- Season 1 Episode 105: EPISODE: 105
Nutritionist Cynthia Sass; birth control; fashion for summer events.
- Season 1 Episode 104: EPISODE: 104
Olympic skier Jeremy Bloom; author Mike Holmes talks about mold in the home; Revolution journey and reveal.
- Season 1 Episode 103: EPISODE: 103
Style expert June Ambrose; doctors answer audience questions; Ty answers design questions; healthy New Things to Know.
- Season 1 Episode 102: EPISODE: 102
Former pro-wrestler Diamond Dallas Page and his veteran friend; actress Shay Mitchell; Revolution journey and reveal.
- Season 1 Episode 101: EPISODE: 101
Style expert Daisy Lewellyn; holiday saving strategies; home remedies; sugar and the brain.
- Season 1 Episode 100: EPISODE: 100
Revolution journey and reveal.
- Season 1 Episode 99: EPISODE: 99
Tim answers style questions; healthy alternative menu items; making a difference at home with paint; New Things to Know.
- Season 1 Episode 98: EPISODE: 98
TV hosts Duncan Penn and Ben Nemtin; avoiding getting sick from kids; the Swedish style of healthy living; Revolution journey and reveal.
- Season 1 Episode 97: EPISODE: 97
Kids' sports and safety; personal trainer Bob Harper; scalp health with dermatologist Dr. Lefkowics; hair trick truths and myths; double-duty household cleaners.
- Season 1 Episode 96: EPISODE: 96
What everyone should know by age 30 with magazine editor Jessica Duncan; author Janet Lee; a high school principal with breast cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 95: EPISODE: 95
Losing belly fat and preventing heart disease; journalist Star Jones; actor Marshall Reid; Brazil-inspired fashion.
- Season 1 Episode 94: EPISODE: 94
Actress Suzanne Somers; author Jill Smokler on motherhood; divorce before age 30.
- Season 1 Episode 93: EPISODE: 93
Alzheimer's disease; author Joan Lunden; cool summer treats; Father's Day gifts; fitness trainer Chris Powell.
- Season 1 Episode 92: EPISODE: 92
A cancer survivor tries to live a more active and healthy lifestyle; 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition' update.
- Season 1 Episode 91: EPISODE: 91
Father's Day; prostate health; health benefits of herbs and spices; 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition' update.
- Season 1 Episode 90: EPISODE: 90
Doctors from Dr. Jennifer Ashton's family answer questions from the audience; TV host Monica Pedersen; J.D. Roth, creator of 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.'
- Season 1 Episode 89: Revolution 3 Way
Hips; finding a job; author A.J. Jacobs; trainer Chris Powell shares a preview of the new season of 'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition.'
- Season 1 Episode 88: Is This Normal?
Creating desserts low in fat with reality-TV personalities Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne; fashion designer Norma Kamali.
- Season 1 Episode 87: EPISODE: 87
A mother of two tries to regain her healthy lifestyle.
- Season 1 Episode 86: EPISODE: 86
Stylist Mary Alice Stephenson; a 66-year-old female firefighter; Swimsuit Ready in 20 Days reveal; brain studies.
- Season 1 Episode 85: EPISODE: 85
Exercising with a hula hoop; Spring-inspired interior design; healthy barbecue foods.
- Season 1 Episode 84: EPISODE: 84
A woman and her sister get dancing lessons from Tony Dovolani.
- Season 1 Episode 83: EPISODE: 83
Author Danny Seo; incorporating weight loss into a busy schedule.
- Season 1 Episode 82: EPISODE: 82
Shapewear and dresses; capoeira expert Brett Hoebel; cohabitating before marriage; making positive changes.
- Season 1 Episode 81: EPISODE: 81
Fitness trainer Bob Greene discusses his career and working with Oprah Winfrey; preventative health screenings; choosing flattering glasses; easy breakfast recipes.
- Season 1 Episode 80: EPISODE: 80
A design competition; good fat versus bad fat; wearing makeup at any age; getting swimsuit ready with a 10-minute workout.
- Season 1 Episode 79: EPISODE: 79
Former WNBA player Kym Hampton tries to reclaim her athletic lifestyle.
- Season 1 Episode 78: EPISODE: 78
Author June Ambrose; eliminating cellulite; a 10-minute workout; pants for every body.
- Season 1 Episode 77: EPISODE: 77
Women's health; wearing neon at any age; bug safety; getting swimsuit ready; healthy breakfast options.
- Season 1 Episode 76: EPISODE: 76
Celebrating Mother's Day; two moms receive makeovers; dermatologist Jessica Wu; a resistance training workout.
- Season 1 Episode 75: EPISODE: 75
Spa owner Cindy Barshop discusses the latest hair removal techniques; dinner recipes under 400 calories; actress Cybill Shepherd.
- Season 1 Episode 74: EPISODE: 74
People Style Watch Editor Kristen Maxwell; a swimsuit fashion show; interior designer Genevieve Gorder; body language expert Janine Driver.
- Season 1 Episode 73: EPISODE: 73
TV host Jeff Lewis; summer gadgets; simple, low-calorie recipes; decorating a living room.
- Season 1 Episode 72: EPISODE: 72
TV host Jeff Lewis; dog groomer Jorge Bendersky; healthy summer skin; a five-minute workout; design dilemmas.
- Season 1 Episode 71: EPISODE: 71
The dangers of plastics; treatments for varicose and spider veins; dumpster diving; hot flashes.
- Season 1 Episode 70: EPISODE: 70
Comic Matt Iseman; actress Cheryl Hines; Ty tries to make people laugh; age-appropriate swimwear; proper food storage.
- Season 1 Episode 69: EPISODE: 69
Taking control of one's life; cancer survivor Amber Russell's journey; organizational expert Peter Walsh.
- Season 1 Episode 68: EPISODE: 68
Home remedies for eye bags; summer handbags; relationship advice; shoes to fit each workout; financial expert Farnoosh Torabi; marathon runner Cami Ostman.
- Season 1 Episode 67: EPISODE: 67
Nutrition plan for weight loss; Dr. Robyn Silverman; celebrity hair styles; author Lara Spencer.
- Season 1 Episode 66: EPISODE: 66
Hurricane Katrina survivor Amy Ybarzabal.
- Season 1 Episode 65: EPISODE: 65
Identifying myths about exercise; actress Holly Robinson Peete; autism awareness; cookbook author Gesine Bullock-Prado makes pie crust; sexy looks for spring.
- Season 1 Episode 64: EPISODE: 64
Surviving spring allergies; Carson Kressley's new fashion line; storing medications safely in the home.
- Season 1 Episode 63: EPISODE: 63
Summer bargains; Revolution journey; the hosts say goodbye.
- Season 1 Episode 62: EPISODE: 62
Singer Dolly Parton discusses the costumes she has worn throughout her career; resort wear; 10-year-old weightlifter Naomi Kutin.
- Season 1 Episode 61: EPISODE: 61
Singer Dolly Parton; health in Japan; increasing fertility; women and sex.
- Season 1 Episode 60: EPISODE: 60
The effect of loved ones on a person's weight; author Brad Lamm; the benefits of working out with a partner; making unhealthy dishes healthier.
- Season 1 Episode 59: EPISODE: 59
Timetervention makeovers; author Brad Lamm with tips on stress eating.
- Season 1 Episode 58: EPISODE: 58
Cooper University Hospital nurses; the Cooper Challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 57: EPISODE: 57
Lunchtime workout; healthy office snacks and lunchtime alternatives; enhance skin and hair with food; fashion fixes.
- Season 1 Episode 56: EPISODE: 56
Barbara Corocan ('Shark Tank') with tips to slim your house; guy's food women should enjoy or avoid; prolonging commonly used items.
- Season 1 Episode 55: EPISODE: 55
Spring fashion show; arm exercises; actress Annie Potts; household items that do unexpected things; medical news; Ty performs random acts of kindness.
- Season 1 Episode 54: EPISODE: 54
Guest co-host Toni Braxton welcomes her sisters; chest exercises; Ty performs random acts of kindness; author Laura Vikmanis.
- Season 1 Episode 53: EPISODE: 53
A 10-year-old shares his inspiring story; butt exercises; stylist June Ambrose; chronic pain; guest co-host Toni Braxton.
- Season 1 Episode 52: EPISODE: 52
Leg exercises; author Eileen Daspin; a 13-year-old shares how she pursued her passion; update with the show's first heroes; guest co-host Toni Braxton.
- Season 1 Episode 51: EPISODE: 51
Abdominal exercises; reality-TV personalities Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos; spring shoe fashions; author Birke Baerh; a viewer shares how she was inspired by the show; guest co-host Toni Braxton.
- Season 1 Episode 50: EPISODE: 50
Financial columnist Michelle Singletary speaks with a couple on the verge of divorce.
- Season 1 Episode 49: EPISODE: 49
Discussing ADD and ADHD; ADD-friendly room makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 48: EPISODE: 48
Ty learns how to change a diaper; three new mothers discuss postpartum changes; postpartum depression; mood-boosting foods.
- Season 1 Episode 47: EPISODE: 47
Health's impact on finger and toenails; a simple cabinet makeover; easy, effective exercises; healthy snacks; staying committed and happy while living apart.
- Season 1 Episode 46: EPISODE: 46
Dr. David Katz discusses food addiction; talk-show host Sherri Shepherd and professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy talk about health and nutrition.
- Season 1 Episode 45: EPISODE: 45
Spring fashions; using alcoholic beverages for skin care; reusing moving supplies; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 44: EPISODE: 44
Way to stop wasting money; luxury-for-less fashion show; saving money on food; repurposing furniture; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 43: EPISODE: 43
The week's hero talks about the effect of her eating habits on her children; teens share stories of being overweight; preventable weight-related diseases; home exercises for teens.
- Season 1 Episode 42: EPISODE: 42
This week's hero talks about sexual abuse; TV host Nancy Grace; handling and preventing child abuse.
- Season 1 Episode 41: EPISODE: 41
Chef Curtis Stone; getting cathartic relief from exercise in 90 seconds; this week's hero.
- Season 1 Episode 40: EPISODE: 40
Celebrating single ladies; stylish, single audience members; cooking for one; makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 39: EPISODE: 39
Women in second relationships; an audience member receives a makeover; Internet dating; safe sex for mothers and older women.
- Season 1 Episode 38: EPISODE: 38
A pajama fashion show; a healthy breakfast in bed; the importance of sleep; getting better rest.
- Season 1 Episode 37: EPISODE: 37
Mothers who have reinvented themselves; actress Ali Wentworth; changing workout routines.
- Season 1 Episode 36: EPISODE: 36
Reality-TV star Toni Braxton ('Braxton Family Values'); a single mother makes healthy changes and searches for love.
- Season 1 Episode 35: EPISODE: 35
TV host Elisabeth Hasselbeck; health-sabotaging medications; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 34: EPISODE: 34
The hosts talk about their relationships with their mothers; talking to teens about sex; moms take issue with their daughters' age-inappropriate dress; financial advice for mothers and daughters; a day in Dr. Jen's life; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 33: EPISODE: 33
Ty gives Tim a makeover; beauty expert Morgen Schick; Tim teams up with woman to give their mothers makeovers; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 32: EPISODE: 32
Navigating fake foods; reality-TV stars Joan and Melissa Rivers; recreating a celebrity's style; making windows seem larger; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 31: EPISODE: 31
The Oscars; author Susan Shaffer; introducing this week's heroes, a mother and daughter duo.
- Season 1 Episode 30: EPISODE: 30
Life expectancy; actress Andie MacDowell; extending the life of a refrigerator; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 29: EPISODE: 29
The cost of hair care; an audience member gets a hair makeover; actresses Tia and Tamera Mowry; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 28: EPISODE: 28
Sex, marriage and heart health; discussion on desire; hero update.
- Season 1 Episode 27: EPISODE: 27
Weight and health; how to wear weight; introduction to this week's hero.
- Season 1 Episode 26: EPISODE: 26
Closet makeover; clothing size; Oscar fashion; exercises for a red carpet-worthy body; dropping a dress size in one month.
- Season 1 Episode 25: EPISODE: 25
Animal advocate Beth Stern discusses the importance of adopting pets; dog health; preventing dog-related disasters in the home.
- Season 1 Episode 24: EPISODE: 24
Personal stories of cheating; when to seek a second or third opinion on medical issues; transforming a dresser; emotional eating.
- Season 1 Episode 23: EPISODE: 23
Valentine's Day resolutions; mistakes men make on Valentine's Day; former 'Bachelorette' contestants Jenna Burke and Ashley Hebert; making a healthy breakfast wrap.
- Season 1 Episode 22: EPISODE: 22
Stories of past loves; actress Raven-Symone discusses weight loss and how single women can celebrate Valentine's Day; Valentine's Day treats; exercising with a partner; wedding dress shopping.
- Season 1 Episode 21: EPISODE: 21
Determining the length of a hug; making Valentine's Day decorations.
- Season 1 Episode 20: EPISODE: 20
Cancer survivor Jennifer Calahan reveals her beach body.
- Season 1 Episode 19: EPISODE: 19
The power of opposites; daring clothing choices; personal-finance journalist Michelle Singletary; a cancer survivor shares a childhood passion with her son.
- Season 1 Episode 18: EPISODE: 18
What clothes, complexions and other things say about a person; juicing with author Kris Carr.
- Season 1 Episode 17: EPISODE: 17
Fashion, weight, yeast infections and other things that shouldn't come back; Miss South Carolina Bree Boyce; cancer survivor Jennifer Cahalan.
- Season 1 Episode 16: EPISODE: 16
Actress Monica Potter ('Parenthood') talks about being a mom; cancer survivor Jennifer Cahalan.
- Season 1 Episode 15: EPISODE: 15
Overcoming the past; Shop Your Closet; a plane crash survivor returns to the place where the accident occurred; financial adviser Michelle Singletary.
- Season 1 Episode 14: EPISODE: 14
Improving one's mood; singer Jewel discusses her past fertility issues; post-baby fashion; fun ways to get back into shape; plane crash survivor Mercedes Johnson.
- Season 1 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Beating seasonal depression; a winter fashion show; professional boxer Laila Ali works out with plane crash survivor Mercedes Johnson; protecting knees during a workout.
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Celebrating American Heart Month; plane crash survivor Mercedes Johnson.
- Season 1 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Determining appropriate portion control, clothing sizes and alcohol consumption; activist Annie Leonard talks about waste reduction; plane crash survivor Mercedes Johnson.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Chef Sunny Anderson; making wallpaper from children's art; the hero reveals her transformation.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Shoe issues; the hosts provide foot expertise; this week's hero works to accomplish a goal; Tim faces his fear of driving.
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Common household problems; Tim wears a tool belt; Harley works out with this week's hero, while Ty helps her de-clutter and builds her a home gym.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Improving life in the bedroom; a makeover to put the spark back in a relationship; audience questions about sex; hero update; becoming debt-free.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Eliminating a muffin top; month one of probation officer Sarah Baum's transformation; making cereal healthier; a woman inspires viewers to pay it forward.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Tim learns to drive; Southern recipes; the end of the heroes' journey.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
The hosts work out; questions that should be asked before a purchase is made; the heroes face a difficult step.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Finding the perfect bra; breast care; Ty talks about putting down roots in New York; hero update; achieving a personal revolution.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
How to look and feel 10 pounds lighter; making the perfect salad bar salad; bloating and emotional eating; update on the featured heroes.
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Tools for making life changes; viewer makeover; the first month of two sisters' transformation.