- A Mom Goes on Strike for the Holidays!; Cronut Chef Dominique Ansel Bakes With Steve; Anthony Hamilton Performs Home for the Holidays
A wife goes on strike, leaving holiday preparation up to her husband; chef Dominique Ansel; Marjorie Harvey showcases beauty and fashion gifts; Anthony Hamilton performs.
- Steve's Family Talks About Holidays at the Harvey Household!; Steve's Granddaughter Rose Visits the Set for the First Time!
Steve's family, including baby granddaughter Rose, join him on set; film critic Ben Lyons previews the season's new movies; new apps to save time and money while shopping; technology gifts; a former White House pastry chef builds a gingerbread house.
- A Homeless Mom Gets a Rent-Free House for the Holidays!; Tips to Save Money on Your Holiday Travels; Kid Correspondent Little Henry
A U.S. Navy veteran and her two children have been homeless for almost three years; saving time and money on holiday travels; Little Henry previews the hottest holiday gifts for children; brothers have had photos with Santa every year for 30 years.
- Alison Sweeney From The Biggest Loser; MasterChef Junior's Graham Elliot; Holiday Gifts for the Foodie in Your Life!
Alison Sweeney ('The Biggest Loser,' 'Days of our Lives'); Graham Elliot ('MasterChef Junior'); gift ideas; a Harvey's Hero cancer survivor holds toy drives and raises money to benefit children's hospitals; Dr. Gadget brings household gizmos.
- Steve Helps a Beauty Queen Find a Date for the Holidays!; Martha Stewart Bakes Christmas Cookies With Steve; Harvey's Law With Judge Alex
A beauty queen wants a man who will treat her like royalty; Martha Stewart bakes Christmas cookies; Judge Alex Ferrer settles feuding exes' dispute; children's humorous letters to Santa.
- A Mom Who's Desperate to Find Her Daughter a Date for the Holidays! Martha Stewart Gives Steve Tips on Wrapping Holiday Gifts
A mother takes her nearly 40-year-old daughter's dating life into her own hands; Martha Stewart shows how to wrap awkwardly shaped gifts; Cedric the Entertainer ('Top Five').
- An Entire Hour Dedicated to a Hot Dating Topic ... Players! A Mom Turns Her Son In, Hoping He Will Change His Player Ways
Steve has a woman's new car 'pimped out'; Steve helps the family of a 'player' stage an intervention; a website gives women a chance to publicly expose men who have cheated on them; warning signs of a 'player.'
- Steve Helps a Woman Analyze Online Dating Profiles to Weed Out the Liars! Teen Lovers Reunite and Marry, 40 Years later!
Online dating; high-school sweethearts reunite and marry after 41 years apart, with the daughter they gave up for adoption as their maid of honor; Steve helps a woman who is fed up with her lazy, messy teen son.
- Auntie Fee Returns for an Unforgettable Cooking Demonstration. A Newlywed Couple Is Already at Odds in the Bedroom!
Internet cooking sensation Auntie Fee; newlyweds get advice from a sex therapist; a Harvey's Hero saves a mother and daughter from a burning car; how to stay on track with financial resolutions.
- A Panel Decides if Viewers' Quirky Habits Are Weird. Steve Chats With Alfre Woodard and Katherine Heigl on the Set of State of Affairs
A psychologist and a psychotherapist weigh in on viewers' obsessions and phobias; Alfre Woodard and Katherine Heigl ('State of Affairs'); a holiday cooking lesson; social media; eggnog cocktails.
- 35 and Never Been on a Date!
A woman asks Steve to convince her husband to learn the basics of technology; a woman's family picks her first date; 'Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo; Frank Grillo ('Kingdom'); MMA fighter Joe Daddy; Steve helps a homeless family.
- A Young Doctor Who's Addicted to Dating Bad Boys!
A doctor picks a potential date from a police lineup; fear and failure; a man retired at age 27; makeovers to help women flaunt their assets and celebrate their curves.
- A Second Chance at Romance, but Will He Take Her Back?
A young woman who found the man of her dreams then let him go wants him to take her back; Martha Stewart demonstrates making simple homemade gifts; shipping by the U.S. Postal Service; families thank a stranger who offered financial assistance.
- Tamron Hall Fields Questions From NYC for Ask Steve!
NBC anchor Tamron Hall; Instagram dating; a girls' high-school soccer coach becomes a Harvey's Hero; style guru Lawrence Zarian; photos and videos of Steve's new granddaughter.
- A Woman's Friends and Family Crowdsource Her Dating Life!
A perennial bridesmaid's family and friends crowd-source her next date; filmmaker Rudy Mancuso shows Steve how to create a Vine video; an OBGYN answers women's questions.
- A Tech-Obsessed Couple Tries Steve's 24-Hour Tech Diet to Save Their Marriage! Chef Mario Batali Cooks for Steve
Steve takes technology away from a couple who overuse it; chef Mario Batali; a bullied teen and her mother thank a woman who mentors at-risk girls.
- Tips on How to Date Your Husband and Reignite the Romance! How to Burn Off the Calories You Consume
Steve helps a couple reignite passion and romance in their marriage; fitness specialist Jorge Cruise; Cat Greenleaf ('Talk Stoop'); Steve's wife talks about her beauty regimen; circus performer Christian Stoinev and his Chihuahua.
- Think Like a Man 101 Crash Course for Sisters Who've Never Been Kissed! Harvey's Hero Honors for Woman Who Exposes Inner-City Kids to Art
Sisters are clueless when it comes to men; at-risk youth thank a teacher for her dedication to their success; Great American Food Fight contestants make apple pie; a couple's botched proposal goes viral.
- Steve's Last Day at Universal Orlando Resort!
At Universal Orlando Resort: Steve baby sits for a family with 10 children; Little Henry shows Steve the biggest and best foods at the park; best friends try romance; the youngest person ever to bowl a perfect game.
- Steve Harvey Takes Over the Carnival Games at Universal!
At Universal Orlando Resort: Steve works the carnival games; Steve helps a woman to figure out why her past relationships have not worked; the biggest Universal Orlando fan gets a 10-year pass to the parks.
- Steve Draws Caricatures for Guests at Universal!
At Universal Orlando Resort: Steve draws caricatures of guests; Steve helps a woman learn how to weed out the 'players'; three children are Harvey's Heroes; a woman tries to overcome her fear of characters.
- Day Two From Universal Orlando Resort!
At Universal Orlando Resort: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter; Steve gives a family of 12 the trip of a lifetime; Steve helps a woman who is fed up with her dates' baggage; a power-lifting pastor.
- Steve Harvey Broadcasts From Universal Orlando Resort All Week!
At Universal Orlando Resort: Florida's hottest bachelor is crowned 'Mr. Florida'; zoologist Jarod Miller introduces Steve to some wild animals; Steve hosts a 'Family Feud'-style game between Todd Chrisley's family and Kym Whitley's family.
- Steve's Swag Squad Transforms a Man in Need of a Makeover and a Confidence Boost! How to Brine and Smoke Your Thanksgiving Turkey
A man gets a makeover and a date; how to brine and smoke a turkey; a money-saving mom provides advice on deals, discounts and shopper-friendly apps; Thanksgiving in a Bucket.
- It's Throwback Thursday on Steve Harvey! Chandra Wilson Walks Down Memory Lane With Old Video and Photos From Her Career
Chandra Wilson ('Grey's Anatomy'); two women who have not seen each other since grade school are reunited on the set; a woman must choose a date based on men's throwback photos.
- Sherri Shepherd Talks About Life After The View; a 7-Year-Old Autistic Classical Pianist Performs
Sherri Shepherd (Broadway's 'Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella'); LuAnn de Lesseps ('The Real Housewives of New York City'); a 7-year-old autistic classical pianist; men's body language.
- An Entire Hour Dedicated to Veteran's Day! A Military Couple Is Given a Surprise Wedding on the Set!
A military couple weds on the set; a military mother surprises her children; parents of a man killed in Iraq create a retreat for service members and their families; two service members re-enlist.
- First Ever Steve Harvey College Town Hall! Steve Answers Questions From an Audience Full of College Students; How to Avoid the Freshman 15
College students ask questions about dating and relationships, success in the classroom and how to land a first job; ways to avoid gaining weight in college; a woman has anxiety over her daughter leaving for college; Wynton and Lori try out gadgets.
- Steve Heads to Seattle to Help Washington State's Worst Dater! Steve Wraps Up Steve Goes to Hollywood Week With Tim Allen
Cameras follow a woman on a date; Tim Allen ('Last Man Standing'); a 13-year-old girl astronaut-in-training hopes to go to Mars; expensive cocktails.
- 100 Men Answer Questions About Sex and Love, From an Audience Full of Women! Steve Chats With Bad Judge Star Kate Walsh!
Women ask men questions about sex, dating and relationships; Kate Walsh ('Bad Judge'); apps to help busy moms; 12-year-old twin chefs show how to make dishes for a tea party.
- Steve Helps a Strong Woman With Her Shaky Love Life! Steve Teams With Ellen DeGeneres for a Pop-Up Game of Family Feud
A woman who makes a living at being a 'strong woman' wants a man who is not intimidated by her job; talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres; makeup artist Michelle Phan.
- Relationship Blogger's New Dating Life (Part 2)! Steve Stops By the Set of NCIS for a Chat With Mark Harmon! Thanksgiving Boot Camp
A relationship blogger's blind date; Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette and Sean Murray ('NCIS'); a young woman gets advice on how to prepare her first Thanksgiving dinner for her big Italian family.
- Steve Does Hollywood Week Kicks Off With Ryan Seacrest! Steve Helps a Relationship Blogger Gain Confidence in Her Own Dating Life!
Ryan Seacrest ('American Idol'); a blogger gets a new look from Lawrence Zarian and a new attitude from Kim Gravel; parents are unable to agree on how to discipline the six children in their blended family.
- Steve Is Dressed as a Ring Master and the Set Is Transformed Into a Spooky Circus! Steve Helps a Funeral Director With Her Dating Game
Steve's Halloween show; an undertaker has trouble meeting men; eco stylist Danny Seo gives Halloween party advice; Jason Hawes and Steve Gonsalves ('Ghost Hunters'); Vanessa Simmons ('Project Runway: Threads') provides costume ideas for children.
- Steve Tries to Set Up Housewife Brandi Glanville on a Date! Stars of DC Cupcakes Katherine and Sophie. Motivational Speaker Lisa Nichols
Brandi Glanville ('The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'); Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis ('DC Cupcakes'); author Lisa Nichols counsels a couple who have hit a roadblock in their marriage.
- Steve Helps His Radio Producer, Mississippi Monica, Try to Find Love! A Divorced Mom Shows the Simple Invention That Made Her Millions
A producer gets advice on love; a woman's invention causes her to strike it rich; a single mother's teen twins are destroying her home; a phone app for parents.
- Tips for Dealing With Nightmare Neighbors! A Couple That Turned a Simple Snack Into a Multi-Million Dollar Business
Conflict among neighbors; a couple turn their snack idea into a successful business; an insurance assessor uses a scientific formula to screen potential dates; committing random acts of kindness.
- Steve and Todd Chrisley Help a Single Mom Vet Suitors for Her Teen Daughter. Flex & Shanice's Sneak Peek at Their New Reality Show on OWN
Todd Chrisley ('Chrisley Knows Best'); Flex Alexander and Shanice ('Flex & Shanice'); viewers get makeovers; a 14-year-old delivered her sister's baby in the car on the way to the hospital.
- Is Your Relationship Issue a Deal Breaker? And Steve Welcomes Pastor Joel Osteen
Steve helps women decide whether to continue or end relationships; Pastor Joel Osteen; Eric Christian Olsen ('NCIS: Los Angeles'); a 10-year-old future NASCAR hopeful.
- Steve Helps a Dad Who Is Desperate to Find His Daughter a Good Man
A father screens his daughter's potential mates; the founder of Girls Love Mail, a program helping breast cancer patients; a recent graduate of Disney Dreamers Academy; a teen who sought Steve's help in asking out a girl reports back.
- Romance at Any Age! A Man Surprises His Wife by Re-Popping the Question!
A man who bombed his marriage proposal gets a second chance; Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler and Tahj Mowry ('Baby Daddy'); Steve helps a teen ask out a girl.
- A Woman's Strict Dating Restrictions Prevent Her From Meeting the Right Man
A woman does not want to date a man with an ex-wife or children; fall family-friendly vacation ideas; Judge Patricia DiMango ('Hot Bench').
- All Star Panel With Adrienne Moore From Orange Is the New Black!
Adrienne Moore ('Orange Is the New Black'), Kim Gravel ('Kim of Queens') and pop-culture guru Carrie Keagan discuss headlines; making store-bought food and takeout meals look gourmet; Steve plays matchmaker for a dancer; a past Bridezilla.
- Steve Sets a Woman Up on Blind Dates, in a Pitch-Black Restaurant! A 12-Year-Old Goat Soap Entrepreneur Shares Her Recipes With Steve
A woman who is preoccupied with looks goes on two blind dates with the lights off; a 12-year-old teaches Steve how to make goat-milk soap; blogger Jenny Trout talks about the public perception of overweight women.
- Cast of Breaking Amish 3! Act Like a Success Chapter Study. Steve Counsels a Couple With Cold Feet on Whether They Should Commit
Miriam and Bates of 'Breaking Amish 3'; Steve dives into a chapter from his new bestseller; a couple has cold feet about moving in together; a father has an online video about the special bond he has with his daughters.
- A Woman Recruits Steve to Interrogate Her Daughter's Boyfriend! J.J. Smith Shares Her New Smoothie Diet Plan
Steve helps a mother to interrogate her daughter's new boyfriend; a nutritionist provides a diet plan; a family whose son survived a devastating car crash; a 14-year-old champion baton-twirler.
- Steve Starts a Nationwide Movement to Date Your Husband! Steve Tries the Air Workout on a Hammock. Plus Steve Helps a Desperate Mom
Steve encourages women to date their husbands; a workout incorporates yoga and Pilates movements on aerial silk hammocks; a rebellious teen turns his family's life upside down; a dad is a social media superstar.
- Ask Steve: Portland Edition. Moms on Strike! Steve Helps an Eagle Scout Earn a Merit Badge
Live questions via satellite from Oregon; a role-reversal experiment for a husband and wife; Steve helps an Eagle Scout earn a fingerprinting merit badge; Steve surprises a woman with two of the men she overlooked on an online dating site.
- I Believe I Can Lie
- Steve Helps a Young Man Fix His Dating Life by Surprising Him With Analysis From Three of His Exes!
A young man asks for help in figuring out why none of his relationships work; Steve tests out the latest fitness equipment; a mom blogger's positive parenting experiment makes headlines; Kem performs.
- African-American Gigolo
- Steve Takes Ask Steve on the Road, Answering Questions From Milwaukee Viewers!
Steve takes live questions from Milwaukee; Steve launches a dating website; a 12-year-old Harvey's Hero starts a clothing closet for needy families; Tyson Beckford and Boris Kodjoe ('Addicted').
- Don't Stand too Close to Me
- Steve Lays Down a Verdict to Help Feuding Twin Sisters!
Steve counsels feuding twin sisters who want their mother to decide whether they should have a joint wedding ceremony; dating apps; a graduate of Steve's camp for fatherless boys; a beatboxing harmonica player.
- Steve Harvey Teams Up With Powerhouse Pastor Paula White to Help a Couple in Crisis With Tips to Help Any Relationship!
Pastor Paula White helps Steve counsel a couple; social-media sensation Auntie Fee teaches Steve how to make some recipes; women ask about physical attributes of their men; a 6-year-old has aspirations of being a talk-show host when she grows up.
- If Cooks Could Kill
- Steve Harvey Brings in the Big Guns to Test the Latest Dating Trends!
Comic Kym Whitley tries out extreme-fitness dating, dog-park dating and paper-bag dating; Steve tests new products; a couple are having trouble blending their family.
- Steve Harvey and Dr. Laura Berman Help One Couple With a Sexorcism Intervention!
Steve and Dr. Laura Berman help a couple who are too busy to have much passion in their relationship; actress Melissa Gilbert; TV personality Theresa Caputo performs readings for audience members; Steve introduces his youngest daughter, Lori.
- Steve Harvey's No Holds Barred Sit-Down With Paula Deen to Talk Forgiveness and Second Chances
Celebrity chef Paula Deen discusses her controversial comments, forgiveness, second chances and her plans for a comeback; Paula and her sons, Jamie and Bobby, share some recipes; young men who attended Steve's Father's Day camp.
- Steve Cures the Worst Dater in All of New York State by Spying on Her Recent Dates!
Steve tries to help the worst dater in New York turn around her dating life; 'The X Factor' winners Alex & Sierra perform; guests wonder if their quirky habits are normal; a woman whose photo-bomb made her a viral sensation.
- Steve Harvey Tests His Diet Knowledge Against a Viewer in His Diet Master Challenge
Steve goes against a viewer in a diet competition moderated by nutritionist Joy Bauer; author Nicky Hilton offers advice on adding to one's existing wardrobe each season without breaking the bank; Lesley McSpadden discusses her teenage son's death.
- Follow Ten Single Women as They Rehab at Steve Harvey Dating Camp!
Ten women participate in a two-day camp designed to help them face their dating fears; three sisters honor their blind father with a surprise 'thank you'; letters from kids at summer camp.
- A Man Receives a Major Makeover as Part of Ask Steve and Receive
A husband goes through a jaw-dropping transformation; a great-great grandmother publishes her first sex novel; Jenna Dewan-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum-Tatum Tatum ('Witches of East End').
- Makeover My Man Week Continues
Erin is unhappy because her husband does not put forth a lot of effort to celebrate her birthday every year; firefighter chefs compete; an engaged couple meet for the first time; Disney Dreamers Academy.
- Steve Questions a Man Who May Just Love His Car More Than His Wife!
A woman is jealous of her husband's car; Nev Schulman ('Catfish'); Sophia Bush ('Chicago P.D.'); adoptable dogs; a professional NFL dancer.
- An Entire Hour With Jennifer Hudson! Jennifer Chats With Steve About Love, Life and Career
Singer Jennifer Hudson is interviewed and performs; a family who has benefitted from Hudson's foundation; a woman wants to get rid of her husband's out-of-control beard.
- It's Makeover My Man Week!
Marjorie stages a surprise intervention with Dr. Phil for Steve; a professional bridesmaid; a man wants his ex to take him back.
- Marjorie & Steve Harvey Host a Relationship Reboot!
Marjorie and Steve help an audience full of couples; a woman's quick thinking saves her children's lives; friends and family choose a woman's date.
- Steve Helps a Disastrous Dater by Crowdsourcing Her Friends and Family to Help Her Find the Right Man!
A woman's family, friends, co-workers and others help her to find a boyfriend; teen pitcher Mo'Ne Davis; estranged siblings reunite; the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- Steve's Favorite Nerds Return to Pay It Forward and Help Another Nerd in Need!
Self-proclaimed nerds from last season come back to turn another nerd around; a son gives his father a gift of a lifetime; Steve helps a homeless woman go to nursing school.
- Steve Harvey Reveals What Men Really Think, With 100 Men and an Audience Full of Women!
Men face questions from an audience of women; a 'master sniffer'; a restaurant owner continues paying his employees after his building burns down; a boy survives an alligator attack.
- Steve Harvey Debuts Ask Steve Anonymous!
Steve answers viewer questions; bachelors go through staged events on a first date; Steve shares photos and experiences from his travels; Adrienne Moore ('Orange Is the New Black'); Kim Gravel ('Kim of Queens'); pop culture guru Carrie Keagan.
- Steve Harvey Continues His Movement to Cure the Worst Daters, State by State, Kicking Off This Year's Campaign in Cleveland, Ohio!
An Ohio woman and her mother interrogate potential mates on their first date; Steve's new dressing room; Dr. Laura Berman discusses sex; college students create a pizza app.
- Steve Shows Everyone How to Embrace Your Age With an All-Star Panel Including Days of our Lives' Deidre Hall!
Audience members celebrate milestone birthdays; Ali Fedotowsky ('The Bachelorette'); LuAnn de Lesseps ('The Real Housewives of New York City'); Deidre Hall ('Days of our Lives'); Dorothy Wang and Morgan Stewart ('Rich Kids of Beverly Hills').
- Steve Harvey Debuts Ask Steve and Receive! With a Shocking Wedding Proposal!
A surprise wedding proposal; cameras go inside the Harvey home for a family barbecue and the debut of granddaughter Rose; a boy helps to purchase wheelchairs for people in need; how to spot a player; a man performs CPR on a squirrel.
- Find Out How to Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success When Steve Reveals Tips From His New Book
Steve celebrates his new book, 'Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success'; 'Oprah's Lifeclass'; three self-made business moguls give away the secrets to their success; mom inventors try to get their big break.
- Steve Harvey Kicks Off Season Three With a Rooftop Performance by Pitbull and the TV Debut of His Hit New Single, Fireball!
Steve takes the studio audience outside for a block party; Steve surprises a blended family of eight with a family trip; three potential couples get an extreme first date; Pitbull performs.
- Steve Celebrates the Premiere of Think Like a Man, Too!; The All-Star Cast Shares What Happened Behind the Scenes in Las Vegas
Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy, Romany Malco, Terrence Jenkins and Jerry Ferrara ('Think Like a Man Too'); chef Jeff Ansorge; two single nannies say their jobs prevent them from meeting men; a 3-D street artist.
- How to Get Your Grown Kids to Grow Up: Steve Helps One Mom Get Hers to Move Out!; Then Steve Tests Out a New Workout Trend
A three-week plan helps adult offspring obtain independence; a workout device; a diet challenge with nutritionist Joy Bauer; wacky headlines about people under the influence of unexpected things.
- Surviving Long-Distance Love: How to Handle the Struggles Couples Face When Moving in Together After Years Apart!
A couple in a long-distance relationship decide to move in together; improving one's sex life; make up artist Tatiana Ward reveals a surprise makeover.
- A Mother Says Her Daughter's Taste in Men Is All Looks and No Substance! Steve Puts Her to the Blind Date Test!
A blind date test; Sandra Foli, 73, winner of the RAW Powerlifting Federation's National Championship; a single mom worries her son is failing at school; funny texts between strangers.
- Steve Arranges an Emotional Reunion Between a Father and the 20-Year-Old Son He Never Knew He Had!; A Viewer Takes on an Obstacle Course
A father and son meet for the first time; Jill Wagner ('Wipeout') challenges a viewer to an obstacle course; a single woman hopes to find a summer romance; grilling.
- Steve Takes a Husband to Swagger School With Tips for Dressing With Style!
Dressing with style; nutritionist Joy Bauer reveals common household items that could make one fat; simple changes to lose weight; a woman's overprotective sons get in the way of her love life; the creator of the D-Low Shuffle.
- A Woman Wants Another Shot at Love With the One Who Got Away: Her Daughter's Father!
A woman wants a second chance at love with her child's father; re-establishing a family dynamic after years of separation; a 10-day weight loss diet; a woman says her husband is addicted to shopping; a child's reaction to the car wash goes viral.
- Steve's Viewers Find Him an Intern for the Day! But Can His New Helper Handle the Demands of Show Business?
Steve has an intern for the day; body language and success; principal Liz Dozier ('Chicagoland'); a Guinness world record-holder tries to break his record for Steve.
- A Woman Ready to Purge Every Memory of Her Ex Asks Steve to Help Her Throw a Divorce Party and Unload All Her Stuff!
A woman gets rid of everything that reminds her of her ex; Heather Thomson ('The Real Housewives of New York City') reveals summer's hottest new swimwear styles; a raw-food diet; photos of people celebrating divorce.
- Best-Selling Author and Motivational Leader Lisa Nichols Shares Her Secrets for Transforming Your Life!
Entrepreneur Lisa Nichols tells the story behind her success; Steve's daughter Morgan discusses foreign foods in America; Steve gives a girl basketball player a dream prom, including surprise date Jahlil Okafor; Steve revisits 2014's Harvey's Heroes.
- Steve Talks to Fighter Jet Moms Who Take Overprotectiveness to the Next Level!
Hidden cameras put a mother to the test when her children are forced to handle awkward situations without her; the pros and cons of overprotective parenting; an inspiring new hero; dangers of keeping in touch with an old flame.
- Steve's Dealbreakers Series Helps Women Whose Judgment Might Be Clouded by Love or Lust!
Steve helps two guests wondering if they should call it quits with their men; Maine restaurants compete to see who makes the best lobster roll; a 5-year-old does impressions, including one of Steve; Donnie McClurkin performs.
- Does Your Man Need a Makeover? One Woman's Fiance Dresses Like a Kid, So Steve's Giving Him a Grown-Up New Look!
Steve's style team transforms the look of a well-educated, accomplished professional who dresses like a teenager; Steve puts a reformed cheater on the hot seat; a cancer survivor sells ice cream for a good cause; a viral video star tries a back-flip.
- Steve's United Dates of America Picks Up in Minnesota With a Woman Who Gets Way Too Touchy-Feely on Dates!
Steve's cameras follow a woman on a date to prove she is coming on too strongly; Steve tests out the latest gadgets; an entrepreneur uses his recovery to help others struggling with addiction; a trick-shot pool master.
- Steve Helps a Man Prove It's Never Too Late to Say I Love You! -- Especially When He Says It All Over Town!
Steve helps a man find the words to express how he feels to his wife; 100-year-old best friends discuss pop culture; a woman surprises her husband with a man cave makeover; the woman who created the fitness craze Prancercise.
- Steve Has a Surprise Set-Up for One of the Property Brothers! Will He Find the Perfect Match for This Hot Reality Star?
Drew and Jonathan Scott ('Property Brothers'); never-before-seen footage from Steve's 'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner' series; a deserving family makes memories at the circus; fashions for four-legged friends.
- How to Unplug: Steve Helps a Kid Who Says Her Parents Are Tech-Obsessed! Can They Handle a Gadget-Free Getaway?
Steve gives a Silicon Valley family a vacation from technology in a remote log cabin; summer blockbusters; inventors showcase their creations; Steve tells women how to date; a magical new kitchen tool.
- It's a New Edition of Steve's Ex Files When a Woman Comes Face-to-Face With Her Past Boyfriends to Find Out What Went Wrong!
A woman's past boyfriends tell her what she has been doing wrong; protecting the skin during the summer months; Steve's wife, Marjorie, discusses summer fashion; funny things children think when they do not know the answers at school.
- Steve's Swagger 101: Four Self-Proclaimed Nerds Are Back to Reveal Their New Looks and They Try Their Luck on Fantasy Dates!
Steve sets up four men on fantasy dates; a female professional bull-rider; singer Patti LaBelle helps a couple to lose weight; the young inventor of a new 3-D puzzle.
- Meredith Vieira Reveals Outrageous Behind-the-Scenes Moments From Her Career, and Steve Tests How Well She Knows Her Famous Former Co-Hosts!
Talk-show host Meredith Vieira; chef Cat Cora shows how to make an ideal portable picnic; a husband acts like a frat boy; Steve's wife, Marjorie, debuts her fashion blog.
- Steve Hosts a Ladies' Lunch for 100 Single Women and Answers Their Questions About Men That Didn't Get Covered in His Best-Selling Book!
Single women ask questions; skipping school makes boys into heroes; the stars of AMC's 'Freakshow'; a woman with 25 years in the armed forces shares her biggest lessons; extreme Bloody Mary cocktails.
- Steve Helps a Woman Who Loves Her Man, but He's Too Hairy! Will He Agree to Some Extreme Manscaping?
Extreme 'manscaping'; combating belly fat; Judge Lynn Toler ('Divorce Court') tackles legal questions caused by social media and helps women who were wronged online; Steve plays a game against audience members.
- Men Are Stupid: Extreme Edition!; Steve Helps Two Men Make Up for Their Extreme Mistakes to Win Back Their Wives!
Men beg for forgiveness; throwing a low-cost spring get-together; a student athlete stood up to a bully and defended a classmate; Extreme Date Re-Enactment; an extreme obstacle course.
- Steve's Extreme Week Continues With a Woman Who Takes Social Media Posting to a New Level! Find Out How Her Postings Have Caused Damage
A woman's addiction to social media posting is ruining her relationships; couples play Beat the Clock; Bishop T.D. Jakes discusses following instincts; the no-holds-barred contact sport of combat juggling.
- Steve Has an Outrageous Edition of Is It Weird?
Psychotherapist Stacy Kaiser and reality star Todd Chrisley help Steve answer three guests who want to know if their unusual habits are normal; a college student rescued a classmate from an attacker; a single mom looks for love; a fairytale proposal.
- Steve Surprises Two Super Moms With a Royal Makeover by Countess LuAnn!
LuAnn de Lesseps ('The Real Housewives of New York City') gives makeovers to two women struck by unthinkable tragedy; 98 Degrees' Jeff Timmons; a woman says her husband is too set in his ways; Henry Stephens reports on how people honor their moms.
- Steve Helps Moms Get Their Groove Back After Having Kids! How to Keep the Romance Alive With Tips From La La Anthony!
Reality star La La Anthony tells how to reignite the romantic spark after having children; sexercise; a single mother gets a makeover; how to update a look with sexy style; edible body butter.
- Steve's Weeklong Celebration of Mom Continues With a Mother's Day Edition of Moms on Strike!
A military man tries to run a home with four children when his wife goes on strike; Mother's Day gift ideas; survivors of death-defying medical crises; a viral video shows children with strong opinions on getting a new baby sibling.
- Steve Reveals Four Candidates for Steve Harvey Mother of the Year and the Audience Votes! Find Out Which Mom Takes Home the Crown!
Four women whom viewers have nominated for mother of the year; mom-friendly gadgets that ease life on the go; adopted twins get a heartfelt reunion; funny things moms tweet when venting about parenthood.
- Steve Kicks Off a Weeklong Celebration of All Things Mom!
The hottest online dating app; actress Susan Lucci; Heather Thomson ('The Real Housewives of New York City') reveals the latest trends in workout gear; funny-but-true letters children send home from camp.
- Steve Talks to the Cast of Chrisley Knows Best and Todd Chrisley Shares Parenting Tips!
Todd Chrisley ('Chrisley Knows Best') advises parents struggling with their children; Beth Stern introduces adorable rescue dogs in need of homes; thrift-store finds transform a living room; edible corsages.
- Steve Hosts the First Celebrity-Anniversary Game With the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New York and Orange County!
'Real Housewives' and their husbands; Myron Mixon ('BBQ Pitmasters'); Steve offers to crush a man's TV, because he watches it more than his wife would like; who is keeping the twerking dance craze going.
- It's the Very First Steve Harvey Kids' Hour! Steve Celebrates Kids and Gets Their Honest Perspective on Life, Love and More!
Children voice their opinions of Steve, dating and love; an 8-year-old prepares a family-friendly recipe; reality star Rosie Pope presents children's fashions; the girl whose dramatic refusal to turn 4 went viral.
- A Woman Loves Her Man, but Can't Stand His Lack of P.D.A.! Find Out How Steve Gets This Husband to Show Some Love in Public!
Steve gets a man to express his love; the first African-American woman to join Philadelphia's SWAT team; a woman's Facebook fundraising efforts help send a stranger to college; the 'Lunchbox Dad.'
- Steve Helps a Woman Conquer Her Fear of Heights by Offering Her a Dream Vacation if She Goes Up in the Air Right Outside the Studio!
A woman who fears heights goes up in the air; overcoming phobias; surviving a fashion emergency; updating one's look; finding out whether a man is cheating by uncovering potential evidence in his social media.
- Steve and His Wife, Marjorie, Host a Couples Summit and Share Their Secrets to a Happy Relationship!
Steve and his wife advise a studio audience full of unhappy couples; new trends in manicures; Steve arranges a first-date do-over for a woman who botched a date with a good guy; what happened when police pulled over a 2-year-old for speeding.
- It's an Entire Show on How to Look and Feel Younger! Steve Reveals Age-Defying Secrets and Breaks Down Outrageous Things Celebrities Do
Three women who look decades younger than their real ages give advice; extreme Hollywood beauty trends; a 36-year-old woman gets a makeover; hilarious ways to know one is getting older.
- Steve's Detractors Get Center Stage! Find Out What Happens When Steve Faces His Biggest Critics
Male detractors say Steve broke the man code and break down his most controversial advice; Steve tries physical fitness system Pilates; Steve helps a man cross something off his family bucket list; Steve looks for the next cyber celebrity.
- A Man's Only Daughter Is Ready to Start Dating, but It's Sending Him Into a Panic!
Steve shows a father how to screen his daughter's potential dates; a boy raises money to buy lunches for children in need; a school shooting survivor; a security professional tells how to stay safe during a school shooting crisis; angora rabbits.
- Can Steve Find Dates for These Self-Proclaimed Nerds? See How They Get Past Their Insecurities to Find Love!
Steve sets up 'nerds' with women, then breaks down their dating mistakes; a spring allergy forecast; home remedies that ease common allergy symptoms; a woman's husband cannot stand her cooking; foods Steve vows never to eat again.
- Steve's Newest All-Star Panel of Women Debate Today's Outrageous Headines!
Actress Holly Robinson, HLN's Robin Meade and hairstylist Tabatha Coffey discuss pop culture news; decoding children's texting lingo; Steve helps a sportscaster find a man; an ex gets dunked.
- It's a New Edition of Ex-Files When Steve Brings One Woman Face-to-Face With Her Three Ex-Boyfriends!
A woman's three ex-boyfriends tell her why their relationships failed; a Harvey's Hero helps at-risk children in a tough Chicago neighborhood; Steve's wife, Marjorie, reveals must-have spring looks; 'Dunk an Ex Week.'
- A Single Mom Admits She Doesn't Have the Skills to Help Her Son Become a Man!
Steve gives a youth a one-on-one lesson in the art of manhood; Marlon Wayans, Gabriel Iglesias and Affion Crockett ('A Haunted House 2'); addiction to social media; 'Dunk an Ex Week.'
- Imagine Never Having a Real Kiss!
A man's fear of rejection keeps him from dating; Food Network stars Pat and Gina Neely prepare Southern-inspired recipes; Jenni Pulos ('Flipping Out') tells how to make a workplace run smoothly; a vengeful woman dunks her ex.
- She Loves Her Man, But He's So Forgetful: How Steve's Memory Tricks Can Help an Unfocused Husband!
Techniques that build memory and exercise the mind; testing seasonal products; hairstylist Tabatha Coffey discusses attitude; 'Dunk an Ex Week.'
- Is Your Man the King of Little White Lies? One Husband Is in the Hot Seat When Steve Puts His Human Lie Detector Skills to the Test!
Steve gets a husband to confess to telling little white lies; Steve helps parents to keep up with their children's knowledge and use of social media; posting photos; a newlywed's best friend is a constant third wheel; a bubble artist.
- The Big Ask: How One Woman Confronts Her Fiance With a Life-Changing Question! And Steve Reveals a Mystery Millionaire Mom
Steve helps a woman ask her fiance for thousands of dollars for plastic surgery; a millionaire entrepreneur tells of the three steps she followed to achieve success; women who cheat; an audience member's wife surprises him with news of her pregnancy.
- How to Find the Perfect Wedding Date! And Get Easy, Eastern Remedies From Nature's First Aid Kit!
Steve helps a woman to find a date; Eastern alternatives to over-the-counter cures; eateries in Brooklyn and Chicago compete for best doughnut; a photographer turns potholes into works of art.
- Steve's All-Star Panel Is Back to Break Down Today's Outrageous Headlines! And the Hungry Girl Makes Calorie-Conscious Cocktails!
Panel: pageant coach Kim Gravel, reality TV star LuAnn de Lesseps and Judge Lynn Toler; waistline-friendly snacks and drinks; mothers who have invented safety products; the woman who holds the record for loudest burps; M.A.D.D. Rhythms performs.
- She Loves Her Man, but His Movie Obsession Is Out of Control! Can Hollywood Movie Critic Ben Lyons Help?
Film critic Ben Lyons meets a man obsessed with movies; composting; the Chicago Kite Club; Ruben Studdard performs.
- Steve Decodes the Stand-In Boyfriend: Is One Woman's Best Friend Blocking Her From Finding Love? And Meet a Teenage Harvey's Hero
A woman spends so much time with her gay best friend that he has become her stand-in boyfriend; a teen makes prom dreams come true for girls who otherwise would not be able to go; how to ask for a promotion; Chicago's Oak Street Beach.
- Steve Helps a Woman Who Wants Her Husband to Stop Treating Her Like One of the Guys! Then, Kid Reporter Henry Stephens Is Back!
A man treats his wife like one of the guys; child reporter Henry Stephens celebrates spring; how to use a new dating app to find love; graduates of Steve's Disney Dreamers Academy; a 7-year-old's impression of his dad makes his wish come true.
- Steve Tries to Save Two Weddings: Are These Couples Destined to Tie the Knot, or Are They Facing Wedding Dealbreakers?
Two soon-to-be-married couples face problems; chef Rick Bayless grills seasonal recipes; a stranger changes a homeless woman's life; a college student trains to be a ninja.
- Steve Kicks Off Celebrate Spring Week! Steve Debuts His Hilarious Lip Flip Video With Funnyman Tonight Show Host Jimmy Fallon!
Steve makes a video with Jimmy Fallon ('The Tonight Show'); spring fashions for women with curves; a Harvey's Hero rescued someone from an oncoming train; Steve sets up a woman on her first date; Olympian Dorothy Hamill.
- Steve Reveals the Secrets to Grabbing Any Guy's Attention! And Hall-of-Famer Deion Sanders Stops By and There's Nothing He Won't Talk About!
How to grab a guy's attention and land a date; NFL star Deion Sanders; the results of Steve's bridal boot camp; funny notes that siblings leave for each other.
- Steve Explores the New Trend of Nearlyweds, Couples Building a Life Together Without Getting Married!
A man and a woman choose a life together without marriage; Hollywood's latest weight-loss method may be too good to be true; teams of fathers and daughters compete; what happened to the man who quit his job with Steve's help.
- He Loves Me but He Hates My Hair! An Expert Glam Team Is on Call to Help With Natural Hair Styling Tips!
Styling natural hair beautifully; the founder of a social-media platform for women; a woman and her son thank the trainer who helped them to lose 400 pounds; the 'dad in a box' whose birthday surprise for his 3-year-old went viral.
- Steve's United Dates of America Hits Oregon, Where One Woman's Attitude Is Wrecking Her Dating Life!
The worst dater in Oregon; Antoinette Tuff saves hundreds from an intruding gunman at school; comics George Wallace and Jerry Seinfeld; finding luxury vacations for a deal; an embarrassing, hilarious accidental text message.
- How to Spot a Cheater: Steve Breaks Down the Questions Anyone Can Ask! And Today's Joy Bauer Shares the Secrets to Shedding Winter Weight!
Questions a woman can ask to find out if her man is a cheater; weight loss; a young man learns to dress like an adult, manage finances and master interviewing skills; the man who holds the record for blowing the largest bubble-gum bubble.
- Steve Helps a Dater Decode the Hidden Messages in Her Texts! Can He Help Her Find Love? Then, Get Tips for Mastering Social Media!
Steve shows a woman how to send better text messages in order to find love; successfully using social media; an athlete who escaped gang life thanks his mentor; a celebrity makeup artist gives tutorials on the Internet.
- Steve Follows Up on a Promise: Can He Find Perfect Matches for These Sexy, Single New Yorkers?
Steve convinces women to reconsider what they want in men; a team of Harvey's Heroes; a man confronts his wife about her over-the-top wardrobe; Steve reveals who holds the crown for the cleanest commode in the country.
- Get Back Into Dating After Divorce: How to Recover From a Bad Break-Up! Plus, What to Do With a Wedding Gown From a Marriage That Ended!
Moving forward after heartbreak; stylist Lilliana Vazquez turns wedding gowns into date-ready dresses; strange dreams' meanings; audience members compete for a luxury vacation; a man tells Steve how he survived animal attacks and lightning strikes.
- One of Steve's Favorite Single Ladies Is Back and He's Determined to Find Her a Fiance in 2014!
A single woman looks for love in time to start a family; a female athlete plays in a men's pro football game; a single dad worries that his teen daughter is heading down a dangerous road; a 4-year-old's funny take on winter weather.
- Steve to the Rescue! Steve Steps in for a Mom Who Says Her Daughter Has Become a Bridezilla!
Steve helps with a wedding; event planner Kelley Moore tells how to plan a wedding more simply and inexpensively; a former prison inmate gets a makeover; coupon queen Jessica Jones; a dad gets creative to embarrass his children.
- Steve in Your Ear: Kym Whitley Goes Dating, but Steve's in Control! Can His Advice Help Her Score a Second Date?
Steve is in control of actress Kym Whitley's date; keeping men's skin looking great; Deborah Tillman ('America's Supernanny') helps a family; growing a vertical indoor garden.
- She Got a Ring, But Has She Become a Bridezilla? Can Steve Help Her Before She Walks Down the Aisle?
A man says his fiancee's wedding plans are over the top; Steve tests cold-weather products; a woman brings joy to children battling cancer; funny notes from strangers.
- An Update on the Worst Wing-Woman and Her Single Cousin: Steve Sets One of Them Up With Heartthrob Actor Laz Alonso!
Steve sets up the worst wing-woman on a date with actor Laz Alonso; youth education programs help Philadelphia children reach new heights; buying the right car; quotes from exhausted moms.
- Are Teenage Habits Normal or Is It Weird? The Pros Weigh In! Plus Steve Reveals His Quirkiest Habit as a Teen!
Teens want to know if their habits are weird; Kim Gravel ('Kim of Queens'); actress Rosie Perez; the woman behind the 'Fat Girl Dancing' Internet videos; the brick-breaking world record-holder and his youngest protege.
- Steve's Family Tech Diet Challenge! A Family Time Warps to the '80s When Steve Gets Them to Unplug From All Their Modern Devices!
Steve makes a family put down its smartphones, tablets and video games to spend time together; two competitors from the show 'Naked and Afraid'; the woman who stole Steve's first kiss looks for love; a break-dancing teacher.
- How to Get Your Man to Step Up and Help Out! Find Out the Best Ways to Get Him to Pitch In Around the House
A stay-at-home mom goes on strike for a day; men save lives during harsh winter weather; updating a kitchen inexpensively; 'weather kid' Henry Stephens.
- How to Negotiate With Men to Get What You Want! Steve Shares Pointers for Getting Your Man to Listen in The Art of the Deal!
How couples can negotiate and keep the peace at home; a survivor of gang violence works to fight crime in his community; Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel; Roma Downey and Mark Burnett ('Son of God'); a teen sword-swallower.
- Steve Shares Some Laughs With Hollywood's Golden Girl Betty White!
Actress Betty White; a young boy's best friend supports him while he fights cancer; advice for women who want to help their friends find love; a nail artist uses Steve's face in her latest manicure.
- Steve's Romance Rehab for Husbands: How the King of Romance Schools Men in the Art of Passion, Chivalry and Style!
Three women say their husbands have lost the spark; keeping spice in a marriage; author Jackie Collins; LL Cool J on the set of 'NCIS: Los Angeles'; the 'Dancing Treadmill Diva.'
- Why Won't He Commit? Steve Shares the Ways That Men Avoid Commitment and Offers Tips for How to Get Them to Change Their Ways!
Men and commitment; staying positive in the face of negativity; physical and emotional transformations after breakups; Steve's annual mentoring program for boys.
- Steve Helps a Woman Date Outside Her Comfort Zone! Then, Handy Ma'am Is Back With Inventive Solutions for Common Household Dilemmas!
Dating someone not one's type; double-duty household items to make life easier; children tell what they think about love; Olympic gold medalist Tara Lipinski; audience members squat like an Olympian.
- Steve's Land a Man Hour With Everything You Need to Know to Land a Man! Steve Offers His Best Tips for Where to Find a Man
Where to find a man, how to take things to the next level, and how to get him to commit himself and propose; Daisy Lewellyn ('Blood, Sweat & Heels') tells how to choose the ideal date-night wardrobe; social-media stars.
- Best Friends Try Out a 24-Hour Relationship! Can Steve Turn Lifelong Friends Into Lovers? Plus, Secrets to Taking the Perfect Selfie!
Lifelong friends try a 24-hour relationship; taking a selfie photo; mothers and daughters ask questions about their relationships; inappropriate places to snap a selfie.
- Steve Shares Tips to Land That Second Date! And P90X Fitness Guru Tony Horton Reveals His Secrets to a Happier Life!
Screening men; exercise instructor Tony Horton; Jenni Pulos ('Flipping Out'); using a vacuum cleaner to make a child's ponytail.
- Actor Michael Ealy Surprises His Biggest Fan! Plus, His Co-Star Regina Hall Talks About Life, Love and Making Out With Kevin Hart!
Actor Michael Ealy meets a fan; actress Regina Hall; Jeff Mauro ('Sandwich King'); Steve helps women decode their text conversations with men; Steve finds out what really inspired a man to post 'I'm Dating Someone Even Though I'm Married!'
- Steve Plays Cupid for a Woman Who Says She's Never Had a Valentine! Can She Find Someone Special to Spend the Day With Her?
Steve plays Cupid; actor Kevin Hart surprises a fan; new yoga moves to help the sex life; Steve challenges couples to prove how well they know each other; an audience member gets a romantic surprise.
- Actress and Comedian Kym Whitley Is Back With a Dating Update! Did She Find Love With the Guy Steve Helped Her Meet?
Actress Kym Whitley; Steve tries the sport of curling; Steve tests products that promise to help one's love life; easy ways to enjoy chocolate; an audience member's surprise confession of love.
- Steve Helps a Couple Rekindle Their Romance With a Walk Down Memory Lane!
Steve helps a longtime couple relive their love story; breakfast in bed; three questions women should ask to find out if their relationship problems are deal breakers; a husband's declaration of love.
- Steve Marries America: 50 Couples Say I Do! Hear Their Amazing Love Stories and Share Their Big Day!
Steve officiates a wedding for 50 couples from across the country; wedding-cake bakeries compete; Steve's Valentine's Day gift guide; a honeymoon surprise for the newlyweds.
- Steve Helps a Woman Reveal Her Secret Longtime Crush! Does Her Crush Feel the Same Way?
A woman confesses her feelings for a childhood crush; Far East secrets to enhancing libido; husbands learn to plan the perfect day to show their love; Olympian Shani Davis; Steve's Proposal Week finale.
- Steve and Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Take Their Dating Advice Global!
Patti Stanger ('Millionaire Matchmaker'); a man takes photos of himself in a pink tutu; sleeping positions; surprise proposals; second-graders make a hilarious 24-step guide to love.
- Can Steve Get a Husband to Change His Flirty Ways?
A woman says her husband flirts too much with other women; a 9-year-old helps to deliver her baby sister; 100-year-old friends return with hilarious opinions on pop culture; a marriage proposal.
- Does Mom Really Know Best When It Comes to Dating? Find Out When Steve Puts a Mother and Daughter to the Test!
A woman takes control of her daughter's dating life; a couple married for 25 years share their secret to keeping love alive; a man says his wife's obsession with social media affects her family life; a surprise proposal.
- A Woman in Steve's Audience Gets the Surprise of Her Life! Then Steve Helps a Man Prove It's Never Too Late to Say I Love You!
An audience member gets a special surprise from overseas; a man finds the words to express his love for his family; dating trends; acne; artist Dan the Pancake Man.
- Steve's All-Star Panel Breaks Down Today's Hottest Headlines!
Pageant coach Kim Gravel; LuAnn de Lesseps ('The Real Housewives of New York City'); TV personality Carrie Keagan; Todd Carmichael ('Dangerous Grounds'); Judge Lynn Toler ('Divorce Court'); children's unintentionally funny test answers.
- Steve Follows Up With the Women Who Took His 90-Day Oath: Did They Really Hold Off on Sex?
Steve follows up with women who took an oath to wait three months before hopping in bed with a new guy; New Orleans grandmothers reveal recipes sure to capture a man's heart; women face the fear of turning into their mothers; funny breakup texts.
- Steve Honors an Amazing and Inspiring New Super Mom: a Single Mom of Three Boys Who's in for Some Huge Surprises!
A single mother of three boys, whose life changed in an instant in a tragic car accident, gets three surprises; Dr. Phil and Jay McGraw show an app for medical advice; Steve helps a woman who has not been on a date in years; gadgets for lazy people.
- Steve Puts Three Sisters in His Dating Lab to Find Mr. Right! Then, How to Wear the Latest Makeup Trends Without Going to Extremes!
Steve breaks down three sisters' mistakes and coaches them through first dates onstage; makeup artist Olivia Blois Sharpe ('Jerseylicious'); a mother of a special-needs son gives a surprise 'thank you'; texts that have ended relationships.
- Steve Helps a Woman Get Dating Advice From Her Ex-Boyfriends! Can They Help Her Figure Out What She's Doing Wrong?
A woman's ex-boyfriends tell her why she is still single; an 11-year-old girl makes a difference for a friend in need; three lies men tell women on first dates; Defining Diversity performs.
- Steve Helps Men Clear Out Their Clutter and Get Organized!
Steve sends a professional organizer to clean up a couple's home; mistakes women make at the gym; helping children to gain confidence and make friends; photos of crazy fathering moments.
- How to Face Your Fear of the Dentist! Steve Helps a Woman Conquer Her Biggest Fear!
A guest afraid of the dentist gets a surprise checkup on stage; telling a spouse he needs to lose weight; jump-starting weight loss; using common household items to spruce up a home; disgusting words.
- She's 21 and Never Been Kissed: Can Steve and His Dating Dream Team Get Her a First Date?
Steve helps a young woman get a first date; night eating; the world record holder for hula-hooping with a 100-pound tire; champagne.
- Steve's Romantic Playbook for Married Couples: How to Turn Up the Heat and the Fun!
Steve helps a couple who need a perfect date night; conquering clutter; single mothers struggling to raise teen sons; coping without a male role model; revealing letters children have written to their parents.
- Always a Bridesmaid, Never the Bride Follow-Up!
Steve coaches a woman through a first date on stage; a millionaire mother reveals her secrets to success; Steve gives a husband a crash course in chivalry; a 4-year-old flag expert.
- Steve's Surprise-Packed Birthday Blowout With Special Guests Kevin Hart and Ice Cube!
Steve celebrates his birthday with a party full of surprises; actor Kevin Hart; rapper Ice Cube; Steve's best friend; Steve's first kiss; Steve's daughters Brandi, Karli and Morgan.
- Steve's Helping Single Moms With Out-of-Control Sons! And a Performance From Award-Winning Singer Jennifer Holliday!
A woman's fatherless sons have taken control of the household; a 10-year-old girl jumped to the rescue of her classmate; Steve helps a man who has no stylish shoes; teachers' outrageous detention slips; Jennifer Holliday performs.
- Steve Sets Up Single Mom TV Star Kym Whitley! Can He Help Her Find a Good Guy?
Kym Whitley ('Raising Whitley'); an affordable winter vacation; audience members win a cruise; a fertility specialist answers questions; cities with unusual names.
- HGTV Star Carter Oosterhouse Helps Steve Deliver an Emotional Surprise for a Deserving Mom!
Home-improvement specialist Carter Oosterhouse; staying sexy at home; beauty advice; a man finds nearly $100,000 and surprises everyone with what he does next.
- Steve's United Dates of America Stops in Georgia to Help Another of the Worst Daters in the Country!
Cameras follow a woman on two dates to uncover what she is doing wrong; overcoming unemployment; a pop culture trivia contest; what Steve's viewers say about his mustache.
- Is Your Breakup Actually a Blessing?
A three-part plan to help women move forward after breakups; a Harvey's Hero helps less-fortunate children to keep warm; two Chicago restaurants compete at preparing steak; a state-champion hog-caller.
- How to Stop Fighting Over Money With Your Spouse in 2014!
How couples can stop fighting over money; chef Jeff Henderson; a Harvey's Hero helps Chicago's homeless stay warm and fed; how to improve the memory at any age; photos of a toddler and a puppy.
- Steve and Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien Help Brides-to-Be Get Fit for Their New Year Weddings With a Bridal Bootcamp!
A weight-loss boot camp for brides-to-be; Kim Gravel ('Kim of Queens'); tools for a healthy marriage; words of wisdom from two 100-year-old women.
- Rachael Ray Shares a Side You've Never Seen as She Reveals Her Personal Firsts With Steve!
TV host Rachael Ray; getting a good night's sleep; Dr. Laura Berman tells how to make a romantic fresh start in the bedroom; a couple's spectacular basketball-game proposal went viral.
- Steve's Tips to Help You Find a Fiance in the New Year!
A multi-phase plan to find 'the one'; a full-body workout; Steve helps a family check an item off its bucket list; hilarious ways people use social media.
- Steve Weighs in on Holiday Stress -- Are Your Issues Holiday Deal Breakers? Steve Turns the Tables on a Husband Whose Wife Says He's a Slob
Steve tries to reform a slobby husband; Steve gives a driving lesson to his teens, Lori and Wynton; kindergarten teachers get makeovers; a taxi-driver calendar.
- Steve Helps Two Best Friends Try Out a 24-Hour Relationship! Were They Meant to Be?
A man and a woman who have been friends for more than a decade are ready to give a romantic relationship a try; a 4-year-old mayor and his mother; unsmiling guests get makeovers; holiday photos.
- Steve Talks to President Obama! The President Shares His Personal Side as He Opens Up About Family, Fatherhood and Holiday Traditions
President Barack Obama; ideal presents for anyone; Steve reunites a military family for the holidays; budding artists transform Steve into 'The 12 Days of Christmas.'
- Can Steve Help a Scrooge Get Into the Holiday Spirit? Plus, Steve's Got the Perfect Gifts to Give Your Best Friends This Year!
A woman compares her husband to Scrooge; gifts to give to friends; a generous woman gets a big thank you from the kids she mentored.
- Steve Helps Husbands Who Are the Worst Gift-Givers! Plus, Steve Reveals the Perfect Gifts for the Men in Your Life!
Steve helps husbands get the right gift for their wives; popular gifts for men; the Harvey family shares their favorite holiday traditions; awkward holiday photos.
- Steve Reveals the Hottest Holiday Dresses for Any Occasion, Style and Shape! Plus, Steve Reveals His Holiday Gift Guide for Wives and Moms
A showcase of holiday fashion for any budget, shape and size; a gift guide for women; a family in need of a home; how to make quick, delicious cakes for the holidays.
- Can Steve Find a Holi-Date for Real Housewives' Countess Luann? Plus, Steve Reveals the Top Must-Have Toys Every Kid Will Want
Steve tries to find a date for Countess LuAnn de Lesseps; a kid-approved holiday gift guide; pets in need of a good home.
- Steve Helps Stage a Dating Intervention!
A group of women say their single friend has terrible dating habits; Ree Drummond ('The Pioneer Woman') tells how to serve the perfect holiday meal; a single mother needs to get her son under control; a health advocate wears fashion made of food.
- Steve Challenges His Biggest Doubter to Date His Way!
A woman who opposed Steve's dating methods returns; pulling off a holiday meal in style; a paralyzed woman walks down the aisle; outrageous signs posted in neighborhoods throughout the country.
- Steve Exposes the Disturbing New Trend of Revenge Porn: Find Out What You Need to Know to Protect Yourself and Your Kids!
Women whose exes made their personal, intimate photos public; migraines; ways for mothers to improve their wardrobes; top qualities that make for good reality stars.
- Steve Helps a Mom Whose Daughter Is Unlucky in Love as United Dates of America Takes on Arkansas!
An Arkansas woman thinks and acts like a man; Judge Jeanine Pirro weighs in on viewers' relationship-based legal problems; viewers compete in a home-cook challenge; letters from children to God.
- Steve Helps a Woman Who Says Her Hubby Won't Grow Up!
A guest's immature actions and pranks have gotten out of control; a female auto-mechanic; skydiving survivors of an airplane collision; WWE superstar David Otunga; a bond between a dog and a baby.
- Does Your Bickering Mean It's Over? Steve Breaks Down Whether It's Time to Call It Quits!
Bickering couples; chef Sandra Lee; women thinking about freezing their eggs; a 7-year-old who saved a 2-year-old from drowning.
- Steve Helps a Lumberjack Lady Find Love! And Celebrity Chef Art Smith Shares Healthy New Recipes!
Steve plays matchmaker for a competitive lumberjack; chef Art Smith; dog trainer Dina Zaphiris helps a couple with a 200-pound dog; the Chicago Sky Squad show off their acrobatic dunk moves.
- Steve Surprises a Fireman With a Man Cave Makeover You Won't Believe, With Tips for How to Transform Any Space!
A firefighter gets a man cave; transforming unused space into a sanctuary; NASCAR driver Darrell Wallace Jr.; a best-friend intervention; a home fragrance for the holidays.
- Steve Teams Up With a Viewer to Find Her Ex-Boyfriend a Mate!
A woman screens eligible dates for her ex-boyfriend; celebrity trainer Christine Lusita; women whose friends wronged them; the Salvation Army's Angel Tree program.
- She's 20-Something, Living at Home With No Job & Her Mom's Had Enough!
Steve tries to get a slacker to change her ways; Dr. Travis Stork ('The Doctors') tells how to beat the common cold; the season's hottest coats; a pet-fashion show.
- Steve Helps a Shopaholic Come Clean About Her Secret $25,000 Debt!
The husband of a woman whose spending has gotten out of control learns of her massive debt; financial advice for compulsive shoppers; actor Beau Bridges; Steve honors small-business and community leaders who make a difference in their small towns.
- Young Men Give Steve an Emotional Surprise Thank You!
Steve's daughter Brandi and the young men from the Steve Harvey Mentoring Camp thank him; Steve helps one of the women from the Carnegie Deli to find a man; an indoor workout; Steve's sandwich creation.
- Steve Plans a Wedding Finale: Be There for the Big Day!
The big day of the wedding Steve has planned; a man has stopped more than 200 suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge; getting young men ready for dating; awkward wedding photos.
- The Steve Harvey Dating Lab Gets Supersized!
Steve helps single women find love; a big dating mistake women must avoid; Tom Bergeron ('America's Funniest Home Videos'); an emotional surprise reunion for a woman and the teacher who changed her life.
- Steve Surprises a Mom of Five When He Plays Baby Sitter for the Day!
Steve baby-sits five children; Steve helps a woman come to terms with her biggest regret; celebrity hairstylist Lawrence Zarian; the inventor of a new style of doll.
- Steve Helps a Boxing Coach With a Knock-Out Romantic Proposal!
Steve helps a boxing coach to propose; Steve crashes a single-ladies' lunch; Steve helps families create bucket lists; bad foods some families serve at Thanksgiving.
- Joel Osteen Shares Secrets to Success and Motivates Viewers to Break Their Own Barriers!
Pastor Joel Osteen; Steve surprises a pizza-maker; the stars of TLC's 'Extreme Cheapskates'; health enthusiast Jorge Cruise reveals a woman's weight-loss results.
- Steve Plays Matchmaker for Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Porsha Stewart!
Steve selects three eligible bachelors to meet reality star Porsha Stewart; Steve's impromptu set-up for a single woman; interracial couples; the 2-year-old star of a viral video.
- Steve Surprises a Harvey's Hero by Showing Up at Her Job to Kick Off Guess Who's Coming to Dinner Week!
Steve surprises an unsuspecting subway hero on the job; a single-dad pageant; keeping a house safe; a mother's creative photos of her infant sleeping.
- Why Men Cheat: Steve's All-Male Panel Reveals All!
Men tell why they cheat; Dr. Laura Berman; millionaires tell how they turned their passion for chocolate into a successful business; fall and winter footwear.
- Steve Helps Two Women Brush Up on Dating Skills With His Hands-On Approach!
Steve teaches women how to date; a child's wish to stop bullying goes viral; author Lilliana Vazquez; a 9-year-old world record holder.
- Steve's Las Vegas Edition With Steve's Biggest Audience Giveaway Ever!
Steve helps a man reconnect with his middle-school sweetheart; child card-sharks; Las Vegas' Little White Chapel; a trivia showdown with a big audience giveaway.
- Steve Shows Women How to Get Their Men to Commit!
Steve helps a guest's boyfriend to commit; author Nicholas Sparks; Drew and Jonathan Scott ('The Property Brothers'); stars of Univer-soul Circus 'Quick Change.'
- Steve Salutes the Armed Forces and Has a Special Surprise for One Super Military Mom!
Steve's latest Super Mom gets a surprise; what relationship issues could be deal-breakers; a movie-inspired dinner party; children send heartfelt messages to their parents serving overseas.
- Steve's Sit-Down Interview With Reality Star Honey Boo Boo and Her Family! Then, Honey Boo Boo's Biggest Fans Face Off!
Reality star Honey Boo Boo and her family; her fans face off; introducing a new boyfriend to the children; Joy Bauer ('Today') tells which foods can improve memory and libido; audience members try to win cash.
- Are You Odd Between the Sheets? Steve's Answering Couples Asking, Are We Weird in the Bedroom?
Couples and a sex therapist discuss what goes on behind closed doors; cooking a turkey in less than an hour; Tabatha Coffey helps an entrepreneur realize her business dream; audience members try to win cash.
- Steve Brings Online Dating to Life in His Studio & Reveals the Secrets to Finding Digital Love! Find Out How to Get Noticed!
The secrets to a successful online dating profile; Steve tests new products in home entertaining; Steve reunites a woman with the twin brother she thought died at birth; audience members try to win cash.
- How to Talk About Body Image With Teenage Girls! Steve Helps a Mother's Teen Daughters Confront Their Dangerous Self-Image!
Teen girls' dangerously low self-esteem; body image; the women of WWE 'Total Divas'; capturing men's attention in public places; audience members try to win cash.
- Can Women Truly Have It All? Steve Hosts a Debate of Real Women to Discuss Motherhood, Career and Marriage!
Women tell how they balance motherhood, career and marriage; Eastern remedies to improve health and sex life; dating and body language; audience members try to win cash.
- Steve's All-New Halloween Spectacular! Steve's Monster Makeover for One Dad Goes Hilariously Wrong!
Steve convinces a Halloween-hating dad to get a monster makeover; last-minute advice for Halloween parties; real-life dating horror stories.
- Steve Helps Two Best Friends Take a Chance on Love by Sending Them Out as Boyfriend & Girlfriend for 24 Hours!
Steve sends best friends out on a romantic date; comic Kevin Hart; a low-cost bathroom makeover; a woman gives up everything to run a community center for at-risk youth in New Orleans.
- Ask Steve From the Streets of NYC! Plus, Star Jones Reveals the Latest in Full-Figured Fashion
New Yorkers ask Steve questions; Dr. Laura Berman says too much affection can hurt relationships; a full-figured fashion show with Star Jones; a woman makes a difference in her crime-ridden community through music and dance.
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Stuns Steve and His Audience!
Medium Theresa Caputo; 12-year-old fashion designer Isabella Rose Taylor; men apologize for stupid things they have done that ruined relationships; competitive eater Pat Bertoletti.
- Steve Plans a Wedding Bride Gets the Ultimate Surprise as She Makes Her Final Decisions on Decor!
Bride Jessie chooses a color scheme and a cake and gets a surprise; a mother struggles with disciplining her preteen daughter; advice for single mothers with out-of-control children; journalist Lester Holt's surprise tribute.
- Steve Helps a Son Seeking Mr. Right for His Mom! Plus, Secrets to Wearing High Heels From the Stiletto Whisperer
Steve helps a son find the ideal man for his newly single mother; Victor Chu tells how to master stiletto heels with ease; Lisa Lillien taste-tests fans' low-calorie recipes; Chicago Boyz perform.
- Steve Reveals What's Happening on Today's College Campuses! Hear How Some Young Women Get Men to Pay Their College Bills!
Steve and Dr. Laura Berman discuss college students offering men companionship in exchange for payment of their college bills; apps for moms; married couples compete; a surprise for the 'Bike Vigilante.'
- Steve Shares the Do's and Don'ts of Internet Dating for First-Timers!
Internet dating; rules for a successful first date; finding love in cyberspace; singer Tim McGraw; chili-makers compete; an Internet sensation uses her body as a canvas.
- How to Stop Temper Tantrums: Tips From America's Supernanny! Plus, Is Your Flirting Style Helping or Hurting Your Dating Life?
Nanny Deborah Tillman advises on temper tantrums; flirting; men's text messages; Halloween costumes for children.
- Couples Ask: Is My Marriage Normal? Steve's All-Pro Panel Weighs In! Plus, Blushing Bride Jessie Chooses Her Gown as Steve Plans a Wedding!
Couples with unique habits; Dr. Laura Berman and Dr. John Duffy; bride Jessie picks out her dress; a woman thanks a firefighter who helped her to recover from a devastating diagnosis; mothers-in-law.
- She Lost the Man of Her Dreams: Can Steve Help Her Win Him Back?; Plus, Perfect Fall Getaways (Without the Kids) From the Travel Mom
A woman who pushed away the man of her dreams comes to Steve for help; Felicia Turrentine-Doyle ('Deep Fried Masters'); fall getaways for couples; the woman who started the Prancercise fad.
- Steve Honors His First Super Mom! See What Surprises He Has in Store for This Inspiring Mom of Four Young Boys and Breast Cancer Survivor!
A breast cancer survivor and mother of four young boys gets a surprise; breast cancer; a man places a billboard ad looking for love.
- Steve! Help Our Co-Worker Find Love! Can One Woman's Co-Workers Help Her Find Mr. Right?; Plus, Calling All Aspiring Inventors!
Co-workers turn a woman over to Steve for dating help; teen slang for designer drugs; Steve helps a mother to make a big pitch for her product to HSN; crazy tattoos.
- Steve Turns the Tables on a Husband Whose Wife Says He's a Slob, With Three Steps to Get Your Man to Clean Up His Act!
Steve tries to help a slobby husband reform; slow-cooker recipes to heat up game day; relationship dealbreakers; hit-and-run apology notes.
- Steve's Game Plan for Football Widows! How to Keep the Peace When All He Wants Is to Watch the Big Game!
How to keep the peace when a husband wants to watch football; a struggling career woman looking for love; inspiring stories; over-the-top souvenir items.
- Steve Reveals the 3 Best Places to Find a Man!
Steve reveals the three best places to find a man; a mother of two overweight kids is desperate to get their health on track; the Rev. Al Sharpton discusses his new book, 'The Rejected Stone'; heartless ways people have ended relationships.
- Cedric the Entertainer Joins Steve for a Round of Millionaire and One Family Is Walking Away With Cold Hard Cash!
When Steve plays a round of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' with host Cedric the Entertainer, one family could win cash; a 21-year-old woman who has never met her birth mother gets a surprise; professional basketball player Elena Della Donne.
- Steve, Make Over My Man!
Fashion stylist Lawrence Zarian provides easy and affordable ways to improve a man's fashion choices; solving embarrassing medical issues; saving money while having family fun; Steve and his son play bubble soccer.
- Steve Faces His Critics in Our First Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man Debate!
Women who disagree with Steve's advice sound off in a debate; Steve's detractors share why they're not following the tips in his book; Steve gives his teenage children a driving lesson; a mom who worries her son is sinking the family business.
- Steve Breaks Down the Bad Relationship Advice Women Give Each Other!
The most common bad advice given by women; behind-the-scenes with Ellen DeGeneres and Dr. Phil; how to lose up to nine pounds a week; how to stop hating one's body image; names for new cars.
- Steve Meets the Stars of TLC's Cheer Perfection and They Show Him Some Moves! Then, Inspiring Stories of Second Chances
A woman goes from prisoner to entrepreneur; a woman meets her biological father for the first time; the young cheerleaders of 'Cheer Perfection' perform.
- It's Steve's Celebrity Dating Game When He Surprises Viewers With Men From Days of our Lives!
Eric Martsolf and Shawn Christian ('Days of our Lives'); questions about parenting; choosing a pet for a family; the 'rapping dad.'
- Steve's Tips on How to Bounce Back From a Break-Up! Plus, the Precocious Stars of Toddlers & Tiaras Share Secrets to Their Series!
How to bounce back after being blindsided by a breakup; the children of 'Toddlers & Tiaras'; Ali Larter ('Heroes'); many uses for a common household item.
- Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride? Find Out Why This Guest Has Never Been Married and Steve's Tips on How to Find Their Mr. Right!
A woman who has been a bridesmaid in 10 weddings wants a wedding of her own; Duff Goldman ('Ace of Cakes'); Kirk Fox ('The Test'); three unusual jobs that pay well.
- Inside the Mind of Your Man: What Does He Really Think About Love and Sex? No Question Is Off-Limits as Steve's All-Man Panel Speaks Out!
Women ask an all-male panel about sex; Tyra Banks ('America's Next Top Model'); Steve scales a rock-climbing wall; dogs help in the battle against diabetes; getting a reality show.
- Steve's Tips for How to Blend a Family, Showing the Best Techniques for Combining Children and Coping With Bad Behavior
Steve helps a newly blended family keep the peace; designer Sabrina Soto shows how to fix do-it-yourself disasters around the house; Steve sets up a woman with someone who is the opposite of whom she usually dates.
- Steve Rehabilitates One Viewer's Romantically Challenged Husband With Info on How to Get Your Man to Rekindle the Romance!
Steve helps a husband who is clueless about romance; digital dating trends; inspiring stories of young men from the Steve Harvey Mentoring Camp.
- Steve's Wedding Surprise for One Deserving Family, With How-To Tips to Create Your Next Family Gathering on a Budget!
A man wants to make his daughter's wedding day perfect without breaking the bank; creating a family gathering on a budget; a 79-year-old female Olympian continues to break records; a woman gets the chance to pursue her dream career.
- Steve & an All-Star Female Panel, Including Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller, Sound Off on the Hottest Trending Topics!
Abby Lee Miller ('Dance Moms'); Judge Lynn Toler; Carrie Keagan; two guests get makeovers; preteen, world-class chefs; a new way to do some good.
- Steve's First-Ever All-Female Town Hall Sounds Off on His 90-Day Rule With a Pledge to Wait 90 Days!
Women discuss Steve's 90-day rule; a cookie survey; getting children into high gear; trendy fall looks; good Samaritans get a surprise.
- Deserving Kindergarten Teachers Get Dazzling Makeovers! Then, Is Your Relationship Issue a Dealbreaker?
Kindergarten teachers get makeovers; when to end a relationship; Steve tries aqua cycling.
- The Real Truth About Teens and Sex! Steve Talks With a Panel of Teenage Boys to Get the Straight Scoop!
Teen boys discuss sex; talking with children about sex and keeping them safe; a young athlete and lung-cancer survivor thanks the woman who helped her; trends in tailgating; children's invention.
- Superstar Singer Michael Bublé on His Newborn Son, Family and Fatherhood and a Performance From His New Album!
Michael Bublé discusses his family and performs; a stay-at-home mom goes on strike; how to get a man to help around the house; achieving success.
- How to Cope With Turning 40: the Experts Weigh In! Then, a Day in the Life of a 4-Year-Old Mayor!
Experts help women who fear turning 40; a preschooler is a town's mayor; one of Steve's most memorable worst daters returns.
- Steve Reveals All-New Secrets About His Interview With Oprah! Plus, an Exclusive Look at Steve's Final Rehearsal for Season 2!
Steve tells secrets about his interview with Oprah Winfrey, invites viewers along for his final dress rehearsal in preparation for Season 2, and reveals the daily rituals that he does before every show.
- Steve Reveals His All-New Dressing Room Makeover! Plus, He Goes Behind-the-Scenes to Reveal Backstage Secrets
Steve sees his new dressing room for the first time, gives a preview of Season 2 and a look at his wardrobe, allows viewers to vote on what he will wear, and tells what he was really thinking during one of his most popular food segments last year.
- Steve Gives the Ultimate Insider's Guide! For the First Time, Steve Reveals the Surprising Way He Gets to Work Each Day!
Steve shows how he and his staff come up with show ideas, talks about some of his most-memorable moments, reveals how he gets to work each day, and tells which of last year's worst daters will come back for a second chance at love.
- Steve Goes Backstage for More Secrets From Season 1 and a Preview of Season 2! Plus Steve Reveals His Most Awkward Moment
Steve shows what happens backstage in the control room, tells all about his first season, gives a preview of Season 2 and reveals his most awkward moment.
- Steve Kicks Off Behind-the-Secrets Week With an Exclusive First Look at His New Set! Plus a Sneak Peek at Season 2!
Steve shows off his new set and pulls back the curtain on everything that happens backstage with never-before-told stories and a preview of the second season.
- The Emotional Moment Steve Never Saw Coming!; Steve Helps a Short-Statured Man Find Love and Tries to Change a Guest's Neat-Freak Ways!
An emotional surprise for Steve; Steve helps a short man to find a woman; losing weight by drumming; Steve throws a perfectionist's son a surprise birthday; a robot does standup comedy.
- Steve Gives a Pampered Son a Reality Check With Advice on How to Get Your Kid Ready for Life!
A mom worries that her son does not understand the way things work in the real world; Steve pulls a practical joke on two prank-loving spouses; a girl's classmates make her homecoming dream come true; New Zealand dogs who drive.
- Kathie Lee and Hoda's Big Surprise for Our Audience; Abby Lee Miller Visits Steve to Reunite With a Former Student!
Talk-show hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb; Steve helps a man called 'Mr. Perfect' to find a partner; stories from Steve's mentoring program for young sons of single mothers; Abby Lee Miller ('Dance Moms'); children make portraits of Steve.
- Ellen DeGeneres Takes Over Ask Steve!; How to Feel Confident When Your Guy Is Too Sexy and How to Decode the Secrets in His Kiss
Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres; feeling secure in a relationship with an attractive man; what a man's kiss says; a woman reunites with her biological father; what to get a man for an anniversary.
- Superstar Halle Berry Gives One Audience Member an Emotional Surprise!; Top Chef Star Fabio Viviani Shares Italian Food 101
Actress Halle Berry; Steve helps a family to cross off an item on their bucket list; chef Fabio Viviani; a homeless man came to a police officer's rescue; the foxtrot.
- Steve Talks to Tyler Perry About Fatherhood and About Flying With Oprah!; Can a Cowgirl Looking for Love Lasso a Good Guy?
Filmmaker Tyler Perry; men show off their mechanical-bull riding skills; children give their takes on life; a woman deep in debt confesses her spending habits to her husband; discussing money and financial worries with a spouse; Steve's new wheels.
- The Secrets to Why Men Won't Commit!; Find Out What Spicy Foods Can Get You and Your Partner Hot; Triplets Get an Amazing Makeover!
Why men resist committing; spicy foods; some of Steve's best 'Steve the Tester' moments; triplets get makeovers; the best moments from Steve's Money Booth.
- Steve and Dr. Laura Berman Show How to Revive Your Romantic Side!; Steve and Nephew Tommy Help a Wife Get Prankster Payback
Steve and Dr. Laura Berman help a husband to be romantic; Steve and nephew Tommy help a woman tired of her husband's pranks; a grandmother beat down her attacker; a single mother must have a sex talk with her teen son; exercising on the toilet.
- The Hottest Husband in America!; A Heartwarming Reunion Between Mother and Son After 20 Years Apart; Steve Dances the Hula
Four men compete to be crowned the Hottest Husband in America; hula dancing; a woman reunites with her son after 20 years; a video of a man caught with his pants down in a hotel lobby.
- The One-and-Only Oprah Winfrey!; Expert Tips on How to Flirt; Steve Confronts His Biggest Fear
Media proprietor Oprah Winfrey; how to flirt; Steve confronts wild animals, including a giant eagle-owl, warthogs and tarantulas; Steve gives a couple a $30,000 man-cave makeover; a second-grader interviews Steve.
- The Power of No: Steve Helps Two Self-Proclaimed Pushovers Learn How to Stand Up for Themselves!
How to stop being a doormat; a triathlete reveals struggles with substance abuse and homelessness; how to improve the memory and remember people's names.
- How to Heal After Your Parents' Divorce: Steps You Can Take to Believe in Love Again
Three sisters get a supersized speed date with lots of different kinds of men; giant food; dealing with parents' divorce; a chance to win thousands of dollars.
- How to Throw the Perfect Summer Party on Any Budget!; Kids Give Their Funny Take on Some Adult Topics; Is It Weird? Health Edition
Throwing a summer party; children talk about money, careers and politics; women discuss human-interest stories; viewers ask personal health questions; a dog sleeps in the sink.
- A Dating Grandma Gets a Reality Check From Her Daughters!; How to Set Simple Dating Rules for Yourself and the Ones You Love!
Daughters fear that their 70-something mother's dating life is out of control; dating rules; Steve tests new products custom-made for sneaking and snooping; a woman does not want her son to act like a gentleman; viewers send in funny photos.
- Steve's Surefire Ways to Get Your Spouse to Say Yes!; Meet Steve's New Harvey's Hero, Who's Just 13 Years Old
Negotiating with a spouse; a 13-year-old's quick thinking helps to save two lives in one week; decoding teens' texts; a new app that every parent needs to know; a teen harmonica player.
- Real-Age Makeovers: Insider Tips to Look Your Age and Not a Day Older!; What Parents Need to Know About Raising Kids at Every Age!
Women who look older than they are get makeovers; raising children ages 10 to 20; telling children about sex; Steve tests the latest electronic gadgets; an unusual new perfume.
- Tech Tips to Keep Up With Your Kids!; Steve Breaks Down the Beauty Myths Your Mother Taught You to Separate Fact From Fiction!
Parents learn to embrace new technology; beauty myths; AcroYoga; running a small business; unusual weddings.
- Steve Across America: Ask Steve Goes Coast-to-Coast! Steve Helps a California Woman Find Mr. Right
A special 'Ask Steve'; Steve helps a woman to narrow down her list of dating requirements; grandmothers share secrets to Cajun cooking; 'Fit Philly' participants reveal their weight loss; a smartest-state showdown; updates on 'Harvey's Heroes.'
- How to Know When a Friendship Is Worth Saving; A Master Chef Who Overcame Tragedy Gives a Moving Thank You!
Chef Curtis Duffy thanks teachers who helped him to overcome a family tragedy; a woman feels betrayed by her best friend; funny photos of things children have destroyed; a full-figured dance troupe performs.
- How to Get Your Sexy Back ... at Any Age!; Tips to Find the Perfect Shoe for Every Size and Style!
Looking good and feeling sexy at any age; buying shoes; twin sisters look for love; the American laughing champion.
- Steve's Advice for Parents With Girls Growing Up Too Fast!; Steve Tests New Beauty Products Made Just for Men!
Women say their teen daughters are growing up too quickly; reining in troubled teens; men's beauty products, inspired by women; viewers' bizarre habits; high-end vending machines.
- A Surprising Update on Some of Our Memorable Single Guests! Plus, Steve's Straight Talk, No Chaser Special Edition -- Packed With Advice
A woman seeks Steve's help in finding good boyfriends for her two daughters; updates on some memorable guests; two of Steve's fans face off in a 'Straight Talk' showdown.
- Domestic Queen Martha Stewart Shows How to Throw the Perfect Summer Party!; Everything You Need to Have Your Best Summer Ever
Entrepreneur Martha Stewart shows how to throw a summer party; a 40-year-old woman goes on wild dates; Steve tests the latest camping gear and outdoor products; hot sauces and marinades for barbecue.
- Tips for Parents With Overweight Kids: How to Help the Whole Family Make Healthier Choices!; An Incredible Sibling Reunion
An 11-year-old boy struggles with his weight; how to get a family eating better; a groundbreaking female fly-fisher; coworkers who were unaware that they are siblings reunite; Steve's Neighborhood Awards.
- Secrets to Getting Hired at Any Age!; Summer Vacation Tips From the Travel Mom; Kids Share Their Funny Thoughts With Steve
The best ways to make an impression with potential employers; inexpensive summer vacations; three audience members get a surprise getaway; a Harvey's Hero's camp helps 50,000 children; children's thoughts on careers, money and politics; funny signs.
- How to Cope With an Empty Nest When the Kids Move Out!; Tabatha Coffey Gives Her No-Nonsense Advice to Small-Business Owners
A couple dread the day their daughter moves away to college; coping with an empty nest; Olivia Blois Sharpe ('Jerseylicious') shows bizarre beauty-products; hairstylist Tabatha Coffey gives business advice; a 13-year-old CEO.
- Steve's All-Star Panel Sounds Off on Controversial Topics in the News!; Laila Ali Shows Steve Easy Meals Kids Can't Resist
A panel discusses controversial topics in the news; boxer Laila Ali makes child-friendly meals; Judge Jeanine Pirro weighs in on viewers' legal situations; brothers toss pizzas.
- How to Reel in Troubled Teens!; How to Get High-End Designer Looks at Home on a Budget!
Parents struggle to discipline their teen daughter; dealing with problem teens; a woman turned a regular 'girls night out' into a fortune worth millions; giving a home high-end looks on a budget; a surprise ending.
- Steve Helps a Couple Drop Their Third Wheel!; How to Get the Hottest Summer Looks Without Breaking the Bank
A couple want to spend more time alone and less with the husband's best friend; following summer trends inexpensively; mothers and children play a game to see who knows each other best; a surprise ending.
- How to Keep the Peace When Siblings Won't Stop Fighting!; The Hungry Girl With Decadent Desserts That Won't Pack on the Pounds!
A solution to sisters' constant fighting; Lisa Lillien makes desserts; what men say in their text messages; a surprise ending.
- Dr. Phil Sounds Off on Family, Relationships and How He Got a Black Eye!; Steve Helps Dr. Phil Let Loose
Talk-show host Dr. Phil McGraw; TV host Sara Gore shows how to make meals for special occasions; brothers who went from the South Side of Chicago to the symphony salute their parents; a surprise ending.
- What Every Parent Needs to Know About Divorce!; Secrets to Looking Younger Without Plastic Surgery; How to Let Go of a Toxic Relationship
Children of divorce reveal their real feelings; protecting children while going through a divorce; looking younger without cosmetic surgery; Dr. Wendy Walsh tells how to stop getting trapped in toxic relationships; a surprise ending.
- Funny Lady Sherri Shepherd Reveals How She Lost the Weight and Beat Diabetes
Comic Sherri Shepherd; deserving mothers share their stories; exercises new mothers can do with their babies; a woman who lost more than 200 pounds gets a big surprise.
- Steve's Biggest Dating Game Ever as a Single Mom Seeks Mr. Right From Ten Great Bachelors!
A single mother chooses among bachelors; gadgets for busy mothers; common mother-daughter dilemmas; a mom gets a surprise.
- Steve Helps a Single Mom Rein In Her Teenage Son!
A single mother deals with her out-of-control teen son; advice for parents struggling with rebellious teens; told she would never walk again, a single mother raises three children; couples expecting their first children play a game; Mom of the Day.
- Steve Helps Two Daughters Set Up Their Single Mom!
Daughters set up their mother on her first date in 20 years; Steve's Mother's Day gift guide; a military mother travels 4,000 miles to surprise her daughter; an audience member gets a special surprise from her daughter.
- Steve Kicks Off a Week-Long Celebration of Moms With a Moving Tribute to His Own Mother
An emotional moment in a tribute to his mother makes Steve walk off stage; 10 deserving mothers get head-to-toe makeovers; a young woman reunites with her estranged mother.
- Are You Doomed for Divorce? How to Bring Your Marriage Back From the Brink!; Steve Talks to Kids to Get Their Candid, Funny Thoughts
A young couple fear they are headed for divorce; avoiding reaching the point of no return; children give their candid, funny thoughts on life, love and money; making fancy food on a budget; a female drag-racer; funny letters to the Tooth Fairy.
- How to Talk About Money With Your Spouse; Expert Advice to Help Get You Out of Debt!; How to Avoid Alienating Your Teen
A woman deep in debt confesses her spending habits to her husband on Steve's stage; discussing money and financial worries with a spouse; Steve tries unusual foods; an overprotective mother is in danger of alienating her teen son; weight loss.
- Can Steve Help a Husband-to-Be Who Can't Find His Dance Rhythm? Find Out the Moves to Get Your Spouse on the Dance Floor!
A cowgirl looks for love; a young man overcomes nearly impossible odds and finds success and a career he loves; a woman says her husband's inability to dance is keeping them out of step; a young man asks his date to the prom in a big way.
- Embarrassing Pregnancy Questions Answered!; The Secrets to a Successful Marriage, With Bishop T.D. Jakes!
Bishop T.D. Jakes offers advice to a struggling married couple; unusual fried foods; questions about pregnancy; a 10-year-old hockey player.
- Steve Time-Warps Back to the '70s! He Sends a Family Whose Kids Are Obsessed With Technology Back to 1970 for a Tech Time-Out!
Parents want to spend time with their five children without the distractions of cell phones and social media; making fondue; a game of 'Concentration.'
- Oprah Winfrey Sits Down With Steve and Has an Aha Moment!; Steve Helps a High-Schooler Find a Prom Date!
Media proprietor Oprah Winfrey; Steve helps a teen find a date for the prom; creative ways to store valuables.
- Steve Turns the Tables on Two Prank-Loving Spouses With a Prank of His Own!; The Sandwich King Shows How to Make Any Dish Into a Sandwich
Steve plays a practical joke on two fun-loving spouses; turning any meal into a sandwich; a woman goes on a first date with a potential match right on Steve's stage; a surprise for a couple whose dream proposal became a nightmare.
- Steve Gives a Pampered Son a Reality Check With Advice on How to Get Your Kid Ready for Life!; Affordable and Sexy Shoes
A mother asks for help with her pampered son, who thinks he is 'God's gift'; a man sells the moon; shoes for all shapes and sizes; a woman shares her pregnancy news with her mother.
- Steve's Coupon Queen Jessica Jones Shares Money-Saving Tips on Big-Ticket Items!; Steve's Revolutionary Dating Advice
Steve gives a Washington, D.C., woman a dating intervention; a coupon queen gives money-saving advice; two New York restaurants compete to see which makes the better cheesecake; a musician has an unusual instrument.
- Steve Helps a Mom With a Party Monster Teen With Tips on How to Rein Her In; Three Couples Compete to See Who Knows Each Other Best
A mother wants help with a teen girl who is going down the wrong path; a Hollywood makeup artist shows a hot new look; three married couples compete for a second honeymoon; Steve reads a moving letter from a viewer.
- Steve's Shortcuts for Women Looking for Love in Their 40s!; Steve's Son Wynton's Special Behind-the-Scenes Assignment!
How to know right away if a date is a potential Mr. Right; Steve tries out Zumba; Steve's son Wynton goes behind the scenes at the Disney Dreamers Academy; businesses with unintentionally funny signs.
- Don't Be a Step-Monster: The Secrets to Stepmom Success Revealed!; A Woman Who Gives Kids in Trouble a Second Chance
A woman worries about taking on new responsibilities as a stepmother; Steve helps a wife come clean about her debt; super-expensive foods; young people thank the woman who helped them turn their lives around; funny headlines.
- Steve Helps a Woman Answer the Question, Why Won't He Commit?; The Best Tips for Online Dating Success; Ways to Make Fast Food Healthy!
A woman wants her longtime boyfriend to propose; entering the online dating world; spotting healthy fast-food options; a restaurant serves dirt.
- How to Get the Wow Factor: The Best Insider Fashion Tips for Every Body Type; The Warning Signs to Help You Tell if Your Man's a Cheater
Fashions for all body types; makeovers; an 8-year-old turns bacon into a fortune; spotting a chronic cheater.
- Steve Rehabs a Shopaholic Husband!; How Social Media Saved a Teenager's Life; Steve Bugs Out When He Samples Edible Insects!
A man's continual spending on clothing and cologne is way over the family budget; edible insect dishes; a teen's cry for help on social media saves his life; warning signs that a teen suffers from depression; funny cakes.
- Can Steve and the Legendary Joan Rivers Find the Perfect Match for Her Daughter, Melissa?; A Moving Thank You for a Generous Grandma!
Comics Joan and Melissa Rivers; easy fixes for do-it-yourself beauty disasters; a moving 'thank you' for a generous grandmother, who offers help in hard times; a viewer shows off her foxy moves.
- The Return of Is It Weird?: Steve's Exploring Strange Habits His Viewers Admit to Having in Their Bedrooms!
A teen says his mother's controlling ways are putting a damper on his dating life; establishing dating limits with teens; NFL star Kurt Warner; a panel answers guests' questions about love and sex; funny things children say under anesthesia.
- Steve Helps a Couple Who Lives Together and Works Together With Secrets Anyone Can Use to Tune Up Your Marriage
Steve helps a couple to rediscover why they fell in love; how to feel confident at the gym; Steve searches for America's best burger; unusual ties.
- Steve Helps a Daughter Curb Her Mother, Who Is Almost 50 Years Old & Partying Out of Control!; Steve's Biggest Dating Challenge to Date
A daughter says she feels like a parent to her immature, irresponsible mother; a 9-year-old girl is a Harvey's Hero; Natalie Clarice ('Find Me My Man') helps a professional matchmaker who is unlucky in love; an update on a past guest.
- Steve's Step-by-Step Guide to Successful Blended Families!; Harvey's Law With Judge Toler From Divorce Court; The Ugly Truth About Germs!
A couple try to blend seven children into a family; hidden cameras reveal germs; Judge Lynn Toler lays down the law; driving goes to the dogs.
- The Man Behind Madea Joins Steve: Tyler Perry! He Sounds Off on Fatherhood and Flying Lessons With Oprah!; Sexy Spring Makeovers
Filmmaker Tyler Perry; a young man's late father inspires him to take a step back from his career and do good in the world; three women get makeovers; creative ways children respond to homework assignments.
- Steve Fixes Florida's Worst Dater and Finds Her the Perfect Match!; Surprising Uses for Bacon!
A wedding photographer wants a picture-perfect date; unusual new ways to use bacon; a young man who braved a 10-mile walk to a job interview and the man who stopped to give him a lift; the mother of a bride searches for a dress; a man's hotel stay.
- America's Supernanny Returns With Advice for Moms Who've Had Enough!; What Do Your Man's Dreams Really Say About Him?
Nanny Deborah Tillman advises mothers at their wits' end; a male model who had cancer shares his inspiring story; fashion advice for pregnant women; decoding men's dreams; a homework challenge has gone viral.
- Steve Sets Up a Sexy Single Dad Looking for Love!; How to Turn Coffee Into Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner!; Curing Your Sports-Addicted Husband!
A single father seeks help finding Ms. Right; a woman says her husband's obsession with sports hurts their relationship; Steve's ultimate guide to coffee; a toddler on his way to becoming a basketball phenomenon.
- Steve Helps a Wife Who Says Her Husband Is a Mama's Boy!; Anti-Aging Secrets That Could Keep You Looking Youthful; A Female Referee
Whether a man's connection to his mother hurts his marriage; a female mixed-martial-arts referee; anti-aging advice and an all-new workout; funny text conversations between parents and children.
- Can Steve Turn One Husband Back From Mr. Mom to Mr. Man?; One Single Doctor Gets Steve's Prescription for Love!
A woman says her husband's help around the house has become an obsession; a woman who loves music helps children in need; a doctor gets Steve's help in finding love; 'Missed Connections' personal ads.
- Steve Steps In to Help a Couple in Crisis, Who Disagree About Having Another Child!; Affordable and Fun Spring-Break Family Destinations
A woman wants another child, but her husband does not; spring-break destinations with something for everyone in the family; the stars of the History Channel's 'Swamp People'; the 'bottle-cap guy.'
- Steve Reveals Phase 2 of His 2013 Weight Loss Plan!; Steve Helps a Man Seeking One Last Chance to Save His Relationship!
A man seeks a last chance to save his relationship; an update on one of Steve's 'good guys'; phase two of Steve's diet plan; viewers have lost weight; an invention proves that beer is going to the dogs.
- Steve Helps a Woman Struggling With the Question: Why Won't My Man Commit?; The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Caroline Manzo
Steve talks with a man who has not committed to his girlfriend; a family seems to be cursed every time they travel; chef Fabio Viviani; Caroline Manzo ('The Real Housewives of New Jersey'); 'Is It Weird?'; A.J. Johnson ('Chicagolicious').
- A Disconnected Dad Checks Off the Top Item on His Family Bucket List!; The Man Behind the Bloomin' Onion and How He Made Millions!
A workaholic father spends an unforgettable day with his daughters; ways to connect with children; an inventor tells how he turned an onion into millions of dollars; three women get dating advice; a surprising taste-test.
- Heavyweight Champ and Newsmaker Mike Tyson Goes Head to Head With Steve.; Plus, He Talks Career, Marriage
Former professional boxer Mike Tyson; traditional recipes with a twist; a woman surprises the man who helped her beat addiction.
- Steve's Insider Tips on How to Date at Any Age: In Your 20s, 30s, 40s and Beyond!; The Fascinating Stars of Freakshow
Dating at any age; throwing a spring party on any budget; the stars of 'Freakshow'; a girl reacts to her parents' offer of a trip to Disney World.
- An Emotional Surprise Reunion Between Mother and Son 20 Years in the Making!; And a Pair of Married Acrobats Who Flip For One Another!
Actress Jenny McCarthy; throwing the perfect party; married acrobats talk about their life; a man and his mother reunite after 20 years; reunions between service members and their pets.
- Steve Helps a Mom Lay Down the Law With Her 21-Year-Old Son Who Refuses to Grow Up!; Steve Reveals How to Avoid the Traps of a Bad Boy!
Steve talks to a 21-year-old whose mother worries he will never grow up and move out; setting boundaries with children; making basic home repairs; avoiding bad boys.
- Steve Brings You an Hour of Sun in His first Ever Beach Edition!; Steve Dances the Hula and Meets Some Exotic Tropical Animals!
A husband who refuses to go on vacation; Steve learns to hula; a family that has bad luck on vacations; exotic tropical animals.
- Superstar Halle Berry Gives One Audience Member an Emotional Surprise!; Plus, How to Set Rules for Your Daughter's First Date!
Actors Halle Berry and Morris Chestnut; children help endangered animals; a man struggles with the idea of his teen going out on her first date; a 911 call that is no emergency.
- How to Set Rules to Stop Spoiling Your Kids!; Expert Advice for How to Build a Small Business; Tips to Keep Your Skin Smooth!
A woman says her husband spoils their adult daughter with money, gifts and attention; keeping skin looking smooth all year; a self-made millionaire advises an entrepreneur and tells how to start a new small business; an enterprising young fan.
- Expert Tips on How to De-Clutter!; Steve's Ultimate Guide on How to Flirt; The Secrets to Hearty and Healthy Soups!
How to organize a home and remove clutter; chef Melissa d'Arabian prepares soups; how to flirt; five signs that one cannot cook.
- Super Trainer Jillian Michaels' Get-Slim Secrets!; Relationship Rules to Help You Fight Fair; Steve's Newest Harvey's Hero!
Personal trainer Jillian Michaels; a woman's quick thinking in the face of a raging fire; rules for couples to have fair fights; children draw portraits of their mothers.
- Steve Helps a Woman Who Says Her Husband Is Too Sexy! Then, Our Expert Answers: Is It Weird?; Steve Names His Latest Harvey's Hero!
A guest says other women throw themselves at her husband; dealing with jealousy and insecurity; a woman's special needs child inspires her to create a new community; viewers learn whether their odd habits are truly unusual; Steve's Money Booth.
- A Woman Meets Her Birth Father for the First Time Right on Our Stage!; a Female Mascot Looks for Love; How to Land the Big Promotion!
A woman meets her biological father; how to land a big promotion; Steve aims to find love for a woman with a job as a professional mascot; an audience member tries Steve's Money Booth.
- Meet the Winner of Steve's Hottest Husband in America Challenge!; Dating Tips for Single Moms; the Best New Fitness Products!
Women tell why their husbands are the hottest in America; fitness products; Stacy Kaiser ('Fatal Vows') answers single mothers' questions about dating; an audience member gets a chance to win in Steve's Money Booth.
- Can Steve and Kathie Lee Find Hoda the Perfect Man?; How to Stay Healthy at Any Age; New Products to Help Cope With Wild Weather!
Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb ('Today'); products for use in wild winter weather; health advice for women; a Money Booth surprise.
- Steve Challenges a Whole City to Get Healthy With His Fit Philly Challenge!; Judge Marilyn Milian With Harvey's Law!
Steve and Dr. Ian Smith challenge the entire city of Philadelphia to get fit; a military father and daughter served together in Afghanistan; Judge Marilyn Milian ('People's Court') answers viewers' legal questions; Steve's Money Booth debuts.
- Steve's Love Week Finale With the Latest Gadgets to Get You in the Mood; Reverend Run & Tyrese Reveal Dirty Secrets
A mother goes on strike; gadgets to get one in the mood; authors Tyrese Gibson and Rev Run; funny sweetheart candy.
- Steve's Hot Edition With All-New Ways to Spice Up Your Romantic Evening!; How to Get the Fire Back in Your Relationship
Inventive ways to spice up one's life; a couple say the thrill is gone in their marriage; ultimate spicy foods; a swimwear fashion show; finding the right swimsuit for one's body type.
- Uncover the Secrets Hidden in Your Man's Kiss!; a Celebrity Pinterest Dating Game!; She Found the Man of Her Dreams, but Let Him Go
A woman who let Mr. Right get away wants Steve's help in bringing him back for Valentine's Day; the secrets of a man's kissing style; Olivia Blois Sharpe ('Jerseylicious') plays a dating game; Steve's list of songs not to hear after a breakup.
- Steve's Tips for How to Overcome a Communication Crisis!; an Emotional Story of the Power of a Mother's Love
Steve helps a couple to make peace; personal trainer Mike Chang's 60-second workout; a woman steps forward to thank her birth mother for giving her up for adoption; a way to work out when nature calls.
- Steve Kicks Off Love Week With His Romantic Gift Guide for Valentine's Day; Tips to Transform Your Bedroom Into a Love Nest!
Viewers ask pressing love questions; an unlucky-in-love dater in Illinois; gifts to give on Valentine's Day; Dr. Laura Berman provides the results of a sex survey and tells how to bring romance back to the bedroom; the show's staffers look for love.
- Steve's United Dates of America Takes on the Worst Dater in California!
Steve helps a woman mend bad dating habits; a new workout; Judge Alex Ferrer solves viewers' legal questions; an app for going to the movies.Tuesday 30th December 1:00am EST - UP
- Al Roker and Steve Go Head to Head to See Who Knows Their Junk Food Better!
Weatherman Al Roker; a junk-food taste test; making a long-distance relationship work; a woman who became a millionaire at age 21; signs one needs to lose weight.
- Steve Tackles One of His Toughest Dating Challenges to Date With His First-Ever Dating Lab!
Steve sends a woman on a date on his stage; actress Phylicia Rashad; a battle of chicken and waffles; a new place to put speakers.
- Meet the Man Called Mr. Perfect: Steve Sets Him Up With 10 Viewers!
One of the most desirable men in America goes on a date with 10 potential suitors; Steve's steps to success; a complete basement makeover; children's funny portraits of Steve.
- Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man Edition With All-New Ways to Empower Yourself and Understand the Men in Your Life!
A quiz on Steve's book 'Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man'; the ways a man's belongings reveal his true personality; a female brewery-owner; expensive suits.
- Steve Answers the Controversial Question: Can Men and Women Be Best Friends?; The Secrets Car Dealers Don't Want You to Know!
A woman fears that her boyfriend's female best friend may ruin their relationship; getting a good deal on a vehicle; trendy accessories; the Monster Kids perform.Wednesday 31st December 1:00am EST - UP
- One of Steve's Biggest Viewer Dating Challenges to Date! Can He Make a Love Connection?
A past guest returns with an update on her love life; hidden dangers of supposedly healthy habits; post-partum depression; an unusual way to get around.
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger and Steve Face Off to See Who Can Find a Single Mom the Perfect Match!
Matchmaker Patti Stanger; Steve's dressing-room designer; 11-year-old basketball star Julian Newman; an audience pop quiz; children's portraits of their mothers.
- How to Avoid the Social Media Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Job!; The Hot Handymen of Built Share Quick Fixes
A woman tells of losing her dream job because of one online photograph; handymen from 'Built' show quick fixes for jobs around the house; the founder of a food pantry.
- Must-Have Looks for the Winter; Steve Tests the Latest Diets for the New Year!; the Stars of Doomsday Preppers Reveal Their Secrets
Winter fashion items; the latest diets; the cast of 'Doomsday Preppers'; an audience member gets a surprise makeover.
- Can Friends Be Lovers? Steve Helps a Man Confess His Love to His Female Friend; She Was Fired for Comments She Made on Facebook
A man tells his friend he is in love with her; a TV meteorologist was fired for comments she made on a social-networking website; a double-dutch team shows off mind-boggling moves; some of Steve's principles of success; a bald man uses his head.
- Steve Reveals His New Weight-Loss Plan and Weighs In Live With Two Viewers!; All-New Get-Skinny Secrets!
Dr. Ian Smith helps Steve to unveil his new diet plan and secrets to weight loss; age-appropriate makeovers for teen girls; men who are unable to commit; a picky eater.
- America's Supernanny Joins Steve to Help Viewers With Their Out-of-Control Kids!; Is Your Man Making You Fat?
Supernanny Deborah Tillman; blind cross-country runner Sami Stoner; a woman says her husband's bad habits caused her to gain weight; sport-stacker William Polly.
- Steve and His All-Star Celebrity Panel Sound Off on the Trending Topics Everyone's Talking About!; the Stars of Jerseylicious
Journalist Soledad O'Brien, Judge Alex Ferrer and Dr. Laura Berman; throwing the ideal party for the big game; the cast of 'Jerseylicious'; funny signs.
- Steve Sets Up Hundreds of Singles on the World's Largest First Date!
Steve sets up hundreds of eligible singles with potential matches; a security guard saved dozens of lives from a sinkhole; actress Alyson Stoner; teens ask embarrassing questions.
- Steve's Tips on How to Find Love Again After Losing Your Mate!; Steve Weighs In Two Husbands He Challenged to Lose Weight
A woman who lost her mate asks for help to get back in the dating game; weight-loss updates on memorable guests; Dr. Laura Berman puts a couple on a 'sex diet'; getting little children to help around the house.
- The Emotional Moment Steve Never Saw Coming!; Steve Grants Viewers' Birthday Wishes!; Steve's Favorite Reality Stars Stop By!
Steve grants viewers' birthday wishes; Steve's favorite reality stars, the Gator Boys, bring a special friend; advice for aspiring entrepreneurs; a birthday surprise for Steve; Steve's family stops by with a gift.
- Steve's Insider Tips on How to Give Your Online Profile a New Year's Makeover!; The Stars of the New Film Sexy Baby
A woman who is unlucky in love gets a complete image overhaul; improving an online profile; the stars of 'Sexy Baby' tell what parents can do about the influx of sexual images in their children's lives; krav maga; a mind-controlled toy.
- Steve Helps a Short-Statured Man With a Tall Order: Find Mrs. Right!; Steve's Fake-It-'Til-You-Make-It Makeovers
A short man looks for love; a grandmother fought back against her attacker; easy, affordable makeovers; a funny baby video.
- Steve Helps a Wife Break Her Neat-Freak Husband of His Over-the-Top Habits!; Steve Tests the Latest Diet & Exercise Products
A man's neat-freak ways push away family and friends; diet and exercise products; mistakes women make when texting a potential date; ridiculous-sounding headlines from around the world.
- Steve Helps a Matchmaker Mom Set up Her Still-Single Daughter; Can a Cheapskate Husband Mend His Ways?; Meet a Homecoming Queen
Steve helps a mom set up her daughter; 'Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man' success story; a woman says her husband's cheap ways are straining their relationship; homecoming queen Courtney Pearson.
- How to Tell if Someone Is Lying to You; A Couple Who Hasn't Had Sex in a Year Send Steve a Sex Life S.O.S.
Reading body language to figure out if someone is lying; a husband and wife who haven't had sex in over a year try to rekindle their passion; plus-size lingerie; new additions to the dictionary.
- Exclusive: A Surprise Family Reunion 35 Years in the Making; Who Knows You Best: Your Husband or Your Best Friend?
A man shares the story of reuniting with his sisters after 35 years, and all three meet their older sister for the first time; author Bruce Lubin; a woman challenges her husband and her best friend to see who knows her best; unusual baby names.
- Steve Surprises Dance Moms Star Abby Lee Miller!; How and When to Have the Talk With Your Kids
Steve helps a mom talk to her son about sex; Lisa Lillien shares healthy versions of favorite recipes; Steve surprises reality-TV star Abby Lee Miller; reasons New Year's resolutions get broken.
- Steve's New Year Exercise Blowout; Steve Helps a Married Man Who Really 'Blew' His First Proposal; a Heart-Warming Reunion
Steve helps a man who ruined his first proposal; Steve's craziest exercise moments; a man meets the two teens who saved his life.
- Steve Puts a Disconnected Family on a 'Tech Diet'; the Best of Kid Reporter Henry Stephens; Steve Tries a New Job as a Zoologist
Members of one family spend more time on their phones than with one another; kid reporter Henry Stephens; Steve faces his fear of wild animals.
- Steve's Holiday Handbag Extravaganza, With How to Find the Right Bag for Your Body and Budget!; Steve Helps a Woman Find Her Holi-Date!
Handbags; a woman seeks Steve's help in finding a date; finding gifts for people who are hard to shop for; what not to do at the office holiday party.
- Steve Helps Three Kids Who Complain That Their Dad's Addicted to Work!; the Hottest Toy This Season
A father works rather than spending quality time with his family; gifts for children; a couple dedicate themselves to a summer camp for foster children; a woman tells how the show saved her life.
- Steve and His Family Share Their Holiday Secrets!; the Experts Weigh In on the Right Age for Your Kids to Do Everything
Steve's wife and children discuss their holiday traditions; appropriate ages for young people to own cell phones and to date; tap dancing; gifts for friends and neighbors; crazy Christmas light displays.
- Home for the Holidays Family Survival Guide, With the Best Ways to Keep the Peace!; the Stars of Little People, Big World
Keeping the peace in the family over the holidays; reality TV stars Matt and Amy Roloff; gifts for men; Santa Claus.
- Steve Kicks Off His 5-Day Holiday Gift Guide With the Perfect Presents for Women!; Advice for Single Moms Raising Teenage Boys
How single mothers can stop the arguments and gain control of their teen sons; gifts for mothers and wives; amputee wrestler Anthony Robles; adopting a puppy; funny letters to Santa.
- A Couple Try to Save Their Marriage After an Affair; Common Style Mistakes That Men Make!; The Big Stars of Big Texas Heat
A woman tells of discovering her husband's infidelity on Facebook; fashion errors men make; the cast of 'Big Texas Heat'; a man may have taken his romantic gesture too far.
- Can Steve Help a Mom Mend Her Broken Blended Family?; Nine-Year-Old Female Football Sensation Sam Gordon
A woman has not spoken to her children in months; 9-year-old Sam Gordon tells what it is like to be the only girl on her football team; a woman's obsession with following her exes' every move on Facebook; finding a trustworthy mechanic.
- Steve and Nephew Tommy Help a Woman Pull Off the Ultimate Payback on Her Prank-Loving Husband!
Morning-show co-host Nephew Tommy helps Steve come to the aid of a woman whose husband pulls terrifying pranks; parents turn to humiliation methods to punish their children; throwing a fun holiday party on a budget; an online trend in shaming.
- Women With the Dirtiest Jobs in America Get a Fresh New Look With the Latest Affordable Trends!
Makeover gurus provide fresh new looks to women with dirty jobs; Steve helps a woman who has not had a single date since her bad breakup; two young men from Steve's mentoring camp discuss changes they have made in their lives; an adult sippy cup.
- Steve Surprises a Deserving Single Mom With One of His Biggest Giveaways Ever!; How to Overcome the Fear of Hearing No
An inspirational single mother gets a big gift; 'rejection therapy' puts a guest on the right path; the latest seasonal products; Steve tries to translate the language of women who say the opposite of what they mean.
- Steve Reveals the Signs to Knowing When Your Relationship Is Doomed and the Secrets to Moving On
Different types of toxic relationships; how to move on after a bad breakup; home-improvement scams; a food hacker cracks the code to a family's top-secret chili recipe.
- They Lost Everything in Hurricane Sandy: Now Steve Is Giving Them the Surprise of Their Lives!; The Secrets to Bigger, Better, Sexier Hair!
Steve helps a family to rebuild from Hurricane Sandy; Steve offers his principles of success; reality TV star Kim Kimble tells how to have sexier hair; funny magazine layouts gone wrong.
- How to Protect Yourself & Your Kids From Identity Theft!; Avoiding Embarrassing Beauty Mistakes
Protecting children from identity theft; common style missteps and bad-taste beauty mistakes to avoid; Steve helps a curvy woman find a good guy; a must-have device for winter.
- Steve Reveals the Results From His 21-Day Diet Wars With Tips on How Everyone Can Shed Some Weight; Steve Helps a Woman End Her Relationship
Steve helps a young woman become independent of her sugar daddy and start earning real money herself; the 'Diet Wars' participants reveal their results; Steve helps a budding entrepreneur quit his day job; a past guest returns with an update.
- The Coupon Queen's Money-Saving Tips for Summer! Plus, Steve Helps a Dater Get Over a Bad Break-Up by a Date With a Good Guy!
Four men compete for the chance to date a returning guest; classmates surprise a girl by making her homecoming dream come true; getting the most for one's money during the holiday season; couponing; signs that a spouse is a sports fanatic.
- Steve Talks With the Stars of TLC's Sister Wives as They Tell All About Living in a Plural Marriage!; Steve Honors More Harvey's Heroes
The stars of 'Sister Wives'; three young women give their murdered mother a voice; weight-loss updates on previous guests; Steve's take on reality shows; DJ Baby Chino.
- How to Take the Perfect Family Photo; Steve Honors a Homeless Man as His First Harvey's Hero -- With a Surprise for His Heroism!
Taking an ideal family photo; a homeless hero; women's body language; a kindergarten teacher's million-dollar idea.
- Steve's Anti-Bullying Summit With Experts and Kids on How to Combat Bullying in School and Cyberspace
Bullying; Steve helps a girl face the bullies who tormented her; chefs Pat and Gina Neely; a professional cuddler.
- Steve Helps a Junk-Food Junkie Curb His Cravings With Tips for Everyone!; Steve Tries a Part-Time Job as a Boating Tour Guide
Controlling cravings for high-calorie sugary sweets and salty snacks; Steve spends a day as a boating tour guide; a millionaire mom turns her family's sloppy habits into good fortune; desperate measures workers take to protect their lunches.
- Steve and His All-Star Panel Tackle the Hottest Topics in the News; Must-Know Female Warning Signs of Heart Disease
Anchorwoman Soledad O'Brien, Judge Alex Ferrer and Dr. Laura Berman; heart disease; AJ Johnson ('Chicagolicious'); church signs.
- Steve Mends the Ultimate Case of Sibling Rivalry! Then, a Hero Who Emerged From the Devastation of Hurricane Sandy
Steve helps to make peace between two sisters whose constant feuding is breaking their mother's heart and tearing their family apart; Robbie Montgomery ('Welcome to Sweetie Pie's'); a Hurricane Sandy relief volunteer; funny pickup lines.
- Can Steve Help a Young Man Conquer His Fear of Meeting His Girlfriend's Parents and Then Asking for Her Hand in Marriage?
A man meets his girlfriend's parents for the first time; the young stars of the film 'Brooklyn Castle'; Dr. Laura Berman and Dr. John Duffy answer viewers' questions; a new dad sues his baby's mother.
- Steve's Blowout Hour of Everything Sexy! A Sparkling Holiday Fashion Show Suited for All Body Types and All Occasions!
'Extreme Cougar Wives' stars; products intended to bring romance into the bedroom; a holiday fashion show for all shapes, sizes and budgets; Steve's top five songs to set the mood.
- Steve's Tips on How to Get Over a Bad Breakup; Engaged Couples of All Ages Battle It Out for the Wedding of Their Dreams
A young woman has difficulty moving on after a bad breakup; preparing favorite comfort foods with fewer calories; three engaged couples compete for a premier wedding-prize package; unusual wedding-cake toppers.
- The One-and-Only Ellen DeGeneres!; Follow Steve to the Doctor for His First-Ever Colonoscopy; Two Amazing Women Who Fought Colon Cancer
Talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres; colon cancer; affordable holiday travel deals; pillows.
- Steve's Style Showdown: One Mom Becomes a Real Designer!; Secrets of a Successful Marriage Revealed!
Three women with dreams of becoming fashion designers compete for their big break; Steve gives a wake-up call to a woman who craves sugar; couples who argue about money.
- An Inspiring Story of One Woman Who Graduated College While Living in Her Car; Steve Delivers a Dating Tall Order
A woman who lived in her car while in college comes forward to share her inspiring story of achieving her dreams; amazing pet tricks; a woman needs a man to match her height; viewers' funniest Tweets.
- Steve Salutes Veterans With an Emotional Military Homecoming and a Military Mom Makeover
An emotional reunion for a military man and his wife; a military mom gets a makeover; finding good women for military good guys; big surprises for an audience full of American heroes.
- Cedric the Entertainer; Steve's First-Ever Sing-Off; Finance Guru Clark Howard With Money-Saving Tips!
Comic Cedric the Entertainer; viewers sing to realize their dreams of stardom; personal finance specialist Clark Howard; children ballroom dance Latin style.
- My Man Is Afraid to Change Diapers!; What Everyone Needs to Know About Online Dating Scams
A new dad has a fear of changing diapers; women tell of being lured by predators on online dating sites; Steve answers viewers' burning questions; shocking marriage laws from around the country.
- What to Do if Your Teen Girl Is Growing Up Too Fast!; Judge Alex Weighs In on Harvey's Law; Swinging Seniors Strut Their Stuff
Moms worry that their young daughters dress too sexily; strange weight-loss products; Judge Alex Ferrer works to settle viewer disputes; swinging seniors strut their stuff for the audience.
- Steve's Ultimate Election Day Show Where the Audience Votes on Everything!; Steve's Great American Food Fight!
Couples allow the audience to settle their love disputes; a product made an audience member a millionaire; cities battle to have the best corned-beef sandwich.
- How to Turn Your Man Into Fifty Shades' Christian Grey!; What Are His Text Messages Really Telling You?
A man wants to possess some of the sexy qualities of the character Christian Grey of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'; a guest is unable to read between the lines of her mate's text messages; a man and his wife meet the twins who saved him from drowning.
- Her Dream Wedding Became a Nightmare: Now She Gets a Second Chance!; A 10-Year-Old Weight Lifter!
David Tutera gives a woman a second chance to celebrate her wedding; a 10-year-old girl breaks weight-lifting world records; Steve helps reality TV star Brielle Calafiore to fix her online dating life.
- Steve's Top Inventor Competition; Act Like a Lady Success Stories; A Heartfelt Thank You
Inventors reveal new products; a woman tells how Steve's book helped her to recognize red flags in her relationship; a girl thanks her kidney donor; a bar offers customers on-the-spot pregnancy tests.
- Steve's Halloween Spectacular! Last Minute Kids' Costumes; A Monster Makeover; Steve Faces His Biggest Fear
A beautiful mortician looks for love; Jarod Miller brings spooky animals; a mother dresses up for Halloween; last-minute Halloween costumes for children.
- Extreme Cheapskates Share Their Secrets!; Starting a Family Bucket List!
Stingy ways to save money; a formerly homeless family takes a bucket-list challenge; a spooky Halloween fashion-design; Edon performs.
- She Says All the Wrong Things ... Can She Meet Mr Right?; Kid Inventors!
A woman says she is one of the worst daters in America; 7- and 8-year-olds' ingenious inventions; maternity concierge Rosie Pope; baldness.
- Steve Gives Good Guys a Second Shot at Love!; Inspiring Kids Share Their Secrets to Success!
Favorite bachelors from shows past return for a second shot at love; children achieve their dreams in school and beyond; a round of 'catch-phrase'; two women apologize to people they did wrong; Bone Breakers from Univer-Soul Circus.
- Our First-Ever Audience Dance-Off With Special Guest Mary Murphy; Countess LuAnn Shares Dinner Party Etiquette Tips
Dancer Mary Murphy; reality-TV star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps; an inspiring teen mom; little-known facts about the U.S.
- Parents With No Rules Get a Wake-Up Call!; A Wonderkid Weatherman!; Iyanla Vanzant From Iyanla, Fix My Life
Favorite bachelors from shows past return for a second shot at love; children achieve their dreams in school and beyond; a round of 'catch-phrase'; two women apologize to people they did wrong; Bone Breakers from Univer-Soul Circus.
- Steve and Judge Mathis Lay Down the Law!; Act Like a Lady ... Changed Her Life!
Judge Greg Mathis answers viewers' legal questions; a guest says Steve's book 'Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man' changed her life; an 11-year-old exercise enthusiast; author Meghan Cleary discusses shoes; the latest buzzwords.
- Steve's Dogs Meet the Pet Psychic!; A Female Bodybuilder Looking for Mr. Right
Steve and wife Marjorie bring their dogs to pet psychic Sonya Fitzpatrick; Steve chooses a date for a female bodybuilder; a medical detective; violinist Sarah Charness.
- She Wants to Find Her Own Steve Look-Alike!; Take 10 Years off Your Man's Looks in Just 10 Minutes!
A woman chooses a date from a panel of five men who look like Steve; helping a man to look younger; ordering wine; funny signs.
- Tyra Banks' Big Surprise!; Rocco DiSpirito Shows Steve Easy & Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes!
Tyra Banks and Rob Evans ('America's Next Top Model'); chef Rocco DiSpirito; funny smart-phone auto-corrects.
- Battle of the Pitch Men: Whose Product Would You Buy?; How to Nail the Big Job Interview
Three infomercial pitchmen face off; resume and interview techniques for the unemployed; party planner David Tutera prepares an adults-only Halloween bash; the teen who won the title of 'Fastest Texter in America.'
- Moms Help Their Sons Land a Date; Tips to Put His Snoring to Rest; A 12-Year-Old Chef Whose Recipe Got Him an Invite to the White House!
A bachelorette chooses among men by what their mothers say about them; a couple are on the brink of a breakup because of his continual snoring; a child chef's pesto recipe gets him dinner at the White House; how to land a big promotion at work.
- A High-Fashion Model Tells Why She Revealed Her Shocking Secret; Tips to Put the Spice Back in Your Marriage
A high-fashion model inspires girls struggling with acne; Dr. Laura Berman gives advice; Judson Allen's commandments of weight loss.
- How to Stop the Parenting Wars; A Jaw-Dropping New Dance Style; The Latest Stop on Steve's Great American Food Fight!
Steve helps a mom and dad find a way to parent together; Cyrus shows his robotic dance moves; a New England clam chowder battle.
- Steve Puts Top Diets to the Test; Can a Mommarazzi Stop Taking Endless Pictures?; Shop Your Man's Closet
Steve tests three popular diets; Jackie Stafford reveals an outfit from a man's closet; a mom can't stop taking pictures of her child.
- The Hottest and Most Affordable Family Weekend Getaways!; Plus, A Family Bucket List Challenge and Steve Helps a Mom Play Matchmaker
A mom thinks her daughter dates the wrong guys; Emily Kaufmann shows affordable getaways; creating memorable family adventures.
- The Stars of Toddlers & Tiaras Strut Their Stuff!; Steve Helps With a Dating 911 and Tests the Intense Insanity Workout!
The stars of 'Toddlers & Tiaras' and their mothers; Steve helps a woman find a guy; the challenging 'Insanity' workout; hilarious ringtones.
- Steve Helps Moms Dress to Impress; Healthy Cooking With Bobby Deen; Steve's Surfing Workout!
Mothers get head-to-toe makeovers; chef Bobby Deen whips up healthy versions of comfort foods; buying a mattress; Steve tries a new fitness trend.
- An Outrageous Dating Game; Steve Thanks an Incredible Teacher; How to Decode Small Talk
A 60-year-old likes much-younger men; a teacher provides free school supplies to more than 1,200 other teachers; why people do not say what they really mean, and the real meanings behind often-used phrases.
- Steve and First Lady Michelle Obama; Couples Compete to See Who Knows Each Other Best
First lady Michelle Obama discusses her first date with President Obama and their first kiss; three couples compete to see who knows their spouse best; the reason why Steve cannot run for president.
- Steve Helps a Woman Whose Husband Is Obsessed With Video Games; How to Increase Your Child's Grades Today
A guest must choose between a weekend getaway to a spa with his wife and a platinum deluxe turbo video-gaming package; interactive tools to give children's grades a boost; reality TV star Ali Fedotowsky searches for bachelors.
- Steve Gives Triplet Sisters the Makeover of Their Lives!; Steve's Pinterest Dating Game Returns!; A 10-Year-Old Rodeo Queen!
Stylists help triplet sisters who want to stop looking alike; Steve helps a woman to pick a date from three bachelors, based solely on their interests posted online; a child shows off her lasso skills, and her pony leaves a present on the stage.
- How to Say No to Your Kids; The Signs of Male Menopause; One New Dad's Mission to Complete 367 Random Acts of Kindness!
A 7-year-old boy is out of control; how to avoid overindulging children; male menopause; a husband never notices the changes his wife makes in their home or in herself.
- Steve Advises a Woman Dating a Guy Who Refuses to Grow Up; How to Create a Family Game Night; Bishop T.D. Jakes
Steve challenges a man to clean up his bachelor pad; creating a family game night; Bishop T.D. Jakes discusses forgiveness.
- Steve Reveals the Unhappiest Jobs in America and Shows How to Act Like a Lady, Grill Like a Man
Three people with unhappy jobs; stress-relieving activities; grilling meat; colors, body types and hairstyles that attract men; crazy parenting trends.
- How to Get Rid of Your Diamond Rings After a Breakup; Steve Tries a New Exercise Craze; First Date Fashion!
Three women get rid of their diamonds in order to move on with their lives; how much diamonds are worth and how to sell a piece of jewelry; piloxing; choosing an outfit for a first date; three things never to say to a man.
- Steve Helps a Wife Whose Husband Is Obsessed With Barbie Dolls; How One Idea Made a Family Millions!
A man's doll collection takes over the family home; an invention idea can be worth millions of dollars; good manners; the International Cherry-Pit Spitting Champion.
- A Soon-to-Be Father Goes to Baby Boot Camp; Meet a 10-Year-Old CEO!
Steve signs up a new father for baby boot camp; a wife gets a chance to redeem herself with a heartfelt surprise apology; products can cure many of a body's ailments.
- Single But Won't Settle; Settling the Greatest Food Rivalries!
An older woman's requirements for a mate are very high; Chicago's deep-dish pizza; a mother has an $11 million idea.
- Meeting Her Daughter's Boyfriend: A Hidden Camera Shocker; Steve's Tips on How to Find a Good Man!
A young woman introduces her mother to her boyfriend three years after they started dating; luxury spa treatments at home; meeting a great man.
- Steve's Got Talent Competition; Extreme Couponing; Tips to Update Your Online Dating Profile!
Shaun Robinson, Jeff Timmons and Haley Reinhart judge a talent contest; a mother who feeds 13 tells how she saves money; capturing a man's attention online.
- Men Sound Off About Fifty Shades of Grey; Wild Animals; Makeovers After a Breakup!
Men discuss their issues about the novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'; the world of zookeepers; three women get head-to-toe makeovers.
- Steve's Solve for Having the Same Fight With Your Spouse; A Must-See Cooking Throwdown!
Steve helps couples who fight about the same things, day in and day out; a mom's invention makes her a millionaire; turkey burgers.
- She Hates Her Sister's Fiance -- Can They Work It Out?; New School Fashions Your Kids Will Love!
A woman disapproves of her sister's fiance; children get makeovers for back-to-school season; a mayor and his wife feud over his extra-long mustache.
- Steve's Fix for a Successful Financial Future; His Part-Time Job in a Chocolate Factory
Credit scores; Steve works at a chocolate factory; decoding a date's body language.
- Wedding Wake-Up Calls; Steve's Style Secrets to Dress Your Man
A bride-to-be's obsession with rabbits pushes away her fiance; a groom opens his wedding to all of his Facebook friends; David Tutera shows how to make an event look like a million-dollar party; style secrets for men; Steve helps a saleswoman.
- Steve's Family Technology Intervention With Tips on How to Unplug Your Kids; Finding a Date Based on How He Cooks!
Steve shows up on a family's doorstep and confiscates its technology for 48 hours; Steve chooses a date for a bachelorette based on the bachelor's cooking; Steve's twin -- made entirely of balloons.
- Steve Helps a Man Create the Surprise Proposal of a Lifetime!; A Deserving Mom Who Works With At-Risk Teens Gets a Surprise Thank You!
Steve helps a husband redo his wedding proposal; a woman has rescued 47 at-risk teens from the streets and raised them in her own home; handling a cheap man.
- How to Protect Your Child Without Overprotecting; Decoding What Your Spouse Is Really Saying!
Protecting a child without overprotecting; five things men notice about women; decoding what a spouse is saying.
- Steve Explores the World of Extreme Parenting!; His First-Ever Pinterest Dater!
Extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and baby-led weaning; Steve turns a social-media website into a dating game; dating trends.
- Steve's Family Feud Challenge to Help Two Adult Kids Living Back Home; Men Make Over Their Women!
Two adults live with their parents; men make over their women; things one should never say in a conversation.
- Steve's Premiere Episode! Steve's Advice to the Worst Dater in America; How to Stop a Mom Who Over-Shares Online!
Steve's premiere episode; advice for 'the worst dater in America'; stopping a mother who over-shares online; reality star Ali Fedotowsky; a robot comic.