Restaurant: Impossible: Season 7 (2013)
- Season 7 Episode 8: Unfixable Family
The volatile owners of Mike LaSusa's Italian Restaurant in Oak Creek, Wis. battle over every decision.Tomorrow at 7:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 7: Unlucky Number Seven
The Seven restaurant, named for the owner's seven children, battles bad luck.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Soul Searching
The once strong relationship between the owners of the Georgia Boy Cafe has deteriorated.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Holiday: Impossible 2
Chef Robert tries to transform two locations on the Jersey Shore that were devastated by Hurricane Sandy.Brand New Episode Tomorrow at 10:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 4: Outside the Box
Robert comes up with an outside the box plan to reinvent the Coach Lamp Restaurant & Pub in Louisville, Ky.
- Season 7 Episode 3: His Way or the Highway
Just seven years old, the Windsor 75 in Windsor, Conn., has its share of problems, including an outdated decor, and an overworked staff.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Feathers Fly
Chef Robert Irvine ruffles quite a few feathers when he tries to save the family run business, Ducky's Family Restaurant.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Bring Mama Back
The owners of St. Louis landmark Mama Campisi's Restaurant, are blind-sided by an employee theft.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 6 (2013)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Pie in the Sky
The owner of Aponte's Pizzeria worries that he has sacrificed time with his family, only to face financial ruin.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Good Food, Bad Vices
The owners of Benner Street Restaurant in Bethlehem, Pa., are too far in debt to consider retirement.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Barely Edible
Edible's Restaurant & Pub in Horsham, Pa., is a 26-year-old family restaurant suffering from a lack of inspiration and motivation.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Kalico Kraziness
The owner of Kalico Kitchen's boisterous and blunt personality is turning her staff against her.
- Season 6 Episode 9: It's All Greek to Me
Cousins Angelo and Angelo are close to losing their namesake diner, Angelo's in the town of Woodstock, Ill.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Sink or Swim
The owner of Pier West Restaurant in Twin Lakes, Wis., battles debt and his family's anger.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Lost in the Woods
After losing his job, a man purchases a restaurant and racks up $350,000 in debt.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Muskrat Mayhem
Wagon Wheel Family Restaurant is in mayhem over the food, decor and the lack of respect.
- Season 6 Episode 5: In the Pits
Bryan's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas has thrived for 15 years but now an oversaturated market has put the owner into debt.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Drowning In Debt
Mom & Dad's Italian Restaurant in DeFuniak Springs, Fla., is deep in debt but the owner doesn't want to make changes.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Creepy In Clearwater
Smitty's Restaurant in Clearwater, Fla., needs an exterminator and it's a struggle to finish before deadline.Sunday 15th December 11:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 2: Father Knows Worst
Old World Italian Restaurant in Murrells Inlet, S.C. owners are having trouble handing over their business to their young son.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Something's Fishy
The owner of Joe Willy's Seafood House in Fishkill, N.Y. has to get past his pride in order to save his restaurant.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 5 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Sweet Tea's Restaurant And Catering
Sweet Tea's Restaurant and Catering in Pineville, N.C., has an identity crisis.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Soup To Nuts Diner
The Soup to Nuts Diner in Tavares, Fla., looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it opened and Robert is hoping he can fix that.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Maniaci's Italian Bistro
Maniaci's Italian Bistro in Mohnton, Pa., needs to be renovated or the Maniaci brothers risk losing their mother's dream.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Caseyville Cafe
Caseyville Café in Caseyville, Ill., is failing and Robert gives the staff an ultimatum.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Dinner Bell Restaurant
The team must clean the restaurant, freshen the menu and fix the staff's bad habits in order to keep Dinner Bell Restaurant open.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Nanny Goats Cafe and Feed Bin
Feuding family members and unsafe cooking habits are driving customers away.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Sapori D'Italia
A family's fighting threatens to close their restaurant.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Windseeker Restaurant
Windseeker Restaurant in Dallas, Ore. suffers from bad publicity and negative word of mouth.Saturday 14th December 1:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 5: Whiskey Creek Steakhouse
The Whiskey Creek Steakhouse has lost almost everything, and may even have thieving employees.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Rising Sun Bistro
Rising Sun Bistro in Kalispell, Mont. has a chaotic kitchen, an uninspired decor and lots of debt.Wednesday 18th December 7:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 3: Bronk's Bar and Grill
Bronk's Bar and Grill in Lake City, Minn. where an untrained staff and frozen food are not the only challenges.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Rohrer's Tavern
Rohrer's Tavern in North Bend, Ohio has been a local staple for over sixty years but the lack of new customers is hurting business.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Poco's on the Boulevard
Poco's on the Boulevard once served delicious, authentic Latin food, but since the death of chef/owner Poco, her daughters Claudia and Dana have been struggling to maintain the restaurant's food quality and profits.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 4 (2012)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Oleander Bar and Grill
Tension between Kelli and her daughter, Abby are the root of the Oleander Bar and Grill's problems.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Valley Inn
Valley Inn in Palos Hills, Ill., is struggling to bring in customers.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Whistle Stop
The Whistle Stop in Hot Springs, Ark., has been a poor investment for owner Linda.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Maple Tree Cafe
Helping the owner of Maple Tree Cafe to gain experience in the restaurant industry.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Michele's
Owners of Michele's purchased their restaurant on a whim and now needs a few things addressed.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Paliani's Restaurant
Traveling to Burton, Mich., to save Paliani's from demise.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Frankie's
Headed to Frankie's 'By the Tracks' which was bought by Jay and Tina.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
Chef Robert Irvine dishes out some real time trivia as he tries to help the owners of Gusanoz, an authentic Mexican restaurant suffering from growing pains.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Stella's Italian Restaurant
A 15-year-old restaurant has poor management and decor.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Italian Village
A new menu and and interior; control issues within the family business.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Zandi's Grill
A restaurant in a remote location with poor food, service and decor.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Main Dish
Owners with no restaurant experience are in debt and need help.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Longbranch Steak and Seafood
A family restaurant struggling financially; owners and staff struggle emotionally.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 13: White House Edition
A non-profit community center that provides after-school meals, a resource room and family cooking classes.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Pollard's Bar-B-Que
A failing barbecue restaurant goes from takeout to eat- in.
- Season 3 Episode 11: University Grill
Feuding siblings run a 5-year-old establishment that is on its way to ruins in Burlington, N.C.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Ristorante Barolo
Combination restaurant and hotel with high-cost maintenance and health problems.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Pappas Restaurant
A Greek restaurant's reputation has gone downhill because of the two sons' fighting.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mama Lee's
Mama Lee's Soul Food Restaurant has never turned a profit and is weeks away from closing.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Pelican Grill
A small breakfast and lunch place is in dire need of help.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Valley View
A tiny diner is suffering from outdated decor and menu; structural issues.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Woody's Tupelo Steakhouse
Horrible dining service and mediocre food.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Del's
Owner, Marianne takes out her stress on her staff in fear of losing the family heirloom.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Anna Maria's
A dirty Italian eatery has not been cleaned in 25 years.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Chatterbox
A former stay-at-home mom with little experience.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Moss' Prime Rib & Spaghetti House
There are more than just food problems in this struggling restaurant.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 18: Hoffman's Bistro
Chef Robert Irvine's heads to Hoffman's Bistro in Santa Cruz to help its debt-ridden owner
- Season 2 Episode 17: Sullivan's Grill
Sullivan's is on the verge of bankruptcy; new look for the dining room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 16: St. James Soup Kitchen
The St. James Soup Kitchen in Newark, N.J. is his biggest challenge; turn around in two days.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Coffee's Boilin' Pot
Coffee's Boilin' Pot in Louisiana needs desperate help to keep their restaurant alive.
- Season 2 Episode 14: McShane's
The most horrendous restaurant chef Irvine has yet to face; dirty and heading towards bankruptcy.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Wildcat Cafe
Chef Irvine helps with a culinary arts program that has suffered from budget cuts at Canton South High School.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Mad Cactus
Robert Irvine tries to revive the fortunes of the Mad Cactus restaurant in Strongsville
- Season 2 Episode 11: Cap'n and the Cowboy
A salty sea dog's worst nightmare; cluttered Capon and the Cowboy restaurant.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Trails
Chef Robert Irvine gives advice to the owner of a restaurant quickly spiralling into bankruptcy
- Season 2 Episode 9: Off Street Cafe
The chef comes to the rescue of a restaurant in Cerritos, a small town in southern California
- Season 2 Episode 8: Mamma D's
Robert Irvine faces a tough challenge to help an Italian restaurant in rural Pennsylvania
- Season 2 Episode 7: Scrimmages
Chef Robert Irvine tackles the problems of Scrimmages restaurant in Wilmington, Delaware
- Season 2 Episode 6: Pastori's
The chef heads to Connecticut to save a restaurant on the verge of collapse
- Season 2 Episode 5: Snooty Fox
English pub-style restaurant won't last much longer after 28 years of aging clientele.
- Season 2 Episode 4: County Fare
Country Fare diner is on the verge of bankruptcy after five years of mismanagement.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Sweet Tea
The chef is under pressure to change the fortunes of Sweet Tea restaurant
- Season 2 Episode 2: La Stanza
Robert Irvine visits an Italian restaurant being ruined by the owner's inexperienced daughter
- Season 2 Episode 1: Dodge City
Dodge City USA may close its doors after 30 years of service without Chef Irvine's help.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Flood Tide
Flood Tide Restaurant in Connecticut has a bad reputation due to its owner and a dirty kitchen looking for a major turnaround in order to make the restaurant successful once again.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Secret Garden
The Secret Garden Cafe in Florida has a failing breakfast and lunch locale; Robert spins into action updating the decor and creating new dishes.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Meglio's
An Italian restaurant stuck in the past with frozen food; Robert retrains the cooking staff and focuses on a smaller menu with fresher ingredients.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Salt Works II
A new restaurant with young owners in North Carolina serving canned food; Robert brings in a fresh new menu and nearby college students.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Rascal's BBQ and Crab House
Rascal's BBQ & Crab House in New Castle, Delaware has one of the dirtiest kitchens Robert has seen; fresh new dishes and a catering menu.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Mainelli's
A former favorite Italian restaurant, Mainelli's now has bad service and food safety issues; interior renovation.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Villari's
Chef Robert Irvine is on a quest to save a 60-year-old family restaurant from failure; outdated decor and a disastrous kitchen.
Restaurant: Impossible: Special (2012)
- Behind the Impossible
The 50th episode unveils never-seen-before footage; favorite funny and frustrating moments; updates on restaurants.
- Holiday: Impossible
Restoring a boys and girls club in Joplin, Mo after a deadly tornado destroyed the original club.Tomorrow at 8:00pm EST - Food Network
Restaurant: Impossible: Other Episodes
- Goombazz Gone Wild
Goombazz Big City Eatzz, has struggled to find a strong customer base and is now more than $300,000 in debt.Wednesday 18th December 10:00pm EST - Food Network
- Restaurant: Impossible Sneak Peek
Favorite moments from 'Restaurant Impossible' as well as a sneak peek at Robert Irvine's new series, 'Restaurant Express.'