Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 6: Why Do We Lie?
The brains of pathological liars may provide insights on whether the human brain is wired for lying; technology can either make it easier for us to be dishonest, or could it someday instantly reveal someone is lying.Brand New Episode Wednesday 3rd June 10:00pm EDT - Science
- Season 6 Episode 5: Are Aliens Inside Us?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine more of the deepest mysteries of mankind's existence, beginning with a look at the possibility of humans being infected with alien parasites
- Season 6 Episode 4: Do We Live in the Matrix?
Scientists, in various of fields, are taking seriously the possibility that this world maybe a virtual reality.Thursday 4th June 4:00am EDT - Science
- Season 6 Episode 3: Are We Here for a Reason?
Evolution say that all life exists only to reproduce; a new theory proposes that instead of passing on genes, humans have another purpose.Thursday 4th June 5:00am EDT - Science
- Season 6 Episode 2: Can Time Go Backwards?
The ticking clock could just be a trick of the mind; looking at the possibilities that science can make the clock move backwards.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Are We All Bigots?
Science shows that Americans -- black and white -- are more likely to mistakenly shoot a black man than a white man.Thursday 4th June 3:00am EDT - Science
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 10: Will We Become God?
Scientists are finding ways to grow new life and create artificial consciousness; scientists have discovered an algorithm for solving any global problem in an instant.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Is There a Shadow Universe?
The actor explores how scientists have established that there is considerably more matter in the darker portions of the universe than those that are illuminated
- Season 5 Episode 8: When Did Time Begin?
The documentary examining the deepest mysteries of mankind's existence returns. The first edition focuses on new experiments that could reveal time is just an illusion
- Season 5 Episode 7: Is Gravity An Illusion?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to look at the great unsolved mystery of the universe - gravity - examining why all objects that have mass pull on one another
- Season 5 Episode 6: Is a Zombie Apocalypse Possible?
The actor looks at pathogens that turn insects into zombies, and asks whether people are at risk of becoming puppets as viruses attack humans every day
- Season 5 Episode 5: Does the Ocean Think?
The ocean itself could be a species and its residents could collectively form a super-organism; exploring undiscovered aspects of the ocean.
- Season 5 Episode 4: How to Collapse a Superpower
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine how people's dependence on global interactivity may be placing mankind in grave danger
- Season 5 Episode 3: Is Poverty Genetic?
The actor considers whether prosperous people are born in the right place at the right time, and if the poor are victims of a system designed to keep them down
- Season 5 Episode 2: Is Luck Real?
Scientific journey that will drastically change the collective understanding of the laws of nature and the workings of the human brain.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Is God an Alien Concept?
The actor asks if God is worshipped in other worlds across the cosmos, and how alien deities and methods of worship could differ from those on Earth
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 10: Did God Create Evolution?
How did billions of species come to be on Earth? Examining the possibility that life was created by both God and evolution.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Do We Have Free Will?
Looking at the possibility that everything that has or will happen in that universe has already been set in place.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Is Reality Real?
The basic notions of the universe and reality may in fact be false; what humans perceive as real could just be all in their heads.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Are Robots The Future Of Human Evolution?
From cell phones to cars human work and live side by side with robots and now robots are being designed to think for themselves.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Will Sex Become Extinct?
Each person is made up of genes from one man and one woman, but children could eventually be made by parents of the same gender; mechanical wombs.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Can Our Minds Be Hacked?
Looking into the possibility of whether the human brain can be hacked like a computer; could hacker possibly rewrite our thoughts.
- Season 4 Episode 4: How Do Aliens Think?
The universe could possibly be swarming with aliens; learn how alien minds might work by studying the non-human around us.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Can We Survive the Death of the Sun?
Looking at the technology to move people to another 'Earth' or Mars to survive the death of the sun.
- Season 4 Episode 2: When Does Life Begin?
Tracing our lives back to the beginning, but is the definition of beginning; new evidence shows that inside us are traces of cells from our relatives.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Is There a God Particle?
The actor is joined by a host of experts to examine how scientists hunted for a particle that could explain how matter came to exist in the universe
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 10: Did We Invent God
The actor and a host of experts examine the deepest mysteries of man's existence. This edition considers God, and whether it is possible He is a figment of mankind's imagination
- Season 3 Episode 9: Will Eternity End
It's possible that eternity already exists and the future is traveling back in time to shape the present.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mysteries of the Subconscious
Taking a look at the secrets that may be looked away in the subconscious mind; scientists discovered how the subconscious makes snap decisions that protect us from harm.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Can We Eliminate Evil?
Methods to overcome inner demons include learning impulse control and stimulating altruistic behavior.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Can We Resurrect the Dead?
Looking at the possibilities of brining the dead back to life through on form or another; scientists are developing ways to digitally preserve the contents of our brains.
- Season 3 Episode 5: What is Nothing?
Looking at what empty space is really made of; scientists consider understanding the true nature of empty space to be the most puzzling mystery they face.
- Season 3 Episode 4: What Makes Us Who We Are
The actor and his guests debate the concept of human identity, examining the unique self and whether its attributes can be altered
- Season 3 Episode 3: Is the Universe Alive
The secrets to the life and death of the universe could be hidden in biology; scientists are probing into the cosmos for its beating heart and computing brain.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Is There a Superior Race
Researchers investigate whether races differ from one another other than in appearance, and scientists consider whether advances in technology could create a superior human.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Will We Survive First Contact
Mankinds proof that we are not alone in the universe may mean the end of the world as we know it; it is uncertain if this would be good thing or a bad thing for humanity.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 10: What Do Aliens Look Like?
Do aliens resemble life on earth, or do these creatures come in new and different forms instead; a mix of science and imagination have allowed us to use real science to imagine the biology of these creatures.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Can We Live Forever?
Cutting-edge science embarks on a bold mission to extend human life and bring immortality within reach.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Can We Travel Faster Than Light?
Physicists debate whether it will ever be possible to go faster than the speed of light, and the further discoveries that could emerge as a result
- Season 2 Episode 7: How Does the Universe Work?
Scientists explore the possibility of parallel worlds and parallel versions of reality; intelligent life in these alternate worlds might be trying to send us messages.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Is There A Sixth Sense
The true limits of the human brain are still a scientific mystery; but research suggests that thoughts can fly across space making a sixth sense entirely possible.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Are There More Than Three Dimensions?
Scientists enlist the help of an ambitious piece of machinery as they explore the possibility of further dimensions. Presented by Morgan Freeman
- Season 2 Episode 3: Does Time Really Exist
For centuries scientists and philosophers have been vexed by the question of the existence of time; the world's top physicists tackle questions surrounding the dimensions of time.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Is There an Edge to the Universe
State of the art science suggests the Universe has a finite size and a unique shape; perhaps even discover if a universe is next to ours.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Is There Life After Death?
Decoding the human brain to answer the questions about life after death; quantum mechanics could explain what happens when we die.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Dark Matter: Beyond the Darkness
It is believed that there is five time times as much dark matter as regular matter; Scientists search to find what the universe is really made of.
- Season 1 Episode 7: What Are We Really Made Of?
Our understanding of the universe has changed significantly over the past century; the world is on the verge of another seismic shift based on LHC findings.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Are We Alone
Using instruments that have only just been developed, a leading astronomer believes she may have already heard efforts of alien communications.
- Season 1 Episode 5: How Did We Get Here?
Life is found everywhere on earth; how everything came together to create life and what is the real meaning of life.
- Season 1 Episode 4: What Happened Before the Beginning
Using cutting-edge technology, scientists take a snapshot of the Universe after its birth; using hypersensitive satellites astronomers can look at very moment of creation.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Is Time Travel Possible?
The actor explores the theory of travelling backwards through time, and how hypothetical phenomena such as quantum nonlocality could make such a feat possible
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Riddle of Black Holes
The actor explores the power of black holes. Astronomers believe there are billions of them, consuming planets and stars throughout the universe
- Season 1 Episode 1: Is There a Creator?
Was the Universe created by chance or was it a work of God; science show the universe may have been calibrated by someone or something.