The Ultimate Fighter: Season 21 (2015)
- Season 21 Episode 14: Finale: Fight CardBrand New Episode Monday 13th July 7:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 13: Finale Weigh-InBrand New Episode Saturday 11th July 4:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 12: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: The ShowdownBrand New Episode Wednesday 8th July 10:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 1
- Season 21 Episode 11: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Pushing the Limits
The Blackzilians assess their situation, regroup, and prepare for the next battle, while American Top Team choose a strong but unlikely fighter in hopes of bringing home the win.Wednesday 8th July 7:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 10: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Do or Die
It's do or die for Dan and the American Top Team as they find themselves at a critical turning point in the competition; with the end in sight, Glenn and the Blackzilians make their plan to crush their competition, once and for all.Wednesday 8th July 6:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 9: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: No Guts, No Glory
The pressure is on both teams to choose their fighters wisely for their first 100-point fight. Both teams dig deep in their rosters for fighters they feel can rise to the occasion.Wednesday 8th July 5:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 8: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Lightning Strikes Twice
The Blackzilians and American Top Team select their next fighters, setting the stage for an unexpected rematch.Wednesday 8th July 4:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 7: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Eyes on the Prize
American Top Team struggles to put the fire back into their team. Meanwhile, the Blackzilians face the threat of losing one of their own.Wednesday 8th July 3:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 6: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Fight through the Pain
American Top Team rallies around their fighters, pushing themselves through the challenges ahead. Meanwhile, the Blackzilians must stay strong through the turbulence of the competition.Wednesday 8th July 2:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 5: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Battle Wounds
One of the fighters struggles to cope with the devastation of his loss. Meanwhile, two fighters with a history in the octagon are ready for a rematch.Wednesday 8th July 1:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 4: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Boiling Point
The pressure of the octagon bleeds into the house as tempers flare on both teams. Also, a medical emergency threatens the future of one of the fighters and his team.Wednesday 8th July 12:00pm EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 3: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Settling the Score Wednesday 8th July 11:00am EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 2: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Battle Lines Drawn Wednesday 8th July 10:00am EDT - Fox Sports 2
- Season 21 Episode 1: American Top Team vs. Blackzilians: Rumble In South Florida Wednesday 8th July 8:30am EDT - Fox Sports 2
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 20 (2014)
- Season 20 Episode 12: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: It's About to Get Real
Jessica Penne looks to put personal feelings aside as she takes on top seed and close friend Carla Esparza. Then, 14 seed Randa Markos tries for her third straight upset victory, as she faces 7 seed Rose Namajunas of Team Melendez.
- Season 20 Episode 11: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Best Job in the World
In a special two-fight episode, 3 seed Tecia Torres faces top seed Carla Esparza in the third quarterfinal fight. Then 7 seed Rose Namajunas takes on 2 seed Joanne Calderwood for the last spot in the semifinals.
- Season 20 Episode 10: Team Melendez vs Team Pettis: Fighting for Themselves
Aisling Daly gets a surprise visit from Conor McGregor. The fighters visit Harley Davidson boot camp. Then, in the second quarterfinal, 5 ranked Aisling Daly takes on 4 ranked Jessica Penne with the winner advancing to the semi-final.
- Season 20 Episode 9: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Don't Talk to Me
Team Pettis decides opponents will not attend the same practice. One of the fighters breaks the agreement and the team disintegrates into arguing factions. Then, teammates do battle as 6 seed Felice Herrig takes on 14 seed Randa Markos.
- Season 20 Episode 8: Team Melendez vs Team Pettis: Scrapettes
A group of Team Melendez fighters decide they want Tecia to move out of their room. At a pool party tensions between the fighters boil over. Then Team Melendez sends 8 ranked Bec Rawlings against 3 ranked Tecia Torres.
- Season 20 Episode 7: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Risk It All
Heather Clark receives shocking news. Both teams visit with members of the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team. The seventh preliminary fight, 7th seed Rose Namajunas tries to earn the first win for Team Melendez, against 10th seed Alex Chambers.
- Season 20 Episode 6: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Give It All You Have
Tecia's return to the competition angers some fighters. Then, in the sixth fight of the tournament Team Pettis pits 5th ranked Aisling Daly against 12th ranked Angela Magana for a chance to advance to the quarterfinals.
- Season 20 Episode 5: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Coming to Get You
An injury forces a fighter out of the competition and opens the door for another; Team Melendez fighters question Heather Clark's knee injury; the rivalry between Felice Herrig and Heather Clark comes to a head.
- Season 20 Episode 4: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Make A Big Strike
Tensions between Heather Clark and the rest of Team Melendez escalate. Urijah Faber takes over for Anthony Pettis for a few days. Then, in the fourth fight of the tournament, Team Pettis pits 1 ranked Carla Esparza against 16 ranked Angela Hill.
- Season 20 Episode 3: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: Don't Fight Fate
On the heels of Team Pettis' second win in a row, a silly game at the house turns raunchy. Then in the third preliminary fight, 4 seed Jessica Penne of Team Pettis takes on 13 seed Lisa Ellis of Team Melendez.
- Season 20 Episode 2: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: We All Came Here to Fight!
Joanne Calderwood faces Emily Kagan.
- Season 20 Episode 1: Team Melendez vs. Team Pettis: For the Belt
Female fighters prepare to compete for the UFC's new 115-pound division title.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 19 (2014)
- Season 19 Episode 13: Team Cruz vs. Team Faber: Embrace the War
- Season 19 Episode 12: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: The Big Show
Last two semifinal battles for spots in the finals.
- Season 19 Episode 11: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: The Zombie
- Season 19 Episode 10: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: One Fight Away
Middleweight semifinal matchup.
- Season 19 Episode 9: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Get That Money
Field trip to Harley-Davidson Boot Camp; final preliminary bout; semifinal matchups announced.
- Season 19 Episode 8: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Someone's Getting Bullied
Fighters seek a spot in the semis.
- Season 19 Episode 7: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Kinetic Chess
Tensions boil over at the house in the wake of Roger Zapata's controversial win over; in the sixth preliminary fight, Patrick Walsh against Anton Berzin.
- Season 19 Episode 6: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Fight to Live
Controversial decision causes explosive reaction.
- Season 19 Episode 5: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Too Salty
Team Penn gets a lecture on overtraining.
- Season 19 Episode 4: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Stand and Bang
Team Penn tries to continue its winning streak.
- Season 19 Episode 3: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Anytime, Anywhere
Frakie Edgar brings in jiu jitsu black belt Renzo Gracie to work with his team. Daniel Spohn continues training at the house and Todd Monaghan holds a sermon. Then Spohn and Monaghan face off in the second preliminary fight.
- Season 19 Episode 2: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: Flying the Flag
Contestants pursue their dreams.
- Season 19 Episode 1: Team Edgar vs. Team Penn: The Hurting Game
Light heavyweights battle for a spot in the competition.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 18 (2013)
- Season 18 Episode 14: Finale Prelims: Maynard vs. Diaz
Drew Dober vs. Sean Spencer; Walt Harris vs. Jared Rosholt; Tom Niimimaki vs. Rani Yahya; Maximo Blanco vs. Akira Corassani. From Las Vegas.
- Season 18 Episode 13: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Aiming for the Top
Team Rousey's Jessica Rakoczy and Team Tate's Raquel Pennington are hit with serious injuries.
- Season 18 Episode 12: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: One Punch Away
Ronda and Miesha face off in a rock climbing challenge; weight issues come into play for the fighters.
- Season 18 Episode 11: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Mean Girls
Sarah Moras and Julianna Pena are matched up in the first women's semifinal.
- Season 18 Episode 10: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: HWPO
The semifinals are set to begin and the Team Tate fighters believe Miesha and her coaches are playing favorites.
- Season 18 Episode 9: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Sacrifice
Final preliminary fights - one on the men's side and one on the women's.
- Season 18 Episode 8: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Tied
Interviews, match highlights and the history behind Ronda and Miesha's rivalry.
- Season 18 Episode 7: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Zone In
Rousey delivers Father's Day gifts; semifinal berth up for grabs.
- Season 18 Episode 6: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Little Princesses
Anthony Gutierrez annoys everyone; Julianna Pena gives two female fighters makeovers; Raquel Pennington takes on Jessamyn Duke.
- Season 18 Episode 5: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Redemption
Rousey invites her mother to guest coach at practice; bantamweights struggle to keep their weight down; Team Tate's Louis Fisette looks to redeem his elimination fight loss.
- Season 18 Episode 4: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Use the Force
The feud between coaches escalates when Edmond Traverdyan and Dennis Hallman get into a post-fight altercation.
- Season 18 Episode 3: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Stick and Move
Team Tate looks for its second win as Chris Holdsworth takes on Chris Beal; the team's cohesion is threatened when Cody Bollinger accuses Julianna Pena of leaking their fight picks.
- Season 18 Episode 2: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: Ladies First
Sixteen fighters move into the house and tensions rise as Coaches Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate cross paths.
- Season 18 Episode 1: Team Rousey vs. Team Tate: History in the Making
Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate arrive at the gym.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 17 (2013)
- Season 17 Episode 13: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: TUF 17 Finale
Gilbert Smith vs. Bubba McDaniel; Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Travis Browne; Cat Zingano vs. Miesha Tate; Kelvin Gastelum vs. Uriah Hall; Scott Jorgensen vs. Urijah Faber. From the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
- Season 17 Episode 12: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: The Semis
Both coaches join the semifinalists on a visit to the Harley-Davidson showroom; the final four do battle.
- Season 17 Episode 11: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Vicious
Josh Samman faces the aggressive takedowns of Jimmy Quinlan in the third quarterfinal fight; Bubba McDaniel worries that his body may not be up to the challenge of taking on Uriah Hall; Dana reveals the semifinal match-ups.
- Season 17 Episode 10: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: The Quarterfinals Begin
A fighter gets a surprise visit from world champion Ronda Rousey; two fighters face off trying to secure a spot in the final four.
- Season 17 Episode 9: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: The Wild Card
A fighter calls out a competitor to fight in the next round; the teams unite for a Thanksgiving feast; two preliminary losers battle for a chance to get back in the competition; Dana reveals the quarterfinal match-ups.
- Season 17 Episode 8: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Bag of Tools
Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen compete in a unique and difficult coaches challenge; Dana forces the coaches to decide on the wildcard matchup.
- Season 17 Episode 7: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: His Fist on My Face
The guys get a night out at Hooters; a fighter's recurring leg pain lands him in the hospital; two fighters square off in the sixth preliminary fight.
- Season 17 Episode 6: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Path to Greatness
A fighter's attitude ignites a blowup at the house; the fighters battle it out in a night of bowling; two fighters meet in the octagon for the fifth preliminary fight.
- Season 17 Episode 5: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: The Reflection of Perfection
Mickey Rourke visits Team Sonnen to share insights from his days as a boxer; coach Jones wonders if a competitor is ready to fight; two fighters meet for the fourth preliminary fight.
- Season 17 Episode 4: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Sign of Disrespect
Both teams face off in a spontaneous rap battle at the house; a prank ignites smack talk that carries over to the weigh-in; two fighters face off in the third preliminary fight.
- Season 17 Episode 3: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Embrace the Suffering
A fighter responds after being called out; coach Sonnen gives advice to a fighter lacking confidence; coach Jones bonds with his team during a house visit; two fighters deliver explosive action.
- Season 17 Episode 2: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen: Ambush
Fourteen middleweights move into the house and training begins; a fighter gets emotional after his team shows serious doubts about his readiness; two fighters face off in the first preliminary fight.
- Season 17 Episode 1: Team Jones vs. Team Sonnen - Enter the Octagon
Twenty-eight middleweights arrive in Las Vegas for a shot at a UFC contract; coaches Chael Sonnen and UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Bones Jones evaluate the winners of 14 elimination fights.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 16 (2012)
- Season 16 Episode 16: Finale Prelims
Nick Catone vs. TJ Waldburger; Rustam Khabilov vs. Vinc Pichel; Marcos Vinicius vs. Johnny Bedford; James Head vs. Mike Pyle. From Las Vegas. (Bouts subject to change)
- Season 16 Episode 15: Finale: Post Fight Show
Jay Glazer and analysts recapping the battle between Team Carwin and Team Nelson sharing interviews and highlights.
- Season 16 Episode 14: Finale
Jonathan Brookins vs. Dustin Poirier; Jamie Varner vs. Melvin Guillard; Shane Del Rosario vs. Pat Barry; Mike Ricci vs. Colton Smith; Matt Mitrione vs. Roy Nelson. From Las Vegas. (Card subject to change)
- Season 16 Episode 13: Finale Weigh-in
Mixed martial artists from Team Carwin vs. Team Nelson and more weigh in ahead of the finale.
- Season 16 Episode 12: Semifinal Showdown
Two semifinal fights determine which two men will move on to fight in the finale for a UFC contract.
- Season 16 Episode 11: Fight the Perfect Fight
Joey Rivera and Jon Manley face-off to stay in the competition; the tension builds between Michal Hill and Mike Ricci before they enter the octagon; the last two match-ups before the finale are revealed.
- Season 16 Episode 10: Coming for You
The rift grows between Michael Hill and Mike Ricci; the quarterfinals kick off as Bristol Marunde faces Neil Magny; Colton Smith takes on Igor Araujo with a spot in the semifinals on the line.
- Season 16 Episode 9: Betrayal
James Chaney owns up to his unsportsmanlike conduct; one fighter turns against his friend; Mike Ricci takes on Dom Waters in the final preliminary fight; Dana White announces the quarterfinal match-ups.
- Season 16 Episode 8: Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em
Trash talk causes a scuffle; Dana visits the house to give the fighters an eye-opening lecture; two more welterweights face off in the 7th preliminary fight.
- Season 16 Episode 7: Summer Camp
Coach Roy once again has a fighter choose his own opponent; Forrest Griffin drops in for training; the feud between Hill and Secor reaches its boiling point; Dana White expresses his outrage after the 6th preliminary fight.
- Season 16 Episode 6: One Mission
Team Nelson has doubts about Roy's leadership, Carwin puts his squad through an unusual training session; a prank at the house ignites heated smack talk between fighters; two more welterweights face off in the fifth preliminary fight.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Unleash the Beast
Julian Lane lashes out after being disrespected by another fighter; Team Nelson wants more coaching from Roy; Mike Ricci once again finds himself at odds with Nic Herron-Webb; Coach Carwin chooses two welterweights to fight.
- Season 16 Episode 4: Can't Fix Stupid
Dana treats the fighters to a special outing away from the house; Roy uses a bizarre method to pick the next matchup; one fighter's weight problem puts his future in jeopardy; two more welterweights face off.
- Season 16 Episode 3: We Have Control
One fighter engages in noisy late night activities, creating enemies on both teams; Coach Carwin announces his first match-up.
- Season 16 Episode 2: What We Do
Sixteen victorious welterweights move into the house; Roy Nelson and Shane Carwin pick their squads; the first two welterweights face off.
- Season 16 Episode 1: Bring It!
Shane Carwin and Roy Nelson coach opposing teams of fighters competing for a six-figure UFC contract.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 15 (2012)
- Season 15 Episode 13: The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale
Welterweight Title Eliminator: Martin Kampmann vs. Jake Ellenberger; Ultimate Fighter Finale: Al Iaquinta vs. Mike Chiesa.
- Season 15 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Tickle and Cruickshank get violent in the house; Dana makes a surprise announcement; Vick takes on Chiesa; Pichel faces Laquinta.
- Season 15 Episode 11: Like a Spartan
Chris Saunders battles through emotional issues as he prepares to face Vinc Pichel; Faber teammates square off when Andy Ogle takes on Al Iaquinta.
- Season 15 Episode 10: So Real It's Unreal
Dana makes a surprise visit to the gym for a shocking announcement; James Vick vs. Joe Proctor; Justin Lawrence vs. Michael Chiesa.
- Season 15 Episode 9: Become That Hero
Both teams head to a desert shooting range for an explosive coaches challenge; Andy Ogle takes on Mike Rio in the last preliminary fight; Dana announces the first two quarterfinal match-ups.
- Season 15 Episode 8: The Lion's Den
Ronda Rousey trains in the gym, then visits the TUF house; Cruz gets a surprise from Faber and his coaches; Chris Saunders faces Sam Sicilia.
- Season 15 Episode 7: Weather the Storm
Cruz gives Chris Tickle an earful following his loss; the coaches get into a heated exchange; Andy Ogle has an emotional breakdown during practice; Vinc Pichel and John Cofer face off in the sixth preliminary fight.
- Season 15 Episode 6: Dog With no Bark
Tempers flare between Mike Rio and Justin Lawrence during sparring; the teams enjoy a relaxing Easter Sunday; Chris Tickle faces tough guy Joe Proctor in the fifth preliminary fight.
- Season 15 Episode 5: That Miserable Feeling
Sam Sicilia must decide whether to share information with his team about best friend, Mike Chiesa; after Andy Ogle struggles in practice, Urijah Faber sits him down for a heart to heart; Dominick gets fed up with Chris Tickle's complaining.
- Season 15 Episode 4: All the Pressure
An injury in practice puts one fighter's future in doubt; Faber brings in a life coach to help the fighters be more positive; Al Iaquinta takes on Myles Fury Jury of Team Cruz in the third preliminary fight.
- Season 15 Episode 3: Old School vs. New School
Teams react after Cruz picks two top fighters to face off early; Cruz trains number one pick Justin Lawrence as Faber prepares Brazilian jiu-jitsu veteran Cristiano Marcello for their clash.
- Season 15 Episode 2: Embrace the War
Sixteen promising mixed martial artists move into The Ultimate Fighter house and join teams; one fighter receives bad news from home; two warriors face off.
- Season 15 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Dominick Cruz and Urijah Faber coach opposing teams of contestants competing for coveted UFC contracts, and the title of The Ultimate Fighter.
- Season 15 Episode Preview: Preview
One of the longest-running reality series in television history, The Ultimate Fighter brings together promising MMA prospects from across the world who must live together in a house and battle each other for a coveted UFC contract.
- Season 15 Special: Finale - Prelims
Aspiring UFC fighters will duke it out, and warm it up for the finale.
- Season 15 Special: Finale - Post Fight Show
Highlights and insider's analysis of all the action.
- 15 Special: Finale Weigh-in
The weigh-in for The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 14 (2011)
- Season 14 Episode 11: The Ultimate Finale
Mixed marital arts fighters' battle it out for the UFC contract.
- Season 14 Episode 10: It's About to Go Down
Johnny Bedford tries to shut down John Dodson.
- Season 14 Episode 9: Get Me to the Finals
Miller and Bisping play a game of air hockey on the roof of the Palms; TJ Dillashaw and Dustin Pague contend for a spot in the finale.
- Season 14 Episode 8: Don't Do This at Home, Kids
Bisping and Tikiplan against Team Miller; Akira faces Dennis in the first semifinal.
- Season 14 Episode 7: Draft Dodger
Dana announces semifinal match-ups; TJ gets taught a lesson; Roland's injury leaves his fighting future in question.
- Season 14 Episode 6: Thrown to the Lions
One fighter will be sent to the Semi's; featherweights Diego and Siler enter the Octagon; TJ's teammates turn against him.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Swagger Jacker
Miller devises a plan to throw off Team Bisping. The rivalry between Hamid Corassani and Dustin Neace turns ugly. Featherweights face off.
- Season 14 Episode 4: Get the 'F' Up
Bisping uses insider information to prepare his next fighter. Miller attempts to identify who is fraternizing with the enemy. Two preliminary fights decide who moves ahead in the competition.
- Season 14 Episode 3: Death Leprechauns
During a Team Bispring practice, tempers rise. As pranks increase, a rivalry builds between Hamid Corassani and Dustin Neace. John Dodson bonds with the blue team.
- Season 14 Episode 2: I Against I
Michael Bisping and Jason Miller select their teams from a group of featherweights and bantamweights; the first matchup is chosen; one fighter deals with his severe anxiety issues.
- Season 14 Episode 1: Scrappers
Sixteen bantamweight and sixteen featherweight hopefuls face off in a day of elimination fights.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 13 (2011)
- Season 13 Episode 11: The Ultimate Finale
Action from the series 13 finale, as Team Lesnar's Tony Ferguson took on Team dos Santos' Ramsey Nijem at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Season 13 Episode 10: Team Lesnar vs. Team Dos Santos: The Biggest Test
Tony apologizes but his team isn't accepting it; Ramsey Nijem vs. Chris Cope; Chuck O'Neil vs. Tony Ferguson.
- Season 13 Episode 9: Team Lesnar vs. Team Dos Santos: Then it Turned Ugly
Quarterfinals: Chuck vs. Zach & Tony vs. Ryan; one fighter may hang up his gloves for good, while another makes personal attacks on a teammate; Dana announces the Semifinal fights.
- Season 13 Episode 8: Team Lesnar vs. Dos Santos: Shut Him Up
A surprise visit from UFC fighter and US Marine Brian Stann; Clay battles an injury as he takes on Ramsey; Shamar gets his chance to shut up Chris Cope in the cage.
- Season 13 Episode 7: It's Just Good to Win
A football-themed Coaches' Challenge; Wild Card fight; quarterfinal match-ups are revealed.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Team Lesnar vs. Team Dos Santos: Mean Streak
Injuries on Team Lesnar put two fighters in jeopardy; Dos Santos must make a drastic decision; preliminary fights and wild card announcement.
- Season 13 Episode 5: Wow Me
Brock comes down hard on the guys after their third loss; Chris Cope clashes with teammates.
- Season 13 Episode 4: A Bad Dream
The other fighters question Ramsey's toughness; UFC Welterweight legend Matt Hughes visits.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Chicken Salad
A post-fight comment by Brock offends his team; third Prelim fight.
- Season 13 Episode 2: Suck It Up
One fighter quits the competition; Brock delivers a stirring speech; second prelim fight.
- Season 13 Episode 1: Something to Prove
Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos take control of two opposing teams of fighters.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 12 (2010)
- Season 12 Episode 13: Ultimate Finale
Stephan Bonnar vs. Igor Pokrajac; Kendall Grove vs. Demian Maia; Johny Hendricks vs. Rick Story. From Las Vegas.
- Season 12 Episode 12: Absolute War
- Season 12 Episode 11: Victory's All That Matters
Jonathan Brookins vs. Kyle Watson.
- Season 12 Episode 10: Spinning Tornado
Aaron Wilkinson vs. Kyle Watson.
- Season 12 Episode 9: Personal
- Season 12 Episode 8: KOS In a Commotion
Smack talk turns into violence when Kos and Brad Tate put hands on each other.
- Season 12 Episode 7: Second Chance
Koscheck and GSP steps up to the plate for the coaches challenge; Dane Sayers and Sako Chivitchian face off.
- Season 12 Episode 6: Win or Die
Koscheck talks smack to Michael Johnson; the fate of four fighters are determined in two matches.
- Season 12 Episode 5: Disrespectful
A prank makes Alex Caceres an outcast on his own team; Chuck Liddell pays a visit to Team Koscheck.
- Season 12 Episode 4: Love to Hate
- Season 12 Episode 3: Unleash Hell
- Season 12 Episode 2: Well-Played
- Season 12 Episode 1: Go For It
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 11 (2010)
- Season 11 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
Coverage of the finale, which saw the competition's leading fighters, Mike Chiesa and Al Iaquinta, do battle in a lightweight bout at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. Plus, Martin Kampmann v Jake Ellenberger
- Season 11 Episode 11: A Will to Win
- Season 11 Episode 10: Shocked and Awed
- Season 11 Episode 9: Civilized Sport
- Season 11 Episode 8: Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed
- Season 11 Episode 7: Coming for Blood
- Season 11 Episode 6: Did Your Dizzle
An injury sends another fighter to the hospital; Chuck and Tito face off in the coaches challenge.
- Season 11 Episode 5: If It Breathes, It Bleeds
Wildcard speculation heats up; surgery sidelines a fighter.
- Season 11 Episode 4: Clown Box
One fighter accuses another of stealing his clothes; two preliminary fights happen.
- Season 11 Episode 3: A Lotta Heart
A fighter's dream comes to an end; a team struggles during training.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Suck it Up
Dana confronts Chuck about his team picks; injuries take a toll on Team Ortiz.
- Season 11 Episode 1: Smashed Up
Middleweights arrive at the training center to fight their way into the house.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 10 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 10 Episode 13: Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights Finale
- Season 10 Episode 12: Battled-Tested
- Season 10 Episode 11: Road to the Finale
Dana discusses Kimbo replacing Mitrione; Jones unleashes his anger outside the cage; the last two quarterfinals are fought; the semifinals are announced.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Gut Check
Questions continue about Mitrione fighting; Dana visits; Kimbo battles an injury; Schaub and Madsen fight in the second quarterfinals.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Rattled
Mitrione contemplates fighting; Kimbo may return to the Octagon; Wren and Nelson fight in the first quarterfinals.
- Season 10 Episode 8: One Soldier Left
Mitrione and Junk return from their fight; Jones faces Wessel in the last preliminary fight; The quarterfinal match-ups are announced.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Voices In My Head
Rampage and Rashad nearly come to blows; Matt continues to cause problems for his team; The seventh preliminary fights take place.
- Season 10 Episode 6: 16 Sharks
Darrill Schoonover reaches his boiling point with Rampage's hazing; Zak Jensen is relentlessly teased at the house; an injury to a fighter puts his future in doubt.
- Season 10 Episode 5: Rude Awakening
Zak Jensen has problems in the house and in training; Matt Mitrione has a shoulder issue; Rampage attempts to break his losing streak.
- Season 10 Episode 4: Snitch
Kimbo receives renewed hope for a comeback; a member of Team Rashad leaks their fight strategy; two more heavyweight fight.
- Season 10 Episode 3: The Enemy
Kimbo Slice tries to learn all he can before fighting Roy Nelson; Marcus Jones causes trouble for Rampage.
- Season 10 Episode 2: All About Survival
Rampage attempts to teach Kimbo a new skill; Roy Nelson is deemed unfit for coaching; team Rampage picks the next matchup.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Size Does Matter
Coach Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans feud before finally picking their teams.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 9 (2009)
- Season 9 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
Clay Guida vs. Diego Sanchez; Kevin Burns vs. Chris Lytle; Nate Diaz vs. Joe Stevenson. From Las Vegas. (All bouts subject to change)
- Season 9 Episode 12: Rematch
- Season 9 Episode 11: More Ups, Less Downs
- Season 9 Episode 10: Smiling and Punching
- Season 9 Episode 9: Battle Royale
Jason Pierce's replacement is named and will take on David Faulkner in a preliminary fight; both teams argue over training times.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Negative Energy
An injury for one contestant becomes a nasty infection, while another one struggles with mental problems; Dana is forced to make a decision.
- Season 9 Episode 7: The Bash Room
Sudden injuries leave the contestants wondering who will fight; Pierce becomes an outcast; Bisping and Henderson go head-to-head.
- Season 9 Episode 6: $100 a Tooth
One contestant's nerves almost incapacitate him; a pre-fight bet ends in a bizarre payoff; the battle between the nations continue.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Wiggity Wack
Team USA's infighting drives one member to bond with the Brits; Four fighters enter the Octagon; one coach fails to support his team member.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Game On
Team USA grows tired Bisping's attitude; the first U.S. vs. U.K. preliminary fight.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Red, White & Bruised
The American and Brits move into the house; the last two Team USA members are decided.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Scars and Stripes
The US elimination fights start in Las Vegas; Dana questions the team's commitment.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Bangers & Mashers
Great Britain's toughest welterweights and lightweights fight their way onto coach Michael Bisping's UK Team.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 8 (2008)
- Season 8 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
Featuring the last battles of the lightweight and light heavyweight contenders from Team Noguiera and Team Mir. Also: Kevin Burns vs. Anthony Johnson, Jason MacDonald vs. Wilson Gouveia and Junie Browning vs. Dave Kaplan.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Three Strikes
Vinny and Krzysztof fight in the last semifinal light heavyweight fight; Junie's fight against Efrain is in jeopardy.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Make Him Pay
Ryan Bader battles Eliot Marshall in the first semifinal light heavyweight match; the teams clash after a lightweight fight.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Fire the Cannons
Habitual hugger John Polakowski turns mean after Team Mir messes with his cereal; George Roop struggles with an injury before battling it out with John in the last of the preliminary fights; Dana and the coaches set the semifinal matchups.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Hurts Like Hell
Somebody gets knocked out of the house; light heavyweight Kyle Kingsbury prepares to face Team Mir's number one pick, Krzysztof Soszynski.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Splushi
The pranks at the house reach a new low; a fighter turns on his own teammate, offering up secret advice before a highly-anticipated lightweight bout.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Body Bag
Mir punishes his team with a grueling workout regimen; Nogueira has a blowout with a fighter who's been talking smack; two light heavyweights face off in the Octagon.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Fight, Fight, Kill, Kill
The other fighters question Rolando's black belt; a problem at the fight announcement brings on more hatred between the teams; an intense lightweight showdown.
- Season 8 Episode 5: From Chill To Kill
A coach steps in as the pranks go too far. Team Nogueira trains with UFC World Champion Anderson Silva before two more light heavyweights face off in the Octagon.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Punk
Drunken debauchery puts the future of two lightweights into question; after a grueling preliminary battle, a fighter's rage causes chaos in the Octagon.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Demons
- Season 8 Episode 2: Down To Business
Fighters square off in the last of the tournament fights. Some of the fighters may be too injured to continue.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Ready To Fight
UFC heavyweight champion Antonio Nogueira and opposing coach Frank Mir greet the 32 fighters, each of whom must prove themselves in tournament bouts before they can compete for two UFC contracts.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 7 (2008)
- Season 7 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
The remaining two fighters battle for the six-figure UFC contract. From The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas.
- Season 7 Episode 12: First Time Ever
CB Dollaway battles Amir Sadollah; Dana is forced to make a tough decision.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Coco Is King
Forrest and Rampage go head to head; Tim Credeur intervenes to save his pal; two friends must face off.
- Season 7 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Jeremy May tries to sabotage one fighter's dream; Tim Credeur fights Dan Cramer; Cale Yarbrough takes on CB Dollaway.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Throwin' Bombs
Jesse's uncontrollable appetite could be his undoing; the guys prepare for a brutal showing between Matt Brown and Amir.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Mean and Nasty
Rampage's trash talking sets Forrest off; after the final preliminary fight pitting Nick Klein against CB Dollaway, Dana and the coaches are faced with the challenge of deciding the quarterfinal matchups.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Under the Radar
The final three preliminary fights are decided; an inexperienced combatant faces an intimidating foe; a battle between two heavy-hitters causes friction.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Piece of Meat
Both teams are rooting for Matt Brown to beat down Jeremy May; everyone is shocked when two nice guys transform into savages in the octagon.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Chewbacle
Jeremy May's behavior rubs his fellow fighters the wrong way, putting him in the cross hairs as a potential opponent for Team Forrest; a controversial result causes one coach to unleash his fury.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Everything to Lose
Matthew Riddle is ready to fight; the second preliminary bout turns into a battle royale.
- Season 7 Episode 3: The Heebie-Jeebies
Rampage and Forest select their teams; a fighter has a contagious skin disease; first preliminary match of the season.
- Season 7 Episode 2: No Losers Here
The final 8 elimination fights take place to see who will make it into the house. A brutal knockout silences the gym and, in the end, 16 fighters are left standing to compete for the UFC contract.
- Season 7 Episode 1: No Poseurs
UFC president Dana White shocks 32 middleweight fighters when he announces that this season they have to fight their way on to the show. New coaches Rampage Jackson and Forrest Griffin evaluate the first half of the elimination fights.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 6 (2007)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Ultimate Finale
Roger Huerta vs. Clay Guida; Mac Danzig vs. Tommy Speer; Jon Koppenhaver vs. Jared Rollins; George Sotiropoulos vs. Billy Miles; Ben Saunders vs. Dan Barrera. From Las Vegas.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Do You Want This Fight?
Four fighters face off in the semifinals.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Upper Deck
Disqualified Team Serra fighters drown their sorrows and leave a nasty surprise for Team Hughes.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Nothing to Lose
Four team Serra fighters are forced to fight against each other in the quarterfinals.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Karma
Matt Serra makes his picks for the quarter-finals; the first quarter-final fights.
- Season 6 Episode 8: War Machine
Jon Koppenhaver and Tommy Speer square off in the final preliminary fight.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Game Plan
A frustrated Hughes unleashes his wrath on his team; Team Serra turns on George; the seventh preliminary match.
- Season 6 Episode 6: It's All a Test
Hughes teaches Dan a lesson; controversy erupts after the 6th preliminary bout.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Not a Real Fighter
A fighter receives tragic news from home; Team Serra is favored to win the fourth bout.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Get Out of My Face
Hughes takes his anger out on the team after Billy's loss; A fighter threatens the production crew.
- Season 6 Episode 3: It's About Character
Team Hughes prepares for the next fight; Joey decides whether to stay or go.
- Season 6 Episode 2: I Need You, Bro
Joey threatens to leave the show; Hughes passes out bibles to the team.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Don't You Tap
UFC welterweight champion Matt Serra and former champ Matt Hughes face off.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 5 (2007)
- Season 5 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
UFC Returns to The Pearl at The Palms for The Ultimate Fighter 5 Finale. The main event will feature Jens 'Lil' Evil' Pulver vs. BJ 'The Prodigy' Penn.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Gave a Hundred
The last semi-final match takes place to determine who will move on to fight in the live finale.
- Season 5 Episode 11: I Humbly Apologize
UFC veteran Karo Parisyan almost gets into a fist fight with Nate Diaz.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Traitor
The final two quarterfinal matches. Teammates Nick Diaz and Corey Hill will square off along with Matt Wiman vs. Manny Gamburyan.
- Season 5 Episode 9: It Was a Brawl
In the second quarterfinal fight Brandon Melendez (Team Pulver) takes on Gray Maynard (Team Penn).
- Season 5 Episode 8: Not on the Concrete
Dana White sits down with the Coaches to decide the 4 quarterfinal match-ups. A brutal street fight takes place in the house that has serious ramifications.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Be the General
Coach B.J. Penn squares off with a team member. Dana White confronts Penn about the direction of his team. The final four of fighters square off in the final 2 preliminary bouts.
- Season 5 Episode 6: All Your Might
Joe Lauzon vs. Brian Geraghty, followed by Rob Emerson vs. Corey Hill.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Put Me Back In
Team Penn has some in-fighting between coaches and team members; Gabe Ruediger has to cut 20 pounds.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Waah, Waah!
Team Pulver looks to continue its winning; Team Penn must deal with a member that won't listen.
- Season 5 Episode 3: This is My Zone
B.J. and his coaches are unhappy with Team Penn's effort; Gabe goes to extreme measures to cut weight.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Not in the House
Team Penn begins to turn on each other. Choice words cause an eruption at the Ultimate Fighter House. One of the fighters loses his mind completely.
- Season 5 Episode 1: It's Like Anarchy Here
BJ Penn and Jens Pulver select their teams' fighters.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 4 (2006)
- Season 4 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
- Season 4 Episode 12: Dewees vs. Cote
- Season 4 Episode 11: Lutter vs. Sell
- Season 4 Episode 10: Carter vs. Serra
- Season 4 Episode 9: Semi-Finals Match-Ups
- Season 4 Episode 8: True Colors
- Season 4 Episode 7: Drop to a Knee
- Season 4 Episode 6: Captain Miserable
- Season 4 Episode 5: Flip-A-Coin
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Funk
- Season 4 Episode 3: Passing Guard
- Season 4 Episode 2: Blood Bath
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Comeback
Reality show following the contestants in a mixed martial arts competition. Some familiar faces return as the UFC fighters battle it out for the title
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 3 (2006)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Ultimate Finale
- Season 3 Episode 12: Bangin
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Jungle
- Season 3 Episode 10: Full House
- Season 3 Episode 9: The Golden Boy
- Season 3 Episode 8: The Fuse is Lit
- Season 3 Episode 7: Mohawk
- Season 3 Episode 6: The Letter
- Season 3 Episode 5: The Truce Is Over
- Season 3 Episode 4: Introduction: Hitting It Hard
- Season 3 Episode 3: Team Dagger
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Basketball
- Season 3 Episode 1: Fresh Meat
From Las Vegas.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 2 (2005)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Ultimate Finale
Joe Stevenson battles Luke Como for the welterweight contract; Brad Imes battles Rashad Evans for the heavyweight contract; from the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Semi-Finals 3 and 4: Countdown
Jason's cut may stop him from fighting; Marcus could fight Joe in the welterweight semifinal; Brad and Seth battle for the last spot.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Semi-Final 2: Bloody Brawl
Rashad Evans takes on Keith Jardine; Rashad deals with Matt Hughes being his corner man.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Semi-Final 1: Killer Instinct
Mike suffers a humiliating loss to Rashad; Dana announces the semifinal match-ups; a welterweight becomes the first finalist.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Mental Game
Luke goes on a binge after his victory; Brad's training changes when he joins Team Hughes; a heavyweight attempts to live up to everyone's expectations.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Knees and Elbows
One team plans a sneak attack; the fighters attempt to step it up in the octagon; two welterweights go to war.
- Season 2 Episode 7: No Respect
Jason's victory fails to win over Matt Hughes; the teams change; a clash in the octagon sends another heavyweight home.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Slugfest
A dispute leads to tension in the house; Matt makes his team pay for Tom's loss; welterweights have a three-round slugfest.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Leave It in the Octagon
Matt continues to taunt Jorge; Team Franklin incorporates odd training practices; two more heavyweights battle it out in the octagon.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Strategy
The fighters form alliances to advance in the competition; Coach Hughes plays mind games; another welterweight is sent home.
- Season 2 Episode 3: No Pain, No Gain
Coach Hughes is annoyed with the constant whining; a new fighter arrives at the house; the heavyweights prepare for their first battle.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Teams are Picked
The coaches make their choices; the first challenge begins; two welterweights brawl.
- Season 2 Episode 1: A New Crop
Mixed martial artist fighters arrive in Las Vegas to fight each other for two six- figure contracts in the UFC.
The Ultimate Fighter: Season 1 (2005)
- Season 1 Episode 13: The Ultimate Fighter: The Ultimate Finale
The finalists square off in the Cox Arena in Las Vegas.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Light-Heavyweight Semi-Finals
Stephan Bonnar fights his close friend and training partner, Mike Swick; Forrest finds out if his cut has healed enough to fight Sam Hoger.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Middleweight Semi-Final
Forrest is still up in the air about his future in the contest; the fighters continue their battle for the remaining spot in the middleweight finals.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Middleweight Semi-Final
Forrest is still up in the air about his future in the contest; the fighters continue their battle for the remaining spot in the middleweight finals.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Low Blow
The light heavyweights compete in a challenge, and controversy arises during the fighter selection; the fighters suspect there is a thief in the house.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Sprawl 'n Brawl
One fighter creates controversy by training with the opposing team; Nate discovers his fate in the game.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Ground and Pound
After the much-anticipated Leben vs. Koscheck fight, people in the house are as divided as ever; the light heavyweights have their turn in the Octagon.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Fight Is On
Two contestants go into intensive training as they prepare for battle; both teams rally around their fighters as the emotional conflict is settled in the Octagon.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Un-Caged
A night on the town for the team members turns violent; contest rules are broken and the responsible fighters are reprimanded.
- Season 1 Episode 4: On the Ropes
After losing three of its members, Team Couture comes up with a new strategy to get a win; UFC president Dana White throws a twist into the competition.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Making Weight
In preparation for the premiere fight, a top contender struggles to lose weight or face elimination.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Team Challenges
Team Couture and Team Lindell compete against each other in a test of strength, agility and will; two fighters are eliminated and sent home.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Quest Begins
Sixteen fighters arrive in Las Vegas to begin their journey towards fame and fortune.