Thrift Hunters: Season 2 (2014)
- Season 2 Episode 7: Steampunk'd
In Bryan's hometown of Boston, Jason finds a bundle of Steampunk relics and an antique tattoo display catches Bryan's eye.Brand New Episode Saturday 6th December 9:30pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 2 Episode 6: Orange is the Tang Hat
Thrifters Jason and Bryan search the outskirts of Las Vegas for resale finds. Jason's force is not so strong when his Star Wars find falls short.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Hitting It Big
Jason finds a pair of plus-size overalls and Bryan stocks up on Enron merchandise from a wealthy neighborhood estate sale.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Goodwill Hunting
Visiting Jason's hometown of Chardon, Ohio. Jason finds a vintage IBM clock and a military uniform and Bryan haggles with unexpected sellers: Jason's parents.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Unsellables
Thrift hunters Jason and Bryan host a garage sale to get rid of the items they are unable to sell. A father-daughter duo tag team Jason.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bought in Cleveland
Thrift hunters Jason and Bryan search for secondhand scores in Cleveland, Ohio. A pushy shopper swipes Jason's Cleveland Browns jacket and Bryan finds a Led Zeppelin poster.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Valley of the Deals
Thrift hunters Jason and Bryan head to California's Coachella Valley, where Bryan discovers 80 auction catalogues and Jason finds Marvel-themed slot glass.
Thrift Hunters: Season 1 (2014)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Craft Dinner
The guys are back in Las Vegas, where Jason proves you have got to spend money to make money when he offers a garage sale owner $750 for a CD collection
- Season 1 Episode 7: Name Your Price
The guys head to Arizona, where Bryan hunts for some retro badges and Jason finds a framed Alice in Wonderland poster
- Season 1 Episode 6: A Georgian Estate of Mind
The duo head to Georgia, where Bryan spots a set of Russian nesting dolls and Jason uncovers a rare pair of Gone with the Wind tickets
- Season 1 Episode 5: Viva Las Vintage
The Thrift Hunters visit Las Vegas; Bryan uncovers unexpected treasure in a Route 66 travel bag; Jason's haggle for a typewriter could be a total write off.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Black Velvet if You Please
Jason splurges on a rare black velvet painting; Bryan tries his luck haggling for a set of 1960s Disney educational cards.
- Season 1 Episode 3: It Takes a Village
In search for second hand treasures in Sin City; Bryan battles to get a bargain on a miniature wooden village; Jason discovers a rare Tiki Mug is hidden somewhere in his garage.
- Season 1 Episode 2: What's the Skinny
Thrift shopping in Ga.; Christmas comes early for Jason with a collection of Warner Brothers tree ornaments; a vintage toy named Mr. Skinny Bones.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Good, the Rad and the Ugly!
Shopping at thrift stores and antique malls in Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nev.; Jason finds a rare jacket from the cult 1986 film 'Rad'; bartering with the owner is a battle.