Twist of Fate: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 6: Buried Alive
Snowboarder James Drummond finds himself trapped upside down in a tree well on the snowy slopes of Mount Shasta.
- Season 2 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
A family finds themselves stranded in the middle of the ocean in a sailboat with a broken mast, and a storm on the way.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Sequoia Snowbridge
A skilled hiker is alone when she gets trapped high above the tree line in Sequoia National Park; the unforgettable story of the twists and turns that lead to a very unlikely rescue.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Vermont Hurricane
Hurricane Irene wreaks havoc on the tiny town of Grafton, Vermont; sudden flooding sweeps Jessica Stratton's car off the road and into a raging river.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Joplin Twister Survival
The town of Joplin, Missouri is hit by an historic EF-5 tornado; three month old Greyson Chaligoj, ends up in the hands of a complete stranger, when their paths intertwine in a local Walmart as the tornado bears down.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Montana Blizzard
70-year-old Jerry Latraverse is forced to walk home in the blinding snow; Jerry ends up stuck on a barbwire fence, and is unable to get up in the sub-zero temperatures.
Twist of Fate: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Boston Flood
A Boston resident is trapped under a bridge in a flash flood; a former Navy Seal is sent her way.Sunday 2nd June 2:30am EDT - The Weather Channel
- Season 1 Episode 6: Nashville Flood
Lesli Bills', her friend and two dogs are trapped inside her flooded house and her garage is on fire; their fate lies in the hands of a stranger.Sunday 2nd June 2:00am EDT - The Weather Channel
- Season 1 Episode 5: Sanford NC Tornadoes
Two store managers and their customers are in the path of a violent F3 tornado.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Picher Tornado
Staff Sgt. Eddie Hukill's van has been struck by a EF4 tornado; his fate is in the hands of a stranger.
- Season 1 Episode 3: 2011 Vancouver, WA. Snow Storm
John and Patricia Norvell are stuck in their car for five days in the cold wilderness.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Chicago Blizzard
Two commuters are trying to brave a blizzard to get home which leaves them trapped on a road for more than 18 hours.Sunday 2nd June 3:30am EDT - The Weather Channel
- Season 1 Episode 1: Oregon Flood
Two families driving on the same road will be forever connected.Sunday 2nd June 3:00am EDT - The Weather Channel