The Tyra Show: Season 1 (2005 - 2010)
- Season 1 Episode 830: 08/10/10
Four teenagers try to have an honest and open conversation with their mothers in hopes of improving their relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 829: 05/28/10
Tyra looks back at some the most memorable moments and discusses her plans for the future; celebrities share their farewell wishes.
- Season 1 Episode 828: 05/27/10
A gay couple wins a fantasy wedding worth over $200,000.
- Season 1 Episode 827: 05/26/10
Tyra talks about hair, including affordable hair products, facial hair and some of her past hairstyles.
- Season 1 Episode 826: 05/25/10
Tyra looks back at episodes involving teen pregnancy, 'sexting' and abusive relationships, and checks in with past guests.
- Season 1 Episode 825: 05/24/10
Tyra kicks off her final week by looking back at episodes dedicated to women and body image, and discusses 'Beauty Inside and Out.'
- Season 1 Episode 824: 05/21/10
Tyra talks to fashion-challenged guests; nutritionist Heather Bauer.
- Season 1 Episode 823: 05/20/10
Tyra talks to a transgender married couple; former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Isis.
- Season 1 Episode 822: 05/19/10
Tyra and her advice squad answer questions about sex, dating, relationships and more.
- Season 1 Episode 821: 05/18/10
Tyra talks to 'cyber haters,' who are people who don't play nice with others online.
- Season 1 Episode 820: 05/17/10
Tyra takes a look back at some her of most memorable guests, including a man with a vagina and a woman who has uncontrollable orgasms.
- Season 1 Episode 819: 05/14/10
Tyra talks with several sets of twins, including one set obsessed with being identical; healthy cupcakes.
- Season 1 Episode 818: 05/13/10
Celebrating voluptuous women; ambush makeovers; comics Frangela and Michelle Collins.
- Season 1 Episode 817: 05/12/10
Tyra talks to a man who breast-feeds and woman who has hundreds of orgasms a day.
- Season 1 Episode 816: 05/11/10
Tyra talks to women who find 'Sugar Daddies' to pay for their college educations and living expenses; men who claim they use their good looks to get what they want.
- Season 1 Episode 815: 05/10/10
Tyra discusses cheating; a guest reveals her affair to her boyfriend.
- Season 1 Episode 814: 05/07/10
Tyra gives people 'make-unders.'
- Season 1 Episode 813: 05/06/10
Styling and maintaining hair; women who claim the men in their lives won't grow up.
- Season 1 Episode 812: 05/05/10
People who fixate on someone they detest; guests discuss their hoarding compulsions.
- Season 1 Episode 811: 05/04/10
Tyra talks to people whose low self-esteem leads them to deny themselves sexually; a couple from 'Guess My Fantasy' returns.
- Season 1 Episode 810: 05/03/10
A panel of mothers discuss nudity in the home, sex, and snooping; a woman and her granddaughter from 'Little Miss Perfect' discuss beauty pageants.
- Season 1 Episode 809: 04/30/10
Tyra pranks the audience and helps audience members prank their friends.
- Season 1 Episode 808: 04/29/10
Tyra talks about sex and the Internet, and plays truth or dare with the audience.
- Season 1 Episode 807: 04/28/10
Tyra talks to people with unusual jobs, including a dog food taster and a port-a-potty cleaner; White House aide Joe Watkins discusses issues facing today's youth.
- Season 1 Episode 806: 04/27/10
Tyra talks to guests who have put everything on the line in hopes of reaching their dreams, including a 41-year-old mom who wants to be a high fashion model and a woman who spends $30,000 a year on lottery tickets; surviving a dangerous situation.
- Season 1 Episode 805: 04/26/10
Tyra discusses nudity after learning that four out of five women say they are dissatisfied with their bodies.
- Season 1 Episode 804: 04/23/10
Tyra talks to a woman who says her husband is very cheap; getting the best deals; a 13-year-old who is a sophomore in college.
- Season 1 Episode 803: 04/22/10
Tyra talks to guests who spent almost $150,000 on their children's beauty treatments; costume designer Eric Daman ('Gossip Girl').
- Season 1 Episode 802: 04/21/10
Tyra talks to astrologists about love, relationships and sucess; two albino models discuss the fashion industry.
- Season 1 Episode 801: 04/20/10
Memorable YouTube videos and the kids who star in them; Tyra answers questions about relationships, health, beauty, fashion and more.
- Season 1 Episode 800: 04/19/10
Tyra discusses the science behind colors, including the hair color that is said to make the most money in the workplace and the best color of bed sheets for sleeping.
- Season 1 Episode 799: 04/16/10
Tyra discusses tattoos and talks to those who have them, those who regret them, and what can be done; former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Lulu talks about her tattoo.
- Season 1 Episode 798: 04/13/10
At-home fixes for a hair disaster or fashion faux pas.
- Season 1 Episode 797: 04/08/10
Makeovers transform guests, including a female NASCAR driver.
- Season 1 Episode 796: 04/07/10
A teenager who is legally able to strip in some states; a jailhouse interview with a teen who is serving time for running a child prostitution ring.
- Season 1 Episode 795: 04/01/10
Guests with rare medical conditions include a woman who is allergic to water and a woman whose body is frozen.
- Season 1 Episode 794: 03/30/10
Memorable hair and makeup moments from the season.
- Season 1 Episode 793: 03/24/10
Tyra spends the hour talking about men, including those who worship obese women, men's insecurities and discusses dating a man with kids.
- Season 1 Episode 792: 03/22/10
Tyra speaks with children and teenagers who physically assault their parents; Kendra, Natalie and Flo of 'The Bad Girls Club' visit.
- Season 1 Episode 791: 03/19/10
Tyra discusses numerology and face reading; the cast of 'Jerseylicious.'
- Season 1 Episode 790: 03/18/10
Tyra discusses how menstruation can impact self-esteem, body image and general health; visiting the gynecologist.
- Season 1 Episode 789: 03/03/10
The winner of 'Fiercely Real,' a modeling competition for teenagers size 12 and up, is announced.
- Season 1 Episode 788: 03/02/10
Finalists in Tyra's 'Fiercely Real' contest compete in challenges; TV personality Andrew Zimmern shares some unusual food.
- Season 1 Episode 787: 03/01/10
Guests find out who their biological fathers are; actress Keke Palmer ('True Jackson, VP').
- Season 1 Episode 786: 02/26/10
Older woman who date younger men; an update on a former guest who used to eat baby powder.
- Season 1 Episode 785: 02/25/10
Guests who suffer from rare but devastating medical conditions.
- Season 1 Episode 784: 02/24/10
A social experiment reveals if women are attracted to men who are already taken; people who are addicted to their exex.
- Season 1 Episode 783: 02/23/10
Tyra introduces her new B.I.O. movement to put women of all sizes in the spotlight.
- Season 1 Episode 782: 02/22/10
Parents who want their children to become famous; a deserving mother gets a makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 781: 02/19/10
Guests admit they stalk their exes online; author Andrew Trees discusses relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 780: 02/18/10
Guests discuss whether women should marry for money.
- Season 1 Episode 779: 02/17/10
Girls who do not like their faces; a guest who avoided jail because of a social networking Web site.
- Season 1 Episode 778: 02/16/10
Singer Beyoncé discusses her new perfume; singer Robin Thicke; author Lauren Conrad ('Sweet Little Lies').
- Season 1 Episode 777: 02/15/10
Suburban mothers who smoke marijuana; guests who turned to prostitution and stripping to make money.
- Season 1 Episode 776: 02/12/10
Valentine's Day gifts; 10 foods that increase one's sex drive; actress Rosario Dawson; author Eve Ensler.
- Season 1 Episode 775: 02/11/10
Women who are obsessed with their imperfections; men who act like boys.
- Season 1 Episode 774: 02/10/10
Mothers debate whether or not children should be spanked; hidden cameras reveal children's reactions to various situations.
- Season 1 Episode 773: 02/09/10
Guests reveal secrets to their mates; an 11-year-old girl wants help confronting her mother; the ex-wife of the Washington, D.C., sniper.
- Season 1 Episode 772: 02/08/10
Suburban teenagers who are addicted to heroin; a man says the bad economy forced him to become a prostitute.
- Season 1 Episode 771: 02/05/10
Guests hit the streets of New York in search of people who need makeovers; wardrobe staples for every season.
- Season 1 Episode 770: 02/04/10
Tyra uses a social experiment to confront judgmental people.
- Season 1 Episode 769: 02/03/10
A woman whose legs won't stop growing; women with two vaginas.
- Season 1 Episode 768: 02/02/10
Dating deal breakers; Tyra's Tips in Ten.
- Season 1 Episode 767: 02/01/10
Talking to children about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 766: 01/29/10
People who tell friends to do something because it will look good even though they know it will look bad.
- Season 1 Episode 765: 01/28/10
Hidden cameras catch people eating others' food and taking gift bags not meant for them.
- Season 1 Episode 764: 01/27/10
Two transgender children meet; a former transgender teen who has changed genders by using hormones.
- Season 1 Episode 763: 01/26/10
Women who are attracted to heavy men; TV host David Tutera offers tips for planning a wedding.
- Season 1 Episode 762: 01/25/10
A scientific formula to use to determine what to wear in certain situations.
- Season 1 Episode 761: 12/18/09
Tyra surprises an audience entirely comprised of mothers with giveaways for her annual holiday show; holiday gifts; actor Joel David Moore ('Avatar').
- Season 1 Episode 760: 12/03/09
Sesame Street' characters Elmo, Rosita and Cookie Monster help host the show; TV personality Jeff Leatham ('Flowers Uncut'); a survivor of 'The Miracle on the Hudson.
- Season 1 Episode 759: 12/01/09
Rapper 50 Cent discusses his new album and film; Natalie, Kendra, Flo and Kate from 'The Bad Gilrs Club.'
- Season 1 Episode 758: 11/25/09
Authors Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt discuss their new book, 'How to Be Famous.'
- Season 1 Episode 757: 11/24/09
Drew Pinsky discusses sexual addiction and his new show, 'Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew.'
- Season 1 Episode 756: 11/23/09
Teenagers who pressure themselves to be perfect; healthy holiday eating.
- Season 1 Episode 755: 11/20/09
Tyra and writer Meghan McCain talk about fake hair, including hair extensions and weaves; social networking Web sites and identity protection.
- Season 1 Episode 754: 11/19/09
Women who can't keep secrets; a man who uncovered a secret when he read his wife's diary.
- Season 1 Episode 753: 11/18/09
Celebrating the cycle 13 finale of 'America's Next Top Model'; viewers vote for their favorite top model contestant; the four finalists are reunited with their family members.
- Season 1 Episode 752: 11/17/09
Tyra talks about weight discrimination.
- Season 1 Episode 751: 11/16/09
Tyra speaks to several guests who have both male and female characteristics; former 'America's Next Top Model' contestants wear gender-bending looks.
- Season 1 Episode 750: 11/13/09
The cast of 'Glee'; actors Gabourey 'Gabby' Sidibe and Paula Patton.
- Season 1 Episode 749: 11/12/09
Former 'America's Next Top Model' contestants help distribute winter coats to underprivileged children.
- Season 1 Episode 748: 11/11/09
Actress Halle Berry; Tyra and her advice squad answer questions.
- Season 1 Episode 747: 11/10/09
Author and TV personality J. Alexander discusses his new memoir, 'Follow the Model,' and reveals a shocking secret.
- Season 1 Episode 746: 11/09/09
Tyra discusses shocking diets, including a method that involves swallowing a tapeworm; trendy pets.
- Season 1 Episode 745: 11/06/09
Testing the theory that it takes three seconds to decide if someone is attractive.
- Season 1 Episode 744: 11/05/09
Helping people who have become addicted to fake hair and nails; foods that enhance one's health and beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 743: 11/04/09
Tyra discusses her new, healthy lifestyle.
- Season 1 Episode 742: 11/03/09
Black market plastic surgery; a woman who flew to Panama to have her eye color changed; guests who turned to black market plastic surgery and the life-altering consequences of their decisions.
- Season 1 Episode 741: 11/02/09
Two 16-year-old girls are serving time for running a child prostitution ring; teenagers who were forced to sell their bodies for cash; a couple who fell prey to an adoption scam.
- Season 1 Episode 740: 10/30/09
A girl who is terrified of Halloween makes her way through a haunted house; a woman claims her house is haunted; scary Halloween animals; a game of Dares and Scares.
- Season 1 Episode 739: 10/29/09
Three women reveal their secret fantasies to the men in their lives; one couple's fantasy becomes reality in public; pole dancing; an expensive bed.
- Season 1 Episode 738: 10/28/09
Testing how easily people fall for flattery; testing the audience's knowledge of the opposite sex.
- Season 1 Episode 737: 10/27/09
Women who suffer from infertility; what couples can do to maximize chances of conceiving.
- Season 1 Episode 736: 10/26/09
Men who worship and love obese women; guests claim their friends are making them fat; healthy restaurant eating.
- Season 1 Episode 735: 10/23/09
Tyra and Clinton Kelly help viewers address annoying friends and family members.
- Season 1 Episode 734: 10/22/09
Tyra and some former 'America's Next Top Model' contestants throw a singles mixer; online dating profile pictures.
- Season 1 Episode 733: 10/21/09
Women who starve themselves during pregnancy or before a night of drinking; a guest wants her eyebrows shaved.
- Season 1 Episode 732: 10/20/09
Tyra performs makeovers on viewers, including a set of identical twins.
- Season 1 Episode 731: 10/19/09
Women who abuse men; a 12-year-old boy reveals his new figure after spending time at a weight-loss camp.
- Season 1 Episode 730: 10/16/09
Colonics; skin care; swimmer Ricky Berens.
- Season 1 Episode 729: 10/15/09
Blended families; a guest wants her head shaved.
- Season 1 Episode 728: 10/14/09
Tyra talks to people with unusual habits, including a person who eats their own toenails and a chronic nose picker; a woman discusses her obsessive-compulsive disorder; surviving an abduction.
- Season 1 Episode 727: 10/13/09
Women who claim they didn't know they were pregnant until they were about to give birth; Tyra plays truth or dare with the audience.
- Season 1 Episode 726: 10/12/09
Tyra examines a study that claims some people are genetically predisposed to cheating; chef Blythe Beck.
- Season 1 Episode 725: 10/09/09
Tyra gives makeovers to viewers.
- Season 1 Episode 724: 10/08/09
Comedian Chris Rock chats with Tyra about his new movie 'Good Hair.'.
- Season 1 Episode 723: 10/07/09
Rapper Lil' Mama talks about her stage-crashing incident.
- Season 1 Episode 722: 10/06/09
Tyra looks at the new trend of women paying for male companionship; boyfriend fixer-upper.
- Season 1 Episode 721: 10/05/09
Tyra investigates discrimination against people who are overweight and conducts a social experiment involving thin and plus-sized women.
- Season 1 Episode 720: 10/02/09
Tyra talks about things that happen after dark, including insomnia, dreams and nightclub wear, and she talks with a woman who married the Eiffel Tower.
- Season 1 Episode 719: 10/01/09
Tyra, TV personality Billy Jeffrey, and comics Eric Rivera and Chuck Nice answer questions about men.
- Season 1 Episode 718: 09/30/09
Tyra answers questions about race; comics Mike Epps, Jackie Guerra, Michelle Collins and Dat Phan confront stereotypes.
- Season 1 Episode 717: 09/29/09
The 10 most-dangerous foods to eat while driving; Tyra samples items from fancy food trucks in New York; essential fall items.
- Season 1 Episode 716: 09/28/09
Tyra reveals the results from her online survey about teens and sex.
- Season 1 Episode 715: 09/25/09
Reality TV star Stephanie Pratt; Tyra discusses divorce, and acts as a matchmaker for a 6'3' woman.
- Season 1 Episode 714: 09/24/09
Professional tennis player Serena Williams; actor Michael Strahan discusses his new sitcom, 'Brothers'; singer Nelly Furtado discusses her new album, 'Mi Plan.'
- Season 1 Episode 713: 09/23/09
Tyra and a panel of doctors answer questions about the first year of parenthood; three mothers get makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 712: 09/22/09
A 16-year-old claims he is no longer a cross-dresser or homosexual after participating in an exorcism; a 14-year-old cheerleader discusses why she is suing her school district for $50 million.
- Season 1 Episode 711: 09/21/09
Comic Kathy Griffin discusses her memoir, 'Official Book Club Selection,' her love life and shares personal details from her past.
- Season 1 Episode 710: 09/18/09
Tyra discusses the ritual of high-school hazing; actress Audrina Patridge ('Sorority Row'); actor Ian Somerhalder ('The Vampire Diaries').
- Season 1 Episode 709: 09/17/09
Tyra speaks with guests who perform plastic surgery on themselves with severe consequences; the cast of 'Addicted to Beauty'; do-it-yourself tips for beauty and health problems.
- Season 1 Episode 708: 09/16/09
Tyra speaks with couples who engage in various sex acts and reveals the results of her first sex survey.
- Season 1 Episode 707: 09/15/09
Tyra and singer Kimberley Locke explore the lives and struggles of biracial people.
- Season 1 Episode 706: 09/14/09
Tyra speaks to a teenager who is legally able to strip in some states due to a loophole in the law; a couple engages in constant displays of affection; a high-maintenance obstacle course.
- Season 1 Episode 705: 09/11/09
Tyra discusses her new healthy lifestyle; shocking beauty trends.
- Season 1 Episode 704: 09/10/09
Tyra conducts a social experiment to determine why people make snap judgements based on one's appearance.
- Season 1 Episode 703: 09/09/09
Tyra spends the entire hour discussing menstruation.
- Season 1 Episode 702: 09/18/09
Tyra reveals her real hair; celebrity blogger Perez Hilton; on the set of 'Gossip Girl.'
- Season 1 Episode 701: 09/07/09
Bow Wow performs; secrets from 'America's Next Top Model'; YouTube stars.
- Season 1 Episode 700: 09/03/09
Tyra looks back at some of the most powerful teen confessions made on the show.
- Season 1 Episode 699: 09/01/09
Tyra reviews some of the most surprising and alarming teen trends revealed on the show.
- Season 1 Episode 698: 08/04/09
Tyra looks back at some of the surprises of the past season.
- Season 1 Episode 697: 07/29/09
Tyra looks back at some of the social experiments she has conducted during the past season.
- Season 1 Episode 696: 07/27/09
Celebrities Beth Stern, Ant, Finesse Mitchell and Jackie Guerra give advice on dating, sex, friendship and etiquette.
- Season 1 Episode 695: 07/17/09
Tyra reveals the secret code of men.
- Season 1 Episode 694: 07/13/09
Tyra looks back at some of this season's most compelling shows.
- Season 1 Episode 693: 06/22/09
A foster child transforms his life; an 'America's Next Top Model' secret; the winner of the 'My Skinny Jeans' challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 692: 05/29/09
Tyra teaches her audience how to get free stuff.
- Season 1 Episode 691: 05/28/09
People must decide whether to forgive their cheating mates or forget them.
- Season 1 Episode 690: 05/27/09
Single or childless women find themselves judged by people who insist that a woman cannot be fulfilled unless she has both a husband and a baby.
- Season 1 Episode 689: 05/26/09
A relationship specialist and the studio audience help three women decide whether or not they should marry their men.
- Season 1 Episode 688: 05/25/09
Brides, grooms and mothers go to extremes to get exactly what they want on their big day; wedding planner David Tutera; brides compete for a designer wedding dress.
- Season 1 Episode 687: 05/22/09
Guests tell their unsuspecting friends and family that they are secretly jealous of them.
- Season 1 Episode 686: 05/21/09
Meghan McCain, daughter of Sen. John McCain; author Andrew Trees ('Decoding Love').
- Season 1 Episode 685: 05/20/09
Sex during pregnancy; foods and products that can increase chances of conception; positions that can determine the gender of the baby; pregnancy myths; labor.
- Season 1 Episode 684: 05/19/09
Tyra speaks with several married couples who remain virgins.
- Season 1 Episode 683: 05/18/09
Tyra speaks with a panel of children who each weigh more than 200 pounds and are tormented about their weight.
- Season 1 Episode 682: 05/15/09
TV show host Mario López discusses dating and his career.
- Season 1 Episode 681: 05/14/09
Talk show host Jimmy Fallon; comic Kathy Griffin ('My Life on the D-List').
- Season 1 Episode 680: 05/13/09
The contestants from cycle 12 of 'America's Next Top Model' reunite; one contestant makes an announcement.
- Season 1 Episode 679: 05/12/09
Tyra examines how African American women's hair affects their self esteem, and talks to a woman who relaxes her three-year-old daughter's hair.
- Season 1 Episode 678: 05/11/09
A social experiment tackles the issue of popularity in high school.
- Season 1 Episode 677: 05/08/09
Tyra provides over-the-top fashion victims the opportunity to reform their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 676: 05/07/09
Proponents and opponents of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender hot-button issues.
- Season 1 Episode 675: EPISODE: 675
Prom time; the most recent castoff from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 674: EPISODE: 674
With the aid of a therapist, teens confront their parents; parents feel their teenage daughter is overly promiscuous.
- Season 1 Episode 673: EPISODE: 673
A woman who decided to become a prostitute when she was six months pregnant talks about her new life as a mother; the first female to slam-dunk in women's college basketball.
- Season 1 Episode 672: EPISODE: 672
Author Tori Spelling ('Mommywood'); author Daphne Oz ('The Dorm Room Diet'); young people who have become YouTube stars.
- Season 1 Episode 671: EPISODE: 671
Actor Jamie Foxx.
- Season 1 Episode 670: EPISODE: 670
Socialite Kim Kardashian West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West West; an aspiring fashion photographer; the latest 'America's Next Top Model' castoff.
- Season 1 Episode 669: 04/28/09
Sexual attraction; dating behavior; male temper tantrums.
- Season 1 Episode 668: 04/27/09
A social experiment provides a glimpse into the gay, lesbian and bisexual communities.
- Season 1 Episode 667: 04/24/09
Tyra speaks with a panel of pregnant teens.
- Season 1 Episode 666: 04/23/09
Tyra speaks with a panel of teen virgins about the pressures they face and the embarrassment they feel for not engaging in sex.
- Season 1 Episode 665: 04/22/09
Celebrities Beth Stern, Ant, Finesse Mitchell and Jackie Guerra give advice on sex, dating, relationships and fashion; Olympian Dara Torres; the latest 'America's Next Top Model' castoff.
- Season 1 Episode 664: 04/21/09
Tyra helps singer Patti LaBelle find a new chef; author Lisa Lillien ('Hungry Girl').
- Season 1 Episode 663: 04/20/09
Tyra teaches parents how to instill self-esteem in their children.
- Season 1 Episode 662: 17/04/09
Patti Stanger ('The Millionaire Matchmaker') answers audience members' questions about love and relationships; former 'American Gladiator' Nitro discusses his struggle with steroids.
- Season 1 Episode 661: 15/04/09
Tyra spends the hour helping audience members simplify their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 660: 13/04/09
Tyra devotes the hour to the subject of teen dating and domestic abuse.
- Season 1 Episode 659: 06/04/09
Levi Johnston, former fiance of Gov. Sarah Palin's (R-Alaska) daughter Bristol, discusses being a teenage father; singer Nick Lachey.
- Season 1 Episode 658: 10/04/09
Actors Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus and Vanessa Williams ('Hannah Montana: The Movie').
- Season 1 Episode 656: 08/04/09
Tyra spends the hour discussing the popularity of Facebook; the latest castoff from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 652: 03/04/09
Judge Jeanine Pirro provides decisions for people who have recently ended relationships and want their belongings back; Tyra introduces a modeling hopeful.
- Season 1 Episode 651: 02/04/09
Tyra speaks with a woman about her missing daughter as well as the family of the man she believes is responsible for her disappearance.
- Season 1 Episode 650: 01/04/09
- Season 1 Episode 649: 31/03/09
Former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant Isis King discusses her recent sex-change surgery; Katelynn, the first transgender contestant on MTV's 'The Real World'; three recent castoffs from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 648: 30/03/09
The psychic twins answer a variety of audience questions.
- Season 1 Episode 647: 27/03/09
Actor Corbin Bleu ('High School Musical 3: Senior Year'); Tyra tests infomercial products; a woman discusses escaping a polygamist compound.
- Season 1 Episode 646: 26/03/09
Tyra surprises selfless women with fantasy makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 645: 25/03/09
A 29-year-old mother of two says she is desperate to get out of the sex industry but does not know how.
- Season 1 Episode 644: 03/24/09
Comic Steve Harvey discusses his new book, 'Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.'
- Season 1 Episode 643: 23/03/09
Tyra spends the hour exploring racial perceptions and stereotypes.
- Season 1 Episode 642: 20/03/09
Tyra discusses 'sexting,' the new trend where teens send or post sexually suggestive texts or images.
- Season 1 Episode 641: 19/03/09
Guests, including TV personality Mark L. Walberg and his wife, discuss sex during pregnancy.
- Season 1 Episode 640: 18/03/09
Tyra shows three women who drink, tan and smoke too much what their faces will look like if they continue their vices.
- Season 1 Episode 639: 17/03/09
Tyra spends the hour discussing the popular series 'Primetime: What Would You Do?' and conducts social experiments with the audience.
- Season 1 Episode 638: 16/03/09
Tyra speaks with heavy people who are encouraged by family and friends to embrace their obesity.
- Season 1 Episode 637: 13/03/09
Babies, toddlers and little children compete in beauty pageants.
- Season 1 Episode 636: 12/03/09
Violence in teen dating; a young couple is caught in an abusive relationship, while the girl's mother tries to stop the violence.
- Season 1 Episode 635: 11/03/09
Drew Pinsky helps teens and their parents talk about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 634: 10/03/09
Tyra talks with women who say they are straight but admit to having crushes on other women.
- Season 1 Episode 633: 09/03/09
Guests must choose between staying with their current partners or returning to their exes.
- Season 1 Episode 632: 06/03/09
Tyra speaks with women who hunt for wealthy, successful and often much older men whom they call their 'sugar daddies.'
- Season 1 Episode 631: 05/03/09
Tyra speaks with a woman who decided to become a prostitute when she was six months pregnant.
- Season 1 Episode 630: 04/03/09
Tyra celebrates the new season of 'America's Next Top Model' cycle 12 with a huge Tyra Top Model Toga Party.
- Season 1 Episode 629: 03/03/09
The advice squad gives straight-talk answers to personal and taboo questions.
- Season 1 Episode 628: 02/03/09
Doctors answer questions about women's health.
- Season 1 Episode 627: 02/27/09
Actresses Rosie O'Donnell and Ruby Dee ('America'); foster-care children discuss their experiences in the system.
- Season 1 Episode 626: 02/26/09
Actress Rosie O'Donnell discusses her children, her favorite television shows and her new movie, 'America.'
- Season 1 Episode 625: 02/25/09
Overweight teens discuss their daily struggles; actress Sabrina Bryan discusses growing up overweight.
- Season 1 Episode 624: 02/24/09
Psychic twin sisters reveal their predictions for the future; the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New York City'; the 'True Beauty' winner.
- Season 1 Episode 623: 02/23/09
Tyra throws a party to celebrate the season finale of 'True Beauty.'
- Season 1 Episode 622: 02/11/09
Tyra devotes the hour to helping women who make excuses for men's bad behavior.
- Season 1 Episode 621: 02/20/09
The cast of 'Slumdog Millionaire'; Tyra makes dreams come true for a movie fan and several Make-a-Wish children.
- Season 1 Episode 619: 02/18/09
Tyra talks to people who struggle because they hate being gay.
- Season 1 Episode 618: 02/17/09
Tyra explores whether Barack Obama's presidency will help to change the image of black men.
- Season 1 Episode 617: 02/16/09
The cast of 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager'; teens who live secret lives; the recently eliminated contestant from 'True Beauty.'
- Season 1 Episode 616: 02/12/09
Beauty secrets from across the country; women dealing with a variety of beauty dilemmas; Aishwarya Rai ('The Pink Panther 2') shares her beauty secrets and teaches Tyra some Bollywood dance moves.
- Season 1 Episode 615: 02/13/09
Tyra surprises her studio audience, filled with single ladies looking for love, with single men to take them on Valentine's Day dates; high school sweethearts are reunited after many years apart; Valentine's Day options that don't require dates.
- Season 1 Episode 614: 02/11/09
- Season 1 Episode 613: 02/09/09
Advice for women who want to meet men and learn more ways to be approachable to the opposite sex.
- Season 1 Episode 612: 02/06/09
Tyra provides viewers with tips, tricks and secrets for losing weight in 2009.
- Season 1 Episode 611: 02/04/09
Tyra speaks to women who say their partners are mama's boys.
- Season 1 Episode 610: 02/02/09
Tyra speaks with parents who go to extremes when it comes to snooping on their teens.
- Season 1 Episode 609: 01/30/09
Tyra introduces the newest YouTube stars.
- Season 1 Episode 608: 01/29/09
Scott Baio, Eric Nies, Jeremy Jackson and Christopher Atkins ('Confessions of a Teen Idol').
- Season 1 Episode 607: 01/28/09
Tyra speaks with women who do not feel comfortable unless they are with a man.
- Season 1 Episode 606: 01/27/09
Tyra explores divorce parties and the therapeutic purpose they serve.
- Season 1 Episode 605: 01/26/09
TV personality Whitney Port ('The City'); women from 'The Bad Girls Club.'
- Season 1 Episode 604: 01/23/09
Tyra speaks with bisexual twins Vikki and Rikki about their reality series, 'A Double Shot at Love'; Drew Pinsky and comic Andy Dick ('Sober House').
- Season 1 Episode 603: 01/22/09
Tyra speaks with straight men who engage in sexual activity with other men for money.
- Season 1 Episode 602: 01/21/09
Tyra speaks to people with bizarre eating habits including the consumption of non-food substances; author Valerie Frankel ('Thin Is the New Happy').
- Season 1 Episode 601: 01/20/09
Tyra speaks to women who engage in petty and jealous behavior over men; the author of the book 'Player HateHer.'
- Season 1 Episode 600: 01/19/09
Past guests return with updates on their situations.
- Season 1 Episode 599: 01/15/09
Gay men offer women advice on fashion, relationships, friendships and sex.
- Season 1 Episode 598: 01/14/09
Tyra speaks with people who say they are addicted to the Internet.
- Season 1 Episode 597: 01/13/09
Women confront the self-proclaimed womanizers that broke their hearts.
- Season 1 Episode 596: 01/12/09
Guests say they feel discriminated against because of their weight.
- Season 1 Episode 595: 01/07/09
Tyra speaks to children who say they have psychic abilities and asks them to demonstrate their abilities.
- Season 1 Episode 594: 01/06/09
Tyra provides tips for getting a man to propose; author Lori Uscher-Pines ('The Get-Your-Man-to-Marry-You Plan').
- Season 1 Episode 593: 01/05/09
Tyra discusses her new reality show, 'True Beauty,' with co-creator Ashton Kutcher, host Vanessa Minnillo and judge Nolé Marin.
- Season 1 Episode 592: 12/18/08
Tyra surprises an audience full of unemployed people with giveaways.
- Season 1 Episode 591: 12/17/08
Tyra tests the dating instincts of single women to see whether they choose a date with Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong.
- Season 1 Episode 590: 12/15/08
Tyra surprises women who devote their lives to selfless causes with fantasy makeovers; 'America's Next Top Model' winner Britney 'McKey' Sullivan.
- Season 1 Episode 589: Carson Kressley, Ludacris.
TV-show host Carson Kressley ('How to Look Good Naked'); rapper Ludacris discusses his new album and shares holiday memories.
- Season 1 Episode 588: Brandy, Patti LaBelle.
Singer Brandy discusses her new album and her tumultuous past year; singer Patti LaBelle provides cooking tips from her new cookbook.
- Season 1 Episode 587: Alicia Keys.
Singer Alicia Keys discusses her role as global ambassador for the charity Keep a Child Alive.
- Season 1 Episode 586: 12/03/08
Tyra surprises the final five contestants from 'The Biggest Loser' with head-to-toe makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 585: 12/02/08
Tyra speaks with guests whose ordinary lives were impacted by extraordinary events.
- Season 1 Episode 584: 12/01/08
Tyra names the winner of the Modelville competition and awards her with a $50,000 contract with Carol's Daughter.
- Season 1 Episode 583: 11/25/08
Tyra explores the image makeover ugliness has undergone thanks to shows like 'Ugly Betty.'
- Season 1 Episode 582: 11/28/08
Tyra speaks to the casts of 'Twilight' and 'The Clique'; rapper Eve introduces her new clothing line.
- Season 1 Episode 581: 11/26/08
Singer Beyoncé performs and discusses the release of her third album as a solo artist.
- Season 1 Episode 580: 11/25/08
A focus group helps a woman figure out why she has problems dating.
- Season 1 Episode 579: 11/24/08
- Season 1 Episode 578: 11/21/08
Tyra educates parents on the dangers and pitfalls of open calls in the modeling and acting arenas.
- Season 1 Episode 577: 11/20/08
Tyra speaks to gay couples who say their weddings are being ruined by loved ones who refuse to attend.
- Season 1 Episode 576: 11/19/08
An impartial cyberjury helps couples resolve disputes.
- Season 1 Episode 575: 11/18/08
Tyra speaks to the first transgender 'America's Next Top Model' contestant.
- Season 1 Episode 574: 11/17/08
Tyra gives viewers a glimpse into the sex industry and sheds light on the hierarchy of the business.
- Season 1 Episode 573: 11/14/08
Tyra video-chats with teen girls across the country and reveals the results of an online teen-crisis survey.
- Season 1 Episode 572: 11/13/08
Rapper 50 Cent discusses his upcoming album; actor Seann William Scott ('Role Models').
- Season 1 Episode 571: 11/12/08
Tyra exposes the truth about lying and reveals lie-detector tests.
- Season 1 Episode 570: 11/11/08
Biracial guests discuss the preconceived notions of what one's race supposedly looks like.
- Season 1 Episode 569: 11/10/08
Tyra takes viewers inside the secret world of a premiere dating service that caters to married people looking to have discreet affairs.
- Season 1 Episode 568: 11/07/08
Tyra surprises actress Miley Cyrus at her birthday bash; actor Samuel L. Jackson ('Soul Men').
- Season 1 Episode 567: 11/06/08
Tyra grants wishes and dreams for deserving people.
- Season 1 Episode 566: 11/05/08
The Modelville segment follows former contestants on 'America's Next Top Model' as they live together and pursue their careers.
- Season 1 Episode 565: 11/04/08
Pregnant guests struggle to quit unhealthy habits such as smoking and doing drugs.
- Season 1 Episode 564: 11/03/08
Tyra speaks to a 22-year-old woman who is auctioning off her virginity.
- Season 1 Episode 563: 10/31/08
Tyra delves into the mysterious world of vampires and investigates the new trend.
- Season 1 Episode 562: 10/30/08
Tyra examines whether it is possible to start a new relationship while remaining friends with one's ex.
- Season 1 Episode 561: 10/29/08
Tyra speaks to Joe Francis, founder of the 'Girls Gone Wild' videos, about his time in jail.
- Season 1 Episode 560: 10/28/08
Rapper T.I. performs and discusses his career, life before his success and what he has learned along the way.
- Season 1 Episode 559: 10/27/08
Tyra talks to women about the merits of big vs. small breasts and butts.
- Season 1 Episode 558: 10/24/08
Designer Tina Knowles gives deserving women makeovers and hosts a fashion show.
- Season 1 Episode 557: 10/23/08
Tyra talks to men whose close relationships are considered 'bromances.'
- Season 1 Episode 556: 10/22/08
Rapper LL Cool J discusses his latest album and his new clothing line; 'Stylista' judges Anne Slowey and Joe Zee.
- Season 1 Episode 555: 10/21/08
The Modelville segment follows former contestants on 'America's Next Top Model' as they live together and pursue their careers.
- Season 1 Episode 554: 10/20/08
Tyra spends the hour talking to people with sex addictions.
- Season 1 Episode 553: 10/17/08
Tyra speaks with three teenage girls who are engaged and eager to get married.
- Season 1 Episode 552: 10/16/08
Tyra and a team of stylists give women age-defying makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 551: 10/15/08
Actress Leighton Meester talks about the ugly reality of domestic abuse; 'America's Next Top Model' contestants share their stories of abuse.
- Season 1 Episode 550: 10/14/08
Tyra talks to competitive sisters who want to salvage their relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 549: 10/13/08
Socialite Paris Hilton discusses her relationship with guitarist Benji Madden and her reality show 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF'; Tyra takes viewers to a Cosmopolitan magazine luncheon.
- Season 1 Episode 548: 10/10/08
The surprising backlash some newly skinny people face after losing weight.
- Season 1 Episode 547: 10/09/08
A behind-the-scenes tour of Janet Jackson's tour in Las Vegas includes a dance lesson for Tyra and a peek inside the tour bus.
- Season 1 Episode 546: Ne-Yo
The Modelville segment follows former contestants on 'America's Next Top Model' as they pursue their careers; singer Ne-Yo talks about his career and performs.
- Season 1 Episode 545: Clinton Kelly.
Clinton Kelly ('What Not to Wear') works with Tyra to help some women revamp their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 544: 10/06/08
Women who support their families with jobs in the adult entertainment industry and family members who feel the effects of their sexy careers.
- Season 1 Episode 543: Brooke Hogan, Wayne Brady.
Singer Brooke Hogan discusses her parents' split, her younger brother's arrest and her new reality show, 'Brooke Knows Best'; singer Wayne Brady performs and discusses dating, fatherhood and the presidential election.
- Season 1 Episode 542: 10/02/08
Tyra spends the hour talking with couples who maintain open marriages.
- Season 1 Episode 541: 10/01/08
Judges and models from the 10th season of 'America's Next Top Model' reminisce and discuss favorite moments.
- Season 1 Episode 540: 09/30/08
Tyra discusses the new trend of straight girls kissing each other for fun, attention and even money.
- Season 1 Episode 539: 09/29/08
Tyra does everything opposite of the way she usually does.
- Season 1 Episode 538: 09/26/08
Tyra examines the trend of girl fights.
- Season 1 Episode 537: 09/25/08
Tyra examines the code of friendship when she speaks with women who went after their best friend's man.
- Season 1 Episode 536: 09/24/08
Tyra speaks to women with shopping compulsions and their families.
- Season 1 Episode 535: 09/23/08
Tyra spends the hour with celebrity sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian.
- Season 1 Episode 534: 09/22/08
Tyra talks to New York men and women about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 533: 09/19/08
Tyra takes viewers inside New York's Fashion Week.
- Season 1 Episode 532: 09/18/08
Tyra speaks candidly with a panel of adolescent girls about teen pregnancy.
- Season 1 Episode 531: 09/17/08
Tyra speaks to people who were made famous by YouTube.
- Season 1 Episode 530: 09/16/08
With the help of Us Weekly contributor Jill Martin and model Beth Ostrosky, Tyra teaches women how to be fashionable on a budget.
- Season 1 Episode 529: 09/15/08
Tyra speaks to sex workers about their lives and the challenges of leaving the sex industry.
- Season 1 Episode 528: 09/12/08
Singer Solange Knowles performs, discusses her life as a single mom, and surprises two deserving single mothers with gifts.
- Season 1 Episode 527: 09/11/08
Tyra celebrates the obstacles and triumphs of black models.
- Season 1 Episode 526: 09/10/08
Black women tell why they bleach their skin.
- Season 1 Episode 525: 09/09/08
Tyra and contestants from 'America's Next Top Model' do good deeds.
- Season 1 Episode 524: 09/08/08
Tyra addresses rumors about herself and helps women embrace their beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 523: 09/01/08
Tyra provides hair and makeup tips to women of all ethnicities.
- Season 1 Episode 522: 08/21/08
Actors Ben Stiller and Jack Black ('Tropic Thunder'); Tyra's photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar magazine.
- Season 1 Episode 521: 08/25/08
Tyra discusses sex tips and trends from around the world.
- Season 1 Episode 520: 08/20/08
Tyra highlights the most controversial moments in her shows about motherhood.
- Season 1 Episode 519: 08/08/08
Guests reveal embarrassing behaviors.
- Season 1 Episode 518: 08/07/08
Tyra highlights memorable moments from various social experiments she has conducted.
- Season 1 Episode 517: 07/28/08
- Season 1 Episode 515: 07/09/08
Tyra looks back at the third season of her talk show in its new home: New York City.
- Season 1 Episode 514: 07/07/08
Tyra highlights her favorite moments of giving back to the people of New York.
- Season 1 Episode 513: 07/03/08
Mothers discuss the pressures they struggle with everyday.
- Season 1 Episode 512: 06/23/08
Tyra spends the hour discussing the dangers of germs.
- Season 1 Episode 511: 06/16/08
Tyra provides advice on how to make one's daily life easier.
- Season 1 Episode 510: 06/09/08
Tyra speaks to singer Carnie Wilson and other women who are embracing their fuller figures.
- Season 1 Episode 509: EPISODE: 509
Drew Pinsky provides updates on his 'Celebrity Rehab' patients.
- Season 1 Episode 508: EPISODE: 508
- Season 1 Episode 507: EPISODE: 507
Tyra helps her stylist and hairdresser find love.
- Season 1 Episode 506: EPISODE: 506
Singer Ne-Yo discusses his unique heritage and his ideal woman; Deion and Pilar Sanders discuss their reality show ('Deion & Pilar: Prime Time Love'); singer Natasha Bedingfield performs.
- Season 1 Episode 505: EPISODE: 505
Past guests return with updates on their situations.
- Season 1 Episode 504: EPISODE: 504
Tyra holds an open forum to discuss why black women think there is a lack of educated and successful black men available to them; Lyfe Jennings performs.
- Season 1 Episode 503: EPISODE: 503
Tyra gives tips on fashion, food and love for the summer season; volleyball player Gabrielle Reece.
- Season 1 Episode 502: EPISODE: 502
Tyra speaks to women whose sexy photos and sex tapes were posted on the Internet without their permission.
- Season 1 Episode 501: EPISODE: 501
Tyra speaks to young women who go to extremes to lose weight.
- Season 1 Episode 500: 05/19/08
'America's Next Top Model' personalities Jay Manuel and J. Alexander provide beauty and fashion tips.
- Season 1 Episode 499: 05/16/08
Tyra talks to couples whose physical appearance is causing problems in their relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 498: 05/15/08
Tyra sheds light on the difficulties of growing up as a gay teenager.
- Season 1 Episode 497: 05/14/08
Tyra hosts the First Annual Fiercee Awards to honor the women of 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 496: EPISODE: 496
Tyra talks to couples who are experiencing sexless marriages.
- Season 1 Episode 495: EPISODE: 495
Tyra talks to a pedophile via satellite about the sexual acts he committed.
- Season 1 Episode 494: 05/09/08
Tyra speaks to 'America's Next Top Model' judges Paulina Porizkova and Nigel Barker.
- Season 1 Episode 493: EPISODE: 493
Tyra speaks to people who have unusual sexual fetishes.
- Season 1 Episode 492: EPISODE: 492
The editors of Glamour magazine discuss summer fashion and their popular feature, Body by Glamour.
- Season 1 Episode 491: EPISODE: 491
Tyra speaks with three women who do not think their excessive drinking is a problem.
- Season 1 Episode 490: EPISODE: 490
Tyra speaks with people who have appeared on 'The Moment of Truth' and with the show's host Mark L. Walberg.
- Season 1 Episode 489: 05/02/08
A couple test the strength of their relationship by going on dates with other people.
- Season 1 Episode 488: 05/01/08
Tyra spends the day at a high school to discuss the pressures students face today.
- Season 1 Episode 487: EPISODE: 487
Tyra celebrates the show's 500th episode with celebrity surprises, giveaways and updates on past guests.
- Season 1 Episode 486: EPISODE: 486
TV personalities Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt ('The Hills') discuss their relationship and answer questions; Miss USA Crystle Stewart.
- Season 1 Episode 485: 04/28/08
Tyra speaks to three women who want to become prostitutes.
- Season 1 Episode 484: 04/25/08
Tyra speaks to plus-size women who are accused of exploiting their weight.
- Season 1 Episode 483: 04/24/08
Black women discuss the stereotypes associated with the different shades of their skin.
- Season 1 Episode 482: EPISODE: 482
Tyra takes her show on the road when she speaks with singer Toni Braxton and honors three remarkable women, all while driving around New York.
- Season 1 Episode 481: EPISODE: 481
Tyra speaks with TV judges Joe Brown, Cristina Perez, David Young, Glenda Hatchett, Alex Ferrer and Lynn Toler.
- Season 1 Episode 480: EPISODE: 480
Tyra reveals beauty secrets from around the world.
- Season 1 Episode 479: EPISODE: 479
Tyra discusses improving one's fashion, entertaining and home decor styles.
- Season 1 Episode 478: EPISODE: 478
Actors Brittany Snow and Idris Elba ('Prom Night'); two girls get head-to-toe prom makeovers; Leona Lewis performs.
- Season 1 Episode 477: EPISODE: 477
Men tell what they really think about sex, love and the female body.
- Season 1 Episode 476: EPISODE: 476
Tyra spends the hour discussing careers, salaries and how to have a successful business.
- Season 1 Episode 475: EPISODE: 475
Tyra speaks to a 28-inch tall woman who gave birth to an 18-inch tall baby; singer Wendy Wilson discusses why she went on the show 'Supernanny'; the oldest woman in the U.S. to give birth to twins.
- Season 1 Episode 474: EPISODE: 474
Tyra speaks to women who have appeared on the show 'Intervention.'
- Season 1 Episode 473: EPISODE: 473
Tyra examines why men jeopardize their families, careers and reputations for sex.
- Season 1 Episode 472: EPISODE: 472
Tyra reveals five ways to get a man back after a breakup.
- Season 1 Episode 471: 04/08/08
Tyra speaks to teenagers who have sex on their high-school campuses.
- Season 1 Episode 470: EPISODE: 470
Tyra speaks to women who are obsessed with designer labels.
- Season 1 Episode 469: EPISODE: 469
Tyra examines why women go to male strip clubs.
- Season 1 Episode 468: 03/31/08
Actress Tori Spelling discusses her autobiography, 'sTORI Telling'; parents who spend an exorbitant amount of money on their children.
- Season 1 Episode 467: EPISODE: 467
Singer JC Chasez; dance crew Iconic performs; music groups Danity Kane and Day 26 perform; TV personality Domenico Nesci ('That's Amore').
- Season 1 Episode 466: EPISODE: 466
Tyra speaks to six young women from the documentary 'High School Confidential.'
- Season 1 Episode 465: EPISODE: 465
Tyra and guest co-host Steve Harvey speak to actors Gary Coleman and Ron Lester.
- Season 1 Episode 464: EPISODE: 464
Tyra speaks to five women who participated in a five-week fitness challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 463: 03/10/08
Hip-hop artist Ray J discusses his upcoming album, growing up in his sister's shadow, dating singer Whitney Houston and the infamous sex tape he made with socialite Kim Kardashian.
- Season 1 Episode 462: EPISODE: 462
Tyra helps women make better diet, money and fashion choices.
- Season 1 Episode 461: EPISODE: 461
Actress Danielle Fishel discusses her recent DUI arrest; singer Jordin Sparks discusses performing at the Super Bowl, her mom's dating advice and her crush on singer Chris Brown.
- Season 1 Episode 460: 03/05/08
Tyra helps viewers come to terms with their ages; author Charla Krupp ('How Not to Look Old').
- Season 1 Episode 459: EPISODE: 459
Singer/actress Janet Jackson talks about marriage, her unique nicknames and the criticism she faced when she gained weight for a movie role.
- Season 1 Episode 458: EPISODE: 458
Tyra helps single women find love; Patti Stanger ('The Millionaire Matchmaker') discusses how to meet the right guy.
- Season 1 Episode 457: EPISODE: 457
Tyra speaks to presidential candidate Mike Huckabee (R).
- Season 1 Episode 456: EPISODE: 456
Tyra investigates the science of love and romance.
- Season 1 Episode 455: 02/27/08
Tyra speaks to four women from 'The Bad Girls Club' about their anger issues.
- Season 1 Episode 454: EPISODE: 454
Tyra speaks to two transgender guests who are in the process of transitioning from male to female.
- Season 1 Episode 453: EPISODE: 453
Black women, including actress Monique Coleman and Essence magazine editor-in-chief Angela Burt-Murray, discuss issues they face today.
- Season 1 Episode 452: EPISODE: 452
Tyra examines four ways to deal with a cheating mate.
- Season 1 Episode 451: EPISODE: 451
Tyra discusses everything women need to know about their breasts.
- Season 1 Episode 450: EPISODE: 450
Tyra speaks with contestants from past seasons of 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 449: 02/19/08
A group of adults makes racial judgments based on people's first names.
- Season 1 Episode 448: 02/18/08
Women participate in a social experiment about weight; Tyra speaks to two people who were featured in People magazine's Half Their Weight issue.
- Season 1 Episode 447: EPISODE: 447
Tyra speaks to Trista Sutter, a former contestant on 'The Bachelor,' and other women who experienced fertility issues.
- Season 1 Episode 446: EPISODE: 446
Tyra gives men the opportunity to propose to their girlfriends.
- Season 1 Episode 445: 02/13/08
Tyra takes viewers inside New York's Fashion Week.
- Season 1 Episode 444: 02/12/08
Tyra speaks with women from the TV shows 'The Bad Girls Club' and 'Wife Swap.'
- Season 1 Episode 443: EPISODE: 443
Tyra has a candid discussion with girls about teen pregnancy.
- Season 1 Episode 442: EPISODE: 442
Sue Johanson answers questions about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 441: 02/07/08
Unlikely couples explain why they fell in love.
- Season 1 Episode 440: 02/06/08
Tyra plays 'The Moment of Truth' with host Mark L. Walberg and speaks to a couple who appeared on the show.
- Season 1 Episode 439: EPISODE: 439
Tyra gives her viewers basic beauty tips, such as finding the right jeans for one's body type and shaping bushy eyebrows.
- Season 1 Episode 438: EPISODE: 438
Tyra holds a town-hall meeting with middle-school children to discuss the dangers of cyberbullying.
- Season 1 Episode 437: EPISODE: 437
Actress Jessica Alba ('The Eye') discusses her charity and impending motherhood; actor Alessandro Nivola.
- Season 1 Episode 436: EPISODE: 436
Singer Mary J. Blige performs and discusses her role as a stepmom and her struggle to be comfortable in her own skin; actress Diane Lane ('Untraceable').
- Season 1 Episode 434: EPISODE: 434
Presidential candidate John Edwards (D) discusses his campaign.
- Season 1 Episode 433: EPISODE: 433
Tyra speaks to hip-hop artist Mario and his mother, as well as other women who are struggling with addiction and their children who are affected by it.
- Season 1 Episode 432: 01/24/08
Single men and women participate in a social experiment to learn more about the world of dating.
- Season 1 Episode 431: EPISODE: 431
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) discusses her presidential campaign and political viewpoints.
- Season 1 Episode 430: EPISODE: 430
Tyra fulfills the dreams of deserving women and Make-A-Wish children.
- Season 1 Episode 429: EPISODE: 429
- Season 1 Episode 428: EPISODE: 428
Tyra encourages viewers to keep New Year's resolutions to lead healthier lifestyles.
- Season 1 Episode 427: EPISODE: 427
Tyra inspires her viewers to overcome obstacles to reach their dreams.
- Season 1 Episode 426: EPISODE: 426
Tyra examines the correlation of body image between mothers and daughters.
- Season 1 Episode 425: EPISODE: 425
- Season 1 Episode 424: 01/17/08
Tyra reveals five ways to get over a breakup.
- Season 1 Episode 423: EPISODE: 423
Drew Pinsky answers questions and gives advice about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 422: 01/15/08
Tyra discusses the potential dangers of plastic surgery and how to reduce the risks of complications.
- Season 1 Episode 421: 01/14/08
Tyra gives insight into what men really want and notice in women.
- Season 1 Episode 420: 01/11/08
Tyra takes a closer look at the term 'hooking up' to find out the different meanings and how it has changed the face of dating.
- Season 1 Episode 419: EPISODE: 419
Tyra and Dr. Garry Cordiat examine the birth-order theory.
- Season 1 Episode 418: EPISODE: 418
Dr. Drew Pinsky, Brigitte Nielsen and Jessica Sierra talk about 'Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew.'
- Season 1 Episode 417: 01/08/08
Tyra and Father Ken Deasy take a close look at the seven deadly sins.
- Season 1 Episode 416: 01/07/08
Tyra helps her female viewers decode men's behavior.
- Season 1 Episode 415: EPISODE: 415
Comic Steve Harvey, cooking-show host Sandra Lee and TV personality Brooke Burke talk about obstacles they have overcome.
- Season 1 Episode 414: EPISODE: 414
Tyra follows up with transgender guests from the second season.
- Season 1 Episode 413: EPISODE: 413
Actress Amanda Bynes and hip-hop artist Wyclef Jean discuss their holiday plans.
- Season 1 Episode 412: EPISODE: 412
Tyra surprises the audience with gifts and offers holiday hair, makeup and entertaining tips; Boyz II Men perform.
- Season 1 Episode 411: EPISODE: 411
How to protect oneself from dangerous home products.
- Season 1 Episode 410: EPISODE: 410
Tyra takes an inside look at beauty pageants and speaks with three contestants from the Miss Puerto Rico pageant.
- Season 1 Episode 409: EPISODE: 409
Tyra speaks to Miss Teen South Carolina Caitlin Upton and others who have experienced embarrassing moments.
- Season 1 Episode 408: EPISODE: 408
Rappers Eve and Bow Wow, burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese and singer Omarion discuss dating, sex and relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 407: EPISODE: 407
Human trafficking and sex slave industry.
- Season 1 Episode 406: EPISODE: 406
The struggles of motherhood that some women experience.
- Season 1 Episode 405: EPISODE: 405
Telltale signs and definitions of infidelity.
- Season 1 Episode 404: EPISODE: 404
The world of transsexual beauty pageants; documentary 'Trantasia.'
- Season 1 Episode 403: EPISODE: 403
Singer Alicia Keys performs.
- Season 1 Episode 402: EPISODE: 402
Singer Mandy Moore discusses her new fashion line and performs a song from her new album.
- Season 1 Episode 401: 11/21/07
Tyra goes backstage at one of singer Beyoncé's concerts.
- Season 1 Episode 400: EPISODE: 400
Tyra and six women undergo physical transformations for a social experiment about inner beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 399: EPISODE: 399
Tyra takes a look at the relationship between race and sex.
- Season 1 Episode 398: EPISODE: 398
Singer Chris Brown performs and discusses his troubled childhood.
- Season 1 Episode 397: EPISODE: 397
Parents learn ways to broach the topic of sex with their children.
- Season 1 Episode 396: EPISODE: 396
Tyra discusses the relationship between weight and self-esteem.
- Season 1 Episode 395: EPISODE: 395
Tyra goes under cover and exposes the dangers of dating.
- Season 1 Episode 394: EPISODE: 394
Tyra speaks with model Tila Tequila and three other women about bisexuality.
- Season 1 Episode 393: EPISODE: 393
Tyra gives head-to-toe makeovers to seven deserving women.
- Season 1 Episode 392: EPISODE: 392
Tyra discusses ways to keep passion alive in a relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 391: EPISODE: 391
Hidden cameras capture people's responses to ethical dilemmas.
- Season 1 Episode 390: EPISODE: 390
Tyra and Dr. Garry Corgiat speak with guests who want to confront personal demons.
- Season 1 Episode 389: EPISODE: 389
Tyra discusses the anatomy of a woman's body and female issues.
- Season 1 Episode 388: EPISODE: 388
Tyra follows up with women who participated in a social experiment about body image.
- Season 1 Episode 387: EPISODE: 387
Tyra speaks to women who participated in a social experiment about body image.
- Season 1 Episode 386: EPISODE: 386
Tyra gives home makeovers to a 15-year-old girl and a single mother.
- Season 1 Episode 385: EPISODE: 385
Tyra shares her favorite travel and packing tips and helps a woman overcome her fear of flying.
- Season 1 Episode 384: EPISODE: 384
Tyra takes an inside look at controversial purity balls, a formal ceremony in which young girls pledge their virginity to their fathers.
- Season 1 Episode 382: EPISODE: 382
Singer will.i.am discusses his first solo album and performs; actress Debi Mazar ('Entourage').
- Season 1 Episode 380: EPISODE: 380
Tyra gives her audience tips for longevity.
- Season 1 Episode 379: EPISODE: 379
Singer Keyshia Cole discusses her rise to fame and performs; actors Chace Crawford and Leighton Meester ('Gossip Girl'); singer Rihanna.
- Season 1 Episode 378: EPISODE: 378
Tyra speaks with women who are proud to be sexually aggressive.
- Season 1 Episode 377: EPISODE: 377
Singer Lance Bass discusses his sexuality.
- Season 1 Episode 376: 10/19/07
Tyra discusses the dangers of harassment via high-tech gadgets such as cell phones and the Internet.
- Season 1 Episode 375: EPISODE: 375
Tyra speaks with actresses Alyssa Milano and Molly Sims and TV personality Randy Jackson.
- Season 1 Episode 374: EPISODE: 374
Comic Wayne Brady discusses his recent divorce and his thoughts on dating; actress Rosie Perez (Broadway's 'The Ritz').
- Season 1 Episode 373: 10/16/07
Tyra tests various do-it-yourself tasks with her viewers.
- Season 1 Episode 372: EPISODE: 372
Tyra tests the accuracy of the term 'gaydar,' the intuitive ability to determine if a person is gay.
- Season 1 Episode 371: EPISODE: 371
Stylist Rachel Zoe discusses her new book, 'Style A to Zoe,' and gives beauty and fashion tips.
- Season 1 Episode 370: EPISODE: 370
Tyra speaks with Salt-N-Pepa about their relationship and the painful breakup of their hip-hop group.
- Season 1 Episode 369: EPISODE: 369
Singer Melissa Etheridge discusses her new album, her battle against breast cancer and her relationship with actress Tammy Lynn Michaels.
- Season 1 Episode 368: EPISODE: 368
Tyra invites new mothers and their babies to experience all the luxuries enjoyed by the children of celebrities.
- Season 1 Episode 367: 10/08/07
A group of women from various backgrounds discuss their opinions about pornography.
- Season 1 Episode 366: EPISODE: 366
Tyra examines why being a geek is now hip and sexy; three men discuss how they have redefined the geek stereotype.
- Season 1 Episode 365: EPISODE: 365
Tyra speaks to Alek Wek and Chanel Iman about the challenges they face as black models.
- Season 1 Episode 364: EPISODE: 364
Tyra gives suggestions about when to splurge and when to go cheap on beauty, fashion and home decorating.
- Season 1 Episode 363: EPISODE: 363
Tyra speaks with singer Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds, TV-show host Jeff Probst ('Survivor: China') and psychic medium John Edward.
- Season 1 Episode 362: EPISODE: 362
Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) discusses his presidential campaign and political viewpoints.
- Season 1 Episode 361: EPISODE: 361
Singer Ciara talks about finding success at a young age; NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson.
- Season 1 Episode 360: 09/27/07
Tyra and Lizzie Post give etiquette tips and advice.
- Season 1 Episode 359: EPISODE: 359
Tyra reveals her 15 favorite fashion trends for the fall season.
- Season 1 Episode 358: EPISODE: 358
Tyra examines the biggest reason couples get divorced and gives tips on how to have a successful marriage.
- Season 1 Episode 357: EPISODE: 357
Talk-show host Star Jones discusses the controversy over her gastric-bypass surgery; singer Martina McBride.
- Season 1 Episode 356: 09/20/07
Tyra discusses the pressures women feel to look young and inspires her audience to reveal their real ages.
- Season 1 Episode 354: EPISODE: 354
Actors Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott ('Tori & Dean: Inn Love'); singers Chris Kirkpatrick, Jeff Timmons and Rich Cronin ('Mission: Man Band').
- Season 1 Episode 353: EPISODE: 353
Tyra uses her photography background to teach her audience how to take better photos.
- Season 1 Episode 352: EPISODE: 352
Tyra gives an all-inclusive look at New York's Fashion Week.
- Season 1 Episode 351: EPISODE: 351
Actress Vanessa Anne Hudgens ('High School Musical 2'); TV personality Lauren Conrad ('The Hills').
- Season 1 Episode 350: EPISODE: 350
Tyra educates viewers on how to spot fake purses, fake diamonds and even a fake hair weave.
- Season 1 Episode 349: EPISODE: 349
Socialite Kim Kardashian talks about the unauthorized release of her sex tape; singer Joel Madden discusses his impending fatherhood with girlfriend Nicole Richie.
- Season 1 Episode 348: 09/12/07
Tyra conducts a social experiment that reveals how teens form opinions of others and believe in stereotypes.
- Season 1 Episode 347: 09/11/07
Tyra reveals 15 life rules to ignore, including never painting a small room a dark color and drinking at least eight glasses of water a day.
- Season 1 Episode 346: EPISODE: 346
Tyra moves her show to New York; singer Rihanna; a day-care center makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 345: EPISODE: 345
Tyra speaks with women who have turned to dangerous drugs to lose weight.
- Season 1 Episode 344: EPISODE: 344
Tyra speaks with gay couples who are in abusive relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 343: EPISODE: 343
Children participate in a talent contest judged by singers Omarion and Jasmine Trias and actress Danielle Fishel.
- Season 1 Episode 342: EPISODE: 342
Tyra's favorite advisers answer viewers' questions about nutrition, exercise and beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 341: EPISODE: 341
Motivational speaker Jessica Weiner helps three women to rebuild their self-esteem.
- Season 1 Episode 340: EPISODE: 340
Tyra highlights the most eye-opening moments from her Focus on Race series.
- Season 1 Episode 339: EPISODE: 339
Joe Francis, the founder of 'Girls Gone Wild'; aspiring actresses try to get their first big break; dietician Gwen Shamblin; a woman tries to overcome bulimia.
- Season 1 Episode 338: EPISODE: 338
A man who started an international matchmaking service; women who agree to marry men they barely know; a mail-order bride who was abused; a man who was scammed.
- Season 1 Episode 337: EPISODE: 337
Tyra highlights the most compelling moments of her investigation shows.
- Season 1 Episode 336: EPISODE: 336
Tyra shares her favorite beauty and fashion advice; Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells ('Allure') gives makeup advice; massage; Ashley Baker ('Glamour') evaluates fashion.
- Season 1 Episode 335: EPISODE: 335
Tyra discusses the overwhelming response to the tabloids' publishing a photo of her in a bathing suit and her goal to empower women to accept their bodies and love themselves.
- Season 1 Episode 334: EPISODE: 334
Rapper Chingy performs; singer Janet Jackson surprises a guest; model Elle MacPherson.
- Season 1 Episode 333: EPISODE: 333
Tyra reviews her favorite viewer makeovers from the season.
- Season 1 Episode 332: EPISODE: 332
Tyra speaks with best friends whose relationships are on the brink of destruction.
- Season 1 Episode 331: EPISODE: 331
Tyra conducts social experiments to find out how people really act in challenging situations.
- Season 1 Episode 330: EPISODE: 330
Comic Kathy Griffin talks about her reality show, 'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List'; musician Gene Simmons and girlfriend Shannon Tweed ('Gene Simmons Family Jewels').
- Season 1 Episode 329: EPISODE: 329
Tyra follows up with past guests after they undergo dramatic plastic surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 328: EPISODE: 328
Tyra changes three viewers' lives when she grants their biggest wishes.
- Season 1 Episode 327: EPISODE: 327
Tyra reveals the best beauty and sex tips from Cosmopolitan magazine.
- Season 1 Episode 326: EPISODE: 326
Tyra gets an inside look at the Promises drug-treatment center.
- Season 1 Episode 325: EPISODE: 325
Tyra examines how people of various races define beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 324: EPISODE: 324
Tyra supervises head-to-toe makeovers for four deserving women.
- Season 1 Episode 323: EPISODE: 323
Tyra exposes the popularity of pornography being produced on college campuses.
- Season 1 Episode 322: EPISODE: 322
Tyra gives guests tips on how to redo their wardrobes and apartments and how to make their own unique sleeveless T-shirts.
- Season 1 Episode 321: EPISODE: 321
Tyra speaks with women who say their marriages are in jeopardy due to their husbands' compulsions for Internet pornography.
- Season 1 Episode 320: EPISODE: 320
Tyra finds out how the paparazzi get their money-making celebrity photos; a young woman obsessed with becoming famous discovers what it is like to be a celebrity for a day.
- Season 1 Episode 319: EPISODE: 319
Tyra speaks with women who are ready to expand their dating boundaries in order to find true love.
- Season 1 Episode 318: EPISODE: 318
Tyra speaks with Gwen Shamblin, leader of the Remnant Fellowship Church, about her unique and controversial approach to weight loss.
- Season 1 Episode 317: EPISODE: 317
Tyra holds a garage sale and a special auction to raise money for her charity, the TZONE Foundation.
- Season 1 Episode 316: EPISODE: 316
Tyra speaks with guests who have fallen in love with transsexuals.
- Season 1 Episode 315: EPISODE: 315
Tyra speaks with Joe Francis, creator of the 'Girls Gone Wild' videos, and exposes the wild escapades of spring-breakers.
- Season 1 Episode 314: EPISODE: 314
Tyra investigates how far teenage girls will go to be popular.
- Season 1 Episode 313: EPISODE: 313
Singer Hilary Duff; zoologist Jarod Miller brings rare animals; tortilla artist Joe Bravo; actress Maureen McCormick and singer Tiffany ('Celebrity Fit Club').
- Season 1 Episode 312: EPISODE: 312
Tyra examines how children are exposed to racial stereotypes.
- Season 1 Episode 311: EPISODE: 311
Tyra investigates the Hollywood casting couch and how far women will go to be famous.
- Season 1 Episode 310: EPISODE: 310
Tyra shows her audience how to flaunt their legs no matter their shape or length; actress Stacy Keibler shares how she keeps her legs in shape.
- Season 1 Episode 309: EPISODE: 309
Designer Tina Knowles surprises four viewers with head-to-toe House of Dereon makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 308: EPISODE: 308
Tyra inspires women to march through the streets of Los Angeles proudly accepting their bodies; actress Leah Remini discusses body image in Hollywood.
- Season 1 Episode 307: EPISODE: 307
Tyra shares summer beauty trends and reveals her June Shape-magazine cover.
- Season 1 Episode 306: EPISODE: 306
Women talk about what it takes to become a Hollywood 'It girl' and the highs and lows of the party lifestyle.
- Season 1 Episode 305: EPISODE: 305
Tyra conducts social experiments to find out if sexiness gets one further in life.
- Season 1 Episode 304: EPISODE: 304
Tyra speaks with people involved in this year's hottest Hollywood scandals.
- Season 1 Episode 303: EPISODE: 303
Tyra invites viewers who wrote to her Web site to express their opinions in person.
- Season 1 Episode 302: EPISODE: 302
Tyra speaks with primordial dwarfs and their families about the rare condition and the challenges they face.
- Season 1 Episode 301: EPISODE: 301
Tyra speaks with young women who say they are addicted to sex.
- Season 1 Episode 300: EPISODE: 300
Tyra speaks with two sets of twins who struggle with unique gender-issues.
- Season 1 Episode 299: EPISODE: 299
Fashion designer Bradley Bayou discusses his book 'The Science of Sexy' and teaches women how to dress for their body types.
- Season 1 Episode 298: EPISODE: 298
Former NBA player John Amaechi and former NFL player Esera Tuaolo talk about being gay in the sports world; gay rap artists; reparative therapy.
- Season 1 Episode 297: EPISODE: 297
Tyra challenges guests to be completely honest with one another.
- Season 1 Episode 296: EPISODE: 296
Tyra gives viewers the chance to fulfill unusual, lifelong dreams.
- Season 1 Episode 295: EPISODE: 295
Tyra speaks with young girls who feel pressured to dress and act sexy.
- Season 1 Episode 294: EPISODE: 294
Three women get extensive dental work.
- Season 1 Episode 293: EPISODE: 293
The cast and directors of the movie 'Grindhouse,' including Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez, Rosario Dawson and Rose McGowan.
- Season 1 Episode 292: EPISODE: 292
Actor Terrence Howard ('Pride'); 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Heather Mills; actor Naveen Andrews ('Lost,' 'Grindhouse').
- Season 1 Episode 291: EPISODE: 291
Miss USA Tara Conner talks about the ups and downs of her reign; TV personalities Randy Spelling and Sean Stewart ('Sons of Hollywood').
- Season 1 Episode 290: EPISODE: 290
Actors Chris Rock, Kerry Washington and Gina Torres discuss their new movie, 'I Think I Love My Wife.'
- Season 1 Episode 289: EPISODE: 289
Kimmie Walther, celebrity Anna Nicole Smith's former assistant, and interior designer Bobby Trendy discuss Smith's life and death; actor Danny Bonaduce.
- Season 1 Episode 288: EPISODE: 288
Tyra speaks with actress Queen Latifah and the cast of 'Life Support.'
- Season 1 Episode 287: EPISODE: 287
Tyra hosts a pregnancy party for expectant mothers, including TV personality Jillian Barberie; maternity-clothing designer Liz Lange showcases her latest line.
- Season 1 Episode 286: EPISODE: 286
Model Iman, comic Margaret Cho and actresses Irene Bedard and Shauna and Shannon Baker discuss their encounters with racism and discrimination.
- Season 1 Episode 285: EPISODE: 285
Tyra speaks with the women of 'The Bad Girls Club.'
- Season 1 Episode 284: EPISODE: 284
Actress Molly Sims talks about the work she does with an orphanage in Mexico; one woman inspires another with her weight loss.
- Season 1 Episode 283: EPISODE: 283
Tyra helps viewers in extreme need of organizational help; Tyra's favorite multipurpose products.
- Season 1 Episode 282: EPISODE: 282
Tyra talks to the cast of 'Reno 911!: Miami' and supermodel Niki Taylor.
- Season 1 Episode 281: EPISODE: 281
Tyra throws a spring fashion show with five new fashion designers.
- Season 1 Episode 280: EPISODE: 280
Tyra takes viewers inside an eating-disorder clinic and speaks to the women fighting for their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 279: EPISODE: 279
Cindy Crawford talks about life after modeling, her family and new business ventures; singer Katharine McPhee talks about overcoming bulimia.
- Season 1 Episode 278: EPISODE: 278
Tyra discusses the overwhelming response to her People magazine cover-story; actress Chandra Wilson ('Grey's Anatomy').
- Season 1 Episode 277: EPISODE: 277
Actress Jennifer Hudson talks about her life-changing role in 'Dreamgirls.'
- Season 1 Episode 276: EPISODE: 276
A group of self-proclaimed promiscuous women tell why they choose to have multiple sexual exploits.
- Season 1 Episode 274: EPISODE: 274
Tyra speaks with transgendered children about the toll it takes on their parents and their own self-esteem.
- Season 1 Episode 273: EPISODE: 273
Tyra celebrates the 10th anniversary of her Sports Illustrated cover by re-creating the photo.
- Season 1 Episode 272: EPISODE: 272
Tyra speaks with the casts of 'Ghost Whisperer' and 'The Hills.'
- Season 1 Episode 271: EPISODE: 271
Tyra speaks with families facing the difficulties, heartaches and joys of raising conjoined twins.
- Season 1 Episode 270: EPISODE: 270
Women get the chance to have the ultimate makeover when they participate in a contest for America's Worst Hair.
- Season 1 Episode 269: EPISODE: 269
Women from 'Cathouse: The Series' share what their lives are like off the ranch.
- Season 1 Episode 268: EPISODE: 268
Tyra speaks with women who find themselves physically and emotionally trapped in their homes due to medical disorders.
- Season 1 Episode 267: EPISODE: 267
Tyra helps viewers decide if they should fix or flaunt their beauty flaws and offers fashion advice.
- Season 1 Episode 266: EPISODE: 266
Tyra speaks with teen girls who work in the sex industry.
- Season 1 Episode 265: EPISODE: 265
Tyra speaks with reality-show contestants from 'I Love New York' and 'Surreal Life Fame Games.'
- Season 1 Episode 264: EPISODE: 264
Tyra speaks with women who have risked their lives in the quest for beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 263: EPISODE: 263
Guests say they are disgusted by their own race and would change the color of their skin if they could.
- Season 1 Episode 262: EPISODE: 262
Tyra exercises with LL Cool J and talks to the members of the female singing group Danity Kane.
- Season 1 Episode 261: EPISODE: 261
Tyra scrutinizes the modeling industry with discussions showing perspectives on weight, media impact, and anorexia.
- Season 1 Episode 260: EPISODE: 260
Three people get the chance to find out what they did to drive away boyfriends, and one gets a date with an ex to repair damage.
- Season 1 Episode 259: EPISODE: 259
Tyra's interview with Donald Trump includes conversations with his wife, daughter and son, getting the entrepreneur to answer financial as well as frivolous questions.
- Season 1 Episode 258: EPISODE: 258
Tyra views the mysterious world of witches and talks with people who practice the craft with spells and rituals.
- Season 1 Episode 257: EPISODE: 257
Tyra visits the sets of 'The Young and the Restless' and 'General Hospital.'
- Season 1 Episode 256: EPISODE: 256
Tyra speaks with women who have been unfaithful in their relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 255: EPISODE: 255
Tyra stresses the importance of getting tested for HIV by taking the test herself live onstage.
- Season 1 Episode 254: EPISODE: 254
Tyra speaks with young girls who already have negative opinions about their bodies.
- Season 1 Episode 253: EPISODE: 253
Tyra and her guests share secrets to cheapness with the audience; viewers vie for the 'Princess of Cheap' title.
- Season 1 Episode 252: EPISODE: 252
Dr. Garry Corgiat works with couples in crisis, helping them decide whether the relationships are salvageable or if they should be ended.
- Season 1 Episode 251: EPISODE: 251
Teens who feel they are invincible get wake-up calls; a young woman's experimentation with drugs frightens her; guests feel romantically challenged.
- Season 1 Episode 250: EPISODE: 250
The results of the diet wars: the specialists return with their team members to see who has lost the most weight.
- Season 1 Episode 249: EPISODE: 249
Viewers who feel their secrets are destroying their lives include a woman who believes she is a man trapped in a woman's body and a woman who has hidden her meth addiction from her mother.
- Season 1 Episode 248: EPISODE: 248
Learning to live large on a budget; two college girls try to stop living off their parents' credit cards; a woman's excessive debt threatens her marriage.
- Season 1 Episode 247: EPISODE: 247
Tyra discusses keeping New Year's resolutions.
- Season 1 Episode 246: EPISODE: 246
Tyra shares her experience at Maria Shriver's women's conference and helps empower young women.
- Season 1 Episode 245: EPISODE: 245
Tyra talks to the cast of 'Stomp the Yard' and gets a dance lesson; Ne-Yo performs.
- Season 1 Episode 244: EPISODE: 244
Tyra talks to guests who have obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Season 1 Episode 243: EPISODE: 243
Gay guests reveal their sexuality to friends and family.
- Season 1 Episode 242: EPISODE: 242
Tyra and a team of experts give busy women helpful information to make their lives easier.
- Season 1 Episode 241: EPISODE: 241
Tyra reunites guests with lost loved ones.
- Season 1 Episode 240: EPISODE: 240
Tyra surprises a group of deserving single mothers with spa treatments and amazing gifts; Clay Aiken performs.
- Season 1 Episode 239: EPISODE: 239
Actors Shawn and Marlon Wayans; former 'Dancing With the Stars' contestants Joseph Lawrence, Drew Lachey and their dancing partners; Fantasia Barrino performs.
- Season 1 Episode 238: EPISODE: 238
Russell Yates, the family of Gwen Araujo, and Owen Lafave talk about the scandals and crimes that thrust them into the spotlight.
- Season 1 Episode 237: EPISODE: 237
Tips on fashion, finance and sex for women of all ages; TV personality Daisy Fuentes discusses her fashion and fragrance lines.
- Season 1 Episode 236: EPISODE: 236
Viewer blogs; Tyra holds her first viral-video competition.
- Season 1 Episode 235: EPISODE: 235
Tyra grants wishes to guests, including Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and a group of young girls with life-threatening illnesses.
- Season 1 Episode 234: EPISODE: 234
'The Amazing Race 4' winner Reichen Lehmkuhl and columnist Arianna Huffington talk about their fears.
- Season 1 Episode 233: EPISODE: 233
Tyra explores the self-destructive behavior of young women who try to emulate the glamorous, partying lifestyles of celebrities.
- Season 1 Episode 232: EPISODE: 232
Makeup artist Jay Manuel; John Legend performs.
- Season 1 Episode 231: EPISODE: 231
Tyra gets an inside look at the adult-entertainment world from some of the most popular women in the business.
- Season 1 Episode 230: EPISODE: 230
Model Mia Tyler, singer Ruben Studdard and actor Joshua Morrow judge a plus-size modeling contest.
- Season 1 Episode 229: EPISODE: 229
Sex therapist Sue Johanson answers questions from the audience.
- Season 1 Episode 228: EPISODE: 228
Rap mogul Diddy performs and discusses his new album, his various fashion lines and fatherhood.
- Season 1 Episode 227: EPISODE: 227
Former methamphetamine addicts get life-changing makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 226: EPISODE: 226
Style adviser Alison Deyette and gynecologist Lisa Masterson offer advice on finding the right underwear, address myths and give healthful advice.
- Season 1 Episode 225: EPISODE: 225
Actress Hilary Duff showcases her new fashion line and talks about the pressures in Hollywood; singer Fantasia Barrino discusses her tumultuous life.
- Season 1 Episode 224: EPISODE: 224
Tyra poses as a man, becomes a member of musician Chingy's posse and hangs out with men to find out how they talk and act when women are not around.
- Season 1 Episode 223: EPISODE: 223
Tyra answers questions about beauty and fashion; supermodel Elle Macpherson helps shoppers find the right lingerie for their body types.
- Season 1 Episode 222: EPISODE: 222
Singer Clay Aiken talks about his new album, answers questions and performs; latest 'America's Next Top Model' castoff.
- Season 1 Episode 221: EPISODE: 221
The supermodel discusses body images and teaches three young women how to achieve a more positive outlook
- Season 1 Episode 220: EPISODE: 220
Singer Janet Jackson talks about her album and surprises students at a performing arts school.
- Season 1 Episode 219: EPISODE: 219
Singer Mary J. Blige and actress Jada Pinkett Smith discuss how they balance successful careers and marriages, and their love of beauty products by Carol's Daughter.
- Season 1 Episode 218: EPISODE: 218
Tyra discovers how quickly one can become homeless.
- Season 1 Episode 217: EPISODE: 217
NBA player Doug Christie and his wife, Jackie, discuss their relationship; Masha Lopatova, wife of NBA player Andrei Kirilenko, talks about giving her husband a sexual free pass; cast of 'The Game.'
- Season 1 Episode 216: EPISODE: 216
A black woman spends an afternoon with a Muslim woman to experience religious discrimination; black women talk about experiencing racism within their own race.
- Season 1 Episode 215: EPISODE: 215
Singer Fergie talks about her past drug use, her rise to stardom and her boyfriend, actor Josh Duhamel; singer will.i.am performs with Fergie.
- Season 1 Episode 214: EPISODE: 214
Women get head-to-toe makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 213: EPISODE: 213
Tyra creates a fake agency to reveal some of the dangers in the world of modeling.
- Season 1 Episode 212: EPISODE: 212
Rapper Kevin Federline talks about his marriage to singer Britney Spears; Nelly Furtado performs.
- Season 1 Episode 211: EPISODE: 211
Actress Tara Reid talks about her breast-surgery nightmare; Ludacris performs; Shareefa performs; celebrities Michael Bergin, Traci Lords and Ernie Hudson ('Celebrity Paranormal Project').
- Season 1 Episode 210: EPISODE: 210
Six women follow three diet plans to find out which works best.
- Season 1 Episode 209: EPISODE: 209
Five men answer questions about love, sex, cheating and how they feel about women's bodies; Dr. Drew Pinsky talks about how the male mind works.
- Season 1 Episode 208: EPISODE: 208
A woman wonders if she is a lesbian; a lesbian wants her mother to accept her girlfriend of three years; co-author Lauren Blitzer ('Same Sex in the City').
- Season 1 Episode 207: EPISODE: 207
Style lessons from Glamour magazine; latest 'America's Next Top Model' castoff.
- Season 1 Episode 206: EPISODE: 206
Tyra creates a social experiment to find out if attractive people are treated better than others.
- Season 1 Episode 205: EPISODE: 205
Casts of reality TV shows 'House of Carters' and 'Hogan Knows Best'; Brooke Hogan performs.
- Season 1 Episode 204: EPISODE: 204
Linda Wells ('Allure') offers beauty advice; makeup artist Paul Starr.
- Season 1 Episode 203: EPISODE: 203
Tyra uncovers lesser-known disorders like 'bigorexia' and 'trance eating.'
- Season 1 Episode 202: EPISODE: 202
Women say being too nice is ruining their lives; latest 'America's Next Top Model' castoff.
- Season 1 Episode 201: EPISODE: 201
Celebrities Carmen Rasmusen, Toccara Jones, Tyce Diorio and John Heffron judge guests in a talent competition.
- Season 1 Episode 200: EPISODE: 200
Guests tell how their breasts have caused them pain and embarrassment.
- Season 1 Episode 199: EPISODE: 199
Lloyd Eisler and Kristy Swanson ('Skating With Celebrities') discuss the controversy over their relationship and her pregnancy; reality TV stars talk about what goes on behind the scenes of the shows.
- Season 1 Episode 198: EPISODE: 198
Performance artist Kevin Aviance talks about being severely beaten because he is gay; a woman teaches her children to hate gay people; a former racist inspires others to leave the racist movement.
- Season 1 Episode 197: EPISODE: 197
Women take extreme measures to be stylish; women wrestle for a designer wedding-dress; latest model eliminated from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 196: EPISODE: 196
Polyamorists explain how their intimate networks function, how it differs from polygamy, the scheduling of sex, and what happens when jealousy occurs.
- Season 1 Episode 195: EPISODE: 195
Tyra gives her audience an in-depth and controversial look at interracial dating.
- Season 1 Episode 194: EPISODE: 194
Actors Dustin Diamond, Danielle Fishel, Jonathan Lipnicki, Jaimee Foxworth and Ian Ziering set the record straight on rumors, scandals and shocking developments in their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 193: EPISODE: 193
Exploring people's addictions, vices and obsessions; Tyra's seven-day 'giving it up' challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 192: EPISODE: 192
Beautiful women share stories of self-destructive behavior.
- Season 1 Episode 191: EPISODE: 191
The difficulties of dating; author Giuliana DePandi ('Think Like a Guy').
- Season 1 Episode 190: EPISODE: 190
A young woman allows cameras to follow her as she prepares for a night out on the streets into the world of prostitution.
- Season 1 Episode 189: EPISODE: 189
Six morbidly obese teens discuss how their weight affects their daily lives, the abuse they receive from peers, and their fear of not living until their next birthday.
- Season 1 Episode 188: EPISODE: 188
The winner and runner-up of 'So You Think You Can Dance' show off their moves; 'Celebrity Fit Club' contestants talk about their weight-loss struggles.
- Season 1 Episode 187: EPISODE: 187
The studio audience evaluates five women solely on their appearances; a woman has a hard time finding a job; a woman never seems to get a second date.
- Season 1 Episode 186: EPISODE: 186
Adult virgins speak openly about their choices of chastity; comic Aries Spears gives a man tips on how to be successful with women.
- Season 1 Episode 185: EPISODE: 185
Singers Mikalah Gordon and LeToya, and former plus-size model Mia Tyler talk about their struggles.
- Season 1 Episode 183: EPISODE: 183
Rapper Flavor Flav talks about what he looks for in a woman and shares his thoughts on former girlfriend Brigitte Nielsen.
- Season 1 Episode 182: EPISODE: 182
TV personality Ryan Seacrest, actress Brooke Burke and trainer Mike Alexander share fitness secrets.
- Season 1 Episode 181: EPISODE: 181
'America's Next Top Model' reunion and preview of the new season.
- Season 1 Episode 180: EPISODE: 180
Actress Shannen Doherty talks about her new show, 'Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty,' and her relationship with producer Aaron Spelling.
- Season 1 Episode 179: EPISODE: 179
Former assistant Amanda Brack says supermodel Naomi Campbell physically and mentally abused her.
- Season 1 Episode 178: EPISODE: 178
Beyoncé opens up about her relationship with rapper Jay-Z, talks about her body image and performs.
- Season 1 Episode 177: EPISODE: 177
Tyra shares her secrets for sensational skin.
- Season 1 Episode 176: EPISODE: 176
Tyra goes under cover as a 14-year-old girl to expose online sexual predators.
- Season 1 Episode 175: EPISODE: 175
Socialite Nicole Richie addresses the tabloid headlines about her dramatic weight loss and her falling out with Paris Hilton.
- Season 1 Episode 174: EPISODE: 174
- Season 1 Episode 173: EPISODE: 173
Tyra reminisces about her favorite makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 172: EPISODE: 172
Tyra looks back at all the modeling hopefuls who have competed on her stage.
- Season 1 Episode 171: EPISODE: 171
A woman wants to know why her husband has not been intimate with her in months; a woman wants to know why her daughter gave her a black eye; a young woman wants to know why her boyfriend has so many gay friends.
- Season 1 Episode 170: EPISODE: 170
Tyra helps parents tell their adult children it is time to move out; Amerie performs.
- Season 1 Episode 169: EPISODE: 169
Guests share their stories and ask Tyra for help resolving conflicts; Rihanna performs.
- Season 1 Episode 168: EPISODE: 168
Tyra and her mom help mothers and daughters resolve conflicts.
- Season 1 Episode 167: EPISODE: 167
Teenage transsexual; a young woman talks about having a transsexual parent.
- Season 1 Episode 166: EPISODE: 166
Makeup artist Todd Tucker transforms Tyra until she is unrecognizable.
- Season 1 Episode 165: EPISODE: 165
Tyra names her favorite moments from the past season.
- Season 1 Episode 164: EPISODE: 164
Clips from shows with supermodel guests.
- Season 1 Episode 163: EPISODE: 163
Tyra looks back at the incredible surprises and life-changing makeovers of the season.
- Season 1 Episode 162: EPISODE: 162
Tyra talks to teens suffering the consequences of abusive relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 161: EPISODE: 161
Former contestants on 'America's Next Top Model' talk about their private lives.
- Season 1 Episode 160: EPISODE: 160
Teens reveal shocking truths about their sexual activity; latest disturbing trend in teen sex.
- Season 1 Episode 159: EPISODE: 159
Tyra highlights the headline-making stories she has featured on the show.
- Season 1 Episode 158: EPISODE: 158
Tyra helps guests decide the fates of their rocky relationships and shares a story about her own messy breakup.
- Season 1 Episode 157: EPISODE: 157
High-maintenance women; TV personality Brittny Gastineau ('Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive') teaches Tyra how to work a lasso.
- Season 1 Episode 156: EPISODE: 156
Guests apologize to loved ones and ask for forgiveness; an etiquette adviser talks about good manners.
- Season 1 Episode 155: EPISODE: 155
Guests go on dates with ex-lovers to decide whether they are better off with their current partners or if they let their soul-mates get away.
- Season 1 Episode 154: EPISODE: 154
Tyra offers help to couples hoping to stay together despite one major issue that is tearing them apart.
- Season 1 Episode 153: EPISODE: 153
Tyra talks to married men about why they cheat; a woman prefers married men.
- Season 1 Episode 152: EPISODE: 152
Four women who pledged to get healthy share their amazing results; Christina Milian performs.
- Season 1 Episode 151: EPISODE: 151
Tennis player Venus Williams; race-car driver Danica Patrick; makeup artist Jay Manuel.
- Season 1 Episode 150: EPISODE: 150
A germ expert tests common objects for dangerous, microscopic bacteria.
- Season 1 Episode 149: EPISODE: 149
Fashion designer and entrepreneur Kimora Lee Simmons talks about her book, 'Fabulosity.'
- Season 1 Episode 148: EPISODE: 148
Celebrity judges Jillian Barberie, Michael Bergin and Terri Seymour choose a male underwear model.
- Season 1 Episode 147: EPISODE: 147
Tyra goes behind bars at the California Institution for Women to understand why the number of women in prison has increased over the last 10 years.
- Season 1 Episode 146: EPISODE: 146
The producers of 'Girls Gone Wild' recruit new video vixens, and Joe Francis, creator of the series, gives a tour of his multimillion dollar estate in Mexico.
- Season 1 Episode 145: EPISODE: 145
Tyra offers cost-cutting tips for weddings; three brides compete for a $15,000 wedding-day prize; a couple gets a fantasy wedding in Las Vegas.
- Season 1 Episode 144: EPISODE: 144
Tyra uncovers the secret lives of teen girls.
- Season 1 Episode 143: EPISODE: 143
Mother's Day surprises: a break for the mother of quintuplets; Mario Lopez's mother; Holly Robinson Peete's surprise from her children; Mikalah Gordon brings a Lamaze class to the show.
- Season 1 Episode 142: EPISODE: 142
Fan favorites from past seasons of 'America's Next Top Model' update the audience on what they have been doing since the show.
- Season 1 Episode 141: EPISODE: 141
Judges Kimberley Locke, Beverly Johnson and Ant help select the show's first full-figured top model.
- Season 1 Episode 140: EPISODE: 140
Former guests who have undergone plastic surgery return for updates; one former guest explains why a doctor refused to perform a life-changing surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 139: EPISODE: 139
Reality TV star Bobby Brown discusses the truth behind rumors about his wife, Whitney Houston; 'Soap Talk' host Lisa Rinna discusses her husband, actor Harry Hamlin, and her celebrity style boutique.
- Season 1 Episode 138: EPISODE: 138
Adult entertainer and entrepreneur Jenna Jameson; two women make a living by throwing in-home passion parties; a former law student becomes an erotic author.
- Season 1 Episode 137: EPISODE: 137
Tyra goes to Las Vegas; singer Celine Dion treats viewers to a private concert; 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul talks about Simon Cowell; comic Carrot Top.
- Season 1 Episode 136: EPISODE: 136
Tyra pulls pranks on unsuspecting guests; a prank turns into a marriage proposal; the Pussycat Dolls perform.
- Season 1 Episode 135: EPISODE: 135
Beth Holloway Twitty talks about the disappearance of her daughter; Tyra conducts an undercover experiment to demonstrate how easy it is to drug a young woman's drink at a club.
- Season 1 Episode 134: EPISODE: 134
Tyra divulges beauty secrets; model Iman shares her secrets for natural-looking beauty and talks about her husband, David Bowie.
- Season 1 Episode 132: EPISODE: 132
Dr. Robert Rey ('Dr. 90210') joins Tyra as she investigates the medical methods women use to enhance their rear ends, including implants, liposuction and lifts.
- Season 1 Episode 131: EPISODE: 131
Tyra conducts a race experiment when she sends two guests out into the world as members of a different race.
- Season 1 Episode 130: EPISODE: 130
A team of experts teaches young women how to save their lives in the critical seconds following a violent attack.
- Season 1 Episode 129: EPISODE: 129
Model Janice Dickinson confronts her dark past as she undergoes psychotherapy with Dr. Keith Ablow.
- Season 1 Episode 128: EPISODE: 128
Professional wrestling's Stacy Keibler tells what it is like to become famous; fashion must-haves for spring; attorney Harvey Levin discusses America's insatiable desire for celebrity news.
- Season 1 Episode 127: EPISODE: 127
Tyra talks about sexually-transmitted diseases.
- Season 1 Episode 126: EPISODE: 126
Tyra and Dr. Keith Ablow talk to guests struggling with emotional issues such as trauma from sexual assault, alcoholism, and a strained relationship with a drug-addicted father.
- Season 1 Episode 125: EPISODE: 125
Tyra meets several women who are in love with gay men.
- Season 1 Episode 124: EPISODE: 124
Tyra talks to young women who suffered abuse at the hands of a mate.
- Season 1 Episode 123: EPISODE: 123
Plus-size supermodel Emme talks about the abuse she encountered on her rise to the top; model Beverly Peele opens up about her battle with drugs and depression.
- Season 1 Episode 122: EPISODE: 122
Tyra talks to fathers and daughters from the WE series 'Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl'; saving money on a prom dress; a $10,000 surprise for the founders of the Princess Project.
- Season 1 Episode 121: EPISODE: 121
Actors Carmen Electra, Regina Hall and Simon Rex ('Scary Movie 4'); Carmen Electra talks about the risque workout that is the latest fitness craze.
- Season 1 Episode 120: EPISODE: 120
Moguls, inventors and entrepreneurs, such as record-label founder Russell Simmons and Spanx clothing creator Sara Blakely, reveal their get-rich secrets.
- Season 1 Episode 119: EPISODE: 119
Tyra talks to women who cannot shake their exes and cannot stop their past relationships from interfering with their current love lives.
- Season 1 Episode 118: EPISODE: 118
Tyra and Dr. Divya Kakaiya talk to women with extreme eating disorders.
- Season 1 Episode 117: EPISODE: 117
Tyra shows guests how to change their looks from frumpy to foxy with easy, do-it-yourself tricks.
- Season 1 Episode 116: EPISODE: 116
Tyra and Dr. Brenda Wiederhold help guests lose their fear of clowns, garden gnomes, ovens and plastic foam.
- Season 1 Episode 115: EPISODE: 115
Tyra catches up with guests she has empowered to make major life changes.
- Season 1 Episode 114: EPISODE: 114
Actor Jeremy Jackson and Internet vixen Christine Dolce tell how they used MySpace.com to hook up with friends and arrange intimate encounters; TV personality Richard Rubin ('Beauty and the Geek').
- Season 1 Episode 113: EPISODE: 113
Women tell how photographs inspired them to make major life changes.
- Season 1 Episode 112: EPISODE: 112
Rapper Lil' Kim documents her last days of freedom before going to prison; families from the controversial reality show 'Black. White.'; the new season of 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 111: EPISODE: 111
'America's Next Top Model' contestant Lluvy Gomez; singer Lisa Loeb ('Number 1 Single'); a girl whose graduation was ruined by a tornado gets the surprise of a lifetime.
- Season 1 Episode 110: EPISODE: 110
John Legend performs; the Pussycat Dolls perform; singer JoJo; actress Kelly Rowland ('The Seat Filler').
- Season 1 Episode 109: EPISODE: 109
Celebrity fitness secrets; celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak; Curves 30-minute fitness routine; Yoanna House, winner of 'America's Next Top Model,' shares her Pilates routine with a fan.
- Season 1 Episode 108: EPISODE: 108
Tyra goes under cover as a dancer in a topless club to find out why men go and what they do there; Tyra interviews a couple whose relationship was destroyed by his addiction to strip clubs; veteran dancers of strip clubs.
- Season 1 Episode 107: EPISODE: 107
Comprehensive sex-survey results; sex therapist Sue Johanson; author Chelsea Handler.
- Season 1 Episode 106: EPISODE: 106
Actress Queen Latifah; singer LL Cool J.
- Season 1 Episode 105: EPISODE: 105
'American Idol' makeovers; former 'American Idol' contestants Ryan Starr, Tamyra Gray, Kimberly Caldwell, Mikalah Gordon, Matthew Rogers, Anthony Fedorov and Vonzell Solomon perform.
- Season 1 Episode 104: EPISODE: 104
Playwright Tyler Perry and the cast of 'Madea's Family Reunion.'
- Season 1 Episode 103: EPISODE: 103
A woman who has had 19 cosmetic surgeries tells why she keeps going back under the knife; a woman's breast augmentation leaves her disfigured; a woman tells how gastric-bypass surgery almost killed her.
- Season 1 Episode 102: EPISODE: 102
The women of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch brothel tell why they decided to sell their bodies and how their children feel about their decisions.
- Season 1 Episode 101: EPISODE: 101
Singer Britney Spears and husband Kevin Federline; Tyra appears on 'The Price Is Right' as one of Barker's Beauties; actor LL Cool J.
- Season 1 Episode 100: EPISODE: 100
Kathy Griffin ('Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List'); Jillian Barberie ('Skating With Celebrities'); Travis Stork ('The Bachelor: Paris').
- Season 1 Episode 99: EPISODE: 99
Supermodel and former judge 'America's Next Top Model' Janice Dickinson.
- Season 1 Episode 97: EPISODE: 97
Radio personality Big Boy, actress Jackie Guerra and singer Carnie Wilson talk about undergoing gastric bypass surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 96: EPISODE: 96
TV personality Kristin Cavalleri ('Get This Party Started'); a woman gets a romantic surprise from her boyfriend; Tyra serves breakfast in bed to a deserving couple.
- Season 1 Episode 95: EPISODE: 95
The ex-fiancee of an Iowa cowboy tells Tyra he broke their engagement to be with another man; a cowboy couple discuss their feelings about laughter in the theater during 'Brokeback Mountain.'
- Season 1 Episode 94: EPISODE: 94
Celebrities Janice Dickinson, James St. James and Kevin Aviance judge a competition to find America's next Transsexual Top Model.
- Season 1 Episode 93: EPISODE: 93
Tyra works as a showgirl at Bally's Las Vegas Casino; a young woman joins Tyra to battle Nick Cannon on MTV's 'Wild 'N Out'; a photographer gets her first fashion shoot with Tyra as her model.
- Season 1 Episode 92: EPISODE: 92
Teens talk about their sex lives.
- Season 1 Episode 91: EPISODE: 91
Tyra visits SeaWorld to face two of her biggest fears, dolphins and whales; women face their fears; actress Alison Sweeney talks about her experience on 'Fear Factor.'
- Season 1 Episode 90: EPISODE: 90
Actress Scarlett Pomers talks about her battle with anorexia; a young woman shares the shocking video diary of her latest bulimic binge.
- Season 1 Episode 89: EPISODE: 89
Tyra goes on a shopping spree at her favorite warehouse store; a couple get a 'Design on a Dime' room makeover; fashion show; advice on saving money.
- Season 1 Episode 88: EPISODE: 88
Lisa Clark, a Georgia woman who married a 15-year-old boy, talks about her situation.
- Season 1 Episode 87: EPISODE: 87
Tyra travels to Paris with three women in need of a fresh start.
- Season 1 Episode 86: EPISODE: 86
Tyra's mom advises guests.
- Season 1 Episode 85: EPISODE: 85
Contestants from 'America's Next Top Model' reveal personal stories they did not share on the prime-time show.
- Season 1 Episode 84: EPISODE: 84
Tyra talks to women who responded to her on-air reconciliation with model Naomi Campbell and who want to join the sisterhood movement.
- Season 1 Episode 83: EPISODE: 83
Tyra discovers models in everyday places and gives them shots at contracts.
- Season 1 Episode 82: EPISODE: 82
Guests ask for help winning back a mate's trust after cheating; eligible music executive.
- Season 1 Episode 81: EPISODE: 81
Tyra talks to guests about how drastic changes in their appearances have negatively affected their relationships; a woman who lost over 300 pounds gets a makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 80: EPISODE: 80
TV personality Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth ('The Apprentice') talks about why men love divas.
- Season 1 Episode 79: EPISODE: 79
Tyra helps women reinvent themselves with makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 78: EPISODE: 78
Guests reveal the truth about themselves to their friends and families.
- Season 1 Episode 77: EPISODE: 77
Actor Seth Green ('Four Kings'); 'The Biggest Loser' contestants Matt Hoover and Suzy Preston; women from 'The Biggest Loser' online club share their inspirational stories.
- Season 1 Episode 76: EPISODE: 76
Contestants from 'America's Next Top Model' talk to Dr. Keith Ablow about relationships and violence.
- Season 1 Episode 75: EPISODE: 75
Four women struggling with their weight get the ultimate makeover; 'Celebrity Fit Club' contestants discuss losing weight.
- Season 1 Episode 74: EPISODE: 74
Men's Journal magazine's Steve Santagati joins a panel of Tyra's male friends to talk about love, sex and dating.
- Season 1 Episode 73: EPISODE: 73
A woman fears she may be incompatible with her older boyfriend; a single woman tells how she took control of her love life; figure-flattering looks.
- Season 1 Episode 72: EPISODE: 72
Tyra teaches guests how to fix or flaunt their flaws.
- Season 1 Episode 71: EPISODE: 71
Quentin Tarantino ('Hostel'); supermodel Twiggy; Tyra's latest dating discovery; Ray J performs.
- Season 1 Episode 70: EPISODE: 70
Winners of the 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 5 Fan Choice Awards; finale party.
- Season 1 Episode 69: EPISODE: 69
Singer Mary J. Blige performs and talks about love, life and success.
- Season 1 Episode 68: EPISODE: 68
Singer Faith Evans surprises a fan; actors Tom Arnold and Eric Gores ('The Kid & I'); music mogul and entrepreneur Damon Dash.
- Season 1 Episode 67: EPISODE: 67
- Season 1 Episode 66: EPISODE: 66
An organ donor's family meet the young woman who received their daughter's heart; a woman reunites with her first love after 10 years.
- Season 1 Episode 65: EPISODE: 65
Guests talk about their experiences with racism.
- Season 1 Episode 64: EPISODE: 64
Tyra talks about her first kiss; a young woman gets her first haircut; Tyra plays guitar for the first time with singer Gavin Rossdale and his new band, Institute.
- Season 1 Episode 63: EPISODE: 63
Tyra's most popular guests return with updates on their situations.
- Season 1 Episode 62: EPISODE: 62
A couple who wed just weeks into their relationship and a couple whose shotgun wedding was a disaster try to salvage their marriages.
- Season 1 Episode 61: EPISODE: 61
A family that lost everything in Hurricane Katrina gets a new house; seven siblings left orphaned by a devastating accident get long-term relief from their financial burdens; India.Arie performs.
- Season 1 Episode 60: EPISODE: 60
Tyra helps clear clutter and restore order in her guests' lives.
- Season 1 Episode 59: EPISODE: 59
Tyra talks to teens who have suffered blows to their self-esteem.
- Season 1 Episode 58: EPISODE: 58
Memorable contestants from 'America's Next Top Model' talk about painful events in their pasts and difficult relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 57: EPISODE: 57
Actresses Pamela Anderson and Marissa Jaret Winokur ('Stacked') reveal what they think is sexy; three mothers get makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 56: EPISODE: 56
Author Karrine Steffans ('Confessions of a Video Vixen'); former NBA player Dennis Rodman's wild confessions; rapper Chingy talks about his crazy experiences with fans.
- Season 1 Episode 55: EPISODE: 55
Twiggy, Nigel Barker and J. Alexander ('America's Next Top Model') judge guests in a modeling competition complete with tarantulas, snakes and scorpions.
- Season 1 Episode 54: EPISODE: 54
Figure-flattering bathing suits; tanning tricks; surfing lesson; four young designers rise to Tyra's fabric-free swimsuit challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 53: EPISODE: 53
Tyra explores the topic of monogamy; Hugh Hefner and his three girlfriends talk openly about love and their unconventional relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 52: EPISODE: 52
Supermodels Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell and singers Ricky Martin, Seal and Mary J. Blige commemorate the end of Tyra's 14-year modeling career.
- Season 1 Episode 51: EPISODE: 51
Tyra confronts rival supermodel Naomi Campbell for the first time.
- Season 1 Episode 50: EPISODE: 50
Guests get treated like celebrities; designer Nicky Hilton recruits audience members to model her creations.
- Season 1 Episode 49: EPISODE: 49
Tyra works as a waitress for a day, takes care of two small children for a frazzled mom, and helps a man propose to his girlfriend; actress Jaime Pressly shows off her latest clothing collection.
- Season 1 Episode 48: EPISODE: 48
Sex adviser Sue Johanson answers questions about intimacy; three women share their personal diaries about sex, love and intimacy.
- Season 1 Episode 47: EPISODE: 47
Tyra undergoes therapy with psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow; a man addresses his fears of marriage; a woman wants to regain the self-esteem she lost after years of abusive relationships.
- Season 1 Episode 46: EPISODE: 46
Memorable contestants share secrets from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 44: EPISODE: 44
The cast of 'Eve,' rapper Bow Wow and actor Michael Rapaport surprise fans.
- Season 1 Episode 43: EPISODE: 43
Janice Dickinson talks about the dark side of modeling; plus-size model Crystal Renn talks about her battle with an eating disorder.
- Season 1 Episode 42: EPISODE: 42
Drag queens give makeovers to unsuspecting women and men; celebrity drag-queen Amanda Lepore.
- Season 1 Episode 41: EPISODE: 41
Tyra goes undercover as a 350-pound woman to experience discrimination against overweight women first-hand; model Brittany Brower finds out what life would be like without her glamorous looks.
- Season 1 Episode 40: EPISODE: 40
Tyra directs photo shoots on the set; an audience member gets a makeup lesson from Jay Manuel; three hard-working moms get makeovers; the Loyola Marymount University cheerleaders get a team-photo makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 39: EPISODE: 39
Supermodels Heidi Klum, Rachel Hunter, Beverly Johnson, Tyson Beckford, Marcus Schenkenberg and Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio share their beauty secrets and talk about the modeling industry.
- Season 1 Episode 38: EPISODE: 38
Hair makeovers with singer Brandy and celebrity stylist Jonathan Antin ('Blow Out'); actress Amy Gibson gives a young woman suffering from hair loss a life-changing gift; former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant.
- Season 1 Episode 37: EPISODE: 37
A woman tries to get over her boyfriend's affair; a man asks his girlfriend to get over the death of her ex-boyfriend; a couple who engage in verbal battles take a teamwork challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 36: EPISODE: 36
Halloween show: costume ideas; magician Criss Angel ('Criss Angel Mindfreak'); costume makeovers; blind dates.
- Season 1 Episode 35: EPISODE: 35
Couples complain of boredom in the bedroom.
- Season 1 Episode 34: EPISODE: 34
A woman chooses a date for her daughter; actress Jennie Garth ('What I Like About You'); right-hand diamond-ring giveaway.
- Season 1 Episode 33: EPISODE: 33
Feuding friends; Tyra's friendship theory; the latest rejected contestant from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 32: EPISODE: 32
Guests tell how far they will go to win back the mate they cheated on; people with severe stutters.
- Season 1 Episode 31: EPISODE: 31
Older women who prefer to date younger men; how to look 10 years younger; a young man explains why he prefers older women.
- Season 1 Episode 30: EPISODE: 30
Tyra celebrates Make a Difference Day by honoring giving volunteers; actor Hill Harper ('CSI: NY') shares his personal connection to Hurricane Katrina and why he is so passionate about helping survivors.
- Season 1 Episode 29: EPISODE: 29
Model Eva Pigford surprises her mother with a high-fashion makeover; actresses Jennifer Love Hewitt and Aisha Tyler ('Ghost Whisperer') reunite a man with his family after Hurricane Katrina.
- Season 1 Episode 28: EPISODE: 28
Guests set up single friends with their own exes; the latest rejected contestant from 'America's Next Top Model.'
- Season 1 Episode 27: EPISODE: 27
A couple struggling with infidelity ask for help rekindling the feelings they once had for each other; telltale signs that a mate is cheating; the seven most unfaithful cities in the United States.
- Season 1 Episode 26: EPISODE: 26
Three military women get makeovers and dates for a night out; a newly single woman gets a fresh, new look; a woman gets a surprise marriage proposal from her boyfriend.
- Season 1 Episode 25: EPISODE: 25
Hurricane Katrina survivors reunite with their missing dog; a woman meets her birth family for the first time; siblings reunite; high-school reunion; workout-clothing makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 24: EPISODE: 24
Women seek answers from the men who broke up with them; breakup survival-kit.
- Season 1 Episode 23: EPISODE: 23
A young woman needs help finding an age-appropriate date for her younger-man loving mom; a woman is not ready for her widowed mother to date again; mother-daughter makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 22: EPISODE: 22
Couples ask Tyra to make over their lives; decorator Jennifer Convy ('Find & Design'); Rihanna performs.
- Season 1 Episode 21: EPISODE: 21
Couples debate their own definitions of cheating and decide whether to forgive each other or move on for good; couples reveal how technology helped them catch an unfaithful mate.
- Season 1 Episode 20: EPISODE: 20
Because of her skin, a woman does not want to go to her high-school reunion; a tomboy wears sneakers to her wedding; model Toccara Jones reveals how she hides her flaws.
- Season 1 Episode 19: EPISODE: 19
Tyra confronts adult film star Tyra Banxxx about using her name and offers to help the young woman change her life; a mother and daughter repair their relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 18: EPISODE: 18
Celebrity style on a budget; former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant; Amerie performs.
- Season 1 Episode 17: EPISODE: 17
Tyra accompanies a struggling single on a date and coaches her from behind the scenes; flirting with a BlackBerry; Pharrell and Slim Thug perform.
- Season 1 Episode 16: EPISODE: 16
Couples at crossroads test their relationships by dating other people; contestants from 'The Biggest Loser' reunite.
- Season 1 Episode 15: EPISODE: 15
Satisfying taste on a discount budget; a student with a compulsion for handbag shopping; bargain shopping; Kimberley Locke performs.
- Season 1 Episode 14: EPISODE: 14
Couples ask for help dealing with drastic changes in their relationships; what shoes say about one's personality.
- Season 1 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Tyra plays Cupid for sexy singles; a fan meets singer Frankie J; Foody Call.
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Women want commitments from men; couples want to spice up their sex lives.
- Season 1 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Tyra models an evening gown made by an aspiring designer; a recent fashion-school graduate goes backstage at New York's Fashion Week; a fan meets actress Amanda Bynes.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Actor Nick Cannon; actress Jennifer Love Hewitt gets a makeover for the Emmy Awards; dance-off.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Women ask for help mending relationships with their teen daughters; actress Jenny McCarthy ('Dirty Love').
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Updates on 'America's Next Top Model' contestants, including Eva Pigford, Toccara Jones and Tiffany Richardson.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Tyra gets a sonogram of her breasts; bra makeovers; model Anna Nicole Smith; actor Ricardo Chavira; bust-enhancing lingerie.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
A troubled couple test their relationship by dating other people; jeans to flatter any figure.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
The supermodel discusses the many different aspects of sex, from virginity to alternative lifestyles
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Tyra gives advice to a couple in the middle of a break up and actress Vivica A Fox models on the runway
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Hot trends for fall; actress Jaime King ('Kitchen Confidential'); a college-bound gal gets a makeover; Teairra Mari performs.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Tyra tries to help change three young women's distorted perceptions of their bodies; the winner of 'Mo'Nique's Fat Chance.'
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Makeover; a better driver's license photo; modeling photos of Tyra before they have been retouched; India.Arie performs.
The Tyra Show: Special
- Best of Tyra Talk
Supermodel Tyra Banks talks to the winners and some of the losers of America's Next Top Model, to find out how the exposure has helped their careers