Unique Sweets: Season 4 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Cool Cookie Sandwiches
Perfect cookies with delicious fillings make for amazing cookie sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Toronto Sweets
All natural flavored milks including gingerbread and peanut butter; Lemon Ricotta doughnut; calleda crookie.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Capital Cravings
Golden Brown Delicious - the perfect way to describe the doughnuts at this new hotspot, Then Cupcakes Actually.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Sweet Reinvention
A gourmet spin on the crispy rice treat in New York City; unique, developed flavors in ice pop form in Atlanta; ice cream and dessert beers in Seattle.
- Season 4 Episode 9: European Sweets
Atlanta's Little Tart Bakeshop serves French pastries; New York City's Maialino proves why you really must save room for dessert; Seattle's Nielsen's Pastries serves unique Scandinavian treats.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Southern Sweets in Atlanta
Sublime Doughnuts; CamiCakes Creamery; Pie Shop in Atlanta.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Seattle Sweets
Fran's chocolates; Dahlia Bakery; Crumble & Flake in Seattle.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Crazy Delicious Doughnuts
Doughnuts with bold glaze and boozy fillings; customized minidoughnuts; seasonal, silky cream fillings.Sunday 28th September 10:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 5: Grown-up Goodies
Ice cream shop adds cocktails to the mix-ins; produce added into hyper-seasonal cupcakes; unroasted and raw chocolate.Sunday 28th September 1:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 4: Portland Sweets
Quin Candy; the Roman Candle Baking Company; Kyra's Bakeshop.Sunday 21st September 1:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 3: San Fran Sweet Treats
Chocolate Stack and Caramel Cube Cake at Craftsman & Wolves; Tiny Bubbles Float at the Ice Cream Bar; Peanut Butter and Jelly Ganache Sandwich at Dandelion Chocolate.Saturday 20th September 5:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 2: Big Apple Breakfast
Doughnut seeds at the Doughnut Plant; French bistro creations at Lafayette; wafels at Wafels & Dinges.Friday 19th September 5:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 1: Sweet Mash-Ups
Dominique Ansel's famous Cronut; pies collide with cocktails at Butter and Scotch; Oddfellows' unique ice cream flavors.
Unique Sweets: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Something Old, Something New
A candy store in Nashville which gives marshmallows a glamorous makeover and a bakery which re-invents traditional goods
- Season 3 Episode 12: Rise & Shine
Delicious morning sweets including vegan pastries, pancakes, and french toast.Friday 26th September 5:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 11: Sweet Crafters
Some of America's most imaginative food crafters including Nashville's Olive and Sinclair who prepare artisanal chocolates and brittles with a Southern twist
- Season 3 Episode 10: Global Sweets
A bakery sharing family traditions with their customers through their cookies, and another creating Taiwanese baked goods with American influencesFriday 26th September 4:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 9: Wild West Sweets
Sampling sweet creations in Denver that leave customers coming back for more, including a funky full service cereal bar and bakeryFriday 19th September 4:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sweet Peanut
Shops that showcase peanut butter in all of its glory, including a neighbourhood bakery in Brooklyn and another whipping up cookies that taste like homeFriday 19th September 5:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 7: Austin Hangouts
The best hang-outs in Austin, Texas including an ice cream shop with the flavours of the state and a pop-up bake saleSaturday 20th September 11:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 6: Modern Comfort
Sampling a bakery in New York that takes traditional French pastries and revamps them for the 21st century, and another in Chicago which makes retro American sweet treatsSaturday 20th September 11:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 5: Sweet Americana
A soda shop in Brooklyn that pours out a collection of homemade nostalgic treats
- Season 3 Episode 4: Chicago Sweet Spots
An exploration into all that Chicago has to offer, in places such as Salted Caramel, Lovely Bakeshop and Southport Grocery and Café.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Coffee Break
Foods that compliment morning coffee and tea, including doughnuts, cakes and pastries
- Season 3 Episode 2: Kids' Treats
A look at Papabubble's whimsical sweets that appear too beautiful to eat, such as grapefruit soda candies
- Season 3 Episode 1: Brooklyn
Treats in Brooklyn, N.Y. including unique doughnuts, artisanal ice cream, root beer float cupcakes, and sweet, salty cookies.
Unique Sweets: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Sweet And Sticky
Unique caramel bread puddings; ooey gooey sticky buns; mini bites of caramelized goodness; old fashioned candy.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Neighborhood Gems
Homemade pies that fly off the shelves; ice cream that people stand in line for late at night; unique spiced cakes that tickle the taste buds.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Frozen Treats
Ice cream made with liquid nitrogen; shaved ices drenched in sugary sweet concoctions; unique drinkable concoctions; cones with a surprise inside.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Then and Now
Visiting a cafe with all the sweet traditions of the South, and a place serving up childhood favourites
- Season 2 Episode 9: Brunch
Hotspots that take a sweet brunch very seriously and turn it into something utterly unique.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Italian
A tour through New York's bakeries that that unique takes on classic Italian sweets, discovering a uniquely flavoured creamy tiramisuMonday 22nd September 10:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 7: Breakfast Pastries
Tasting the best breakfast pastries in Oregon, California, New York and Connecticut
- Season 2 Episode 6: After School Favorites
After school favorites that break all of the traditional rules and win.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Classic Twists
Pies and cakes turned into cookies; ice cream made from goat's milk; salt water taffy that stretches the rules; pies that are served raw.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Sweet Sandwiches
Sampling the ultimate ice cream sandwich in Los Angeles and sandwich cookies in Portland, Oregon
- Season 2 Episode 3: Cravings
Recipes for unique versions of the most sought after sweets, chocolates that have no chocolate and a brownie-cookie bakeThursday 25th September 7:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 2: L.A. Decadence
Exploring the sweet side of Los Angeles including a breakfast of waffles and pastriesTomorrow at 7:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 1: Doughnuts
Recipes that add a unique twist on freshly fried doughnuts including glazed, sprinkled and filledTuesday 23rd September 7:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
Unique Sweets: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Fruit
Recipes for fruit galette, a chic tart and a dessert with tropical fruitTuesday 23rd September 7:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 1 Episode 12: Exotic
Traditions from France and Japan collide at a New York City bakery; a family bakery in Miami makes South American treats; two Boston shops make turkey, Morocco.Tomorrow at 7:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 1 Episode 11: Southern
A ladylike lady Baltimore cake; a staunchly restaurant re-invents regional classic desserts; the cutest pies with surprising fillings; heavenly layer cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Ooey Gooey
The stickiest of sticky buns; a coconut cake soaked with syrup; a fried apple pie dipped in spiced caramel; a sundae that's dripping with two different sauces.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Chocolate
Chocolate-doused brownie sundae; molten chocolate tart; best in the world chocolate cake.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Small Bites
Stacked baklava and candies from Queens and Brooklyn, and a taste of decadence with twisted French classics
- Season 1 Episode 7: Sweet & Savory
Sweetened tofu; donuts that raid the savory spice cabinet; roasted red pepper gelato; a cupcake that's fit for dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Childhood Favorites
Exploring favourite childhood sweet flavours including black sesame and passion fruit
- Season 1 Episode 5: Cookies
A crumbly oat-flecked peanut butter sandwich cookie in New York and a psychedelic-looking sugar cookie in Brooklyn
- Season 1 Episode 4: Updated Classics
A selection of recipes for retro and nostalgic desserts, which could trigger fond food memories
- Season 1 Episode 3: Cakes
Recipes for traditional French cakes from New York City, and masterpieces from a San Francisco mainstay
- Season 1 Episode 2: Breakfast Sweets
A look at food that is perfect for the morning, from the bakeries and brunches of the Pacific Northwest to New York City including a slice of warm brioche with almond paste
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pies
A Seattle shop that imagines pies on sticks or in jars; a San Francisco baker who likes his pies on the spicy side; deliciously peculiar and uniquely down-home pies from New York City.