Rated A for Awesome: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 25: Against All Awesome; Planet of the Gills
Les, Noam and the team get ready for their most awesome adventure yet.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Thera's Brother the Car; Mall of the Living Doll
- Season 1 Episode 23: Too Many Monkeys; The Truth About Twitchy
- Season 1 Episode 22: Always Be Awesome; Go for the Gust-o
Noam borrows some awesomeness from Max and Angelina to boost his own and impress his science hero, then finds he needs every bit!
- Season 1 Episode 21: Used Tissue of Doom; When Mascots Attack
Thera is hoping to win a gold medal for speed skating. Her dream is threatened when Noam's super-cure for the cold creates mutant flying tissues which try to give her the virus. After Lars's lame Growly the Gopher mascot becomes cool, the cheerleading Trishas help the opposing team to create a mega mascot to do battle with Growly
- Season 1 Episode 20: Don't Judge a Mutant By Its Slobber; Armed and Dangerous
The band learns sometimes people aren't as bad as they look when they turn a video game into reality. Les gets the gang to awesomise him so he can have more fun at Dad's take-your kids-to work day
- Season 1 Episode 19: Go Fish; Brat Busters
The team tries to improve the taste of Lars' favourite Norgish treats, but makes them worse. Les runs a cool babysitting service, but bully Burt provides a tough challenge
- Season 1 Episode 18: When Twitch Met Tonga; Silent Night, Awesome Night
The guys set up a 24 hour pet awesomeiser and start with Princess Tonga the cat. Lars's family visits for Glindermaus and he plans a hugely elaborate Christmas, then realises being with his family is the most important thing
- Season 1 Episode 17: Best Frenemies Forever; Garbage In, Garbage Out
After embarrassing Chet in front of the entire town, the team's forced to restore his cred or live with him forever. When Max Awesome brings home a VIP from the center of the Earth, Les sees an opportunity to get rid of the mountains of trash he was supposed to take out... by serving it to the visiting Moleman dignitary
- Season 1 Episode 16: Me Ugh, You Awesome; Dancing More or Les
A fish-rainbow-music explosion throws Les back to the Stone Age - where he meets his ancestors, is almost eaten by a prehistoric chicken, and learns that cave folk had it tough. Awesome dancer Thera saves Les from looking stupid at the school dance by using remote controls to make him dance. he ends up on a national TV dance contest!
- Season 1 Episode 15: Bad News Noam; You've Got Blackmail
Noam fights against negativity, with limited success. The Trishas catch Les sleeping on the job and blackmail him into being their servant - almost splitting up the team and turning all of Glickersville into a shopaholic's dream
- Season 1 Episode 14: Clothes Picker-Upper of Doom; The Nightmare on Glickerstreet
Noam invents a clothes picker-upper for Lazy Les, and a freak storm brings the clothes to life. Lars has a phobia of zombie clowns and Noam makes an imagination sucker-outer but it goes wrong and Glickersville is terrorised.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Thera's Awesome Date With Destiny; Erik the Biking
Noam invents a high-tech crystal ball. Thera discovers Chet will be her prom date unless she can undo the goofy chain of events that lead to her date fate. After Les's new bike gets trashed by Chet, the team rebuilds it, complete with the soul of an ancient Viking warrior. Soon Les is conquering his way into big Viking trouble
- Season 1 Episode 12: Bend It Like Burt; Lazy Monkey Mornings
Soccer-challenged Lars becomes captain of the Norg team, so his friends become Norgish to help. Les decides to teleport to school, until the problems start!
- Season 1 Episode 11: Dental Denial; The Voice of Lars
Thera is terrified of going to the dentist. Can the team help, or will they make things worse? The team awesome-izes Lars' voice, making it so smooth and seductive that no-one can resist him
- Season 1 Episode 6: Go Away Day; Scary Go Round
The team figures out a way to slow down time so summer can last forever.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Just Add Water; Melting the Ice
The kids transform their backyard into a waterpark.
- Season 1 Episode 1: X-Treme Teaching; Les' Song of Doom
Les and Team awesomize the school's most boring teacher.
- Season 1 Episode 1, Part 1: X-Treme Teaching
- Season 1 Episode 1, Part 2: Les' Song of Doom
Lars gets kicked out of glee club so the team puts Lars' voice into tone deaf Les.
- Season 1 Episode 10, Part 1: Little Shopping of Horrors
After Thera shows Les how awesome clothes buying can be, he turns into a snarky fashionista.
- Season 1 Episode 10, Part 2: King of the Links
When the school mini-golf tournament goes awry, Les has to choose between the cup and saving the life of his toughest rival.
- Season 1 Episode 11, Part 1: Dental Denial
After a traumatic childhood experience, Thera's terrified of going to the dentist.
- Season 1 Episode 11, Part 2: The Voice of Lars
- Season 1 Episode 12, Part 1: Bend It Like Burt
Soccer-challenged Lars becomes Captain of the national Norg team.
- Season 1 Episode 12, Part 2: Lazy Monkey Mornings
Les has problems with his teleporter.
- Season 1 Episode 13, Part 1: Thera's Awesome Date With Destiny
When Noam invents a high-tech crystal ball, Thera discovers her prom date will be Chet.
- Season 1 Episode 13, Part 2: Erik the Biking
After Les' new bike gets trashed by Chet, the team rebuilds it with the soul of an ancient Viking warrior.
- Season 1 Episode 14, Part 1: Clothes Picker-Upper of Doom
Lazy Les is forced to pick up his messy room, so Noam invents an automatic clothes-picker-upper.
- Season 1 Episode 14, Part 2: The Nightmare on Glickerstreet
- Season 1 Episode 15, Part 1: Bad News Noam
- Season 1 Episode 15, Part 2: You've Got Blackmail!
The Trishas blackmail Les into becoming their personal servant.
- Season 1 Episode 16, Part 1: Me Ugh, You Awesome
- Season 1 Episode 16, Part 2: Dancing More or Les
- Season 1 Episode 17, Part 1: Best Frenemies Forever
After embarrassing Chet, the team tries to restore his cred.
- Season 1 Episode 17, Part 2: Garbage In, Garbage Out
- Season 1 Episode 18, Part 1: When Twitchy met Tonga
- Season 1 Episode 18, Part 2: Silent Night, Awesome Night
- Season 1 Episode 2, Part 1: Just Add Water
The kids turn their backyard into a waterpark but Lars shows up wearing bikini bottoms.
- Season 1 Episode 2, Part 2: Melting the Ice
The team helps Lars meet the girl of his dreams.
- Season 1 Episode 3, Part 1: When Hall Freezes Over
When the team awesomizes the dreary weather by creating an indoor snow day at school, Lars is terrified that Yetis of Norg will show up.
- Season 1 Episode 3, Part 2: Awesome Ride
Thera's a shoe-in to win a skateboarding competition until she gets a crush on superstar skateboy, Ned Falcon.
- Season 1 Episode 4, Part 1: Club Detention
Les, Noam, Lars and Twitchy turn the afterschool punishment into a cool club for kids.
- Season 1 Episode 4, Part 2: Lawn Rangers
Mowing robots rebel and must be stopped.
- Season 1 Episode 5, Part 1: Sleep Smart
Noam invents the Beddi-body -- a soon-to-go-haywire somnambulant robot bed.
- Season 1 Episode 5, Part 2: Leader of the Pack
The kids set out to awesomize the world's worst stray dog; Lars uses his Norgish training techniques and becomes an alpha dog.
- Season 1 Episode 6, Part 1: Go Away Day
- Season 1 Episode 6, Part 2: Incredi-Posse
Stranded in the countryside, Les leads his team of awesomizers against a rival group of incredisizers; When a bigger feathery threat raises its beak, it's time to team up.
- Season 1 Episode 7, Part 1: Yearbooked
The kids turn the school yearbook into a virtual reality experience with the help of Noam's supercomputer ALEC.
- Season 1 Episode 7, Part 2: Sell Out Show
Les takes over Noam's musical career to show Burt how lame he and his football playing buddies are.
- Season 1 Episode 7, Part 2: Lost in Character
Thera has the team transmogrified into superheroes for her little cousin's birthday; when she pushes Les too deep into character, he might never come back.
- Season 1 Episode 8, Part 1: Cue Applause
Lars can't get an audience for his one-man show, so he builds an army of robot fans who are programmed to never to stop loving his act.
- Season 1 Episode 9, Part 1: Scary Go Round
- Season 1 Episode 9, Part 2: Awesomely Different Drum Major
Noam freaks at being the center of attention and his identity must be hid in a two-man bandleader costume.
Rated A for Awesome: Other Episodes
- King of the Links; Leader of the Pack
Les is bad at most sports. Except for mini golf.
- Awesome Ride; The Incredi-Posse
Thera's a lock to win a skateboarding competition until she gets a crush.
- Yearbooked; Sell Out Show
The kids turn the school yearbook into a virtual reality experience.
- Little Shopping of Horrors; Cue Applause
Thera shows Les how fun buying clothes can be.
- Lawn Rangers; Sleep Smart
Les skips his lawn mowing chores and the yard becomes a jungle.
- When Hall Freezes Over; Lost in Character
The team creates an indoor snow day at school.
- Club Detention; Awesomely Different Drum Major
Everyone but Thera gets detention for an awesomization gone wrong.
- The Truth About Twitchy; Mall of the Living Dolls
- Too Many Monkeys; Noam No More
Twitchy is scared of getting kicked off the team so he becomes super-brainy, super-obnoxious Count Twitchy Von Awesome and creates a team bent on awesomizing the human race... When Noam forgets Thera's brithday he tries to awesomise his memory, but ends up wiping it instead!
- Thera's Brother the Car; ET Phone Noam
Les winds up in a bodycast so the team awesomizes his plaster cocoon into a highspeed racer.
- The Truth About Twitchy/Mall of the Living Doll
Twitchy gets a mysterious monkey S.O.S. and adds extra awesomeisation to the school bus makeover. An awesomized make-over machine leads to an infestation of Glambies - brainless, superficial followers of the latest trends