Top Chef Masters: Season 5 (2013)
- Season 5 Episode 10: Finale
The two remaining chefs create dishes from their personal and professional lives; the winner is declared.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Teacher Tribute
Burgers for a surprise critic; special meals for teachers.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Lucha Vavoom
The chefs create Mexican dishes for wrestlers.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Catch of the Day
Nachos in the Quick Fire; the chefs divide into pairs to cook fish in both hot and cold dishes.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Mindy Kaling and Yo Gabba Gabba
Guest judge Mindy Kaling asks the chefs to create dishes inspired by her favorite romantic comedies; creating kid-friendly dishes from kids' least favorite ingredients.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Restaurant Wars
The chefs open Los Angeles-themed restaurants.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Curtis' Surprise Party
Curry in 30 minutes for the Quickfire; throwing a surprise engagement party for host Curtis Stone.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Sex, Greed and Murder
The chefs create dishes from the scraps left by the sous chefs' challenge; creating a meal that represents a soap opera staple.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Asian Night Market
The chefs make a dish using elements prepared by their sous chefs; the chefs put an Asian spin on an American classic.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Sous Chefs and Skydives
The chefs cook outside for a professional skydiving team.
Top Chef Masters: Season 4 (2012)
- Season 4 Episode 10: Finale
The final two chefs create meals based on four letters with help from their own restaurant staff.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Old School, New School
The chefs must create a dish while instructing a mystery guest on the other side of a divider to make the same one; the chefs mentor culinary students but aren't allowed to do any of the cooking.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Foodie Flash Mob
The chefs participate in an underground dining event, each creating a picnic-style meal for the first 'Diner en Blanc' in Las Vegas.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Culinary Knock Out
The chefs compete in a boxing ring for $10,000 and serve boxing champion Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Thai One On
The chefs create an aphrodisiac dish; the chefs create their own Thai restaurant; Dita Von Teese serves as guest judge.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Holly Madison's Pool Party
The chefs make dishes for the Indigo Girls; upscale pool party hosted by Holly Madison.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Grand Canyon Cookout
Making a salad bar exciting for the B-52s; cookout at the Grand Canyon using sacred ingredients from the Hualapai tribe.
- Season 4 Episode 3: What Would Brian Boitano Eat?
Teams of three cook for a Teppanyaki, the most challenging of chef's tables. They only have thirty minuts to dazzle guest judges including Brian Boitano.
- Season 4 Episode 2: You May Now Feed the Bride
The chefs cater a wedding for a couple wanting an inspired meal for their guests.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Buffet Must Go On
The chefs play a culinary card game for ingredients; creating a high-end buffet for the Vegas strip to feed performers.
Top Chef Masters: Season 3 (2011)
- Season 3 Episode 10: Top Chef Masters Finale
Host Curtis Stone prepares a meal for the remaining chefs; the three finalists must create a three-course meal based on important memories throughout their lives and careers.
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Soldier's Story
A celebration of returning soldiers.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Blinded Me With Science
The chefs must make breakfast.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Date Night
The chefs must use each of their five senses to identify mystery ingredients; the chefs must create dishes that reflect different stages of the couple's relationship.
- Season 3 Episode 6: I'm With the Band
The cheftestants become the judges; Maroon 5 drops by and challenges the chefs to create a feast fit for a rock star.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Would You Like Fries With That
The 'cheftestants' have to operate a fast food drive thru.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Biggest Loser
The chefs need to create breakfast, lunch and dinner for the cast of 'The Biggest Loser' without exceeding 1,200 calories total.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Diners to Donors
Crickets, nightcrawlers and beetles are on the menu for the quickfire; the elimination challenge has the chefs selling their dishes for $100 a plate.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Everything Old is New Again
Pop star and trained chef Kelis judges a quickfire challenge; actress Christina Hendricks oversees a '60s themed elimination challenge.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Restaurant Wars
The program returns with a new host, a new judge and a new format.
Top Chef Masters: Season 2 (2010)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Top Chef Master
The three remaining chefs vie for the crown of Top Chef Master as the competition reaches its finale
- Season 2 Episode 9: Improv
The contestants take a trip to an improv club, which provides them with inspiration for their dishes
- Season 2 Episode 8: Food of the Gods
The five remaining chefs play Name that Ingredient before creating a dish inspired by the ancient Greek gods
- Season 2 Episode 7: Tailgating
The remaining chefs face an elimination challenge at a sports ground
- Season 2 Episode 6: Scary Surf & Turf
Voices from 'The Simpsons' judge the quickfire challenge; Masters must use often unappetizing proteins in a surf and turf dish.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Wedding Wars
The Masters compete in a blindfolded relay race; teams are challenged to cater a wedding out of mobile kitchens.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Cast and Crew Meal
The chefs prepare dishes in the hope of impressing the cast and crew of TV show Modern Family
- Season 2 Episode 3: Pub Food
The chefs compete to win over a group of sceptical regulars at an Irish bar with their cuisine
- Season 2 Episode 2: It's My Party
The contestants are challenged to create an unforgettable celebrity birthday party meal
- Season 2 Episode 1: First Date Dinner
American culinary competition pitting 24 chefs against each other, with the winners being awarded cash donations for their favourite charities
Top Chef Masters: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Top Chef Master
The remaining chefs are challenged to create a four-course meal, with the winner being crowned Top Chef Master
- Season 1 Episode 9: Masters of Disaster
The remaining four chefs wear blindfolds for their final quick-fire challenge; the chefs use their leadership skills to cater a large event without touching the food themselves.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Dietary Restrictions
The five remaining chefs create the classic burger and, in the elimination challenge, prepare a meal for a celebrity lunch organised by Zooey Deschanel
- Season 1 Episode 7: Champions Round Begins
The top six chefs go head-to-head as they are asked to produce their signature dishes and then re-create their competitor's unique meal, with one chef being eliminated
- Season 1 Episode 6: Trick in a Box
The chefs take part in the quickfire 'aisle trial' and then prepare meals using ingredients in the mystery box. The winner of the challenge goes through to the champions round
- Season 1 Episode 5: Miniaturize Me
The chefs re-create a junk-food classic and make the perfect three-course mini-meal; guests Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos ('Flipping Out').
- Season 1 Episode 4: Magic Chefs
Anita Lo, Douglas Rodriguez, John Besh and Mark Peel each have to cook an egg with one hand tied behind their back, and must also impress guests including Neil Patrick Harris
- Season 1 Episode 3: Offal Tasty
Rick Bayless, Cindy Pawlcyn, Wilo Benet and Ludo Lefebvre have to create a dish based on colour, and make offals for people in Los Angeles
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Lost Supper
Wylie Dufresne, Suzanne Tracht, Graham Elliot Bowles and Elizabeth Falkner are challenged to make a meal inspired by TV show Lost, using ingredients such as fish and fresh fruit
- Season 1 Episode 1: Masters Get Schooled
Chefs Hubert Keller, Christopher Lee, Michael Schlow and Tim Love bid to impress a panel of girl scouts by creating a dessert in 60 minutes, before cooking in a college dorm room