Restaurant: Impossible: Season 9 (2014)
- Season 9 Episode 10: Drama at Mamma's
Mamma Lucrezia's restaurant in Bellefonte, Pa., is losing thousands of dollars a month which is causing multiple family rifts.Brand New Episode Wednesday 24th September 10:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 9 Episode 9: Military: Impossible
Chef Robert Irvine is in Fort Bragg, N.C., the largest U.S. Army installation in the world, where he is on a mission to breathe new life into one of the only full-service restaurants on the post, the Green Beret Club.Brand New Episode Wednesday 24th September 11:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 9 Episode 8: Spicing Things Up
The owners of the Spicy Bar and Grill, a Vietnamese restaurant in Falls Church, Va., are $300,000 in debt.Tomorrow at 2:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 9 Episode 7: Take It or Leave It
The owner of El Bistro in Titusville, Pa., is behind in taxes, her savings is depleted, and so is her passion for the restaurant business.
- Season 9 Episode 6: No Laughing Matter
Robert is frustrated to find the owner of Uncle Andy's Diner in Portland, Maine, spends more time telling jokes to customers than paying attention to the quality of the food.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Holy Cow!
Battling co-owners wreak havoc at the Country Cow Restaurant and Bar in Campton, N.H.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Golf: Impossible
The Pomona Golf and Country Club in Egg Harbor City, N.J., suffers from a lack of younger clients.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Bowling: Impossible
Paul's Bar & Bowling in Paterson, N.J., has been on a downward spiral for the past eight years.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Culture Clash
Marie's at Ummat Cafe is situated next to Atlanta's oldest Mosque and many potential customers falsely think that the restaurant is strictly for Muslims.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Fork in the Road
The owners of Fork Diner in Calhoun, Ga., are faced with a failing business and a damaged friendship.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 8 (2014)
- Season 8 Episode 13: No Day at the Beach
The self-described stubborn owner of the Portu-Greek Cafe in Hudson, Fla., faces family squabbling over control of the restaurant.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Saving Grace
The owners of Grace's Place Bagels and Deli in Palm Coast, Fla. face staggering debt.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Living in the Dark Ages
The Cave Inn BBQ, a caveman-dinosaur themed restaurant, needs a decor overhaul.
- Season 8 Episode 10: The Writing on the Wall
The owner of Big Jim's Bama Q in Hammondville, Ala., struggles with inexperience and naivete.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Meet the Impossible
Stories behind the show; an interview with Robert and Executive Producer Marc Summers; a sit-down between Robert, his construction manager and all three designers; a look back at highlights of the series.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Bummed Out
The animosity between the owners and the staff at Bumbinos Italian Ristorante in Orange City, Fla., is killing their business.Wednesday 24th September 7:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 7: Treading Water
The owner of Bryant's Seafood World in Hueytown, Ala., needs help turning her neglected restaurant around.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Face the Music
The owners of Urban Roots, a restaurant and entertainment venue, face a failing business.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Ungratifying
A gratifi kitchen and bar in Houston, Texas, suffers from its owner's poor attitude.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Pizza: Impossible
The food at Mama Della's N.Y. City Pizzeria in Baton Rouge, La., is great, but the stubborn owner is scaring away customers.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Fiery Family Fusion
The two year old restaurant, Pasion Latin Fusion in Albuquerque, N.M., has found little success.
- Season 8 Episode 2: A Lot to Lose
Eileen's restaurant, Tootie's Texas BBQ in Cathedral City, Calif., started a deep decline while she was battling cancer.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Up in Smoke
The owners of the Mill Creek BBQ Restaurant in Redlands, Calif., suffer from tasteless barbecue and inefficient management.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 7 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Mumbo Jumbo
The owner of the San Francisco Mexican restaurant Estrada's is over $400,000 in debt.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Dirty Laundry
The owner of Hillbillies Restaurant in Murphys, Calif., needs to transition from pushover to an empowered business owner.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Monkey Business
Chef Robert Irvine is appalled by the condition of the Spunky Monkey Bar & Grill in Auburn, Wash.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Clueless in the Country
Chef Robert Irvine meets one of the most clueless owners he's encountered at Heather's Country Kitchen.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Goombazz Gone Wild
Goombazz Big City Eatzz, has struggled to find a strong customer base and is now more than $300,000 in debt.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Unfixable Family
The volatile owners of Mike LaSusa's Italian Restaurant in Oak Creek, Wis., battle over every decision.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Unlucky Number Seven
The Seven restaurant, named for the owner's seven children, undergoes a string of bad luck.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Soul Searching
The once strong relationship between the owners of the Georgia Boy Cafe has deteriorated.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Holiday: Impossible 2
Chef Robert tries to transform two locations on the Jersey Shore that were devastated by Hurricane Sandy.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Outside the Box
Robert comes up with an outside the box plan to reinvent the Coach Lamp Restaurant & Pub in Louisville, Ky.
- Season 7 Episode 3: His Way or the Highway
Just seven years old, the Windsor 75 in Windsor, Conn., has its share of problems, including an outdated decor, and an overworked staff.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Feathers Fly
Chef Robert Irvine ruffles quite a few feathers when he tries to save the family run business, Ducky's Family Restaurant.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Bring Mama Back
The owners of St. Louis landmark Mama Campisi's Restaurant, are blind-sided by an employee theft.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 6 (2013)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Pie in the Sky
The owner of Aponte's Pizzeria worries that he has sacrificed time with his family, only to face financial ruin.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Good Food, Bad Vices
The owners of Benner Street Restaurant in Bethlehem, Pa., are too far in debt to consider retirement.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Barely Edible
Edible's Restaurant & Pub in Horsham, Pa., is a 26-year-old family restaurant suffering from a lack of inspiration and motivation.Wednesday 1st October 7:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 10: Kalico Kraziness
The owner of Kalico Kitchen's boisterous and blunt personality is turning her staff against her.
- Season 6 Episode 9: It's All Greek to Me
Cousins Angelo and Angelo are close to losing their namesake diner, Angelo's in the town of Woodstock, Ill.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Sink or Swim
The owner of Pier West Restaurant in Twin Lakes, Wis., battles debt and his family's anger.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Lost in the Woods
After losing his job, a man purchases a restaurant and racks up $350,000 in debt.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Muskrat Mayhem
Wagon Wheel Family Restaurant is in mayhem over the food, decor and the lack of respect.
- Season 6 Episode 5: In the Pits
Bryan's Smokehouse in Lufkin, Texas, has thrived for 15 years, but now an oversaturated market has put the owner into debt.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Drowning In Debt
Mom & Dad's Italian Restaurant in DeFuniak Springs, Fla., is deep in debt but the owner doesn't want to make changes.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Creepy In Clearwater
Smitty's Restaurant in Clearwater, Fla., needs an exterminator and it's a struggle to finish before deadline.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Father Knows Worst
Old World Italian Restaurant in Murrells Inlet, S.C., owners are having trouble handing over their business to their young son.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Something's Fishy
The owner of Joe Willy's Seafood House in Fishkill, N.Y., has to get past his pride in order to save his restaurant.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 5 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Sweet Tea's Restaurant And Catering
Sweet Tea's Restaurant and Catering in Pineville, N.C., has an identity crisis.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Soup To Nuts Diner
The Soup to Nuts Diner in Tavares, Fla., looks like it hasn't been cleaned since it opened and Robert is hoping he can fix that.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Maniaci's Italian Bistro
Maniaci's Italian Bistro in Mohnton, Pa., needs to be renovated or the Maniaci brothers risk losing their mother's dream.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Caseyville Cafe
Caseyville Café in Caseyville, Ill., is failing and Robert gives the staff an ultimatum.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Dinner Bell Restaurant
The team must clean the restaurant, freshen the menu and fix the staff's bad habits in order to keep Dinner Bell Restaurant open.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Nanny Goats Cafe and Feed Bin
Feuding family members and unsafe cooking habits are driving customers away.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Sapori D'Italia
A family's fighting threatens to close their restaurant.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Windseeker Restaurant
The Windseeker Restaurant in Dallas, Ore., suffers from bad publicity and negative word of mouth.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Whiskey Creek Steakhouse
The Whiskey Creek Steakhouse has lost almost everything, and may even have thieving employees.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Rising Sun Bistro
Rising Sun Bistro in Kalispell, Mont., has a chaotic kitchen, an uninspired decor and lots of debt.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Bronk's Bar and Grill
Bronk's Bar and Grill in Lake City, Minn., where an untrained staff and frozen food are not the only challenges.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Rohrer's Tavern
Rohrer's Tavern in North Bend, Ohio has been a local staple for over sixty years but the lack of new customers is hurting business.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Poco's on the Boulevard
Poco's on the Boulevard once served delicious, authentic Latin food, but since the death of chef/owner Poco, her daughters Claudia and Dana have been struggling to maintain the restaurant's food quality and profits.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 4 (2012)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Oleander Bar and Grill
Tension between Kelli and her daughter, Abby are the root of the Oleander Bar and Grill's problems.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Valley Inn
Valley Inn in Palos Hills, Ill., is struggling to bring in customers.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Whistle Stop
The Whistle Stop in Hot Springs, Ark., has been a poor investment for owner Linda.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Maple Tree Cafe
Helping the owner of Maple Tree Cafe to gain experience in the restaurant industry.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Michele's
Owners of Michele's purchased their restaurant on a whim and now needs a few things addressed.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Paliani's Restaurant
Traveling to Burton, Mich., to save Paliani's from demise.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Frankie's
Headed to Frankie's 'By the Tracks' which was bought by Jay and Tina.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
This authentic Mexican restaurant has suffered from growing pains.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Stella's Italian Restaurant
A 15-year-old restaurant has poor management and decor.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Italian Village
A new menu and and interior; control issues within the family business.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Zandi's Grill
A restaurant in a remote location with poor food, service and decor.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Main Dish
Owners with no restaurant experience are in debt and need help.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Longbranch Steak and Seafood
A family restaurant struggling financially; owners and staff struggle emotionally.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 13: White House Edition
A non-profit community center that provides after-school meals, a resource room and family cooking classes.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Pollard's Bar-B-Que
A failing barbecue restaurant goes from takeout to eat- in.
- Season 3 Episode 11: University Grill
Feuding siblings run a 5-year-old establishment that is on its way to ruins in Burlington, N.C.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Ristorante Barolo
Combination restaurant and hotel with high-cost maintenance and health problems.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Pappas Restaurant
A Greek restaurant's reputation has gone downhill because of the two sons' fighting.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mama Lee's
Mama Lee's Soul Food Restaurant has never turned a profit and is weeks away from closing.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Pelican Grill
A small breakfast and lunch place is in dire need of help.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Valley View
A tiny diner is suffering from outdated decor and menu; structural issues.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Woody's Tupelo Steakhouse
Chef Robert Irvine faces the challenge of saving America's most desperate restaurants from failure in just two days and with a budget of only $10,000
- Season 3 Episode 4: Del's
Del's restaurant in Pittsburgh asks chef Robert Irving for help with the 62-year-old iconic restaurant begins to fail
- Season 3 Episode 3: Anna Maria's
Anna Maria's restaurant in Dunmore makes Chef Robert Irvine physically ill
- Season 3 Episode 2: Chatterbox
Chef Robert Irvine helps Lynn, the owner of Chatterbox in Windham, New Hampshire as she has little idea of how to run a restaurant
- Season 3 Episode 1: Moss' Prime Rib & Spaghetti House
Chef Robert Irvine visits Moss' Prime Rib and Spaghetti House in Elyria, Ohio where he realises the problems of the restaurant run deeper than the issues with the food
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 18: Hoffman's Bistro
Chef Robert Irvine's heads to Hoffman's Bistro in Santa Cruz to help its debt-ridden owner
- Season 2 Episode 17: Sullivan's Grill
Sullivan's is on the verge of bankruptcy; new look for the dining room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 16: St. James Soup Kitchen
The St. James Soup Kitchen in Newark, N.J. is his biggest challenge; turn around in two days.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Coffee's Boilin' Pot
Coffee's Boilin' Pot in Louisiana needs desperate help to keep their restaurant alive.
- Season 2 Episode 14: McShane's
The most horrendous restaurant chef Irvine has yet to face; dirty and heading towards bankruptcy.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Wildcat Cafe
Chef Irvine helps with a culinary arts program that has suffered from budget cuts at Canton South High School.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Mad Cactus
Robert Irvine tries to revive the fortunes of the Mad Cactus restaurant in Strongsville
- Season 2 Episode 11: Cap'n and the Cowboy
A salty sea dog's worst nightmare; cluttered Capon and the Cowboy restaurant.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Trails
Chef Robert Irvine gives advice to the owner of a restaurant quickly spiralling into bankruptcy
- Season 2 Episode 9: Off Street Cafe
The chef comes to the rescue of a restaurant in Cerritos, a small town in southern California
- Season 2 Episode 8: Mamma D's
Robert Irvine faces a tough challenge to help an Italian restaurant in rural Pennsylvania
- Season 2 Episode 7: Scrimmages
Chef Robert Irvine tackles the problems of Scrimmages restaurant in Wilmington, Delaware
- Season 2 Episode 6: Pastori's
The chef heads to Connecticut to save a restaurant on the verge of collapse
- Season 2 Episode 5: Snooty Fox
English pub-style restaurant won't last much longer after 28 years of aging clientele.
- Season 2 Episode 4: County Fare
Country Fare diner is on the verge of bankruptcy after five years of mismanagement.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Sweet Tea
The chef is under pressure to change the fortunes of Sweet Tea restaurant
- Season 2 Episode 2: La Stanza
Robert Irvine visits an Italian restaurant being ruined by the owner's inexperienced daughter
- Season 2 Episode 1: Dodge City
Dodge City USA may close its doors after 30 years of service without Chef Irvine's help.
Restaurant: Impossible: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Flood Tide
Flood Tide Restaurant in Connecticut has a bad reputation due to its owner and a dirty kitchen looking for a major turnaround in order to make the restaurant successful once again.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Secret Garden
The Secret Garden Cafe in Florida has a failing breakfast and lunch locale; Robert spins into action updating the decor and creating new dishes.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Meglio's
An Italian restaurant stuck in the past with frozen food; Robert retrains the cooking staff and focuses on a smaller menu with fresher ingredients.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Salt Works II
A new restaurant with young owners in North Carolina serving canned food; Robert brings in a fresh new menu and nearby college students.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Rascal's BBQ and Crab House
Rascal's BBQ & Crab House in New Castle, Delaware has one of the dirtiest kitchens Robert has seen; fresh new dishes and a catering menu.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Mainelli's
A former favorite Italian restaurant, Mainelli's now has bad service and food safety issues; interior renovation.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Villari's
Chef Robert Irvine is on a quest to save a 60-year-old family restaurant from failure; outdated decor and a disastrous kitchen.
Restaurant: Impossible: Special (2012 - 2014)
- Restaurant More Impossible: Maple Tree Cafe
Helping the owner of Maple Tree Cafe to gain experience in the restaurant industry; with trivia and behind the scenes stories.
- Restaurant More Impossible: The Trails
The Trails Eatery is spiraling into bankruptcy and needs help; with trivia and behind the scenes stories.
- Restaurant More Impossible: Outside the Box
Robert comes up with an outside the box plan to reinvent the Coach Lamp Restaurant & Pub in Louisville, Ky.; with trivia and behind the scenes stories.
- Restaurant More Impossible: It's All Greek to Me
Cousins Angelo and Angelo are close to losing their namesake diner, Angelo's in the town of Woodstock, Ill.; with trivia and behind the scenes stories.
- Restaurant More Impossible: Gusanoz Mexican Restaurant
Chef Robert Irvine dishes out some real time trivia as he tries to help the owners of Gusanoz, an authentic Mexican restaurant suffering from growing pains; with trivia and behind the scenes stories.
- Restaurant: Impossible Sneak Peek
Favorite moments from 'Restaurant Impossible' as well as a sneak peek at Robert Irvine's new series, 'Restaurant Express.'
- Behind the Impossible
The 50th episode unveils never-seen-before footage; favorite funny and frustrating moments; updates on restaurants.
- Holiday: Impossible
Restoring a boys and girls club in Joplin, Mo after a deadly tornado destroyed the original club.