Rehab Addict: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Family Affair
An old shack needs loving restoration, and Nicole and her family turn the unlivable space into a cozy new home.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Grand Garage
Nicole must update a neglected garage, and sets out to salvage tile and wood for the project; a porch is added off the solarium.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Rehab Attic
Nicole tackles the attic which once served as servants' quarters, turning it into a master suite with a sitting room, dressing room and master bedroom.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Master Bath Overhaul
In order to turn the third floor into a master suite, Nicole must start with a new, customized bathroom.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Jack and Jill Suite
Nicole transforms a Jack and Jill bathroom without sacrificing the antique integrity by utilizing the mint condition 1920's porcelain sink.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Solarium Refresh
Nicole wants to make the first floor solarium a bright, welcoming entryway into her estate, while maintaining the antique-feel.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Leaky Bedroom Disaster
Severe leaks in the roof threaten to destroy multiple rooms on the second floor; two bedrooms are ready for restoration.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Kitchen Overhaul
Nicole develops a layout for the kitchen that will allow modern appliances to fit in with important design elements to maintain the room's former charm.Wednesday 15th July 9:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 5: A Grand Living Room
Although the living room is one hundred years old, Nicole tries to use as many of the original details as she can when she does the restoration.Wednesday 15th July 9:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 4: Rebuild Below
A dark basement is transformed into a family room, using salvaged pine for the flooring and installing an art Deco bar.Wednesday 8th July 9:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 3: Grand Dining Room
Nicole uses custom leaded glass and modern oak flooring to cover up items that were stolen from the estate.Wednesday 8th July 9:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 2: Powder Room With a Flair
Nicole avoids the impulse to demolish a high-traffic powder room, and sets out to restore existing elements.Wednesday 8th July 8:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 6 Episode 1: A Grand Exterior
Nicole wins a house at an auction, falling in love with the historic details and rustic charm of the place.Wednesday 8th July 8:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 5 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 5 Episode 14: Mom's Oasis
Nicole wants to create a master bedroom in the attic with innovative storage in the awkward space for Melanie.Wednesday 8th July 10:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Room of Their Own
The children get their own bedrooms, and they get to pick the colors themselves; volunteers offer help.Wednesday 8th July 10:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 5 Episode 12: Looks Are Everything
The house exterior is updated; the front steps are removed while the yard is regraded; a design challenge causes a late night.
- Season 5 Episode 11: A Bathroom Fit for King James
The rehab team turns their attention to gutting the bathroom, while Nicole restores a built-in cabinet.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Hardwood Floors to the Rescue
With the help of LeBron James and the LeBron James Foundation, a needy family's home is renovated so that each child can have their own space.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Kitchen Overhaul
A dilapidated kitchen is gutted, and an outdoor patio and new driveway is added to a house in Akron, Ohio.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Too Close for Comfort
Nicole finds burst pipes and a flooded house caused by the cold; Nicole skydives to the start line of a 10K run in Florida.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Up and Away
Putting a modern twist on the 1904 Summit Mansion in St. Paul, Minn., by installing an elevator in the middle of the home.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Brightening the Bedrooms
The natural beauty of the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom is covered up with old wallpaper and fixtures.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Brick by Brick Restoration
The Summit mansion needs to be repainted and the wood railings and details need to be replaced; Nicole builds new columns.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Living Room Cover Up
Restoring a living room and study; polishing original woodworking details; staining damaged floors; Nicole attends a charity event.
- Season 5 Episode 3: In at the Deep End
The swimming pool is cleaned and garage space is converted into a changing room area; Nicole takes swimming lessons.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Distressed Dining Room
Taking pink and gold kitsch out of a formal dining room in order to take it from the 1970s to its original 1904 look.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Powder Room Predicament
Nicole's next project is restoring a historic mansion in the Summit district of St. Paul; Nicole creates a brand new room with a 1904 feel.
Rehab Addict: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 17: Everything We Had Leftover
Nicole has to finish up projects in the living room and bathroom before the house can go on the market.Saturday 11th July 7:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 16: Water Damaged Kitchen
An unattended roof leak in the bungalow has caused water damage to the walls in the kitchen.Saturday 11th July 7:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 15: Master Suite Madness
Nicole tackles the previously unfinished master suite in her 1920s bungalow.Saturday 11th July 6:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 14: Bungalow Brickwork
Nicole tackles a ton of brickwork, including the water damaged front steps; the roof is in need of repair.Saturday 11th July 6:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 13: From Charred to Charming
Nicole is on the home stretch to finish up the upstairs apartment; the community comes together to build an urban garden.Saturday 11th July 5:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 12: Lower Level Living Room
Nicole works to finish up the lower level apartment; repairing the original leaded glass windows.Saturday 11th July 5:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 11: Burned Out Bathroom
Nicole begins work on the fire-damaged second floor.Saturday 11th July 4:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 10: Exterior Miracles
Nicole tackles the fire damaged exterior of a neighborhood eyesore.Saturday 11th July 4:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 9: Cracked Pipe Kitchen
Work continues on the 1920's duplex; Nicole comes up with a plan for the interior.Saturday 11th July 3:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fire Damage Fixes
A 1920's home that has been vacant since a fire in the house next door left it severely damaged.Saturday 11th July 3:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 7: Scrap Wood Basement
Nicole tries to use as much scrap wood and materials as possible as she works on a basement renovation.Saturday 11th July 2:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 6: Revived Exterior
Nicole continues working on the exterior of the 4th Street house and builds a fence to add some curb appeal to the residence.Saturday 11th July 2:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 5: Back Yard on a Budget
Nicole pours a new foundation and selects a unique roof color to make a home stand out in its neighborhood.Saturday 11th July 1:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 4: Master Suite Remade
Nicole tries to figure out a way to incorporate an old kitchen pantry into a new master bathroom.
- Season 4 Episode 3: A Bright, Open Living Room
Nicole must figure out how to turn a duplex back into a single-family home.Saturday 11th July 1:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 2: Kitchen Cabinets Remade
Nicole turns her attention to the kitchen where she gets creative by repurposing items.Saturday 11th July 12:30pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 4 Episode 1: Boarded Up Beauty
Nicole takes on a boarded up and previously condemned home from the late 1880s.Saturday 11th July 12:00pm EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
Rehab Addict: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Kitchen Breakthrough
Nicole needs to figure out a functional layout for a cramped kitchen.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sensational Second Floor
Nicole tackles the bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Five-Star Foyer
The dark entryway gets a bright makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Breaking the Woodwork Rules
Nicole begins the arduous task of reclaiming the woodwork and pocket doors from layers of paint.
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Yellow and Brown Mess
Nicole begins work on the exterior of a house in an up and coming neighborhood.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Total Transformation
Nicole looks to the neighboring houses for inspiration as she finishes up the exterior of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Salvaged Back Yard
The backyard begins to come together using salvaged materials and some creative discarded items.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Floors, Floors, Floors
Nicole works in the bedrooms of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Bathroom Rebuild
Nicole tackles the second floor bathroom.
- Season 3 Episode 4: A Mantle to Remember
Designer Nicole Curtis uncovers hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining room of the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bugs, Birds and Bad Plumbing
The interior of the Dollar House holds some nasty surprises.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Faulty Foundation
Designer Nicole Curtis gets the green-light to begin work on the Dollar House.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Shoebox Bathroom
Designer Nicole Curtis discovers a house that she can purchase for one dollar.
Rehab Addict: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Finished Project
With just a few weeks left to complete the Harriet Project, Nicole and the homeowners rush to complete the living room and kitchen.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Living Room Revamp
The hardwood floors in both living rooms are repaired; the search is on for replica tile for a fireplace restoration.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Kitchen Conundrums
Nicole begins work on the upper unit kitchen and researches information about the property from the historical society.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bathroom Redux
With the exterior of the Harriet project completed, the crew begins inside demolition to prepare for plumbing and electrical work.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Project, New Headache
Nicole works on the exterior and landscaping of a hundred-year-old Victorian home.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Unfinished-Finished Basement
A women, preparing to sell her home, needs to un-clutter her basement while keeping it unfinished.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Garage Door Greatness
Nicole gives her garage a last-minute makeover in preparation for selling her house.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Kitchen Countdown
Nicole needs to finish Adam and Rachael's kitchen before they return from their honeymoon.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tile Terrors
Nicole hits a snag while working on a tile project in small bathroom.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Living Room Overhaul
Nicole is ready to tackle Adam and Rachael's living room; an unusual way to expand a small bedroom.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Front Porch Frenzy
Nicole scrambles to fully restore a 1920s house in a month.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Bathroom Beautification
Nicole starts from the ground up for a sea-themed bathroom renovation.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Kitchen Calamity
Nicole struggles to redesign a cluttered and compact kitchen on a very tight deadline.
Rehab Addict: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Total Restoration
It's a cathartic time as Nicole Curtis works her way through an endless punch list.
- Season 1 Episode 12: A Living Room to Remember
The only problem with Nicole Curtis' sunroom is a rotting wood floor and a temporary plywood and plastic door.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kitchen Design Dilemmas
Going on year two, Nicole Curtis tackles the most important room in the house.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Dining Room Detail
Nicole gets to work stripping, staining and restoring every inch of the dining room.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Master Suite Makeover
Nicole Curtis indulges her most glamorous fantasy in the master suite.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Garage 2.0
Every old house has its quirks, and for Nicole Curtis' grand Minneapolis mansion, it's the garage.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Nikki's Underground Rehab
For a year and half, Nicole Curtis has been painstakingly restoring a 1916 mansion.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Trouble With Tile
With a little creativity, ingenuity, and a lot of elbow grease, Nicole makes her turn-of-the-century bathrooms shine like new.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Plumbing Nightmares And Entryway Dreams
Nicole Curtis turns her attention to the interior of the Minnehaha House, where massive plumbing and electrical problems lurk behind the walls.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Curb Appeal Crackdown
Brick-lined walkways; trimming trees; flowerbeds; window boxes.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kitchen Confusion
Creating new cabinets from old, salvaged cabinets.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Woodworking Miracles
Working miracles with salvaged wood to repair a rotting entryway floor.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Bathroom To Impress
Transforming a bathroom including tile flooring and constructing a vanity.