Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 9 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Fondue
Owner Didier Pawlicki of restaurant 'Taureau' in NYC has cheesy creations.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Baked Alaska
Cooking ice cream without melting it; Saul Bolton goes up against Bobby.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Fried Green Tomato Blt
Nick Melvin cooks off with Bobby's fried green tomato Blt challenge.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Key Lime Pie
Chef Bobby Flay hopes his key lime pie is better than key lime pie gurus, Jim Brush and Alison Sloat.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Vegetable Lasagna
Sisters Christine and Carla Pallotta challenge Bobby Flay.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Boston Cream Pie
Boston cream pie out of this world at Eunice Feller's bakery called Bread and Chocolate.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Grinders
Philadelphia is known for their grinders; Peter McAndrews challenges Bobby in a 15 round championship with his 'Paesano' grinder.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Moussaka
Moussaka that even the Greek Gods would envy; Greek chef Diane Kochilas vs Bobby Flay.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Mini Cup Cakes
'Big Man Bakes' is the biggest little bakery in LA owned by William 'Chip' Brown.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Salmon Chowder
Chester 'Chet' Gerle and Dan Bugge cook salmon chowder to see who's is the best compared to Bobby Flay.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Beef Empanadas
Puerto Rican empanadas are a must at the NYC restaurant Sazon owned by chef Frank Maldonando.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Cannoli
Biagio Settepani, a world renowned pastry chef has a cannoli that been kept in tradition from his family in Italy.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 8 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 8 Episode 12: Lobster Mac & Cheese
Bobby challenges a lobster expert in Maine to a mac and cheese seafood throw down.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Whoopie Pies
Award winning whoopie pies in Maine from Cranberry Island Kitchen.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Chicken Fried Steak
Bobby goes to Texas to challenge an American cowboy with the chicken fried steak.Wednesday 23rd April 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 9: Thanksgiving Feast
Ree Drummond joins the Thanksgiving throwdown with Bobby Flay.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Chicken Wings
Owner of Super Wings NY, Collette, competes to make the perfect chicken wing.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Banana Cream Pie
Elvis inspired banana cream pie.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Huevos Rancheros
David Matias and his mom, Teresa making the best huevos rancheros see if Bobby can step it up to the plate.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Carrot Cake
Vera Stewart's carrot cake which has been called one of the best cakes in the world is being put to the test.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Hot Dogs
Bobby takes on Nick Suarez and his newest creation 'Brooklyn's Cheesiest Dog.'
- Season 8 Episode 3: Quiche
Bobby takes on Rodney Henry and his Cowboy Quiche.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Bobby goes to Cambridge, Massachusetts to find the best Pineapple upside down cake.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Chicken Tikka Masala
Chef Marianna cooks up her signature Chicken Tikka Masala.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 7 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 7 Episode 12: Cuban Sandwich
Bobby challenges Cuban-born chef Nick Vazquez.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Stuffed French Toast
Bobby heads to Hoboken, N.J., to challenge Omar Giner in a stuffed French toast showdown.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Omelets
Misty Young goes head-to-head with Bobby in a showdown for the best omelet.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Burritos
Bobby Flay challenges brothers Victor and Escobedo to a burrito challenge.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Brownies
Owners of Vermont Brownie company take on Bobby in a brownie challenge.Tuesday 22nd April 5:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 7 Episode 7: Belgian Waffles
Thomas DeGeest and Bobby Flay compete in a Belgian waffle challenge.Saturday 19th April 9:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 7 Episode 6: Manhattan Fish Chowder
Bobby Flay surprises John Addis and challenges him to see who makes the best Manhattan fish chowder.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Pumpkin Pie
Michele Albano competes against Bobby to see who can make the best maple pumpkin with pecan streusel pie.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Feast of Seven Fishes
The Pellegrino family of Rao's restaurant in New York City vies with Bobby in a holiday competition.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Lobster Club Sandwich
Lynn Archer gets a surprise visit from Bobby Flay for a lobster club sandwich challenge.
- Season 7 Episode 2: BBQ Chicken
A New Orleans native and Bobby cook off in a barbecued chicken and potatoes challenge.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Steak Fajitas
Bobby cooks off against Father Leo in a steak fajita challenge.Tuesday 22nd April 9:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 6 (2009)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Sloppy Joes
The chef takes on a number of other cooks and tries to produce a better version of their signature dish
- Season 6 Episode 12: Green Chili Burgers
The chef takes on a number of other cooks and tries to produce a better version of their signature dishSaturday 19th April 8:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 6 Episode 11: Fish Tacos
The chef takes on a number of other cooks and tries to produce a better version of their signature dishSaturday 19th April 9:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 6 Episode 10: Country Captain Chicken
- Season 6 Episode 9: Fried Fish Escovitch
- Season 6 Episode 8: German Chocolate Cake
- Season 6 Episode 7: North Carolina Ribs and BBQ Baked Beans
Bobby heads to Raleigh, N.C., for a rib throwdown with a barbecue purist.Saturday 19th April 8:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 6 Episode 6: Shrimp and Grits
- Season 6 Episode 5: Chicken Matzo Ball Soup
- Season 6 Episode 4: Blueberry Pancakes
- Season 6 Episode 3: Chicken Pot Pie
- Season 6 Episode 2: Ravioli
- Season 6 Episode 1: Pad Thai
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 5 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Buche De Noel
Chef Francois Payard prepares a Yule log and Bobby Flay presents him with a challenge
- Season 5 Episode 12: Cioppino
Bobby challenges the owner of Phil's Fish Market to a seafood stew throwdown.Tomorrow at 6:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 11: Sushi
Bobby challenges a former director and instructor at the California Sushi Academy to a sushi throwdown.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Season 5 Episode 9: Falafel
Bobby Flay takes on a former employee's falafel dish
- Season 5 Episode 8: Deep Dish Pizza
Bobby Flay takes on the Chicago pizzerias and tries to produce a tastier pizzaSaturday 19th April 10:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 7: Brown Bag Apple Pie
Bobby challenges 'The Elegant Farmer's Brown Bag Apple Pie' with a fried pie creation of his own.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Red Velvet Cake
A confectionery chef famous for Red Velvet Cake is challenged by Bobby Flay to a cake bake-offSaturday 19th April 10:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 5: Chiles Rellenos
Jaime and Ramiro's renowned chile relleno recipe gets put to the test against Bobby.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Paella
Bobby tries using a multiple pan method to beat the 'Paella Man' of Northern California in a paella challenge.Monday 21st April 6:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 3: Gumbo
Bobby decides to make a challenge when a woman shows off her skill at making Seafood Gumbo in a cooking classToday at 6:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 2: Mussels & Fries
Chef Teddy Folkman prepares his signature dish of mussels and fries to go up against Bobby Flay
- Season 5 Episode 1: Coconut Cake
A confectionery chef makes a six-layer coconut cake, but Bobby Flay thinks he can do better
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 4 (2008)
- Season 4 Episode 12: Rematch on the Grill
- Season 4 Episode 11: Arepas
- Season 4 Episode 10: Pulled Pork
- Season 4 Episode 9: Dumplings
- Season 4 Episode 8: Grilled Cheese
Bobby travels to Collingswood, N.J., to compete with owners of the Pop Shop for the best grilled cheese.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Arroz Con Pollo
- Season 4 Episode 6: Pretzels
- Season 4 Episode 5: Chicken and Waffles
- Season 4 Episode 4: Eggplant Parmesan
Bobby challenges an Italian food expert, from Arthur Avenue in Bronx, N.Y., to an eggplant Parmesan throwdown.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Levain Bakery in New York City claims to make the ultimate version of the chocolate chip cookie; Bobby challenges their recipe with one of his own.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Ice Pops
- Season 4 Episode 1: Biscuits & Jam
Luke Bryan makes a special appearance as Bobby takes on Nashville's 'biscuit lady' at the Loveless Cafe.
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 3 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Gingerbread
Bobby travels to Macomb, Ill., to take on a gingerbread artist.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Turkey and Dressing
Turkey and dressing challenge.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Lasagna
Bobby challenges a chef from Bove's Cafe in Burlington, Vt., to a lasagna throwdown.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Ice Cream Sundaes
- Season 3 Episode 9: Meatballs
- Season 3 Episode 8: Blondies
Bobby takes on the founders of Sugardaddy's Sumptuous Sweeties in Columbus, Ohio.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Muffaletta
Bobby tries to make a winning muffaletta sandwich.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Crab Cakes
Crab cake showdown.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Pie
- Season 3 Episode 4: Country Fried Steak
Bobby surprises Paula Deen at her black and white ball with an invitation to a country-fried steak showdown.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Jerk Ribeye
- Season 3 Episode 2: Puffy Tacos
Bobby challenges an expert taco maker.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Crepes
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 2 (2007)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Hot Browns
Bobby competes against chefs from Louisville, Ky.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Sticky Buns
Bobby challenges a sticky bun baker from Boston.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Chicken Wings
Chicken wing competition.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Hot Dogs
Bobby challenges the owners of Pink's in Los Angeles to a hot dog competition.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Cupcakes
Bobby faces a cupcake champion.
- Season 2 Episode 8: BBQ Ribs
Barbecue rib challenge.Tuesday 22nd April 5:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 7: Cuban Roast Pork
Bobby faces off against a Cuban barbecue master.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Cheesecake
Bobby faces off against a cheesecake legend from New York.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Fish & Chips
Fish and chips challenge.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mac & Cheese
Macaroni and cheese challenge.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Meatloaf
- Season 2 Episode 2: Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken cacciatore challenge.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Chocolate
Throwdown With Bobby Flay: Season 1 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 1 Episode 15: Pizza
Pizza king Giorgio Giove from Brother's Pizzeria is throwing a big family reunion and doesn't realize that Bobby's about to crash his party with a pizza throwdown.
- Season 1 Episode 14: BBQ
Bobby Flay challenges barbecue pit master Butch Lupinetti.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Fried Chicken
Bobby tries to make better fried chicken than Jasper Alexander, owner of Hattie's Restaurant in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Ice Cream
Ice cream competition.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Cheesesteak
- Season 1 Episode 10: Doughnuts
- Season 1 Episode 9: Mixology
Bobby challenges master mixologist, Tobin Ellis, to a throwdown.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Jambalaya
Bobby challenges a jambalaya legend in New Orleans.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Burgers
Bobby Flay challenges Susan Mello to a burger throwdown.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Breakfast
- Season 1 Episode 5: Steak
Bobby challenges Captain D. to a steak competition.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Jerk Chicken
Bobby surprises author Angela Medearis at her family picnic.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Chili
- Season 1 Episode 2: Wedding Cake
Michelle Doll demonstrates her talents at New York's Tavern on the Green.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Chowder