- Season 1 Episode 8: Craft Dinner
Jason and Bryan call on friend Cindy to give them expert advice; Jason proves you have to spend money to make money.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Name Your Price
To Arizona in search of desert deals; a framed 'Alice in Wonderland' poster; retro name badges.
- Season 1 Episode 6: A Georgian Estate of Mind
Heading to Georgia; a set of Russian nesting dolls; a rare pair of 'Gone With the Wind' tickets.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Viva Las Vintage
The Thrift Hunters visit Las Vegas; Bryan uncovers unexpected treasure in a Route 66 travel bag; Jason's haggle for a typewriter could be a total write off.
- Season 1 Episode 4: It Takes a Village
In search for second hand treasures in Sin City; Bryan battles to get a bargain on a miniature wooden village; Jason discovers a rare Tiki Mug is hidden somewhere in his garage.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Black Velvet if You Please
Jason splurges on a rare black velvet painting; Bryan tries his luck haggling for a set of 1960s Disney educational cards.
- Season 1 Episode 2: What's the Skinny
Thrift shopping in Ga.; Christmas comes early for Jason with a collection of Warner Brothers tree ornaments; a vintage toy named Mr. Skinny Bones.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Good, the Rad and the Ugly!
Shopping at thrift stores and antique malls in Las Vegas and Boulder City, Nev.; Jason finds a rare jacket from the cult 1986 film 'Rad'; bartering with the owner is a battle.