Taste This: Season 16 (2013)
- Season 16 Episode 13: Texas BBQ
Texas barbecue; New York-style pizza; Long Island apple picking.
- Season 16 Episode 12: Veal Medallions
Different recipes, flavors and combinations of veal.
- Season 16 Episode 11: Pub Comfort Food
Beef and pork chili; sauteed pork with onions and Asian pears; breaded pork chops.
- Season 16 Episode 10: Chicken Milanese
Chicken with gluten free breadcrumbs; original marinara sauce.
- Season 16 Episode 9: Heirloom Tomatoes
Tuna melt with heirloom tomatoes; basil pesto pasta with tomato beef sauce.
- Season 16 Episode 8: Fish Tail
Fishtail's signature seafood dishes.
- Season 16 Episode 7: John's Pizzeria
With its brick oven, John's Pizzeria on 44th Street in New York produces 60 pies every four minutes; preparing an assortment of pizzas.
- Season 16 Episode 6: Grilling Under the Sun
Grilling vegetables and meat dishes with barbecue.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Big Apple BBQ
Dallas ribs; fried peach pie; pulled-pork sandwich; grilled barbecue steak using compound butter and dry rub.
- Season 16 Episode 4: Nathan's Hot Dogs
Nathan's Famous of Coney Island, N.Y., the first Nathan's ever built in New York; Chef Joe adds his own twist to the frankfurter.
- Season 16 Episode 3: Cooking With Salt
The Tamba Indian Grill & Bar in New York; cooking with a Himalayan salt brick; marinated steak with grilled summer vegetables.
- Season 16 Episode 2: Cooks Who Care
Feeding the hungry; organic flat-iron steak with chorizo/apple rice.
Taste This: Season 15 (2012)
- Season 15 Episode 7: Tuna Delight
Octopus with basil oil; spaghetti with veal meatballs; seared tuna with pesto; tuna tartare; tuna carpaccio.
- Season 15 Episode 6: Tamales
Australian food at the Sunburnt Calf includes fish and chips, a burger topped with pineapple and beets and T-bone lamb chops; Latin tamales; steak and beans.
- Season 15 Episode 5: Steak Show
Poached smoked-salmon salad, with vegetables and a short-rib steak.
- Season 15 Episode 4: Pizza
Dean's traditional square and old-school round pizzas; Brick NYC offers pizza with living yeast in the crust and hand-crafted toppings; veal stew; meat-lovers pizza with a twist.
- Season 15 Episode 3: Greek Cuisine
Greek-style chicken with wine at Loi restaurant; Greek chicken dish.
- Season 15 Episode 2: Apples
Jericho Cider Mill; enhancing the flavor of a classic duck meal.
- Season 15 Episode 1: Texas BBQ
Lasagna and chicken marinated in herbs and spices; a salad with almonds, microgreens and apples.
Taste This: Season 14 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 14 Episode 13: Grilling on the 16th Floor
Grilling sausage, steak and vegetables.
- Season 14 Episode 12: Open Kitchens of NYC
Caponata with seafood.
- Season 14 Episode 11: A Sit Down With David Burke
Sashimi; roasted salmon wrap with potatoes.
- Season 14 Episode 10: Great American Burger Joints
The history of the hamburger and ice cream shakes; old-fashioned burgers, including veggie and salmon burgers.
- Season 14 Episode 9: Best Deli Sandwiches
Kosher deli in New York boasts homemade pastrami sandwiches with cole slaw; pepper and egg hero; homemade paninis.
- Season 14 Episode 8: Authentic Italian Restaurants
Homemade pasta dishes; summer salad with grilled tomatoes.
- Season 14 Episode 7: Taking You Down to Chinatown
Touring the markets and restaurants of New York's Chinatown; crab salad; pasta with crabs.
- Season 14 Episode 6: Grand Central Markets
Salmon and beans; Chilean sea bass.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Big Apple BBQ
Pulled pork and ribs; veal stew; veal scaloppine.
- Season 14 Episode 4: Food and Fitness
An Argentinian twist on roasted duck; chocolate souffle.
- Season 14 Episode 3: Best Lobster Rolls in the City
Lobster rolls and truffle French fries; lobster wraps and pasta.
- Season 14 Episode 2: NYC Upper East Side
Chicken with sun-dried tomato pesto and potato flakes; gnocchi with pesto.
- Season 14 Episode 1: Mixing Food With Designs
Chef Joseph makes grilled steak sandwiches on a custom countertop grill at the Architectural Design Show at Pier 94 in New York.
Taste This: Season 13 (2011)
- Season 13 Episode 13: Making Your Next Meal a Healthy Treat
Lighter pizza, pasta and healthier choices; quinoa with garlic, pine nuts and raisins.
- Season 13 Episode 12: A Taste of Italy Not so Far Away
Making salad combinations from the cheese and cured meats at Villa Pacri Ristorante.
- Season 13 Episode 11: Creative Cuisine in a Box
Truffled French fries; lobster salad with peach vinaigrette.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Latin Cuisine, My Way
Paella dish with a twist.
- Season 13 Episode 9: Sculpture Made Out of Chocolate
Chocolate ganache simmered in a brandy cream sauce.
- Season 13 Episode 8: 10 Minutes for Lunch in a Big City
Pizzas, paninis and salads; prix fixe buffet menus.
- Season 13 Episode 7: Filming a Cooking Episode at Le Cirque
Le Cirque's signature chocolate tortellini.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Classical French Restaurants That Feature Game
Foie gras with baby field greens and root vegetables; Scottish pheasant.
- Season 13 Episode 5: Pasta Making for Over 100 Years
Penne Norcina; eggplant Toscana; linguini with basil pesto.
- Season 13 Episode 4: Small Hidden Eateries That Are Worth the Trip
Organic beef pot roast with potatoes and gravy; stuffed veal Milanese and vegetables.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Greek Delights Not So Far From Home
Mediterranean olive salmon; Greek flavors and traditional cooking styles.
- Season 13 Episode 2: A Tour of the San Gennaro Feast in NYC
Italian flavors abound at New York's San Gennaro feast, including zeppole, Italian sweet sausage and steak pizzaiola.
- Season 13 Episode 1: A Classic Lobster Roll
Japanese seafood restaurant in New York.
Taste This: Season 12 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 12 Episode 13: Creative Greek Cuisine
Preparing traditional Greek meatballs and tomato sauce.
- Season 12 Episode 12: Pairing Foods With Wine
A sommelier discusses pairing foods with wine; incorporating wine into cooking.
- Season 12 Episode 11: Creative Cuisine With David Burke
David Burke conducts a tasting tour at David Burke Steakhouse in Connecticut.
- Season 12 Episode 10: A Tour of Italian Favorites With Michael Schlow
Different cuisines of Italy; an Italian seafood dish served over pesto pasta.
- Season 12 Episode 9: Cooking Surf and Turf
Grilling five-star meals on a boat.
- Season 12 Episode 8: Make Your Own Salads
Fresh salads and wraps at 'Tossed' in New York; fresh fruit and pasta salad.
- Season 12 Episode 7: The New Age of Cooking
Gilt Restaurant; using a dehydrator to preserve food.
- Season 12 Episode 6: The Making of Ice Cream
Making ice cream; traditional breakfast favorites; trifold.
- Season 12 Episode 5: The Jewel of India
Tamba in New York is a family-owned and operated Indian restaurant.
- Season 12 Episode 4: A Taste of Portugal Cuisine
Chef Joe learns about Mediterranean cuisine at Aldea Restaurant.
- Season 12 Episode 3: Comfort Food in a Small Town
Eggplant; pasta dish; dessert.
- Season 12 Episode 2: Classic Italian Cuisine
Graziella Ristorante and D'Aquila Pastry Shop.
- Season 12 Episode 1: To the Market
An organic salmon and steak dish.
Taste This: Season 11 (2010)
- Season 11 Episode 13: The Best Pizza in Brooklyn
Domenico De Marco, owner of Di Fara's in Brooklyn, N.Y., has produced his old-world style pizzas for four decades.
- Season 11 Episode 12: A Tour of a Sicilian Market
The outdoor market in Palermo, Italy, features fruits, vegetables, fish and meats.
- Season 11 Episode 11: Salts and Foods
Fleur de sel is a hand-harvested sea salt used in traditional Italian cuisine.
- Season 11 Episode 10: The Best of Connecticut
Three restaurants in Connecticut feature Asian cuisine, steak and chops.
- Season 11 Episode 9: Peasant Food 101
Cassoulet is a bean stew which includes meats, sausages and white beans.
- Season 11 Episode 8: The Quest for Amazing Desserts
Eclairs; cream puffs; chocolate mousse.
- Season 11 Episode 7: Food for Kids
More than 50 chefs participate in 'Food for Kids' to fight childhood obesity.
- Season 11 Episode 6: Fashion and Food
A Manhattan designer pairs fashion and food.
- Season 11 Episode 5: Authentic Mexican
Mexican cuisine and culture; guacamole.
- Season 11 Episode 4: Farm to the Table With Vino
Touring vineyards in Italy; varieties of wines; pairing wine with food.
- Season 11 Episode 3: Exquisite Dining and Old World Favorites
Elements of classical French cooking.
- Season 11 Episode 2: A Peek at Vermont's Cuisine
Vermont restaurants feature pure and fresh foods.
- Season 11 Episode 1: The Art of Mozzarella Making
Mozzarella factory; incorporating mozzarella into meals made at home.
Taste This: Season 10 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 10 Episode 13: Out of the Ocean and Into Your Plate
Ciopinno is a fish stew combining clams, mussels, shrimp and plum tomatoes
- Season 10 Episode 12: Breakfast in Bed
Swiss omelet; eggs Benedict and Hollandaise sauce.
- Season 10 Episode 11: The Evening of Good Taste
Celebrity chefs feature chocolate, bread, and global cuisines.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Prepared Meals Delivered to Your Home
Veal porterhouse with umeboshi plums deglazed with merlot wine.
- Season 10 Episode 9: The Heart of French Bistro Cooking
Smoked brisket simmered in red wine; French corn beef hash with Yukon gold potatoes.
- Season 10 Episode 8: Eating Steaks and Keeping Healthy
Dry aged strip steaks served over lettuce with blood orange vinaigrette.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Roof Top Dining in the Afternoon
Hole in the egg meatloaf; 10-minute meals.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Cooking With Your Senses
Veal paillard with baby field greens and aged balsamic vinegar; mushroom veal.
- Season 10 Episode 5: Turkish Food in NYC
Hummus; eggplant tacla; lamb kabobs; baklava; kadayyf.
- Season 10 Episode 4: Cooking With Beer 101
Organic pot roast with potatoes and gravy; making beer and cooking with it.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Experience the Taste of Thailand
Udon noodle dish with Chinese cabbage and dashi broth.
- Season 10 Episode 2: The Art of Wine Making
Chicken cacciatore; fermenting grapes; tasting wine; slow-cooked chicken and wine.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Great Restaurants in a Small Town
Sushi; seafood; fresh-baked cookies; wedding cakes; spirits.
Taste This: Season 9 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Prime Juice King of Steaks
Grilling steaks and other food products with coal grills; wrapping potato and corn in aluminum foil, then grilling.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Formal Dining for 50 Successful Years
Filet minon served with foie gras; homemade potato souffle.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Culinary Artistry on a Plate Downtown
Two chefs assemble artful cuisine; Picasso's favorite pizza.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Wine Bars and Small Tastings
A chef from Italy explains how he was trained in the business; a restaurant displays hand-selected ornaments and antiques.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Aged Black Angus Steaks
Rib eye steak; the importance of having the right amount of marbling in beef.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Old World America With Today's Food
An old historic carriage house is transformed into a restaurant, complete with the original bar and wood that was used to tie horses to the staple.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Fresh Pasta With a European Twist
Roc in New York features hand-crafted pasta, frutta di mare and orrechiete con pesto.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Eating Sweets on a Daily Basis
Desserts feature chocolate, caramel, nougat and taffy.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Good Jazz and Great Food
An eatery combines food with jazz instrumental.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Regional Cuisine and Hometown Favorites
Chef Joe prepares pasta with olive oil and shares other family secrets.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Celebrity Chefs' in Central Park NYC
Thirty five chefs are featured on the picnic basket show in Central Park.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Small Bistros in a Big City
Chef Joseph speaks to another chef about peasant style food; pasta Amatriciana.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Restaurant, Architecture and Great Food
Remi Lounge in New York feeds 1,000 patrons each night.
Taste This: Season 8 (2008)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Four Star Dining
How much time and effort is put into the fancy dishes available at four star restaurants; easy, healthy restaurant favorites.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Tapas and the Chefs Behind Them
Chefs who introduced tapas to the United States demonstrate how to prepare them.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Food Found of Yachts
Ahi tuna; sushi grade tuna.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Spa Cuisine in an Elegant Hotel
European spas help clients stay slim; salads, vegetables and exotic foods.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Spanish Traditions in a Country Far Away
Professional prosciutto slicer in Madrid; surf and turf.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Cured Pork and Serrano Ham
Making sausage in Spain; a room of salt cured pork holds 20,000 serrano hams; panini with garlic pesto.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Bar Food and Burgers
Ultimate tailgate recipes for burgers, wings and chicken fingers.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Cooking With Dungeness Crabs
Crabs; seafood recipes.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Tortellini's and Fresh Pasta
Making tortellini and fresh pasta; quick and easy recipes using flour, water and one egg.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Peasant Cooking With Simple Ingredients
Chef Joe re-creates some of his family's secrets.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Cooking With Fish
Recipes for fileting fish.
- Season 8 Episode 2: A Trip to Mulberry Street
Preparing tender meat and veal dishes.
- Season 8 Episode 1: A Classic Italian Restaurant in NYC
Patsy's Restaurant in New York drew such celebrities as Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett; making classic old-world Italian recipes at home.
Taste This: Season 7 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 7 Episode 13: A Trip to Mexico to Visit Friends
A Latin restaurant in Mexico features quesadillas, tacos and creative Spanish cooking.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Ice Cream on a Hot Day
Cooking with ice cream.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Progressive Mexican Food One More Time
A modern Mexican restaurant shows hints of grandma's cooking.
- Season 7 Episode 10: The King of Beef Is Here
Marinades and rubs for meat dishes.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Marshmallows and Chocolate
Chocolates combined with wine tastings.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Top Italian Markets in New York
New York meat markets.
- Season 7 Episode 7: That Cheese Show
Serving cheese with wine at a dinner party.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Fishing on Steady Waters
The ponds of 'Cajun Country' offer plenty of crawfish.
- Season 7 Episode 5: The Surf and Turf Fad
Combining Surf and Turf with other food.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Dried Spices and Rubs
One of the biggest spice warehouses in the United States.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Sweets at 100 Years Old
A shop on Chartres St. in Louisiana shows how pralines are combined with sugar.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Old World Louisiana
Nighttime trip through New Orleans; 200-year-old plantation.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Science and Food Combined
Food labs leave out dairy in their food productions; lactose intolerant.
Taste This: Season 6 (2007)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Music Food, and Laughs
Johnny Ciao, former chef to Hollywood stars, cooks and dances with Chef Joseph.
- Season 6 Episode 12: The Round Pizza
A pizzeria run by two brothers from Greece features the broccoli rabe roll and the margarita pizza.
- Season 6 Episode 11: A Trip to the Culinary Institute
Italian cooking at the Culinary Institute of America includes gnocchi, fresh tomato sauce, panna cotta and some of Italy's most cooked dishes.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Cooking With Friends
Easy cooking techniques for cooking with friends.
- Season 6 Episode 9: The Chocolate Shop
White and strawberry chocolate.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Rocky and the Meats
Homemade sausage; liverwurst with mustard on rye bread; butcher's trade.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Professional Chefs in the Workplace
New York culinary instructors.
- Season 6 Episode 6: The Cheese Adventure
A tour of a cheese factory in Wisconsin.
- Season 6 Episode 5: The Coffee Show
- Season 6 Episode 4: Williamsburg Brooklyn
Kumo and his butcher shop have been a mainstay in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, for more than 75 years.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Outdoor Markets
Searching for produce among New York's outdoor markets; street-fare food on Long Island.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Street Side Cooking
Rib eyes, sirloin steaks and pork chops on the grill.
- Season 6 Episode 1: A Cavity Well Earned
Triple chocolate ganache with marshmallows; chocolate pizza.
Taste This: Season 5 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Tip to a Horseradish Farm
The chefs hand select horseradish.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Cooking With Game
Selecting products from pheasant to elk ossobuco; Chef Joseph and his friends discuss their favorite dishes and variations for cooking them.
- Season 5 Episode 11: A Visit to a Wine Vineyard
Sampling red wine, white and rose at a North Fork Vineyard.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Eclectic Cuisine at Its Best
Chef Joseph prepares seared ahi tuna with wasabi sauce and calamari salad with a twist over organic baby field greens.
- Season 5 Episode 9: The New Mexican Food
Signature chefs at the Cabana in Long Beach reveal secrets for rub and marinades.
- Season 5 Episode 8: The Sweet Tooth Show With Tiramisu
Jacqueline's Patisserie in New York features liquid chocolate and funnel cakes.
- Season 5 Episode 7: A Great Sandwich and Chunky
A well-known actor prepares his signature sandwiches in a fast-paced luncheon.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Fresh From the Farm to Your Table
Delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to food markets across the United States is not easy.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Sausage Making With No Casualties
Sausage factory; easy-to-follow techniques for cooking sausage.
- Season 5 Episode 4: A Tuscan Treat in the Heart of the City
A tour of Beppe Restaurant in New York; wood fire burning ovens, mozzarella and braised cabbage.
- Season 5 Episode 3: A Visit to NYC Chinatown
Chef Joseph visits New York's Chinatown in search of the Peking Duck.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Cooking With Ice Cream Social
Chefs, candy makers and ice cream vendors discuss cooking with ice cream.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Catching Fish in Big Waters
Professional fishermen search for the biggest seafood in the world's oceans; cod fish and how different cultures prepare them.
Taste This: Season 4 (2006)
- Season 4 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
The art of mass-produced ravioli; an Italian restaurant where homemade pasta and focaccia bread are made.
- Season 4 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Storing cheese; a tour of the cheese caves at Artisinal Cheese; making fondue in less than five minutes.
- Season 4 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
A trip to Chinatown; different Peking ducks; Chinese bakery; sushi chefs cut sashimi and sushi.
- Season 4 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Apple farm; a plant where apple cider, apple sauce and apple ice are made.
- Season 4 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Holistic foods; the raw food diet; dairy free pizza, tofu and bean sprouts.
- Season 4 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Indian cooking at Tamarind Restaurant includes marinated fish, beef and lamb kabobs.
- Season 4 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
A pastry chef cooks marshmallows, panna cotta and chocolate ganache; using a paint sprayer to design a plate with chocolate.
- Season 4 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Cooking various cuts of beef at a steak house.
- Season 4 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
A Gelato-making company in Brooklyn, N.Y., combines baseball memorabilia with their treats.
- Season 4 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Home-cooked Italian meals at Maremma Restaurant; bean salad.
- Season 4 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
A visit to John's Pizza in New York; an actor shares his favorite pizza.
- Season 4 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Tea sandwiches; compound butter and spreads.
- Season 4 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
A progressive Mexican restaurant in New York; tortillas from scratch.
Taste This: Season 3 (2005)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Raw Foods
Raw entrees; a juice master reveals her secrets on staying young.
- Season 3 Episode 12: The Sandwich Show
Organic sandwiches; the chefs share their favorite childhood sandwiches.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Grilling Smoked Meats
Apple-smoked cured meats on the grill.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Buttermill Bakery
Hot chocolate dessert; Philadelphia cheesecake.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cafe by the Sea
Chefs from around the world cook their favorite dishes.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Cafe by the Sea
The chefs cook with a lobster expert in front of a live audience; a master sommelier pairs champagne with lobster.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Cheese Making Made Easy
Making cheese in Wisconsin; fondue.
- Season 3 Episode 6: The Ice Cream Show
How ice cream is made; Chef Joseph and Bryan attempt to eat the biggest sundae in the United States at the Ice Cream Cafe.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Irish Cottage
Spiral ham cooked in different applications; Irish braising techniques; ice cream mousse.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Virginia Beach
Oysters and dumplings in Virginia.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Catfish Max Long Island
Food expert Scott Summerfield talks about the health benefits of farm-raised trout.
- Season 3 Episode 2: One Pan Cooking
Braised stews and classic hearty soups; including wine in cooking; culinary expert from Le Cirque 2000.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Blue Oyster Grill New York
Guest chefs cook old world-style; cod dish.
Taste This: Season 2 (2005)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Iavarone Brothers Market, N.Y.
Italian specialty market in Wantagh, N.Y.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Corbin and Reynolds, N.Y.
Cooking dry aged beef.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Red, Restaurant, Huntington N.Y.
Bite-size tasting menus include pasta with fish and poached oysters.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Argyles Grill, Babylon N.Y.
Crystal; restaurateur Bill Wolf shares secrets for running a well-groomed establishment.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Backroom Trattoria, Lake Success N.Y.
Cooking pasta with wine.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Sweet Karma Pastry Shop, N.Y.
A pastry chef's version of S'mores dessert.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Leonetti Bakery, N.Y.
A master baker shares secrets to creating world renowned wedding cakes.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Garden Court, N.Y.
Ton Ton ginger salad with shaved Chinese cabbage.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Louies Oyster Bar and Grill
Cooking Phillips crab meat with basil-infused salt.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Tupelo Honey, N.Y.
Vanilla ice cream guacamole.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Ivy Cottage, East Williston N.Y.
Seared pork and marinades.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Sole Restaurant, Long Beach N.Y.
Filet mignon and micro basil.
- Season 2 Episode 1: New Wave Seafood, Wantagh, N.Y.
Stuffed trout and other seafood creations.
Taste This: Season 1 (2004 - 2013)
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE 8
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Garden Court Chinese Restaurant features beer-poached lobster, beer-battered tile fish.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
The Nook Restaurant offers home-style peasant cooking with open-faced sandwiches and classic salads.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Laguna Grille Restaurant prepares progressive Mexican chorizo with guacamole and refried beans.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
At Elegant Affairs, chefs serve asparagus appetizer, cod with cilantro aioli, and chocolate mousse.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Friend of a Farmer Restaurant serves sea scallops with mushroom marmalade and foie gras.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
On Arthur Avenue, the Bronx, prosciutto-wrapped tuna, pork with cheese, and pumpkin mousse are the fare.
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Teller's Steak House grills rib-eye, sirloin, porterhouse; wine.
- Season 1 Episode 6 1: Firebird
Old World Russian restaurant.