Tanked: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 3: Race Car and Baseball, Let the Competition Begin!Brand New Episode Friday 14th March 10:00pm EDT - Animal Planet
- Season 5 Episode 2: Shark Buffet
Brett and Wayde travel to the Creek Casino in Alabama where the owners want an oversized centerpiece aquarium that will require on-site assembly; pressure mounts when they want an additional tank for their buffet marking this ATM's 10,000th tank.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Tank This
Brett and Wayde share never before seen footage as they look back on some of the most unconventional tanks they have created.Brand New Episode Today at 10:00pm EST - Animal Planet
Tanked: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 23: Holiday Special
Wayde and Brett are challenged to build two tanks filled with holiday cheer; largest cylinder tank in ATM history in Atlanta ; Mayor of Henderson, Nevada wants a snow-globe tank for the annual Winterfest celebration.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Betty White's Got an App for That
Wayde and Brett install an animal-themed tank for Betty White in sunny California.Tomorrow at 1:00am EST - Animal Planet
- Season 4 Episode 21: Crazy Client Requests
Never before scene footage of some of the most outrageous tanks ever made.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Tracy and his Octopus
Brett and Wayde move in with comic Tracy Morgan for a few days to build him a tank for his beloved octopus.Tomorrow at 2:00am EST - Animal Planet
- Season 4 Episode 19: Legal Vending Machine
Wayde sends the team to team building boot camp to keep them motivated in building two huge salt water tanks.Wednesday 12th March 9:00pm EDT - Animal Planet
- Season 4 Episode 18: Rock N' Roll Eruption
Client wants a playable 8-piece drum set tank; tank for Hawaiian Lahaina Grill.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Tricks and Trees
Wayde and Brett are challenged by a Southern California resort to build a tank inside the trunk of an oak tree; a Halloween store wants a coffin aquarium.Wednesday 12th March 10:00pm EDT - Animal Planet
- Season 4 Episode 16: Brace Yourself for Employee of the Month
Wayde and Brett create unique aquariums for a luxury apartment complex and a knee brace company; Wayde hopes to energize his employees by holding a special contest.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Lifestyles of the Fish & Famous
Revisiting tanks Wayde and Brett have created for celebrities, including comic Tracy Morgan, actor Neil Patrick Harris and rock band Kiss.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Smiling Is the Best Medicine
The team works its magic on a photo booth and constructs an underwater wonderland in a wing of an Ohio children's hospital.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Just What the Doctor Ordered
A rehabilitation facility wants a tank with a spine insert; medical practitioners desire an underwater forest fish tank for their office.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Just What the Doctor Ordered
A Coney Island restaurant desires an aquarium that pays homage to the beach community as it rebuilds in the wake of Hurricane Sandy; a Las Vegas bakery requests a tank for its cake-display case.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Popcorn on the High Seas
Wayde and Brett create two aquariums for a mall's new food court, then work to transform a vintage popcorn machine into a tank.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Jurassic Campground
Redneck designs a RV aquarium; the team builds a large indoor tank that holds both alligators and sharks.
- Season 4 Episode 9: A Healthy Dose of ATM
A Florida medical facility desires a tank in the shape of a syringe; the guys must construct an aquarium for their new shop.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fermenting Donuts
Wayde and Brett transport a fully operational beer fermenter, then head south to create a doughnut-shaped tank.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Nigiri and the NBA
Wayde and Brett create a temporary tank for basketball star Dwyane Wade; a North Carolina restaurant requests a burger- and sushi-filled aquarium.
- Season 4 Episode 6: A Guiding Light to Fitness
Wayde and Brett design a multipurpose tank for a fitness mogul; an Alabama casino requests a tank with a scaled replica of a historical lighthouse.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Spin the Bottles
The crew attempts to construct a rocket ship tank, complete with a launch pad and smoke machine; vineyard owners want a tank built from an old wagon.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Tip of the Hat to the Devils
The Fairleigh Dickinson Devils want a tank with flames on the inside; Las Vegas hat makers desire a large top-hat aquarium.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Groovy Sarcophagus, Man!
Brett and Wayde create a Cleopatra-inspired tank for a boutique hotel in New York's Catskill Mountains and a lava-lamp tank for the New Jersey headquarters of Spencer's Gifts.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Learn to Love or Love to Learn
A Las Vegas wedding business wants a tank that reflects the city's early flavor; the team struggles to install a giant tank in a new student common area at Saint Leo University.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Pranks and Dranks!
Brett and Wayde build specialty tanks for 'Jackass' co-creator Jeff Tremaine and a Tropical Smoothie Cafe.
Tanked: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 7: Midwest Zest
A children's hospital in Detroit desires a treasure-chest tank; Heather and Agnes assume new roles; a leasing company wants a homey tank.
- Season 3 Episode 6: On the Road Again
Brett and Wayde reflect on their unusual experiences building tanks across America.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Love Is an Illusion
Neil Patrick Harris wants a tank based on Houdini's famous water escape; Wayde has plans for his 15-year wedding anniversary.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Nuclear Family
Memorable tank builds; the crew discusses working with family members.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Flying High and Sinking Deep
Wayde and Brett get the royal treatment from a Chicago company with a demanding project in mind; restaurant owners want a window tank with remote-controlled submarines.
- Season 3 Episode 2: For Love of the Game ... or Money?
Wayde and Brett construct a complex koi pond for NFL linebacker Bart Scott; a client desires an 8-foot-tall, 500-gallon tank.
- Season 3 Episode 1: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Tank
Comic Tracy Morgan keeps the men entertained while they install a tank in his basement; a Las Vegas boy wants to cut a deal for his own tank.
Tanked: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Where the Wild Things Are
The CEO of a national pet-supplies chain desires a massive tank for a diverse selection of animals; a tank is needed for a business venture between rock band Kiss and Monster Mini-Golf.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Most Challenging Tanks
Brett and Wayde recall the toughest tank builds from the show's first season.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Polar Opposites
A casino wants a 35-foot-long tank built in three weeks; the team works on a jellyfish tank for a Las Vegas ice lounge; Wayde pulls a prank on Brett.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tanks for the Memories
Wayde and Brett recall their favorite projects from the first season and share never-before-seen footage.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Roll With It
The Pensacola Blue Wahoos ask Wayde and Brett to turn an old school bus into a mobile fish tank; Brett comes up with a unique tank design for his mother's nail salon.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Serenity Now
The owner of a furniture store wants a tranquil tank for his bedding section; the owner of a tattoo parlor hopes an aquarium will put first-time customers at ease.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Old School vs. New School
Commissioned aquariums must reflect a robotic systems company's technological abilities and a pinball enthusiast's love of the game.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Fish Out of Water
The team installs a racetrack-shaped shark tank for an orthodontist and works on a custom refrigerator tank for an appliance store.
Tanked: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Tricks of the Trade
Wayde and Brett try to deal with a skateboard ramp tank; a surprise octopus tank for Wayde's birthday; an outdoor gumball tank.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Good Karma
A Feng Shui tank; a custom overhead bed tank; caged shark dive.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Be Cool
A 57,000-gallon tank for a megachurch; a keg tank for a man cave; a shark tank for a lawyer.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Rules of Engagement
A problem with fish feeding; a tank on hydraulics; a 1950s diner.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Swimming With the Sharks
Wayde and Brett design a 1000 gallon tank; Heather enters a shark tank; a one of a kind Phone Booth Aquarium.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Brett Takes a Dive
Brett is nervous to use his new scuba skills and buys a clunker to build a car theme tank in record time without considering the results.