Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Season 5 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 5 Episode 14: Tea Party
Ham and egg tea sandwiches; wanton cups with tuna salad; chocolate truffles; iced chamomile cooler; nicoise salad.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Hearty Holiday
Short ribs; mushroom walnut tarts; ginger spice cake.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Affordable Entertaining
Beef satay; hot and sweet chicken; radish and cucumber slaw; banana fritters.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Aunt Sandy's Harvest Feast
Roasted turkey with citrus butter; country bread stuffing; leek mashed potatoes; pumpkin tiramisu.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Smartly Southern
Shrimp and grits; roasted corn and bean salad; brown sugar corn meal cake; lemon berry zingers.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Family Kitchen
Pepperoni and cheese casserole; white bean Caesar salad with herb garlic bread; s'more tart.
- Season 5 Episode 8: More Than Meat and Potatoes
Garlic and mustard pork roast; potato and onion tart; spiced apple.
- Season 5 Episode 7: City Tailgate Favorites
Philly cheese steaks; Cincinnati chili; New York cheesecake cookies.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Going Global
Spanish chicken with spicy lemon rice; salt and pepper calamari; mocha mousse.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Family Feast
Brown sugar glazed ham; root vegetable au gratin; pineapple paradise cocktail.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Seasonally Simple
Grilled vegetable panini; chicken and corn chowder; peachy pear cocktail; chicken and ratatouille pasta.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Easy Al Fresco
Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken; spicy sausage with Tuscan beans; peaches and cream cups.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Weeknight Wonders
Asian sloppy Joes; skillet fried rice; stuffed cabbage rolls.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Flash in the Pan
Pan seared chicken with roasted tomato sauce; beans and bacon macaroni; blueberries Foster; French bean stew.Tuesday 21st May 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 4 Episode 12: German Fest
Chicken schnitzel with mushroom sauce and parsley dumplings; peach strudel; sparkling apple cider; German dumpling soup.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Cuban
Cuban sandwiches with plantain chips and chicken and rice; tres leches cake; mojitos; rice cakes with cilantro sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Big Easy
Chicken jambalaya; grilled catfish cakes with creamy remoulade; cherries jubilee ice cream; Mardi Gras cocktail.
- Season 4 Episode 9: State Fair Food
Corn dogs with sweet mustard; garlic fries; zesty grilled corn on the cob; funnel cakes with strawberry sauce; cherry cola floats; corn salsa.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Mediterranean Meals
Moussaka; spinach and pasta pie; walnut raisin tartlets; rosemary lemon spritzer; spinach mushroom pasta.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Slow Cooker
Braised beef tacos; spicy fajita soup; hot buttered cider; banana chocolate crumble.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Tex- Mex
Grilled Tex Mex pork chops; no beans beef chili; spicy and sweet cornbread; mango margarita.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Perfect Pasta
Pork Ragu over penne; spaghetti carbonara; linguini with clam sauce; orange basil bellinis.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Thrifty Thai
Basil chicken and pad Thai; rice pudding with coconut milk; Thai iced tea; coconut chicken soup.Wednesday 29th May 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 3: Light and Healthy
Steamed mahi mahi with vegetables and garlic mustard sauce; spicy grilled lemon chicken; brown rice and mushroom salad; raspberry orange slushies; iced ginger green tea.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Christmas
Pork roast with apple mustard glaze; parmesan creamed spinach; roasted potatoes with herb butter; egg nog custard cups; mojitos.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Thanksgiving
Roasted turkey breast with garlic herb seasoning and gravy; golden raisin and walnut stuffing; bacon mashed potatoes; pumpkin mousse.
Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Sparkling Cocktail Time
Crispy baby potato bites; chicken sliders with spicy mayo; stuffed cucumber cups.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Minute Meals
Shrimp scampi with couscous; steak and cheese hoagies; s'more pudding parfait; banana daiquiri.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Summer Soiree
Grilled pork chops with stone fruit salsa; whole tomatoes stuffed with Caprese salad.
- Season 3 Episode 10: All American Comfort Food
Pork chops with butter beans; fried chicken with collard greens; banana pudding; pork parmesan.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Grilling On a Stick
Sausage and peppers skewers; chicken satay; grilled fruit skewers.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Farm Stand Fresh
Portabella burgers; zucchini cakes; vegetable lasagne;.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Bargain Brunch
Eggs Benedict; ham and cheese souffle; coffee cake; bread pudding with ham.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Thrifty Tapas
Sweet and sour chorizos; spicy spinach stew; flat iron steak with tango sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Japanese Restaurant
Hibachi steak with egg noodles; chicken Teriyaki with ginger rice; green tea ginger granita.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Taco Truck
Fish tacos; bean and cheese tamales; clementine margarita; churros.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Inexpensive Italian
Veal osso buco stew with spicy polenta; eggplant parmesan; Italian donuts with cherry sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Bake Sale
Lemon sugar cookies; apple walnut sticky buns; hot chocolate.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Spring Fling
Chicken cutlet sandwiches with herb mayonnaise; garlicky hummus and cucumber sandwiches; corn salad.
Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Season 2 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Year Round Grilling
Grilled chicken with grilled squash; spicy beef brisket with pickled cucumber salad; grilled bananas Foster; citrus orchard cooler.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Supper Savings
Sparkling cranberry quencher cocktail; chicken souvlaki; turkey sausage with apple sauerkraut; orange pudding cakes.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Comfort Food
Chicken fried steak with gravy; macaroni & cheese; lemonade; caramel apple tart.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Restaurant Remakes
Smothered pork chops; Thai chicken wraps; grape Crush cocktail; white chocolate mousse with cranberry syrup.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Mexican
Pineapple-limeade cocktail; grilled fajita skewers; shredded chicken burritos with pineapple salsa; Mexican chocolate brownies.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Slow Cooker Savings
Irish pub corned beef; pot roast with roasted root vegetables; banana spice cake with chocolate whipped cream.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Rainy Day
Peanut butter and jelly pancakes; grilled cheese and tomato soup; chicken pot pie.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Retro Easy Kitchen Classics
Chicken and dumplings; German chocolate cake trifle; Tom Collins.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Holiday Cocktail Party
Chili-topped corn bites; bacon-stuffed mushrooms; Dijon-herbed egg salad toasts; holiday party punch.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Chinese Take Out
Chinese crispy orange beef with broccoli; sweet and sticky spare ribs; homemade fortune cookies; Mai-Tai cocktail.Wednesday 22nd May 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 2: Italian
Chicken scaloppine; roasted garlic mushroom risotto; tiramisu.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Fast and Frugal
Blackened catfish with sauteed vegetables; barbecued beef stir-fry; orange fizz cocktail; Cajun dirty rice; cold noodle salad.
Sandra's Money Saving Meals: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 16: Fall Feast
Cider-glazed turkey; spicy brown sugar carrots; sage-mushroom stuffing; toasted cider cocktail; pumpkin cream pie.
- Season 1 Episode 13: One Pot Meals
Beef stew and beer biscuits; New England clam chowder; Tuscan soup with tortellini and herb focaccia; shepherd's pie.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Cheaper by the Dozen
Bread pudding; spinach and potato frittata; poached eggs with farmhouse hash; fried bread pudding bites.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Fast Fix Family Favorites
Cheeseburgers; shoestring fries; chicken strip wraps with sweet mustard; mini apple pies; open-faced meatball sub.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Hawaiian Vacation
Hawaiian pulled-pork sandwiches; sweet-and-sour chicken skewers; pineapple pound cake; Hawaiian pizza.Tuesday 28th May 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 1 Episode 9: Restaurant Night
Stuffed chicken thighs; smashed potatoes; penne pasta with sausage; cheesy garlic bread; peach mug pie; caramel coffee cocktail; sausage and pepper grinder.
- Season 1 Episode 8: All American
Alehouse burgers with red onion compote; championship barbecue three-bean chili dogs; red, white and blue cherry pie pockets.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Less Is More
Pan-fried tilapia; sauteed edamame; beef kabobs with spicy couscous; coconut caramel cream pie.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Feeding a Crowd
Orange pork shoulder tacos with cabbage slaw; grilled corn and tomato salad; coconut flan; pulled pork sliders.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Backyard Bash
Spicy-sweet sticky wings; crispy rings; steak cerveza; zesty rice salad; shortcake with warm strawberry sauce; Black Velvet cocktail.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Grilling
Grilled apple brined pork chops; grilled lemon herb chicken drumsticks; grilled flatbread; banana s'mores.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Garden Variety
Black-bean burger; sweet-potato fries; farm-stand pizza; chickpea salad; rigatoni with grilled veggies; baked falafel.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Sunday Night Savings
Fish and chips; spaghetti and meatballs; slow cooker cheesecake with peach topping; scalloped potatoes.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Spring Brunch
French toast with brown sugar bananas; asparagus and tomato tart; apple spiced glazed donuts; sparkling cider mimosas; bread pudding.