Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 2: Graduation Picnic
The family celebrates the graduations of Trisha's niece and nephew; broccoli salad; pimento cheese spread; cheese-stuffed burgers; pound cake with fruit compote.Brand New Episode Saturday 1st June 10:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 1: Karri-oke
Trisha's friend Karri helps her grill up a marinated steak with twice-baked potatoes and a tossed salad with raspberry vinaigrette; the girls hit the town for some costumed karaoke.Brand New Episode Tomorrow at 8:30am EDT - Food Network
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Special Occasion Dinner
Baked ham with a brown sugar glaze; strawberry salad; asparagus bundles; almond skillet desert.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Counting Calories Southern Style
Corn flake chicken; winter veggie soup; Greek salad; Betty's apple ambrosia.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Garth Brooks Is in the Kitchen
Trisha is joined in the kitchen by her husband, Garth Brooks, to create dishes they love to cook together; Black Bean Lasagna, Thai Salad, Miss Mickey's Peanut Butter Balls and Lemonade.Thursday 6th June 5:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 10: Trisha's College Roommate Reunion
Daddy's biscuits with chocolate gravy; baby lima beans; chicken pie; magic lemon meringue pie.Monday 27th May 1:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 9: Holiday Cookie Party!
Trisha invites her friend Lisa and her daughters to the kitchen to bake cookies for the annual holiday cookie swap.
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Wedding Shower to Remember
Sugared pecans; mini chicken poppy seed salad sandwiches; strawberry cupcakes.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Football, Friends and Comfort Food
Sausage hors d'oeuvres; cheese dip with corn chips; chili with sour cream corn bread.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Brunch With Aunt T
Blueberry pancakes; Garth's breakfast bowl; apple dumplings.
- Season 2 Episode 5: A Yearwood Thanksgiving
Roasted turkey with a cranberry-orange relish; cornbread dressing; sweet potato souffle.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Family Fish Fry
Catfish; cornmeal hushpuppies; home-style french fries; fourth of July coleslaw; peach cobbler.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Yearwood Sunday Supper
Roast beef with gravy; Tom Cruise green beans; spoon rolls; cocoa cake.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Trisha's Tricks and Treats
Candied apples; chicken tortilla soup; pumpkin roll.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Trisha's Favorite Foods to Gift
Raisin bread in a can; crockpot chocolate candy and peanut brittle.Monday 27th May 12:30pm EDT - Food Network
Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Daddy's Famous Stew
The famous Brunswick stew recipe; drop biscuits; sweet and saltines.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Gwen's Girls
Redneck hummus; 'chickless' pot pie; re-creating a wedding cake.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Family Reunion
Favorite barbecue recipes for a family reunion; barbecue chicken; grilled Vidalia onions wrapped in bacon; key lime cake.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Grandma Knows Best
Grandma's recipes including chicken and dumplings, deviled eggs and coconut cake with coconut lemon glaze.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Girlfriends
Trisha's girlfriends visit; mac and cheese, fried chicken with gravy, and pecan pie.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Baby in the Band
Trisha throws a baby shower; quiche, cheese straws and brownies with coconut frosting.Monday 27th May 1:00pm EDT - Food Network