Rehab Addict: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 8: Solarium Refresh
Nicole wants to make the first floor solarium a bright, welcoming entryway into her estate, while maintaining the antique-feel.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Kitchen Overhaul
Nicole develops a layout for the kitchen that will allow modern appliances to fit in with important design elements to maintain the room's former charm.Saturday 14th March 12:30pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 5: A Grand Living Room
Although the living room is one hundred years old, Nicole tries to use as many of the original details as she can when she does the restoration.Saturday 14th March 12:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 4: Rebuild Below
A dark basement is transformed into a family room, using salvaged pine for the flooring and installing an art Deco bar.Thursday 12th March 9:30pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 3: Grand Dining Room
Nicole uses custom leaded glass and modern oak flooring to cover up items that were stolen from the estate.Thursday 12th March 9:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 2: Powder Room With a Flair
Nicole avoids the impulse to demolish a high-traffic powder room, and sets out to restore existing elements.Thursday 5th March 9:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 1: A Grand Exterior
Nicole wins a house at an auction, falling in love with the historic details and rustic charm of the place.Thursday 5th March 9:00pm EST - Home & Garden Television
Rehab Addict: Season 5 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 5 Episode 14: Mom's Oasis
Nicole wants to create a master bedroom in the attic with innovative storage in the awkward space for Melanie.
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Room of Their Own
The children get their own bedrooms, and they get to pick the colors themselves; volunteers offer help.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Looks Are Everything
The house exterior is updated; the front steps are removed while the yard is regraded; a design challenge causes a late night.
- Season 5 Episode 11: A Bathroom Fit for King James
The rehab team turns their attention to gutting the bathroom, while Nicole restores a built-in cabinet.Thursday 12th March 10:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 10: Hardwood Floors to the Rescue
With the help of LeBron James and the LeBron James Foundation, a needy family's home is renovated so that each child can have their own space.Thursday 5th March 10:00pm EST - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 9: Kitchen Overhaul
A dilapidated kitchen is gutted, and an outdoor patio and new driveway is added to a house in Akron, Ohio.Thursday 5th March 10:30pm EST - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 8: Too Close for Comfort
Nicole finds burst pipes and a flooded house caused by the cold; Nicole skydives to the start line of a 10K run in Florida.Sunday 8th March 7:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 7: Up and Away
Putting a modern twist on the 1904 Summit Mansion in St. Paul, Minn., by installing an elevator in the middle of the home.Sunday 8th March 7:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 6: Brightening the Bedrooms
The natural beauty of the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom is covered up with old wallpaper and fixtures.Sunday 8th March 6:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 5: Brick by Brick Restoration
The Summit mansion needs to be repainted and the wood railings and details need to be replaced; Nicole builds new columns.Sunday 8th March 6:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 4: Living Room Cover Up
Restoring a living room and study; polishing original woodworking details; staining damaged floors; Nicole attends a charity event.Thursday 5th March 11:30pm EST - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 3: In at the Deep End
The swimming pool is cleaned and garage space is converted into a changing room area; Nicole takes swimming lessons.Thursday 5th March 11:00pm EST - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 2: Distressed Dining Room
Taking pink and gold kitsch out of a formal dining room in order to take it from the 1970s to its original 1904 look.Sunday 8th March 4:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 1: Powder Room Predicament
Nicole's next project is restoring a historic mansion in the Summit district of St. Paul; Nicole creates a brand new room with a 1904 feel.Sunday 8th March 4:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 17: Everything We Had Leftover
Nicole has to finish up projects in the living room and bathroom before the house can go on the market.Thursday 12th March 5:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 16: Water Damaged Kitchen
An unattended roof leak in the bungalow has caused water damage to the walls in the kitchen.Thursday 12th March 5:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 15: Master Suite Madness
Nicole tackles the previously unfinished master suite in her 1920s bungalow.Thursday 12th March 4:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 14: Bungalow Brickwork
Nicole tackles a ton of brickwork, including the water damaged front steps; the roof is in need of repair.Thursday 12th March 4:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 13: From Charred to Charming
Nicole is on the home stretch to finish up the upstairs apartment; the community comes together to build an urban garden.Sunday 8th March 3:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 12: Lower Level Living Room
Nicole works to finish up the lower level apartment; repairing the original leaded glass windows.Sunday 8th March 3:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 11: Burned Out Bathroom
Nicole begins work on the fire-damaged second floor.Sunday 8th March 2:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 10: Exterior Miracles
Nicole tackles the fire damaged exterior of a neighborhood eyesore.Sunday 8th March 2:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 9: Cracked Pipe Kitchen
Work continues on the 1920's duplex; Nicole comes up with a plan for the interior.Sunday 8th March 1:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fire Damage Fixes
A 1920's home that has been vacant since a fire in the house next door left it severely damaged.Sunday 8th March 1:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 7: Scrap Wood Basement
Nicole tries to use as much scrap wood and materials as possible as she works on a basement renovation.Thursday 12th March 12:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 6: Revived Exterior
Nicole continues working on the exterior of the 4th Street house and builds a fence to add some curb appeal to the residence.Thursday 12th March 12:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 5: Back Yard on a Budget
Nicole pours a new foundation and selects a unique roof color to make a home stand out in its neighborhood.Thursday 12th March 11:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 4: Master Suite Remade
Nicole tries to figure out a way to incorporate an old kitchen pantry into a new master bathroom.Thursday 12th March 11:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 3: A Bright, Open Living Room
Nicole must figure out how to turn a duplex back into a single-family home.Thursday 12th March 10:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 2: Kitchen Cabinets Remade
Nicole turns her attention to the kitchen where she gets creative by repurposing items.Thursday 12th March 10:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 1: Boarded Up Beauty
Nicole takes on a boarded up and previously condemned home from the late 1880s.Thursday 12th March 9:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Kitchen Breakthrough
Nicole needs to figure out a functional layout for a cramped kitchen.Thursday 12th March 9:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sensational Second Floor
Nicole tackles the bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.Thursday 12th March 8:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 11: Five-Star Foyer
The dark entryway gets a bright makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Breaking the Woodwork Rules
Nicole begins the arduous task of reclaiming the woodwork and pocket doors from layers of paint.
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Yellow and Brown Mess
Nicole begins work on the exterior of a house in an up and coming neighborhood.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Total Transformation
Nicole looks to the neighboring houses for inspiration as she finishes up the exterior of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Salvaged Back Yard
The backyard begins to come together using salvaged materials and some creative discarded items.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Floors, Floors, Floors
Nicole works in the bedrooms of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Bathroom Rebuild
Nicole tackles the second floor bathroom.
- Season 3 Episode 4: A Mantle to Remember
Designer Nicole Curtis uncovers hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining room of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bugs, Birds and Bad Plumbing
The interior of the Dollar House holds some nasty surprises.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Faulty Foundation
Designer Nicole Curtis gets the green-light to begin work on the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Shoebox Bathroom
Designer Nicole Curtis discovers a house that she can purchase for one dollar.
Rehab Addict: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Finished Project
With just a few weeks left to complete the Harriet Project, Nicole and the homeowners rush to complete the living room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Living Room Revamp
The hardwood floors in both living rooms are repaired; the search is on for replica tile for a fireplace restoration.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Kitchen Conundrums
Nicole begins work on the upper unit kitchen and researches information about the property from the historical society.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bathroom Redux
With the exterior of the Harriet project completed, the crew begins inside demolition to prepare for plumbing and electrical work.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Project, New Headache
Nicole works on the exterior and landscaping of a hundred-year-old Victorian home.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Unfinished-Finished Basement
A women, preparing to sell her home, needs to un-clutter her basement while keeping it unfinished.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Garage Door Greatness
Nicole gives her garage a last-minute makeover in preparation for selling her house.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Kitchen Countdown
Nicole needs to finish Adam and Rachael's kitchen before they return from their honeymoon.Sunday 15th March 7:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tile Terrors
Nicole hits a snag while working on a tile project in small bathroom.Sunday 15th March 7:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 4: Living Room Overhaul
Nicole is ready to tackle Adam and Rachael's living room; an unusual way to expand a small bedroom.Sunday 15th March 6:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 3: Front Porch Frenzy
Nicole scrambles to fully restore a 1920s house in a month.Sunday 15th March 6:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bathroom Beautification
Nicole starts from the ground up for a sea-themed bathroom renovation.Sunday 15th March 5:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 1: Kitchen Calamity
Nicole struggles to redesign a cluttered and compact kitchen on a very tight deadline.Sunday 15th March 5:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Total Restoration
It's a cathartic time as Nicole Curtis works her way through an endless punch list.
- Season 1 Episode 12: A Living Room to Remember
The only problem with Nicole Curtis' sunroom is a rotting wood floor and a temporary plywood and plastic door.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kitchen Design Dilemmas
Going on year two, Nicole Curtis tackles the most important room in the house.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Dining Room Detail
Nicole gets to work stripping, staining and restoring every inch of the dining room.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Master Suite Makeover
Nicole Curtis indulges her most glamorous fantasy in the master suite.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Garage 2.0
Every old house has its quirks, and for Nicole Curtis' grand Minneapolis mansion, it's the garage.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Nikki's Underground Rehab
For a year and half, Nicole Curtis has been painstakingly restoring a 1916 mansion.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Trouble With Tile
With a little creativity, ingenuity, and a lot of elbow grease, Nicole makes her turn-of-the-century bathrooms shine like new.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Plumbing Nightmares And Entryway Dreams
Nicole Curtis turns her attention to the interior of the Minnehaha House, where massive plumbing and electrical problems lurk behind the walls.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Curb Appeal Crackdown
Brick-lined walkways; trimming trees; flowerbeds; window boxes.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kitchen Confusion
Creating new cabinets from old, salvaged cabinets.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Woodworking Miracles
Working miracles with salvaged wood to repair a rotting entryway floor.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Bathroom To Impress
Transforming a bathroom including tile flooring and constructing a vanity.
Rehab Addict: Other Episodes
- Leaky Bedroom Disaster
Severe leaks in the roof threaten to destroy multiple rooms on the second floor; two bedrooms are ready for restoration.