Sid the Science Kid: Season 2 (2010 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 26: Sid Engineers a Solution
Sid tries to get a cereal box, but it is out of his reach; at school, Sid and his friends try to get a ball down from a tree.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Sid Wings It!
Sid wears his homemade cardboard wings and tries to fly; a visit to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum.
- Season 2 Episode 24: The Big Cheese!
A marine biologist gives the students a research project.
- Season 2 Episode 23: The Amazing Computer Science Tool!
Sid's mom volunteers to show his class how a computer works; students make discoveries with magnifying glasses in the Super Fab Lab.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Halloween Spooky Science Special
While the kids have fun dressing up in spooky costumes for Halloween, they also learn that Halloween can be scientific, too.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Get Up and Move!
Sid's teacher coordinates a day of healthy surprises.
- Season 2 Episode 16: I Want to Be a Scientist!
Sid and his classmates take a field trip to the Science Center.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Rock & Roll Easter
Sid searches for Easter eggs in the backyard.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Sid's Backyard Campout!
Sid, Gerald and Dad set up tents for a backyard campout.
- Season 2 Episode 13: A Rainbow Every Day!
Sid and his friends learn how rainbows are made.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Shadow Smile!
Sid and his friends investigate creating shadows.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Discovering Darkness
Sid and his friends investigate what happens when a light source is totally blocked.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Let There Be Light
Sid and his baby brother try to catch the light coming out of a flashlight.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Save the Stump!
- Season 2 Episode 8: Reused Robot!
Recycling and reusing items prevents waste.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Clean Air!
Sid and his friends learn the importance of clean air.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Where Did the Water Go?
Sid and his friends learn about how water travels out of homes through pipes.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Sid's Super Kick!
Sid and his friends learn that using force makes something move really far.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Ignatz's Inertia
Sid learns that things in motion stay in motion when he puts his toy panda on a skateboard and rolls him across the patio.
- Season 2 Episode 3: That's the Way the Ball Bounces
When Sid tries to bounce his new ball, it just falls to the ground.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Slide to the Side!
Sid tries out a new dance, but his new sneakers make him squeak to a stop.
- Season 2 Episode 1: No School Sing Along Special!
Sid and his friends have a play date on their day off from school.
Sid the Science Kid: Season 1 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 1 Episode 41: Getting a Shot: You Can Do It!
Sid and his friends are a little leery of getting vaccinated at school.
- Season 1 Episode 40: Now That's Using Your Brain
The brain controls all kinds of things in your body including walking, thinking and getting ready for school.
- Season 1 Episode 39: How Did My Dog Do That?
Sid sees his dog Philbert scratching his ear with his hind leg and tries to do it himself.
- Season 1 Episode 38: Sid's Amazing Lungs
Sid runs around frantically trying to get ready for school.
- Season 1 Episode 37: I Have Muscles Where?
Sid's dad told him a funny joke and he laughed so hard that his face began to hurt.
- Season 1 Episode 36: Special Mom Day Meal
Sid wonders why his stomach is growling while he and his Dad make a special breakfast for Mom.
- Season 1 Episode 35: Sid the Weatherman
As Sid tries to figure out how to become a weatherman, he and his friends learn about different weather like rain, sun, wind and hot and cold.
- Season 1 Episode 34: The Wind Did It!
After raking a pile of leaves earlier, Sid checks on it and finds that the leaves are, again, all over the yard.
- Season 1 Episode 33: Sid's Holiday Adventure
Sid is visiting relatives for the December holidays, but he is not looking forward to leaving home because of the cold weather.
- Season 1 Episode 32: Sid's Special Dad Day
Sid doesn't understand why his parents want him to wear sunblock when he goes outside.
- Season 1 Episode 31: Sid's Rainy Play Date
Sid fears his play date outside may be canceled because of rain.
- Season 1 Episode 30: The Bug Club
With magnifying glasses, Sid and his friends discover ants, rolie polies and caterpillars around the playground.
- Season 1 Episode 29: Don't Forget the Leaves
Leaves are food for animals, they provide shade and they make nutrients that help flowers and trees grow.
- Season 1 Episode 28: The Dirt on Dirt
Although dirt helps things grow, it is also filled with tiny rocks, pieces of leaves, bugs and worms.
- Season 1 Episode 27: Home Tweet Home
Animals build and live in their own homes, including beehives, anthills and bird nests.
- Season 1 Episode 26: Hello Doggie
Sid learns that animals communicate in many different ways, from using body language to making sounds and barking.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Climb, Ignatz, Climb!
Sid and his friends use wheels, inclined planes, levers and pulleys to get his stuffed animal panda to the top of the slide.
- Season 1 Episode 24: The Tree House
Sid discovers that a pulley is the perfect device to help lift heavy things up to high places.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Sid's Amazing Invention
A lever is useful for launching toys and to help lift up very heavy things.
- Season 1 Episode 22: My Slide
Inclined planes make it easier to push up heavy things, including big stuffed animal dinosaurs.
- Season 1 Episode 21: The Broken Wheel
Wheels are simple machines that help move things such as cars, trains, tricycles and toy trucks.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Sid's Health Day
Washing hands to avoid germs, eating nutritious foods, brushing teeth and exercising are the best ways to stay healthy.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Must See TV
Exercising is a great way to stay healthy and keep the body feeling good.
- Season 1 Episode 18: The Big Sneeze
A great way to stay healthy and keep germs away is to wash hands with soap and water.
- Season 1 Episode 17: I Want Cake
Sid and his friends find out that eating only cake for each meal would make their bodies feel terrible.
- Season 1 Episode 16: A Brush With Teeth
Sid learns about the different kinds of teeth and what they do.
- Season 1 Episode 15: All My Senses
Sid and his friends explore the five senses -- vision, hearing, touch, smell and taste.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Too Much Noise
Sid explores his sense of hearing, how sounds travel through the air and into the ears.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Grandma's Glasses
Sid explores his sense of vision by trying on Grandma's glasses.
- Season 1 Episode 12: What's That Smell?
Sid learns how smells travel through the air and get into the nose.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Itchy Tag
Sid and his friends learn about different textures -- smooth, soft, bumpy and itchy.
- Season 1 Episode 10: No More Changes
Sid and his friends review lessons about transformation, including decay, growth and change caused by heat.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Perfect Pancake
Sid learns that Grandma's pancakes are always perfect because she cooks them on the stove for the right amount of time.
- Season 1 Episode 8: My Ice Pops
Sid finds his ice pops melted, then he learns that ice returns to a liquid state if not kept really cold.
- Season 1 Episode 7: My Shrinking Shoes
When his shoes don't fit him anymore, Sid thinks they're shrinking, then realizes that he is growing.
- Season 1 Episode 6: My Mushy Banana
Sid explores how fruits and vegetables slowly change.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Super Science Tools
Sid's collection of science tools in his room includes a ruler, estimation jar, chart and magnifying glass.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Whale Episode
Sid uses nonstandard measurement to measure a giant blue whale.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Enough With the Seashells
Sid uses estimation to guess how many seashells are in a jar.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Rolie Polie
Sid and his friends explore the world around them by using a magnifying glass.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Sticker Chart
Sid needs to fill his chore chart with stickers in order to get a new rocket ship toy.
Sid the Science Kid: Other Episodes
- The Reason Sid's Sneezin'
Sid can't stop sneezing, so he decides to learn more about allergies.
- Seed the Science Kid
Sid and his friends learn all about life cycles and that many fruits start as seeds.
- Sleep? Who Needs It?
Sid tries to stay up all night.
- Sid's Pet Project
Phil is excited to babysit Grandma's dog, but doesn't know how to take care of a pet.
- Get Up and Move!
Sorpresas saludable en la escuela.
- I Want to Be a Scientist!
Sid y sus compañeros toman una excursión al Centro de las Ciencias.
- Halloween Spooky Science Special
Mientras los niños se divierten con disfraces para Halloween, también aprenden que Halloween puede ser científico.
- Where Did the Water Go?
Sid y sus amigos aprenden sobre el agua que viaja por la cañería.