Whale Wars: Season 5 (2012)
- Season 5 Episode 8: Target Acquired
The crew finds its target - but must run a gauntlet after being blocked by two harpoon vessels defending their mothership
- Season 5 Episode 7: Counterstrike
Sea Shepherd sends a helicopter out to identify a large mystery vessel on its radar, but the aircraft quickly disappears after reaching the limits of its fuel range.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Never Say Die
Three members of the Sea Shepherds make their way onto a heavily guarded Japanese security ship; Capt. Corneliessen hopes to create an international incident by leading the Yushin Maru 3 into Australian waters.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Crossing the Line
The Brigitte Bardot's exhausted crew evacuates the damaged ship; Capt. Watson sends a team to board the Japanese security vessel Shonan Maru.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Into the Belly of the Beast
The Japanese fleet's security vessel looms on the horizon and results in the captain of the damaged Brigitte Bardot ordering his crew to evacuate the boat
- Season 5 Episode 3: Dead in the Water
The crews of the Steve Irwin and Bob Barker race to assist the Brigitte Bardot, but after a storm, there is a chance the vessel might not survive the night
- Season 5 Episode 2: Games of Chance
An unknown vessel heading toward the Steve Irwin is identified as part of the Japanese whalers' security detail; the Brigitte Bardot encounters a fuel shortage and the wrath of Mother Nature.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Setting the Trap
Capt. Paul Watson and the Sea Shepherds return for another confrontation with Japanese whalers; the team gambles on a plan designed to intercept the enemy before they reach the whaling grounds.
Whale Wars: Season 4 (2011)
- Season 4 Episode 10: Delivering the Final Blow
Captain Paul Watson hopes to achieve the biggest victory of his 30 years of campaigning as he and his crew refuse to back down against the whalers
- Season 4 Episode 9: The Giant Enemy
The Sea Shepherds find the Nisshin Maru, but their target is intent on evading the Gojira and the crews find themselves battling dangerous Antarctic ice in their pursuit
- Season 4 Episode 8: Battle Stations
The Bob Barker and the Gojira attack the harpoon ship that has been following them and resume their search for the ultimate target - the Nisshin Maru
- Season 4 Episode 7: Enemy in Their Grasp
An anonymous tip-off leads the Steve Irwin to the Nisshin Maru, but sleep-deprived pilot Chris cannot keep the helicopter in the air and loses track of the ship
- Season 4 Episode 6: Race to Save Lives
The crews of the Sea Shepherd vessels risk their lives when they join the search for five missing sailors after the New Zealand navy makes emergency contact with the Steve Irwin
- Season 4 Episode 5: Tracking the Enemy
The Bob Barker searches for the lost crews of the two small boats, while the Gojira locates the whalers' refuelling vessel and Locky takes dangerous action against the ship
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Devil's Icebox
One of the small boats is damaged and the Bob Barker is five hours away, forcing the cold and wet crew to spend a dangerous night at sea
- Season 4 Episode 3: Ghosts in the Machine
The Steve Irwin enlists the help of the Gojira when it is tailed by a harpoon ship, while crew members on the Bob Barker believe they have found the Nisshin Maru
- Season 4 Episode 2: No Escape
Paul abandons the harpoon ships and goes after the factory vessel, and the two ships he left behind begin tailing the Steve Irwin
- Season 4 Episode 1: Battle Cry
Another vessel joins the Sea Shepherd fleet as the new campaign season begins, and they have a positive start when they track down two harpoon ships
Whale Wars: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 14: From Pirate To Prisoner
Featuring Peter Bethune as he shares his experiences on board the ship that took him into custody, held him for nearly a month and his detainment in Japan for months.
- Season 3 Episode 13: To the Ends of the Earth
Pete Bethune boards a Japanese whaling vessel and presents himself to the captain, and the volunteers reflect on what they regard as their most successful campaign to date
- Season 3 Episode 12: Vendetta
The Sea Shepherd vessels are caught in a major storm, and Pete Bethune analyses helicopter footage of the Japanese vessel he plans to board
- Season 3 Episode 11: Fire in the Sky
The crews of both ships develop innovative new tactics to harass the whalers, in the first co-ordinated multi-boat engagement of the campaign
- Season 3 Episode 10: Zero Hour
The deckhands assess the damage from the collision with the whaling vessel, and find a gash in the steel hull that is allowing water to pour in
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Bloody Trail
The Sea Shepherds are surrounded by whaling ships, one of which comes too close - leading to a violent collision
- Season 3 Episode 8: Ready to Snap
The two ships briefly reunite to restock supplies and make repair plans for the helicopter; the crew of the Bob Barker braces for the arrival of a colossal storm.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Revenge Is Mine
Divers attempt to capture icebergs when a leak on the Bob Barker diminishes the ship's supply of fresh water; Chris Aultman's helicopter has engine problems over open water.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Sliced in Two
The Shonan Maru 2 barrels through the speedboat Ady Gil, leading Capt. Swift to launch a rescue mission; news outlets are notified of the international incident.
- Season 3 Episode 5: The Thrill of the Chase
After a month of searching the Sea Shepherds find their ultimate target - the world's only whale factory ship, the Nisshin Maru
- Season 3 Episode 4: Stealth Attack
The Ady Gil and the Steve Irwin launch a coordinated attack upon the reconnaissance vessel keeping them separated from the rest of the Japanese whalers; fortune smiles upon the Bob Barker.
- Season 3 Episode 3: From Hell's Heart
Capt. Watson orders an attack on his nemesis; Capt. Swift makes a risky decision, despite the wariness of his crew; the stealth speedboat Ady Gil enters the fray.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Crossing Danger
A Japanese reconnaissance ship pursues the Steve Irwin; two members of the Ady Gil crew suffer illness and injury; the Bob Barker's engine fails two days into its journey.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Surrounded by Spies
The Sea Shepherds embark on a new campaign as the whaling season begins in the Antarctic, and with three vessels leaving from different ports, Captain Paul Watson now faces the task of being the admiral of a fleet
Whale Wars: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 11: Overlooking a Forlorn Shore
The Sea Shepherds set their ship to ramming speed in a bid to block Japanese boats transferring a dead whale
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Stuff of Nightmares
The Sea Shepherds watch in horror as the Japanese fleet pull a dead whale on to the Nisshin Maru for slaughter
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Crazy Ivan
Paul employs a dangerous military strategy when the Steve Irwin's small boats become low on fuel and need to be loaded onto the mother ship
- Season 2 Episode 8: Bait and Switch
The Sea Shepherds prepare for their fourth consecutive day of engagement with the Japanese whaling fleet, but the campaigners argue about strategy
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Desire to Fling Things
The Japanese harpoon ships outnumber the Sea Shepherds; the crew is divided after finding out Peter and Dan have come up with a controversial plan.
- Season 2 Episode 6: With a Hook
The Sea Shepherds prepare for their biggest battle to date as they become surrounded by the whaling fleet, and must fend off vessels equipped with long-range acoustic weapons
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Unintimidatables
Paul is handed a package containing a mysterious white powder and immediately fears it may be anthrax. Molly is injured while attacking the Yushin Maru
- Season 2 Episode 4: Yum Yum Eat Crow
The Sea Shepherds come across the entire Japanese whaling fleet; deckhand Molly is injured; a stranger hands Paul Watson a letter filled with white powder.
- Season 2 Episode 3: As Bad As Our Bark
The Sea Shepherds collide with the spotter ship Kaiko Maru and suddenly stumble upon the rest of the whaling fleet. Low on fuel, the activists must decide whether to return home
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Flexibility of Steel
The Sea Shepherds lose touch with the Yushin Maru harpoon ship as a huge weather system closes in, trapping the Steve Irwin in thick ice
- Season 2 Episode 1: The Sound of Ice
The Sea Shepherds return to Antarctica, where they track down the Japanese whaling fleet in record time - only to lose it in an ice field
Whale Wars: Season 1 (2008)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Boiling Point
The environmentalists launch an attack when they discover the location of the Nisshin Maru factory ship, one of the most important vessels in the Japanese whaling fleet
- Season 1 Episode 6: Ladies First
The Sea Shepherds head back to sea with a new crew of volunteers; a crew member is critically injured during the mission.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Doors Slamming and Things Breaking
As the Sea Shepherd limps toward port with a damaged engine, a violent storm hits the stricken vessel
- Season 1 Episode 4: We Are Hooligans
The hostages are released from the whaling ship, but as normality returns, the Sea Shepherd crew members discover they are being followed by a mysterious vessel
- Season 1 Episode 3: International Incidents R Us
Two crew members of the Sea Shepherds are taken hostage on board the Japanese whaling ship - so their friends plan a risky night mission to rescue them
- Season 1 Episode 2: Nothing's Ideal
The Sea Shepherd members devise a plan to create an international incident by boarding a Japanese ship they have been pursuing
- Season 1 Episode 1: Needle in a Haystack
Radical environmentalists the Sea Shepherds pursue a Japanese whaling fleet, but the mission quickly takes a turn for the worse when its helicopter is damaged
Whale Wars: Other Episodes
- Regresos, Bodas y Decomisos
Los Pastores del Mar continúan con sus esfuerzos para desestabilizar las operaciones balleneras.