Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 6: Why Do We Lie?
The brains of pathological liars may provide insights on whether the human brain is wired for lying; technology can either make it easier for us to be dishonest, or could it someday instantly reveal someone is lying.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Are Aliens Inside Us?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine more of the deepest mysteries of mankind's existence, beginning with a look at the possibility of humans being infected with alien parasites
- Season 6 Episode 4: Do We Live in the Matrix?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine whether there is a hidden glitch in the laws of the universe
- Season 6 Episode 3: Are We Here for a Reason?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine the deepest mysteries of mankind's existence, including a new theory on the purpose of living
- Season 6 Episode 2: Can Time Go Backwards?
The actor is joined by experts to examine how scientists are trying to turn back time, with experiments in quantum physics showing that the future influences the present
- Season 6 Episode 1: Are We All Bigots?
Science shows that Americans -- black and white -- are more likely to mistakenly shoot a black man than a white man.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 10: Will We Become God?
Scientists are finding ways to grow new life and create artificial consciousness; scientists have discovered an algorithm for solving any global problem in an instant.
- Season 5 Episode 8: When Did Time Begin?
The documentary examining the deepest mysteries of mankind's existence returns. The first edition focuses on new experiments that could reveal time is just an illusion
- Season 5 Episode 5: Does the Ocean Think?
The ocean itself could be a species and its residents could collectively form a super-organism; exploring undiscovered aspects of the ocean.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 10: Did God Create Evolution?
How did billions of species come to be on Earth? Examining the possibility that life was created by both God and evolution.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Do We Have Free Will?
Looking at the possibility that everything that has or will happen in that universe has already been set in place.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Is Reality Real?
The basic notions of the universe and reality may in fact be false; what humans perceive as real could just be all in their heads.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Are Robots The Future Of Human Evolution?
From cell phones to cars human work and live side by side with robots and now robots are being designed to think for themselves.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Will Sex Become Extinct?
Each person is made up of genes from one man and one woman, but children could eventually be made by parents of the same gender; mechanical wombs.
- Season 4 Episode 4: How Do Aliens Think?
The universe could possibly be swarming with aliens; learn how alien minds might work by studying the non-human around us.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Can We Survive the Death of the Sun?
Looking at the technology to move people to another 'Earth' or Mars to survive the death of the sun.
- Season 4 Episode 2: When Does Life Begin?
Tracing our lives back to the beginning, but is the definition of beginning; new evidence shows that inside us are traces of cells from our relatives.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Is There a God Particle?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine how scientists hunted for a particle that could explain how matter came to exist in the universe
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 10: Did We Invent God
The actor and a host of experts examine the deepest mysteries of man's existence. This edition considers God, and whether it is possible He is a figment of mankind's imagination
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mysteries of the Subconscious
Taking a look at the secrets that may be looked away in the subconscious mind; scientists discovered how the subconscious makes snap decisions that protect us from harm.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Can We Eliminate Evil?
Methods to overcome inner demons include learning impulse control and stimulating altruistic behavior.
- Season 3 Episode 4: What Makes Us Who We Are
The actor and his guests debate the concept of human identity, examining the unique self and whether its attributes can be altered
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 10: What Do Aliens Look Like?
Do aliens resemble life on earth, or do these creatures come in new and different forms instead; a mix of science and imagination have allowed us to use real science to imagine the biology of these creatures.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Can We Live Forever?
Cutting-edge science embarks on a bold mission to extend human life and bring immortality within reach.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Can We Travel Faster Than Light?
Physicists debate whether it will ever be possible to go faster than the speed of light, and the further discoveries that could emerge as a result
- Season 2 Episode 7: How Does the Universe Work?
Scientists explore the possibility of parallel worlds and parallel versions of reality; intelligent life in these alternate worlds might be trying to send us messages.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Is There A Sixth Sense
The true limits of the human brain are still a scientific mystery; but research suggests that thoughts can fly across space making a sixth sense entirely possible.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Are There More Than Three Dimensions?
Scientists enlist the help of an ambitious piece of machinery as they explore the possibility of further dimensions. Presented by Morgan Freeman
- Season 2 Episode 2: Is There an Edge to the Universe
State of the art science suggests the Universe has a finite size and a unique shape; perhaps even discover if a universe is next to ours.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Dark Matter: Beyond the Darkness
It is believed that there is five time times as much dark matter as regular matter; Scientists search to find what the universe is really made of.
- Season 1 Episode 7: What Are We Really Made Of?
Our understanding of the universe has changed significantly over the past century; the world is on the verge of another seismic shift based on LHC findings.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Are We Alone
Using instruments that have only just been developed, a leading astronomer believes she may have already heard efforts of alien communications.
- Season 1 Episode 5: How Did We Get Here?
Life is found everywhere on earth; how everything came together to create life and what is the real meaning of life.
- Season 1 Episode 4: What Happened Before the Beginning
Using cutting-edge technology, scientists take a snapshot of the Universe after its birth; using hypersensitive satellites astronomers can look at very moment of creation.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Is Time Travel Possible?
The actor explores the theory of travelling backwards through time, and how hypothetical phenomena such as quantum nonlocality could make such a feat possible
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Riddle of Black Holes
The actor explores the power of black holes. Astronomers believe there are billions of them, consuming planets and stars throughout the universe
- Season 1 Episode 1: Is There a Creator?
Was the Universe created by chance or was it a work of God; science show the universe may have been calibrated by someone or something.