Super Soul Sunday: Season 5
- Season 5 Episode 1: Oprah & Diana Nyad: The Power Of The Human Spirit Part 1
Oprah talks to swimming champion Diana Nyad, the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage
Super Soul Sunday: Season 4
- Season 4 Episode 33: Oprah & Howard Schultz: Building A Business With Soul
Oprah chats to Howard Schultz, the CEO of Starbucks, who discusses his rise to success from poor beginnings
- Season 4 Episode 22: Oprah & India Arie Part Two: How To Break Through
Singer India Arie talks to Oprah about how her music helped her to reconnect with her spiritual roots
- Season 4 Episode 19: Oprah & India Arie: Spiritual Awakening
Singer India Arie joins Oprah to discuss her spiritual beliefs
- Season 4 Episode 7: Oprah's Book Club: Ayana Mathis
Oprah talks to author Ayana Mathis about her debut novel The Twelve Tribes of Hattie
Super Soul Sunday: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 18: Oprah & Gary Zukav: The Essence of 'The Seat of the Soul'
Oprah Winfrey chats to Gary Zukav about his bestselling book The Seat of the Soul and he reveals the principle which guides the presenter's life
- Season 3 Episode 17: Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul To Soul Part 2
Oprah Winfrey speaks to spiritual teacher Iyanla Vanzant about how she came back from the brink of suicide
- Season 3 Episode 17: Oprah & Debbie Ford: Shadows, Lights & Courage
Oprah Winfrey speaks to spiritual teacher and bestselling author Debbie Ford who reveals a secret she has kept for 11 years
- Season 3 Episode 15: Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul, Part I
Oprah Winfrey's talk show
- Season 3 Episode 14: Oprah & Llewellyn Vaughan Lee: Sufism and the Wisdom of the Heart
Oprah Winfrey chats to Sufi teacher Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee about love, longing and the source of true happiness
- Season 3 Episode 12: Oprah & Reverend Ed Bacon: Faith and Spirituality
Oprah Winfrey and Ed Bacon discuss how religion and spirituality can work together
- Season 3 Episode 11: Oprah & Jill Bolte Taylor: A Stroke of Insight
A brain scientist discusses the experience of having a stroke and how it has given her a new perspective on life. Oprah Winfrey presents
- Season 3 Episode 10: Oprah & Michael Singer: The Untethered Soul
Spiritual author Michael Singer speaks to Oprah Winfrey about how he discovered inner peace
- Season 3 Episode 7: Oprah and Wayne Dyer in Maui
Oprah Winfrey talks to Wayne Dyer in Maui, Hawaii, about his battle with leukaemia and the remote surgery he believes saved his life
- Season 3 Episode 6: Oprah & Actor Rainn Wilson: The Man Behind SoulPancake
Oprah Winfrey speaks with actor Rainn Wilson about SoulPancake, a website that inspires people to talk about life's big questions
Super Soul Sunday: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Oprah and Deepak Chopra in India
Author, public speaker and physician Deepak Chopra talks to Oprah Winfrey about his work and family, and creating harmony in life
Super Soul Sunday: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 28: Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul To Soul Part 1
Oprah Winfrey speaks to spiritual teacher Iyanla Vanzant about how she was able to find peace among the broken sections of her life
- Season 1 Episode 21: Oprah & Marianne Williamson: 20 Years After 'A Return to Love'
Marianne Williamson returns to Chicago to discuss her landmark work A Return To Love, first published over 20 years ago
- Season 1 Episode 6: Oprah's Book Club 2.0: Oprah & Author of 'Wild' Cheryl Strayed
Oprah Winfrey chats to author Cheryl Strayed about her memoir Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bishop TD Jakes & Deepak Chopra: Living From the Core
Bishop TD Jakes shares two ways to become more focused
- Season 1 Episode 4: Focus Your Life
Host Oprah Winfrey is joined by guests New Thought spiritual teacher Iyanla Vanzant and self-help author Tony Robbins who give advice on focus
- Season 1 Episode 3: Oprah & Caroline Myss: Intuition, Power and Grace
Oprah Winfrey talks to author Caroline Myss about her beliefs that everyone can fulfil their own 'sacred contract' - a set of assignments the soul is born to achieve
- Season 1 Episode 2: Keeping the Faith in Hollywood
Oprah Winfrey chats to author and producer DeVon Franklin about his success in the film industry and finding life's purpose with his new book
- Season 1 Episode 1: Losing Everything, Finding Yourself
Oprah Winfrey's guest on the talk show is Sarah Ban Breathnach, who gives advice to those who are starting afresh
Super Soul Sunday: Other Episodes
- Ageless Living with Oprah and Dr. Christiane Northrup
Best selling author Dr. Christiane Northrup on trusting one's inner wisdom and enjoying life at every age.
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Janet Mock: Becoming Your Most Authentic Self
New York Times best selling author, MSNBC host and advocate Janet Mock discusses her journey and the importance of self-truth.
- Oscar-Winning Producer Brian Grazer on the Power of Curiosity
Film and television producer Brian Grazer discusses creativity and innovation and the importance of curiosity.
- Oprah and Jon Kabat-Zinn: Practicing Mindfulness
Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn discusses the benefits of meditation and offers the audience an introduction to the practice.
- Oprah and Life Coach Tim Storey: Finding Your Calling
Author, motivational speaker and life advisor Tim Storey discusses deeper meaning and transforming a setback into a comeback.
- Oprah and Bestselling Author Michael Pollan: Mindful Eating
Best-selling author Michael Pollan discusses conscious eating and how connecting to the natural world can elevate one's well-being.Sunday 2nd August 1:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Cynthia Bond's Ruby: Oprah's Book Club 2.0
New York Times best-selling author Cynthia Bond discusses 'Ruby' and her own personal journey of hope.
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Pico Iyer: The Art Of Stillness
Best selling travel author Pico Iyer discusses bringing stillness into one's life, finding balance and true happiness.
- Former NBA Star Jay Williams On Finding His Purpose After Losing It All
Former NBA player Jay Williams discusses his nearly fatal motorcycle accident and how he's learned to fulfill his destiny.
- Oprah and Sister Joan Chittister: A Life of Passion, Purpose, and Joy
Sister Joan Chittister, author of over 50 books, discusses her outspokenness and life as a spiritual leader.
- Oprah & Paralympian Amy Purdy: How to Create a New Vision for Your Life
Paralympic bronze medalist Amy Purdy on overcoming circumstances, spiritual courage and dream visualization.
- Oprah with Rob and Kristen Bell: How to Transform Your Relationship
Spiritual leader Pastor Rob Bell and his wife Kristen discuss new ways of understanding marriage in their new book 'The Zimzum of Love.'
- Timothy Shriver
Chairman of the Special Olympics, Timothy Shriver shares how he created an inclusive movement and what he thinks are fundamental to success.
- Soul to Soul
Oprah sits with authors and teachers to discuss existential questions; includes Pharrell Williams, Sharon Stone, Tina Turner, and Arianna Huffington.
- Oprah & Author Richard Rohr: The Search for Our True Self
Contemporary theologian and author Father Richard Rohr discusses reconnection with one's true self and overcoming the ego.Sunday 2nd August 2:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Paul Williams & Tracey Jackson
Songwriter Paul Williams and author Tracey Jackson discuss their new book 'Gratitude and Trust' and insist that recovery is not just for addicts.
- Barbara Brown Taylor
Episcopal preacher and author Barbara Brown Taylor discusses embracing darkness and facing the unknown as a spiritual practice.
- Elizabeth Gilbert
Best selling author Elizabeth Gilbert shares stories of her courage to walk her own path, her second marriage and lessons she learned.
- Madonna Badger
On Christmas Day in 2011, a fire took the lives of Madonna Badger's three daughters as well as her parents; Madonna speaks with Oprah about finding her strength.
- Elizabeth Gilbert
Author of the 2006 memoir 'Eat, Pray, Love,' Elizabeth Grant joins Oprah for a discussion on finding one's life purpose.
- Pema Chodron
Best-selling author and Buddhist nun Pema Chodron discusses her spiritual journey and how to live a more conscious life.
- Ali MacGraw
Actress and author Ali MacGraw shares details of her lifelong spiritual journey, and speaks about aging with grace and lessons learned in love.
- Marianne Williamson
Spiritual teacher and best selling author Marianne Williamson shares her views on spirituality and politics and discusses her recent run for congress.
- Alanis Morrisette
Grammy award-winning musician Alanis Morissette discusses the spiritual lessons that help her remain grounded throughout her career.
- Paulo Coelho
From his home in Switzerland, best-selling author Paulo Coelho shares his spiritual journey and his dream of writing.
- Paulo Coelho
In his first interview on U.S. television, author Paulo Coelho discusses universal themes in 'The Alchemist.'
- Oprah & Russell Simmons: Success Through Stillness
Spiritual seeker, Russell Simmons shares the secret to success.
- Oprah & Whole Foods Co-Founder John Mackey: The Conscious CEO
John Mackey, Whole Foods Market co-founder and co-CEO.
- Oprah & Shawn Achor: The Secret of Happy People
Shawn Achor continues his discussion on happiness and success.
- Oprah & Shefali Tsabary: How to Raise a Conscious Child
Dr. Shafali Tsabary discusses her ideas on raising happier children.
- Oprah & Shawn Achor: The Secret to Happy People
Best-selling author Shawn Achor discusses the secret of happy people.
- Oprah & Arianna Huffington: Her Big Wake-Up Call
Arianna Huffington discusses how her perception of success changed.
- Oprah & Tracy McMillan: Soulmates, Love & Marriage
Author Tracy McMillan discusses the spiritual path of relationships.
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Elizabeth Lesser: The Healing Power of Love
Author Elizabeth Lesser discusses how becoming her sister's marrow donor changed their relationship; comic strip artist Patrick McDonnell talks about 'Mutts.'
- Oprah & Adyashanti: Falling into Grace
Oprah and author Adyashanti discuss his new book 'Falling into Grace.'
- Oprah & Book Club Author Sue Monk Kidd: The Soul of a Writer
Sue Monk Kidd discusses her book 'The Invention of Wings.'
- Oprah & Filmmaker Louie Schwartzberg: The World Beyond What We Can See
Time-lapse photography and spiritual connectivity with Louie Schwartzberg.
- Oprah & Gary Zukav: Celebrating 25 Years of The Seat of the Soul
Author and spiritual teacher Gary Zukav offers insight to addiction, emotions and fear.
- Oprah & Legendary Actress Shirley MacLaine: The Soul of a Star
Actress Shirley MacLaine discusses her book 'What If: A Lifetime of Questions, Speculations, Reasonable Guesses and a Few Thing I Know for Sure.'
- Soul to Soul 2: Asking Life's Big Questions
Oprah discusses life's big questions with top thinkers, spiritual leaders and teachers; Tina Turner, George Lucas and others stop by.
- Oprah & Jack Kornfield: The Awakened Life
Buddhist teacher Jack Kornfield explains the basic principles of Buddhism and how to achieve mindful living.
- Oprah & Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: Building a Business with Soul
Howard Shultz talks about his rise from the housing projects to the becoming the CEO of Starbucks.
- Oprah & Karen Armstrong: Twelve Steps to Compassion
TED prize winner Karen Armstrong discusses compassion and its presence in multiple religions.
- Oprah & Sandy Hook Parents Francine & David Wheeler: Ben's Light
A son lost in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in December 2012.
- Oprah & Mark Nepo: Listening to the Soul
Mark Nepo talks about his book '7,000 Ways to Listen'.
- Oprah & Mark Nepo: 'The Big C': Healing Body & Soul
Author and poet Mark Nepo talks about his spiritual awakening while battling cancer; Kris Carr discusses her recent shift in perspective while living with the disease.
- Oprah & Rob Bell: What We Talk About When We Talk About God
Progressive Christian pastor Rob Bell and Oprah discuss Bell's latest book and wonder why more people identify with spirituality over religion.
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Anne Lamott: The 3 Essential Prayers
Author of 'Help Thanks Wow: The Three Essential Prayers', Anne Lamott, discusses the three types of prayers that can lift anyone during tough times.
- Oprah & Bestselling Author Dani Shapiro: Finding Devotion
Oprah and best-selling author Dani Shapiro discuss one of life's biggest questions: faith; Shapiro shares her path to a deeper, fuller and happier life.
- Oprah & Swimming Champion Diana Nyad: Dare to Dream
Diana Nyad shares spiritual messages she attained from dreaming big, achieving the impossible and discovering joy despite skepticism.
- Oprah & Swimming Champion Diana Nyad: The Power of the Human Spirit
Diana Nyad was 64 when she became the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage in under 53 hours; Nyad chats with Oprah about her athleticism, will and spirit.
- Oprah & Steven Pressfield: Unlocking Your Creative Genius
Author Steven Pressfield ('The War of Art') talks about unlocking creative genius.
- Oprah & Mariel Hemingway & Bobby Williams
Mariel Hemingway and Bobby Williams travel to Oprah's Maui retreat and offer advice for wholehearted living.
- Oprah & Grammy Award-Winner India.Arie Part Two: How to Break Through
India.Arie discusses how she connected to her spiritual roots and music, then performs songs from her new album.
- Oprah & Grammy Award-Winner India.Arie: Spiritual Awakening
India.Arie discusses her recent spiritual transformation.
- Oprah & NBA Legend Coach Phil Jackson: The Zen Master
Phil Jackson discusses his memoir ('Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success'), spiritual awakening and career.
- Oprah & Karen Armstrong: Losing Faith, Finding God
A former Catholic nun discusses her memoir and her spiritual journey.
- Oprah & Thich Nhat Hanh: The Meaning of Mindfulness
- Oprah & Dr. Brian Weiss: Reincarnation, Past Lives and Miracles
Psychiatrist Dr. Brian Weiss discusses past-life regression therapy.
- The Bigger Picture With Oprah, Rev. Ed Bacon, Elizabeth Lesser and Mark Nepo
Discussing world news through a different lens with Reverend Ed Bacon, Elizabeth Lesser and Mark Nepo.
- Oprah and Dr. Maya Angelou, Part 2
Dr. Maya Angelou discusses her book ('Mom & Me & Mom') and shares insights on aging.Sunday 9th August 1:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Living With a Whole Heart
Author Brené Brown offers advice on conquering shame and living with a whole heart.
- Gary Zukav's Romantic Class 101
Author Gary Zukav discusses spiritual partnerships.
- Oprah & Brene Brown: Daring Greatly
Author Dr. Brené Brown discusses her book, 'Daring Greatly.'
- Oprah & Dr. Robin Smith: The Hungry Soul
Author Dr. Robin Smith discusses overcoming personal setbacks.Sunday 9th August 2:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Dr. Maya Angelou
Author Maya Angelou discusses her relationship with her mother.Sunday 9th August 12:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Panache Desai: Change Your Energy, Change Your Life
The contemporary thought leader discusses the power of energy and overcoming anger, rage, fear and insecurity.
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: Things That Matter Part 2
Interior designer Nate Berkus talks about how the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2004 changed his life.
- Oprah & Nate Berkus: The Things That Matter
Interior designer Nate Berkus discusses his book, 'The Things That Matter.'
- Oprah & Don Miguel Ruiz: The Four Agreements
Author Don Miguel Ruiz discusses his book, 'The Four Agreements.'Sunday 9th August 11:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0: Ayana Mathis, Author of 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie'
Author Ayana Mathis, 'The 12 Tribes of Hattie.'Sunday 2nd August 12:00pm EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Soul to Soul: Asking Life's Big Questions
Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Gary Zukav and Wayne Dyer share insights about life's big questions.
- Oprah and Nobel Prize Winner Elie Wiesel: Living With an Open Heart
Author Elie Wiesel discusses his life-changing heart surgery.Sunday 9th August 10:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander: Proof of Heaven
Neurosurgeon Eben Alexander's near-death experience shifts his faith.Sunday 9th August 9:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Jean Houston: The Hero's Journey
American philosopher Jean Houston ('The Wizard of Us: Transformational Lessons From Oz').
- Oprah and Three New Voices: Next Generation Spiritual Thinkers
People from the next generation of spiritual thinkers include Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp and Gabrielle Bernstein.Sunday 2nd August 10:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Deepak Chopra: Meditation 101
Deepak Chopra answers viewer questions about meditation and introduces a new 21-day challenge.Sunday 2nd August 9:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah & Eckhart Tolle: Being in the Now
Author Eckhart Tolle discusses his spiritual journey.Sunday 2nd August 11:00am EDT - Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah, Gary Zukav and Linda Francis: Spiritual Partnership
Gary Zukav and Linda Francis on partnerships.
- Oprah & Daniel Pink: A Whole New Mind
Author Daniel Pink discusses unlocking creative potential.
- Oprah & Debbie Ford: Shadows, Light & Courage
Author Debbie Ford reveals a secret she has been keeping for eleven years.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses coming back from the brink of suicide and surviving her daughter's death.
- Why Oprah loves 'Beasts of the Southern Wild'
Director Behn Zeitlin; actress Quvenzhané Wallis; actor Dwight Henry.
- Oprah & Iyanla Vanzant: Soul to Soul
Iyanla Vanzant discusses finding peace among the broken pieces of life; using life lessons to help others.
- Thich Nhat Hahn; Soul Pancake
- Wayne Dyre in Maui
- Oprah's Book Club 2.0
Author Cheryl Strayed discusses 'Wild.'
- Wayne Dyer Soul Series; Daniel Pink
- Oprah & Actor Rainn Wilson: The Man Behind Soul Pancake
Actor Rainn Wilson talks about Soul Pancake and shares thoughts on life's big questions.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes & Deepak Chopra: Living From the Core
T.D. Jakes and Deepak Chopra discuss reaching potential.
- Iyanla Vanzant & Tony Robbins: Focus Your Life
Guests Iyanla Vanzant and Tony Robbins give advice on focus.
- Oprah & Sarah Ban Breathnach: Losing Everything, Finding Yourself
Author Sara Ban Breathnach ('Simple Abundance').
- Oprah & DeVon Franklin: Keeping the Faith in Hollywood
Author and producer DeVon Franklin discusses finding life's purpose and his book, 'Produced by Faith.'
- Oprah and Thich Nhat Hanh: Living Mindfully
Thich Nhat Hanh discusses his dedication to mindful meditation; 'The Dhamma Brothers.'
- Oprah and Ram Dass: Fierce Grace
Oprah interviews cultural icon Ram Dass in Maui.
- Bestselling Author Daniel Pink: The Spark Within
- The Shift
Wayne Dyer asks people to challenge their notions of success and ambition and seek greater meaning; 'The Shift.'
- Wayne Dyer: Living With Grace
Wayne Dyer reveals his battle with leukemia; aging gracefully.
- Finding Your Authentic Power With Gary Zukav
Author Gary Zukav; music creates unity in the British television series 'What About Me.'
- Open Your Heart
- Lost & Found
- Debbie Ford: Out of the Shadows
Debbie Ford's short film 'The Shadow Effect'; Soul Pancake's latest.
- Feeling the Love
- What's Right With the World?
Tom Shadyac talks about leaving his Beverly Hills lifestyle behind; 'I Am'; the boy Oprah could not forget; SoulPancake's latest.
- Super Soul Marathon
Interviews with spiritual teachers include Wayne Dyer, Rev. Ed Bacon and Mark Nepo; Soul Pancake's latest.
- The Journey Within
Elizabeth Gilbert discusses 'Eat Pray Love'; hope and spiritual healing; Iyanla Vanzant discusses letting go of anger.
- Unexpected Gifts
Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor discusses how a stroke changed her life; 'Emmanuel's Gift.'
- Earth Love
The world of plants from 'Life'; a family gives up modern conveniences for one year.
- Finding Beauty
Rainn Wilson discusses Soul Pancake; 'A Man Named Pearl.'
- Crazy Sexy Life
Kris Carr makes a film about her battle with cancer called 'Crazy Sexy Cancer'; Kathy Freston discusses optimum health.
- The World Beyond
Jonas Elrod believes he can see angels, demons, auras and ghosts; 'Wake Up.'