Sara's Secrets: Season 6 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 6 Episode 27: B. Casual
Lamb chops; potatoes au gratin; tomato, watercress and endive salad.
- Season 6 Episode 26: All About Pork
- Season 6 Episode 25: American Icons
Sweet tea fried chicken; onion burgers; cheese straw apple pie.
- Season 6 Episode 24: Loafin' It
Quick cake mix; three-spice mix; golden gingerbread with dried blueberries; turkey loaves.
- Season 6 Episode 23: Dinner and Movie
- Season 6 Episode 22: Latino Secrets
Quick and easy Latin meal.
- Season 6 Episode 21: Everyday Chinese
Crab and asparagus soup; shrimp in garlic sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 20: Everyday Colombian
- Season 6 Episode 19: Farm to Table
Poached salmon; asparagus and pistachio salad.
- Season 6 Episode 18: Weekend Breakfast
Coconut pancakes with banana and passion fruit syrup; Turkish eggs; chocolate spread.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Gourmet Dinners
Seared salmon with balsamic glaze; Parmesan chicken.
- Season 6 Episode 16: Cupcakes
Cupcakes: carrot with molasses cream cheese icing; peanut butter and chocolate chips with chocolate icing; vanilla.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Kitchen Improv
Garbanzo soup with ham and broad beans.
- Season 6 Episode 14: Nigerian Dinner
Recipes from Nigeria.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Sunday Dinner
Stuffed veal; pasta with peas and sausage.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Home Ec
Chocolate mousse; spoon bread souffle.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Totally Tomatoes
Cooking with tomatoes.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Blueberry Basics
Challah French toast with berry sauce; lemon-lime and blueberry squares; blueberry muffin tops.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Soup Starters
- Season 6 Episode 8: Basic Braising
Sirloin pork chops with hot cherry peppers.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Cook Like a Chef
Spanish-style garlic shrimp with ham and peppers; fennel and sausage ragu.
- Season 6 Episode 6: All About Paprika
Cooking with paprika.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Weeknight Treats
- Season 6 Episode 4: Sandwiches for Supper
Eggplant Parmesan hero; muffuletta; smoked salmon Reuben.
- Season 6 Episode 3: 5 Ingredients or Less
Baked chicken with white beans and tomatoes; Swiss chard with olives and raisins; espresso and mascarpone cake.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Breakfast for Dinner
Green chili and zucchini quiche; fried eggs and 'refried' bean burritos.
- Season 6 Episode 1: International Chicken
Chicken recipes from around the world.
Sara's Secrets: Season 5 (2004 - 2005)
- Season 5 Episode 54: Family Favorites
Portobello mushrooms and roasted red peppers; fried bake; chocolate roll.
- Season 5 Episode 53: A Day at Gourmet
Pork scalloppine with mushrooms; veal tarragon; chicken piccata.
- Season 5 Episode 52: The Cutting Edge
Baked flounder fillets with lemon-pepper vegetables; bruschetta with caponata.
- Season 5 Episode 51: Everyday French
Cod Lyonnaise; melon salad.
- Season 5 Episode 50: Chesapeake Dinner
Chesapeake chowder; Chesapeake crab.
- Season 5 Episode 49: Wing It!
Buffalo wings; grilled coconut wings with a Thai peanut dipping sauce; Mexican-style tortilla wings.
- Season 5 Episode 48: Dinner to a Tea
Tea-marbled eggs with soy balsamic mayonnaise; chocolate Earl Grey truffles.
- Season 5 Episode 47: Spectacular Serving
Cotton-candy avocado; gazpacho with Maine lobster; red snapper baked in a sea-salt crust.
- Season 5 Episode 46: Smokin'
Rigatoni with smoked turkey and hot cherry peppers; fajitas.
- Season 5 Episode 45: Eating Well
Chopped red onion, horseradish and watercress salad; lemon and oregano chicken with vegetable stacks; apple strudel with fresh berry sauce.
- Season 5 Episode 44: All American Sandwiches
Buttermilk-biscuit sandwich with tomato jam; scrambled eggs; tarragon/caper egg-salad sandwiches with smoked salmon.
- Season 5 Episode 43: Portuguese Dinner
Shrimp with hot peppers; green beans with coriander and garlic; ginger cake; pineapple with fresh mint.
- Season 5 Episode 42: Nothing's Taboo
Littleneck clams; chicken supremes in parchment with roasted squash sauce and baby bok choy.
- Season 5 Episode 41: Heritage Brunch
Baked grits; fried apples; sweet milk griddle cakes; homemade sausage.
- Season 5 Episode 40: Lunchtime Luxury
Roast beef and couscous rolls; carrot and goat-cheese sandwiches with green olive tapenade; vegetable stir-fry.
- Season 5 Episode 39: Effortless Entertaining
Ted Allen from 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' joins Sara how to make stuffed rack of lamb, potato gratin and chocolate fondue.
- Season 5 Episode 38: Recipe for Romance
Stuffed rack of lamb; potato gratin; chocolate fondue.
- Season 5 Episode 37: Gone Fishing
Arctic char with roasted garlic; Parmesan and black-pepper polenta; sauteed broccoli rabe; chocolate souffle.
- Season 5 Episode 36: Low Carb, High Flavor
Microwave egg parmesan; Southwestern turkey salsa roll; crunchy Asian chicken salad; Tuscan chicken with tomato and basil relish.
- Season 5 Episode 35: Dinner and a Movie
Pan-seared steak and onions; baked beans.
- Season 5 Episode 34: Healthy Pleasures
Asian pear salad with pecans and blue cheese; marinated venison loin steaks with onions and sweet peppers.
- Season 5 Episode 33: Chef Cooks at Home
Five-spice pork ribs with smothered onions and spicy barbecue sauce; double Swiss roll.
- Season 5 Episode 32: Old South BBQ
Peach barbecue beans; vinegar sauce; barbecue chicken; barbecue rub.
- Season 5 Episode 31: Cooking With Kids
Waffled ham and cheese sandwiches; cheddar-stuffed turkey burgers; plum tart.
- Season 5 Episode 30: Simple Soups
- Season 5 Episode 29: Five Ingredients or Less
Roasted chicken with garlic; Parmesan and black pepper polenta; sauteed broccoli rabe; chocolate souffle.
- Season 5 Episode 28: Small Plates
Tonnato-stuffed eggs; grilled chicken kebabs.
- Season 5 Episode 27: Foolproof Dishes
Coq au vin; lasagna.
- Season 5 Episode 26: One Dish Meals
Moroccan-style roast Cornish hens with vegetables; spinach and cheese cannelloni.
- Season 5 Episode 25: Budget Gourmet
Blade steaks with mushrooms; deviled drumsticks; spaghetti with spicy tomato olive sauce.
- Season 5 Episode 24: The Wok
Shanghai-style pork and bean-sprouts; steamed salmon with lemon; Chinese chive and oil stir-fry.
- Season 5 Episode 23: Simple Sautes
Hungarian pork cutlets; sauteed chicken breasts stuffed with cheese and ham; lamb chops with white bean puree and red wine sauce.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Double Duty
Reuben loaf; cold Thai beef salad; chicken broccoli quiche.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Cab Fare
Fish baked with olives, parsley and garlic; fried rice with egg, sausage and apples.
- Season 5 Episode 20: Frozen Treats
Frozen drinks: strawberry daiquiri with honeydew melon; mocha rum parfaits.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Coffee Cookin'
Filet of beef roasted with coffee beans; double-chocolate mocha brownies; spicy red pork-and-bean chili.
- Season 5 Episode 18: Arthur Avenue
Capellini with clams; manicotti with marinara sauce; stuffed pork chops.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Hot and Spicy
Jerk chicken; Harissa; chicken and potato stew.
- Season 5 Episode 16: Butcher's Basic
Kofta kebabs; Korean beef; pork loin roulade.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Bridal Buffet
Cheddar chutney tea sandwiches; cheesecake squares; shrimp spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Shortcut Suppers: Rotisserie
Greek chicken stew; creamy corn and spinach enchiladas; butter chicken.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Russian Easter
Eggs stuffed with caviar; borscht with beef and pork; baked fresh ham with marinated pears.
- Season 5 Episode 12: International Pancakes
Creating an international menu at home.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Food to Go
Polenta stars; crispy Buffalo chicken and slaw.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Salads for Supper
Warm salad of grilled trout; Thai-style tomato and shrimp salad; chopped salad with feta, chickpeas and pita croutons.
- Season 5 Episode 9: American Bistro
Avocado and orange salad with honey and ginger dressing; gratin of artichoke and Swiss chard; sear-roasted rib steak with garlic butter.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Cookie Class
Basic butter cookies; brownie squares; caramel pecan cookies; petite lemon curd cookies.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Spectacular Serving
Blue cheese foam with port wine reduction; red, gold, white and candy-striped beets; watermelon cube.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Five Ingredients or Less
Chilled mango and cucumber soup; grilled pork tenderloin with mojo sauce; mashed yucca with garlic; banana coconut pudding.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Fresh and Healthy
Mustard pepper salmon with red wine sauce; warm roasted mushroom and feta salad; rum and ricotta tiramisu.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Mother's Day Brunch
Ham and manchego cheese roulade; cheese sandwich souffle; Southwestern egg bake.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Chef Cooks at Home
Recipes from famous chefs.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Effortless Entertaining
Pretzels; chile-rubbed sirloin; green chile nachos; ranch dip with vegetables.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Stylish Sandwiches
Sandwiches: meatball with red beet relish; pickled Arctic char with horseradish cream and lemon; marinated cucumber.
Sara's Secrets: Season 4 (2003 - 2005)
- Season 4 Episode 93: Pasta Pronto
Crispy broccoli with capellini in broth; herbed spaetzle; spaghetti alla carbonara.
- Season 4 Episode 92: Amazing Grains
Greek grain salad; roasted polenta with garden vegetables; semolina crema.
- Season 4 Episode 91: Melting Pot
Mafe; samosas; Ethiopian fruit salad.
- Season 4 Episode 90: Tricks of the Trade
Ganache; truffles; chocolate sauce; Campton Place hot chocolate; creamy caramel.
- Season 4 Episode 89: Caribbean Cooking
Steamed flying fish; cou-cou; Bohl Jol.
- Season 4 Episode 88: California Cookin'
Sweet pear and gorgonzola salad with watercress, walnuts and orange-flower honey; plate-cooked fish paillard with ginger, garlic and tomatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 87: Effortless Entertaining: Super Bowl Party
Winter tomato sauce; baked ziti with mushrooms, peppers and parmesan; make your own salad with lemon garlic dressing.
- Season 4 Episode 86: Romantic Rendezvous
Duck; warm cabbage with bacon and gorgonzola; Coeurs à la Crème.
- Season 4 Episode 85: Cook Today, Serve Tomorrow
Braised lamb shanks with white beans.
- Season 4 Episode 84: You Asked for It
Chicken tortilla soup; Sloppy Joes; cheesecake.
- Season 4 Episode 83: Spectacular Serving
Truffled roasted chicken with baby pumpkin parmesan risotto and glazed onions.
- Season 4 Episode 82: Dinner in a Dash
Pork chops with mustard crumbs; orzo with feta, green beans and tomatoes; corn bread pudding.
- Season 4 Episode 81: Budget Gourmet: Grind it Up!
Turkey burgers with tomato corn salsa; meatballs.
- Season 4 Episode 80: Pub Grub
Colcannon soup; Kilmore Quay Fisherman's Pie; oatmeal strawberry-apple crumble.
- Season 4 Episode 79: Soup for Supper
Soup: Spanish white bean, kale and chorizo; garlic lover's with cheese and white wine.
- Season 4 Episode 77: Shortorder Secrets
Waffle house souffleed omelet with hashbrowns; Adam and Eve on a Raft.
- Season 4 Episode 76: Everyday Jamaican
Chicken rundown; plantain cakes; sweet-potato pudding.
- Season 4 Episode 75: Late Night Sandwiches
Sandwiches that are perfect as a midnight snack.
- Season 4 Episode 74: Bread Basics
Easy bread recipes.
- Season 4 Episode 73: Tastes of Greece
Authentic Greek recipes.
- Season 4 Episode 72: Spice It Up!
Lamb with whole spices and onions; Cincinnati-style chili.
- Season 4 Episode 71: Memorable Meals
Fried Ipswich clams with fried lemons and tartar sauce; grilled eggplant, tomato and feta stacks; pork and potatoes with orange juice and cola.
- Season 4 Episode 70: Slimmed Down Classics
Shrimp and andouille jambalaya; filet mignon grillades and grits; brandy milk punch.
- Season 4 Episode 69: Nuts for Peanuts
Pan-seared salmon with ginger-lime sauce and peanuts; chicken wings in peanut sauce; peanut-butter cupcakes.
- Season 4 Episode 68: Cooking for One
Orecchiette with broccoli and chickpeas; halibut in a Sicilian sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 67: Fisherman's Catch
White fish fillets; sweet and sour monkfish.
- Season 4 Episode 66: Family Favorites
Onion dip; rib roast with cranberry-apricot stuffing; butternut squash; apple and onion galette.
- Season 4 Episode 65: Favorite Thanksgiving Sides
Sweet potatoes in orange cups; sweet cranberry chutney.
- Season 4 Episode 64: Spectacular Serving
Puree of celeriac soup with glazed celeriac and curried apples; Maine diver scallops with butternut squash, prosciutto and orange rind vapor.
- Season 4 Episode 63: Moroccan Dinner
Cornish hen vermicelli; eggplant salad; watercress and butter lettuce Moroccan salad.
- Season 4 Episode 62: Holiday Cookies
Sugar cookies; gingerbread people.
- Season 4 Episode 61: Retro Desserts: Joann's Grandma's Baking
Jelly roll; blackout cake.
- Season 4 Episode 60: Jacques Pepin
Basic French cooking techniques from Jacques Pepin.
- Season 4 Episode 59: All About Maple Syrup
Maple pumpkin pots de créme; maple almond brittle; spice-crusted ham with maple mustard sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 58: Guilt-Free Gourmet
Scallops, okra and tomatoes in a coconut curry sauce; coffee toffee pie.
- Season 4 Episode 57: All About Vanilla
Vanilla cornbread; vanilla sugar; vanilla thins; honey vanilla rice-pudding créme brulee.
- Season 4 Episode 56: Shortcut Suppers
Chicken and artichoke parmesan heros; gnocchi with roasted red pepper sauce; stromboli.
- Season 4 Episode 55: Turkey Day Transformations
Turkey nachos; hot browns; turkey hash.
- Season 4 Episode 54: Quick Picking
Quick cucumber pickles with rye bread and cheese; cranberry black pepper chutney; pickled butternut squash with sage.
- Season 4 Episode 53: Budget Gourmet: Chicken
Chicken in vinegar; Chicken Francese; Asian chicken; water chestnut patties.
- Season 4 Episode 52: Holiday Breads
Art of bread baking.
- Season 4 Episode 51: Festival of Lights: Hannukah
Spiced roast goast with dried fruit pan sauce; orange currant noodle kugel.
- Season 4 Episode 50: Chefs Cook at Home
Herb-marinated rack of lamb; rosemary-scented potato gnocchi; stuffed tomatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 49: Country Classics
Tips for creating great tasting country classics at home.
- Season 4 Episode 48: American Wine and Cheese Party
Kumquat-peppercorn compote with sheep's milk cheese; cheddar-Parmesan crackers; apricot coins.
- Season 4 Episode 47: Harvest Dinner: Thanksgiving
Roast turkey with sauerkraut; baked acorn squash with mustard and honey; creamed spinach with shallots.
- Season 4 Episode 46: Low Country Cooking
Shrimp and tada salad; homegrown collards; fried crab rice; bread pudding.
- Season 4 Episode 45: Five Ingredients or Less: Kielbasa Casserole
Potato, kale and kielbasa casserole; chicken divan with almonds.
- Season 4 Episode 44: Five Ingredients or Less
Cider-braised pork shoulder; couscous with apricots; caramelized oranges; coconut crisps.
- Season 4 Episode 43: Meatless Meals
Meals featuring vegetables.
- Season 4 Episode 42: Eye on Pie
Pate brisee; traditional pumpkin pie; pear cranberry crostata.
- Season 4 Episode 41: New England Classics
Fish chowder; baked stuffed haddock; boiled lobster; coffee milk.
- Season 4 Episode 40: All About Russet Potatoes
Garlic roasted potato skins; mashed potato cakes; scrambled egg, potato and bacon tostadas.
- Season 4 Episode 39: Slimmed Down Classics
Grits and sausage casserole; stuffed French toast; sour-cream coffee-cake.
- Season 4 Episode 38: Supper in Seconds
Macaroni lasagna; Dijon baked chicken with rice and broccoli.
- Season 4 Episode 37: Midnight Buffet
Roast tenderloin of beef with cornichon tarragon sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 36: All Star Entertaining
Baltimore Orioles Crabcakes; Seattle Mariners Ichi-Rolls; Anaheim Angels Yucatan Taquitos; Chicago Cubs Hot Dogs.
- Season 4 Episode 35: All Hallows Bash
Squash soup with pumpernickel witches; mussels alla diavola; ghostly panna cottas.
- Season 4 Episode 34: Singapore Sensations
Singapore chili prawns; Hainanese chicken rice.
- Season 4 Episode 33: Effortless Entertaining; Cocktail Party
Easy entertaining tips.
- Season 4 Episode 32: New World Cuisine
Poulet a la Creole; red rice; black bean, tropical fruit and queso blanco salsa.
- Season 4 Episode 31: Ethnic Cuisine: Latin America
Caramel coconut flan; seared halibut with rice and black beans.
- Season 4 Episode 30: Alfresco Favorites
Fun and easy alfresco treats.
- Season 4 Episode 29: DIY Dinners
Spicy curly tortilla chips; vegetable and bean chili; chicken in green chili sauce; frozen margaritas.
- Season 4 Episode 28: Country Brunch
Simple summer brunch.
- Season 4 Episode 27: Shortcut Supper
Antipasti; potato frittata; mixed green salad.
- Season 4 Episode 26: Cakeman Raven
- Season 4 Episode 25: Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
Grilled halibut; tomato salad; succotash.
- Season 4 Episode 24: Founder's Feast
Poached salmon with tarragon sauce; purple potatoes; berry tart with ginger cream.
- Season 4 Episode 23: Pot Luck Contest
Southwestern pot luck favorites.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Girls at the Grill
Grilled antipasto with mezzo soprano sauce; grilled banana split sundae.
- Season 4 Episode 21: RX for Recipes
Easy and healthy recipes.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Five Ingredients or Less
A delicious dinner with five ingredients or fewer.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Effortless Entertaining
Tomato pie; layered white bean, tuna and vegetable salad; grilled leaks with herbed vinaigrette.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Simply Shaker
Lima beans and pork chops; ginger beets; apple pie.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Sensational Sides
Grilled sweet potatoes with lime cilantro vinaigrette; fresh okra with tomatoes and ginger; creamy corn with chives.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Everyday Italian
Farfalle with pignole, prosciutto and spinach; chicken cacciatore.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Beer Tasting
Beer ribs; quesadillas; grilled masala chicken wings.
- Season 4 Episode 14: More Meatless Meals
Giant stuffed artichokes; polenta with leeks and gorgonzola; pink grapefruit sorbet.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Gadgets Galore; Ice Cream
Vanilla bean ice cream; black and white sundaes; sky-high layered ice cream cake.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Everyday Mexican
Simple Mexican recipes.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Sara's Favorite Restaurant Dishes
Dishes from Sara's favorite restaurants.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Farm Fresh
Greek zucchini cakes; cauliflower pie.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Pasta Pronto
Linguine alle vongole; penne with slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Chicken Salads
Chicken 'club' salad; Asian chicken salad with cellophane noodles.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Berry Best
Blueberry summer pudding; strawberry compote; white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Burger Basics
Moist and juicy burger; chickpea walnut burger; yellow-fin tuna burger with ginger/mustard glaze.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Chefs Cook at Home
Marinated lamb kebabs with chili-roasted red pepper soup.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Vegetarian and Carnivore
Chicken and vegetable curry; spinach and cheese strata.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Grilled Sandwiches
Monte Cristo; chicken breast sandwich; dried tomato and mozzarella panini.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Heat Beater Sauces
Minted pea sauce; yellow tomato coulis; miso vinaigrette; low country aioli.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Poach It!
Black sea bass and mussels a la nage; poule au pot.
Sara's Secrets: Season 3 (2002 - 2003)
- Season 3 Episode 72: Shortcut Suppers
Butternut squash soup with croutons; fresh fettuccine with pulled rotisserie chicken; pesto and roasted peppers; peach and blueberry cobbler.
- Season 3 Episode 71: All About Avocadoes and Pineapples
Pineapple-avocado salsa; pineapple upside-down cake.
- Season 3 Episode 70: Submarine
The U.S. Navy adopts Sara for the day.
- Season 3 Episode 69: You Can Please Everyone
Pork chops cordon bleu; roasted garlic and basil smashed potatoes; chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches.
- Season 3 Episode 68: Soups
Gingery chicken broth with wonton ravioli; soupe au pistou; cheddar cheese soup.
- Season 3 Episode 67: Weekday Wraps
Grilled eggplant wraps with lemon aïoli; shredded pork wraps with cole slaw; black bean, spinach and mushroom burritos.
- Season 3 Episode 66: International Noodles
Pad Thai; sopa secea de fideos; soba soup with spinach and tofu.
- Season 3 Episode 65: Cooking for One
Grilled open-faced vegetable, pesto and mozzarella sandwiches; gumbo with red beans; tarragon souffléd omelet.
- Season 3 Episode 64: Steakhouse Dinner
Shrimp cocktail; grilled porterhouse steaks; creamed spinach.
- Season 3 Episode 63: All About Dried Herbs
Shiitake-crusted chicken with creamed mushrooms; grilled lemon prawns with tzatziki.
- Season 3 Episode 62: Old Fashioned Desserts
Lemon meringue pie; chocolate mousse; crepes Suzette.
- Season 3 Episode 61: Five Ingredients or Less
Bacon-wrapped trout with rosemary; crisp rosemary potatoes; tarte tartin.
- Season 3 Episode 60: Spectacular Serving
Red snapper with braised rosemary; new potatoes; garlic confit; crushed white bean brushette with white truffle oil and seared marinated shrimp.
- Season 3 Episode 59: Simple Salutes
Blackened fish with tartar sauce; sauteed pork loin with mustard and grapes.
- Season 3 Episode 58: Gadgets Galore: Toaster Oven
Fish en papillote with julienned vegetables and truffle oil; mini meat loaves; strawberry rhubarb cobbler with gingerbread biscuit topping.
- Season 3 Episode 57: Double Duty
Black bean cakes with spicy cilantro sauce; pistachio-crusted salmon cakes; chicken/sweet potato croquettes with cranberry apple salsa.
- Season 3 Episode 56: Slimmed Down Classics
Low-fat Thousand Island dressing; chicken pot pie with chive mashed potatoes; dried cherry and raisin pudding.
- Season 3 Episode 55: Spring Sides
Sugar snap peas with ginger and garlic; steamed radishes with lemon-dill butter.
- Season 3 Episode 54: Greek Easter
Roasted leg of lamb with saffron and olive salsa; chicken soup with egg-lemon sauce; spinach pie.
- Season 3 Episode 53: International Breakfast
Eggs baked in red wine; grits with tasso.
- Season 3 Episode 52: Chefs Cook at Home
Two master chefs show what types of food they cook at home.
- Season 3 Episode 51: Effortless Entertaining
Endive and Roquefort spirals with creamy walnut vinaigrette; salmon in phyllo with peperoncini and smoked salmon stuffing.
- Season 3 Episode 50: Spring Celebration
Jicama slices with avocado and crab salad; steamed chicken rice balls with dipping sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 49: Ragu
Different types of ragu.
- Season 3 Episode 48: Pot Luck: Taste of Home
Lemon meringue pie; chocolate mousse; Crepes Suzette.
- Season 3 Episode 47: All About Turkey
Southeast Asian-style turkey burgers with pickled cucumbers; Parmesan-coated turkey cutlets; turkey wings.
- Season 3 Episode 46: Meatless Meals
Mixed greens with dried cranberries and toasted pecans; classic mock meatloaf; egg noodles with garlic herbs.
- Season 3 Episode 45: Latin Dinner With Anthony Lamas
Feijoada; shrimp ceviche.
- Season 3 Episode 44: Entertaining on a Shoestring
Simple menus for entertaining on a budget.
- Season 3 Episode 43: Food and Wine Pairing With Michael Green
Michael Green helps Sara pick out the perfect wine to go with twice-baked goat cheese souffles, crispy roast duck and poached pears.
- Season 3 Episode 42: Everyday Asian
Grilled lemongrass pork; rice vermicelli; fish dipping sauce; banana and coconut milk soup.
- Season 3 Episode 41: One Pot Wonders: Boeuf a la Bourguignonne
Classic beef stew from Burgundy.
- Season 3 Episode 40: French Sunday Lunch With Jean Luc Kiefer
Arugula salad with aged gouda, praline and whole-grain mustard dressing; almond pear clafouti.
- Season 3 Episode 39: Fireside Dinner
Caramelized leek soup; crisp duck breast with pink peppercorn sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 38: Foolproof Presentation Tips
Black-bottom caramel pudding; sherried cream of portobello mushroom soup.
- Season 3 Episode 37: Chili Championship
Pleasing a hungry crowd with a bowl of chili.
- Season 3 Episode 36: Simple Seafood
Marinated shrimp kebab; cod and littleneck clams in an almond tomato sauce; lemony sole with green olives, bacon and capers.
- Season 3 Episode 35: All About Chilies
Pepper vinegar; grilled chicken wings with gai yang sauce; rajas con crema.
- Season 3 Episode 34: Hors d'Oeuvres Party
A party serving only hors d'oeuvres.
- Season 3 Episode 33: Cooking With Kids
Baby egg rolls with soy sesame dipping sauce; chicken scaloppine with fresh tomato.
- Season 3 Episode 32: Everyday Caribbean
Jerk chicken; rice and peas; baked plantains; palm heart salad.
- Season 3 Episode 31: Halloween Brunch
Foolproof hors d'oeuvres for a festive brunch.
- Season 3 Episode 30: California Cooking
Creamy fennel soup with herb salad; Magret of Duck with fig and shallot compote; almond crumb cookie and sorbet.
- Season 3 Episode 29: Dinner With Friends
Chicken tamales; seven-layer salad with dill caper dressing; tropical upside down cake.
- Season 3 Episode 28: Thanksgiving Alternatives
Oysters with crème fraîche; lemon and tarragon; salad of wild rice, chanterelle, dried fruit; leg of venison with cider-baked apples.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Dim Sum Party
Lobster potsticker; nori-sesame shrimp toast; Shanghai sticky rice siu mai.
- Season 3 Episode 26: Cooking for a Crowd
Skirt steak fajitas with lime and black pepper; roasted tomatillo salsa; rice, bean and corn salad; grilled bell peppers with criolla sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 25: East Indian Dinner
Indian-spiced eggplant; palak paneer.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Chocolate Desserts
Chocolate date cake with coconut cognac sauce; peppermint hot chocolate; chocolate-raspberry truffle.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Chefs Cooks at Home
Preparing a fancy meal at home: cod with wax beans; chorizo and soy-cherry sauce; portobello and eggplant tart.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Market Basket
Making use of fresh produce from the market; mesclun and ricotta salata on grilled garlic toast; red lentil soup; thin apple tartlets.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Eating Right
Healthy food that tastes good: ranch dressing; chicken pot-au-feu; espresso cake.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Quick and Easy Breads
Irish soda bread; brother's bread; apricot, orange, cranberry bread; Christmas morning cinnamon buns.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Melting Pot Meals
Diverse cultures: Greek salad; shrimp in coconut/mustard sauce; zabaglione.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Everyday Chinese
Stir-fried beans with tomato and basil; green beans with wild mushrooms; stir-fried Asian eggplant.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Pot Luck
Ham, fontina and spinach; bread pudding; Spanish-style chicken with saffron rice.
- Season 3 Episode 16: All About Peanut Butter
Chicken sates with spicy peanut sauce; frozen peanut butter pie; Elvis sandwich.
- Season 3 Episode 15: International Sandwiches
Culinary journey of the world.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Just Say Cheese
Building a menu around cheese; chili relleno; onion soup with cheese; deep-dish sausage and tomato pizza.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Five Ingredients or Less
Romaine-wrapped halibut; pickled cucumber and red cabbage; roasted spiced sweet potatoes; chocolate with orange caramel sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 12: All-American Breakfast
Almond/coconut granola; cornmeal and currants; griddlecakes with apple/cinnamon syrup.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Taqueria Night
Fish tacos; shredded beef flautas; picadillo tostadas.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Gadgets Galore
Making cooking fun by using basic kitchen gadgets.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cooking in a Shoebox
Turkey scaloppine with capers; rigatoni with eggplant, tomato and ricotta.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Cooking for One
Grilled New York strip steak with salsa verde; orzo with tomatoes and arugula; chocolate raspberry icebox cake.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Sunday Pot Roast
Beer-braised brisket with root vegetables.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Holiday Cake
Sara makes a Buche de Noel.
- Season 3 Episode 5: All About Chicken
Lavender and thyme roasted poussins; Filipino-style chicken; Thai-style green curry chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Savory Pies
Savory pies for dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Cooking Ahead
Sara cooks for today and saves leftovers for tomorrow: lamb and eggplant patitsio; six-hour pork roast.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Cold Weather Soup
Roasted kabobocha squash soup with pancetta and sage; French lentil soup with sausage; smoked salmon chowder with lemon pepper crackers.
- Season 3 Episode 1: One Dish Wonders
Pork and hominy stew with red chilies; lamb with prunes; apricots and vegetables.
Sara's Secrets: Season 2 (2002 - 2003)
- Season 2 Episode 88: All About Lily's
Oven-fried onion rings; herbed Vidalia onion tea sandwiches, leek and potato grain; goat cheese and onion tarts.
- Season 2 Episode 87: Basics of Herbs
Herbal tea; spiced mushroom with herbs; spaghetti with endives and anchovies; roasted pork tenderloin with sage and cornbread crust.
- Season 2 Episode 86: Quick and Easy Pasta
Spaghetti with broccoli; brie and walnuts; baked orzo with shrimp; tomato sauce and feta; eggplant timballo with cavatelli.
- Season 2 Episode 85: Weeknight Warriors
Oven-fried chicken; steam-sauteed green beans with almond and parsley; chocolate cake.
- Season 2 Episode 84: Fisherman's Catch
Grilled bell peppers with criolla sauce; old fashioned potato salad; hazelnut crusted trout.
- Season 2 Episode 83: Sunday Dinner with Aunt Fannie
Macaroni with meatballs and braciole in tomato sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 82: All Fired Up
Bacon wrapped scallops tournedos with summer succotash; grilled giant pork chops; grilled giant porterhouse.
- Season 2 Episode 81: Perfecting Vinaigrette
Basic vinaigrette; roast halibut with tomato; capers and olive vinaigrette; grilled chicken with mustard dill sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 80: Gadgets Galore
Garlic bread; layered cobb salad; roasted apricot sorbet.
- Season 2 Episode 79: Tempting Tarts
Tomato tart; gooseberry-blueberry tartlets.
- Season 2 Episode 78: All About Cheesecakes
Sour cream cheesecake; unbaked lemon and almond cheesecake.
- Season 2 Episode 77: Feelin' Good
Cold noodle salad; Napa cabbage wrapped monkfish with ponzu sauce; pecan tart.
- Season 2 Episode 76: Impromptu Dinner Party
Red caviar dip; white bean dip; endive spears stuffed with herbed goat cheese; roast haddock with roasted garlic.
- Season 2 Episode 75: Terrace Lunch
Lunch on the terrace.
- Season 2 Episode 74: Celebrating Tomatoes
Crunchy fried green tomatoes; tomatoes tartins; heirloom tomato tart.
- Season 2 Episode 73: Berry Best
Strawberry daiquiri with honeydew melon; raspberry tart May; blueberry and nectarine buckle.
- Season 2 Episode 72: Warm Weather Soups
Cold curried carrot and coconut milk soup; cucumber soup with wasabi-avocado cream; poblano vichyssoise with lime.
- Season 2 Episode 71: Dinner in Twenty Minutes
Pork medallions with balsamic honey glaze; couscous with scallions; steamed broccoli with brown butter.
- Season 2 Episode 70: Four Star Dessert Party
Espresso chocolate chip angel food cake with banana napolean rum cream.
- Season 2 Episode 69: Four Star Entertaining
Smoked salmon rolls with arugula; braised short ribs with red wine; prune plum and walnut butter cake.
- Season 2 Episode 68: Midsummer Swedish Buffet
Gravlax club sandwich; herring sushi with black mustard and champagne-infused strawberry soup.
- Season 2 Episode 67: Retro Cocktail Party
Frankfurters in mustard-caraway pastry; grilled Swedish meatball kebabs; hot crab, artichoke and jalapeño dip with pita; blue cheese, port and walnut spread.
- Season 2 Episode 66: Portuguese Dinner
Black olive pate; olive sauteed almonds; clams in a cataplana casa velha; green beans with coriander and garlic; caramelized flan.
- Season 2 Episode 65: Elegant Soiree
Lobster and mango cocktail; roasted red pepper salad; roasted-potato salad; fillet of beef with Asian sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 64: Chicken Three Ways
Spicy fried chicken cutlets; coriander and mustard seed chicken; chicken scarpariello.
- Season 2 Episode 63: Double Duty
Minted orange and fennel salad; spaghetti pie with broccoli rabe and paella fried rice.
- Season 2 Episode 62: Five Ingredient Wonders
Garlic dijon skirt steak; sole goujons with paprika salt; almond macaroons.
- Season 2 Episode 61: Three Dinners in One
Grilled garlic chicken; cilantro infused chicken sandwiches; spicy tortilla soup.
- Season 2 Episode 60: Skewer It
Shrimp and shiitake kebabs; lamp and pepper kebabs; sesame beef and scallion kebabs.
- Season 2 Episode 59: Dinner en Surprise
Salmon papillotes with fennel; potatoes and olives; baked Alaska.
- Season 2 Episode 58: Romantic Sailboat Picnic
Beet and walnut salad; asparagus; prosciutto and goat cheese galettes; cheery tomato; ricotta galettes.
- Season 2 Episode 57: Crazy About Couscous
Couscous: Vietnamese salad; with asparagus; mango mousse.
- Season 2 Episode 56: Quick Sauces
Mayonnaise sauces: basil; curry; wasabi dip; herb butter; mustard butter.
- Season 2 Episode 55: Celebrations
Stuffed salmon in a pastry; ham with peach garnish; raspberry sherbet with raspberry sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 54: Quick Breads
Fast breads for a simple dinner; muffins; caraway popovers; cheddar pecan crisps.
- Season 2 Episode 53: All About Cheese
Using cheese for dinner; salt-and-pepper shrimp with blue cheese; goat cheese and walnut souffles; chipotle-cheese fondue.
- Season 2 Episode 52: Vegetarian
Vegetarian dinner; zucchini sticks; olive dip; salad of shaved artichokes; summer Jersey vegetables.
- Season 2 Episode 51: Lasagne Three Ways
Three lasagnes: meat, vegetarian, combination.
- Season 2 Episode 50: Basics of Meat
Meat-filled dinner; shiitake/beef stroganoff; blade steaks; herb wine sauce; grilled London broil.
- Season 2 Episode 49: Real Simple
Chili-roasted cod; sweet potato chowder; fish cakes; chipotle cream.
- Season 2 Episode 48: Appetizers for Dinner
Melon; arugula and serrano ham; smoked paprika dressing; clams oreganata; roasted asparagus; red onion and quesadillas.
- Season 2 Episode 47: Lemons Every Way
Whole wheat spaghetti with greens; lemons and ginger; pork tenderloin; lemon pudding.
- Season 2 Episode 46: Wok This Way
Pork slices in hoisin sauce; Malaysian potatoes and green beans; steamed mussels in curry broth.
- Season 2 Episode 45: Quick Chicken Dishes
Deviled chicken wings; red-cooked chicken; paprika chicken.
- Season 2 Episode 44: Mediterranean Mezza Table
Grilled zucchini; garlic rosemary shrimp; broiled tomatoes with feta and oregano; fried cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 43: Fabulous Desserts
Tropical fruit crumble; deep chocolate pudding; polenta crostinia.
- Season 2 Episode 42: Stuffed Vegetables
Stuffed vegetables; artichokes; stuffed eggplant; roasted peppers stuffed.
- Season 2 Episode 41: One-Pot Meal
Colombian chicken, corn, potato stew; buttermilk; sautéed bananas.
- Season 2 Episode 40: Casual Entertaining
Orange/chili noodles; chili/lemongrass prawns; mango tart.
- Season 2 Episode 39: Five Ingredient Dishes
Pasta with asparagus-lemon sauce; braised chicken; oven-poached fish.
- Season 2 Episode 38: Romantic Dinner
Lamb chops; spiced tomatoes and onions; cauliflower with ginger and mustard seeds; spiced basmati rice.
- Season 2 Episode 37: Seafood in a Snap
Quick seafood recipes; whole red snapper baked in salt; salsa verde; herb-crusted sauteed salmon fillets.
- Season 2 Episode 36: Dinner at the Beach
Cornmeal-crusted soft-shell crabs; sweet-potato latkes; sugar-snap peas.
- Season 2 Episode 35: Pounding Out Dinner
Turkey cutlets Milanese; watercress salad; scallopini.
- Season 2 Episode 34: Corn Every Way
- Season 2 Episode 33: Seafood Sandwiches
Using your favorite seafood for a sandwich; Nicoise Tuna sandwich; lobster roll.
- Season 2 Episode 32: Mexican Night
Beef fajitas; guacamole; frozen margarita.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Bistro Dinner
Easy Bistro food; frisee salad; poached quail eggs; steak au poivre; spicy french fries.
- Season 2 Episode 30: Main Course Salads
Salads for the main course.
- Season 2 Episode 29: It's in a Mold
Molded desserts; Burnt Orange Panacotta; lemon madelines with lemon vodka syrup.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Paella Fiesta
Gazpacho; paella valenciana; Sangria.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Rice for Supper
Smoked sausage jambalaya; crunchy vegetable and brown rice salad; southwestern rice with cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Quick Pasta Sauces
Presto marinara sauces; cavatelli with sauteed broccoli; marinated-roasted red peppers; antipasto platter.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Easy Desserts
Individual blueberry-coconut pound cakes; lemon pudding cake; berry syrup.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Everyday Vegetarian
Salt and pepper edamame; easy zucchini; tomato and cheese tart; ten-minute chilaquiles.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Grill Pan
Salt-fried rib-eye steaks; grilled scallops; curried tomato coulis; nectarine blueberry cobbler.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Quick and Easy Sides
Roasted fries; sauteed radishes; watercress; peas with spinach; shallots.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Accent on Flavor
New accents for cooking; roasted asparagus; slow-roasted tomatoes; pepper-crusted steak; buttermilk masked potatoes.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Pot Pies
Pork pot pie with cornbread crust; basic pot pie recipe.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Getting Organized
Organizing a kitchen; caraway-crusted pork chops; braised escarole with apples; sweet-potato puree.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Taters, Taters, Taters
Potatoes stuffed with spinach; potato-green chile gratin; all-American potato salad.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Five Ingredient Wonders
Olive-stuffed chicken with almonds; mussels with potatoes and spinach.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Blue Plate Specials
Meatloaf; iceberg lettuce wedges; rum-raisin rice pudding.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Slow Cooking
Slow cooking; skirt steak; cipollini onions; braised lamb.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Secrets to Simple Sautes
Shrimp and scallops with Asian eggplant; turkey cutlets in pan salsa.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Fast and Fabulous Fish
Updated fish recipes; Chinese-style steamed halibut; baked swordfish; sole meuniere.
- Season 2 Episode 12: One Pot Meals
Cooking in one pot; roast cornish hens; baked pasta with tomatoes.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Better Burgers
Barbecue pork burgers; coleslaw; guacamole hamburgers.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Cooking for One
Chocolate rum pudding; baby greens with goat cheese; cauliflower puree; roasted striped bass.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Shortcuts to Success
Simple meals; chicken alfredo; asparagus; Caesar salad.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Soup as Supper
Sweet and sour thai and chicken soup; buttermilk dumplings.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Sandwich Sensations
Fancy sandwiches; fried oyster Po' Boys; hot antipasto heroes; hot turkey sandwiches.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Make Your Own T.V. Dinner
Cheddar/ham/chutney bites; baked halibut; rutabaga/potato.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Breaksfast for Dinner
Fried eggs over lentil salad; asparagus gruyere; tarragon-souffleed omelet.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Double Duty
One ingredient to make two dishes; shrimp-fried rice; pasta pizza; pepper ham; potato hash browns.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Feasts From the Freezer
Using frozen leftovers; spinach red pepper; feta quiche; roasted chicken; refried bean tortillas.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Feasts From the Fridge
Cornmeal-crusted chicken cutlets; marinated salmon; sauteed corn and green peppers.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Always on Hand
Simple, complete meals with accessible items; spaghetti with white beans and tuna; polenta with artichoke ragout; mushroom risotto.
Sara's Secrets: Season 1 (2001 - 2002)
- Season 1 Episode 26: Express Lane Gourmet
Buffalo pierogies; ham steak pineapple; broccoli slaw; sweet potato salad; berries and cream crepes.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Budget Gourmet
Chilled beet soup with chives; potato crusted codfish fillets; honey-poached pears.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Dinner Under Wraps
Egg rolls; veal ravioli; slow-roasted tomato sauce; apricot dumplings.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Chef's Secrets
Red pepper and garlic dip; cucumber yogurt dip; spiced pita toasts; white bean skordalia; chicken.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Open House Entertaining
Tomato and ricotta salata Bruschetta; fillet of beef; New York Cheesecake.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Thanksgiving
Pear, Stilton and Chicory salad with crispy chestnuts; Braised turkey breast with Madeira Sauce; Pumpkin Flan.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Tapas Party
Sherried mushroom empanadas; paprika back ribs; garlic shrimp.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Pizza Party
Proscuitto and arugula pizza; stuffed-crust pizza; calzone with cheese, sausage and roasted red peppers.
- Season 1 Episode 18: A Wine Pairing Dinner Party
Vegetable Tempura; braised short ribs; baked apples with apricot and walnut stuffing.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Surprise Holiday Guests
Toasted mixed nuts; chestnut soup; cranberry upside-down cake.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Special Occasion Dinner
Mushroom Consomme; duck a l'orange; duchess potatoes; chocolate raspberry souffle.
- Season 1 Episode 15: One Cake Fits All
Frosted devil's food cake and cupcakes; ganache-covered petit fours.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Unexpected Guests
Tomato and garlic soup; black skillet cornbread; dried fruit compote.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Cinderella Dishes
Thyme-roasted eye round; lamb chops; weiner schnitzel la holstein.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Low Fat Fooled Ya
Caesar salad; seared salmon fillet; creamed spinach; apple strudel.
- Season 1 Episode 11: A Chef's Palette
Spicy shrimp; tomato chutney sauce; grilled tandoori-spiced chicken breasts.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Sunday Night Supper
Lentil soup with ham and potatoes; spinach salad; cream biscuits.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Do You Fondue
Three cheese fondue.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Trompe L'Oeil Food Gifts
Marzipan fruits; cigarette cookies; meringue mushrooms.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Complete Make Ahead Brunch
Blueberry French toast; bacon twists; melons in vanilla lime syrup.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Two Birthday Parties in One
Taco cones; chicken wing drumsticks; train cake.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Tantalizing Tarts
Tarts: French apple; strawberry and frangipane phylo; plum and apricot puff.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Romantic Dinner for Two
Rack of lamb; scallop salad; creme brulee.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Dinner Party of Miniatures
Miniature pumpkin soup; mini Beef Wellingtons; individual cranberry-apple deep dish pies.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Perfect Luncheon
Composed salad; crispy potato rings.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Imporomptu Hors D'oeuvres
Turnovers; Napoleons; baked mini-bread cups; scrambled eggs with smoked salmon; mini-custard cups.
Sara's Secrets: Special (2002)
Sara's Secrets: Other Episodes
- Latino Shortcuts
Prepare an entire Latino meal in record time with tips from chef Juventino Avila.