself for a makeover.
What Not to Wear: Season 11 (2012)
- Season 11 Episode 13: Rebecca T.
Rebecca has lost a job because of her style.
- Season 11 Episode 12: Frances
Stacy and Clinton help a fairy tale-loving late-bloomer with wardrobes for dating and the professional publishing world.
- Season 11 Episode 11: Deborah
Stacy and Clinton help Deborah find a more appropriate version her Southern belle fantasy wardrobe.Today at 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 11 Episode 10: Vanessa
Vanessa knows her jeans and T-shirts may not work on her new adventure.
- Season 11 Episode 9: Dolly
Dolly needs to get out of her outdated clothes and into a practical yet fashionable wardrobe.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Victoria
Stacey and Clinton tries to update this video gaming super nerd's style.
- Season 11 Episode 7: Alexandra
Alexandra believes that women should be comfortable first, even if that means sacrificing their style.Thursday 1st May 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 11 Episode 6: Emi
Emi needs help to discover her youthful, sexy side.
- Season 11 Episode 5: Minda
Minda is a vibrant wheelchair athlete with a drab wardrobe that doesn't fit her positive attitude.Friday 2nd May 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 11 Episode 4: Leigh Anne
Leigh-Anne is a busy teacher and mother with a frumpy wardrobe.
- Season 11 Episode 3: Kathy
Kathy's wardrobe does nothing to reflect the sunny person she is.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Desiree
Desiree has not taken time to focus on herself.
- Season 11 Episode 1: What Not to Wear: Live
Anna gets the ultimate fashion surprise on-stage in New York City live, in front of a studio audience.
What Not to Wear: Season 10 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 10 Episode 15: Beryl
Beryl admits she is limiting herself by having pink hair and a careless wardrobe.Wednesday 30th April 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 10 Episode 14: Christine
Christine is an Army veteran who would rather spend money on her children, husband and charity.Tomorrow at 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 10 Episode 13: Jennifer
A fan of the punk band, The Ramones, Jennifer is dressing more like a maintenance worker than an urban professional.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Tenessa
This web content specialist loves to wear clothes that make people laugh.Tuesday 29th April 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 10 Episode 11: Becca
Though Becca works with cupcakes and confections all day, there is nothing sweet about the way she dresses.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Rebecca
Rebecca has an obsession with turtles; she won't go a day without wearing something representing a turtle.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Jodi
Jodi is a belly-dancing psych-ward nurse who wears inappropriate clothing in all bright colors.
- Season 10 Episode 8: Jil
Jill is a nanny who describes her style as medieval peasant, looking to land a full time job or a date.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Ebony
Ebony insists that style does not matter and that her achievements outshine her appearance; this is not the best attitude for the Program Director of Michelle Obama's organization to have.
- Season 10 Episode 5: Jackie
Stacy and Clinton help a mom who loves to show off her assets.Friday 25th April 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 10 Episode 3: Noel
Noel is a hairstylist and acrobat student who shows her character in her crazy outfits.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Becky
Cheryl Burke and Jenny McCarthy call on Stacy and Clinton to help show their personal assistant that she is worthy of a look that will put her front and center.
What Not to Wear: Season 9 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 9 Episode 27: Becca
Becca is a medical student with a clothing collection that is sick; with school coming to an end Stacy and Clinton need to help her grow up.
- Season 9 Episode 26: Carly
Carly is a single mom of two who has a split personality for a style.
- Season 9 Episode 25: Julie
Julie is a style writer with a baggy, Bohemian wardrobe and low self-confidence.
- Season 9 Episode 24: Jillian
Jillian has a tough goth-girl style; overcoming her fashion phobias and finding a style that is mature.
- Season 9 Episode 23: Jordan
Jordan is an IT specialist that looks more like a skater chick.
- Season 9 Episode 22: Deana
A mother with an unenthusiastic attitude.
- Season 9 Episode 21: Renee
Renee is a vintage addict; recycle her retro garments with a modern twist.
- Season 9 Episode 20: Teresa S.
Teresa struggled with self esteem and weight issues until she started boxing; Stacy and Clinton try to get her to give up her boy gear.
- Season 9 Episode 19: Amanda R.
Amanda is a mommy blogger who hides behind the computer screen; Stacy and Clinton help her to come out of her comfort zone.
- Season 9 Episode 18: Alicia M.
After beating cancer and losing 50 pounds, Alicia has aspirations to re-enter the corporate world.
- Season 9 Episode 17: Azi
After spending the last ten years earning her PhD., Azi must get rid of her college girl duds.
- Season 9 Episode 16: Janet
Janet has recently been promoted at NASA and is in need of a new wardrobe.
- Season 9 Episode 15: Denise
Denise is a flight attendant who's glitz and glamour style is smothering her inner sparkle.
- Season 9 Episode 14: Angie
Angie is changing her lifestyle, but her wardrobe looks like she is in mourning.
- Season 9 Episode 13: Aleishe
Aleishe is a pastry chef with great accomplishments and low self esteem.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Maggie
Maggie's 'I give up' style is keeping her career at a standstill.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Erin
Erin is a music magazine writer with a shlumpy style.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Lizzie
With aspirations for a career in bio fuels, and soon to be married, Lizzie's wardrobe is doomed for failure.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Sarah M.
An aspiring lawyer with a defensive attitude defends her legal style.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Sarah W.
A 26-year-old athletic trainer does not see her beauty and promising future; Stacy and Clinton address her cynicism.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Susan
As a glee coach, Susan wants to update her outdated thrift style.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Linda
A 47-year-old who manages a prestigious theater; Stacy and Clinton help her ditch her schlumpy stagehand look.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Best Mommy Makeovers
A fond look back at the five mothers who overcame many obstacles and extreme circumstances.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Hillary
Hillary is a florist who lives in aprons, hand-me-downs and mud-brown outfits.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Serrita
A Naval officer and mom takes sexy attire to a new level; her husband's tolerance has reached code red levels.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Wanda
Wanda, a therapist, needs a change to her boring and out of style wardrobe.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Mindy
Mindy Cohn from the 1980s sitcom 'The Facts of Life' gets help from Stacy and Clinton.
What Not to Wear: Season 8 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 8 Episode 25: Miriam
When a nudist decides to wear clothes, she picks things that are either baggy or shapeless.
- Season 8 Episode 24: Leia
Stacy and Clinton try to make over a marketing and public relations coordinator who doesn't want to give up her costume pieces and remnants of her Goth-punk past.
- Season 8 Episode 23: Jennaydra
Stacy and Clinton try to help a woman whose wardrobe does not reflect her professional lives as lawyer and matchmaker.
- Season 8 Episode 22: Sara
An unexpected twist arises while trying to dress a breast cancer survivor who lost 90 pounds and decided to not have reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy.
- Season 8 Episode 21: Annie
A mortgage broker/biker mom whose fashions have never come out of a 1970s lesbian closet tries to find a new sense of personal style and self.
- Season 8 Episode 19: Gina
A 38-year-old professor of nonverbal communication with a collection of mom jeans tries to learn how fashion can speak louder than words.
- Season 8 Episode 18: Emily
Stacy and Clinton try to help an Episcopal priest find a feminine style that balances with her youthful energy.
- Season 8 Episode 17: Crizti
Stacy and Clinton celebrate the 250th episode of the series by pulling out all the stops en route to one of their biggest transformations; former makeover recipients return.
- Season 8 Episode 16: Christine
Stacy and Clinton try to help a jazz vocalist whose fashion sense is badly out of tune.
- Season 8 Episode 15: Leanne
Stacy and Clinton help a woman let go of the witch costumes she wears as emotional armor.
- Season 8 Episode 14: Courtney
A woman who has dropped 170 pounds gets help recognizing her beauty from Stacy and Clinton.
- Season 8 Episode 13: Teresa
Stacy and Clinton try to change the tune of a 47-year-old cellist who hits all the wrong notes with her wardrobe by choosing comfort over style.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Disa
Disa is in a mid-life style crisis. She's been looking for the fountain of youth in her teen daughter's closet. Often wearing bright colored jumpers, striped leggings, and silly hats.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Lisa
A former drag racer turned mother has left her wardrobe and self-esteem in the dust.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Alexandra
Stacy and Clinton try to help a woman with a defiant attitude who has a 'librarian meets French maid' style that has gotten her written up at work and written off in the dating scene.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Bailey
Radio DJ Bailey is searching for a new wardrobe to complement her new body.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Ariel
A 26-year-old Renaissance Fair kissing wench needs to update her wardrobe.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Tamara
A provocative dresser with a sassy attitude has a wardrobe that ranges from unflattering and clingy at work to skintight and almost uncovered at night.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Holly
Stacy and Clinton try to boost the self-esteem of Holly, who feels like she has failed in life because she never fulfilled her dream of becoming a professional ballet dancer.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Kimberly
A mother of triplets, a full-time teacher and a doctoral candidate has fallen to the bottom of her own priority list.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Amanda
Amanda has been drowning her sorrows over a disastrous financial decision by wearing frumpy and shapeless clothing that's so bad she has been mistaken for her husband's mother.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Jessie
Jessie, 52, has 'big as Texas' hair and bedazzled duds that emulate her 34-year-old daughter, but her appearance might be sending the wrong message to the single men she wants to meet.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Chelsea
Stacy and Clinton try to help a self-sacrificing roller derby queen, 28, who put her own life on hold to take care of her ailing grandparents.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Mayim
Stacy and Clinton try to help former child actress Mayim Bialik ('Blossom'), who is a mother now and in need of a makeover.
What Not to Wear: Season 7 (2008)
- Season 7 Episode 8: Greatest Challenges
Stacy and Clinton look back on their most difficult cases and reflect on the beautiful women they helped them become in spite of themselves.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Lynn
Stacy and Clinton try to help a woman who has had the same style for 20 years and is afraid of change get out of her time warp and into the 21st century.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Michelle
Friends worry that Michelle, a thrift store junkie with a passion for scarves, is distracting suitors with her crazy facade, so they enlist help from Stacy and Clinton.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Hootchie to Hottie
Stacy and Clinton look back at the women they helped go from being scantily clad to looking fabulous.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Mala
A mother and lawyer has a wardrobe of T-shirts and jeans.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Amanda
A woman who likes to dress in drag and hide her feminine side needs to learn the value of looking and feeling good.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Then and Now
Stacy and Clinton revisit some of their most fun and fantastic make-overs; surprise visits to past guests.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Cheyenne
Cheyenne is a single 33-year-old CPA who does not know how to dress her age; her support network calls on Stacy and Clinton.
What Not to Wear: Season 6 (2006 - 2010)
- Season 6 Episode 40: Tonya
A 36-year-old mother's sloppy casual wear is stunting the growth of the family business.
- Season 6 Episode 39: Jackie
A 30-year-old student dresses in sloppy tees and wears socks with sandals.
- Season 6 Episode 38: Glenda
A court reporter and mother of two hurriedly buys clothes that do not fit her body or age.
- Season 6 Episode 37: Heather
A textile designer wears a wardrobe of wild patterns and loud, outrageous prints.Monday 28th April 12:00pm EDT - The Learning Channel
- Season 6 Episode 36: Tara
A 25-year-old Olympic-hopeful swimmer needs clothing for broad shoulders and a toned body.
- Season 6 Episode 35: Kandiss
A 33-year-old hairdresser needs some help with her wardrobe.
- Season 6 Episode 34: Cruisewear
Robin has a sloppy style with oversized sweats.
- Season 6 Episode 33: Jennifer
A 30-something fashion-show producer needs to learn some model behavior.
- Season 6 Episode 32: Joanne
A dental hygienist finishing law school hides her size 4 figure in oversized scrubs and has a 1980s sense of style.
- Season 6 Episode 31: Sunny
A free-spirited aspiring actress dresses like a pixie.
- Season 6 Episode 30: Natalie
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly apply their eye for fashion to unsuspecting members of the American public nominated by friends
- Season 6 Episode 29: Jessica
A woman's teenlike wardrobe keeps her from getting promotions at work.
- Season 6 Episode 27: Amber
A single mother, who has been working full time and raising her son since the death of her husband, is ready for a second chance at happiness.
- Season 6 Episode 26: Kathyrn K.
An art student in Utah needs a fashion makeover before she starts her professional career.
- Season 6 Episode 25: Tara
A woman who encourages recycling in Las Vegas gets a wardrobe to match her environmental message.
- Season 6 Episode 23: Danielle
A 26-year-old aspiring teacher from Austin, Texas, has lost more than 120 pounds, but continues to dress for a plus-sized body.
- Season 6 Episode 22: Joy
Joy is an ex-exotic dancer who wears shirts that are too short; dressing to get attention for all the wrong reasons.
- Season 6 Episode 21: Addie
A 24-year-old mother and newspaper editor needs to change her hippie ways.
- Season 6 Episode 20: Kathy G.
A 45-year-old mother of three wears an ill-fitting, masculine wardrobe of baggy jeans, sweat suits and shorts.
- Season 6 Episode 19: Dottie
A 34-year-old real estate agent hides her soft nature behind cheap, thuglike clothing.
- Season 6 Episode 18: Katherine
A 22-year-old student getting ready to graduate dresses in the style of a teenage rebel.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Rose
- Season 6 Episode 16: Kathy A.
A 39-year-old single mother, who wants to start dating again, needs some help with her wardrobe.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Jessica
Stacy and Clinton are challenged by an alternative photo model who loves to shock people with her dreadlocks, tutus and combat boots.
- Season 6 Episode 14: Cheri
An interior designer needs help with her fashion sense.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Greatest Transformations
Stacy and Clinton relive the worst fashion offenders, including those who hide in their clothes and those stuck in a time warp.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Triple Thread!
Stacy and Clinton decide to makeover a set of triplets.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Annie
A 23-year-old work-force-bound college student wears skimpy shorts, tank tops and flip-flops.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Carrie
A 29-year-old woman's mix-and-match style ranges from teenage boy to old lady to cheap '80s throwback.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Tamara
A 36-year-old mother and social worker becomes frustrated with her look.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Rebecca
A 42-year-old CPA wears a tacky, ill-fitting wardrobe.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Michelle G.
A 31-year-old philosophy student wears scruffy, mismatched clothes and has never been shopping alone.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Jennifer
An actor and comic wears an oversized wardrobe of men's cargo pants and army fatigues.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Ashley
A woman wears plain and outdated outfits to work.
What Not to Wear: Season 5 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 5 Episode 35: Natalie
A 24-year-old interior designer needs a more professional look.
- Season 5 Episode 33: Valerie
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly apply their eye for fashion to unsuspecting members of the American public nominated by friends
- Season 5 Episode 32: Desiree
A 30-year-old hair stylist ignores her own fashion issues.
- Season 5 Episode 31: Alicia
A nurse who has recently lost 20 pounds has a wardrobe that needs emergency care.
- Season 5 Episode 29: Lisa K.
A 28-year-old middle-school teacher is stuck in a seventh-grade wardrobe.
- Season 5 Episode 28: Erin
A 26-year-old film archivist expresses an outgoing and eccentric personality through a dramatic wardrobe.
- Season 5 Episode 27: Jen C.
A woman who runs a dog-sitting business hides under a baggy wardrobe of knits that are covered with dog hair.
- Season 5 Episode 26: Bonnie C.
A mom is always on the run, in her pajamas or in her t-shirts and yoga pants.
- Season 5 Episode 25: Kim S.
A 33-year-old swim instructor, who is training to become a personal life coach, needs help with her wardrobe.
- Season 5 Episode 24: Leigh W.
A preschool teacher has an adolescent wardrobe.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Renee O.
A 41-year-old woman has recently lost over 30 pounds.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Molly P.
Molly works in retail and wants a career in fashion.
- Season 5 Episode 20: Pam D.
Pam's friends enlist the help of Stacy and Clinton to build her confidence.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Lesle H.
A woman born with a congenital heart defect gets a new look to go with her role as a spokesperson for the American Heart Association.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Kerri A.
A 32-year-old county court counselor hides behind the outdated, worn, oversized clothes she has owned since college.
- Season 5 Episode 16: Sarah D.
Sarah's daily wardrobe of hooded sweatshirts, yoga pants and fleece scares potential clients away from her real estate business.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Rita
A senior product manager is looking for a more feminine look.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Made in Manhattan
A 31-year-old single mom has a wardrobe of hand-me-downs.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Cristina H.
An inner-city schoolteacher desperately tries to hold on to her sexy attire while Stacy and Clinton try to provide her with style guidance.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Laurie T.
A marketing manager in New York City needs a new look for the workplace.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Jenny C.
A registrar at a local college in Atlanta changes her thrift store look.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Carey M.
A senior training support specialist wears oversized clothes.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Redo My Spouse
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly apply their eye for fashion to unsuspecting members of the American public nominated by friends
- Season 5 Episode 8: Shireen M.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly try to persuade a woman to change her wardrobe of tight-fitting clothes, short skirts and excessively low-cut tops, which her friends say only attracts the wrong kind of male attention
- Season 5 Episode 7: Ginger C.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly help a woman who has recently lost a lot of weight, but has not adjusted to her new figure. She lacks confidence and wears her mother's old clothes
- Season 5 Episode 6: Christina C.
Stacy and Clinton try to help a casual-dressing party girl transform her style in a bid to attract a boyfriend, but must have to persuade her that her usual wardrobe of undersized tank tops, men's shirts and heavy boots is not making the right impression
- Season 5 Episode 5: Reunion: Staci A.
Staci, a 38-year-old New Yorker, has a 20-year school reunion approaching. Stacy and Clinton help to alter her uniform of bright coloured suits in time for the big event
- Season 5 Episode 4: Pageant Rewind
Three women who competed together in a pageant in 1986 are given fashion tips and asked to re-create the event in front of 3,000 people
- Season 5 Episode 3: Reunion: Marissa P.
Marissa, a 37-year-old mother from California, needs a wardrobe makeover. It's up to Stacy and Clinton to transform her in time for a 20-year high school reunion
- Season 5 Episode 2: Reunion: Cheryl N.
Part one of three. Stacy London and Clinton Kelly come to the aid of a busy Californian woman whose wardrobe consists of ripped jeans and tank tops. Cheryl is a mother of three who says she has no time to spend on her appearance but wants a makeover for her 20-year high school reunion
- Season 5 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Two divorced women get makeovers.
What Not to Wear: Season 4 (2003 - 2008)
- Season 4 Episode 42: Nancy G.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly restyle a Las Vegas single mother who only buys clothes in charity shops. She dresses like a pensioner for work but goes too far the other way in her nightlife, with tasteless glittery dresses and outrageous shoes
- Season 4 Episode 41: Kristin V.
A Rastafarian hippie who has knee-length dreadlocks and wears home-made and second-hand clothes gets a makeover from Stacy and Clinton, who hope to make her look employable before she finishes her postgraduate studies
- Season 4 Episode 40: Michelle S.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly come to the aid of 36-year-old Michelle from Las Vegas, who is a company vice president but is failing to impress at work with an Eighties throwback wardrobe of high-waisted jeans, pleated trousers and crocheted tops. The style gurus try to give her a smart new executive look
- Season 4 Episode 39: Lauri
A 35-year-old mother receives fashion advice from Stacy London and Clinton Kelly because of her penchant for baggy shirts and elastic-waisted trousers
- Season 4 Episode 38: Katie M.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly help to revamp the wardrobe of a curvaceous woman with a penchant for brightly coloured shirts and tight-fitting jeans
- Season 4 Episode 37: Jennifer N.
Jennifer is an exotic animal trainer, who performs on stage at Miami Zoo, and spends most of her spare time in her stained overalls. Stacy and Clinton try to give her a look that is stylish but not revealing - but find she is unwilling to make the effort
- Season 4 Episode 36: Diane S.
Stacy and Clinton encourage a hairstylist to get out of the juniors department and start dressing like a woman of class and sophistication.
- Season 4 Episode 35: Worst Dressed Family in America
Makeovers for a family in need of a new look
- Season 4 Episode 34: Betty C.
An office manager and mother-of-two needs a more professional wardrobe than her closet full of animal prints and skintight jeans.
- Season 4 Episode 33: Camilla B.
Style gurus Stacy London and Clinton Kelly travel to Salt Lake City, where they transform a young professional's wardrobe, concerned that her tattered and torn garments are not creating a good impression at work
- Season 4 Episode 32: Catherine K.
Stacy and Clinton take on a lawyer's disheveled wardrobe.
- Season 4 Episode 31: Jeannie P.
A mother of five who runs a daycare centre from her own home has her wardrobe transformed by Stacy London and Clinton Kelly
- Season 4 Episode 30: Vandy C.
A 26-year-old corporate event planner who constantly wears clothes with her former college's logo receives a glamorous makeover in time for her to attend a high-profile film festival
- Season 4 Episode 29: Courtney C.
Style gurus Stacy London and Clinton Kelly lend their expertise to Courtney Caldwell, a 22-year-old financial consultant who frequently borrows from her mother's outdated wardrobe
- Season 4 Episode 28: Jennifer C
Jennifer Carmba, a successful graduate with a master's degree in child development, seeks the help of the fashion gurus Stacy London and Clinton Kelly in improving her dress sense
- Season 4 Episode 27: Elaine R.
A dynamic 34-year-old jazz singer is held back from stardom by her tattered and ill-fitting wardrobe. Stacy London and Clinton Kelly attempt to help the songstress light up Broadway
- Season 4 Episode 26: What Not to Wear Underwear
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly apply their eyes for fashion to unsuspecting members of the American public nominated by friends
- Season 4 Episode 25: Ellen E.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly help a woman who is too busy to shop, resulting in her having an Eighties-style wardrobe
- Season 4 Episode 24: Lynn
A woman has a hard time finding a style because of her height.
- Season 4 Episode 23: Dara
A woman who dresses for comfort, and joined the army reserves straight from medical school, receives advice on how to spruce up her wardrobe
- Season 4 Episode 22: Tracey P
Tracy, 35, is stubborn about maintaining her overtly sexy style, preferring to show it all off rather than cover any of it up.
- Season 4 Episode 21: Suzannah
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly help a woman who wears clothes that are far too young for her age, so she has more success on the job market
- Season 4 Episode 20: Beth
A woman tries to reinvent herself for her new job at Chicago's department of cultural affairs - but her biker chick wardrobe and many tattoos mean Clinton and Stacy face an uphill struggle
- Season 4 Episode 19: Michelle B.
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly revamp the wardrobe of an attractive 6ft woman, who enjoys dog-showing but puts more effort into the canines' appearances than she does her own
- Season 4 Episode 18: Robin
Three badly dressed teachers vie to win a $5,000 makeover and trip to New York. Robin wears second-hand clothes that make her look older, Courtney's casual wardrobe has pupils mistaking her for a PE teacher and Misty's tight, revealing outfits are deemed inappropriate for the classroom
- Season 4 Episode 16: Thomasita
A paralegal student from Pennsylvania receives advice on how to dress for job interviews, concerned that her wardrobe of sexy outfits is preventing her from being taken seriously
- Season 4 Episode 14: Kristen
A photographer is not camera-ready.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Susan
A 22-year-old teacher from Brooklyn receives a makeover to replace her old wardrobe with something more mature-looking
- Season 4 Episode 12: Marcy
Stacy London and Clinton Kelly give a makeover to a Manhattan receptionist who dresses her dog up in glamorous outfits but fails to spend any time on her own appearance
- Season 4 Episode 11: Reunion: Annabel
A petite attorney needs to modernize her style before her high school reunion.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Reunion: Teresa
Another friend is getting a makeover from Stacey & Clinton for her 20 year class reunion.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Reunion- Audrey
Audrey is friend number two to get a makeover for her high school reunion, the team wants to make this wallflower bloom.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Reunion: Karen
A high school reunion and four friends who haven't seen each other in 20 years, get a makeover Stacey and Clinton style, starting with Karen and her 80s style.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Wannabe
American version of the fashion show in which unsuspecting members of the public are nominated by friends and relatives to receive a drastic makeover. Presented by Stacy London and Clinton Kelly
- Season 4 Episode 6: Worst Dressed Woman on the Rise
Stacy and Clinton look for the women on the rise and teach them how to dress.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Worst Dressed Woman in Government
Three women struggle with appropriate fashion.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Kristy
A legal assistant tries to hide evidence that she was once stylish.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Where Are They Now?
Eight women from past episodes; a trip down memory lane.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Leona
Style experts Stacy London and Clinton Kelly help give a woman a fashion makeover.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Christine
Fashion stylists attempt to cure a self-described hippie.
What Not to Wear: Season 3 (2003 - 2005)
- Season 3 Episode 37: Alison
Alison's fashion statement hasn't changed since the sixth grade.
- Season 3 Episode 36: Nanci
Nanci nominated herself, she thinks she's denying her age by shopping in the juniors department.
- Season 3 Episode 35: Connie and Diana
- Season 3 Episode 34: Courtney
- Season 3 Episode 33: Naima
Naima is going from modeling to getting a degree in political science, but her wardrobe is inappropriate for politics.
- Season 3 Episode 32: Michaela
- Season 3 Episode 31: Raina
- Season 3 Episode 30: Kristen
A woman who is a size four after losing 25lbs has her wardrobe updated to replace her oversized clothes
- Season 3 Episode 29: Mimi
An independent film producer goes from sweats and t-shirts to red carpet.
- Season 3 Episode 28: Kristy
A frumpy legal assistant is encouraged to return to her stylish ways.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Belinda T.
An art teacher's daughters want her to come out from behind her black clothes.
- Season 3 Episode 26: Jenny
- Season 3 Episode 25: Ana
A band promoter needs to update to a more serious look.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Tanya
Stacy and Clinton try to bring a photographer's less than picture perfect wardrobe into focus.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Jeanine
A dental hygienist and Anna Nicole Smith impersonator has lost her personal style.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Alana
Alana thinks she is fashionable, but her friends beg to differ.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Amy
- Season 3 Episode 20: Laurie
A woman who has been caring for her sick grandmother needs to have some attention focused on her.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Maria
Stacy and Clinton tone down the loud style of Maria, who likes to wear wild animal prints and head-to-toe neon.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Melanie A.
Boston resident who thinks her rainbow style of dress means business.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Ed
A man dresses too wildly for work.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Nancy
Nancy, an Irish step dance instructor, needs to step out of her comfort zone, and step into a new style.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Mia
Mia is communications director for UNICEF and wears the same oversized clothing, whether she is making a film or welcoming ambassadors to fund-raisers.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Laura
No one likes a working mother's comfortable clothes.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Eddie
Ripped pajamas and natty bedroom slippers are Eddie's version of style.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sohni
Stacy and Clinton help Sohni get a more professional look.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Charlie
This boat restorer's sense of fashion has been lost at sea, Stacy and Clinton try to find it.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Delia
Delia has to step up her style to fit into New York City.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Tish
A 47-year-old actress who has turned her hand to directing prefers to wear black and needs to be convinced to add color to her style.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Chris
An aspiring actor's parents hope he'll outgrow his grungy, punk rock style.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Jennifer
This 25 year-old mom is a successful nurse, Stacy and Clinton are going to show her how to dress her age.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Kelly
Kelly's clothes, hairstyle and makeup are stuck in a 25-year-old time warp.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Matt
Matt's co-host wants to see him in something other than T-shirts and jeans.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Melanie
- Season 3 Episode 3: Ellyn
The family of a newly thin fitness-instructor thinks her clothes are too youthful-looking.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Kerryellen
Sparks fly when the team wants a woman who is set on her look to try something new.
What Not to Wear: Season 2 (2003 - 2007)
- Season 2 Episode 48: Tiffany
Tiffany needs to get out of her workout clothes and into her work clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 47: Aysha
An aspiring hair and make-up artist must dress like a fashion pro.
- Season 2 Episode 46: Melissa
An NYPD officer must throw away her oversized clothes and wear something more flattering.
- Season 2 Episode 45: Erinn
A woman goes back to school.
- Season 2 Episode 44: Celita
An athlete dresses in nothing but track outfits.
- Season 2 Episode 43: Will and Nicole
Will is still wearing the same clothes he was wearing before he lost weight for his wedding.
- Season 2 Episode 42: Lisa
A single mom of two, needs to dress up from sweats.
- Season 2 Episode 41: Megan
A musician's lack of style affects her career.
- Season 2 Episode 40: Diana
She made herself, now her friend is going to make her over.
- Season 2 Episode 39: Larissa
Larrisa needs to dress more her age.
- Season 2 Episode 38: Mirella
Mirella needs to change her wardrobe to a more professional look after being a student for 12 years.
- Season 2 Episode 37: Terry
Stacy and Clinton help this landscaper get out of his surfing and golfing clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 36: Shannon
Shannon's friends thinks she needs to adopt a more professional style of dress.
- Season 2 Episode 35: Kim Pane
An attorney wears turtlenecks with trousers and long cardigans or jackets, drowning her petite frame.
- Season 2 Episode 34: Kimberley H.
One of Chicago's most eligible bachelorettes is making herself look larger than she is.
- Season 2 Episode 33: Carlos
A martial artist and bouncer needs to kick up his style.
- Season 2 Episode 32: Belinda
A woman's friends want her to care more about how she looks.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Michael
A man wears clothing with athlete Michael Jordan's name on it.
- Season 2 Episode 30: Twins: Veronica and Valerie
Identical twins are known for their fashion disasters.
- Season 2 Episode 29: Jeanne
A safety manager likes her clothes to match.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Debbie
A teacher's friends do not like her choice of patterns and fabrics.
- Season 2 Episode 27: John
A former dancer loses all interest in fashion.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Marie
Stacy and Clinton try to convince Marie, that there is a color spectrum out there.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Kathy
A hairstylist's lack of style makes her stand out for all the wrong reasons.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Crissa
A new mother thinks she looks fine in sweats and stretchy clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Cynthia
Friends of a wife, mother of two young children, and successful sales representative are horrified by her wardrobe.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Irene
Stacy and Clinton must convince a young woman to leave her provocative at home and wear more appropriate clothes for her office job.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Michele
A size-zero woman dresses in baggy clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Laura Miranda
A young woman's mother and sister do not like the way she dresses.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Ken
A new husband and father needs new clothes and new looks.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Alisha
An interior designer needs help finding the right clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Anne
A woman must give up her pearls and her matronly look.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Elizabeth
Teens are so distracted by their teacher's clothing that they can't concentrate on their class work.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Misti
Stacy and Clinton remake a 30-year-old woman who is still into the punk and goth look.
- Season 2 Episode 14: David
An actor's friends complain that he looks like a beach bum.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Donia
A rock chick needs an edgier look.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Ross
A thirty-something guitarist in a rock band gets a more mature, yet stylish, look.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Niya
A young woman must learn to dress appropriately for her office job.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Amanda
Amanda, 24, could pass for 12 and is mistaken for a pupil at PTA meetings.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Eric
A jewelry designer still looks like a college student.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Kimberly
A woman who has given up her law career to be a singer needs a new wardrobe.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Shifra
A busy flamenco dancer gets new clothes.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Dave
A young man gets rid of his frat-boy image with a new wardrobe, complexion and haircut.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Ellen
A fitness instructor who has recently lost over 50 pounds needs help transforming her wardrobe.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mary
A New York artist must dress up for a gallery opening.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Laura
A hard-working mother of four is in charge of her company's finances and is working on a Master's degree, but needs help with her style.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Oretha
A rock chick's casual clothes are stuck in the 1980s.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Gina
A hairdresser puts away her tight pants and short skirts to gain a classier look.
What Not to Wear: Season 1 (2003 - 2007)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Jen
The duo adds some sophistication to a college girl's sexy style.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Holli
A woman who works with dolphins needs a new wardrobe.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Ann
A woman needs to give up her matronly look.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Lili
A cute law student needs a more mature look.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Larry
A handsome, successful bachelor has everything going for him except his clothes.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Christine
A graphic designer hides herself in unshapely skirts and ugly boots.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Kerry
Stylists help an opera diva to become fashionable.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Donna
Fashion stylists force a sales rep to face how horrible her clothes look.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Eileen
Stylists turn a frump into a femme fatale.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Morna
A young New Yorker still dresses like a college student.
What Not to Wear: Special (2004)
- What Not to Wear at Work
A hairdresser wears tight pants and short skirts.
What Not to Wear: Other Episodes
Stacy and Clinton look back on helping women who lost a lot of weight but were unable to dress themselves properly to accommodate their transformations.
The 40-year-old director of a music school dresses like her 6-year-old pupils in sparkly jeans and glittery tank tops that make it difficult for people to take her seriously.
Stacy and Clinton try to transform a 23-year-old woman from Philadelphia who wears hand-me-downs from her shorter mother and has a 'trampy' night look.
Stacy and Clinton try to help a 24-year-old nutritionist from Philadelphia who is starving for style.
Stacy and Clinton try to help a Virginia transplant with an oversized wardrobe and a grandma taste in prints look like a real New Yorker.
A Philadelphia woman's co-workers call on Stacy and Clinton for a special seasonal intervention because she shows off her Christmas spirit with a holiday sweater for nearly every day of the year.
A 42-year-old divorcee who dresses more like a teenage boy than a successful career woman gets help with a style makeover.
- Wedding Spectacular
Three brides-to-be undergo bridal transformations in New York City.
- Wedding Couple: Donna & Robert
A fashion-challenged couple's messy look at their wedding almost becomes their first style mistake.
A working mom gets her wardrobe from thrift stores.
A woman wears mismatched, crinkly skirts with tiny tank tops and children's socks.
A young woman about to enter law school needs to learn how to dress like an adult.
- Jennifer C.
A woman with a master's degree in child development gets an F in fashion.
A woman studying to be a paralegal wants to change her wardrobe from sexy teenager to serious professional.
- The Wedding Episode
A bride who wants her bridal party to look as good as she does.
A businesswoman and bodybuilder with a closet filled with exotic evening wear and gym gear needs help finding a new look.
Stacy and Clinton try to perform a fashion makeover for Clinton's friend Debbie, who is one of the funniest people he knows, but her style makes him cringe.
- A New Look for Love
Stacy and Clinton look back at the single mothers they have worked with.
Carla, a 46-year-old mother and teaching assistant, needs help with her wardrobe to find a balance between looking young and feeling young.
- Mother & Daughter: Roslyn & Kirstyn
A mother and daughter duo both feel that the other is a bust when it comes to style.