Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 11: Our Guys' Favorites!
Biscuits and sausage gravy; Garth's personal creation, taco pizza; German chocolate cake with butterscotch frosting.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Glenda's Birthday Costume Party
Warm feta artichoke dip; shrimp croquettes with green peas; chocolate chip cheesecake bars.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Family Grilling and Chilling
Favorite family grilling recipes including Mike's pork candy, Mary's baked beans, in the husk grilled corn on the cob, and Trisha's grilled pineapple served with ice cream and a warm apricot sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Nashville Memories
Make-ahead dishes including chicken broccoli casserole and French coconut pie; mixed green salad with roasted cherry tomatoes and fried goat cheese croutons.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Record Release Party
Mini sausage cheddar biscuits; chicken salad with fruit in lettuce cups; vanilla cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Mother's Day
In honor of her sister, Beth, Trisha prepares a meal full of Beth's personal favorites like maple-glazed salmon, potato casserole, roasted broccoli and carrots with carrot-top pesto, and apple and chocolate cake.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Weekend Breakfast
Bacon waffles with maple syrup; asparagus frittata; lemon blueberry bread; a cinnamon cereal cocktail.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Feel-Good Food
A hearty, and good-for-you, meal of kale and chorizo soup, smashed sweet pea burgers with a side of cold cucumber salad, and baked apples for dessert.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Knockout Dishes
A hearty Italian feast consisting of penne with spicy sausage sauce, garlic bread, orange and almond biscotti and a special cocktail called Knockout Punch.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Impromptu Get-Together
Trisha throws an impromptu get-together for singer-songwriter Sunny Sweeney, featuring an easy summer menu of roasted red pepper hummus, cucumber bites, pulled chicken sandwiches with spicy slaw, and a refreshing grape salad.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Comfort to the Max
Indulgent comfort food dishes include cornbread salad with buttermilk chive dressing, cowboy lasagna, and Venita's chocolate chip cookies.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 5 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 5 Episode 15: Slim Down Secrets
Trisha and her niece Ashley share healthy cooking secrets while preparing raspberry chicken, big green salad with feta, garbanzo, walnuts, lemon juice and olive oil, edamame parmesan and chocolate angel food cake with macerated strawberries.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Homage to Julia Child
Trisha's versions of some of Julia Childs' French dishes including beef bourguignon, potato pancakes and apple charlotte.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Surprise Supper
Trisha treats her band to a surprise dinner of slow cooker stout beef stew, lettuce wedge with blue cheese dressing and Texas sheet cake with chocolate ganache.
- Season 5 Episode 12: All Things Miniature
Bite-sized and individually portioned items including creamy asparagus soup, mini egg salad sandwiches, mini stuffed peppers and mini monkey bread muffins.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Barbecue With a Master
Barbecue master and restaurant owner John Cash joins Trisha in the kitchen; brisket recipes; unfried pickles with ranch dressing; cooked-to-death green beans; blackberry cobbler.Sunday 2nd August 12:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 10: Just Because Party
Chicken and wild rice casserole; zucchini cakes with herb sour cream; fresh apple pie.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Blue Plate Special
Ree Drummond visits Trisha in the kitchen where they cook chicken fried steak, spinach with bacon and onions, baked macaroni and cheese and chocolate pie.
- Season 5 Episode 8: A Romantic Dinner
Chicken saltimbocca; roasted vegetables with balsamic glaze; chocolate orange cake.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Simple Weeknight Solutions
Simple and stress-free recipes; lemon citrus fish; white rice herb pilaf; Mrs. Carter's skillet apple pie.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Christmas Eve Dinner
Trisha and her sister, Beth, prepare a Christmas Eve dinner of honey mustard glazed ham, grits and greens casserole, sautéed parsnips and carrots and a snappy pear crumble for dessert.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Big Family Thanksgiving
Trisha hosts her family for Thanksgiving and makes her uncle's famous ranch-injected fried turkey; brussels sprouts with pistachios; broccoli cornbread; lemon pecan pie.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Feeding Hungry Boys
A protein-packed meal of sausage and peppers, Garth's pasta salad, power balls and chewy chocolate chip cookies.Sunday 9th August 12:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 3: Updated Classics
Sloppy Joes; green salad with French dressing; Mama's home cooked fries; chocolate peppermint milkshake.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Boxed Lunch
Turkey meatloaf sandwich; Gwen's coleslaw; Mari's oatmeal cookies; pineapple sweet tea.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Southern Basics With a Twist
Trisha's sister, Beth, joins her in the kitchen to make a bacon, jalapeno pimento cheese and fried green tomatoes sandwich, deviled eggs with sour cream and bacon, and a banana pudding cake.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 4 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Party Food
Trisha and her sister Beth throw a joint birthday party for each other at the local bowling alley with a menu that includes ranch dressing cheese log, mini chicken pizzas and chocolate cake with divinity frosting.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Feeding the Home Team
Former NFL star Kurt Warner and his wife, Brenda, help Trisha prepare crowd pleasing recipes including BBQ pork ribs, easy baked beans, and butterscotch peanut butter bars.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Make-Ahead Meals
Baked spaghetti pie; spinach salad with garlic dressing; a cheesecake with fresh strawberry sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Indoor Camping
Trisha's niece and nephew are on hand to help her make banana bread, saucy trout, Spanish rice and grilled zucchini for a camp friendly meal.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Straight Up Comfort Food
Trisha cooks up some comfort food to welcome her friend Wendy Williams; ribbon meatloaf; creamed style corn; decadent banana pudding; cherry ginger julep.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate
A freezer friendly menu designed around chocolate features Colleen's chocolate fudge, chocolate pound cake, chocolate chip cookie dough balls and chocolate hurricane cocktails.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Kelly Clarkson in the Kitchen
Kelly Clarkson stops by for a visit; Trisha makes a quick corn salsa and stuffed pork chops with a garden salad.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Gold Medal Comfort
Gold medal-winning gymnasts Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner visit; pork medallions; garlic grits casserole; pineapple upside down cake.Sunday 2nd August 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 5: Healthy Twists
Chef Art Smith visits Trisha in the kitchen to share some healthy but classic Southern dishes; slimmed down carrot cake; un-fried chicken; the ultimate garlic cauliflower mash.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Redneck Cocktail Party
A finger food menu includes Warren's chicken bites, cream cheese roll ups and Mamie's teacakes.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Easy Holiday Brunch
Trisha invites the band to a holiday brunch featuring Cordelia's roast beef, asparagus casserole, cherry muffins, and a gingerbread cocktail.
- Season 4 Episode 2: No Fuss Thanksgiving
A stress free Thanksgiving meal featuring turkey and dressing casserole, turkey gravy, buttery roasted carrots and sweet potato pie.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Retro TV Dinners
Trisha and her sister Beth create a retro inspired meal featuring individual chicken pot pies, green beans with cheese sauce, and chocolate pudding frosted cupcakes.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Rainy Day Food
Slow-cooked comfort foods including chicken and rice soup, meatloaf, and sour cream coffee cake.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Family Recipes
Trisha and her sister Beth cook some their favorite foods from childhood including Gwen's potato beef casserole, collard greens and iced Italian cream cake.
- Season 3 Episode 11: All About Me
Trisha and her sister Beth make some of Trisha's favorites including easy Thousand Island dressing, creamed beef on toast and strawberry shortcake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Weeknight Suppers
Great recipes for weeknight suppers include pork chops and rice, green beans and tomatoes and lemon squares for dessert.Saturday 8th August 10:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 9: Breakfast for Supper
Breakfast sausage casserole; Beth's hash brown potato casserole; pecan pie muffins; grapefruit pineapple Bellini.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Class Reunion
Trisha and her college roommates Beth and Donna make marinated vegetable salad, chicken piccata, and brownie batter cookies.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Poker Night
Finger-friendly poker party food includes meatballs, a cheeseboat, spicy edamame hummus and a lipstick mandarin cocktail.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Movie Night
Trisha, her sister Beth, and friend Karri, prepare a feast in homage to their favorite movie, 'Steel Magnolias' with jalapeno poppers and red velvet cake.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Z-Girls
Trisha and her Zumba friends get together for a Latin-themed feast that features salsa, a chicken tortilla casserole, cheater beans and frozen 'sangaritas.'
- Season 3 Episode 4: Guy Food
Trisha cooks up some 'manly' food including pulled pork sandwiches, baked bean casserole and sweet potato salad.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Staycation
International favorites such as avocado salsa, pad thai, Hawaiian fruit salad and the Old Yeller cocktail.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Graduation Picnic
The family celebrates the graduations of Trisha's niece and nephew; broccoli salad; pimento cheese spread; cheese-stuffed burgers; pound cake with fruit compote.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Karri-oke
Trisha's friend Karri helps her grill up a marinated steak with twice-baked potatoes and a tossed salad with raspberry vinaigrette; the girls hit the town for some costumed karaoke.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Special Occasion Dinner
Trisha gets to pass her cooking knowledge to her friend, Jennifer, who is trying to impress her chef husband for a special occasion
- Season 2 Episode 12: Counting Calories Southern Style
Trisha's trainer, Billie Jo, comes to Trisha's kitchen to learn how to make surprisingly healthy Southern recipes - but she still doesn't let Trisha get out of her daily workout
- Season 2 Episode 11: Garth Brooks Is in the Kitchen
Trisha is joined in the kitchen by her husband, Garth Brooks, to create dishes they love to cook together; black bean lasagna, Thai salad, Miss Mickey's peanut butter balls and lemonade.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Trisha's College Roommate Reunion
Trisha's college roommate, Tina, joins Trisha in the kitchen as they make dishes that remind them of their college days. They make chicken pie and magic lemon meringue pie
- Season 2 Episode 9: Holiday Cookie Party!
Trisha is joined in the kitchen by her dear friend, Lisa, and her daughters, 'T-Bone' and Haley, for a Yearwood tradition - her annual holiday cookie swap
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Wedding Shower to Remember
Trisha's good friend, Donna, and her daughter, Erin, join Trisha in the kitchen for a fun day of preparation for Erin's bridal shower. Trisha makes Jerry's sugared pecans as a treat
- Season 2 Episode 7: Football, Friends and Comfort Food
Trisha has her girlfriends over for their Sunday tradition of football, food, and friends. On the menu is sausage hors d'oeuvres and cheese dip served with corn chips
- Season 2 Episode 6: Brunch With Aunt T
Trisha shows her niece how to make the perfect Southern brunch, before they prepare blueberry pancakes, Garth's breakfast bowl and apple dumplings
- Season 2 Episode 5: A Yearwood Thanksgiving
It's Thanksgiving and this year it's Trisha's turn to host, so her sister Beth is helping to make their traditional Thanksgiving menu. Trisha reveals the secrets to her family's roast turkey
- Season 2 Episode 4: Family Fish Fry
Trisha hosts a classic Southern fish fry in her backyard, and prepares Pete's catfish recipe with sides of Mama's cornmeal hushpuppies and home-style French friesThursday 30th July 5:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Yearwood Sunday Supper
It's Trisha's turn to host Thanksgiving, and enlists her sister's help to make their traditional menu, as well as revealing the secrets to her family's roast turkeyFriday 31st July 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 2: Trisha's Tricks and Treats
Halloween is a big to deal at the Yearwood/Brooks house. Allie and August Brooks surprise Trisha in the kitchen by arriving in full costume
- Season 2 Episode 1: Trisha's Favorite Foods to Gift
Trisha and her friend Kim get together for the classic Southern tradition of making food as gifts. There's hot corn dip to munch on while cooking, then it's on to the gift making
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Daddy's Famous Stew
Trisha teaches her nephews their granddaddy's famous Brunswick stew recipe. Trisha also teaches her young nephews her drop biscuit recipe, aka the 'easiest muffins'
- Season 1 Episode 5: Gwen's Girls
Trisha pays homage to her mother, Miss Gwen, by cooking up nostalgic recipes. In the kitchen with her are a group of Trisha's best girlfriends, known as 'Gwen's Girls'
- Season 1 Episode 4: Family Reunion
Trisha's sister and Uncle Wilson pitch in to create some of their favourite barbecue recipes for a family reunion. Trisha cooks up her daddy's barbecue chicken recipe
- Season 1 Episode 3: Grandma Knows Best
Trisha shares some of her grandmothers' best-kept secrets in the kitchen. She makes recipes such as Grandma Paul's chicken and dumplings, and devilled eggs
- Season 1 Episode 2: Girlfriends
Trisha's friend Karri Turner, a Southern girl who now lives in California, comes to visit for the night. Trisha dishes her up some classic Southern foodSunday 9th August 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 1 Episode 1: Baby in the Band
Trisha's tour manager is adopting a baby, so Trisha decides to throw a baby shower. The guys from Trisha's band join her in the kitchen to help prepare for the party