- I've Never Met Your Baby ... I Don't Believe That's My Son!
Sandy says a mystery woman contacted her and told her to get checked for an STD; Delisa moved thousands of miles to be with her true love, who abandoned her as soon as she got pregnant.
- My Husband Is Not Your Dad ... Take the DNA Test!
Kevin has paid more than $170,000 in child support for a daughter he says he has ironclad proof is not his; 30 years ago, Dion's pregnant girlfriend inexplicably left him without revealing whether he was her baby's father.
- Trisha Uncut ... DNA Will Prove These 4 Kids Aren't Mine!
Three adult sisters and their half-brother confront the man they believe is their biological father.
- Bring Back My Sexual Thunder ... Makeovers!
Trisha helps several wives desperate to bring more passion back into their love lives.
- Grandmas at War ... I'll Prove That's Not My Grandbaby!
Exes' moms are engaged in warfare over a child; Chris and his girlfriend say his ex is trying to pin another man's baby on him in order to prolong their relationship.
- Are You My Brother or My Father? Give Him a DNA Test!
Claude says he is unable to father children, so his ex's newborn cannot be his; Kiarra has noticed her uncanny resemblance to her dad's friend and wants him to take a DNA test; 29-year-old Huelane's parents feud over her paternity.
- Is My Husband Making Adult Videos With Other Women?
Leland's wife wants him to hit the road if he has been cheating after only a month of marriage; Gerald has reputedly been with more than 400 women, but says he no longer lives like that and would not cheat on his child's mother.
- Tell Your Wife the Truth ... You Are My Baby's Father!
Brittney got pregnant during a four-week fling with a married man; Bianca thinks her boyfriend's ex is using a child to try to get him back.
- Was My Husband Cheating When Our Son Almost Died?
Taylor fears that the truth about her husband's secret sex life will be exposed; Ashley's cheating ways cause her husband to question whether he is the father of their son.
- I Waited 18 Years to Tell You Both ... I'm Not Your Dad!
After begging his girlfriend to have his child, Jovante ran off as soon as the baby was born; by the age of 18, Veronica and Andrew had three children together, but he doubts paternity of the two youngest.
- You Got Me Clean and Saved My Life ... Are You Now Cheating?
Adrian says he does not care for his brother's woman and encourages him to cheat, hoping it will ruin the relationship; Alisa learns that her husband, who got her clean and changed her life for the better, has a pregnant girlfriend.
- Your Mother Is a Liar ... There Is No Way You Are My Daughter!
Robert vehemently denies that Kiah is his daughter and refuses to have anything to do with her; a 36-year-old woman claims to be 50-year-old Scott's long-lost daughter.
- Is the Man I Called Uncle Mikey My Baby's Father?
Lasaundra wants to prove that Lawrence is her biological father, though he and his daughter doubt it; Katerria, 19, says the 35-year-old she calls 'Uncle Mikey' got her pregnant and pleaded with her to get an abortion.
- Did I Have a Son 26 Years Ago? I Need the DNA Truth!
Nicora wants to know if her dad is really her biological father; Steven has recently connected with the man he has been told is his son.
- My Secret Life as an Escort Is Exposed Today!
Keno tells of discovering a sexually charged message on his wife's cell phone; Kelly admits to living a secret lifestyle.
- I'll Prove My Deceased Brother Is Not Your Baby's Father!
Angel is desperate to prove that the man she says abandoned her as a child is not her biological father; siblings want to know if Natasha's baby is their late brother's child.
- Did You Cheat and Get Another Woman Pregnant?
Phillip thinks the woman he wants to be his wife is a liar and a serial cheater; Pamela's man stays out all night and comes back covered with makeup and perfume.
- Who's the Father of My Wife's Baby ... Me or My Son?
Johnny fears that his wife had an affair with his 20-year-old son; Lavenia thinks she found her boyfriend's birth father online.
- Will a DNA Test Prove You Are Not My Mother?
Adult siblings want to know who their father is; Melody fears that her daughter was switched at birth and that the teen she has been raising is not hers.
- My Husband Is Teaching My 2-Year-Old Son to Be a Racist!
Valerie's family wants her to stop taking bleach baths to lighten her skin; Bernard's cousin disapproves of his interracial marriage and wants to confront the newlyweds; Levi became a white supremacist when his cousin was killed by three black men.
- Your Mother and I Will Prove ... This Is Your Son!
Nathaniel claims that his ex-girlfriend forged his signature on her son's birth certificate; Shamel's ex says he has been unable to father children for more than 20 years.
- There Is a Thief in My Family ... Test Them All!
Eric says his fiancee's son has been stealing from him, but the young man says he is being framed; Lamont blames his daughter whenever something goes missing from his home, but she points the finger at his girlfriend.
- My Mom Is a Liar ... Which of These 3 Men Is My Father?
Betty grew up believing that Stanley was her dad, but recently two other men have claimed to be her father; Ashley's cheating ways have caused her husband to wonder whether his son is his own.
- DNA Will Prove My Son Did Not Father Your 5 Kids!
Larryssa's boyfriend continually accuses her of infidelity and denies that he is her children's father; Carrington is so obsessed with the possibility of his wife cheating that he declares any man as a potential father to her twins.
- Liars Exposed ... Is My Fiance Cheating With My Best Friend?
Michelle says her fiance is no longer attentive to her or her needs and pays more attention to her best friend; a couple's checkered past makes it difficult for them to trust each other.
- Is My 44-Year-Old Husband Having an Affair With a 20-Year-Old?
Tony takes a lie-detector test to prove whether he has violated the terms of his open-marriage agreement; after Jason abandoned his wife, her good friend moved in with her, and Jason thinks there is more to their relationship than meets the eye.
- Your Husband Needs to Know ... My 4 Kids Are His!
Antonio left his four children's mother for her cousin and now denies being the youngsters' dad; 30-year-old Kristina thinks she has found her biological father.
- Trisha's Top 10 April Fools
Trisha's top 10 foolish guests of the season: guests who have been played for fools, made foolish decisions or acted downright foolish on the show.
- 4 Furious Kids, 1 Dad in Denial. Is He Their Father?
Adult siblings confront the man they think is their biological father, saying he denied and neglected them; Jalisa wonders whether her fiance or his nephew is her daughter's dad.
- I'm 20 ... Is My 39-Year-Old Man Cheating On Me?
Lynette thinks her boyfriend is supporting other women; Valchas says he needs to be controlling to maintain his young girlfriend's innocence and denies cheating on her.
- 1 Man, 6 Grown Children ... Is He the Father?
James admits he may have fathered and abandoned six children; the wife and mistress of a man with multiple personality disorder fight over him.
- Secret Lives Exposed: I'm Engaged to Your Fiance!
A mother of six wants to know if her new fiance is leading a double life; Ray's wife and mother think he is having secret affairs with his co-workers.
- I'm 17: I'll Prove Your 27-Year-Old Brother Got Me Pregnant!
Cheryl's third husband thinks she is drugging him so she can bring men into their home to have sex; Krystal is on a mission to get her brother out of a relationship littered with lies and deceit.
- The Test Will Prove Our Mom Ruined Our Lives!
Sisters confront their deadbeat mother; Johanna suspects that her mother is having sex in exchange for alcohol.
- Test Him! Is My Fiance Living a Secret Double Life?
Ronique thinks the man of her dreams has been unfaithful throughout their relationship; Laverna has put her marriage plans on hold unless her fiance is proven not guilty of cheating.
- The 3 of You Aren't My Kids ... DNA Will Prove It!
Siblings confront the man they believe is their father.
- I Caught you Cheating on Tape ... Are Those 2 Kids Mine?
A woman denies her boyfriend's accusations that she has been cheating on him with both men and women; a man believes his fiancee has been cheating on him and questions the paternity of their children.
- All Four of You Are Wrong ... I'm Not Your Dad!
Ro-Shon says his ex-girlfriend's child is too fair to be his; four children grew up believing that Ernest was their father until he suddenly announced otherwise, and now they want the truth; Helen wants her son to man up and admit to being a father.
- Were You Cheating While Our Baby Was in the Hospital?
Nicole moved from Florida to Nebraska to be near her boyfriend's family, then learned he may be cheating on her; Kayla suspects that her boyfriend has been with multiple women while she has been caring for their child, who is fighting for his life.
- I'm Back for Another DNA Test ... Is This Man My Dad?
Dontrease and Jonquil say the man they believe is their dad has denied and discarded them as if they were trash; Margaret continues her search for her child's biological father.
- You Left Me for a Married Woman ... Stop Denying My Baby!
Rosalind says her baby's father is a philandering opportunist; he and his new girlfriend say she is using the baby to try to win back his love.
- Trisha, Stop My Wild Teen From Having a Baby!
A 15-year-old tells of using drugs, including ecstasy, while caring for her infant; a family does not know how to control a violent, promiscuous 16-year-old dropout.
- You Cheated! Is My Best Friend the Father of Our 2 Kids?
Keonni's girlfriend's infidelity has him questioning whether he is the father of her two children; Carla insists that her ex-husband is not her 29-year-old daughter's dad.
- After the Truth Was Revealed ... Trisha Updates!
Trisha shows what has happened to memorable past guests who sought the truth but got far more than they expected.
- 28 Years of Rejection ... Will DNA Prove You're My Dad?
Lavett says Shaqueta's age does not add up in order for him to be her father; when Melissa was a teen, she learned that her dad may not be her biological father.
- Secrets Revealed ... I've Been Cheating With My Brother's Woman!
Returning guest Precious has a dark secret to reveal to her husband and her brother; insecure Ashley wants her boyfriend to take a polygraph test to prove if he is cheating.
- Our Mom Had 19 Kids ... Will DNA Prove You Are Our Dad?
Abandoned by their mother as children, young adults Erica and Jesse find a man who may be their father; when Narasha, 27, met the man she believes is her biological father, he treated her with contempt and disbelief.
- Casey's Back ... Does She Still Hate Her Daughters' Black Boyfriends?
Casey spends the day with her daughters' black fiances; Shelly demands that her daughter's boyfriend take a lie-detector test to prove whether he is cheating.
- I Want to Look Like a Rubber Love Doll: Masking Exposed!
The underground world of female masking; adult entertainer Elizabeth Starr; a transgendered woman's quest to become a Hollywood star leaves her disfigured.
- 4 Angry Sisters ... 1 Dad in Denial. Is He the Father?
Lionel says he never believed that four women were his daughters and wants his time and money back, with interest; Antonio's 10-year marriage could end if he finds out he is not the father of his wife's new baby.
- We've Never Met ... I Can't Be Your Grown Son's Father!
Tariq, a straight-A student with a full scholarship, who gave it all up for the love of his life, finds out that she may have been cheating on him, and her child may not be his; Robby says a mother and son are scam artists out for his money.
- If I Break the Rules ... the Man I Love Abuses Me!
Darella says her boyfriend is emotionally abusive and expects to be obeyed; Diana is terrified of her violent husband.
- Your Wife Needs to Know ... Both of My Babies Are Yours!
Sierra thinks finding out if Nathaniel is her biological father is her second chance at happiness; two women say James has a knack for meeting women, impregnating them and disappearing.
- Who Stole My Kids' College Fund? Test Them All!
TC's son, daughter and two best friends take lie-detector tests so she can find out which of them stole $1,300 from her bedroom drawer.
- That's My Baby Girl ... I Pray DNA Proves It!
Rello refuses to accept his paternal responsibilities, saying his ex's son is not his; Lino thinks that his fiancee has been cheating on him for the past three years and that she tricked him into believing that he is the father of her daughter.
- Sister Secrets ... I Think Your Man Is My Baby's Father!
Breanna has caught her boyfriend sexting other women; LaBrandyn and Chanitta return to the show, with Chanitta's sister, who thinks LaBrandyn is the father of her child.
- I Despise You ... I Hope DNA Proves I'm Not Your Son
Gregory, who has been paying more than $20,000 in back child-support, wants to prove that his ex-wife's son is not his; Tom says his ex-wife's 27-year-old son is their neighbor's, and the young man says he hopes it is true.
- Maury Wants Our Help ... Wild Teens Confronted!
Teen Allisha wants to become a stripper; teen mother Patricia brings her baby along when she goes out partying; guest Maury Povich.
- I Can't Have Kids ... This 17-Year-Old Is Not My Daughter!
Calvin's sister says she has heard his fiancee tell another man he is her baby's father; a teen is determined to prove that Robert is her biological dad.
- I'm 21 ... Help Me Prove This 46-Year-Old Fathered My Baby!
Shelly and Mitch want proof that he is her biological father; Anna wants to prove that her much-older ex is the father of her son.
- Family DNA Drama ... Is My Twin My Baby's Father?
Tenika's intermittent boyfriend denies being the father of her children; Cody fears his girlfriend cheated and his son belongs to his twin.
- Did You Plan My Son's Murder? Take the Test
Returning guest Tina is accused of playing a role in a man's murder; Breanna's boyfriend does not allow her to leave the house or take a shower without his consent.
- Mom Told Me You Died ... Will DNA Prove You're My Dad?
Burnetta wants her fiance to take a lie-detector test to prove he has not cheated on her; Jan wants DNA testing to prove who her father is.
- Your Baby Is White ... I Can't Be the Father!
Chris believes that ex-girlfriend Scottie is using another man's baby to keep alive her relationship with Chris; Chad says he can't be the father of Lillian's child because he's sterile; lie detector and paternity tests reveal the truth.
- Desperate for a New Look for the New Year!
Rich, Jai Jai and Meredith are looking for fresh new looks, new hope and new loves for the new year.
- DNA Will Prove My Son Is Not Your Baby's Dad!
Former friends with benefits Netta and Sarenteago became enemies when Sarenteago started denying being the father of Netta's daughter; Sarenteago's mother claims he was not the only man Netta was with around the time of her pregnancy.
- Fight Videos Exposed ... I Don't Want My Child to Die!
Troubled teens Devin and LeeLee fight anyone who confronts them and enjoy the attention their fight videos attract when they go viral.
- Shocking Trisha Guests Return ... Winter Updates!
Some of the show's most memorable guests tell how they have picked up the pieces and moved on with their lives.
- Trisha's Merry Miracle Reunion
A long-lost father and daughter who have been without each other far too long reunite on the show.
- Your Mom Was a One-Night Stand ... I Can't Be Your Dad!
Kiah believes that Robert may be her biological father, but he refuses to have anything to do with her; Ashley's boyfriend says she has cheated many times, and he doubts he is the father of her 3-year-old.
- I Will Prove My Dead Grandson Is Not Your Baby's Father
Judith thinks her late grandson's ex-girlfriend is saying her child is his so that she can collect his Social Security.
- Stop Rejecting Me ... DNA Will Prove You're My Dad!
A woman wants to prove her estranged husband is the father of her children.
- The Marriage Is off if You Got Another Woman Pregnant!
A woman wants her boyfriend to submit to a polygraph before agreeing to marry him; a woman believes her fiance has been cheating.
- After 20 Years, We Will Finally Confront Our Deadbeat Dad.
A man reunites with the daughters he abandoned.
- My Mom Lied for 21 Years ... Is This Man My Dad?
A woman wants a DNA test to prove the identity of her 21-year-old daughter's father; after 30 years, a man learns whether he is a woman's father.
- Is My Husband Having a Secret Affair With My Mom?
A woman blames her former best friend for the demise of her relationship; a woman believes her husband is sleeping with her mom.
- Sister, I Have a Secret ... I'm Sleeping With Your Fiance
Rasheeda learns that the sister she took in and helped has been sleeping with her fiance; Kendra takes a lie-detector test to try to prove to her friend that she has not betrayed her.
- Test My Pregnant Teen ... Is She Still Using Drugs?
Melissa blames her absentee mother for her teen sister's promiscuity, stealing and using drugs; Rhonda fears that her pregnant 16-year-old daughter is still sleeping around with numerous men and doing drugs.
- After 20 Years I Need to Prove You're Not My Daughter!
Perry and his mother deny that he is Liana's father; Jerlon says he cannot be Vanessa's dad because he never had sex with her mother; Shaq denies being the father of Briana's daughter.
- Is My Husband Selling His Body? Test Him!
Renee caught her boyfriend leaving a bedroom with two women; Brittany thinks her husband is cheating with his twin's fiancee; Maria wants to know if her husband is leading a shocking double life.
- Our Mom Lied for 20 Years ... Which Man Is Our Dad?
Infant twins' mother lost custody, and they were raised by a man she now says may not be their biological father.
- I'm Praying My Fiance, Not My Ex, Is My Baby's Dad!
Jennifer must pass a lie-detector test in order to marry her fiance, who fears she has been unfaithful with multiple men; Asia admits that her ex-boyfriend could be her newborn's father.
- Did My Fiance Have a Baby With My Sister? Test Them!
Brian admits to sleeping with his fiancee's sister, but she vehemently denies it; Greg, the man who wanted 27 children, returns, wanting to find out if his girlfriend is faithful; Ebony says her husband's sister is poisoning his mind about her.
- 36 Years of Lies ... Mom, Which Man Is My Father?
A paternity test puts an end to an ordeal that was nearly four decades long; Matt wants to know if his cheating wife's two children are his.
- Trisha Hair Wars ... to Weave or Not to Weave!
Trisha and her guests have spirited conversation about how hair can be a source of both pride and prejudice.
- Secret Lives Exposed ... Is My Fiance a Cheater and a Racist?
Kavaessa believes that her fiance will never marry her because of their differing religious and and ethnic backgrounds; Edward tries to get his cousin to dump his former-prostitute girlfriend and their baby.
- Is My Murdered Boyfriend or His Brother My Baby's Dad?
Tina wants to know which brother is her son's dad and is accused of knowing more about one of the brothers' death than she lets on; white supremacist Craig Cobb and social commentator Shahrazad Ali take ancestry DNA tests.
- Family Race War: I'm Devastated My Girls Are Dating Black Men
Casey opposes her daughters' interracial dating; Cynthia wants her biracial son to stop denying his heritage.
- I Abuse Her and Treat Her Like an Animal ... I Need Help
Denise wants to salvage her relationship with her abusive boyfriend; Kathryn says what started out as verbal abuse has escalated into far worse.
- Trisha, Help Me Prove My Dad Is Not a Rapist
Jeff thinks his ex-girlfriend is making up a story of rape in order to cover up her infidelity; Bridgett's birth father served time for forcibly raping her mother, which he continues to deny.
- They're Back! Trisha Guest Updates
Memorable guests return to reveal how their lives have changed since they originally appeared on the show.
- Test Me! I Never Sold My Daughter for Drugs
Nicole says her mother beat, neglected and prostituted her as a child in order to satisfy an addiction to drugs.
- Liars Exposed! Are You Cheating and Stealing From Me?
Michael Lohan discusses his daughters; Eric accuses his girlfriend of sleeping with his cousin; accusations cause a rift between close friends.
- I Did Not Have Surgery to Look Like Lindsay Lohan ... Test Me
Actress Lindsay Lohan's half-sister denies having cosmetic surgery in order to make herself look more like Lindsay.
- I'm Only 22: Will DNA Prove I Have 8 Kids?
Lamar, who may have as many as eight children with seven women, is willing to be accountable to them if tests prove he is their father; aspiring rapper Tavish says a young mother is trying to trap him in order to cash in on his illustrious career.
- She's a Mom Now ... Stop My Daughter From Selling Her Body!
Robyn says her daughter is abusing drugs and selling her body on the streets while she should be raising her two children; teen Courtney, who uses drugs, steals, and abuses those around her, is pregnant with twins.
- 1 Man, 3 Angry Kids ... 20 Years of Denial! The Results Are In
Eric wants to prove to three young adults that they are not his biological offspring and that he does not owe child support; Angela grew up being told that Kelvin is her father, but he has his doubts.
- After 41 Years of Denial, I'll Prove You're My Dad!
DeMar, 41, wants to know who his father is; Amber needs to know whether her friend-with-benefits is her child's father, but he says he does not recall ever having sex with her.
- I'm a Celebrity: A Stalker Is Pinning a Baby on Me!
Marcus says a woman with whom he had a regrettable fling is stalking him and pushing her child on him because he is a celebrity; Jonathan says he has recordings to prove that his wife sneaks other men into their home while he is at work.
- Ghosts, Psychics and Video Proof ... Is Our House Haunted?
A family believes that its home is cursed and haunted by several spirits; real-life ghostbusters find out if the Stamford Media Center is haunted; psychic Jeffrey Wands gives readings.
- If You Cheated on My Dad, He's Divorcing You!
Chanitta says her ex-boyfriend is making excuses not to step up and be his child's dad; Robin says her stepmother is unfaithful.
- You Cheated With My Best Friend ... Is He Our Baby's Dad?
Friends with benefits become enemies when he denies being the father of her baby; Dustin says his best friend may be his children's dad.
- DNA Will Prove My Husband Is Not Your Father!
Reunited with the mother who abandoned her, Jasmine wants to know who her father is; Lubens insists he is not a teen's baby's daddy.
- You're a Gold Digger ... You're Not Marrying My Brother!
Clara thinks her friend is prostituting herself to rich boyfriends; Kendall contemplates having a baby with a man who has a trust fund; Erica Mena's experience on a sugar daddy boat cruise.
- Grandmas at War ... That's Not My Son's Baby!
Women feud over a baby; Carl believes his new girlfriend is using him as a paycheck to support her.
- Teased for Looking Different ... Stop Bullying Me
A young teen is bullied, beaten and robbed because of a skin affliction; a foot disorder makes a twin the object of ridicule; a girl with Cushing's syndrome must be home schooled.
- Our Mom Slept With Two Brothers ... Who Is Our Dad?
Liz says her husband's sister is trying to sabotage their marriage; Keyoka wants to know which man is her father and which is her uncle; Connie's fiance doubts he is the father of her two children.
- My 16-Year-Old Is a Pimp and an Escort!
Paulette wants to help her grandnieces straighten out their lives; 15-year-old Isaiah claims he is addicted to sex and pornography; Isaiah's mother fears his lifestyle will eventually kill him.
- My Mother Is Lying ... Her Sister Is Really My Mom!
Kevin, who has paid over $170,000 in child support, says he has proof that he isn't the father of Bernadette but she doesn't believe him; Joy has been led to believe Janet is her mother, but she suspects that Janet's sister, Tosha, is her mother.
- No Blacks Allowed in My All-White Town!
Bobby believes he is being driven out of his North Dakota town because he is the only resident who is not white; social commentator Shahrazad Ali and author Herman Williams weigh in on the issues of multiculturalism and diversity.
- Did My Man Have a Threesome With My Sister and Cousin?
Renee suspects Picrard of cheating on her after catching him leaving the bedroom with her cousin and sister; Nathan's wife suspects he is sleeping with his twin brother's fiancee as revenge for her infidelity.
- How Many Kids Did My Son Have Before He Died?
Troy's mother and his long-term girlfriend don't believe he fathered a 19-month-old daughter with Tara before his untimely death, so they are trying to fulfill his dying wish to have a DNA test.
- 3 Women ... 3 Babies ... Is My Deceased Son the Father?
Stacy says she was drugged and date-raped at the time she became pregnant; in the months since Sean passed away, three women have surfaced claiming he fathered their children, and his parents want to know the truth.
- Trisha Exclusive! The Transgendered Teen Couple
Arin and his 19-year-old girlfriend are both transgendered; Michelle helps her 12-year-old transition from a boy to a girl.
- My Wife Hates Being Black! Is She Cheating With a White Man?
Wife-and-mother Tannisha feels that her life would be different if she had married a white man, and family members suspect that she is getting money from a white sugar daddy; Shae fears that her cousin stole her engagement ring and other valuables.
- The DNA Tests Will Prove My Four Kids Are Yours!
Keyana says her ex is being brainwashed into thinking he is not the father of their four children; for 40 years, Phyllis has searched for the birth mother who put her up for adoption at the age of 4.
- Is My Husband Getting Paid for Sex?
A husband and a daughter take lie-detector tests to prove that they are not a prostitute and a thief.
- I Never Slept With Your Mother ... I Can't Be Your Father!
Eric says his fiancee's son has been stealing from him, but Kenny says he is being framed; Jerlon has denied Loretta's daughter for a lifetime.
- Hot Mess Family Member Makeovers!
A drag queen's sister implores him to tone down his attire; siblings think their mother dresses too much like a man; Charlee wants her daughter to stop going out in brightly colored clothing and shiny gold teeth.
- After the Threesome ... Is My Husband Still Sleeping With Our Friend?
Lynea's boyfriend decides to go for seconds with the third member of their threesome; Tracy and Nicholas accuse each other of cheating.
- Your Mother Slept Around ... You're Not My Granddaughter!
Carol says her son's ex and her daughter are only after his money; Lala may lose the man she has ever known as her father.
- Who's the Father of My Baby ... My Husband or My Lover?
Family members argue over paternity; Virginia believes that her son fathered a married woman's baby before he died.
- Our Mother Slept With 2 Brothers ... Are We Sisters or Cousins?
Keyoka wants to know which of two brothers is her father; Connie admits to infidelity, so her fiance doubts that he is the father of her two children.
- Secrets Revealed ... I've Been Paying Your Wife for Love!
Junior wants to know whether his wife is cheating with his good friend; Brian says his wife's allegations of infidelity are false and demands that they stop.
- DNA Will Prove That's Not My Little Brother's Baby!
Liz believes that her sister-in-law is jealous and trying to poison her marriage; Briana wants to know why Shaq is denying being her daughter's father.
- Am I the Father of Kourtney Kardashian's Son? Test Me!
Michael Girgenti takes a lie-detector test to prove whether he is the biological father of Kourtney Kardashian's son; Angie fears that her man is cheating with her 22-year-old daughter.
- Did My Best Friend Get My Wife Pregnant? ... Test Them!
Steven and his mother wonder whether he is the father of his ex-wife's 3-year-old daughter; Miriam must choose between her boyfriend and her childhood best friend.
- Race Haters ... I Don't Want to Be Black!
A black man's brother and sister-in-law want to break up his relationship with his white girlfriend; a woman does not acknowledge her niece's biracial children; two guests refuse to date people of their own race.
- I'm Begging You ... Leave the Sex Business Today!
Beautiful men and women use their looks to get the almighty dollar; a stripper's mother; a 'professional mistress'; a sex-massage therapist; an overweight woman's crazy fetish lifestyle.
- Shocking Trisha Guests ... Where Are They Now?
The most-incredible guests from the past season; Danielle, whose boyfriend, Josh, was guilty of cheating on her, has a new development that adds more drama to their tumultuous relationship.
- Outrageous, Shocking Trisha Newsmakers
Repeat segments: Michael Lohan, father of actress Lindsay Lohan, takes a paternity test and meets a teen who may be his daughter; Trisha meets a couple who have brought additional 'Spirit Wives' into their marriage.
- Near-Death Accidents Caught on Camera!
Teen Chrissy discusses her life after having been shot in the face; children tell of enduring insufferable acts; medical miracles.
- The Proof Is on Facebook ... Stop Denying You're a Cheater!
Tanisha demands that her fiance take a lie-detector test to prove whether he has been faithful; Ericka says she resorted to social networking to ascertain if her husband is cheating with other women.
- The Secret Lives of Wild Teen Girls Exposed!
A teen is involved in drugs and prostitution; a 13-year-old has a propensity for violence; a 15-year-old is sexually active and violent and drinks alcohol.
- DNA Mystery... Is Your Baby Our Deceased Son's Child?
Champ says two babies' mothers are conspiring against him; Daric's sisters confront him about being a deadbeat dad.
- Is My Husband Having a Secret Affair With My Daughter?
Salina fears that her 25-year-old husband has been sleeping with her teen daughter; Cherie wants to know whether her boyfriend is cheating; Meghan says she caught her baby's daddy holding hands with another woman.
- Did My Fiance Get His Mistress Pregnant?
A DNA test may bring a family together or tear them apart; two women learn that Michael is cheating on them.
- You Denied Me for 21 Years ... DNA Will Prove You're My Dad!
Christina left her husband for another man while she was pregnant, but now wants her marriage back; Jim has denied being a father for 21 years.
- I'm 22... DNA Will Prove This 52 Year Old is My Baby's Father!
Lee says her motherly instincts can tell that her son's ex-girlfriend's baby is not his; Jenn wants her 52-year-old boyfriend to man up and stop denying their child.
- I Was in an Accident ... I Don't Remember Cheating on You!
Nikki fears that the love of her life gave her an STD and has been sending women messages for sexual encounters online; music producer Chris promises to make women stars but ends up making love instead.
- Put Some Clothes On ... You're Too Old to Dress Sexy!
A 55-year-old woman's daughter-in-law and granddaughter believe she is in dire need of a makeover; Ashley says her mother dresses inappropriately for her age and should cover up a bit; Cathy's daughters want her to dress more professionally.
- The Secret Lives of Wild Teen Girls Exposed!
- Trisha Uncut... I Need to Know if I Fathered Your Baby!
Trisha looks back on a shocking episode of two parents accusing each other of cheating.
- I'll Prove to Your Entire Family ... This Is Your Baby!
Trisha looks back at episodes of doubtful dads: Zac wants to know whether he is the father of his best friend's child; Tamara is furious that her ex denies their son.
- Someone in My Family Stole From Me... Test Them All!
Trisha looks back on real-life cases of 'whodunnit?': Ron learns which family member stole $900 from his bedroom; Apryl says her stepmother fuels her OCD by moving her belongings; Kenya fears that her long-lost sister is robbing her blind.
- The Denial Ends Today... Both of These Babies Are Yours!
Two cheating women say Mark is their babies' daddy; Brandi wants to prove that a stalker is not her child's father.
- We Had a Threesome ... Did My Husband Get Her Pregnant?
Sisters feud with their boyfriends, who are cousins; a menage a trois goes bad when a married couple's third partner ends up pregnant.
- I'm the Boss ... My Wife Will Obey Me!
JB is accused of brainwashing his family; Chris and Diego are verbally and physically abusive to their girlfriends.
- After 19 Years ... Will a DNA Test Prove One of You Is My Dad?
Shelby, searching for her long-lost father, has two men tested; Amber says the family of the man she thinks is her father has been turning him against her.
- Is the Man I Love a Cheater and a Thief... Test Him!
Tempest says her boyfriend cheats and steals from her; NeeNee has photographic evidence that her girlfriend has been stepping outside of their relationship; Mary wants out of her marriage if her husband fails the lie-detector test.
- The Truth Comes Out Today ... Your Husband Is My Baby's Dad!
A wife and mother learns about her husband's sordid secret life; Brittany says her ex's new girlfriend has caused him to doubt his paternity of Brittany's child.
- Are You Cheating and Scamming My Son? Take the Test!
Michelle, who has a child with her online boyfriend, says his family is trying to sabotage their relationship; Kamica and Mandy are reluctant to marry their boyfriends unless they can prove they are not cheating.
- I Need a DNA Test ... Is My Sister Really My Mother?
Women have waited years to confront the men they think are their biological fathers; a 23-year-old's life unravels when a family secret is revealed.
- Trisha Uncut ... I'm Cheating and Trying to Have 27 Kids!
An aspiring rap artist wants to father 27 children of all races; his mother, girlfriend and other potential baby-mamas give their views.
- I've Found the Man I Think Is My Dad ... I Need the DNA Results!
Savannah believes that troubled Mitch is her long-lost father; parents of four accuse each other of cheating.
- I've Been Spying on You ... Stop Denying You're a Cheater!
Brittinie suspects that her girlfriend is cheating with her best friend; a former mistress fears that her man has found someone new.
- I Hope My Ex-Husband Is Not My Daughter's Father!
Thirteen years after telling his daughter that he's not her father, Jody has a change of heart and wants to get involved in her life; Kenton questions whether he is the father of his girlfriend's four-week-old son.
- After 23 Years of Being My Dad ... How Could You Deny Me Now?
James, served with papers stating he owes back child support, decides he no longer wants to be Tierra's guardian.
- 3 Girls in Question ... Is This Man Their Father?
Gregory takes a DNA test to determine if he is the biological father of all three of his daughters; Chris questions his son's paternity because of a polygamous lifestyle.
- Teen DNA Drama ... Kids Having Kids!
Richard's mother believes he fathered a teen's baby and wants him to step up and take responsibility; Jimmy says 13-year-old Ashley slept around and he is not the one who got her pregnant; Felicia is unsure whether her boyfriend is her baby's daddy.
- Trisha Uncut! Did My Sister Sleep With My Husband Before He Died?
Nina says that before her husband took his last breath, he confessed to having had sex with her sister Nadia, who denies it and makes some accusations of her own.
- My Mom's Ex Got Me Pregnant ... I'll Prove It!
Emily's mother and sister refuse to believe her accusations that the mother's ex, now deceased, had sex with Emily when she was a teen and may be her son's father.
- I Saw a Picture of You Cheating ... Is That My Baby?
Joshua denies that his ex's children are his because one of them is 'too white'; William says he saw a photo of his girlfriend in a compromising position with another man.
- Scarred for Life ... My Black-Market Surgery Almost Killed Me!
Vanity Wonder exposes the truth about black-market buttocks injections; body builder Greg tells how black-market drugs made his bicep explode.
- The Secrets in Our Family Need to Be Exposed Today!
Elliott wants a polygraph test to determine whether his girlfriend has gone back to being an escort; Jan thinks her daughter's fiance has stolen precious family jewelry, but he blames her sister.
- I Was Told You Were Dead ... Will DNA Prove You Are My Mother?
John denies that he is 24-year-old Brittany's father because her skin is 'too dark'; 45-year-old Latonya learns that her father lied when he told her that her mother had died.
- Save Our Daughter! Wild, Oversexed Teens Confronted
Parents say 15-year-old Kaitlyn is drinking, having sex and full of rage; 14-year-old Brionna claims to be a sex addict.Monday 8th September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- 40 Years of Denial and Betrayal ... Are You My Father?
Kem says Percy claims her as his daughter only when it is convenient for him; Trista wants the man who got her pregnant at 13 to stop denying her child.
- Track Down My Favorite Trisha Guest! Updates
Trisha provides updates on the most tweeted guests from her previous shows.
- I Confess ... Your Girlfriend's Baby May Be Mine!
Jeff says Norma was already pregnant when they met, and she is just trying to sucker him into being the father; Jessica says Ralph is her baby's daddy, but Tommy disagrees.Wednesday 3rd September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Your Son Is White With Blond Hair ... He Can't Be My Baby!
Precious tells her brother that his fiancee may be cheating with her husband; Rosemary says she thought her son was switched at birth because he looks nothing like her husband.Tuesday 2nd September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- My Daughter Is a Liar ... That's Not Your Baby!
Crash survivor Robert wants to know if he is a father; Jimmy's mother says she could tell from an ultrasound picture that he is not the father of a 13-year-old's baby.Monday 1st September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Ashamed to Be Black ... Race Haters Confronted!
Devonte and his mother are at odds because he dates Asian women; Chasity's aunt refuses to acknowledge her biracial children; a 13-year-old says she hates being black; author Herman Williams says the teen's decision to abandon her race is smart.Friday 29th August 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- My Son Died ... Are These 2 Women His Secret Daughters?
A psychic helps Ola learn if two women who recently came forward are truly the offspring of her son, who died 27 years ago; young mother Chelsie wants to prove to her ex and his current girlfriend that he is her child's father.Tomorrow at 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Don't Trust My Father ... I Know He's Cheating On You!
The women in Charles' life believe he is a liar and a cheater; Irene says she has found a lot of evidence that her husband has been sleeping with other women.
- I Was Raped and Got Pregnant ... This Man Is Not Your Father!
Erika thinks her mother has been lying about who her father is, and she wants a DNA test to confirm it; teen Nikki struggles to take care of her baby because the father denies paternity.
- That's Not My Brother, That's My Mom ... Extreme Makeovers Revealed!
Niecy's five children want Trisha to give her a makeover so that she dresses like a woman; Cathy's daughters say she looks like a hobo and wears clothes four sizes too big for her.
- You Waited 20 Years to Tell Me ... Could This Be My Daughter?
Fernando takes a paternity test to see if a young woman is his daughter; since he learned that his fiancee has been sexting, Josh thinks he may not be the father of her two children.
- Is My Stepdad Cheating On My Mom? Test Him!
A mother of eight fears that her husband is being unfaithful again; a woman's family tells her that she is insecure and her husband is not really cheating.
- I Don't Remember Sleeping With You ... but You Are My Baby's Father!
Chris' father and sister deny his children; Jermaine's daughter says there is no way he could be the father of a younger woman's baby.
- My Mother Deserves the Truth ... Is Her Husband a Cheater?
Chealsie says her child's father came home bearing tattoos of another woman's name; LaTisha wants to prove that her mother's husband is up to no good.
- I've Told You for 37 Years ... I'm Not Your Father!
Tyrone says that if the DNA test proves he is not Rona's father, he wants nothing to do with her; Rebecca wants to know if Tommy is her half-brother.
- I've Waited 22 Years to Confront You ... I'll Prove You're My Dad!
Gerald admits that he has cheated on Melissa but says he fears she has had revenge sex with other men and her children may not be his; Jim wants to know whether he is the father of Toni's young adult daughter.
- It's a Man's World ... My Woman Will Obey Me!
Ebony says that ever since she had children with Daniel, he has become controlling and abusive; Diego admits to slapping his teen girlfriend if she does not care for the home or dress to his standards.
- You Never Told Me You Were Married ... Stop Denying My Baby!
Terrill's adult-movie costar ended up pregnant, and his wife wants to know if the child is his; Amber says her father's new family has convinced him to deny her.
- Trisha Exclusive: The World's Smallest Moms!
A 37-pound woman becomes the world's smallest mother; a woman whose legs were amputated has a baby.
- A Teen Mom in Crisis ... Stop Denying Our 2 Kids!
Nineteen-year-old Paige says her two children deserve to know who their father is; mother-of-five Carla fears that her new husband is unfaithful.
- Is the Man I Love Cheating and Stealing From Me?
Tempestt fears that the love of her life has stolen money from her and is cheating with several women; Mary says she has found another woman's clothing in the home she shares with her longtime husband.
- April Fool's Day Updates!
Updates on past guests who have been fooled or foolish; Trisha fools her staff and the audience.
- I've Waited 19 Years for This ... Are Either of You My Father?
Brittany thinks her baby's daddy's new girlfriend has been filling his head with drama; teen Shelby wants to know who her father is.
- You're My Best Friend ... but I'm Having an Affair With Your Man!
Arianah suspects that her boyfriend has been messing around with her friend; Murino says Murino Jr. cannot be his because he is unable to father children.
- We're Black ... Stop Dating That White Woman!
Al's brother and sister-in-law want to break up his interracial relationship; Starr and Willis both refuse to date people of their own race.
- Who's Stealing From Me ... My Sister or the Man I Love?
After Kenya let her sister, Pakethia, move in with her and her boyfriend, Edward, money and other items have gone missing; lie-detector tests determine if Pakethia or Edward is responsible; Patrice suspects her boyfriend of sleeping with his exes.
- Is the Man I Love Having a Secret Affair With My Sister?
Kamica says her boyfriend sent pictures of his private parts to his ex, and there are rumors that he is sleeping with a young woman in the neighborhood; Mandy and Eleanor want their men to take lie-detector tests.
- I'm Shocked by Your Psychic Reading!
A woman believes that a ghost is after her baby boy; family members get haunting messages from loved ones on the other side; psychics give predictions.
- The Truth Comes Out ... Stop Lying About Your Sex Job!
Cyber gold digger Shantel gets money from men online; Bella's old friend confronts the new friend he says got her into the sex industry.
- I'm Not Who You Think I Am ... Shocking Web Identities Revealed!
Internet sensation Lady Free has a big secret to reveal to her online crushes; Siobhan learns whether her boyfriend is the honest, outstanding man he claims to be.
- Life-Changing Results ... I'm Back for My 4th DNA Test
FonShe and Angelo return to the show -- this time to get her baby's paternity tested; Champ is back to learn the results of two more DNA tests.
- If You're Cheating With My Best Friend ... the Wedding Is Off!
Ray Ray believes that her fiance is sleeping with the friend she enlisted to help investigate his behavior; Jerrica and her husband pack up and move every time she suspects he is cheating.
- 3 Angry Moms ... 3 Babies ... Who's the Father?
Two women with 2-month-old babies say Mark is the father; Krystal says her boyfriend's ex is just out for child support for the baby she was expecting when he walked out.
- After the Threesome ... Is My Husband Her Baby's Dad?
Nikki says her boyfriend's memory loss from a car accident is just an excuse to hide his cheating; Messina gives her husband a threesome for his birthday, and soon the other woman discovers that she is pregnant.
- 3 Men ... 3 DNA Tests ... the Truth Comes Out Today
Joe says his cheating girlfriend's second child does not look like him; Sadaris fears that Derrick is Sadaris Jr.'s father.
- Trisha Guests Return! More Tests ... More Truth
Teen Jamaya, who said she had no memory of giving birth to a baby, returns with an update on her situation; identical twins Nathan and Steven discuss Nathan's marriage and their relationship.
- Family Lies Exposed ... Is My Wife Cheating With My Brother?
Former best friends say Derrick is the father of both of their babies; Nathan fears that his new bride has been sleeping with his identical twin.
- The DNA Test Will Prove My Brother Is Not Your Baby's Dad!
Family members convince men that they are not fathers.
- The Test Will Prove You're a Cheater and Scamming My Son!
Tammy says she thinks her son's girlfriend is a liar, a fraud and secretly prostituting for money; Trisha places a decoy in the dressing room of a woman accused of cheating.
- Trisha Exclusive: My Extreme Butt Implants Almost Killed Me!
Renee, whose quest for the perfect butt nearly cost her her life, tries to convince another woman not to go through her next extreme surgery; Justin has had more than 100 cosmetic procedures in order to turn himself into a custom creation.
- You Ran Away While You Were Pregnant ... Is That My Baby?
Men who think their girlfriends cheated on them demand paternity tests.
- Is My Lesbian Lover Cheating on Me With a Man?
Kiana suspects that her lesbian partner is having sex with a man who answered their advertisement for a sperm donor; Marie, who met her fiance on a dating website, has found evidence of other women in his life.
- After 50 Years of Searching ... Is This Woman My Son?
Dominique contends that he has never been in a relationship with Raven or Brittany and denies being the father of either of their children; after five decades, Verna has found the son she gave up for adoption, but he now lives his life as a woman.
- I Love My Sister ... I'll Prove I'm Not Sleeping With Her Fiance!
Women who suspect their partners of cheating demand that they take lie-detector tests.
- Help! My 14-Year-Old Daughter Is Dealing Drugs and Having Sex!
Mothers want their young teens' disrespectful, violent and criminal behavior to end.
- My Sister and I Need a Test ... Are the Men We Love Cheating?
Confronted for cheating, cousins blame each other; a music producer disappoints female singers.
- I'm Not Your Property, I'm Your Wife ... Stop Controlling Me!
Patricia allows her new boyfriend to take her paycheck and control her every move; Nicole says her marriage feels more like a prison sentence.
- Will a DNA Test Prove This Woman Is My Son?
Unwed parents accuse each other of cheating; a paternity test to fix a feuding family; a DNA mystery that must be seen to be believed.
- Is My Sister Having an Affair With the Man I Love?
Danielle discovered that her husband is a member of several dating websites, but he denies setting up the profiles; Lorita suspects that her boyfriend and her sister are messing around.
- You're No Good for My Son ... I'll Prove This Is Not His Baby!
Lee says that, no matter what the DNA test results may show, her motherly instincts can tell that her son's ex-girlfriend's baby is not her grandchild; Brandi calls her ex-boyfriend a stalker and insists that he is not her daughter's father.
- Your X-Rated Job Is Tearing Apart Our Family!
Trisha tries to convince porn stars to give up their X-rated jobs and mend their family ties.
- I'm 38 ... Is My 25-Year-Old Husband Sleeping With My Daughter?
Salina says her young husband constantly accuses her of lying and cheating, but she thinks he is covering up for his own behavior; Ericka uses social networking to determine whether her husband is cheating with other women.
- DNA Will Prove I Did Not Give Birth to That Baby!
Daryl denies being a teen's father; 18-year-old Jamaya says she has no memory of giving birth, but her mother says she is denying responsibility in order to keep partying and drinking.
- My Mom Walks Around Half Naked ... Give Her a Makeunder!
Since Tralane got breast implants, she has been dressing too provocatively; parents of six say they do not have time to dress up or get married; a model wants people to take her seriously.
- If You Fail the Test, I'm Calling Off the Wedding!
Sharika thinks her rapper husband took out a $5,000 student loan to spend on prostitutes and strippers; 50-year-old Sandra has heard rumors about her fiance.
- Is My Identical Twin Brother Sleeping With My Wife?
Steven and his twin's new wife take lie-detector tests to prove whether they have been cheating; Sequoya suspects that her boyfriend has a secret sex life.
- Is My Newlywed Husband Having an Affair
Shawntell admits that she is pretending to be pregnant in order to keep the boyfriend she fears is cheating; Chasity tells of finding physical evidence that her new husband is being unfaithful.
- I'm 22 ... I'll Prove This 52-Year-Old Man Is My Baby's Dad
Barbie suspects that her boyfriend has been cheating; an older man says his young girlfriend's baby is probably not his.
- I Consider You My Dad: I'm Praying You're Not Cheating on My Mom
Mysti fears that her 'ideal man' has been cheating; Scott tells of finding evidence that his wife has been unfaithful.
- I'll Prove Your Mother's a Liar and I'm Not Your Father
Billy has recently started denying that 27-year-old Virinda is his daughter, but her mother says he just does not want to pay back child-support; despite signing her birth certificate, Mike does not believe 19-year-old Timberly is his child.
- My Double Life Ends Today ... I'm Ready to Tell the Truth!
Eddie confesses his secrets to the woman he hopes to marry; Rolisha suspects that her boyfriend has been cheating with white women.
- A Prophet Told Me ... I'm Not Your Baby's Father!
Diamond's sister starts rumors that Kendric is not the father of Diamond's baby; LaStar says she slept with two men around the time she got pregnant.
- Shocking Psychic Predictions for 2013!
Guests and audience members get psychic readings; celebrity predictions for 2013.
- The Best of Trisha 2012 ... They're Back!
Memorable episodes from 2012.
- Our Mother Needs to Know About Your Secret Sex Life!
A man denies he is a child's father; a man demands a lie-detector test to prove his girlfriend is a liar and cheater.
- The DNA Results Are In ... Am I Dating My Cousin?
DNA tests determine the identity of a woman's biological father; one guest may be another's birth mother; paternity dispute.
- I Recorded You Cheating ... The Test Will Prove It Today!
A woman thinks her husband is accusing her of cheating to cover up his infidelity; a woman wants to find out if her boyfriend has been cheating with another woman.
- Horrific Accidents ... It's a Miracle My Child Is Alive!
Children who have survived unthinkable accidents tell their stories.
- Secrets Revealed ... I'm the Woman Your Man Is Cheating With!
Chad's mother and sister believe his ex-girlfriend's three children are not his; Kira threatens to dump her lying boyfriend.
- 33 Years of Lies ... Are You My Father or Not?
Kimberly moved across the country to be with a man she met online, but he says he is not the father of her baby; a family member revealed that Kenny doubts being 33-year-old Debra's father.
- My Husband's Mother Says I'm a Cheater ... Test Me!
Monique says her husband abandoned her and their eight children to be with his mother; a man's sister insists that his girlfriend is using him for his money.
- Do I Have 4 Babies With 4 Women? The Results Are In!
A young man, rumored to have as many as 15 children, takes some paternity tests.
- Will My Sex Secret Tear My Family Apart?
Marcella and Alexus learn that they have shared a man; family members fear that Shanika has been prostituting herself and committing robbery.
- I'm Scared Your Sex Fetish Will Kill You!
An overweight woman sits on top of men to please them; a man's fetish for rough sex may be physically harming his girlfriend.
- Help Me Prove My Husband Is Not the Father of My 2 Kids!
Louise and Jennifer suspect that their men have been cheating on them.
- Is My Fiancee Having an Affair With My Best Friend?
Kelly fears that her much-younger boyfriend is cheating because he gave her an STD; Demetria fears that her new husband is seeing other women.
- The Woman With No Face ... It's a Miracle I'm Alive!
A woman who had her hands and feet amputated after getting an infection following silicone injections tells her story; a young woman tells of being shot in the face; medical miracles.
- Stop My Grandma From Dressing So Sexy!
Guests want their mothers, who dress inappropriately for their age, to get makeovers.
- Shocking Results! Will the Truth Tear My Family Apart?
Champ says two women, who each claim he fathered her baby, are conspiring against him; Capria wants her boyfriend to take a lie-detector test because she thinks he is cheating on her with her sister; Buddy says Aisha's baby's complexion is too dark.
- A Family DNA Secret ... Are You My Sister or My Mother?
A woman wants a DNA test to prove whether her sister is actually her mother; a couple who believe they brought the wrong baby home from the hospital want to take DNA tests to prove it.
- Our 15-Year-Old Daughter Is a Pimp ... Please Help Us!
A 15-year-old girl claims she is a pimp and is having relationships with men and women; the girl's mother fears she will end up in prison.
- I Need to Reveal My Secret Sex Life Today!
Christina wants to take a lie-detector test to prove that she is faithful and to get her relationship back; Lillian believes that her husband has been cheating because of his outrageous lies and stories.
- Trisha Exclusive: Is Lindsay Lohan My Sister?
Michael Lohan, father of actress Lindsay Lohan, takes a paternity test and meets a teen who may be his daughter.
- I Brought the Divorce Papers ... Prove You're Not Cheating!
Deon says Frankie has been accusing her of cheating, and she suspects he is trying to cover up his own guilty ways; Tessie suspects that her baby-daddy Donnell has been unfaithful, so she secretly records his phone conversations.
- Gold Diggers Exposed and Confronted!
Michelle is heartbroken that her 26-year-old daughter is a stripper; Sarah says she is a professional mistress who dates wealthy and married men, but she denies having sex with most of them; M'Jae and Robert enjoy gifts well-off married people give.
- Lies and DNA Secrets Uncovered ... the Results Are In!
Karen says her mother's intuition tells her that Shanika's baby is not her grandchild, and she will not allow Shanika to ruin her son's dreams; Talisha suspects that the love of her life may be the thief who broke into her house and robbed her blind.
- Stop Using My Brother for His Money ... That's Not His Baby!
Guests' family members demand that they take paternity tests.
- My Secret Recording Will Prove You're a Cheater!
Monique says her husband abandoned her and their eight children to be with his mother; Sandy tells of finding a recording of her boyfriend having sex.
- After the Secrets and Results ... Outrageous Trisha Guest Updates!
Trisha tells what happened to some of her most outrageous guests after they left the show: sisters who had a chance to mend their relationship; a man who learned he is the father of four children; a couple marry on the set.
- You Lied for 30 Years ... I'll Prove Your Girls Aren't Mine!
Roshana's and Shanea's stepmother insists that they are not her husband's real offspring; Doyle fears that his wife's ex-boyfriend is their daughter's father.
- Family Secrets! Did My Sister Sleep With the Man I Love?
Sisters feud over a man; LaTisha wants a lie-detector test to prove that her fiance has not cheated.
- I Cheated 27 Years Ago ... Your Dad May Not Be Your Father!
DNA tests determine a woman's biological father; Buddy thinks he is not a baby's father because her complexion is 'too dark.'
- Outrageous, Shocking Psychic Readings!
A panel of renowned psychics gives readings.
- Will the DNA Test Prove I'm Dating My Cousin?
Champ says two babies' mothers are conspiring against him; Janice and Andrea take DNA tests to see if they are mother and daughter.
- A Family at War! Which One of My Sisters Stole From Me?
Zee wants her family to take lie-detector tests to find out who has been stealing money from her; Michelle wants to know if the rumors about her fiance are true.
- The Results Are In! Did I Have 4 Babies With These 4 Women?
Paul, Sammy, Sebastian and Stephen learn the results of their paternity tests.Friday 5th September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- I Deny It! I Did Not Have 4 Babies With These 4 Women
Young Paul is rumored to have sired as many as 15 children; Sammy's sister wants to know if he is the father of her former friend's child; Phylicia admits to telling both Sebastian and Stephen that they are her daughter's father.Thursday 4th September 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- My Son Says He Has Proof! Is the Man I Love Cheating?
Brenda suspects that her boyfriend of 13 years has been unfaithful; Crystal wants to know if the love of her life has been sleeping with his ex; Robert thinks he may not be the father of his fiancee's baby girl.
- I Need the Truth! Is My Fiancee Leading a Secret Double Sex Life?
Kiesh fears that Twon is cheating with her best friend; Glenn suspects that his exotic-dancer fiancee has been doing more than stripping.
- Wild Teens and Their Bad Moms Confronted!
Tiffany's 14-year-old daughter is violent, abuses drugs and may be involved in prostitution; Lakeesha fears that her unruly 13-year-old is following her down a bad path.
- Did You Cheat With My Best Friend and Betray Our Family?
FonShe refuses to commit to her longtime boyfriend because she thinks he is having affairs with other women, including her roommate; Aaron, who cheated on his girlfriend, now thinks she is unfaithful to him.
- Decades of DNA Denial End Today!
Darryel thinks 31-year-old Vanessa is too dark-skinned to be his daughter; family members told a teen that the man she thought was her father may not be; actress Lindsay Lohan's father pleads to his ex-wife in an open letter.
- Mom ... Dump Your Controlling Man and Clean Up Your House!
A man says his fiancee is so obsessed with collecting junk that he locks himself and his dog in his room in fear of the rodents living under the trash.
- Where Are They Now? Trisha Guest Updates!
Trisha gives updates on past guests, including a woman who learned her boyfriend is an exotic dancer, a wife and mother who became a man, and two abusive husbands who swore to change.
- End the Lies Today! Which of These Men Is the Father?
Abandoned by her mother, Angela wants to know who her father is; Cody denies being Tanickia's baby's daddy.
- I Have a Secret ... I Slept With My Sister's Fiance!
Tynisha admits to having sex with Lontisha's fiance, but he says she is lying; Edwin denies being the father of Niccole's child; pregnant Emisha tells of catching her sister in bed with the baby's father.
- Did My Fiancee Cheat and Have Another Man's Baby?
A week after their 22-year-old son was murdered, his parents received a call from a woman saying that he was the father of her baby; Kiel accuses his longtime fiancee of cheating with several men, including his family members.
- Will the Lie Detector Test Tear Apart Our Family?
A husband and father wants to solve the mystery of who has been stealing money from his bedroom; Apryl suspects her stepmother of moving her things around in order to drive her crazy; the mother of a recovering addict cannot find her handgun.
- Trapped in the Wrong Body ... 3 Men Born Female
Three men were born female; a wife and mother of four decides to become a man.
- Take the Paternity Test! These Children Need Their Fathers
Daric denies he is the father of Sarah's baby because he was intimate with her only one time; a disabled man's family fears that his wife is taking advantage of him and that her children are not his.
- My Daughter's a Cheater ... That's Not Her Fiance's Baby!
Brittney says her mother lies about her due to jealousy; Terry suspects Camellia has been cheating with some of his family members and wants answers about unexplained text messages, money, hotel rooms and condom wrappers.
- Trisha, Help Me Prove My Mom's Husband Is a Cheater!
A young woman says her stepfather is a serial cheater; suspicions of infidelity tear apart a couple's relationship.
- I'm Obsessed With Eating Dirt, Drywall and Sponges!
A woman eats dirt, sheet rock, paper and baby powder; a guest says his mother once ate dirt from a cemetery.
- Did My Sister Betray Me and Sleep With My Girlfriend?
A woman wants to know whether her girlfriend has other lovers; a man's family warns his girlfriend that he is a cheater.
- Trisha Exclusive: The Man With 5 Wives!
Trisha meets a couple who have brought additional 'Spirit Wives' into their marriage.
- I Secretly Cheated and I'm Trying to Get 9 Women Pregnant!
A pregnant woman learns her rapper boyfriend's master plan and details about his relationship with a fellow rapper; a man may have given his wife an STD.
- You Have 18 Kids ... We Will Prove You're Our Dad!
Sisters think they found their long-lost father on Facebook; a pair have been trying to track down their father, who may have up to 40 offspring, but he keeps disappearing; a man distrusts his children's mother.
- Choose Today ... Me or Your Job in the Sex Industry!
A woman wants to know whether her stripper partner has ever cheated on her; a pregnant guest questions her man's career choice and his sexuality; a woman learns how her well-off man makes his money.
- Stop My Teen From Partying ... She Just Had a Baby!
Teen mothers believe it is their right to party and use drugs while others take care of their babies.
- Before My Husband Died He Confessed He Slept With My Sister!
Sex rumors tear a family apart; a woman thinks her fourth husband is cheating with her young niece and may be the father of her baby.
- I'm the King ... My Wife Will Obey Me!
A woman wants her controlling husband to improve the way he treats her; an abusive boyfriend does not respect women.
- While I Lay Dying in Hospital My Son Robbed From Me
A man accuses his son of stealing from him while he was fighting for his life in hospital
- Who Likes Big-Bottomed Girls - Not Me!
A male model opens the size zero debate, detailing the criteria by which he judges potential love-interests
- You Stole My Money and Drank My Champagne - Son, I Want a DNA Test!
After years of arguments, a man who is convinced that his 26-year-old son is not his wants a DNA test, while two brothers are at war over unpaid bills, with one receiving bailiff letters for what he claims are his sibling's debts
- Denied All Rights As a Loving Grandmother - Let Me See Your Baby and Give Me Back My Money!
A woman insists she has a right to be part of her grandchild's life
- Treated Like a Slave - Should I Leave My Lazy Husband?
A woman confronts her lazy husband, who she claims lies on the sofa all day and orders her around. . Talk show featuring everyday people with incredible stories to tell
- You Tried to Break into My House to Kidnap a Baby - Stop Stalking My Sister and Keep Away From Your Son
A woman claims her sister's former lover broke into her house to steal his baby, after being banned from visiting the infant
- You Stole From My Home and Cheated on My Son - Now You're Trying to Trap Him with a Love Child!
A woman confronts the woman who put her in hospital - her own daughter
- You Stamped On a Man's Head for Groping You - Will You Turn Your Furious Rages Towards Me?
Author Martina Cole joins the presenter to share her experiences and talk to the day's guests, including a woman who once stamped on a man's head after he groped her outside a nightclub. She also smashed up her partner's house just before their wedding, and wants to get help with managing her anger before it destroys her marriage
- You Roll on the Floor Fighting with Your Fiance, Daughter - End Your Angry Rages and Get Married!
A mother urges her daughter to stop fighting with her fiance and resolve their differences, which means the pair must confront their trust problems head on
- You Refuse to Accept My Daughter Dumped You, Stop Stalking Her - Pack Your Bags and Leave Hull
A woman who is furious with her daughter's ex-boyfriend, claiming he has started a campaign of hate against the family
- You Seduced My Fiancee - Her Trousers Were Down - I Don't Believe You Were Just Stroking Your Dog
A man who previously appeared on the show after his fiancee accused him of infidelity returns, this time to ask his former partner whether the child she is expecting is his. Plus, an 18-year-old who learned the true identity of her biological father tells her story
- She's Quit Her Job, Put on Weight and Drinks All Day - My Wife is Heading for Her Fourth Divorce
A man claims his wife has let herself go, lost her job and they have no sex life, while a woman is angry with her father after a shocking revelation
- While I Helped My Daughter Give Birth, Her Lazy Ex-Partner Fell Asleep!
A mother claims her former partner has not provided for their baby daughter a year after their separation, and a pregnant woman hopes her fiance will show up at the wedding
- You Smashed Up My Home and Paid Thugs to Get Me - Your Son Can See What an Evil Mother You Are
A man is forced to choose between his mother and his girlfriend as Trisha tries to work out why the two women dislike each other
- You Posed for Soapy Sexy Photos in a Bubble Bath - Did You Get Secret Sex on Tap? Lie Detector Results!
A guest who says he can no longer trust women makes his former partner take a lie detector test and a man claims he is suffering physical abuse at the hands of his 19-year-old girlfriend
- When My Daughter Died I Took in My Grandson but His Bad Behaviour Was Too Much
A man who was taken in by his grandmother at the age of six when his mother died confronts her with accusations of being neglected as a child
- You've Brainwashed My Son to Have Sex All Day - I'm Here to Stop the Wedding and Take Him Home!
A woman reveals she has issues with her son's partner, and a man tries to persuade his wife to give him another chance
- You've Already Trapped my Son - Are you Going to Ban me from my Grandchild?
A woman dislikes her daughter-in-law and fears she will not get to see her grandchild
- We're Here to Share Out Man Training Tricks - Use These Tips to Whip Your Man into Shape
A self-confessed TV addict who does not even notice when his wife walks around the house naked gets a makeover, and the sister of a woman who spends her benefit money on clothes and junk food instead of her children tells her to change her ways
- You've Confessed to a One-Night Stand - But How Many Other Flings Have You Had?
More stricken relationships come under the host's gaze as confessions of infidelity destroy any vestiges of marital trust
- Private Lap Dancers and Rumours of Romps - Lie Detect My Husband!
A woman fears her eight-year marriage could be over because she cannot trust her husband around other women
- We're Britain's OAPS - Opinionated and Proud!
A man confronts his partner over her confessions of infidelity and violent rages, while a woman pleads with her mother to stop embarrassing her in front of friends
- Pregnant and Dumped - You Betrayed Me - How Can I Trust You Never to Walk Out Again?
A woman confronts her unfaithful partner over his betrayal of her trust. Talk show featuring everyday people with incredible stories to tell
- You're So Angry You Head-Butted Our Bedroom Door - Stop the Violence or I'll Leave You and Take My Daughter
A woman who will no longer accept her partner's violent outbursts confronts him in the studio, while a father and daughter are reunited after 26 years apart
- What's Your Worst Nightmare?
People with intense phobias discuss how their problems affect their lives
- Who Stole My American Technicolor Coat? I Demand My Brother-in-Law Takes a Lie Detector
A lie detector test is used to determine whether a man stole his brother-in-law's coat
- We've Only Been Married for a Week - Did My Husband Cheat on His Stag Night?
A woman who suspects her new husband of being unfaithful on his stag night
- Battle of the Sexes
The host is joined by special guests former reality stars Nikki Grahame and Jeff Brazier for a heated debate on why men and women can find it difficult to live together
- You're Only Engaged to My Mum to Get Your Hands on Her Money!
Sarah is convinced her mother's boyfriend Gary is only with her mum for her money and also believes he has been unfaithful - leaving her determined to split them up
- Which Husband Fathered My Daughters? - After 18 Years We All Need to Know the Truth!
In the conclusion of yesterday's programme, the host uses DNA evidence to help a mother learn which of her two ex-husbands is the father of her daughters. Plus, a woman who was discovered by her fiance in the arms of another man insists that her partner need not worry - as her other male friend is gay
- You Made My Brother's Life a Living Hell: Your Jealousy Drove Him to an Early Grave
A bereaved man confronts's his late brother's girlfriend over her treatment of him while he was alive, blaming her for his premature demise
- Daughter, Divorce Your Toy Boy - He Beat You When You Had Cancer
A woman attempts to persuade her daughter to divorce her abusive husband
- Daughter - You Stole Credit Cards and My Tortoise, Now You're Pregnant - Don't End Up Behind Bars!
Featuring a woman who is worried her 18-year-old daughter is turning to a life of crime
- You Beat Me Up When I Was Pregnant... I Can't Forgive You and I Won't Marry You Again!
A woman wishes to cut ties with her former husband. Talk show featuring everyday people with stories to tell
- Son - Ditch Your Thieving Wife - She Stole the Baby Clothes - and She's Cheated!
A man, who first appeared on the show when he was reunited with his father, accuses his mother of interfering in his marriage
- You Check My Phone and Computer for Sexy Messages. Wife Start to Trust Me or I'm Leaving You and the Kids
A man agrees to take a lie detector test in a bid to prove he has not been cheating on his wife
- So Many Strangers Have Got the Key to My Door - Is My Fiance Letting Them in for Sex?
A man who is suspicious of his partner confronts her with allegations of her infidelity
- You Conned Me Into Marrying You Twice - I've Joined Online Dating Sites to Find a New Wife!
Talk show, featuring a man determined to divorce his wife
- You Caught Me Half Naked with Another Woman - I've Told You Nothing but the Truth
A man accuses his fiancee's mother of spreading malicious rumours in an attempt to split them up
- Stop Searching for Your Long-Lost Father. He Was a Bad Dad - You're Better Off without Him!
Katie, a 19-year-old woman, wants to discover the whereabouts of her long-lost father
- You Can Cut the Phone Line to Stop Me Seeing Your Son - Now You're Brainwashing My Children to Hate Me!
Talk show featuring everyday people with incredible stories to tell
- You Came Home with Muddy Feet - Have You Done the Dirty with Another Woman?
A woman confronts her partner over her suspicions of infidelity after he arrived home with dirty feet
- You Broke the Door Because You Didn't Get Your Toastie - Punch My Face Again and Our Relationship Is Over!
A man who served time for beating his partner receives an ultimatum, and a woman who recently split with her boyfriend of 19 years explains why she has good reason to hate her former lover
- You Bragged of 12-Hour Sex Sessions on the Sly: Were You Cheating While I Was Carrying Your Baby?
Featuring a woman who claims her partner declared love for her best friend when she was pregnant
- Stop Spreading Vicious Rumours About My Family, Your Racist Threats and Abuse Are Killing Me
A woman who claims her daughter's former partner is harassing her whole family
- Stop Stalking Me and My Pregnant Partner. Our Fling was a Mistake...the Baby's Not Mine!
Craig demands to know if he is the father of Nicola's baby
- You Deceived My Daughter with Your Double Life... Why Are You Denying You Fathered Her Baby?
A man confesses living a double life - with two women both named Nicola
- You Deny Stealing My Mum's Engagement Ring - Can the Interrogator Force You to Confess the Crime?
A woman rallies her family against a former friend whom she has accused of stealing her mother's engagement ring. Meanwhile, a man complains that his partner's anger problems are driving them apart, and sets out to discover whether their relationship has a future
- Should I Return to Crime to Feed My Family?
A woman voices concern over the possibility that her partner may get drawn back into criminal activities and considers whether to give him a second chance
- Baby P's Grandmother Speaks Out
The grandmother of Baby P, the boy who died in London in 2007 after suffering months of physical abuse, talks about his death and the effect it has had on her life, as well as her feelings toward her daughter
- As a Teenager I Fought with 40-Year-Old Men - So My Mum Made Me Sleep on the Streets!
Counsellor Ricky helps a mother who is worried about her son's violent temper, and a woman talks about her phobia of shop mannequins
- Who Stole My American Technicolour Coat? I Demand My Brother-in-Law Takes a Lie Detector
A man demands his brother-in-law take a lie detector test to end a family argument that has lasted more than a year
- Today I'll Give Someone the Business That Could Make Them Into a Millionaire
The talk show queen is joined by multi-millionaire businessman Dean Dunham as she attempts to help five members of the public who seek to abandon benefit claims in favour of a meaningful careers
- This Morning I Confessed to Cheating in the Toilet - Now There's No Reason For You to Sniff My Privates!
A man faces his girlfriend's accusations of infidelity, admitting he was unfaithful once but pinning the blame on her
- There Are Loads Of Guys Who Could Be the Dad - Why Should I Be the One Who Has to Pay?
A man claims the woman he had a brief affair with is claiming to be pregnant with his child and demanding he pay maintenance, even though there are others who could be the father
- Sister - Stop Blaming Me for your Husband's Murder
A woman who is unable to forgive her sister after the latter's ex-boyfriend murdered the former's husband
- Why is a Knickerless Girl Sending You Messages? I'm Banning You from Our Baby If You've Cheated
A woman confronts her partner about an explicit text message from another female, and a worried mother asks her teenage son to quit his dangerous job
- Dad - Leave Your Drunken Age-Gap Girlfriend or Lose Me!
Featuring a man who cancelled his wedding because of his partner's constant accusations of cheating
- You Film My Daughter on CCTV at Her Front Door - I Want Her to Leave You for a Man Who Trusts Her
A woman is desperate for her daughter to leave her jealous partner, and a man is confronted about his drinking and aggression
- You Had Sex with a Stranger in a Nightclub Toilet: Confess to Late-Night Loo Love and Face Your Fiancee!
Featuring a woman who suspects her partner of infidelity
- Sister You Stole My Knitwear and Flat Shoes - I Want My Clothes Back and to Prove You're a Liar!
A woman branded by her sister as a liar, a cheat and a thief faces the pressure of the Interrogator
- Sister, Your Man Cheats Every Time You're Pregnant. Accept He'll Never Change and Leave Him for Good
A woman voices her disapproval of her sister's boyfriend, claiming he has cheated on her and given her sibling a sexually transmitted infection
- Teen Lover, I May Be a Sugar Daddy But Stop Acting Like a Child
A man suspects his girlfriend is taking advantage of him by using his home and taking his money so she can go clubbing with other men
- My Ex is a Paedophile and Child Killer - You're Never Seeing Your Grandkids Again!
A grandmother whose son was convicted of sexually assaulting and killing a 13-year-old girl tries to find out why she is banned from seeing his children, and a woman who ended a violent relationship wants her former partner to stop pestering her with text messages
- I Was Reunited with My Brother on the Show But His Sisters Doubt We're Related - DNA Test Results!
A family seeks proof of revelations on a previous show with a DNA test, and a woman talks about her husband's decision to become a woman but continue their relationship
- I Was Married a Week Before You Stole My Wife - You Claim My Kids Are Yours. We Need a DNA Test!
A mother who left her husband after a week to marry another man tries to determine her children's paternity. Plus, a woman talks about her 15-year search for her brother
- I was Made to Choose My Man Over My Daughter - Nine Years Later Is She Still Angry? Surprise Reunion!
Two women try to repair relationships after being reunited with their families
- I Was Told Dad Abandoned Me to Avoid Paying Maintenance: I Need to Find Him to Hear the Truth!
A woman who is about to be reunited with her father after 15 years apart
- I Was Unfaithful - But Only Once - Forgive Me and Let's Get Married!
A woman tries to win back her man after she was unfaithful following his flirtatious behaviour with another woman
- I Went to Give My Daughter Some Motherly Advice - She Called the Cops to Throw Me Out of the Flat!
A woman who was escorted from her daughter's home by police explains why, and a man confronts his abusive mother for the first time since she was convicted for child cruelty
- I Went to a Massage Parlour and Asked for Extras - Now I Live Happily with My Masseuse
Featuring a man who met his partner when she was a masseuse who offered him 'extras' at a price, and a mother whose son has left school without qualifications and has yet to get a job
- I Watched My Family Murder My-Sister-in-Law
A young woman claims she is beginning to come to terms with a childhood tainted by neglect, culminating in her witnessing her parents murdering her best friend and sister-in-law
- I Was Left on Church Steps at Five Months Old - 32 Years Later Will I Be Reunited with Any Family?
A woman who was abandoned on the steps of a church when she was five months old asks if she will ever find her biological relatives
- I Was a Career Criminal and Spent 20 Years Inside: Now I Want to Save Young Kids from a Life of Crime
A woman considers disowning her son in a bid to keep him on the right side of the law, while a man accused of infidelity has an ultimatum for his fiancee
- I Saw a Woman on the TV Shouting at My Daughter - She Should Pick On Someone Her Own Size
A mother complains about the treatment of her daughter, who was shouted at by her best friend's mum on a previous episode of the show
- I Refuse to Get Married Until My Long Lost Dad Can Walk Me Down the Aisle
A woman makes an appeal to find her father - without whom her wedding will remain on hold
- I Put You Up While You Had a New Kitchen Fitted - You Repay Me by Upsetting My Girl on National TV
A woman who disapproves of her son's choice of fiancee is confronted by the girl's mother, and a man delivers an ultimatum to his partner
- I Spoke to a Texan Cat Who Sounds Like Dolly Parton. I'm a Real-Life Dr Doolittle - I Talk with the Animals
A woman claims to possess the ability to communicate with animals, and sets out to uncover the origins behind the behavioural disorders of two dogs
- I Stole Your Man and Now He's Living with Me - You'll Never Win Him Back or Ban Him from His Kids
A woman who feels she has been betrayed by her lover and best friend asks her former partner to take a lie detector test, hoping to determine how long he had been cheating on her before they parted ways
- I Want to Reveal My Shocking Family Secret...My Sister's Man Could've Fathered My Baby
A woman whose partner had an affair with her sister and mother confronts her family
- I Want a New Life in Spain - and Leave Behind My Feuding Family
A man plans to emigrate to Spain so he can escape his feuding family and a wife is accused of being unfaithful after her husband was deported to his native Albania
- I Walked Out On My Partner - Should I Stay a Single Mum?
Kelly is convinced her relationship with Jamie is over but appears unwilling to completely sever ties with him to tell, and Denise and Gary's 25-year marriage looks shaky but it may be that their sex life needs spicing up
- I won £50,000 at the Bingo Fair and Square - My Sisters Don't Deserve a Penny
A woman who refuses to share her bingo winnings with her sisters and regular game partners
- I'd Let Kidnapper Karen Matthews Babysit My Kids. The Public Don't Know the Truth - She's a Good Mum
Friends of convicted kidnapper Karen Matthews defend her actions and reveal why they have vowed to stand by her
- I'm Ready to Confront My Twilight Garden Stalker - I Called the Cops When He Crept into My Back Yard
Talk show featuring a former couple who accuse each other of harassment
- I'm Pregnant with Your Grandchild - But I Will Never Let You See the Baby!
A pregnant woman confronts her ex-boyfriend over his irresponsible attitude to impending fatherhood
- I'm Looking to Find My Long Lost Uncle
The niece and twin brother of a man who has been missing for 30 years talk about whether they are ready to stop the search
- Is My Ex the Worst Father in Britain? He Denies Paternity to Avoid Paying Maintenance
A woman claims her former partner is a bad father who refuses to pay maintenance
- Is My Partner Trying to Corner Me into a Confession? I Believe He's Pretending to Be a Woman to Trap Me!
A man questions whether his fiancee has been having an affair with a married man, and a father and son receive the results of a DNA test
- It's Owl Over Unless My Friend Beats Her Feathery Phobia
A woman discusses her friend's strange fear of birds and how she can never lead a normal life if she does not conquer her phobia
- It's No Laughing Matter - Clowns Are Ruining My Life
A woman attempts to conquer an intense fear of clowns that prevents her from enjoying parties, funfairs and even children's television, and a man who has recurring nightmares about a Scotch egg seeks the help of the chat-show host's phobia team
- Accused of Sleeping with Prostitutes at Cocaine Parties - Fiancee I'm No Cheat
A man claims his relationship has become intolerable since his fiancee fell pregnant and started accusing him of taking drugs and sleeping with prostitutes
- I'm Looking to Find my Long Lost Uncle
A woman talks about the long and exhaustive search for her missing uncle and why she is considering ending her attempts to find him
- I'm Going to Steal My Daughter's Baby - and I Hope Her Husband Divorces Her!
A woman prepared to kidnap her grandchild talks about her fears for her daughter's future
- Did My Lover Have Sex with Strangers While I Was Behind Bars?
A man is convinced his pregnant girlfriend was unfaithful during the time he spent in prison and doubts he is the father of her baby
- If the Lie Detector Proves You Cheated on My Son - I Never Want to See My Grandkids Again!
Featuring a man desperate to discover if his former partner has been unfaithful, and a mother who claims she is being emotionally blackmailed by her daughter
- Did My Runaway Wife Cheat on Me? I Need a Lie Detector to Find Out if She is a Prostitute!
A woman tells her mother she needs to stop dating men she has met on the Internet
- I'm a Worried Wrestling Wife - Will My Fiance Finish with Me for a Flirty Fan?
Featuring a woman who is worried that her sports enthusiast partner will leave her
- I'm Accused of Sofa Sex with Strangers While My Man Sleeps in the Bed Upstairs
A woman is accused of infidelity while her partner is in the house, and a man discovers that his girlfriend has been having secret online chats with other men
- I'm Eight Months Pregnant with Your Baby - and You're Texting My Best Friend for Sex!
Featuring a pregnant woman who is frustrated with the father of her child and claims he seems more interested in propositioning her best friend than playing daddy
- I'm Bringing Up My Fiance's Baby on My Own - But Which of Seven Men Is Really the Dad?
Featuring a single mother desperate to find her child's father
- Did My Fiance Have Sex with My Sister?
A woman with concerns over her fiance's fidelity, claiming he spent the night with another woman
- I Put My Daughter into Care When She Was a Child - Is That Why She Refuses to Come to My Wedding?
Featuring a woman angry that her mother put her into care when she was a child. The two meet to try to resolve their differences
- I Only Confessed to Cheating to Shut My Husband Up - Now My 32-Year-Old Marriage is at Breaking Point
Featuring a couple whose 32-year marriage is on the brink of falling apart
- Have My Family Been Hiding a Secret - Am I Really Related to My Brother?
Sammy and Gareth's father keeps changing his mind as to whether he is Gareth's biological parent - now the siblings demand the truth. Also featuring a determined Christina Aguilera impersonator who will stop at nothing to make it as a singer in her own right
- Has My Miscarriage Ruined Our Marriage - Will My Husband Leave Me?
A woman who believes her marriage is in jeopardy because her husband refuses to talk about her miscarriage
- Has My Man Had Sex with My Sister? I Need a Lie Detector to Uncover the Truth
A woman confronts her fiance when she becomes convinced he slept with her sister, and demands he is subjected to a lie detector test to determine the truth
- I Beat Up My Wife and Was Threatened with Prison, Now She Has Sex with Me to Stop Me Hitting Her!
A couple with a history of fighting resolve to stop hitting each other and save their relationship, and a mother and daughter try to make amends
- I Can Make You Famous for 15 Minutes - As Long as You Bare All!!
Celebrity agent Dave Read, whose clients have included the likes of Jordan, Calum Best and Chantelle Houghton, explains why he can make anyone famous - providing they are willing to bare all
- I Caught My Fiance in Bed with Another Woman - I Was Shocked - He Wanted Me to Watch Them At It!
A woman confronts her unfaithful fiance, and a victim of domestic violence demands a divorce
- I Can't Turn the Lights On in My House. My Angry Partner Smashed the Switch
A woman claims she gave up everything to be with her partner, only for him to constantly accuse her of wanting to leave him now she is pregnant
- Did You Do More Than Write to Your Pen Pal? I Suspect You Had Secret Sordid Sex!
A woman accuses her partner of having a relationship with his pen pal that stretched beyond words, while he accuses her of spending the night with one of his friends
- Has My Fiancee Had an Orgy and Got Free Cabs for Sex? - The Wedding is Off If I'm Engaged to a Cheat!
A man suspects his fiancee of giving sexual favours in return for free taxi rides, but she claims he is imagining it
- Good Manners Cost Nothing - I'll Teach the Women of Britain to Act Like Ladies!
A mother with unruly daughters tackles their bad behaviour in the hope of making them act more like ladies
- Diet Pills Made Me So Slim and Horny - I Went to Bed with My Daughter's Man!
A mother who slept with her daughter's partner - and blames it on the diet pills she had been taking
- Ex, You Cheated on Me and Made Me Homeless: You Want Me to Be Dad to Your Baby - Is It Mine?
A woman who claims to have given birth to her former boyfriend's child after their separation
- Ex - I Won't Let You and Your Family Blackmail Me - You Slept Around and That Baby Isn't Mine!
A man receives a heart-rending ultimatum - either give up his drug habit, or face losing his precious dog for ever
- The Family Stole My Baby Boy - Now I Want Him Back
A woman claims her family have prevented her from seeing her baby
- Fat Models Should Be Banned!
A man who claims to hate overweight women, a 10-year-old girl who gets her nails manicured and a lady who is addicted to tanning participate in a debate about what makes the perfect body
- From Orphan to Drag Queen - Will My Long Lost Family Accept Me?
Families dealing with guilt, secrets and unanswered questions, including a man who recalls the abuse he suffered as a child
- Fiance - I'm Going to Leave You and Take Our Daughter With Me!
The presenter is joined by three families that all have one thing in common - a relative with a drinking problem
- Fiance - If You Had a Job, You Wouldn't Have Time to Cheat
A girl urges her out-of-work fiance to go out and make the effort to find a job, convinced he wouldn't have time to be unfaithful if he were in full-time employment
- I Chewed Up Your Engagement Ring After an Argument - Is the Wedding Off?
A woman and her fiancee appear on the show after the man chewed up her engagement ring during an argument
- I Cooked Dinner But My Husband Didn't Come Home - He'd Got His Feet Under Another Woman's Table
A woman claims that stress caused by her partner's infidelity resulted in the deaths of her unborn twins. Also, a mother whose daughter was murdered and then raped by her killer speaks frankly about her desire for revenge
- I Know What It Takes to Be Famous - I Hate Talentless Wannabes Wasting My Time!
Bianca Gascoigne, stepdaughter of former footballer Paul, delivers a tough message about fame to a group of starry-eyed wannabes after making a name for herself as a glamour model
- I Kicked My Daughter Out for Refusing to Pay Rent - She'll Get Back Her Clothes When I Get an Apology
An estranged mother and daughter are reunited, and a couple who appeared on a previous show discuss how their relationship has changed since
- I Hope You Are Not My Dad - DNA Results
Returning guest Kerry discovers whether the man she claims ruined her childhood is her biological father
- I Let You Live in My Shed but You Repay Me by Banning Me from Seeing My Grandkids
Featuring a woman who is tired of being told by her mother-in-law that she is a bad wife and parent
- I Married Britain's Meanest Man: Has 29 Years Changed Him?
Returning guests Katie and John reveal whether they have patched up their marriage or whether his meanness has made a divorce inevitable
- I Offered to Buy My Daughter a Childcare Nursery - But What Mother Would Leave Their Kids with Her?
Featuring a woman concerned by her daughter's change in attitude and the effect of her behaviour on the family
- I Met My Man Six Weeks Ago and I'm Expecting His Baby - I Want His Wife to Stop Spreading Vicious Rumours!
A pregnant woman's new relationship is threatened by her partner's furious wife, and an ex-convict wants to be reunited with his mother after five years in jail
- I Married Steve Wright - the Suffolk Strangler. Could I Have Saved Those Five Ipswich Prostitutes?
The ex-wife of the Suffolk strangler Steve Wright tells her story
- I Got a Letter in the Post Saying I'm a Dad - But Then My Fiancee Tells Me It's Not Mine
A couple who have already been on the programme to discuss their rocky relationship return to face the lie-detector test amid allegations of infidelity
- I Found Your Stash of Sex Toys and Ladies' Jewellery. Fiance - Admit You're Cheating Or Our Wedding's Off!
A pregnant woman confronts her fiance after discovering sex toys and women's jewellery in his bag
- I Fear I'll End Up Just Like My Heartless Mother - I Didn't Want to Be a Bad Mum So I Aborted My Baby
A pensioner struggling to make ends meet begs her son to repay his debts, and a woman talks about her bad childhood experiences, which convinced her to have an abortion
- I Escaped from Jail and Had Sex with My Ex Just Once, Now She Demands Money for a Kid That's Not Mine!
A man claims he has paid more than £7,000 in maintenance for a child who might not be his, while his former partner accuses him of violent behaviour and abandonment
- I Did Not Sleep with My Sister's Man!
A woman is reunited with her sister after not speaking to her for four years
- I Fell in Love Aged 16 and Married My Step-Dad - It Was a Mistake - But Now He Refuses to Divorce Me!
A man who married his step-daughter is refusing a divorce in an attempt to win her back, and a woman hopes to convince her brother to stop working as a prostitute
- I Found a Secret Love Note - My Daughter Tried to Steal My Man
The discovery of a note sends a mother and daughter's relationship into turmoil
- I Found You with Your Pants Around Your Ankles - Yet You Tell Me You Were Only Innocently Hugging the Woman
A man protests his innocence after his girlfriend caught him in a compromising position
- I Found Messages from Your Other Women - If I'm Pregnant I'll Abort Your Baby!
A woman makes a life-changing decision - if she learns her partner of two months has been unfaithful, she will leave him and terminate a suspected pregnancy
- It's Phippsy's 100th Show - He Knows When You're Lying!
Body language expert Robert Phipps participates in his 100th show, giving out tips on how to spot a liar. A man claims he cannot trust his fiancee since she admitted cheating on him, and is convinced their child is not his
- I've Already Bought a Wardrobe Full of Baby Clothes - You Can't Bar Me from Being a Dad
A woman accuses her partner of not being fit to be a father, claiming he forced her to live in a shed, while his best friend insists she is the one at fault
- My Mum Lied About Having Cancer - Is She Lying About My Long Lost Father?
The host invites mothers and daughters to improve their damaged relationships on the show
- My Mum-in-Law Ate Me Out of House and Home, She Even Made Me Buy Luxury Food For Her Cats!
Talk show featuring a mother-in-law causing trouble for her relations
- My Mum Became a Prison Drug Mule
A daughter who discovered her mother had been smuggling drugs into a prison
- My Mum Put Sex Before Me - Those Men Were Not My Real Uncles
A woman who feels her mother was more interested in bringing home a string of men than raising her child airs her grievances in an attempt to rebuild their relationship
- My Partner Found Suspicious Texts on My Phone - Now She Thinks I'm Cheating in Mobile Chat Rooms
A woman is convinced her partner will leave her and has started laying traps to test his loyalty
- My Selfish Sister Didn't Tell Me Our Dad Was Dead - I Found Out 12 Months Later and I Missed the Funeral
A woman who disowned her family when she discovered they had not told her that her father had died
- After 60 Years Why Doubt I'm Your Sister? DNA Results
A man has a DNA test to determine whether he was born as a consequence of an affair his mother may have had more than 60 years ago
- My Partner Made Me Cheat - Now I Feel a Prisoner in My Own Home
A woman accuses her husband of being a serial cheat and thinks he's up to his old tricks after being unfaithful before
- My Mum Abandoned Me Five Years Ago - Will She Give Me Another Chance? Reunion!
A daughter seeks the opportunity to ask her mother for forgiveness, and a father appeals for information about the disappearance of his 14-year-old son, who was last captured on CCTV at King's Cross station in London
- My Lover's Made Me an Offer I Can't Accept... Three Nights With Me - Three Weeks with My Mate!
Talk show featuring everyday people with incredible stories to tell
- My Husband Disappeared Without a Trace for Three Days - Was He Really Dumped in a Field or Is He a Cheat?
A woman who doubts her husband's explanation for his three-day disappearance, and another forced to choose between two men
- My Husband Beat Me and I Gave Him a Second Chance - If He Lays One Finger on Me Again I'm Leaving
A woman who was violently beaten by her husband after a New Year's Eve party refuses to suffer any more abuse
- My Future Mother-in-Law Wants to Stop My Wedding - My Fiance Must Choose: It's Me or His Mother!
A woman tries to halt her son's wedding due to rumours of his fiancee's infidelity, and a pensioner hopes a DNA test will help him discover if he is the product of an affair
- My Husband Is a Cheating Control Freak: Now I Have a New Lover and I Want a Divorce!
Talk show featuring a woman who wants to divorce her estranged husband
- Abandoned As an 18-Month-Old Baby - Why Did My Dad Walk Out and Leave Me?
Families are reunited, including a man who meets his father for the first time in 30 years, while people with missing loved ones make appeals
- My Jealous Sister Beats Me Black and Blue, I Had to Call the Police to Come and Protect Me
A woman who claims her sister is a liar and a thief
- My Husband's Gambling Has Cost Him Our Marriage. I'm Taking Our Baby and Walking Away
A man pleads with his wife for forgiveness, but she says she would rather remain a single mother
- My Husband Kept His Other Family Secret - I Want Answers from His Mistress's Daughter!
A woman claims her husband led a double life for 26 years, and had a mistress and three children - a secret she only discovered after his death. Meanwhile, a female tries to persuade her pregnant friend to control her temper for the sake of her unborn baby
- My Sister Demanded Cash to Fund Dad's Funeral: I Refused to Pay and We've Not Spoken in 26 Years
Two sisters who have not spoken since their father's funeral confront each other, and a man suspects his teenage son has been stealing money and vandalising property
- My Sister Exposed Herself As A Secret Gambler - But Am I to Blame for Her Online Bingo Addiction?
A woman reveals a secret bingo addiction to her shocked family
- Niece, You Have Seven Babies and Sleep with Truckers - You've Gone Off the Rails Since You Buried Your Dad
Talk show featuring a woman who is disgusted by her niece's reckless behaviour
- My Wife of 19 Years Made Me Choose - My Marriage or My Long-Lost Daughter
A woman is concerned that her sister will welcome back her husband after his 14-month prison term for assaulting her, while a man returns to the show to hear the DNA test results that could reunite him with his daughter
- My Teen Sister Gets Paid to Pose for Seedy Sex Sites. Now She's Marrying a Man Old Enough to Be Her Dad
A woman whose sister started posing for erotic images at the age of 18 tries to convince her wayward sibling not to marry someone old enough to be her father. Meanwhile, after £240 was stolen from his family home, a man sets out to prove his innocence before his weary relatives disown him
- One Woman - Two Men: Who Will She Choose?
A woman is forced to choose between two friends after dating them both for more than three years, and a lonely man explains why he advertised for no-strings sex
- Our Relationship Died the Same Day As Our Dog - My Ex Refused to Put Him Down Leaving Me in Debt
A woman confronts her former fiance, demanding repayment after he made her foot the bill for expensive veterinary treatment to prolong the life of their seriously injured dog. A man also seeks answers from the long-lost father he has not seen since he was an infant
- The Police Caught My Brother Naked on the Street - His Shameful Behaviour Is Killing Our Mother!
A man claims the drunken behaviour of his brother is driving their mother to despair. Meanwhile, a woman who has not seen her father for seven years explains her sudden disappearance, revealing how she went into hiding to avoid a violent ex-partner, and has only emerged to invite her dad to walk her down the aisle
- Pictures of Naked Men and Dirty Texts. Is My Fiancee Looking for Sex on the Net?
A man confronts his wife with allegations that she is addicted to cybersex
- Our Three-day Affair Turned Into a 15-year Nightmare!
A man tells of a neighbour who is determined to make him miserable after a fling 15 years previously
- My Stepdaughter Wants Sex with Me - I Found Her Waiting Naked in the Bed!
A woman accuses her stepfather of trying to initiate a sexual relationship with her - but he claims she keeps making advances toward him
- My Son's Quest for Fame Will Result in His Death - But He's an Idiot Who Claims to Be a Local Celebrity
A man is accused by his father of behaving childishly due to his interest in entertaining people by injuring himself and posting images of the results online
- My Sister Is Trying to Steal My Family from Me - I'll Fight Her in the Aisle if She Comes to My Wedding!
A woman who was recently reunited with her long-lost sister claims her newly returned sibling is trying to monopolise their mother's affections, and warns her she is not welcome at her wedding. Meanwhile, a man with 23 children takes part in a DNA test to discover whether he has found his 24th child
- My Sister Is a Disgrace to Our Family - She Drink-Drives with Her Baby in the Car
A mother isn't sure whether her ex-partner or a man she had a two-month fling with fathered her son. Plus, a woman accuses her boyfriend of being unfaithful
- My Sister Invited Three Men into My Home. She Was Supposed to Be Babysitting My Child!
A woman accuses her younger sister of being disrespectful and promiscuous, and an engaged couple prove to have conflicting plans for the future
- My Sister's Furious - I Had Her Fiance's Love Child - Our Secret Two-Year Affair Got Me Pregnant!
A pregnant woman claims she has been having a two-year affair with her sister's boyfriend, but he insists their baby is the result of a one-night stand
- My Sister's in Debt and Had to Sell Her Jewellery - Will She Earn Cash as a Street Walking Prostitute?
Former world champion sprinter Dwain Chambers discusses second chances
- My Son Says He Burgled a House to Save a Cat - How Can I Stop Him Becoming a Career Criminal
A mother shares her concerns for her 18-year-old son, who has an Asbo and has been caught breaking into houses and stealing from them. Plus, a woman who is convinced she is so ugly that her husband will leave her for someone better looking
- My Son Ended His Life After Loan Sharks' Threats - Now One of the Thugs Is in Jail, I Feel Justice Is Done
A mother retells the story of how alleged threats from loan sharks contributed to her son's suicide, and talks of her fight for justice for all victims of predatory moneylenders
- My Fiancee Gets Drunk and Beats Me Up... So I Jilted Her Weeks Before Our Wedding!
Talk show featuring everyday people with incredible stories to tell
- My Fiance Makes Me Live Off Benefits in Poverty. All I Want Is a Meal Out and an Engagement Ring
A woman confronts her fiance about getting a job, and threatens to cancel the wedding if he does not find work. Plus, a female who wants to take a lie detector test to prove she has not been having an affair behind her partner's back
- Kids Today Need to Learn Some Respect - It's Parents' Fault Hoodies Are on Our Streets
Two former convicts discuss their work helping to reform problem youths and preventing them taking the same path into a life of crime
- I've Taken Your Woman and I'll Be a Dad to Your Kids - Quit Stalking Us and Let Us Be a Happy Family!
A man confronts his ex-girlfriend over claims that she was unfaithful, and a woman reveals her friend has been having an affair with a married man for two years
- I've Spent £500,000 to Get My Perfect Body - I'm the Real Life Barbie, I'm Plastic and Proud
Viewers discuss their extensive cosmetic surgeries as a means of preserving or even perfecting their appearance. Among the guests is a woman proud of her Barbie-like proportions
- Lie Detect My Brother-in-Law - He Brainwashed My Son and Stole My Shoes!
The husband of a woman who accused her brother of stealing from items from her house comes into the studio to set the record straight
- Love, Stop Your Controlling Ways - Or I'm Leaving You for the Landlord
The presenter steps in to help resolve a problematic relationship, which could end in the couple splitting up
- Married Men Paid Me to Take My Clothes Off - But Even if I Was Broke I'd Never Dance Again
Guests including a former stripper, a porn star and a prostitute discuss the adult entertainment industry and their own experiences. Also featured is a woman who is a mother-of-three by day, but a man-beating dominatrix by night
- Married for Three Weeks and You Threaten to Leave Me - Have a Baby with Me, Not One of Your Ex-Lovers!
A woman is accused of cheating by her husband after just three weeks of marriage, and his jealousy threatens to destroy their relationship. Plus, a 55-year-old man who has never had a girlfriend and is looking for love
- A Man Walked into a Pub and Said My Son Was His - Is He the Product of an Illicit Affair? DNA Test Him!
A man who was told of his wife's infidelities by someone in the pub has suspected for 30 years he is not his son's biological father and now demands a DNA test. Plus, a woman reveals she has been terrorised by her only child
- Accused of Anger and Cat Food Crimes Against My Kids. Why Has My Ex Brainwashed Them to Hate Me?
A father whose wife left him for another woman tries to find out why his children show him no respect, and a man with an uncontrollable temper tells his fiancee how she can help him
- I've Let My Son and His Fiancee Live with Me - But They Have to Sleep on the Floor
Daytime discussion. A woman claims her son is being brainwashed by his girlfriend of six years
- I've Been in Jail for Armed Robbery and Can't Get a Job - Now I'm Facing a Sex Ban and Being Chucked Out!
A woman confronts her partner who, after being imprisoned for 25 years for a crime he did not commit, refuses to get a job, spends her money and pawns her possessions
- I've Been Banned from Taking My Kids to Blackpool - I Want My Ex to Give Me Access to My Four Children
After an incident with sleeping tablets, Janet believes she can no longer trust her fiance Eric and wants to know the truth, while Gillian claims her best friend of 10 years has called her racist names and tried to seduce one of her partners
- I've Banned My Stepdaughter from the Family Home - She Stole Her Mother's Jewels and Sold the Violin
A man claims he has watched his stepdaughter transform from a well-adjusted girl into a lazy, thieving drug abuser. However, she has a different story to tell. Also, the host meets a man whose seven wives and 10 children all live as one big happy family
- I've Been Reunited with the Son I Put Up for Adoption - But I Never Want to See His Thieving Brother Again!
A man who was reunited with his father wants to meet the rest of his family, unaware of the long-standing feud between them
- I've Brought Up All My Daughters on My Own: They Repay Me by Branding Me a Liar!
Featuring a woman who found love bites on her fiance's neck - which he claims he got by playing with a dog
- I've Got a Secret Sexy Job and I'm Recruiting
A man joins Trisha in the studio to recruit new staff for his unusual naked cleaning service
- I've Found the Man I Believe to Be My Father - But He Wants a DNA Test to Prove I'm His Daughter!
A woman thinks she has found her father, but the man does not believe she is his daughter
- I've Forgiven My Wife for Her Illicit Christmas Fling...But Is She a Serial Cheat? I Need a Lie Detector Test
A man who spent Christmas in prison worries that his wife has been unfaithful more than once
- Men of Britain - You Only Live Once - Don't Take Women Too Seriously!
A man claiming to be Britain's laziest father explains his belief that his wife should indulge his every whim, and a woman claims modern-day men have lost their sense of romance
- Midday Sex Calls and Office Romps - Stop Your Accusations - I'm Carrying Your Baby!
Talk show featuring a man who believes his partner is having an affair while he is at work
- My Daughter Threw a Knife in My Back - Should I Kick Her Out?
A father who thinks he has been too soft on his daughter discusses whether he should kick her out
- My Daughter Threw a Knife in My Back - Should I Kick Her Out?
A man is at the end of his tether with the violent behaviour of his daughter, who smashes up the house when she does not get her own way and once threw a knife at his back. The harassed father decides whether to kick her out
- My Daughter Is Jealous of Her Long Lost Sister - She Threatened to Stamp All over My Grave
A woman claims her daughter's fits of jealousy are tearing her family apart
- My Daughter Took Me to Court for Unlawful Eviction - Now She's Stopped Me from Seeing My Grandkids!
A grandmother claims her 40-year-old daughter is making her life hell, and a man with a violent history tries to overcome his problems for the sake of his pregnant partner
- My Drunk Ex Was Pregnant and Paralytic - I Don't Even Want Her Bringing Up My Child!
A man who wants custody of his unborn child because he believes his former girlfriend is not fit to be a mother
- My Ex Threatened to Put Me in the Ground - He Came at Me with a Shovel!
A woman claims her former partner is out to steal her washing machine, having already made off with her cooker. To make matters worse, she also reveals he stormed into her house with a shovel, intent on burying her. Also, a girl who was forced to watch her mother be murdered by a malicious lover tells her harrowing story
- My Ex Kicked Me Out and Made Me Homeless - Now Her New Husband Is Playing Daddy to My Son!
Featuring a man who is desperate to discover if his fiancee has been unfaithful to him
- My Ex Is Stalking My House and Begging Me Back - I Dumped Him Because I'm Sure He's Cheated!
A man is desperate to prove he was never unfaithful after his partner found secret letters from other women
- My Daughter-in-Law Plotted to Get My Son Stabbed - Now She's Locked Up and He's a Single Dad!
The story of a father of four whose wife was found guilty of conspiracy to cause ABH after he suffered a near-fatal knife attack at a concert
- My Daughter Claimed I Beat Her with an Ashtray - Then She Told the Family That I'd Died in Hospital
A woman is desperate to clear her name following a bout of nasty rumours spread by her daughter, and two sisters who have not seen each other for 21 years are reunited
- My 2ft 7in Son Is a Primordial Dwarf - People Stare and Refuse to Believe He's Four Years Old
A man wants to give his primordial dwarf son a normal life, but struggles with the attitude of the general public and even his wife
- Mum's Husband Loves Talking to Sexy Strangers - We'll Prove He's the Kinky Secret Sex Line Caller
A man is confronted by his wife of two months, who received a mobile phone bill containing more than 200 calls to sex lines not long after throwing him out. Plus, a woman tells how she got touch with the person she grew up believing to be her father, only for him to deny being related to her
- Mum Forced Me to Live on the Streets When I Was 15 Because She Loves My Sister More Than Me
A girl admits she is jealous of her older sister, who she thinks gets all their mother's attention
- My Broke Brother's Bought a Seaside Chalet - Did He Steal £12,000 I'd Hidden in My Freezer?
A man confronts his brother over suspicions that he stole money from him
- My Brother-in-Law Confessed to Five Affairs! Sister - It's Time You Divorced That Love Rat
A woman reluctant to split from of her adulterous husband is given some long-overdue advice by her concerned sister
- My Daughter Accuses Me of Snatching Her Child. Now I'm Fighting for Access to My Grandchildren
A woman accused of snatching her own grandchildren and now fighting for access to them confronts her daughter
- My Dad Wanted Us to Get Rid of Our Child - He's Banned from Our Baby and the Wedding
A man explains why the memory of years of neglect have caused him to ban his father from interfering with the life of his grandchild. Plus, a woman explains why she threw her daughter out after a blazing argument
- The Police Dragged My Violent Partner Out of My House - Is He Using His New Flat to Bed Other Women?
A woman worries for the future of her relationship amid concerns her sometimes violent partner is being unfaithful