- Online 0 locations
- On DVD 0 available
- On TV 0 showings
- Cast & Credits 0 people
- Episode Guide 140 episodes
- 1910 Massachusetts House; San Francisco Victorian Cottage; Virginia Colonial; Earnhardt Building in Florida
A couple restores a 4,500-square-foot home in Springfield, Mass.; an 1893 Victorian cottage benefits from an award-winning restoration.
- Massachusetts Farm; Illinois Fort Sheridan Home; California Craftsman; Arkansas Hotel
A 200-year-old Massachusetts home is brought to life; an officer's quarters on a decommissioned Army base is remodeled; a 1908 Craftsman bungalow is restored.
- Edith Wharton Home; Virginia Greek Revival Farmhouse; San Francisco Mediterranean; Indiana Italiante
Edith Wharton's Neo-Classic home located in the Berkshire Mountains.
- Bodie Island Lighthouse; Brooklyn Colonial; Oakland Bungalow; New Mexico Victorian
Preserving the Bodie Island Lighthouse; a Colonial is restored in Brooklyn, N.Y.; a couple restores a 19th century bungalow in Oakland, Calif.
- San Francisco's Conservatory of Flowers; Virginia Georgian; Massachusetts Colonial Revival
San Francisco's Conservatory of Flowers; a couple restores a large 1807 Georgian in Portsmouth, Va.; an abandoned Italiante mansion is turned into an inn.
- Cranbrook House; Portland Bungalow; Los Angeles Victorian; Boston's African Meeting House
A run-down farm outside of Detroit has been turned into a gathering place for some of the top artisans in America; a foursquare in Portland, Ore. is restored; a 3,000-square-foot Victorian is moved to Los Angeles.
- President Lincoln and Soldiers' Home National Monument; Chicago Queen Anne
President Lincoln and Soldiers' Home National Monument was once a private residence for banker George Washington Riggs and was a summer home to President Lincoln; a 1883 Queen Anne in Chicago is restored.
- Ebenezer Baptist Church; Michigan Victorian; New Mexico Victorian; South Carolina Victorian
The Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta serves as a living museum to Martin Luther King Jr.; a couple moves to the country to restore their dream home; classic Victorian in Kershaw, S.C.
- Hubbell House; Los Angeles Bungalow; 18th Century Long Island House
Hubbell House restoration; 1912 bungalow in Los Angeles; 18th century post-and-beam house.
- California Arts and Crafts; Chicago Tudor; Massachusetts Investment; New York Farm
- Virginia Queen Anne; Massachusetts Farmhouse
A Queen Anne that only cost one dollar to purchase is fully restored; 1850 farmhouse in Massachusetts is restored.
- New York Romanesque Revival; Virginia Colonial; Grand Forks Flood
A 19th century Romanesque Revival brownstone is restored; the Grand Forks Historical Preservation Commission rescues downtown buildings after a flood in 1997.
- Mark Twin House; Atlanta Castle; Detroit Mansion; Texas Farm
Mark Twain house in Hartford, Conn.; a 6,200-square-foot house in Atlanta is turned into a castle; a couple brings life to a 90-year-old farm.
- Oregon Craftsman Foursquare; Brooklyn Brownstone; Virginia Colonial Revival
A Craftsman Foursquare that had been turned into a school is restored; volunteers restore the historic Chicamacomico Life Saving Station on North Carolina's Outer Banks.
- Detroit Federal Revival Colonial; Miami Art Deco; Oregon Library; North Carolina Log Cabin
A Michigan couple restores a Federal Revival Colonial; a couple in Florida restores a 3,500-square-foot Art Deco home; the Multnomah County Library in Portland, Ore. gets a much-needed restoration.
- Oregon Edwardian; Chicago Second Empire; Washington Federal
A couple restores a 7,000-square-foot Edwardian mansion; a 12,000-square-foot Second Empire home is restored in Chicago; latest restoration technology is used on the historic Octagon House in Washington, D.C.
- 1902 Oregon House; Detroit Queen Anne; New Mexico Theater
A couple is put to the test as they restore a 2,100-square-foot home in Portland, Ore.; citizens in Albuquerque, N.M. band together to save the 1927 KiMo Theater.
- Frederick C. Robie House; Staten Island Queen Ann; Albuquerque Bungalow; Idaho's Miner Cabin
Chicago's Frederick C. Robie House; Queen Ann Victorian in Staten Island, N.Y. is renovated; a couple restores a 1913 California bungalow in New Mexico.
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum; Maryland Log Cabin; Georgia Dream Cottage; Texas Craftsman Bungalow
New York City museum created as a tribute to immigrants; log cabin restoration; craftsman-style bungalow is moved before restoration.
- Los Angeles Arts and Crafts; New Mexico Prairie; Miami Mission; Nebraska Opera House
An arts-and-crafts style bungalow is restored in Los Angeles; the Kearney County Community Foundation restores the Minden Opera House in Nebraska.
- Florida Mediterranean; Oregon Colonial; Old Round Barn in Oklahoma; Michigan Duplex
Townspeople of Arcadia, Okla., restore the historic Old Round Barn off highway 66; a 1915 arts-and-crafts style duplex is restored.
- Hollywood Hills; Washington Row House; Miami Beach; New Jersey
An 1870 Italianate row house in Washington is restored; a 2,700 square-foot house in Miami gets updated; homeowners add a room to their 1841 New Jersey home.
- Far East Building; Georgia Mansion; New Mexico Pueblo; Maryland Colonial
Historic building in the Little Tokyo area of Los Angeles is restored; 5,500 square-foot mansion in Georgia is restored.
- Detroit Queen Anne; Washington Federal; Atlanta Mansion; Maine Cottage
A 2,000-square-foot Queen Anne in suburban Detroit is saved; 1902 Federal in Washington D.C.; Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation restores Rhodes Hall in Atlanta.
- Grant Park Home in Atlanta; Connecticut Federal; Maryland Childhood Home
Historic 1906 home in Atlanta's Grant Park; 2,000-square-foot Federal home in Connecticut; a man restores his childhood home.
- Tennessee Colonial; Connecticut Row House; Washington Victorian; Texas Victorian
A 1910 Colonial is restored; saving a Victorian home in Washington; neglected Victorian home in Texas is updated.
- Liberty Theater in Oregon; Hollywood Home; Connecticut Cape Cod; Father Flanagan's Nebraska Home
Vaudeville-era theater is restored; a couple turns an outdated Hollywood house into the home of their dreams; Nebraska home of Father Flanagan.
- New York Victorian; Tennessee Federal; 19th Century Washington House; New York Family Farmhouse
An antiquated home in New York; a house built in 1899; 150-year-old farmhouse.
- Perkins/Longfield House; Longmire House; Quatela House; Raether House
A house in a forgotten neighborhood gets some attention; a Victorian farmhouse in Tennessee is restored; a plastic surgeon turns a run-down mansion into medical offices.
- Courchaine House; Agonstini House; Miller/Whaley House; Evins House
A Connecticut couple discovers a 300-year-old treasure; a rundown house is restored; an abandoned church becomes a woman's private getaway.
- Olson/McEvoy House; Van De Water House; Arpino House
A Minnesota house; 18th-century Virginia home; a $1 New York home.
- Sudak/Caretta House; Hare House; Matson-Wyatt Earp House
Restorations in New York, Minnesota, Maine and Illinois.
- Randall House; Stahl House; Castle Marne
A home destroyed by fire; family rescues a 200-year-old New York home; Colorado castle.
- Bernuzio House, Heronema; Alleman House; Smith House; Ytsma; Sauer House
A family of musicians adds life to a New York home; homeowners in Denver move their Queen Anne 15 blocks to ensure its safety; a couple in Minnesota find a home in an old firehouse.
- McFarlane House; Brach House; Affleck House; Roberts Plummer House
An adventurer makes a 200-year-old discovery in Virginia; a family buys a historic Minnesota home; a Colorado women restores an 1880s farmhouse; upstate New York hotel.
- Schroeder House, Alexander; Inconstanti House; Wadsworth Longfellow House; Porter Victorian
A couple restores their cozy Minnesota home; a Virginia couple have many repairs as they restore their home; residents of a Maine town save the home of a famous poet.
- Connaroe House; Klingaman House; Tidy House; Albert Queen Ann House
A husband and wife in Colorado repair unwanted homes; century-old home in Maine; Virginia officials search for someone to save an 1850s Petersburg home; 1892 farmhouse.
- McDaniel House; Prosser House; Heffley House
Minnesota mansion; Indiana house; mountain top retreat.
- Zehmer House; Schaub House; Fall River Hydroplant
Virginia father and son; 18th-century Maine place.
- Saverino House; Lowe House; Jekyll Island Hotel
California Craftsman; century-old Georgia hotel; decade-long restoration.
- Michael House; Neary House; Paramount Theatre; Los Altos Apartments
An abandoned house in Indiana is restored; an actor restores a historic theater in Texas; forgotten home to some of Hollywood's first stars shines again.
- Chaney House; Saenz House; St. Augustine Lighthouse; Glenford Bank
Heirloom bed becomes the inspiration as a Maryland home is restored; saving a historical home in San Diego; a bank becomes a modern home.
- New Orleans Victorian; St. Louis Country Home
1890s Victorian; country-style home; 1893 mountain house; Dutch Colonial.
- Norby House; John Hughes House; Davis-Shelton House; Lozoff House
A North Carolina couple turns a 3,600-square-foot Federal Revival into their dream home; two St. Louis men take on the challenge of restoring a historic home.
- Green House; Midden House; Brooks House; Cloudas-Lampkin House
A Tennessee family buys a 4,000-square-foot Victorian at an auction; a St. Louis couple restores a Romanesque style home; a 2,700-square-foot Victorian is restored in six months.
- Wooley; Palmer; Hughes; Krob House
A 2,700-square-foot home from 1913 is restored; a couple buys and restores a home in the historic Algiers Point neighborhood in New Orleans.
- Scalia; Aucunas; William Conrad; Schroth Home; Stahl
A couple buys one house to live in and one house to restore; a Chicago couple restores a 1906 home designed by George Maher; a Glendale Ariz. couple revives a 1913 home.
- Ferdinand, Hays, Weddle, Polich/Antczak
Frank Lloyd Wright home; termite damage; Italianate boarding-house; abandoned cabin.
- Knue/Brush, Grieve, Robinson, Durant
Ohio Gothic Tudor revival; Illinois art modern mansion; 1870s New Orleans home; 1925 Honolulu house.
- Cox Mansion; Montante Home; DeMuro Home; Allred-Jenson House
Italianate mansion; 1890 Victorian home in Buffalo, N.Y.; arts-and-crafts-style fixer-upper; 1870 Utah home.
- Youman House; Met Home; Cinderella House; Kuncl Home
Restoring a large Victorian home; saving a Temple Greek Revival home from destruction; 1900 California home; 1904 Nebraska home.
- Barnes Home; Leathers House; Strand House; Bruce Kegg
A 1906 arts-and-crafts home; 1911 Georgian colonial home; 1885 Victorian home; 1912 fire station.
- Federick Douglass Museum; Machek Cottage; Roseville Plantation Adobe
First African-American resort; a fairy-tale cottage; a renovated adobe home.
- Pittock Mansion; Osteen Loft; Page House
Historic mansion in Oregon; riverfront warehouse; Spanish-style home; 1910 Queen Anne home.
- Scibienski House; Thomas Wayne House; Konz House
Restoration of an abandoned Italianate home; French Second Empire home; riverside loft.
- Mandriguez Home; Gonzalez House; Wheeler House
Restoring a Queen Anne home; Arts and Crafts style home; Victorian cottage.
- Moll House; Johnson House; Kopelk-Jubee House
French Second Empire-styled home; 1920s estate sale; facade restoration; Victorian summer home.
- Murphy Mansion; Consentino; Myers House
English Tudor-style mansion; Victorian house; 18th century farmhouse; waterfront home.
- Reis House; Haffner House; Keys Hall House
Tudor home; historic mansion; turn-of-the century house; ancestral home.
- Spillar's Oaks; Ganoe House; Copley House; Manley House
Restoring houses in Fla., N.Y., Calif., and R.I.
- Dell'orco House; Kennedy Mansion; Olshin House
Italiante-style home; restoring a mansion; row house in Philadelphia; 1840s home.
- Frederikson House; Tappan and Young House; Alkire House
Restoring an 1860s home in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Henderson House; Kluttz House; The Newberger House
Ghostly encounter at a Tybee Island home restoration.
- Geiler and Ferrel House,Sumner House, Bailey House
Rescuing a house that is a combination of Cape Code and 'salt box' styles; reviving the oldest remain house in Plant City, Fla.
- Zezza House; Morey Mansion; Lamond House; Beyerl Farm
Restoring historic homes.
- Bondi House
Home restoration in Tampa, Fla.; childhood home; home relocation; elephant-shaped building.
- California; Maryland; Michigan; New Jersey
A 1904 craftsman in Monrovia, Calif.; Victorian in Frederick, Md.; cottage-style home in Detroit.
- Colorado, Maryland, Michigan and Pennsylvania
Buddhist temple; 1760s federal-style building; 1914 Italian renaissance mansion; 1790 brick house.
- Missouri; Washington D.C.; California; Connecticut
Italianate Revival home in Kansas City; Halcyon House in Washington, D.C.; two-story Queen Anne in Escondido, Calif.
- Turner Craftsman Tudor; Macfarlane-Marczyk; 1907 Georgian Rivival
Updating a 1911 Craftsman Tudor-style house in Detroit; late 1800s Prairie-style home is restored in Denver.
- California; Michigan; Washington, D.C.; Connecticut
Craftsman-style bungalow; Victorian home; Gothic mansion; Federal-Greek Revival.
- Dorchester; Bratigan; Thompson; Adams
A couple restores a home and town in Michigan.
- Massachusetts, Colorado, Missouri and Vermont
Restoring houses from the 1800's.
- Krug-Nill Mansion; McDugall Cottage; Coleman Mansion; Cotton Mill Apartments
Pioneer Henry Krug builds a mansion in St. Joseph, Mo.; the F.W. Weatherbee House in Waltham, Mass.; whimsical Victorian cottage.
- Solets Home; Scarritt-Limle House; Baxter-Metcalf Home; Chocolate Factory Lofts
Italianate mansion in Cambridge, Mass.; Kansas City, Mo.; Denver cigar baron's home.
- Restorations in Washington, Texas, Massachusetts and Missouri
Washington Victorian; San Antonio Victorian; Queen Anne mansion; boyhood home of Samuel Clemens.
- Romono Home; Lovegren House; Lockwood-Mathews Mansion; Schindler House
An 1847 Texas home; restoration in Preston, Wash.; mansion-turned-museum.
- Ahmann House; Offerman House; Rose Hill House; Stanley House
Seattle home; Texas ranch; Victorian farmhouse in Springfield, Ill.
- Bodine House; Bergeson House; Breustdt House; Hilwood-Paterre Gardens
Minnesota Queen Anne-style home; 1893 Seattle Victorian; 'Empress of Seguin.'
- Restorations in Massachusetts, Minnesota, Texas and Oregon
Hill-Leonard house; 1887 Queen Anne home; Greek Zion Evangelical Church conversion.
- Brownstone; McGinley House; Aamot House; Tusculum
Historic Princeton, N.J.; newlyweds build the house of their dreams.
- Winchester; Virginia Robinson House; Fairman/Harmon House; D. Bell Bungalow
- Roybal House; Allentown; Kendall Manor; Hogan House
Adobe house; Allentown, Pa.; Alabama; Newburgh, N.Y.
- Whitehaven; Eufaula; Lembke House; Brearly House
Scottish village; Alabama; New Mexico; New Jersey.
- Blue Horse; Row House; The Cedars; The Dunlap House
New Mexico ranch; Greenwich Village; Georgia; Queen Anne house.
- South Carolina; New Mexico; Indiana; Mississippi
South Carolina; New Mexico; Indiana; Mississippi.
- Frederick Douglass Museum; Machek Cottage; Roseville Plantation; Jaconita Adobe
Frederick Douglass Museum; woodcarver's home; Roseville Plantation; adobe house.
- Stringfellow School; Gallaudet University; Herren House; Will Rogers House
- Millenium Special
Restored homes and gardens and the people who care for them.
- New Jersey
Renovation projects in New Jersey.
Historic properties in Kansas.
Preservation and restoration of historic Connecticut homes.
- Washington, D.C.
Restoration projects in Washington, D.C.
Restoration projects in Mississippi.
Historic ranch and Victorian mansion in Wyoming.
Restoring buildings in Vermont.
Historic buildings in Kentucky.
Restorations in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Park City, Utah.
- South Dakota
Sandstone buildings; Sioux Falls mother restores buildings.
Heritage and history of Alabama.
Historic buildings in Massachusetts.
Historic homes in Indiana.
Amusement park, library and lodge in Iowa.
Victorian house; builder's home; miner's office.
- North Carolina
A professor helps restore a coastal community in North Carolina.
Seattle; Littlebrook Farm; Merck Tudor Mansion; Bigelow House Museum; Wilcox Italianate Manor.
- North Dakota
Lola's restaurant; Caldis House; Spirit Lake Reservation; Pipestem Creek; Fort Abraham Lincoln.
Mount Desert Island; Mary Jones Cottage; Jenkins House; Cyrus Clarke Building; Barker Mill Apartments; Bates Mill; Bernard McLaughlin Gardens.
Central Illinois Landmarks Foundation; Glen Oak Historical District; Maple Leaf College; Haight Village; Coronado Theater; Sutherland Jazz Club; Sherman Story House.
Casa de las Campanas; Reutlinger Rowhouse; Alamo Square.
Historical areas of Maryland.
Storefront, Victorian home and apartments in Ohio.
Warehouse, mansion and grocery store in Nebraska.
- Rhode Island
Plantation, mill house and mansion in Rhode Island.
Victorian hotel; school renovation in Little Rock, Ark.
Historic district of Salem, Ore.; Mount Tabor; Aurora Colony.
- New York
Captain's home, brownstone, and inn in New York.
- New Hampshire
Wendell home; Sanborn Mill Farm; historic mansion.
Round barn; Elks Hotel; Mickey Mantle Home; Cain's Ballroom.
Morgan Park; Thomas Veblen farm; Upper Swede Hollow.
Molly Brown House; restoring a concrete silo/flour mill; pioneer merchant's home.
Milwaukee; White Lace Inn; University Heights; Senn House; Fanning House.
- South Carolina
Calhoun Mansion; Gullah and Geechee Coalition; Abbeville Opera House; Olympia Mill Village.
Historical architecture in Idaho.
Nashville, Tenn.; Walnut Street Bridge; shotgun homes.
Gold Rush-era mansions; Kootenai Lodge; Gallatin Gateway Inn.
Charles Hackley; Oak Hill; Garfield Building; Ferry Street Bed and Breakfast.
Aberdeen Gardens; Staunton, Va.; Civil War battlefield.
Victorian homes; McFarland Press Building; Fairmount Park preservation group.
- West Virginia
Governor Underwood Farm; Victorian landmarks; Jefferson County Courthouse; Hatfields/McCoys.
Ringstad Home; Oscar Anderson House; St. Joseph's Catholic Church; Alaska Railroad.
St. Louis; Excelsior Springs; Independence.
Atlanta; Macon; Savannah.
Bob Vila visits restored architecture in Delaware.
- New Mexico
San Jose church; Belen Hotel; Rancho Manzana; Santa Fe.
New Orleans; Lake Charles; Baton Rouge.
Renovated homes; railroad hotel; adobe house.
Florida's historical architecture; St. Augustine; Tampa; Miami; Key West.
Bob Vila visits renovated homes and historical sites in Texas.