- Grand Central: An American Treasure
A special tour of Grand Central terminal, the world's largest train terminal.
- Last Streamliners Through the Rockies
Last run in 1967 of the Royal Gorge; ride from Denver on the Rio Grande Zephyr in 1970.
- CPR 2816: Restoration and Testing
Seldom seen steam locomotive rebuilding and operations on this famous 4-6-4 Hudson.
- Canadian Steam 1957
Vintage steam treasures from a bygone era.
- 614 Encore
The 4-8-4 makes its final tour in 1981.
- 2839: A Royal Farewell
- Big Boys and Challengers
Classic footage of some of the largest steam locomotives ever built.
- Potomac Eagle
A spectacular West Virginia train rides where eagles fly.
- Military Trains
World War II era films; modern military trains.
- Early Diesels Vol. 2
Different types of early diesels.
- Steam Memories of Ontario
Wheel arrangement of the 4-6-0, 2-8-0's and the 2-8-2's.
- Great Steam Trains
Steam engines that are not in operation today.
- Rocky Mountain Snowplow
The operation of a steam-powered rotary snowplow to open a snow-bound railroad.
Railroad scenes taken over a 17-year period.
- First Train to Toltec
Exciting and unusual steam train action in the Colorado Rockies.
- SP 4449 The Daylight
Historic action of the famous Daylight 4449.
- Western Canada
Scenic trains of Canada.
- Western Canada
Scenic trains of Canada.
- Western Rails: Discovering the West
A variety of interesting places and western scenery from the Mississippi to the pacific ocean.
- Ohio Steam Spectacular
Special steam photo trains with ex-Canadian Pacific 1293 and Grand Trunk 4-8-4 6325.
- 6325 Return to Steam
The 2001 break-in operations and first excursion for former Grand Trunk 4-8-4 steam engine number 6325.
- Plow Extras
Historic snow plow runs in 1988 with vintage diesel power; a plow wreck.
- Illinois Junctions 2
Woodland Junction; Danville Effingham; Centralia.
- Illinois Junctions
A variety of railroads at Watseka, Gilman, Tolono, Sidney and Tuscola.
- Last Streamliners Through the Rockies
The last run in 1967 of the Royal Gorge; ride from Denver on the Rio Grande Zephyr.
- Train Mountain 2012 Trienniel
The world's longest miniature hobby railroad according to the 2004 Guinness world records.
- Into the Feather River Canyon
- Lackawanna Legacy
- Union Pacific 844
Scenes of the 844 from factory delivery; rebuild footage after November, 2004.
- Union Pacific 3985
The power and excitement of today's Union Pacific Challenger 3985.
- Big Steam 844: Western Heritage Tour to California
No. 844 steams to California over fabled Donner Pass and Feather River Canyon.
- Jersey Diesels; U-Boats
- Midwest Traction: Vol. 3
North Shore line In winter.
- Edaville Collection
The little engine 2-4-4T 7 pulls a special photo freight through spectacular fall colors.
- Chicago & North Western F7 Diesels
Chicago and North Western 4-6-0 steam locomotive1385 teams up with two F7 diesels to pull the 29 car Circus World Museum train from Baraboo to Milwaukee.
A festival of steam on the Washington Central.
- Rails to Rodeo; Colorado Railroad Museum 50th Anniversary
- Rails to Suburbia - The Strang Line & Overland Park
A man, his railway and the suburban community he helped create.
- Chinese Steam: Last Big Steam Railroad
The Jing Peng pass in Minchuria.
- Chessie Safety Express
- Santa Fe 3751: The California Limited
- Coaster: San Diego to Oceanside
- Amtrak: The First 40 Years
- Steamfest II: 2010
- Steam and Dieset on the Nickel Plate Road
- Prairie Rails: History of the Granger Railroads
- Erie Steam
Commuter and main line power.
- The Schuykill Shifter
- Tin Feathers and Gasoline Fumes; America and the Passenger Train
- Convention Highlights: Huntington NRHS 1991
- Dreams Do Come True: The Restoration of Santa Fe Railroad Pacific Class 3415
A railroad project.
- Ohio Central 6325: Return To the High Iron
- Winter Daylight: 4449
Over the Cascades to the Washington Centennial Winter Games.
- 8444: Down the Deschutes; 4449: Over the Siskiyou
- Daylight: The Most Beautiful Train In The World
History of the Southern Pacific train from 1937 to 1971.
- BNSF Railway's Gateway Sub
- Trainfest on the Dennison Railroad
- PRR 1223 & 7002 - Excursion Service
- Rails to Roanoke
Footage of the 1987 NRHS Convention.
- No. 261 New River Adventure
Traveling the Chesapeake & Ohio main line in Hinton.
- Shays in the Redwoods
Winding through coastal redwoods in California's Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Caltrain 2005
Stations and locations on the Caltrain right-of-way.
- ACE: Stockton to San Jose
ACE's F40PH-3C locomotives in action; ACE and Union Pacific trains.
- Steamfest 2007
Robert Dollar Co. No. 3 was back under steam for the first time since 1959 after an eight-year restoration effort.
- 2472 in Niles Canyon: Southern Pacific P-8 Class 4-6-2 2472 on the Niles Canyon Railway
- Shasta Steam
Yreka Western 2-8-2 No. 19 pulling a mixed train over the entire length of the RR from Yreka to Montague and back.
- Susquehanna Steam Express
Susquehanna Railroad's Chinese-built SY Class 2-8-2 142.
- New York Steam Showcase: New York Along the Hudson
- Milwaukee Road No. 261: Best of the Rest: Vol. 1
- Steam and Diesel on the Pennsylvania Railroad: Vol. 2
- Doubleheader! PRR 1223 and 7002
- Jersey Central, B&Q, and Reading: Vol. 3
- More Roarin' Runbys
- New York & Long Branch
- Memories of the Lehigh Valley: Vol. 3 & 4
- Blue Mountain Odyssey
- St. Louis Steam Spectacular: The Official Video of the 1990 NRHS Convention
Footage of the 1990 NRHS Convention.
- Third Avenue Railway Vol. 3: The Connecticut Company
- Articulated's: Union Pacific 4664-3985 vs. Norfolk and Western 2664-12218
- The North Shore Line: The 1940's and 1960's
- Steaming to LA
Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal 50th anniversary celebration.
- Third Avenue Railway: Vol. 1 and 2
- New York: Els and Subways
- Steams in the Northeast III: Delaware & Hudson
- The Valley Railroad: History and Operations
- PRR 1361: The Pride of Altoona
- Chicago Surface Lines and Chicago L's
A system with 3500 streetcars covers 1070 miles of track.
- Brooklyn Trolleys
Coney Island, Prospect Park, Sea Gate, Canarsie and Fresh Pond by trolley.
- Reading Company Scrapbooks Vol. 1 and 2
Very rare scenes of the steam-powered Crusader and the Reading Terminal in Philadelphia.
- The Magnificent GG-1: The Pennsylvania RR
A famous electric locomotive.
- Union Pacific's Cascade Sub: Cascade Summit to Klamath Falls Part 2
- Union Pacific's Cascade Sub: Eugene to Cascade Summit Part 1
- New Orleans and Texas Trolleys
Trolley line in New Orleans; PCCs; older heavyweight cars during the early 1950s.
- New York Central Steam and Diesel
First-generation diesels in action from Manhattan to Albany.
- Memories of the CNJ, B&O and RDG: Vol. 1 and 2
- The Shasta Route
Union Pacific's Valley and Black Butte subdivisions.
- The Nickel Plate Story Omaha: Rail Metropolis
- Memories of the New Haven Railroad
- Summer Steam Spectacular Vol.1 the 484's: Part 2
- Summer Steam Spectacular Vol. 1: the 484's part 1
- 1522: A Grand Farewell
- SP&S 700: Homecoming Excursion
- New River Adventure
- Train Festival
Celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the Dennison Railroad Museum.
- 3751: Grand Canyon Special
- Steam Dream: The Ohio Central Story
- 4449 Return to Freedom
- Milwaukee Road Number 26
Following along from Green Bay to Galesburg, Ill.
- Photo Special on the Durango and Silverton
The Rio Grande on the Durango; Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- A New England Rail Adventure
Amtrak's Vermonter; Maine's Narrow Gauge Railroad; Conway Scenic Railway.
- The Coast Starlight
Witness Southern Pacific sites on a trip from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- Rails to Polar Bear Paradise
From the northern grain port of Churchill, Manitoba to the Tundra community.
- Cab Ride Through Copper Canyon Country
South Orient Express from Creel to Divisadero, Mexico.
- Salt Creek Canyon by Starlight
Trains wind their trains up and over the Cascade Mountain Range between upper Ore. and Calif.
- The Trains and Treasures of Europe
The Eurostar; TVG; Glacier; Bernia Express; Venice Simplon Orient Express.
- Memories of the Pennsylvania Railroad Volumes I and II Part 2
Steam trains on the Long Island Rail Road.
- Memories of the Pennsylvania Railroad, Volumes I and II
Steam action on the Long Island Railroad.
- C&O614: Return of a Thoroughbred
Excursions between Hoboken, N.J and Port Jervis, N.Y.
- C&O 614: Winter Coal Trains
Coverage of the big 4-8-4 pulling coal trains in test runs during the 1985 cold snap.
- Ross Rowland
The story of Ross E. Rowland, Jr., known as America's greatest rail fan.
- Return of the Rambles
Famed ex-Reading Class T-1 4-8-4 2102 returned to main line service; excursions from Reading to Harrisburg.
- Memories of Steam in the Northeast
Historic film features a collection of steam power in the late 30s and early 40s.
- Railroads in Wartime
Classic films produced during WWII and the Korean War showcase the importance of American railroads.Monday 25th May 6:00pm EDT - RFD TV
- Action Under the Wires
The magnificent GG-1 heavy-duty electric railroading on the former Pennsylvania Railroad.
- I Love Big Trains Part 2
South Shore Line; 4449 Southern Pacific daylight.
- I Love Big Trains: Part 1
Europe's premiere high speed rail; Ill. Railway Museum; Ind. Harbor Belt Railroad.
- Railfanning the Silverton
Photographer's guide to the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge.
- Steamfest: A Festival of Steam on the Washington Central
Spokane, Portland & Seattle Class E-1 4-8-4 700, Southern Pacific Daylight 4-8-4 4449 and Great Western 2-8-0 51.
- Luxury Rides the Rails
The history of private rail cars; Railfan adventures in the Lehigh Valley volume 2.
- Dome Car Magic: A History of Railroad Dome Cars
The history of railroad sightseeing cars, from Burlington's 1945 Silver Dome to today's full length models; Railfun adventures in the Lehigh Valley.
- Alco, Iron Ore and More
Alco and Baldwin diesels in action on the railroads of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- Memories of the Long Island Railroad
This collection presents vignettes of the LIRR from the late 1940's to the 1960's.
- Brooklyn Trolleys Vol. 2 ; Nostalgic Trolley Tour
Traction tour of Brooklyn visits a number of elevated and subway lines in the Borough.
- Brooklyn Trolleys Vol.1; Nostalgic Trolley Tour
Brooklyn's former street railway system.
- Omaha, Rail Metropolis
Omaha Rail Metropolis on the Plains, hosted by Westbrook Van Voorhees.
- Memories of the Lehigh Valley
Lehigh Valley trains in action between Newark, N.J. and Allentown, Penn.
- Western Maryland: Steam and Diesel
Western Maryland Railway's huge steam locomotives, F-units, and scenery.
- Lackawanna Legacy: The DL & W Electrics
The Lackawanna Railroad inaugurated electric suburban service.
- C&O 614; Chessie Safety Express
Excursions of 1980 - 81 pulled by restored Chesapeake & Ohio Class J3a 4-8-4 614.
- Memories of Steam in New England
Steam locomotives on the New Haven, Central Vermont, and Maine Central Railroads.
- Susquehanna Spectacular
New York, Susquehanna, & Western Railroads.
- Jersey Diesels: The U-boats, NJ Transit U34CH's
Complete history of the NJ Transit U34CH's commuter locomotives.
- The Diesel That Revolutionized Railroading In America
Fiftieth Anniversary of the Model FT diesel-electric freight locomotive.
Riders, operators and managers of the Southern Pacific from 1937-1971.
- The California Zephyr
Silver Thread Through the West; grand hotel on wheels; a sliver lady.
- Rio Grande Ski Train
Traveling to the slopes of Winter Park, Colo.; 'Luxury Rides the Rails' era.
- Super Chief: Speed, Style and Service
A passenger train of the Santa Fe Railway travels from Chicago to Los Angeles.
- Canadian Pacific 2317
A locomotive in heavy mainline passenger-service at Steamtown, Scranton, Pa.
- Edaville Collection
Maine two-footers; Edavill Railroad.
- Circus Train
History of circus trains; journey of steam-powered train from Baraboo to Milwaukee.
- Four Days of Steam in Dixie
Steam action on the Southern Railway; a restored Tweetsie 4-6-0, N&W locomotives.
- Steamtown: On the Main Line
History of Steamtown; ChoochCam view of Canadian Pacific.
- Rio Grande Snow Freight
Trains pulled in snow.
- Super Slips and Start-ups
Big steam locomotives pulling heavy trains; smoke, steam and heavy exhausts.
- Herron Rail
Jim Hill; Burlington Northern.
- German Mainline Steam 1996
Steam on freight and passenger trains; steam locomotives festival at Dresden.
- Jim Hill & the Burlington Northern
History of the Jim Hall Empire; Great Northern; Northern Pacific; Seattle; Portland; Spokane; Chicago; Burlington; Quincy Railroad.
- Indiana Railroad
An inter-urban system with over 800 miles of track in 1930's Indiana.
- Steam & Diesel on the New York Central
1955 steam powered trains.
- Narrow Gauge Glory
San Juan; Geese; Freight.
- Boston and Maine in the Four Seasons
Steam on Boston commuter trains.
- Pocahontas Glory
Steam hopper car trains; electric coal trains.
- Red Devils and the Cincinnati & Lake Erie Railroad
The Cincinnati & Lake Erie Railroad of the 1930s.
- 4-4-0 American Standard
Steam locomotives that won the west; the 'General.'
- Prairie Rails
Mainline and Branchline railroading in Canada.
- Grand Canyon Steam Spectacular
- Chinese Steam Survivors
- Spokane Portland and Seattle
Locomotive steam engines.
- Russian Steam in UK
- Santa Fe War Bonets
Locomotive steam engines.
- The Royal Gorge Route
A scenic railroad passes through the Rocky Mountains.