Sister Wives: Season 5 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 5 Episode 19: Tell All
Kody and the wives sit down to discuss the recent season; no topic is off limits, including the unexpected development that has everyone talking about.
- Season 5 Episode 18: Divorce
Meri has dropped a bombshell and shock spreads through the Brown family as each wife learns what she is doing.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Meri: Behind the Scenes
A look back at the major events Meri has gone through in the past before she makes a big decision that could change the Brown family forever.
- Season 5 Episode 16: First a Verdict, Then a Lawyer
The Browns worry about how the anthropology students will view their family; Meri makes a momentous decision.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Robyn: Behind the Scenes
Recounting Robyn's journey and the highlights of her first five years as Kody's fourth wife; discussing early jealousies, bad hairstyles and everything in between.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Anthropologists Move In
The Browns allow two anthropology students to move in with them for several days to get an unfiltered look at their polygamist lifestyle.
- Season 5 Episode 13: One More Woman in Kody's Life
Christine's two oldest daughters are moving out and her mother Annie is moving in; Meri comforts Robyn about her struggles with her ex-husband.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Courting Another Wife
The Browns meet another polygamist family, the Colliers, and discuss the Colliers courting another wife.
- Season 5 Episode 11: A Family Meltdown
A road trip to meet another polygamist family; Christine's mother has plans to move to Vegas; visiting the old home in Utah.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Two more daughters are graduating high school in the same year, and the parents come up with hilarious ways to embarrass the teens at their graduation parties; Janelle opens up to the family therapist; Robyn's oldest son goes into surgery.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Tell All
Kody and his wives answer uncomfortable questions raised during the series, while their children share their thoughts on family life for the first time
- Season 5 Episode 8: Every Brown Revealed
Compiling photos and videos that bring new life and understanding to the family; details and secrets emerge that give a deeper look into the family.
- Season 5 Episode 7: From Monogamy to Polygamy
The Browns meet a Christian polygamist family, the Richards, on the last stop of their road trip. The family's rigidity and discipline shock the fun loving Browns.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Four Wives in Two RVs
The Browns take a Spring Break trip along historic Route 66 and meet up with a non-Mormon polygamist family in Missouri; close RV quarters and a 72 ounce steak.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Growing up Polygamist
How the Brown teens are handling dating, college and the uncertainties of their futures as potential polygamists; Janelle hits a plateau on her weight loss quest.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Vegas Surprise
The family decides to throw Kody a Vegas-themed surprise party, and as the plans begin, each person shares their thoughts on how the family has grown
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Big Decision
The Browns try to secure investors but a wife's slip up may cost them the whole deal. Meri heads to Utah to catch up with a friend and Janelle continues her weight loss journey.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Polygamists in a Shark Tank
The jewellery business begins to overwhelm the women and they have turn to investors for money to hire employees
- Season 5 Episode 1: Meri Drops a Bomb
A potential investor for the jewelry line; Christine's daughter brings a boyfriend home; Meri drops a bombshell that threatens her relationship with one of the sister wives.
Sister Wives: Season 4 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 4 Episode 19: The Commitment Celebration
The Browns start to worry when it becomes clear there is still a lot of work to do and there is only 48 hours to go until the ceremony takes place
- Season 4 Episode 18: Celebration Countdown
The Browns prepare for their commitment celebration but a disastrous dress rehearsal threatens to ruin the day for Body and his four wives
- Season 4 Episode 17: Tragedy in the Family
With the commitment celebration just a month away, the Browns meet a party planner, only for their efforts to be interrupted by a sudden tragedy
- Season 4 Episode 16: Browns in Crisis
While preparing for Mariah's leaving party, Truely's health takes a turn for the worse, causing the Browns to worry
- Season 4 Episode 15: While the Wives Are Away...
The women take a road trip without Kody - a first for the Brown family - and a day of dress-shopping may help them work on their relationships
- Season 4 Episode 14: Polygamist Flash Mob
Meri has a meltdown on Mariah and Aspyn's graduation day, and the Browns throw a party featuring a polygamist flash mob
- Season 4 Episode 13: Boys Night Out
Kody is reunited with old friend Brett in Las Vegas, while Meri panics about her soon-to-be empty nest
- Season 4 Episode 12: Mother-in-Law Invasion
Nine moms visit for Mother's Day; Kody makes breakfast; how to pay for college; improving relationships before the commitment celebration.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Sister Wives Tell All
Kody, Meri, Christine, Janelle, and Robyn sit down with NBC's Tamron Hall to share their stories in this reunion special.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Polygamist Marriage Therapy
Kody and his four wives travel to a couples retreat to tackle their relationship issues; the Browns discover the cause of their internal conflicts.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Sister Wives On the Ropes
The Browns stand their ground at a debate with anti-polygamists that include Christine's estranged aunt; Meri and Kody receive financial news.
- Season 4 Episode 8: A Wife Decides
The Browns celebrate their new life by burning the bag Kody took to each house, while Janelle reaches a plateau with her weight loss
- Season 4 Episode 7: Polygamy Questions Answered
The Browns answer viewers questions; the teens say what they really think of the dress code and which mom is the strictest.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Robyn's Secret
The family buries a time capsule to symbolize putting down their roots; the Browns hold their first church service since moving; Robyn reveals a secret from her past.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Christmas Surprise
The Browns celebrate Christmas a week later to get everyone moved into their new houses; Kody challenges his wives to a contest; Robyn has a special gift for Kody.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Odd Wife Out
The Browns preview their brand new homes as the builders make the finishing touches, but it remains to be seen whether all four of Kody's wives will be able to close on their mortgages
- Season 4 Episode 3: Big Boy Panties
The Browns are focused on their goal of being in all four houses by Christmas, but snags in the building process threaten to ruin their dream
- Season 4 Episode 2: Four Lives of Kody's Wives
Since leaving Utah the wives have settled into four separate lives; Janelle continues her weight-loss battle; Robyn deals with the family business; Meri works to repair her relationship with Mariah; Christine rethinks her career.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Picking Up the Pieces
The Browns walk through their adjacent homes for the first time; the family business continues to struggle, creating tension; Robyn talks to Merci about her surrogacy offer.
- Season 4 Special: My Four Wives
The Browns sit down with NBC correspondent Tamron Hall to look back on events on camera and behind the scenes
Sister Wives: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 21: Sister Wives: Secrets Revealed
The Brown family sits down to discuss the ups and downs of life as a polygamist family separated into four different homes.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Hard to Say Goodbye
As the Brown's prepare a proper send-off for Logan's graduation; Kody and the wives push hard to get moved into their new houses by Christmas.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Polygamist Pilgrimage Into the Past
The women plan a three-day road trip across country to Nauvoo, the birthplace of American polygamy
- Season 3 Episode 18: Confronting Failure
With the wives living separately for over a year now, the Brown family structure is falling apart; stressing over finances leads the wives to start a web business and Christine to try to pass her real estate exam.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Mourning the Loss
Tensions rise as the wives fight for the features they want for each house, and when the family dog falls ill, a tough decision must be made
- Season 3 Episode 16: Polygamist Cults
The dark side of polygamy is uncovered when the Brown teenagers volunteer for an organization that helps people escape from abusive polygamist families.
- Season 3 Episode 15: More Sister Wives!
The Browns plan a vacation at the beach with their polygamist friends, the Dargers.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Kody Begs for an Answer
The teachers are in for a big surprise when Kody and the wives all attend Parent/Teacher conferences for their kids; Logan graduates from college; Kody demands an answer from Meri about having another baby.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Polygamist Debt Threat
Desperate to get their family back together, the Browns put money down to hold land in order to build homes altogether; the bad credit of one wife could hold back the entire family.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Leaving the Nest
Logan decides which college he will attend after graduation; Kody and the wives are on the verge of bringing the family back together.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Brown Family Confessions
The Browns answer questions about their plural marriage lifestyle; the teenagers join the discussion.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Meri's Baby Decision
Kody and Meri escape to Mexico for a romantic getaway; Kody asks Meri about Robyn's offer of surrogacy.
- Season 3 Episode 8: No Place Like Home
Body, his four wives and their 17 children settle into their new life in Las Vegas after relocating from Utah
- Season 3 Episode 7: Brown Boys Do Vegas
Kody and his three brothers hit up the city of sin; cruising on motorcycles, hanging out at a biker bar, and shooting guns.
- Season 3 Episode 6: 4 Wives, 4 Valentines
Kody, his four wives and their 17 children settle into their new life in Las Vegas after relocating from Utah
- Season 3 Episode 5: Infertility & Nesting
Janelle is determined to open a gym; Meri discloses the details of her past fertility problems.
- Season 3 Episode 4: You Asked, Browns Answer
Body, his four wives and their 17 children settle into their new life in Las Vegas after relocating from Utah
- Season 3 Episode 3: Brutal Honesty
Christine opens up to Robyn about the problems she's had since Robyn joined the family.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Polygamist Date Nights
Body realises he needs to spend more time on his relationships and decides to take each of his four wives out on separate dates, despite growing tensions between them
- Season 3 Episode 1: Sister Wives Separated
Another look at the life of polygamist Kody Brown and his family. After Robyn gives birth, Kody asks all his wives to live in the same house again for Christmas
Sister Wives: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 23: Sisters' Special Delivery
The women are excited when Robyn's contractions start. However, emotion builds as each of the Browns face their true feelings about another family becoming their own
- Season 2 Episode 22: Kody Climbs Into the Ring
Kody has a boys' night out, during which he tests his wrestling skills and answers questions about his lifestyle. Meanwhile, the wives help set up Robyn's new nursery
- Season 2 Episode 21: Sister Wives on the Strip
The women receive makeovers and head to the Las Vegas Strip for a night of fun, while Kody stays at home to babysit
- Season 2 Episode 20: College-Bound Browns
The family visits Boston to look at universities and answer academic questions about polygamy. However, the wives' Christian credentials are questioned
- Season 2 Episode 19: Another Wife
Andy believes polygamy is sacred, but is reluctant to spend time away from his first wife and six children to find another woman to join the family
- Season 2 Episode 18: July 4th Rebellion
Christine struggles to get along with her eight-year-old daughter Isabelle, and angry teenager Hunter spoils the family camping trip
- Season 2 Episode 17: The Wives Diet Woes
The women decide to improve their fitness, and the children are pleased to be together again for Maria's 16th birthday
- Season 2 Episode 16: Defending Polygamy
Kody returns to his home town and introduces his wives to his old school friends. Plus, it is time to name Robyn's baby boy
- Season 2 Episode 15: The Four Lives of Kody Brown
Kody moves each day to the house of a different wife; how his family and relationships with his wives has changed since the move; learn the sex of Robyn and Kody's baby.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Four Houses, Four Relationships
Robyn and Kody head to the hospital to see the midwife after a pregnancy scare. Meanwhile, the other women set about decorating a room in each house
- Season 2 Episode 13: Teen Sex Talk
Kody, Christine and Janelle experiment with working in real estate; the teens are going out with new friends in Las Vegas; Robyn and Kody receive a scare.
- Season 2 Episode 12: The Announcement
Robyn nervously decides to share her pregnancy news with the family, while the older teens make their thoughts known on their new life in Las Vegas
- Season 2 Episode 11: Sister Wives in the City of Sin
The Brown family starts to build their new life away from Utah; one of the wives has news to announce to the family.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Gambling on the Future
Kody must tell the younger children that they will be leaving Utah forever; plans turn to panic when the media gets news of the move.
- Season 2 Episode 9: No Place For Home
Meri and Robyn accompany husband Kody as he searches for a new family home in Las Vegas but it seems there are no houses for polygamists to be found
- Season 2 Episode 8: Sister Wives in Holiday Crisis
The wives struggle to accept this will be their last Christmas in Utah, and the mounting tension from the investigation leads to a huge change in the family dynamic
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Brown Family Decision
Kody and his family head off to a cabin in the mountains to escape the pressures of the ongoing police investigation, and a big decision is made
- Season 2 Episode 6: Polygamist Party
The wives invite their monogamous friends over for dinner for the first time, and Meri goes for a cancer screening
- Season 2 Episode 5: Wife No. 3 Hits Sin City
Kody, Christine and their children head to Las Vegas so they can spend time together, while Meri takes the rest of the family out for a bowling night
- Season 2 Episode 4: Carving into Polygamy
The Browns celebrate Halloween with 16 trick-or-treaters, 21 colourful costumes and even more pumpkins
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Price of Polygamy
Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip and end up discussing the family's money troubles, while Robyn worries about becoming a financial burden
- Season 2 Episode 2: Free Range Browns
The life of polygamist Kody Brown, his four wives and 16 children. In the wake of the investigation surrounding the family, they decide to take a holiday
- Season 2 Episode 1: Browns Out of Hiding
Kody and his four wives head to New York to appear on national TV for the first time as open polygamists. Back at home, the children embark on their first day of public school
Sister Wives: Season 1 (2010 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 9: Sister Wives Honeymoon Special
Kody and his new wife, Robyn, are surfing and visiting the zoo on their honeymoon; the other wives watch Robyn's kids.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Sister Wives Tell All
Kody and the wives speak with Natalie Morales about polygamy, life in Las Vegas and their new book.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Four Wives and Counting...
The big day is here; Robyn is officially wife number four; watch as the family prepares for a new chapter in their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 6: A Fourth Wife to Be
As the big day nears, three wives help Robyn pick a wedding dress, a cake, and a venue for their unique polygamist wedding reception
- Season 1 Episode 5: 1st Wife's 20 Anniversary
Three wives buy a friendship ring for Kody's fiance; Kody prepares to celebrate his 20th anniversary with his first wife, Meri.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Third Wife in Labour
Kody's pregnant first wife Christine heads to the hospital while his fiancee Robyn helps out with the children. The doctors consider inducing labour as she is three weeks overdue
- Season 1 Episode 3: Wives on the Move
Kody and his teenage daughters throw a birthday party for his new fiancee Robyn, while first wife Meri struggles with feelings of jealousy
- Season 1 Episode 2: Courting a Fourth Wife
Kody heads south to court a potential fourth wife; the wives express their feelings about a new sister wife; preparing for Christine's new baby.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Meet Kody & the Wives
Following the Browns, a polygamist family comprising of a husband, three wives and 13 children that is on the verge of a change that could transform its dynamic
Sister Wives: Special (2014)
- Tell All 2
The Brown family sits down with television anchor Tamron Hall to dish about everything that happened on camera and off during the latest season.
Sister Wives: Other Episodes
- My Four Wives: The Hardest Parts Of Love
Dayton goes into surgery after injuring his eyelid in an accident, and Christine's daughter applies for an internship with a fashion designer