Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 13: West Coast
Chicken-fried steak in Vegas; Big Flippin' Pancake and Ooh La La Egg Sandwich in Los Angeles; Sweet Potato Spread and Rotisserie Pork Loin in Venice.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Washington, D.C.
Grilled shrimp black-eyed pea dish; honey glazed duck and french toast dessert; brick chicken and collard greens.Tuesday 24th December 9:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 11: Philadelphia
Red velvet waffles, all-night braised turkey wings and pineapple upside-down bread pudding in the city of brotherly love.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Las Vegas
Vegas stops include Hash House A Go Go, Sandy Valley Ranch and Pink Box Doughnuts.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Southern California
Green veggie salad; bacon cheddar biscuits; BBQ chicken pizza.
- Season 2 Episode 8: G's Favorite California Spots
The Original Farmer's Market; The Gumbo Pot; Fritzi Dog; Bennett's Ice Cream; The Serving Spoon.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Down Home
- Season 2 Episode 6: Louisville Tomorrow at 6:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 5: Nashville
Pork loin with greens; mac and cheese; hot chicken; fried chicken livers; prime rib sandwich.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Oakland
Oakland cuisine; meatloaf dish; tangy apple pie; chicken and waffles; ceviche; wine sampling.
- Season 2 Episode 3: San Francisco
Fried catfish po'boy; crab cioppino; unforgettable duck dish.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Best of Georgia
Georgia cuisine; bison burger; fish and chips; fried green tomato sandwich; Cajun-fried pickles.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Atlanta
G. Garvin heads back to his hometown of Atlanta; shrimp and grits; red velvet cake; fried chicken.
Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 9: Virginia
The chef visits the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, Virginia and meets a chef to see his take on the fried green tomato
- Season 1 Episode 8: Farm to Table
The chef discovers the hard work and versatility that goes into peanut from harvest to production, and Stephanie Pope shares a breakfast with him of French toast and smoothies
- Season 1 Episode 7: Lafayette
The chef of The French Press in Lafayette, Louisiana shares his sophisticated brunch spread with his wife and G
- Season 1 Episode 6: Best of the Bayou
The chef stops in New Orleans to sample good food, drink and music at the Three Muses and sits down with the owners to talk about their success
- Season 1 Episode 5: New Jersey
The chef visits the 3Forty Grill in Hoboken, New Jersey which is a southern-inspired spot for locals. Plus, the restaurant's head chef shares his recipe for braised short ribsSaturday 21st December 6:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 1 Episode 4: Brooklyn
The chef visits the Burger Bistro in Brooklyn, and prepares the owner's signature dish - an osso bucco burger
- Season 1 Episode 3: Asheville
The chefs culinary tour brings him to Asheville, hidden in the mountains of North Carolina, where he lands in the sophisticated kitchen at Cucina 24
- Season 1 Episode 2: Austin
The chef heads into the young local food scene in Austin, Texas to find out what makes it special, and gets to work in a food truck
- Season 1 Episode 1: Charleston
Gerry heads to Charleston, South Carolina where he meets chef Chris Stewart of the Glass Onion and samples a sophisticated pork belly dish, loved by the locals
Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Special (2012)
Gerry Garvin travels to Houston for a reminder of a true Texan barbecue. He visits Tin Roof, a family restaurant with a father and son team working the smokers
Roadtrip With G. Garvin: Other Episodes
An exploration of the best southern eats Georgia has to offer. From Atlanta to Savannah and everywhere in between meet the chefs, farmers and fishermen that make Georgia's cuisine some of the best in the world.