Rehab Addict: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Family Affair
An old shack needs loving restoration, and Nicole and her family turn the unlivable space into a cozy new home.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Grand Garage
Nicole must update a neglected garage, and sets out to salvage tile and wood for the project; a porch is added off the solarium.Wednesday 12th August 9:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 11: Rehab Attic
Nicole tackles the attic which once served as servants' quarters, turning it into a master suite with a sitting room, dressing room and master bedroom.Wednesday 12th August 9:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 10: Master Bath Overhaul
In order to turn the third floor into a master suite, Nicole must start with a new, customized bathroom.Wednesday 12th August 8:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 9: Jack and Jill Suite
Nicole transforms a Jack and Jill bathroom without sacrificing the antique integrity by utilizing the mint condition 1920's porcelain sink.Wednesday 12th August 8:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 8: Solarium Refresh
Nicole wants to make the first floor solarium a bright, welcoming entryway into her estate, while maintaining the antique-feel.Wednesday 5th August 9:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 7: Leaky Bedroom Disaster
Severe leaks in the roof threaten to destroy multiple rooms on the second floor; two bedrooms are ready for restoration.Wednesday 5th August 9:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 6: Kitchen Overhaul
Nicole develops a layout for the kitchen that will allow modern appliances to fit in with important design elements to maintain the room's former charm.Wednesday 5th August 8:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 5: A Grand Living Room
Although the living room is one hundred years old, Nicole tries to use as many of the original details as she can when she does the restoration.Wednesday 5th August 8:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 4: Rebuild Below
A dark basement is transformed into a family room, using salvaged pine for the flooring and installing an art Deco bar.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Grand Dining Room
Nicole uses custom leaded glass and modern oak flooring to cover up items that were stolen from the estate.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Powder Room With a Flair
Nicole avoids the impulse to demolish a high-traffic powder room, and sets out to restore existing elements.
- Season 6 Episode 1: A Grand Exterior
Nicole wins a house at an auction, falling in love with the historic details and rustic charm of the place.
Rehab Addict: Season 5 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 5 Episode 14: Mom's Oasis
Nicole wants to create a master bedroom in the attic with innovative storage in the awkward space for Melanie.
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Room of Their Own
The children get their own bedrooms, and they get to pick the colors themselves; volunteers offer help.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Looks Are Everything
The house exterior is updated; the front steps are removed while the yard is regraded; a design challenge causes a late night.
- Season 5 Episode 11: A Bathroom Fit for King James
The rehab team turns their attention to gutting the bathroom, while Nicole restores a built-in cabinet.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Hardwood Floors to the Rescue
With the help of LeBron James and the LeBron James Foundation, a needy family's home is renovated so that each child can have their own space.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Kitchen Overhaul
A dilapidated kitchen is gutted, and an outdoor patio and new driveway is added to a house in Akron, Ohio.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Too Close for Comfort
Nicole finds burst pipes and a flooded house caused by the cold; Nicole skydives to the start line of a 10K run in Florida.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Up and Away
Putting a modern twist on the 1904 Summit Mansion in St. Paul, Minn., by installing an elevator in the middle of the home.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Brightening the Bedrooms
The natural beauty of the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom is covered up with old wallpaper and fixtures.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Brick by Brick Restoration
The Summit mansion needs to be repainted and the wood railings and details need to be replaced; Nicole builds new columns.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Living Room Cover Up
Restoring a living room and study; polishing original woodworking details; staining damaged floors; Nicole attends a charity event.
- Season 5 Episode 3: In at the Deep End
The swimming pool is cleaned and garage space is converted into a changing room area; Nicole takes swimming lessons.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Distressed Dining Room
Taking pink and gold kitsch out of a formal dining room in order to take it from the 1970s to its original 1904 look.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Powder Room Predicament
Nicole's next project is restoring a historic mansion in the Summit district of St. Paul; Nicole creates a brand new room with a 1904 feel.
Rehab Addict: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 17: Everything We Had Leftover
Nicole has to finish up projects in the living room and bathroom before the house can go on the market.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Water Damaged Kitchen
An unattended roof leak in the bungalow has caused water damage to the walls in the kitchen.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Master Suite Madness
Nicole tackles the previously unfinished master suite in her 1920s bungalow.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Bungalow Brickwork
Nicole tackles a ton of brickwork, including the water damaged front steps; the roof is in need of repair.
- Season 4 Episode 13: From Charred to Charming
Nicole is on the home stretch to finish up the upstairs apartment; the community comes together to build an urban garden.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Lower Level Living Room
Nicole works to finish up the lower level apartment; repairing the original leaded glass windows.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Burned Out Bathroom
Nicole begins work on the fire-damaged second floor.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Exterior Miracles
Nicole tackles the fire damaged exterior of a neighborhood eyesore.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Cracked Pipe Kitchen
Work continues on the 1920's duplex; Nicole comes up with a plan for the interior.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fire Damage Fixes
A 1920's home that has been vacant since a fire in the house next door left it severely damaged.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Scrap Wood Basement
Nicole tries to use as much scrap wood and materials as possible as she works on a basement renovation.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Revived Exterior
Nicole continues working on the exterior of the 4th Street house and builds a fence to add some curb appeal to the residence.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Back Yard on a Budget
Nicole pours a new foundation and selects a unique roof color to make a home stand out in its neighborhood.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Master Suite Remade
Nicole tries to figure out a way to incorporate an old kitchen pantry into a new master bathroom.
- Season 4 Episode 3: A Bright, Open Living Room
Nicole must figure out how to turn a duplex back into a single-family home.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Kitchen Cabinets Remade
Nicole turns her attention to the kitchen where she gets creative by repurposing items.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Boarded Up Beauty
Nicole takes on a boarded up and previously condemned home from the late 1880s.
Rehab Addict: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Kitchen Breakthrough
Nicole needs to figure out a functional layout for a cramped kitchen.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sensational Second Floor
Nicole tackles the bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Five-Star Foyer
The dark entryway gets a bright makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Breaking the Woodwork Rules
Nicole begins the arduous task of reclaiming the woodwork and pocket doors from layers of paint.
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Yellow and Brown Mess
Nicole begins work on the exterior of a house in an up and coming neighborhood.Thursday 6th August 11:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 8: Total Transformation
Nicole looks to the neighboring houses for inspiration as she finishes up the exterior of the Dollar House.Thursday 6th August 11:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 7: Salvaged Back Yard
The backyard begins to come together using salvaged materials and some creative discarded items.Thursday 6th August 10:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 6: Floors, Floors, Floors
Nicole works in the bedrooms of the Dollar House.Thursday 6th August 10:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 5: Bathroom Rebuild
Nicole tackles the second floor bathroom.Thursday 6th August 9:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 4: A Mantle to Remember
Designer Nicole Curtis uncovers hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining room of the Dollar House.Thursday 6th August 9:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bugs, Birds and Bad Plumbing
The interior of the Dollar House holds some nasty surprises.Thursday 6th August 8:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 2: Faulty Foundation
Designer Nicole Curtis gets the green-light to begin work on the Dollar House.Thursday 6th August 8:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 1: Shoebox Bathroom
Designer Nicole Curtis discovers a house that she can purchase for one dollar.Thursday 6th August 7:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
Rehab Addict: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Finished Project
With just a few weeks left to complete the Harriet Project, Nicole and the homeowners rush to complete the living room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Living Room Revamp
The hardwood floors in both living rooms are repaired; the search is on for replica tile for a fireplace restoration.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Kitchen Conundrums
Nicole begins work on the upper unit kitchen and researches information about the property from the historical society.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bathroom Redux
With the exterior of the Harriet project completed, the crew begins inside demolition to prepare for plumbing and electrical work.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Project, New Headache
Nicole works on the exterior and landscaping of a hundred-year-old Victorian home.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Unfinished-Finished Basement
A women, preparing to sell her home, needs to un-clutter her basement while keeping it unfinished.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Garage Door Greatness
Nicole Curtis decides to put her own home up for sale while waiting for the Minnehaha house to sell
- Season 2 Episode 6: Kitchen Countdown
Nicole Curtis is under pressure to finish Adam and Rachael's kitchen renovation while the two are away on honeymoon, and discovers some hidden details under the walls
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tile Terrors
Nicole Curtis switches focus to Adam and Rachael's bathroom, and deals with the many problems that creep up while working with tiles in an old house
- Season 2 Episode 4: Living Room Overhaul
Nicole Curtis continues her restoration of Adam and Rachael's home, turning her attention to the living room, where she must repair neglected hardwood floors
- Season 2 Episode 3: Front Porch Frenzy
Nicole Curtis' clients, Adam and Rachael, hire her to fully restore their 1920s house. The couple are getting married and need to move into the home in a month
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bathroom Beautification
Nicole Curtis takes on another design project while waiting for her Minnehaha house to sell. This time she works on client Ellen's colourful sea-themed bathroom
- Season 2 Episode 1: Kitchen Calamity
Interior designer Nicole Curtis transforms a cluttered kitchen into a useable space while waiting for the Minnehaha house to sell
Rehab Addict: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Total Restoration
Nicole Curtis works her way through a seemingly endless list of tasks, as she and business partner Michael seek the best possible sales strategy in the tough property market
- Season 1 Episode 12: A Living Room to Remember
A rotting wood floor and a temporary plywood and plastic door cause problems in Nicole Curtis's sun-room, so she heads to the salvage yard in search of more tasteful replacements
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kitchen Design Dilemmas
Two years into her project, Nicole Curtis tackles the most important room in the house - the kitchen. She restores her favourite existing feature - the stunning marble tile floors
- Season 1 Episode 10: Dining Room Detail
One of the best features of Nicole Curtis' mansion in Minneapolis is the dining room. Original oak woodwork and charming light fixtures could make for a spectacular room
- Season 1 Episode 9: Master Suite Makeover
Nicole Curtis - the tough-talking entrepreneur - indulges her most glamorous fantasy in the master suite, going for old Hollywood style
- Season 1 Episode 8: Garage 2.0
Every old house has its quirks, and for Nicole Curtis' grand Minneapolis mansion, it's the garage. It's a crumbling old structure attached to the back of the neighbour's house
- Season 1 Episode 7: Nikki's Underground Rehab
Nikki is restoring a 1916 mansion, and her plan is to build out the dark, dingy, old cellar, creating new living space that adds nearly 1,000 square feet to the home
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Trouble With Tile
After years of neglect, the upstairs guest bathroom and powder room in the mansion are in horrible shape. But underneath the grime is unique character
- Season 1 Episode 5: Plumbing Nightmares And Entryway Dreams
After transforming the exterior of the Minnehaha House, Nicole Curtis turns her attention to the interior of her mansion, where massive plumbing and electrical problems lurk behind the walls
- Season 1 Episode 4: Curb Appeal Crackdown
Cash flow and contractor problems have caused serious delays, but with the Lyndale house finally on the market, Nicole Curtis tackles the Minnehaha house head on
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kitchen Confusion
Nicole hits the salvage yard and finds old cabinets she intends to rebuild. Tensions rise as creative minds clash when Nicole works with her brother and cousin to transform the kitchen
- Season 1 Episode 2: Woodworking Miracles
Frustrated by unreliable workers and shoddy work, Nicole Curtis turns for help to her brother and cousin, both skilled carpenters. Together the family tackles the second floor
- Season 1 Episode 1: Bathroom To Impress
Nicole Curtis takes on a run-down, 1902 Victorian-style home. When her contractor walks off the job, she manages to keep up the renovation work on her own, but falls behind schedule