Travelscope: Season 5 (2011)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Rwanda -- In Search of Chimpanzees
Thirteen primate species, more than 140 orchid species and 275 bird species populate the Nyungwe National Park in Rwanda.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Rwanda -- Among the Gorillas
Trekking the mountain forest of the Parc National des Volcans in search of Rwanda's endangered mountain gorillas and golden monkeys.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Port Aransas, Texas -- Fun on the Texas' Coast
Cruising the South Texas Coast on a University of Texas research vessel.
- Season 5 Episode 10: San Antonio, Texas -- More Than the Alamo
Celebrating Cinco de Mayo in San Antonio.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Greece -- Cruising the Isles
Exploring the Greek Isles.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Taiwan -- The Culture of Tea
Ocean hot baths in Green Island; Orchid Island's Tao people.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Taiwan -- The Culture of Tea
Traditional tea snacks; Assam tea farm; Lantern Festival.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Ireland -- the West Is Best
Dingle Peninsula; Puck Fair in Killorglin on the Ring of Kerry; Blasket Islanders.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Guatemala's Semana Santa -- Easter Week
Guatemala City, Antigua and Lago de Atitlán in Guatemala; communal creation of alfombras during religious processions.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Switzerland -- Scaling the Jungfrau Region
Grindelwald Valley's Jungfrau region in Switzerland; Swiss mountain culture; cheese-making demonstration; Gleckstein, a mountain hut for climbers.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Switzerland -- Celebrating St. Moritz
St. Moritz in the Engadine region of Switzerland; trekking into the Rhaetian Alps.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Istanbul -- At the Crossroads of History
The history of Istanbul, Turkey, and its neighborhoods.
- Season 5 Episode 1: St. Vincent & the Grenadines -- Close to Home, but a World Away
Caribbean isles offer a wide range of water activities; searching for the St. Vincent parrot; swimming with endangered sea turtles; Union Island Maroon Festival.
Travelscope: Season 4 (2010)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Mozambique, Africa
Indigo Bay Island Resort and Spa on Bazaruto Island; Azura Resort on Benguerra Island; Bazaruto Marine National Park.
- Season 4 Episode 12: South Africa -- On Safari!
Lion Sands Private Game Reserve; Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre; safari through African bush.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Cappadocia, Turkey
A hot-air balloon ride over Cappadocia, Turkey, including the Goreme Valley.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Gathering in Scotland
Scottish clans come together at The Gathering in Edinburgh; Glasgow; whiskey distillery; the Duke of Argyle at Inverary Castle.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Fredericksburg, Texas
Fredericksburg, Texas, offers historic attractions and a deep-rooted German heritage; Enchanted Rock; Texas roots music.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Thailand -- From Golden Triangle to White Sands
Krabi Peninsula; Golden Triangle; coffee, tea and macadamia nut plantation; elephant camp.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Thailand -- Rediscovering Bangkok
Backroads and waterways of old and new Bangkok, Thailand; the ancient art of crafting a monk's alms bowl; roasting Thai coffee.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Germany's Winter Carnival
The history of the Fasnacht Carnvial in Germany.
- Season 4 Episode 5: New Brunswick's Acadian Festival
New Brunswick is Canada's only bilingual province; Caraquet Acadian Festival; Acadian Peninsula.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Swiss Roots
Stops in and around Lucerne, Switzerland, include Mount Pilatus and the shops in the village of Schwyz; making cheese.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Tasmania, Australia
Prisons in Port Arthur in Tasmania, Australia; hiking Cradle Mountain National Park; ecocruise; the Tasmanian devil.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Victoria, Australia
Melbourne, Australia; the Shipwreck Coast; Grampians National Park; close encounters with kangaroos, koalas and emus.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Crossing the Swiss Alps
Lake Geneva's lakeside villages including the Olympic city of Lausanne; Bettmeralp.
Travelscope: Season 3 (2009)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Madhya Pradesh, India -- India's Rural Heart
An expedition to Bandhavgarh National Park's tiger reserve; morning rituals along the holy Narmada River; the Diwali Festival.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Madhya Pradesh, India -- The Heart of India
India's capital, New Delhi; the ancient Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Williamsburg, Virginia -- America's Historic Triangle
Tracing America's birth in Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg and Yorktown, Va.; kayaking the Chickahominy River; sailing on a four-masted schooner.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Guatemala -- Seeking the Past in Tikai and Yaxha
Guatemala's Mayan legacy at the temples of Tikal and Yaxha; El Quetzal Biotope Nature Reserve.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Guatemala -- The Maya of the Western Highlands
Ancient Spanish colonial capital of Antigua; Guatemala's Mayan highland villages; coffee plantation; weaving lesson on a traditional back-strap loom.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Italy -- Friuli-Venezia Giulia -- Italy's Hidden Region
Italy's region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia on the Slovenian border; tour through wine country.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Papua New Guinea -- Cultural Encounters in an Ancient World
Cultural encounters with the Huli Wigmen in Papua New Guinea's remote highlands; journey to the Sepik River.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Austria -- Celebrating the Vine in Vienna and the Burgenland
Burgenland wine country in Vienna, Austria; the wine cafes of the villages along Burgenland's Lake Neusiedl.
- Season 3 Episode 5: West Virginia -- Wild and Wonderful
Paddling the New River Gorge; biking up a mountain trail; West Virginia's coal mining past.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Chile -- The Driest Place on Earth
Chile's Atacama Desert, the driest place on the planet, is alive with wildlife and culture.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Chile -- From Seaside to Mountaintop
Chilean capital of Santiago; glacier-trekking ice climbers; wine touring in the Maipo Valley; port city of Valparaíso.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Alberta, Canada -- The Canadian Rockies
Mountain village of Banff; chateau and tea houses of Lake Louise; Jasper National Park.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Fiji -- Island Hopping
Touring islands, including the private island of Matangi and Jean-Michel Cousteau's resort.
Travelscope: Season 2 (2008)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Zambia River Adventure
A safari camp on the shore of the Zambezi River; historic Livingstone Island at the edge of Victoria Falls.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Zambia Bush Adventure
Wildlife and cultural encounters with the animals and people of Zambia's Luangwa Valley.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Thailand -- Islands and Festivals
Ko Samui; Loy Krathong Festival in Chiang Moi includes fireworks and 5,000 floating paper lanterns.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Thailand -- Bangkok and the River Kwai
Markets, palaces and temples of Bangkok; camps on the River Kwai; Hellfire Pass; Death Railway.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Brunswick
Searching for spring salmon along the Miramichi River Route in New Brunswick, Canada; Miramichi's fishing and lumber history.
- Season 2 Episode 8: South Africa
Safari at the Shamwari Wildlife Preserve; town of Alicedale; a Capetown area winery.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Valencia, Spain
The cafes, pubs and local markets of Valencia, Spain; textile and ceramic artisans; Las Fallas.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Ottawa, Canada
Canada's capital, Ottawa; canoeing beneath Parliament Hill; War Museum; culinary training ground Cordon Bleu.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Taiwan -- The Natural Side
Taiwan's national parks; Taroko Gorge.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Taiwan -- City and Culture
Attractions of Taiwan's capital city, Taipei; Taiwan's ethnic minority people.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Naturally Los Angeles
Hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains; wine tasting in Malibu; Venice Beach drum circle.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Germany's Holiday Markets
Northern Germany's Christmas markets.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Cruising Alaska's Inside Passage
Cruising on the Seven Seas Mariner; Alaska's Inside Passage, with stops in Prince Rupert, B.C., Juneau, Skagway and Sitka.
Travelscope: Season 1 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 1 Episode 14: The Acadian Festival and the Fundy Isles, New Brunswick, Canada
The French Acadian culture and the English Loyalist culture live in harmony on New Brunswick, Canada - Canada's only bilingual province.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Brittany, France
Hiking and biking in Brittany, France; oysters and crepes.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Custer Country, Montana
Re-enactors annually recreate Custer's last stand at the Battle of the Little Bighorn in Custer County, Mont.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Ontario, Canada's Far North
MoCreebec and Moose Cree struggle to keep their cultures alive on Moose Factory Island, Ontario.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Desert Birds, Bats and Wildflowers
California wildflowers; Birding and Nature Festival in Yuma, Ariz.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Islands of Malaysia
The islands of Penang and Langkawi in Malaysia.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Colors of Malaysia
The Colors of Malaysia Festival spotlights the different states and people of the region through music, song, dance and costumes.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Churchill's Beluga Whales and Polar Bears
Thousands of beluga whales frolic in the Churchill River; polar bears migrate to the shores of Hudson Bay.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Winter and Summer in Newfoundland
Cultural, scenic and wildlife adventures in Canada's Eastern-most province.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Santa Ynez Valley, California
A full menu of romantic activities in addition to wine tasting abound in Santa Barbara's Santa Ynez wine country.
- Season 1 Episode 4: In the Path of the Conquistadors
Loreto in Baja California, Mexico, is the first Spanish capital of the Californias and the Philippines.
- Season 1 Episode 3: New Brunswick: Fall and Winter
English speakers and Francophones thrive together in Canada's New Brunswick autumn and winter.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Flathead Valley, Montana
Glacier National Park; Flathead Lake may be the largest natural fresh-water lake west of the Mississippi.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Manzanillo, Mexico and the Costa Alegre
The film '10' publicizes Mexico's Costa Alegre and Manzanillo; Colima has rain forests and active volcanoes.