Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 4: Nashville
Pork loin with greens; mac and cheese; hot chicken; fried chicken livers; prime rib sandwich.Brand New Episode Tuesday 28th May 9:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 3: San Francisco
Fried catfish po'boy; crab cioppino; unforgettable duck dish.Brand New Episode Tomorrow at 6:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 2: Best of Georgia
Georgia cuisine; bison burger; fish and chips; fried green tomato sandwich; Cajun-fried pickles.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Atlanta
G. Garvin heads back to his hometown of Atlanta; shrimp and grits; red velvet cake; fried chicken.
Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Season 1 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 1 Episode 11: Georgia
An exploration of the best southern eats Georgia has to offer. From Atlanta to Savannah and everywhere in between meet the chefs, farmers and fishermen that make Georgia's cuisine some of the best in the world.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Virginia
Fried green tomatoes in Virginia; braised pork and sides; skirt steak salad with honey-citrus dressing.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Lafayette
Food in Louisiana including a brunch spread, smoked sausage, and quick jambalaya.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Farm to Table
Peanuts from harvest to production; organic produce garden; Sarig's restaurant in Raleigh, N.C.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Best of the Bayou
Tastes of the Southern U.S.
- Season 1 Episode 6: New Jersey
The 3Forty Grill in Hoboken, N.J.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Asheville
Cooking in Asheville, N.C.Tuesday 28th May 9:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 1 Episode 4: Brooklyn
G visits a southern restaurant free of frills and pretension in Brooklyn.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Austin
The hip food scene of Austin, Texas.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Houston
Barbeque in Houston, Texas.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Charleston
Delicious eats in Charleston, S.C.