- The Bigger Picture With Oprah, Rev. Ed Bacon, Elizabeth Lesser and Mark Nepo Sunday 26th May 11:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah and Dr. Maya Angelou, Part 2
Dr. Maya Angelou discusses her book ('Mom & Me & Mom') and shares insights on aging.Sunday 26th May 10:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah and Wayne Dyer in Maui
Oprah interviews Wayne Dyer in Hawaii.
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Living With a Whole Heart
Author Brené Brown offers advice on conquering shame and living with a whole heart.
- Gary Zukav's Romantic Class 101
Author Gary Zukav discusses spiritual partnerships.
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Daring Greatly
Author Dr. Brené Brown discusses her book, 'Daring Greatly.'
- Oprah & Dr. Robin Smith: The Hungry Soul
Author Dr. Robin Smith discusses overcoming personal setbacks.
- Oprah & Dr. Maya Angelou
Author Maya Angelou discusses her relationship with her mother.
- Oprah & Panache Desai: Change Your Energy, Change Your Life
The contemporary thought leader discusses the power of energy and overcoming anger, rage, fear and insecurity.Sunday 26th May 12:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: Things That Matter Part 2
Interior designer Nate Berkus talks about how the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004 changed his life.
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: The Things That Matter
Interior designer Nate Berkus discusses his book, 'The Things That Matter.'
- Oprah & Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements
Author Don Miguel Ruiz discusses his book, 'The Four Agreements.'
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0: Ayana Mathis, Author of 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie'
Author Ayana Mathis, 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie.'
- Soul to Soul: Asking Life's Big Questions
Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Gary Zukav and Wayne Dyer share insights about life's big questions.
- Oprah and Nobel Prize Winner Elie Wiesel: Living With an Open Heart
Author Elie Wiesel discusses his life-changing heart surgery.
- Oprah & Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven
Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander's near-death experience shifts his faith.
- Oprah & Jean Houston: The Hero's Journey
American philosopher Jean Houston ('The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons From Oz').
- Oprah and Three New Voices: Next Generation Spiritual Thinkers
People from the next generation of spiritual thinkers include Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp and Gabrielle Bernstein.
- Oprah & Deepak Chopra: Meditation 101
Deepak Chopra answers viewer questions about meditation and introduces a new 21-day challenge.
- Oprah & Eckhart Tolle: Being in the Now
Author Eckhart Tolle discusses his spiritual journey.
- Oprah, Gary Zukav and Linda Francis: Spiritual Partnership
- Oprah & Daniel Pink: A Whole New Mind
Author Daniel Pink discusses unlocking creative potential.
- Oprah & Gary Zukav: The Essence of 'The Seat of the Soul'
Author Gary Zukav discusses his book and the principle that guides Oprah's life.
- Oprah & Debbie Ford: Shadows, Light & Courage
Author Debbie Ford reveals a secret she has been keeping for eleven years.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses coming back from the brink of suicide and surviving her daughter's death.
- Why Oprah loves 'Beasts of the Southern Wild'
Director Behn Zeitlin; actress Quvenzhané Wallis; actor Dwight Henry.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses finding peace among the broken pieces of life; using life lessons to help others.
- Oprah & Llewellyn Vaughan Lee: Sufism and the Wisdom of the Heart
Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee discusses love, longing and true happiness.
- Oprah & Jill Bolte Taylor: A Stroke of Insight
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor discusses her memoir, 'My Stroke of Insight.'
- Oprah & Reverend Ed Bacon: Faith and Spirituality
Reverend Ed Bacon discusses religion and spirituality.
- Thich Nhat Hahn; Soul Pancake
- Oprah & Michael Singer: The Untethered Soul
Author Michael Singer ('The Untethered Soul') discusses inner peace and spiritual freedom.
- Oprah & Marianne Williamson: 20 Years After 'A Return to Love'
Author Marianne Williamson discusses the 20th anniversary of her book, 'A Return to Love.'
- Wayne Dyre in Maui
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0
Author Cheryl Strayed discusses 'Wild.'
- Wayne Dyer Soul Series; Daniel Pink
- Oprah & Actor Rainn Wilson: The Man Behind Soul Pancake
Actor Rainn Wilson talks about Soul Pancake and shares thoughts on life's big questions.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes & Deepak Chopra: Living From the Core
T.D. Jakes and Deepak Chopra discuss reaching potential.
- Oprah & Caroline Myss: Intuition, Power and Grace
Author Caroline Myss; tapping into intuition to discover life's purpose.
- Iyanla Vanzant & Tony Robbins: Focus Your Life
- Oprah & Sarah Ban Breathnach: Losing Everything, Finding Yourself
Author Sara Ban Breathnach ('Simple Abundance').
- Oprah & DeVon Franklin: Keeping the Faith in Hollywood
Author and producer DeVon Franklin discusses finding life's purpose and his book, 'Produced by Faith.'
- Oprah and Thich Nhat Hanh: Living Mindfully
Thich Nhat Hanh discusses his dedication to mindful meditation; 'The Dhamma Brothers.'
- Oprah and Deepak Chopra in India
Deepak Chopra discusses his work, family and creating harmony in life.
- Oprah and Ram Dass: Fierce Grace
Oprah interviews cultural icon Ram Dass in Maui.
- Bestselling Author Daniel Pink: The Spark Within
- The Shift
Wayne Dyer asks people to challenge their notions of success and ambition and seek greater meaning; 'The Shift.'
- Wayne Dyer: Living With Grace
Wayne Dyer reveals his battle with leukemia; aging gracefully.
- Finding Your Authentic Power With Gary Zukav
Author Gary Zukav; music creates unity in the British television series 'What About Me.'
- Open Your Heart
- Lost & Found
- Debbie Ford: Out of the Shadows
Debbie Ford's short film 'The Shadow Effect'; Soul Pancake's latest.
- Feeling the Love
- What's Right With the World?
Tom Shadyac talks about leaving his Beverly Hills lifestyle behind; 'I Am'; the boy Oprah could not forget; SoulPancake's latest.
- Super Soul Marathon
Interviews with spiritual teachers include Wayne Dyer, Rev. Ed Bacon and Mark Nepo; Soul Pancake's latest.
- The Journey Within
Elizabeth Gilbert discusses 'Eat Pray Love'; hope and spiritual healing; Iyanla Vanzant discusses letting go of anger.
- Unexpected Gifts
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor discusses how a stroke changed her life; 'Emmanuel's Gift.'
- Earth Love
The world of plants from 'Life'; a family gives up modern conveniences for one year.
- Finding Beauty
Rainn Wilson discusses Soul Pancake; 'A Man Named Pearl.'
- Crazy Sexy Life
Kris Carr makes a film about her battle with cancer called 'Crazy Sexy Cancer'; Kathy Freston discusses optimum health.
- The World Beyond
Jonas Elrod believes he can see angels, demons, auras and ghosts; 'Wake Up.'