Sweet Genius: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Wedded Genius
Chocolate desserts with ketchup; a candy test with instant noodles and fruit; marriage themed test.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Samba Genius
The chefs attempt to make excellent chocolate desserts that include one blue and one yellow mandatory ingredient.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Electric Genius
Fruity cereal as a mandatory ingredient; candy confections made with a strawberry drink and a yellow pepper; fiesta favorite as an inspiration.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Wicked Genius
Sweet fruit filling and chorizo in chocolate desserts; pizza dough and chicory coffee; cakes from sticky spread and a colorful veggie.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Turkey Genius
In the candy test, the chefs must use barbecue sauce and snack mix as mandatory ingredients; with $10,000 and the title of Sweet Genius on the line, the two remaining chefs confront fear-inducing inspiration and two unusual cake ingredients.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Holiday Genius
Chef Ron has a host of holiday surprises for the competitors.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Heated Genius
An erupting volcano is the inspiration for the first test; the second test, the chef's have to combine an oversized treat with a green mash; the third test is making a berry drink and matzoh into cakes.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Sci-Fi Genius
Space-themed desserts from Italian olives and retro candy.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Dream Catching Genius
Chewy fruit and hors d'oeuvres in chocolate desserts; a middle eastern dip in the candy test; creating a cake out of two mandatory ingredients.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Halloween Genius
A chocolate dessert from an Asian drink and dried fungi; onions and a strong-flavored candy; black radishes and mini ice cream cones.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Twinkling Genius
Chocolate desserts from chicken stock and a southern candy treat; candy creations from fennel and juicy fruit.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Squeaky Genius
A stuntman is the inspiration for show-stopping chocolate dishes with unusual squash and old-fashioned candy; festive candy creations made from a curdled dairy product and a versatile veggie; cakes made from a cookie and a leafy herb; $10,000.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Cuckoo Genius
First test, the chefs are inspired by canine cuteness; second test, peanuts and a sweet drink; third test, a chiming object gets the chefs' imaginations ticking.
Sweet Genius: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Plane Genius
Chocolate desserts made from an exotic fruit and a ballpark favorite; British staple for the candy test; medieval duel in the final test.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Lofty Genius
Animal inspiration and breakfast cereal ingredient in chocolate dessert; candy art; retro hairstyle in the final cake test.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Glowing Genius
Contestants get a cuddly inspiration and a sticky surprise for use in a candy dessert; two chefs must create water-inspired cakes with Japanese candy and grape leaves.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Serpentine Genius
A fright in the dessert round; a common vegetable in the candy test; retro music box; genius cake with stinky cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Genie Genius
Chocolate dessert inspirations; chewy mandatory ingredient in the candy test.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Relative Genius
The chocolate test's mandatory ingredients; candy desserts with salty ingredients; final cake round.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Baby Genius
Baby themed chocolate test; tart and pungent ingredients in the candy test.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Speechless Genius
Marshmallows and water chestnuts in the chocolate dessert; rolled fruit snacks and shortbread cookies in the candy test.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Puzzled Genius
Flamingo inspired chocolate desserts; childhood inspiration in the candy round; ingredients native to Southeast Asia to make a cake.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Electrifying Genius
Pasta and spicy candy in the dessert; mystery ingredients in origami inspired desserts for the candy test.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Magic Genius
Chocolate desserts with cheese and chili ingredients; breakfast food in candy desserts; uncommon dessert ingredients.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Dancing Genius
Prophetic cookie and strong cheese in a chocolate dessert; candy test with vegetable and citrus fruit; the best cake.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Golden Genius
Chocolate desserts with a breakfast treat and a fall snack; dehydrated space food; tropical melon; cake test; spicy drink mix; strange looking citrus fruit.
Sweet Genius: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Fiery Genius
Ron Ben-Israel tests the pastry chefs with a fiery challenge, before asking them to find the best way to incorporate cheese puffs into a dessert
- Season 1 Episode 7: Disco Genius
Ron Ben-Israel hosts the competition in which some of America's leading pastry chefs compete in a bid to make it to the next round and land a $10,000 prize
- Season 1 Episode 6: Global Genius
Four chefs are presented with a conch shell as inspiration for their first test
- Season 1 Episode 5: Glistening Genius
The chefs use sweet and sour mandatory ingredients to create more frozen desserts
- Season 1 Episode 4: Candied Genius
The chefs try to create frozen desserts with candied ginger and squid ink as ingredients
- Season 1 Episode 3: Hidden Genius
The chefs are challenged to create desserts with salt and vinegar crisps
- Season 1 Episode 2: Hard Boiled Genius
The chefs are challenged to cook frozen desserts that include hard-boiled eggs as an ingredient
- Season 1 Episode 1: Dark Genius
Spicy hot candy and a rare fruit in frozen desserts; baked desserts; bone chilling ingredient.