The Treacle People: Season 2
- Season 2 Episode 13: Sticky Like One!
A royal visitor to Sabden gives Bert a medal
- Season 2 Episode 13: Loose Change
Silas makes a special kind of ginger beer with unusual side-effects
- Season 2 Episode 12: It's a Funny Old Game
The Boggarts commit every foul in the book during a game of football
- Season 2 Episode 11: Euroboggarts
Silas wants to do business in Europe, and hatches a plan to export treacle to France
- Season 2 Episode 10: Rollercop
PC Pendle needs transportation to do his job, but all Chief Inspector Foulridge can provide is a pair of roller blades
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Grim Day Out
The miners set off on a well-earned holiday, but Lill's navigation skills cause problems
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Quest for the Golden Nugget!
Wizzle is delighted when his Treacle Tracker helps him find a fresh supply of the sticky stuff
- Season 2 Episode 6: Smug Smugglers
The villagers realise Barrow and Furness are up to no good, and try to expose their mischief-making
- Season 2 Episode 5: Scares and Stripes
PC Nico Pendle practises for his Sergeant's exam by arresting the entire village
- Season 2 Episode 3: Stuck Up Job
The miners do a spot of redecorating in the Bubble and Boggart - but Lillian might not be too pleased with the results
- Season 2 Episode 2: Digger Digs In
Brendon's Scottish cousin becomes flavour of the month
- Season 2 Episode 1: One Flu Over the Boggart's Nest
All the Boggarts are struck down with flu, but Brendon's Scottish cousin suggests a remedy - porridge
The Treacle People: Season 1
- Season 1 Episode 13: Show Up for the Showdown
The sticky heroes hold a village show, but don't know what to do with 300 tons of surplus candy floss
- Season 1 Episode 12: Slippery Slopes
Silas starts a waffle business in the hope of making a fortune
- Season 1 Episode 11: Where's Charlie?
Charlie seeks his fortune, but finds only bad luck waiting for him at Nellie Newchurch's Perfect Parkin Parlour
- Season 1 Episode 10: Sticky Like Us
The villagers try to free themselves from the Professor's sticky treacle vapour
- Season 1 Episode 9: Sounds Crazy!
Rosie and Wizzle take popular music to town with the Professor's 'Sound Sponge'
- Season 1 Episode 9: What's the Drill?
The Professor uses his latest invention - a turbo drill - to cause chaos, tunnelling through treacle and wrecking rocks
- Season 1 Episode 8: Revolting Boggarts
The mischievous Boggarts run riot in Bessie village - so Silas steps in to stop them
- Season 1 Episode 7: Stormy Weather
Wizzle goes to rescue Moobark but ends up trapped in a ginger-beer flood
- Season 1 Episode 6: It Must Be Fete
The miners hold a fete, but the event turns out to be a disaster
- Season 1 Episode 5: Double Digging
The sticky heroes begin digging a tunnel, having failed to export treacle from the valley by balloon
- Season 1 Episode 4: Up, Up and Away!
The Professor builds a balloon to find the best route to export the Sabden syrup seekers' sticky produce beyond the valley
- Season 1 Episode 3: Trouble at t'Mill
Rosie and Wizzle look for a summer job, but Uncle Silas soon discovers they are not quite ready for the world of work
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Great Escape
The Professor comes to rescue when the heroes become trapped in the mines
- Season 1 Episode 1: Treacle Trouble
The inventor of the world's first treacle-powered engine begins to panic when stocks of the sticky fuel start to run dry