Tough Love: Season 5 (2013)
- Season 5 Episode 10: The Finale
The men and women reflect on their journeys and make a decision about the direction of their relationships.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Hometown Advantage
Bringing dates home to meet parents tests budding relationships.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Family Issues
The participants write and read a letter to their parents; loved ones arrive to confront issues.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Secrets and Skirmishes
The men and women must reveal deep, dark secrets while on their dates.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Bringing Sexy Back
Drag kings and queens make over the men and women for a date.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Going Once, Going Twice...
Boot campers use voice modulators to communicate with their dates; a charity auction.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Mars vs. Venus
The women confront the men in a battle of wits; one-on-one dates.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Sister Act
Steve and his sister spy on the men and women when they go to a Los Angeles nightclub.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Venus and Mars Collide
Steve Ward attempts to transform eight dating misfits into relationship-ready men and women.
Tough Love: Season 4 (2012)
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Finale
The boyfriends return; one woman is shocked by a proposal.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Bringing Him Home
The women and their dates visit parents in their hometowns.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Exes
The bootcampers encounter voodoo dolls that represent dead relationships.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Fish Out of Water
The women spend time outdoors with the guys and their fathers; the women must cook for the men's mothers.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Can You Laugh at Yourself
The women are asked to roast themselves at a comedy club.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Let's Talk About Sex
The bootcampers host a sex-talk radio show.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Class or Crass?
Steve and Joann go undercover to watch the uncensored bootcampers; the women have a wild night out in New Orleans.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Return of the Zapper
The women are put in front of a panel of men to learn about turn-offs.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Is What You See What You Get?
Exploring the potential pitfalls people face while dating in the digital age.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Welcome to New Orleans!
Steve and Joann bring eight of their toughest cases to New Orleans.
Tough Love: Season 3 (2011)
- Season 3 Episode 12: Reunion
Cast members discuss boot camp eight months later.
- Season 3 Episode 11: A Promise Worth Keeping
The bootcampers must make a personal decision at the promise ring ceremony.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Away We Go
Bootcampers take their relationships to the next level; the women and their dates board a love boat.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Attack of the Exes
Ex-boyfriends and current flames show up.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Secrets and Lies
The women's morals are tested; Steve asks the women to reveal the biggest lie they have ever told.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? His Mom!
The women are asked to confront lingering relationship issues.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Dealbreakers
The bootcampers learn a difficult lesson about dating dealbreakers.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Sex and Samba
The women must show their sexy sides while dancing the samba.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Flirting
Using body language to convey feelings.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Inner and Outer Beauty
Steve's mother helps with a raid on the ladies' rooms; dramatic makeovers.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Dating in the Digital Age
Steve tests texting skills; the ladies and their dates are ambushed.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Welcome to Miami
Eight people train for love.
Tough Love: Season 2 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 2 Episode 11: Promises, Promises
The women wait anxiously to discover if they have found true love in the final of the series
- Season 2 Episode 10: Away We Go!
Steve Ward sets the contestants their toughest challenge yet - as he sends them out on romantic overnight dates
- Season 2 Episode 9: Ghosts of Dating Future
The contestants are given a terrifying glimpse into their possible futures when they contemplate the reality of being single for ever
- Season 2 Episode 8: Revenge of the Exes
The women come face to face with their pasts when their ex-boyfriends visit the camp
- Season 2 Episode 7: Money Can't Buy Me Love
The women are tested on their financial abilities.
- Season 2 Episode 6: You Can't Handle the Truth
Mother and son matchmakers JoAnn and Steve Ward quiz the women over their dating disasters
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Wow Factor
Matchmaker Steve Ward sends the women out on action dates to teach them about the intricacies of meeting a potential new partner
- Season 2 Episode 4: Daddy Issues
The contestants reach week four of bootcamp and Steve Ward asks the women to write letters to their fathers - a task which opens several emotional wounds
- Season 2 Episode 3: Sex, Lies and Boot Camp
Philadelphia-based dating expert Steve Ward gives the participants a lesson in sexiness
- Season 2 Episode 2: Communication
Tension mounts between the eight contestants, especially when an unwelcome ninth competitor joins the group at boot camp
- Season 2 Episode 1: Welcome To Boot Camp
Mother and son matchmakers Steven and JoAnn Ward help eight American women find love
Tough Love: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Finale
A romantic overnight getaway is the final test of the girls' skills
- Season 1 Episode 7: Return of the Exes
Jacklyn chooses between ex-boyfriend Greg and new date Brock, as Steven and JoAnn Ward continue their matchmaking efforts
- Season 1 Episode 6: Dirty Little Secrets
Each of the girls gives their date a very personal piece of information about themselves, as matchmakers Steven and JoAnn Ward continue their efforts to help them find love
- Season 1 Episode 5: Dollars and Sex
The women strip away t-shirts, revealing embarrassing facts about themselves.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Friends Don't Let Friends Date Bitches
Steve shows the girls the importance of being 'one of the guys' for their date's friends
- Season 1 Episode 3: Sex and the Male Brain
The girls show Steve what they think is sexy at a photo shoot
- Season 1 Episode 2: Red Flags And White Lies
The girls work on their fitness and Taylor returns to boot camp. Eight woman look for love with the help of matchmakers Steven and JoAnn Wood
- Season 1 Episode 1: What Men Really Think
Mother and son matchmakers Steven and JoAnn Ward help eight American women find love. They begin by revealing the first impressions the women make on men