Sister Wives: Season 4 (2012)
- Season 4 Episode 8: Hard to Say Goodbye
As the Brown's prepare a proper send-off for Logan's graduation; Kody and the wives push hard to get moved into their new houses by Christmas.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Polygamist Pilgrimage Into the Past
The wives plan a dream pilgrimage across country to Ill., the birthplace of American polygamy.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Confronting Failure
With the wives living separately for over a year now, the Brown family structure is falling apart; stressing over finances leads the wives to start a web business and Christine to try to pass her real estate exam.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Mourning the Loss
Tensions rise as the wives fight for the bonus features they want for each house; a pet is ailing and a compromise leaves them all in tears.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Polygamist Cults
The dark side of polygamy is uncovered when the Brown teenagers volunteer for an organization that helps people escape from abusive polygamist families.
- Season 4 Episode 3: More Sister Wives!
The Browns plan a vacation at the beach with their polygamist friends, the Dargers.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Kody Begs for an Answer
The teachers are in for a big surprise when Kody and the wives all attend Parent/Teacher conferences for their kids; Logan graduates from college; Kody demands an answer from Meri about having another baby.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Polygamist Debt Threat
Desperate to get their family back together, the Browns put money down to hold land in order to build homes altogether; the bad credit of one wife could hold back the entire family.
Sister Wives: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 11: Leaving the Nest
Logan decides which college he will attend after graduation; Kody and the wives are on the verge of bringing the family back together.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Brown Family Confessions
The Browns answer questions about their plural marriage lifestyle; the teenagers join the discussion.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Meri's Baby Decision
Kody and Meri escape to Mexico for a romantic getaway; Kody asks Meri about Robyn's offer of surrogacy.
- Season 3 Episode 8: No Place Like Home
Logan, Mariah, Madison and Hunter head back to Utah to visit their family and friends.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Brown Boys Do Vegas
Kody and his three brothers hit up the city of sin; cruising on motorcycles, hanging out at a biker bar, and shooting guns.
- Season 3 Episode 6: 4 Wives, 4 Valentines
Kody takes his young daughters to a daddy-daughter dance at school.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Infertility & Nesting
Janelle is determined to open a gym; Meri discloses the details of her past fertility problems.
- Season 3 Episode 4: You Asked, Browns Answer
The Browns answer the toughest questions submitted my viewers.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Brutal Honesty
Christine opens up to Robyn about the problems she's had since Robyn joined the family.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Polygamist Date Nights
Date night is important in a plural marriage; Kody needs to bring his A-game to keep his wives happy.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Sister Wives Separated
Kody has his hands full chopping down Christmas trees and finding a dream home that will bring the family all together again.
Sister Wives: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 23: Sisters' Special Delivery
The women are excited when Robyn's contractions start. However, emotion builds as each of the Browns face their true feelings about another family becoming their own
- Season 2 Episode 22: Kody Climbs Into the Ring
Kody has a boys' night out, during which he tests his wrestling skills and answers questions about his lifestyle. Meanwhile, the wives help set up Robyn's new nursery
- Season 2 Episode 21: Sister Wives on the Strip
The women receive makeovers and head to the Las Vegas Strip for a night of fun, while Kody stays at home to babysit
- Season 2 Episode 20: College-Bound Browns
The family visits Boston to look at universities and answer academic questions about polygamy. However, the wives' Christian credentials are questioned
- Season 2 Episode 19: Another Wife
Andy believes polygamy is sacred, but is reluctant to spend time away from his first wife and six children to find another woman to join the family
- Season 2 Episode 18: July 4th Rebellion
Christine struggles to get along with her eight-year-old daughter Isabelle, and angry teenager Hunter spoils the family camping trip
- Season 2 Episode 17: The Wives Diet Woes
The women decide to improve their fitness, and the children are pleased to be together again for Maria's 16th birthday
- Season 2 Episode 16: Defending Polygamy
Kody returns to his home town and introduces his wives to his old school friends. Plus, it is time to name Robyn's baby boy
- Season 2 Episode 15: The Four Lives of Kody Brown
Kody moves each day to the house of a different wife; how his family and relationships with his wives has changed since the move; learn the sex of Robyn and Kody's baby.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Four Houses, Four Relationships
Robyn and Kody rush to their midwife; the wives are on a mission to make over one room in each house.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Teen Sex Talk
Kody, Christine and Janelle experiment with working in real estate; the teens are going out with new friends in Las Vegas; Robyn and Kody receive a scare.
- Season 2 Episode 12: The Announcement
A nervous Robyn finally announces her pregnancy to the family, while the older teenagers' discontent over their new lives causes problems
- Season 2 Episode 11: Sister Wives in the City of Sin
The Brown family starts to build their new life away from Utah; one of the wives has news to announce to the family.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Gambling on the Future
Kody must tell the younger children that they will be leaving Utah forever; plans turn to panic when the media gets news of the move.
- Season 2 Episode 9: No Place For Home
Meri travels to Las Vegas with Kody and Robyn in search of a new home, while the rest of the family plans a surprise birthday party for her
- Season 2 Episode 8: Sister Wives in Holiday Crisis
The wives struggle to accept this will be their last Christmas in Utah, and the mounting tension from the investigation leads to a huge change in the family dynamic
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Brown Family Decision
The Browns head to a mountain cabin to celebrate Christmas, and an important decision is made that will affect the lives of the family members
- Season 2 Episode 6: Polygamist Party
Meri goes to the doctor for a cancer screening; the wives invite their monogamous friends over for dinner.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Wife No3 Hits Sun City
Kody, Christine and their children head to Las Vegas so they can spend time together, while Meri takes the rest of the family out for a bowling night
- Season 2 Episode 4: Carving into Polygamy
The Brown family celebrates Halloween with 21 colourful costumes and 24 pumpkins
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Price of Polygamy
Kody and Janelle plan a private camping trip to discuss the family's money troubles, while Robyn worries about becoming a financial burden
- Season 2 Episode 1: Browns Out of Hiding
Kody and his four wives head to New York to appear on national TV for the first time as open polygamists. Back at home, the children embark on their first day of public school
Sister Wives: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Four Wives and Counting...
The big day is here; Robyn is officially wife number four; watch as the family prepares for a new chapter in their lives.
- Season 1 Episode 6: A Fourth Wife to Be
The three wives help Robyn get ready for her wedding and reception; Kody has planned a special trip for Janelle's birthday.
- Season 1 Episode 5: 1st Wife's 20th Anniversary
Three wives buy a friendship ring for Kody's fiance; Kody prepares to celebrate his 20th anniversary with his first wife, Meri.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Third Wife in Labor
Robyn helps out with the children while Kody and pregnant third wife Christine go to the hospital
- Season 1 Episode 3: Wives on the Move
Kody and his teenage daughters throw a birthday party for his new fiancee Robyn, while first wife Meri struggles with feelings of jealousy
- Season 1 Episode 2: Courting a Fourth Wife
Kody heads south to court a potential fourth wife; the wives express their feelings about a new sister wife; preparing for Christine's new baby.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Meet Kody & the Wives
Following the Browns, a polygamist family comprising of a husband, three wives and 13 children that is on the verge of a change that could transform its dynamic
Sister Wives: Special (2010)
- Honeymoon Special
Kody and new wife Robyn are surfing and visiting the zoo on their honeymoon; the other wives watch Robyn's kids.