Tanked: Season 7 (2015)
- Season 7 Episode 4: Bill Engvall: Here's Your Tank!
Comedian Bill Engvall requests a Zen-like fish tank for his new office in Hollywood. But a firm weight restriction throws a spanner in the worksBrand New Episode Friday 9th October 10:00pm EDT - Animal Planet
- Season 7 Episode 3: Sherri Shepherd On the Rocks
Wayde and Brett are asked to build a simple,elegant tank for TV host and actress Sherri Shepherd; the Rugged Ridge company has tasked the crew with their most outrageous build ever.Brand New Episode Friday 9th October 9:00pm EDT - Animal Planet
- Season 7 Episode 2: Penn and Teller Monkey Magic
World-famous magicians Penn and Teller want a double-sided tank to put in their quirky backstage Monkey Room to honor their 40th anniversary together.
- Season 7 Episode 1: The Hoff Gets a Tank
Wayde and Brett participate in a group dive lesson at the Aquarium of the Pacific; later, they design a tank for international megastar David Hasselhoff; the Hoff hand picks the fish to be used.
Tanked: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 5: Jeff Dunham's Tank for Dummies
Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham wants ATM to build a theater-themed tank with a submerged working chandelier, starring his characters Peanut, Walter and Achmed.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Marshawn Lynch Goes Beast Mode
Renowned NFL running back and Super Bowl champion Marshawn Lynch enlists Brett and Wayde to build him the ultimate Beastmode Tank
- Season 6 Episode 3: Gabriel Iglesias' Fluffy Tank
The duo attempt to combine Gabriel Iglesias' love of vintage buses into a unique pair of tanks, but a grand theft heist at ATM may put on the brakes
- Season 6 Episode 2: Dwight Howard's Slithering Slam Dunk
A call from NBA star Dwight Howard sends the duo to Houston, but the basketball player does not just want a fish tank, he also wants a new home for his snakes
- Season 6 Episode 1: Howie Mandel Is the Brains Behind ATM
Howie Mendel wants a tank, but is struggling to make up his mind on the design, leaving Wayde and Brett to complete the build without any guidance
Tanked: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 13: When the Moon(shine) Hits your Eye
In Pigeon Forge, Tenn. The Hatfield and McCoy's Dinner Theater wants an aquarium in place of an old moonshine still; an anatomically correct eye ball tank is the task put forth by a Las Vegas optician.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Tanked Again for the Holidays
Wayde and Brett build a beefed-up tank for jerky storage and a pub-themed tank for an Irish family bar as they celebrate the holiday season.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Tank You Come Again!
Wayde and Brett take a look at the current state of some of their greatest tanks; fire at a Malibu Winery causes damage to their outdoor aquarium; Jackass producer Jeff Tremaine is having troubles with his eels.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Wilmer's Tank-errama
ATM builds a tank for 'That 70's Show ' and 'Handy Manny' star, Wilmer Valderrana with slanted sides and multiple angels; health center in Grand Rapids, Mich. wants a Grand Rapids tank.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Saved by the Spell
ATM crew join forces with Mario López of 'Saved by the Bell' fame to turn a 90's coin operated video game into an interactive aquarium with an exercise bike.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Fish-a-Palooza
From rare sea creatures and exotic fish to feisty crabs, Wayde and Brett share some great stories about the coolest and craziest fish they've ever built tanks for.
- Season 5 Episode 7: The Purr-fect Tank
Wayde and Brett head to the Royal Blues Hotel in Florida to build a 1,500 gallon tank into the restaurant ceiling that would also be visible from the pool; then off to Seattle to build a tank for Henri the Cat.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Pipe Dreams
ATM's largest tank to date; close to 250,000 gallons of water fill two connecting tanks for a Florida attraction in where people can swim with sharks.
- Season 5 Episode 5: The Pirate Queen
Drag queen Frank Marino wants an over-the-top bed tank for the Vegas bedding store Holy Sheets; Brett gets distracted looking for buried pirate treasure as they are supposed to build a tank for a pirate ship in Perdido Key, Florida.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Medieval Protection
California family wants a medieval tank filled with crystals, gems and a dragon on top to guard their treasures; owners of military replica store taps the ATM crew for a WWII army tank tank.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Channeling the Long Island Medium
Long Island medium Theresa Caputo and her husband, Larry want two major builds for their home; an outdoor pond and a 325-gallon aquarium with a mystical mermaid and glowing coral to be built within a room-dividing wall.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Pete Rose Scores a Tank
Baseball legend Pete Rose asks the boys to build a giant Riverfront Stadium aquarium, but his fiance Kiana will not allow it to be built in the house; Wayde and Heather build a large tank in Horry County, South Carolina.
- Season 5 Episode 1: SHAQ-SIZED!
Shaquille O'Neal wants an aquarium built in a semi-truck's front end; the guys help a Vegas illusionist recreate an old Houdini escape trick with fish.
Tanked: Season 4 (2014)
- Season 4 Episode 11: The Winds of Trade
Sea-life painter Guy Harvey enlists ATM to build a nearly 40,000-gallon aquarium for the Trade Winds Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida that guests can dive into; the General threatens to retire after the way he is treated in Las Vegas.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Shark Buffet
Brett and Wayde travel to Wind Creek Casino in Alabama where the owners want an oversized centerpiece aquarium that will require on-site assembly; pressure mounts when they want an additional tank for their buffet marking this ATM's 10,000th tank.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Making History
Builds inspired by moments in history, including a Mob-themed aquarium and a tank featuring a lava lamp
- Season 4 Episode 8: Dining With the Fishes
Wayde and Brett partner up with a servingware company to build a unique table tank to display at a Vegas tradeshow; Crab Corner wants a replica crabbing boat aquarium.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Playing Favorites!
Documentary about two brothers-in-law who run a large aquarium-manufacturing company
- Season 4 Episode 6: Hang Ten Barbeque
Brett and Wayde build a pipeline wave tank for The Salt Life Food Shack and a smoker tank for The Rolling Smoke BBQ.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Give a Dog a Phone
Wayde King and Brett Raymer construct a tank for a communications company in need of an interactive aquarium, shaped like a giant telephone
- Season 4 Episode 4: Tank This
Brett and Wayde share never before seen footage as they look back on some of the most unconventional tanks they have created.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Tanks on Tap
The brothers-in-law receive a request from the Las Vegas Museum of Natural History for an aquarium in the shape of a carousel, filled with seahorses
- Season 4 Episode 2: NASCAR and Baseball Champions Tanks!
NASCAR Champion Ryan Newman gets ATM to make a desk aquarium, and Boston Red Sox star Shane Victorino asks the brothers-in-law to build a Hawaiian themed tank
- Season 4 Episode 1: Driving New Business
As they open a new ATM office in South Florida, Brett and Wayde are tasked with turning an entire Toyota Highlander into an aquarium; Brett converts a vintage slot machine into a tank.
Tanked: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 30: Holiday Special
Wayde and Brett are challenged to build two tanks filled with holiday cheer; largest cylinder tank in ATM history in Atlanta ; Mayor of Henderson, Nevada wants a snow-globe tank for the annual Winterfest celebration.
- Season 3 Episode 29: Betty White's Got an App for That
Brett Raymer and Wayde King undertake a job for veteran actress Betty White, involving building an aquarium with a Noah's Ark theme. They also work on a smartphone-inspired tank
- Season 3 Episode 28: Crazy Client Requests
Brett Raymer and Wayde King look at some bizarre client requests in which they had to go the extra mile to get the job done - not that it stopped the pair of passionate designers
- Season 3 Episode 27: Tracy and his Octopus
Comedian Tracy Morgan calls on the partners' help for a second time, to make a new home for his beloved octopus - and he welcomes them into his house as lodgers for a few days
- Season 3 Episode 26: Legal Vending Machine
Wayde King tries to keep his ATM team motivated by sending them to a boot camp in the hope they work together to pull off the creation of two challenging salt water tanks
- Season 3 Episode 25: Rock N' Roll Eruption
Wayde Raymer and Brett King have their creativity put to the test when a client requests an eight-piece drum set. Plus, a bar owner wants a tank with a lava-emitting volcano
- Season 3 Episode 24: Tricks and Trees
Brett Raymer and Wayde King visit an inn in Ojai, California, to work on an aquarium built into the trunk of an oak tree. A Halloween store in Las Vegas also requests a coffin tank
- Season 3 Episode 23: Brace Yourself for Employee of the Month
The brothers-in-law create unique aquariums for a luxury apartment complex and a knee brace company, and Wayde King hopes to galvanise his employees by holding a special contest
- Season 3 Episode 22: Lifestyles of the Fish & Famous
A look back at the best tanks Brett Raymer and Wayde King have built for Hollywood stars, including the shark tank for Tracy Morgan and a design for flamboyant rockers Kiss
- Season 3 Episode 21: Smiling Is the Best Medicine
The brothers-in-law Brett Raymer and Wayde King transform a disused photo booth into an aquarium for the Las Vegas First Friday street fair
- Season 3 Episode 20: Just What the Doctor Ordered
Brothers-in-law Brett Raymer and Wayde King recreate a spine insert for an aquarium, before building an underwater forest for a doctor's office in southern California
- Season 3 Episode 19: Sweet Memories
A Coney Island restaurant desires an aquarium that pays homage to the beach community as it rebuilds in the wake of Hurricane Sandy; a Las Vegas bakery requests a tank for its cake-display case.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Popcorn on the High Seas
Brothers-in-law Brett Raymer and Wayde King are commissioned to transform a vintage popcorn-maker into a tank, before fabricating a Navy-inspired sailboat aquarium
- Season 3 Episode 17: Jurassic Campground
Redneck has an opportunity to demonstrate his knowledge by designing an aquarium based on a motor home. Plus, the guys take on an indoor project involving alligators and sharks
- Season 3 Episode 16: A Healthy Dose of ATM
Brett Raymer and Wayde King receive a strange request for a syringe-shaped aquarium, and find some awkward clients in their own image
- Season 3 Episode 15: Fermenting Donuts
Brett Raymer and Wayde King are tasked with transporting a fully operational beer fermenter before heading south to create an iconic doughnut-shaped tank
- Season 3 Episode 14: Nigiri and the NBA
Wayde and Brett create a temporary tank for basketball star Dwyane Wade; a North Carolina restaurant requests a burger- and sushi-filled aquarium.
- Season 3 Episode 13: A Guiding Light to Fitness
Wayde and Brett design a multipurpose tank for a fitness mogul; an Alabama casino requests a tank with a scaled replica of a historical lighthouse.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Spin the Bottles
The crew attempts to construct a rocket ship tank, complete with a launch pad and smoke machine; vineyard owners want a tank built from an old wagon.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Tip of the Hat to the Devils
Wayde King and Brett Raymer create a top hat-inspired tank for a new client, and a customer tries to pay for their bill with tickets to a Celine Dion concert
- Season 3 Episode 10: Groovy Sarcophagus, Man!
Brett and Wayde create a Cleopatra-inspired tank for a boutique hotel in New York's Catskill Mountains and a lava-lamp tank for the New Jersey headquarters of Spencer's Gifts.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Learn to Love or Love to Learn
A Las Vegas wedding business wants a tank that reflects the city's early flavor; the team struggles to install a giant tank in a new student common area at Saint Leo University.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Pranks and Dranks!
Business is booming but Wayde King's mood darkens when wife Heather surprises him with her new tattoo. Plus, an outrageous family prank threatens to backfire
- Season 3 Episode 7: Midwest Zest
Heather King plans an ambitious set of condo tanks for a property company, and the Little Caesars restaurant chain commissions a unique set-up for a children's hospital
- Season 3 Episode 6: On the Road Again
Brett Raymer and Wayde King recall their most memorable tank-building experiences from the first three series, the good, the bad - and the plain daft
- Season 3 Episode 5: Love Is an Illusion
The brothers-in-law are commissioned to build a Harry Houdini-inspired tank for magicians in Los Angeles. Plus, Wayde puts a plan in motion to celebrate his wedding anniversary
- Season 3 Episode 4: Nuclear Family
Wayde King and Brett Raymer revisit the outrageous pools they built in the Turks and Caicos. Plus, the boys get into trouble when things go badly wrong, 3,000 miles from the shop
- Season 3 Episode 3: Flying High and Sinking Deep
Wayde and Brett get the royal treatment from a Chicago company with a demanding project in mind; restaurant owners want a window tank with remote-controlled submarines.
- Season 3 Episode 2: For Love of the Game ... or Money?
Brett Raymer and Wayde King create a bi-level koi fish pond for NFL star Bart Scott, and are challenged to build an acrylic tank guarded by sharks inside a vault
- Season 3 Episode 1: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Tank
The brothers-in-law build actor Tracy Morgan a huge aquarium in his basement, but its large scale could cause problems. Plus, a big idea comes from an unexpected source
Tanked: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Where the Wild Things Are
The CEO of a national pet-supplies chain desires a massive tank for a diverse selection of animals; a tank is needed for a business venture between rock band Kiss and Monster Mini-Golf.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Most Challenging Tanks
The brothers-in-law count down their all-time toughest tanks and explain the challenges they faced while making them. They also choose one as the ultimate aquarium
- Season 2 Episode 6: Polar Opposites
To unwind after a stressful build at the Minus 5 Ice Bar in Las Vegas, Wayde King and Brett Raymer sneak a cooler of snowballs into the warehouse to do battle
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tanks for the Memories
Wayde Raymer and Brett King reminisce on their favourite tank memories from the first season. Plus, exclusive behind-the-scenes footage
- Season 2 Episode 4: Roll With It
The Pensacola Blue Wahoos ask Wayde and Brett to turn an old school bus into a mobile fish tank; Brett comes up with a unique tank design for his mother's nail salon.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Serenity Now
Brett Raymer and Wayde King build a huge wall-mounted fish tank for a tattoo parlour, and contemplate what kind of aquarium would complement a mattress display in a furniture store
- Season 2 Episode 2: Old School vs. New School
Brett Raymer and Wayde King try to turn a pinball machine into a state-of-the-art aquarium, and discover if a high-tech robot can function inside a series of tanks
- Season 2 Episode 1: Fish Out of Water
Brett Raymer and Wayde King transform a fridge into a high-tech aquarium with a water dispenser, and design a shark tank for an orthodontist's waiting room
Tanked: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Tricks of the Trade
Wayde and Brett try to come up with a solution to stop the acrylic from scratching off a skateboard ramp tank. Meanwhile, the ATM team builds an octopus tank for Wayde's birthday
- Season 1 Episode 5: Good Karma
A request for a feng shui tank has Brett Raymer rearranging the office, while an overhead bed tank causes a few tears. Plus, Heather convinces the partners to go caged-shark diving
- Season 1 Episode 4: Be Cool
A 57,000-gallon tank for a church is completed, and a female customer requests a keg tank from the brothers-in-law as a surprise gift for her fiance
- Season 1 Episode 3: Rules of Engagement
A fish-feeding problem turns into an all-day affair, while the owner of a free-standing 1950s diner makes some heavy demands for an aquarium to match the decor
- Season 1 Episode 2: Swimming With the Sharks
Wayde King and Brett Raymer design a 1,000-gallon mob-inspired tank, and accountant Heather reluctantly enters a shark tank to help place inserts. The ATM team also provide a New York family with a unique NYC-themed phone booth aquarium
- Season 1 Episode 1: Brett Takes a Dive
The team encounters difficulties when building a tank for quarantine, while Brett attempts to build a car-themed tank in record time and is nervous about using his new scuba skills
Tanked: Special (2015)
- Wayde & Brett's Favorite Moments 3
Brett and Wayde look back on the Harry Houdini-inspired tank they built for Neil Patrick Harris.
- Wayde & Brett's Favorite Moments 5
Brett and Wayde look back on the Cleopatra-inspired tank for a Catskill Mountains hotel.
- Sneak Peeks
Preview of the new upcoming season of 'Tanked'.
- Wayde & Brett's Favorite Moments 1
Brett and Wayde look back on the tank they made for comedian Tracy Morgan.
- Wayde & Brett's Favorite Moments 2
Brett and Wayde look back on the massive masterpiece built for NBA All-Star Shaquille O'Neal.
- Wayde & Brett's Favorite Moments 4
Brett and Wayde look back on NFL's Bart Scott's transformed ponds.