Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 11: Breaking the Rules
Bride Katy walks out of the store after her party girl sister advocates for shorter dresses; Alyssa fears her dress choice will irk her tomboy maid.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Singled Out
A maid of honour turns into a monster when it is pointed out she is the only unmarried maid - and when the tension rises, it is left to the bride-to-be to save the day
- Season 4 Episode 9: Catfight on the Catwalk
Bride Cassie's fighting maids threaten their relationship with the bride; bride Meghan selects a special gown to make sure her friend feels beautiful.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Mudslingin' Mamas
Bride Jessica's southern mom is full of immature antics causing her bridesmaids to feel insecure; bride Diontay's mom maker her disapproving opinion known.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Falling Apart at the Seams
Two grooms have high hopes for their big day, but Michael and Chris' visions for their wedding clash; Kandice is not happy when her bridesmaid goes rogue and campaigns to make the gowns herself.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Pray for Peace
Heather threatens to be a runaway bride when her fiance acts like a drill sergeant when picking out dresses; Jasmine's mean-girl spirit comes out.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Jarring Politics
Angelina wants a simple country wedding but her sister has a different vision; Esther's maid of honor dislikes every dress; one of Meghan's bridesmaids lives in Switzerland and won't be able to try on the dress until the big day.
- Season 4 Episode 4: PhD in Persuasion
Young bride Kelsey arrives at Lori's with a crew full of teenage drama; Shadonna's sister uses her psychology background to manipulate the bride; Melia's feeling the pressure when her sister orders her dress four sizes too small.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Cold Feet and Hot Tempers
Renee deals with her friends jealousy; Kirstie must choose if she will change the vision of her wedding to comfort a friend.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Girl Power
Amy brings her fiance as back up against her bullying sister; Vilma wants a green dress to match her emerald engagement ring; one bridesmaid's dress has a zipper malfunction.
Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 18: Daycare by Lori
A tantrum erupts after a bride overlooks her daughter for her future stepdaughter, making the salon begin to feel like a nursery school
- Season 3 Episode 17: Show Up and Shut Up
A bride tells her bridesmaids they need to just come and be quiet but when she has trouble deciding on a color her maids become impatient; bride Kristy is afraid to upset any of her 5 sisters.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Size Matters...
A husband-hunting bridesmaid threatens to leave the bridal party if she's not able to show off her body in a short, sexy dress; another maid's body issues are brought to light in a battle against skinnier maids.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Sisters and Frothers
A bride's sister is fighting to have the bridesmaids wear a form-fitting dress; another bride battles with her mother over dress necklines.
- Season 3 Episode 14: In-Law and Order
Bride Courtney learns that family isn't always on your side; a bride struggles to get opinions from her bridesmaids; in fittings a bride cannot decide if a 'fascinator' piece should be left on her maid's dresses.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Potty Party
Bride Kymberly drops a bombshell that sends one of her maids running to the bathroom in tears; another bride is fighting her mother, who is also her maid-of-honor, for a slinky sequined dress that is out of her comfort zone.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Mama-in-Law Knows Best
A bride battles her bossy future mother-in-law over short dresses; a bossy older sister who wants to stand out; an opinionated wedding planner.Tomorrow at 9:30am EST - The Learning Channel
- Season 3 Episode 11: No Passion For Fashion
A bride gets bullied by her groom's sexy sister and has to fight for dresses that cover her maids; a fashion challenged bride frustrates her maids.Tomorrow at 9:00am EST - The Learning Channel
- Season 3 Episode 10: Thou Shall Not Wear Strapless
A bride's best friend can be her worst enemy; one bride's best friend hates every dress; another best friend refuses to wear a strapless gown.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Tiaras and Tribulations
A would-be-bride tries to find dresses that will fit her voluptuous bridesmaids, while another battles with her sister, who is determined to wear a tiara to the wedding
- Season 3 Episode 8: Orange Appeal
One bride faces a power struggle when her bossy older sister teams up with her fiance in favor of bridesmaid dresses in college colors that she can't stand; another bride has big demands her second time during the aisle.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Political Parties
Two maids compete to be Maid of Honor; a bride deals with a groomsmaid; in fittings a bride wonders if she will have a change of heart about the color of her dresses.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Black Sheep
Big hair and big personalities take over an appointment when a bride and her wedding planner fight for the final say; a baby of the family stands up to her eight older siblings.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Maids Gotta Go-Go
A nasty MOB threatens to ruin her daughter's appointment when she lashes out at one of the maids; another bride struggles to convince her exotic dancer sister to wear a traditional gown suitable for church.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Miss America's Maids
Caressa Cameron who was crowned Miss America 2010 arrives to select bridesmaid dresses for her five-star wedding, but the pressure becomes too much for one of her party
- Season 3 Episode 3: Pink, Pink, Pink!
Monte takes over the bridesmaids department for Lori; one bride battles her mother who wants her maids to look like ballerinas; a bride lets the maids pick their own dress.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Say Yes to the Dress: Bridemaids: 22 Brawling Bridesmaids
A bride has 22 bridesmaids; another bride deals with bridesmaids brawling over control of the dress; a maid doesn't fit into her dress.Tomorrow at 11:30am EST - The Learning Channel
- Season 3 Episode 1: Trouble With the Twins
A bride and her identical twin gang up against their tearful sister; another bride is in a fight with her mother over low cut dresses that show off her bridesmaid's chest.
Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 18: Say Yes to the Short Dress
A bride battles her 'Honorary Brides Man' for control of her dress, while a same-sex couple fight over picking a colour
- Season 2 Episode 17: Father Doesn't Know Bridesmaids Best
A bride's father hijacks her shopping trip, vetoing numerous dress options. Meanwhile, another woman clashes with her bridesmaids after an argument
- Season 2 Episode 16: Sorority Sisters & Sassy Sisters
Lori steps in when a bride's sorority sisters gang up on her friend. Plus, a pair of sisters who are both getting married fight over the same dress
- Season 2 Episode 15: Bridesmaids are No Angels
A maid of honour hijacks an appointment, leaving consultant Nicky to ensure the bride's voice is heard. Meanwhile, another bride tries to convince her sister to wear red
- Season 2 Episode 14: Jump for Joy with Your Country Cousins
Brides have serious family issues; a bride's sister wants to show off her large chest; one bride will not pick a dress unless her entire family agrees to it.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Sweet Brides and Sour Sisters
Lori's team tries to keep sibling rivalry in check between two sisters getting married within 30 days of each other. Plus, a country bride tries to control her bridesmaids
- Season 2 Episode 12: Mother Knows Bridesmaids
A bride wants short and revealing dresses for her bridesmaids but must convince her religious mother and sister. Plus, another bride struggles to make a decision without her mother
- Season 2 Episode 11: Many Maids & Many Dresses
Helena wants her eight bridesmaids to wear a different vintage dress as Lori tries to prevent the bride's vision from looking like chaos
- Season 2 Episode 10: Nautical Navy and Military Maids
A bride's controlling mother tries to tell her what dress to wear; a military bride has a battle over sexy dresses; a scientific bride chooses red dresses for her beach wedding.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Insults and Insecurities
Lori seeks out the perfect dress for an insecure bridesmaid with body image issues, while Emily's insulting outbursts threaten to ruin her friendships
- Season 2 Episode 8: Showdown at the Bridesmaids Corral
One bride wants her girls to look like grapes in purple and green dresses for her winery wedding; a backwoods bride is looking for denim dresses.
- Season 2 Episode 7: It's a Drag Being a Bridesmaid
A bride has a non-traditional wedding party that includes a drag queen 'bridesman'; a bride has her track teammates by her side, but these maids try to run the appointment.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Maids Against Modesty
Searching for a modest bridesmaids dress leaves a mother in tears; a bride battles her maids; a bride is anxious to see if her maid can squeeze into a dress that is three sizes too small.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Designer Dreams and Indecisive Brides
Lori tries to find a gown for a group of bridesmaids who hate the wedding's colour scheme, while Leslie faces a mutiny when she struggles to pick a dress
- Season 2 Episode 4: Budget Bullies and Busty Bridesmaids
One bossy and busty bridesmaid hates every gown the bride loves; another bridesmaid will not spend six dollars more on a dress.Tomorrow at 11:00am EST - The Learning Channel
- Season 2 Episode 3: Mini Maid of Honour
A bride teams up with her 7-year-old maid of honor to battle against their pushy older sister; a bride fights over dress styles with her fashion forward brother.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Not So Identical Twins
Bride Dianna wants her sister to wear a dress for the fist time in 15 years; Bride Amber wants a dress in green, but her sister does not agree; Lori must keep the sisterly bond intact.Tomorrow at 10:30am EST - The Learning Channel
- Season 2 Episode 1: Maid of Honorzilla
Meghan is angry with her maid of honour for stealing the limelight, while LaToya's choice of dress causes a wardrobe malfunction for her bridesmaidTomorrow at 10:00am EST - The Learning Channel
Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Groomzilla
Lori does not normally allow men in her salon, but when a group of brides ignore her and the lads start to cause chaos, her team must take control
- Season 1 Episode 5: A Tale of Two Bridesmaids
Julie wants two groups with two different dresses; Tayla is having problems with her bridal party; Lori's team is having a tough time pulling dresses.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Brides Against Bridesmaids
Two brides leave their maids to choose their own dresses, but Lori has to take control to make sure they do not go down the aisle looking too unusual
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Sister Standoff
Selfish sisters cause dress shopping chaos for the brides; a bride breaks down after she sees her dresses for the first time.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Fur Muffs and Fickle Friends
A bride wants fur muffs for a winter wedding but her maid of honor disagrees; one bride's friend refuses to be in the wedding unless she gets the dress she wants; a tipsy bride is about to cut her dress.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Peacocks, Pink, and Purple
A bride who loves peacocks and another who loves purple battle with their bridesmaids, while another prays pink dresses will save her wedding day
Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids: Other Episodes
- Bridesmaids: Changes and Challenges
Change is in the air during the new season with a new trio in charge of the sales floor, but not everyone believes the different set-up is a good move