- Soul to Soul 2: Asking Life's Big Questions
Oprah discusses life's big questions with top thinkers, spiritual leaders and teachers; Tina Turner, George Lucas and others stop by.Sunday 22nd December 11:00am EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Jack Kornfield: The Awakened Life
Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield explains the basic principles of Buddhism and how to achieve mindful living.Sunday 15th December 11:00am EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: Building a Business with Soul
Howard Shultz talks about his rise from the housing projects to the becoming the CEO of Starbucks.Sunday 15th December 10:00am EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Karen Armstrong: Twelve Steps to Compassion
TED prize winner Karen Armstrong discusses compassion and its presence in multiple religions.
- Oprah & Sandy Hook Parents Francine & David Wheeler: Ben's Light
A son lost in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in December 2012.
- Oprah & Mark Nepo: Listening to the Soul
Mark Nepo talks about his book '7,000 Ways to Listen'.
- Oprah & Mark Nepo: 'The Big C': Healing Body & Soul
Author and poet Mark Nepo talks about his spiritual awakening while battling cancer; Kris Carr discusses her recent shift in perspective while living with the disease.
- Oprah & Rob Bell: What We Talk About When We Talk About God
Progressive Christian pastor Rob Bell and Oprah discuss Bell's latest book and wonder why more people identify with spirituality over religion.Sunday 22nd December 4:00pm EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Anne Lamott: The 3 Essential Prayers
Author of 'Help Thanks Wow: The Three Essential Prayers', Anne Lamott, discusses the three types of prayers that can lift anyone during tough times.Sunday 22nd December 3:00pm EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Dani Shapiro: Finding Devotion
Oprah and best-selling author Dani Shapiro discuss one of life's biggest questions: faith; Shapiro shares her path to a deeper, fuller and happier life.
- Oprah & Swimming Champion Diana Nyad: Dare to Dream
Diana Nyad shares spiritual messages she attained from dreaming big, achieving the impossible and discovering joy despite skepticism.
- Oprah & Swimming Champion Diana Nyad: The Power of the Human Spirit
Diana Nyad was 64 when she became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage in under 53 hours; Nyad chats with Oprah about her athleticism, will and spirit.
- Oprah & Steven Pressfield: Unlocking Your Creative Genius
Author Steven Pressfield ('The War of Art') talks about unlocking creative genius.
- Oprah & Mariel Hemingway & Bobby Williams
Mariel Hemingway and Bobby Williams travel to Oprah's Maui retreat and offer advice for wholehearted living.
- Oprah & Grammy Award-Winner India.Arie Part Two: How to Break Through
India.Arie discusses how she connected to her spiritual roots and music, then performs songs from her new album.
- Oprah & Grammy Award-Winner India.Arie: Spiritual Awakening
India.Arie discusses her recent spiritual transformation.
- Oprah & NBA Legend Coach Phil Jackson: The Zen Master
Phil Jackson discusses his memoir ('Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success'), spiritual awakening and career.
- Oprah & Karen Armstrong: Losing Faith, Finding God
A former Catholic nun discusses her memoir and her spiritual journey.
- Oprah & Thich Nhat Hanh: The Meaning of Mindfulness Sunday 22nd December 5:00pm EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Dr. Brian Weiss: Reincarnation, Past Lives and Miracles
Psychiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss discusses past-life regression therapy.
- The Bigger Picture With Oprah, Rev. Ed Bacon, Elizabeth Lesser and Mark Nepo
Discussing world news through a different lens with Reverend Ed Bacon, Elizabeth Lesser and Mark Nepo.
- Oprah and Dr. Maya Angelou, Part 2
Dr. Maya Angelou discusses her book ('Mom & Me & Mom') and shares insights on aging.
- Oprah and Wayne Dyer in Maui
Oprah interviews Wayne Dyer in Hawaii.
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Living With a Whole Heart
Author Brené Brown offers advice on conquering shame and living with a whole heart.
- Gary Zukav's Romantic Class 101
Author Gary Zukav discusses spiritual partnerships.
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Daring Greatly
Author Dr. Brené Brown discusses her book, 'Daring Greatly.'
- Oprah & Dr. Robin Smith: The Hungry Soul
Author Dr. Robin Smith discusses overcoming personal setbacks.
- Oprah & Dr. Maya Angelou
Author Maya Angelou discusses her relationship with her mother.
- Oprah & Panache Desai: Change Your Energy, Change Your Life
The contemporary thought leader discusses the power of energy and overcoming anger, rage, fear and insecurity.
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: Things That Matter Part 2
Interior designer Nate Berkus talks about how the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004 changed his life.
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: The Things That Matter
Interior designer Nate Berkus discusses his book, 'The Things That Matter.'
- Oprah & Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements
Author Don Miguel Ruiz discusses his book, 'The Four Agreements.'
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0: Ayana Mathis, Author of 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie'
Author Ayana Mathis, 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie.'
- Soul to Soul: Asking Life's Big Questions
Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Gary Zukav and Wayne Dyer share insights about life's big questions.Sunday 22nd December 12:00pm EST - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah and Nobel Prize Winner Elie Wiesel: Living With an Open Heart
Author Elie Wiesel discusses his life-changing heart surgery.
- Oprah & Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven
Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander's near-death experience shifts his faith.
- Oprah & Jean Houston: The Hero's Journey
American philosopher Jean Houston ('The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons From Oz').
- Oprah and Three New Voices: Next Generation Spiritual Thinkers
People from the next generation of spiritual thinkers include Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp and Gabrielle Bernstein.
- Oprah & Deepak Chopra: Meditation 101
Deepak Chopra answers viewer questions about meditation and introduces a new 21-day challenge.
- Oprah & Eckhart Tolle: Being in the Now
Author Eckhart Tolle discusses his spiritual journey.
- Oprah, Gary Zukav and Linda Francis: Spiritual Partnership
- Oprah & Daniel Pink: A Whole New Mind
Author Daniel Pink discusses unlocking creative potential.
- Oprah & Gary Zukav: The Essence of 'The Seat of the Soul'
Author Gary Zukav discusses his book and the principle that guides Oprah's life.
- Oprah & Debbie Ford: Shadows, Light & Courage
Author Debbie Ford reveals a secret she has been keeping for eleven years.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses coming back from the brink of suicide and surviving her daughter's death.
- Why Oprah loves 'Beasts of the Southern Wild'
Director Behn Zeitlin; actress Quvenzhané Wallis; actor Dwight Henry.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses finding peace among the broken pieces of life; using life lessons to help others.
- Oprah & Llewellyn Vaughan Lee: Sufism and the Wisdom of the Heart
Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee discusses love, longing and true happiness.
- Oprah & Jill Bolte Taylor: A Stroke of Insight
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor discusses her memoir, 'My Stroke of Insight.'
- Oprah & Reverend Ed Bacon: Faith and Spirituality
Reverend Ed Bacon discusses religion and spirituality.
- Thich Nhat Hahn; Soul Pancake
- Oprah & Michael Singer: The Untethered Soul
Author Michael Singer ('The Untethered Soul') discusses inner peace and spiritual freedom.
- Oprah & Marianne Williamson: 20 Years After 'A Return to Love'
Author Marianne Williamson discusses the 20th anniversary of her book, 'A Return to Love.'
- Wayne Dyre in Maui
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0
Author Cheryl Strayed discusses 'Wild.'
- Wayne Dyer Soul Series; Daniel Pink
- Oprah & Actor Rainn Wilson: The Man Behind Soul Pancake
Actor Rainn Wilson talks about Soul Pancake and shares thoughts on life's big questions.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes & Deepak Chopra: Living From the Core
T.D. Jakes and Deepak Chopra discuss reaching potential.
- Oprah & Caroline Myss: Intuition, Power and Grace
Author Caroline Myss; tapping into intuition to discover life's purpose.
- Iyanla Vanzant & Tony Robbins: Focus Your Life
- Oprah & Sarah Ban Breathnach: Losing Everything, Finding Yourself
Author Sara Ban Breathnach ('Simple Abundance').
- Oprah & DeVon Franklin: Keeping the Faith in Hollywood
Author and producer DeVon Franklin discusses finding life's purpose and his book, 'Produced by Faith.'
- Oprah and Thich Nhat Hanh: Living Mindfully
Thich Nhat Hanh discusses his dedication to mindful meditation; 'The Dhamma Brothers.'
- Oprah and Deepak Chopra in India
Deepak Chopra discusses his work, family and creating harmony in life.
- Oprah and Ram Dass: Fierce Grace
Oprah interviews cultural icon Ram Dass in Maui.
- Bestselling Author Daniel Pink: The Spark Within
- The Shift
Wayne Dyer asks people to challenge their notions of success and ambition and seek greater meaning; 'The Shift.'
- Wayne Dyer: Living With Grace
Wayne Dyer reveals his battle with leukemia; aging gracefully.
- Finding Your Authentic Power With Gary Zukav
Author Gary Zukav; music creates unity in the British television series 'What About Me.'
- Open Your Heart
- Lost & Found
- Debbie Ford: Out of the Shadows
Debbie Ford's short film 'The Shadow Effect'; Soul Pancake's latest.
- Feeling the Love
- What's Right With the World?
Tom Shadyac talks about leaving his Beverly Hills lifestyle behind; 'I Am'; the boy Oprah could not forget; SoulPancake's latest.
- Super Soul Marathon
Interviews with spiritual teachers include Wayne Dyer, Rev. Ed Bacon and Mark Nepo; Soul Pancake's latest.
- The Journey Within
Elizabeth Gilbert discusses 'Eat Pray Love'; hope and spiritual healing; Iyanla Vanzant discusses letting go of anger.
- Unexpected Gifts
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor discusses how a stroke changed her life; 'Emmanuel's Gift.'
- Earth Love
The world of plants from 'Life'; a family gives up modern conveniences for one year.
- Finding Beauty
Rainn Wilson discusses Soul Pancake; 'A Man Named Pearl.'
- Crazy Sexy Life
Kris Carr makes a film about her battle with cancer called 'Crazy Sexy Cancer'; Kathy Freston discusses optimum health.
- The World Beyond
Jonas Elrod believes he can see angels, demons, auras and ghosts; 'Wake Up.'