Selling New York: Season 8 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Warburg Agents Sell A Home In CT and Michele Kleier Helps A Client Find A Home in Her Own Building
A television sports producer wants to sell her Manhattan condo and buy a lake house in Connecticut; a woman wants to sell her apartment to make a fresh start.
- Season 8 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
- Season 8 Episode 11: One Family Loves in Order to Pursue Their Daughter's Dreams, and Need to Sell Their Home Fast
A family relocates for a teenager's acting career.
- Season 8 Episode 10: In the Up and Coming Neighborhood of Williamsburg, One Agent Strive to Sell For a High Profit
A couple has two weeks to downsize without losing the beauty of their dream home.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Expensive Maintenance Fees Prove Difficult in Selling One Triplex.
A client wants a downtown pied-à-terre; selling a triplex with high maintenance fees.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Clients Seek To Run Away From and Escape to Homes in the Country
Sprucing up a co-op in order to encourage a sale.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Will a Terrible Location Compromise the Sell of a Home That Once Belonged to Frank Sinatra?
A Rat Pack-themed launch to sell an apartment; finding a suitable investment property in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Season 8 Episode 6: With a Baby on the Way, One Agent is Rushed to Find a New Home Before Time is Up
Pregnant clients need a bigger apartment; a couple is firm on a high asking price.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Clients Seek to Gain a Fresh Start From Moving to New Homes
An agent must tell her boyfriend to remove family photos from his stale listing; finding a suitable apartment for a family on a budget.
- Season 8 Episode 4: As a New Agent Tries to Impress, Another Tries to Help a Client Who is New to the Real Estate World
Finding a place that suits all parties; a man needs help pricing his listing.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Will combining a triplex and a duplex prove the right decision for the Kleier's?
Throwing a party at a townhouse listing to attract young, wealthy buyers; selling possibly combinable units.
- Season 8 Episode 2: As a Family Continues to Grow, One Agent Has to Find a Bigger Home Fast
A new penthouse sponsor unit on Madison Ave.; revitalizing a stale listing with Feng Shui; finding a bigger property.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Brokers Use Documentary Films To Sell 2 Homes
A couple wants a quick-sell on their two-bedroom apartment; a broker must find a high-end, short-term rental for a filmmaker.
Selling New York: Season 7 (2013)
- Season 7 Episode 13: EPISODE: 84
Selling the family apartment to save money; empty nesters will only sell if their price is reached.
- Season 7 Episode 12: The City Never Sleeps
A unique one-bedroom apartment needs a quick sell; selling three units in a no frills condo.
- Season 7 Episode 11: EPISODE: 91
Searching for a one-bedroom village apartment; deciding between renting and selling.
- Season 7 Episode 10: EPISODE: 82
Revitalizing a stale listing that has been on the market for over a year; selling a historic house in New Paltz.
- Season 7 Episode 9: EPISODE: 90
Selling an entire building of luxury apartments in a hip neighborhood; a mother and daughter need help with negotiations.
- Season 7 Episode 8: EPISODE: 85
Clients will sell if they can find a comparable new place; a professional athlete wants to sell his one-bedroom apartment.
- Season 7 Episode 7: EPISODE: 88
Selling an East Village apartment in a hurry; a lovely home in a bad location.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Opposites Attract
Finding a New York City place for polar opposites; selling an empty Tribeca loft in a building of staged units.
- Season 7 Episode 5: EPISODE: 93
Selling a large Tribeca apartment; a new agent wants to prove himself in his new position.
- Season 7 Episode 4: EPISODE: 81
An agent must convince a client's husband to sell; agents must rebrand a residential complex.
- Season 7 Episode 3: EPISODE: 87
An apartment with outdoor space; renting out a family home.
- Season 7 Episode 2: EPISODE: 89
A townhouse with a commercial space being used as a gallery; finding a location for the Kip's Bay Boys and Girls Club's annual fundraiser.
- Season 7 Episode 1: EPISODE: 86
A West Chelsea apartment with a view of the High Line; an actress must find a larger apartment.
Selling New York: Season 6 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 6 Episode 13: EPISODE: 80
A client is a distant relation who will not make concessions; selling two properties in a matter of weeks.
- Season 6 Episode 12: EPISODE: 79
A developer wants to create single-family homes from multi-residence townhouses; an agent seeks to break his record sales high.
- Season 6 Episode 11: EPISODE: 76
The exclusive listing of a penthouse apartment in a high-end midtown building; an Alphabet City owner is ready to sell his multi-family townhome.
- Season 6 Episode 10: EPISODE: 77
Clients have a considerable amount of requirements; convincing a seller to drop the price on an apartment.
- Season 6 Episode 9: EPISODE: 73
A listing for a pair of Upper East Side penthouses; an agent needs wiggle room.
- Season 6 Episode 8: EPISODE: 71
A client's apartment is dominated by a slide; finding West Coast flavor for California clients.
- Season 6 Episode 7: EPISODE: 70
- Season 6 Episode 6: EPISODE: 69
A client has a limited time to look for a New York apartment; revamping the staging process in Warburg listings.
- Season 6 Episode 5: EPISODE: 78
Searching for an upstate country home with modern amenities; an exclusive listing on a landmark building in Manhattan.
- Season 6 Episode 4: EPISODE: 74
A 7-year-old child client; a client has other-worldly views of the real estate business.
- Season 6 Episode 3: EPISODE: 72
Finding an apartment for an all-star chef; instigating a relationship with a Florida broker.
- Season 6 Episode 2: EPISODE: 68
A client had a difficult time taking an apartment search seriously; a client wants to find a space for a dance studio.
- Season 6 Episode 1: EPISODE: 75
An exclusive listing at a riverfront apartment will not sell; getting a client to focus on his wants.
Selling New York: Season 5 (2012)
- Season 5 Episode 13: EPISODE: 67
An old fashioned apartment needs modernizing; changing the layout of a building.Tuesday 7th April 7:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 12: EPISODE: 66
Finding the perfect abode for a growing household; a penthouse apartment for a real estate developer.
- Season 5 Episode 11: EPISODE: 65
A Los Angeles-bound client considers a price adjustment; imagining a place post-construction.
- Season 5 Episode 10: EPISODE: 64
A family-friendly apartment for a Hong Kong client; Emeril Lagasse's townhouse.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Strategic Marketing
A realtor needs to come up with a fresh marketing idea; new agents work on their first sales in the financial district.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Deal or No Deal
Convincing a client to spend money on staging; bringing legitimate buyers to St. Barth's.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Creative Tactics
Marketing a small, overcrowded apartment; selling a waterfront apartment without an open house.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Moving On
Using children and candy to sell a luxury townhouse; nostalgia hinders the sale of a childhood apartment.
- Season 5 Episode 5: High Expectations
Mixing friends and business; repeating a fast sale.
- Season 5 Episode 4: NYC Newbies
A client worries about buying too early; a baseball team manager and his wife need a home.
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Best Laid Plans
Richard Steinberg hires his daughter-in-law as his assistant; a plan backfires.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Old Listings Get Some New Life
Convincing eclectic homeowners to drastically drop their price; breathing new life into a stale listing.
- Season 5 Episode 1: EPISODE: 55
A prince searches for a weekend home on Long Island; selling a converted church home in East Harlem.
Selling New York: Season 4 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Press Worthy Properties
Marketing a unique listing; finding the annual 'Bachelor Pad of the Year.'
- Season 4 Episode 12: Satisfaction Guaranteed
Convincing a buyer to purchase the property next door; an expensive listing.
- Season 4 Episode 11: EPISODE: 52
A woman searches for a new apartment to accommodate her baby; a family must sell quickly and move across the country.
- Season 4 Episode 10: A Family Affair
Selling a downtown apartment with a covered view; a big family learns they must spend money to make money.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Big Decisions and Fast Deadlines
Finding the perfect price point; holding a successful launch party.
- Season 4 Episode 8: New Beginnings, New Homes
A publisher wants to find a home of her own; a divorcee needs an appropriate rental.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Lucky Dogs and New York Newbies
Finding a dog-friendly apartment; a San Francisco couple is unfamiliar with New York real estate.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Center Stage
A developing townhouse becomes a completed listing; staging a Harlem apartment.Tomorrow at 7:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 4 Episode 5: Youth Movement
Devising a new buyer strategy; coming up with a competitive price for a fixer-upper.
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Big Stage
Regis Philbin learns about being a top broker in New York City; restaging and selling a Gramercy Park Hotel space.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Trophy Property
The most expensive penthouse apartment in Brooklyn; testing a residence before a buy.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Right Moves
A Canadian couple wants to buy and flip a New York apartment.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Making It Personal
Using a building's amenities to sell a gorgeous apartment; the perfect method to sell an apartment in the agent's own building.
Selling New York: Season 3 (2011)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Moving Deadlines
An entrepreneur searches for a second home; the team must meet a tough deadline.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Finders Keepers
Deborah finds a home for the 'Design Star' contestants; a transition from Bermuda to Manhattan.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Seeing is Believing
An inexperienced client's offer is outbid; scouting apartments for clients in Los Angeles.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Sales Partners
Selling luxury oceanfront apartments in Boca Raton; open house for a Brooklyn apartment.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Growing Pains
A couple have conflicting preferences; families search for more space in the city.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Hard Sell
Convincing clients of influence and creativity; persuading a seller to list a unique townhouse.
- Season 3 Episode 7: All Eyes On It
A big score draws attention; marketing a two bedroom with a huge price tag.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Above and Beyond
Finding a Fifth Avenue property that will accommodate a tortoise; indecisive clients need reassurance.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Property Virgin
Leslie's indecisive client just happens to be her daughter's boyfriend.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Property Values
A couple attempts to negotiate the right asking price; helping a family friend.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Teaming With Sales
A broker calls on a colleague for help in unfamiliar territory; selling two units.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Market the Place
Marketing a Park Avenue apartment for a nostalgic seller; an agent tries to sell a Manhattan lifestyle in Brooklyn.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Deal or No Deal
Newlyweds must decide between renting and buying; a celebrity client waffles.
Selling New York: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Demanding Attention
A one-of-a-kind listing; a client's dreams of downsizing hinder her ability to commit.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Starter Homes
Upgrading an apartment on a limited budget; a bid fails.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Home Improvements
A large investment for renovations in order to make a quick sale; a young agent must get creative.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Positive Change
Managing opposing visions; a mother and daughter disagree about the need for a doorman.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Hot Property
Looking for a new agent; last-minute rental deal in the Hamptons.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Big City Dreams
Two artist take on the Big Apple real estate.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Launch Pad
A client wants to spend more time in Manhattan; helping a friend find a place in Los Angeles.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Dream Homes
Brokers have a difficult time meeting the demands of a wealthy bachelor; a divorcee waffles on the offer of a lifetime.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Real Estate, Friends & Neighbors
A broker's friend is torn between the city and the suburbs; moving into a newly purchased apartment.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Price Is Right
A couple leaves the sale of its townhouse to an agent so they can relocate to California.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Getting the Buy In
Finding a buyer for a private island home; Park Avenue apartment with unseen potential.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Smells Like a Deal
Thinking outside the box to sell two luxury apartments near a sanitation facility; a soap star's Tribeca listing.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Developing a Deal
Michele must sell a $9-million penthouse; model suite's transformation.
Selling New York: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Glamour and High Business
A broker lands a Manhattan landmark and hosts a cocktail party; a new agent asks a seasoned pro for help.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Eye of the Beholder
Shaun Osher puts his company's reputation at risk by promising a turnaround in sales.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Push
- Season 1 Episode 10: Property Hunters
An agent hunts for a Brooklyn Brownstone; a woman tries to convince a friend to stop renting.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Managing Expectations
A seller's emotional tie to her property stands in the way; a broker must teach her client about compromise.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Location, Location, Location
A couple hopes to sell quickly and search for a larger home in the same area.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Extra Special Spaces
Previewing a townhouse for a Hollywood client; charity event in a Soho loft.
- Season 1 Episode 6: All in the Family
A soap star considers renting versus selling; New York vs. Conn.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Educated Decisions
Agents search for a luxury rental unit with no budget cap; buying vs. building.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Cooking Up a Real Estate Deal
A broker and her daughter search for the perfect multi-million dollar retreat in Conn.; educating a stubborn client.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Setting the Stage
A fashion designer seeks a new space; Sabrina tries to persuade a lawyer to buy; Kirk calls in a high-end designer.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Time is Money
An agent tries to convince her client that their loft is overpriced and needs to drop the price; a client is leaving the country in two days and wants to find the perfect apartment before leaving.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Big Event
Two NYC real estate agencies plan big events to sell their multi-million dollar properties, one event pays off right away.