Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 4 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Party Food
Trisha and her sister Beth throw a joint birthday party for each other at the local bowling alley with a menu that includes ranch dressing cheese log, mini chicken pizzas and chocolate cake with divinity frosting.Sunday 10th August 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 12: Feeding the Home Team
Former NFL star Kurt Warner and his wife, Brenda, help Trisha prepare crowd pleasing recipes including BBQ pork ribs, easy baked beans, and butterscotch peanut butter bars.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Make-Ahead Meals
Baked spaghetti pie; spinach salad with garlic dressing; a cheesecake with fresh strawberry sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Indoor Camping
Trisha's niece and nephew are on hand to help her make banana bread, saucy trout, Spanish rice and grilled zucchini for a camp friendly meal.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Straight Up Comfort Food
Trisha cooks up some comfort food to welcome her friend Wendy Williams; ribbon meatloaf; creamed style corn; decadent banana pudding; cherry ginger julep.Sunday 3rd August 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 8: Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate
A freezer friendly menu designed around chocolate features Colleen's chocolate fudge, chocolate pound cake, chocolate chip cookie dough balls and chocolate hurricane cocktails.Saturday 2nd August 9:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 7: Kelly Clarkson in the Kitchen
Kelly Clarkson stops by for a visit; Trisha makes a quick corn salsa and stuffed pork chops with a garden salad.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Gold Medal Comfort
Gold medal-winning gymnasts Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner visit; pork medallions; garlic grits casserole; pineapple upside down cake.Tomorrow at 12:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 5: Healthy Twists
Chef Art Smith visits Trisha in the kitchen to share some healthy but classic Southern dishes; slimmed down carrot cake; un-fried chicken; the ultimate garlic cauliflower mash.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Redneck Cocktail Party
A finger food menu includes Warren's chicken bites, cream cheese roll ups and Mamie's teacakes.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Easy Holiday Brunch
Trisha invites the band to a holiday brunch featuring Cordelia's roast beef, asparagus casserole, cherry muffins, and a gingerbread cocktail.
- Season 4 Episode 2: No Fuss Thanksgiving
A stress free Thanksgiving meal featuring turkey and dressing casserole, turkey gravy, buttery roasted carrots and sweet potato pie.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Retro TV Dinners
Trisha and her sister Beth create a retro inspired meal featuring individual chicken pot pies, green beans with cheese sauce, and chocolate pudding frosted cupcakes.Saturday 9th August 9:00am EDT - Food Network
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Rainy Day Food
Slow-cooked comfort foods including chicken and rice soup, meatloaf, and sour cream coffee cake.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Family Recipes
Trisha and her sister Beth cook some their favorite foods from childhood including Gwen's potato beef casserole, collard greens and iced Italian cream cake.
- Season 3 Episode 11: All About Me
Trisha and her sister Beth make some of Trisha's favorites including easy Thousand Island dressing, creamed beef on toast and strawberry shortcake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Weeknight Suppers
Great recipes for weeknight suppers include pork chops and rice, green beans and tomatoes and lemon squares for dessert.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Breakfast for Supper
Breakfast sausage casserole; Beth's hash brown potato casserole; pecan pie muffins; grapefruit pineapple Bellini.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Class Reunion
Trisha and her college roommates Beth and Donna make marinated vegetable salad, chicken piccata, and brownie batter cookies.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Poker Night
Finger-friendly poker party food includes meatballs, a cheeseboat, spicy edamame hummus and a lipstick mandarin cocktail.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Movie Night
Trisha, her sister Beth, and friend Karri, prepare a feast in homage to their favorite movie, 'Steel Magnolias' with jalapeno poppers and red velvet cake.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Z-Girls
Trisha and her Zumba friends get together for a Latin-themed feast that features salsa, a chicken tortilla casserole, cheater beans and frozen 'sangaritas.'
- Season 3 Episode 4: Guy Food
Trisha cooks up some 'manly' food including pulled pork sandwiches, baked bean casserole and sweet potato salad.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Staycation
International favorites such as avocado salsa, pad thai, Hawaiian fruit salad and the Old Yeller cocktail.Sunday 10th August 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 2: Graduation Picnic
The family celebrates the graduations of Trisha's niece and nephew; broccoli salad; pimento cheese spread; cheese-stuffed burgers; pound cake with fruit compote.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Karri-oke
Trisha's friend Karri helps her grill up a marinated steak with twice-baked potatoes and a tossed salad with raspberry vinaigrette; the girls hit the town for some costumed karaoke.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Special Occasion Dinner
Baked ham with a brown sugar glaze; strawberry salad; asparagus bundles; almond skillet desert.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Counting Calories Southern Style
Corn flake chicken; winter veggie soup; Greek salad; Betty's apple ambrosia.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Garth Brooks Is in the Kitchen
Trisha is joined in the kitchen by her husband, Garth Brooks, to create dishes they love to cook together; black bean lasagna, Thai salad, Miss Mickey's peanut butter balls and lemonade.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Trisha's College Roommate Reunion
Daddy's biscuits with chocolate gravy; baby lima beans; chicken pie; magic lemon meringue pie.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Holiday Cookie Party!
Trisha invites her friend Lisa and her daughters to the kitchen to bake cookies for the annual holiday cookie swap.
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Wedding Shower to Remember
Sugared pecans; mini chicken poppy seed salad sandwiches; strawberry cupcakes.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Football, Friends and Comfort Food
Sausage hors d'oeuvres; cheese dip with corn chips; chili with sour cream corn bread.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Brunch With Aunt T
Blueberry pancakes; Garth's breakfast bowl; apple dumplings.
- Season 2 Episode 5: A Yearwood Thanksgiving
Roasted turkey with a cranberry-orange relish; cornbread dressing; sweet potato souffle.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Family Fish Fry
Catfish; cornmeal hushpuppies; home-style french fries; fourth of July coleslaw; peach cobbler.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Yearwood Sunday Supper
Roast beef with gravy; Tom Cruise green beans; spoon rolls; cocoa cake.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Trisha's Tricks and Treats
Candied apples; chicken tortilla soup; pumpkin roll.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Trisha's Favorite Foods to Gift
Raisin bread in a can; crockpot chocolate candy and peanut brittle.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Daddy's Famous Stew
The famous Brunswick stew recipe; drop biscuits; sweet and saltines.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Gwen's Girls
Redneck hummus; 'chickless' pot pie; re-creating a wedding cake.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Family Reunion
Favorite barbecue recipes for a family reunion; barbecue chicken; grilled Vidalia onions wrapped in bacon; key lime cake.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Grandma Knows Best
Grandma's recipes including chicken and dumplings, deviled eggs and coconut cake with coconut lemon glaze.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Girlfriends
Trisha's girlfriends visit; mac and cheese, fried chicken with gravy, and pecan pie.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Baby in the Band
Trisha throws a baby shower; quiche, cheese straws and brownies with coconut frosting.Sunday 3rd August 9:30am EDT - Food Network