Rehab Addict: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 17: Everything We Had Leftover
Nicole has to finish up projects in the living room and bathroom before the house can go on the market.Monday 4th August 5:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 16: EPISODE: 16
An unattended roof leak in the bungalow has caused water damage to the walls in the kitchen.Monday 4th August 5:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 15: Master Suite Madness
Nicole tackles the previously unfinished master suite in her 1920s bungalow.Monday 4th August 4:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 14: Bungalow Brickwork
Nicole tackles a ton of brickwork, including the water damaged front steps; the roof is in need of repair.Monday 4th August 4:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 13: From Charred to Charming
Nicole is on the home stretch to finish up the upstairs apartment; the community comes together to build an urban garden.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Lower Level Living Room
Nicole works to finish up the lower level apartment; repairing the original leaded glass windows.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Burned Out Bathroom
Nicole begins work on the fire-damaged second floor.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Exterior Miracles
Nicole tackles the fire damaged exterior of a neighborhood eyesore.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Cracked Pipe Kitchen
Work continues on the 1920's duplex; Nicole comes up with a plan for the interior.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fire Damage Fixes
A 1920's home that has been vacant since a fire in the house next door left it severely damaged.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Scrap Wood Basement
Nicole tries to use as much scrap wood and materials as possible as she works on a basement renovation.Thursday 7th August 11:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 6: Revived Exterior
Nicole continues working on the exterior of the 4th Street house and builds a fence to add some curb appeal to the residence.Thursday 7th August 11:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 5: Back Yard on a Budget
Nicole pours a new foundation and selects a unique roof color to make a home stand out in its neighborhood.Thursday 7th August 10:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 4: Master Suite Remade
Nicole tries to figure out a way to incorporate an old kitchen pantry into a new master bathroom.Thursday 7th August 10:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 3: A Bright, Open Living Room
Nicole must figure out how to turn a duplex back into a single-family home.Thursday 31st July 11:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 2: Kitchen Cabinets Remade
Nicole turns her attention to the kitchen where she gets creative by repurposing items.Thursday 31st July 11:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 1: Boarded Up Beauty
Nicole takes on a boarded up and previously condemned home from the late 1880s.Thursday 31st July 10:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Kitchen Breakthrough
Nicole needs to figure out a functional layout for a cramped kitchen.Thursday 31st July 10:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sensational Second Floor
Nicole tackles the bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.Sunday 3rd August 6:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 11: Five-Star Foyer
The dark entryway gets a bright makeover.Sunday 3rd August 5:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 10: Breaking the Woodwork Rules
Nicole begins the arduous task of reclaiming the woodwork and pocket doors from layers of paint.Sunday 3rd August 5:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Yellow and Brown Mess
Nicole begins work on the exterior of a house in an up and coming neighborhood.Monday 4th August 1:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 8: Total Transformation
Nicole looks to the neighboring houses for inspiration as she finishes up the exterior of the Dollar House.Monday 4th August 1:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 7: Salvaged Back Yard
The backyard begins to come together using salvaged materials and some creative discarded items.Monday 4th August 12:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 6: Floors, Floors, Floors
Nicole works in the bedrooms of the Dollar House.Monday 4th August 12:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 5: Bathroom Rebuild
Nicole tackles the second floor bathroom.Monday 4th August 11:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 4: A Mantle to Remember
Designer Nicole Curtis uncovers hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining room of the Dollar House.Monday 4th August 11:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bugs, Birds and Bad Plumbing
The interior of the Dollar House holds some nasty surprises.Monday 4th August 10:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 2: Faulty Foundation
Designer Nicole Curtis gets the green-light to begin work on the Dollar House.Monday 4th August 10:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 3 Episode 1: Shoebox Bathroom
Designer Nicole Curtis discovers a house that she can purchase for one dollar.Monday 4th August 9:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Finished Project
With just a few weeks left to complete the Harriet Project, Nicole and the homeowners rush to complete the living room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Living Room Revamp
The hardwood floors in both living rooms are repaired; the search is on for replica tile for a fireplace restoration.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Kitchen Conundrums
Nicole begins work on the upper unit kitchen and researches information about the property from the historical society.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bathroom Redux
With the exterior of the Harriet project completed, the crew begins inside demolition to prepare for plumbing and electrical work.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Project, New Headache
Nicole works on the exterior and landscaping of a hundred-year-old Victorian home.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Unfinished-Finished Basement
A women, preparing to sell her home, needs to un-clutter her basement while keeping it unfinished.Monday 4th August 9:00am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 7: Garage Door Greatness
Nicole gives her garage a last-minute makeover in preparation for selling her house.Monday 4th August 8:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 6: Kitchen Countdown
Nicole needs to finish Adam and Rachael's kitchen before they return from their honeymoon.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tile Terrors
Nicole hits a snag while working on a tile project in small bathroom.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Living Room Overhaul
Nicole is ready to tackle Adam and Rachael's living room; an unusual way to expand a small bedroom.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Front Porch Frenzy
Nicole scrambles to fully restore a 1920s house in a month.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bathroom Beautification
Nicole starts from the ground up for a sea-themed bathroom renovation.Sunday 3rd August 7:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 1: Kitchen Calamity
Nicole struggles to redesign a cluttered and compact kitchen on a very tight deadline.Sunday 3rd August 7:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Total Restoration
It's a cathartic time as Nicole Curtis works her way through an endless punch list.
- Season 1 Episode 12: A Living Room to Remember
The only problem with Nicole Curtis' sunroom is a rotting wood floor and a temporary plywood and plastic door.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kitchen Design Dilemmas
Going on year two, Nicole Curtis tackles the most important room in the house.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Dining Room Detail
Nicole gets to work stripping, staining and restoring every inch of the dining room.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Master Suite Makeover
Nicole Curtis indulges her most glamorous fantasy in the master suite.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Garage 2.0
Every old house has its quirks, and for Nicole Curtis' grand Minneapolis mansion, it's the garage.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Nikki's Underground Rehab
For a year and half, Nicole Curtis has been painstakingly restoring a 1916 mansion.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Trouble With Tile
With a little creativity, ingenuity, and a lot of elbow grease, Nicole makes her turn-of-the-century bathrooms shine like new.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Plumbing Nightmares And Entryway Dreams
Nicole Curtis turns her attention to the interior of the Minnehaha House, where massive plumbing and electrical problems lurk behind the walls.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Curb Appeal Crackdown
Brick-lined walkways; trimming trees; flowerbeds; window boxes.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kitchen Confusion
Creating new cabinets from old, salvaged cabinets.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Woodworking Miracles
Working miracles with salvaged wood to repair a rotting entryway floor.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Bathroom To Impress
Transforming a bathroom including tile flooring and constructing a vanity.