Rachael Ray: Season 5 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 5 Episode 206: Food Network Star Cook-Off
The final six cooks of 'Food Network Star' season 7 try to impress chef Bobby Flay; quesadilla-wrapped dogs.
- Season 5 Episode 205: Cure Your Sweet Tooth ... in Three Days?
How to cure a sweet tooth; four unclean places in the kitchen.
- Season 5 Episode 202: Rachael's Indoor Surfing Lesson
Food critic Katie Lee; teen Christina works to lose weight.
- Season 5 Episode 199: Amazing Medical Stories
A woman is nearly 7 feet tall; a dolphin has a fake fin.
- Season 5 Episode 197: The Four Biggest Celebrity Transformations
Celebrity transformations; viewers compete to earn a makeover by style enthusiast Kyan Douglas.
- Season 5 Episode 196: Mean Menopause
Menopause; back pain; reinventing the Reuben sandwich.
- Season 5 Episode 195: Are You Skinny Fat?
Being thin and unhealthy; a pasta dish.
- Season 5 Episode 194: Rachael's 4th of July Spectacular
Rachael's 'smoke and fireworks' burgers; new water toys; 'The Amazing Race' winners give summer travel advice.
- Season 5 Episode 193: A 15-Minute Meal
A quick Caesar salad; testing a spill-proof bowl and other new products for children.
- Season 5 Episode 164: American Idols in a Cook-Off!
Singers Pia Toscano, Paul McDonald and Stefano Langone take part in a cook-off; an easy 30-minute meal can be served hot or cold.
- Season 5 Episode 163: Brooke Burke's Dancing Confession
TV host Brooke Burke; a Thai-style takeout dish with a Hawaiian twist.
- Season 5 Episode 162: Early Memorial Day Grill-Off
A search for the best griller in America; grilling advice; Rachael's 'Funny or Die' video debut.
- Season 5 Episode 161: Tom Selleck's Run-In With Courteney Cox
Actor Tom Selleck tells of a late-night restaurant run-in with actress Courteney Cox.
- Season 5 Episode 160: A Day in the Life of Bob Greene
Touring the home of fitness expert Bob Greene; how to look 20 years younger; an age-defying makeover.
- Season 5 Episode 159: Rebecca Romijn's One-Minute Hair Tip
Rebecca Romijn shares pictures of her twins and hair tips for moms on the go; covering gray hairs in seconds; two pasta recipes.
- Season 5 Episode 158: Joy Behar's Outrageous Q&A
A question to render comic Joy Behar speechless; Gretta prepares for her first haircut in a decade.
- Season 5 Episode 157: Mario López's 200 Calorie Brownies
Mario López prepares 200-calorie brownies; five nights of dinner from a single grocery trip; chicken fajitas.
- Season 5 Episode 156: Dr. Oz
Dr. Mehmet Oz answers audience questions; a seven-minute workout; a fast pasta meal.
- Season 5 Episode 155: Dick Van Dyke & Mary Tyler Moore Reunite
Actors Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore reunite at Rachael's kitchen table.
- Season 5 Episode 154: Rachael Cooks With Food Legends
Chefs Mario Batali, Guy Fieri and Graham Kerr.
- Season 5 Episode 153: NCIS Star LL Cool J
Rapper LL Cool J; a controversial beauty trend; Dr. Lisa Masterson takes on a shocking question.
- Season 5 Episode 152: Modern Family's Sofía Vergara
Actress Sofía Vergara helps three bachelors with their dating dilemmas; a dinner that takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
- Season 5 Episode 151: Whoopi Goldberg Stumps the Rach
Talk-show host Whoopi Goldberg; a light, lemon-scented carbonara.
- Season 5 Episode 150: Three Generation Mom Makeovers
Three generations of mothers get makeovers; how actor Michael J. Fox and wife, Tracy Pollan, spend Mother's Day; singer Richard Marx.
- Season 5 Episode 149: Taye Diggs Plays Matchmaker
Actor Taye Diggs helps a woman to find love; three NFL stars test out new products for outdoor grills.
- Season 5 Episode 148: Mascara That Lasts for Four Weeks?
How to fix broken lipstick; keeping freshly painted nails perfect; bangs; mascara that can last from four to six weeks.
- Season 5 Episode 147: Basketball Moms Rival Ray
The mothers of three of basketball's biggest names; fashion consultant Clinton Kelly.
- Season 5 Episode 146: Will & Kate Took Our Wedding Date
Another couple plans to marry on the same weekend as Prince William and Kate Middleton; Rachael takes on the Hamsterball.
- Season 5 Episode 145: Rachael Skydiving & Kim Kardashian
Rachael and 'Bert the Conqueror' go skydiving; socialite Kim Kardashian.
- Season 5 Episode 144: Kate Middleton's Stylist
Royal bride Kate Middleton's stylist; how to get a winning lottery ticket.
- Season 5 Episode 143: Multiples Show
Design-duo twins show two ways to decorate for less than $20; triplets get makeovers; help for a family raising quintuplets.
- Season 5 Episode 142: Deadliest Catch Cookoff
'Deadliest Catch' captains; the annual 'running of the brides' wedding-gown sale.
- Season 5 Episode 141: Rocco DiSpirito's Easter
Chef Rocco DiSpirito builds an Easter basket; Easter dinner; three-layer cupcakes; the Makeover Takeover bus goes to London.
- Season 5 Episode 140: Perfect Your Dating Profile
Online dating; three things expectant mothers should ask their doctors.
- Season 5 Episode 139: Gwyneth Paltrow's Cooking
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow; what doctors do not want people to know.
- Season 5 Episode 138: Cooking With Biggest Loser Trainer Bob
Personal trainer Bob Harper; a search for America's worst beaten-up vehicle.
- Season 5 Episode 137: Sherri Shepherd's Bachelorette Party
Talk-show host Sherri Shepherd; a cake-off; an effortless pasta dish.
- Season 5 Episode 136: Russell Brand
Actor Russell Brand; smokey huevos rancheros.
- Season 5 Episode 135: Australian Animals With Bindi Irwin
Wildlife advocate Bindi Irwin, 12; animals from Australia; a stay-home steakhouse supper.
- Season 5 Episode 134: Ashley Judd in Rachael's Kitchen
Actress Ashley Judd; saving money on groceries.
- Season 5 Episode 133: Jillian Michaels Surprise
Personal trainer Jillian Michaels visits a couple who lost more than 400 pounds; French onion macaroni and cheese.
- Season 5 Episode 132: Eva Longoria's Enchiladas
Actress Eva Longoria; three 'Favorite Eats' for less than $12.
- Season 5 Episode 131: Kris Jenner's Go-To Pasta Dish
Socialite Kris Jenner; busy accountants get makeovers.
- Season 5 Episode 129: Cooking With Sheryl Crow
Singer Sheryl Crow; best buys at the salad bar.
- Season 5 Episode 128: Dancing With the Stars' Cheryl Burke
Dancer Cheryl Burke and her partner; getting the home ready for spring.
- Season 5 Episode 127: Paula Deen's 5-Ingredient Dessert
Chef Paula Deen; chili mac-and-cheese cheeseburgers.
- Season 5 Episode 126: Jimmy Kimmel and Rach
Comic Jimmy Kimmel ruins one of Rachael's recipes; NCAA fans represent their home teams in a Final Fork cooking competition.
- Season 5 Episode 126: Susan Lucci
Actress Susan Lucci ('All My Children') discusses the moment that almost ended her career; Christina's first week back home after weight loss camp.
- Season 5 Episode 125: Our Go-To Spring Guide
Chef Spike Mendelsohn provides safety tips for outdoor grilling; the Human Lab tests three car-wash products.
- Season 5 Episode 124: Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks?!
Chef Rocco DiSpirito prepares three dishes including mini-jalapeno poppers; how to lose 10 pounds in two weeks; self-proclaimed nerds get chic makeovers.
- Season 5 Episode 123: Our Guide for Brides With Vanessa Minnillo
Tips for brides; reality-TV star Vanessa Minnillo discusses her upcoming wedding; a mother-of-the-groom makeover; bridal gowns.
- Season 5 Episode 122: Cooking With Chef Bobby Flay
Chef Bobby Flay makes a springtime quesadilla; TV personality Beth Ostrosky Stern helps to make over dogs.
- Season 5 Episode 121: Cupcake Rival Ray Bake-Off
An 18-year-old takes on her mother's recipe in a cupcake bake-off showdown; actor Ted Danson.
- Season 5 Episode 120: What Not to Wear's Clinton Kelly
Fashion consultant Clinton Kelly; a meal with a Spanish flair.
- Season 5 Episode 119: St. Patrick's Day Mystery Taster
An unpredictable mystery-taster; a festive holiday spread for St. Patrick's Day.
- Season 5 Episode 118: Hair Removal 101 With Gretta
Hair removal; spring fashion do's and don'ts.
- Season 5 Episode 117: Mystery Taster & Chipotle Queso Dip
The mystery taster is a two-time Emmy winner; a chipotle queso dip.
- Season 5 Episode 116: Christina at Weight Loss Camp
Teen dieter Christina checks into weight-loss camp; morning sickness.
- Season 5 Episode 115: Star Jones on Charlie Sheen
TV personality Star Jones; the 'slim dome.'
- Season 5 Episode 114: Minute to Win It Challenge
'Minute to Win It'; Twitter headquarters; a new mac'n'cheese dinner.
- Season 5 Episode 113: Fat Tuesday With Harry Connick Jr.
Singer Harry Connick Jr.; chef John Besh prepares Mardi Gras dishes; gumbo and grits.
- Season 5 Episode 112: Heather Locklear
Actress Heather Locklear; a light pasta dish.
- Season 5 Episode 111: Oscar Red Carpet Hair Recap
Grooming specialist Kyan Douglas talks about celebrity hairstyles at the Oscars; actress Isla Fisher.
- Season 5 Episode 110: Plastic Surgery Do's & Don'ts
Plastic surgery; TV host Phil Keoghan; a lazy dumpling soup.
- Season 5 Episode 109: The Chef Who Inspired Rachael
The chef who inspired Rachael joins her in a cooking experience; actress Zoë Saldaña; a knife-and-fork burger creation.
- Season 5 Episode 108: Secrets of Your Favorite Magazines
Fashion consultant Tim Gunn goes behind the scenes of Marie Claire magazine; Us Weekly magazine headquarters.
- Season 5 Episode 107: Kim Kardashian vs. Kris Jenner
Socialite Kim Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner; fashion consultant Clinton Kelly discusses bras.
- Season 5 Episode 106: Rachael's Awards Show Party
A pre-Oscar awards show party; a grilled-cheese sandwich bar; TV host James Lipton; actor Forest Whitaker; Rachael's husband gets a movie-monster makeover.
- Season 5 Episode 105: The Doctors' Travis Stork
Dr. Travis Stork discusses helping sick children; braised short ribs in the slow cooker.
- Season 5 Episode 104: Jeff Probst & 7 Slow Cooker Recipes
Seven slow-cooker recipes; reality-TV host Jeff Probst.
- Season 5 Episode 103: Nick Jonas
Singer Nick Jonas; turkey-burger cookoff; a savory chicken dish made in a slow cooker.
- Season 5 Episode 102: Slow Cooker Week Kickoff!
A slow-cooker chicken-and-biscuits recipe; the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show; makeovers for dog owners.
- Season 5 Episode 101: Nancy Grace vs. Donny Deutsch
TV host Nancy Grace faces off with TV personality Donny Deutsch; actor Ed Helms; chicken and three-chili stew.
- Season 5 Episode 100: A-List Lifestyle on a Budget
Celebrity stylists reveal looks that work on everyone; party secrets from the woman behind Fergie's wedding; TV host Alison Sweeney.
- Season 5 Episode 99: Jennifer Aniston
Actress Jennifer Aniston talks about party planning, her favorite party snacks and how she stays in shape.
- Season 5 Episode 98: Real Housewives of New York City Tip Show
The women of 'The Real Housewives of New York City' talk about table etiquette and how to reverse hair and fashion emergencies; grilled chicken and bacon mac & cheese.
- Season 5 Episode 97: Valentine's Day Love Lab
A sexy makeover with reality-TV personality Kris Jenner; reality-TV personalities Trista and Ryan Sutter take an intimacy test; Rachael and her husband, John, cook a romantic meal.
- Season 5 Episode 96: Wing Women?
Wing women; model Brooklyn Decker.
- Season 5 Episode 95: Snowstorm Survival Guide
Human lab, winter edition; Cubano hot dogs; actor Johnny Galecki.
- Season 5 Episode 94: Second Chance Show With Bachelorette Ali
Actress Kate Walsh; reality-TV star Ali Fedotowsky.
- Season 5 Episode 93: Kris Jenner & Bethenny Frankel
Reality TV stars Kris Jenner and Bethenny Frankel.
- Season 5 Episode 92: Jennifer Lopez
Talent judge Jennifer Lopez; Rachael kicks off 'Waffle Week.'
- Season 5 Episode 91: The Big Game Cookoff
Ron Brace, Garrett Hartley and other NFL stars participate in an annual cook-off.
- Season 5 Episode 90: Rachael Faces Her Biggest Fear
Rachael faces her fear; actress Lisa Kudrow; a tostada bar.
- Season 5 Episode 89: At Home With Gretta and Her Baby
Fashion buddy Gretta Monahan shows off her new baby; a head-to-toe makeover; comic John Henson.
- Season 5 Episode 88: Mystery Taster: Family Edition
A family of mystery tasters; three snacks to keep on hand; a garlic-pasta dish.
- Season 5 Episode 87: Amazing Weight Loss Secrets Revealed
Everyday people who are dropping large amounts of weight reveal their secrets.
- Season 5 Episode 86: The Royal Wedding Countdown
Prince William's former chef; cake boss Buddy Valastro and family.
- Season 5 Episode 85: Suzanne Somers on Sex After 40
Actress Suzanne Somers.
- Season 5 Episode 84: The Royal Wedding Fashion Predictions
Designer David Tutera makes predictions about the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton; actor Jerry O'Connell.
- Season 5 Episode 83: How to Get Free Medical Prescriptions
Getting prescriptions and books free of charge; supertasters.
- Season 5 Episode 82: Time Warp Makeovers
A man stuck in the 1990s grunge era and a woman who dresses as if it were still the 1970s receive makeovers; actress Linda Evans.
- Season 5 Episode 81: Fitness Guru Bob Greene
Personal trainer Bob Greene; a woman says she eats toilet paper.
- Season 5 Episode 80: Lose Weight Eating Pasta
A woman loses weight eating carbs; food myths.
- Season 5 Episode 79: Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Ultimate Travel Guide
Talk-show host Elisabeth Hasselbeck; finding the cheapest flights; four snacks.
- Season 5 Episode 77: 5 Ingrediet Food Challenge
A chef must prepare a meal using five random ingredients chosen by children; actor Armie Hammer.
- Season 5 Episode 76: Rachael's Top Ten Recipes of the Year
Rachael counts down her top 10 most-downloaded recipes of the year.
- Season 5 Episode 75: Two Burger Recipes & a Grill-Off Competition
Three viewers compete to make burgers; chef Michael Symon; barbecue sliders.
- Season 5 Episode 74: A 90-Second Facelift
A quick facelift without surgery; removing wrinkles and dark circles in minutes; talk-show host Oprah Winfrey's makeup artist.
- Season 5 Episode 73: Twin Makeovers & Cook-Off
Sisters duke it out in a cook-off; twin stylists give twins unidentical makeovers.
- Season 5 Episode 72: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow; a healthy, country-style dish.
- Season 5 Episode 71: Make Over Your Man
Popular hairstyles for men; men's fashion mistakes; makeup for men.
- Season 5 Episode 70: Can You Lose Eight Pounds in Five Days?
A diet to lose weight fast; former 'Biggest Loser' contestants test infomercial fitness-products.
- Season 5 Episode 69: The Bachelorette's Trista Sutter
Reality TV star Trista Sutter; a former 'Sister Wife' discusses life in a polygamist's home.
- Season 5 Episode 68: Taylor Swift
Singer Taylor Swift; a healthy chicken-dish.
- Season 5 Episode 67: Times Square Tourist Ambush
Surprise tourist makeovers in Times Square; six travel items every woman needs; what to do when one's sex life stops sizzling.
- Season 5 Episode 66: Rach's Last Minute Christmas Dish
A last-minute Christmas dish that Rachael's family makes; a holiday sweater intervention.
- Season 5 Episode 65: Christmas With the Beverly Hills Housewives
'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' cast members; strict parents tell how to keep children from pushing parents to the limit during the holidays.
- Season 5 Episode 64: Kris Jenner's Christmas Courtroom
Socialite Kris Jenner; pumpkin chipotle soup.
- Season 5 Episode 63: Holiday Cooking With Mad Men's Christina Hendricks
Actress Christina Hendricks; holiday food products that can take the stress out of Christmas dinner.
- Season 5 Episode 62: People Magazine's Top Ten Stories of the Year
People magazine's most talked-about stories of the year; breakfast for dinner.
- Season 5 Episode 61: Cooking With Rocco DiSpirito and Kirsten Dunst
Chef Rocco DiSpirito; actress Kirsten Dunst.
- Season 5 Episode 60: Kim Kardashian
Socialite Kim Kardashian; a new spin on spaghetti and meatballs.
- Season 5 Episode 59: 12/15/10
Second lady Jill Biden; Nick Lachey performs.
- Season 5 Episode 58: 12/13/10
Comic Niecy Nash and talk-show host Donny Deutsch face off; Italian-style chili.
- Season 5 Episode 57: Battle of the Carolers
Actor Nick Cannon; three singing groups compete in a Battle of the Carolers.
- Season 5 Episode 56: Josh Groban Performs
Josh Groban performs; a holiday chicken-dish.
- Season 5 Episode 55: Sheryl Crow & Holiday Giveaways
Sheryl Crow performs; the show's holiday giveaways.
- Season 5 Episode 54: Niecy Nash & Ty Pennington
Comic Niecy Nash and carpenter Ty Pennington; TV's '9 by Design' family brings holiday ideas; a festive potato dish.
- Season 5 Episode 52: A Slow-Cooker Meal & Donnie Wahlberg
Rachael makes a French dip-style brisket in the slow cooker; singer Donnie Wahlberg; actor Paul Wesley.
- Season 5 Episode 50: Celebrity Stump the Rach!?
Actor Zachary Levi ('Chuck'); cast members of 'The Buried Life' help Rachael whip up her new slider dish.
- Season 5 Episode 49: Black Friday Shopping Tips
Tackling the biggest shopping day of the year; a cupcake kitchen challenge.
- Season 5 Episode 47: Turkey Carving With Bobby Flay
Chef Bobby Flay talks about carving a turkey and what to do with leftovers; a woman from Montana receives a makeover.
- Season 5 Episode 46: Rachael's Gift-Away Show & Paula Deen
Over $250,000 worth of prizes are given away during the holiday Gift-Away; chef Paula Deen discusses what to do with leftover turkey.
- Season 5 Episode 45: The Sassy Niecy Nash
Actress Niecy Nash and TV producer Andy Cohen discuss a variety of topics, including Prince William's engagement and body scanners at the airport; a Thanksgiving potato dish.
- Season 5 Episode 44: Mystery Taster & a Thanksgiving Appetizer
A hilarious Mystery Taster; a tasty turkey-day nibbler; a viewer wins $1,000 and a head start on their holiday meal.
- Season 5 Episode 43: Cooking With Russell Brand
Comic Russell Brand; quick, easy Thanksgiving gravy.
- Season 5 Episode 42: Three Thanksgiving Stuffings
Three stuffings with less than five ingredients each; actor Rainn Wilson.
- Season 5 Episode 41: Thanksgiving With the Stars
Reality star Kris Jenner's sweet-potato souffle; who does the holiday cooking in the Seinfelds' home; Rachael helps a new mother prepare the baby's first Thanksgiving.
- Season 5 Episode 40: World's Biggest Cooking Demo Show
Hundreds of viewers cook a one-pot meal simultaneously with Rachael; talk-show host Kelly Ripa and her husband, actor Mark Consuelos.
- Season 5 Episode 39: Julie Andrews
Actress Julie Andrews; teen Christina participates in a father-daughter workout.
- Season 5 Episode 38: Early Thanksgiving Treats
Three Thanksgiving treats; actress Rosario Dawson.
- Season 5 Episode 37: Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil answers audience questions that he has never heard before; actor Ken Jeong.
- Season 5 Episode 36: The Good Wife's Julianna Margulies
Actress Julianna Margulies; poblano popper sliders.
- Season 5 Episode 35: The Supernanny & the Sexy Gilles Marini
'Supernanny' Jo Frost; actor Gilles Marini; Sicilian puttanesca.
- Season 5 Episode 34: Dr. Oz
Talk-show host Dr. Mehmet Oz; teen Christina struggles to lose weight.
- Season 5 Episode 33: Firehouse Cook-Off
New York firefighters have a cook-off; fashion consultant Clinton Kelly.
- Season 5 Episode 32: Joy Behar
Talk-show host Joy Behar; actor Judah Friedlander.
- Season 5 Episode 31: Sherri Shepherd on Bill O'Reilly
Talk-show host Sherri Shepherd; a turkey meatloaf burger recipe.
- Season 5 Episode 30: The Kardashians' Kris Jenner
Socialite Kris Jenner; legal commentator Dan Abrams; six people get surprise makeovers.
- Season 5 Episode 29: Rachael's Halloween Bash in 3-D
Pee-wee Herman (actor Paul Reubens) helps to prepare a Halloween snack; illusionists Penn & Teller.
- Season 5 Episode 28: Bill O'Reilly
Political commentator Bill O'Reilly.
- Season 5 Episode 27: Cooking With Niecy Nash
Actress Niecy Nash helps to prepare a simple one-pot supper; lazy lasagna.
- Season 5 Episode 26: Wanna Live Rent Free for a Year?!
How to live rent-free for a year; a triplet makeover; three ways to serve meatballs.
- Season 5 Episode 25: The Next Kid Superstars & Selena Gomez
The search for the next young superstar hits Rachael's stage; actress Selena Gomez.
- Season 5 Episode 24: Christina's Dramatic Weigh-In
A trainer pushes an overweight teen to her physical limits; a flavorful pasta supper.
- Season 5 Episode 23: Quadruplet Makeover
Quadruplets get makeovers; a 'Private Practice' star; mac-and-cheeseburger.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Dangerous Teen Trends
The dangerous new teen trends parents need to know; Vanilla Ice performs.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Ted Danson
Actor Ted Danson; a man finds a pea plant growing in his lung.
- Season 5 Episode 20: Whoopi Goldberg
Talk-show host Whoopi Goldberg; a healthy twist on macaroni and cheese.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Lauren Conrad's Jeans 101
Reality star Lauren Conrad discusses denim; a meat-free casserole.
- Season 5 Episode 18: How to Stop Adult Temper Tantrums
Stopping adult temper-tantrums; an old-fashioned pork-chop supper.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Modern Family Stars' Secrets
Actress Julie Bowen; a salsa verde steak.
- Season 5 Episode 16: The Vampire Facelift
The vampire facelift; actress Jaclyn Smith; a mash-up of two classic sandwiches.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Bethenny Frankel
Reality star Bethenny Frankel; a simple twist on a Milanese-style dinner.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Lisa Rinna & Harry Hamlin
Actors Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin; actor Aiden Turner.
- Season 5 Episode 13: The Doctors' Travis Stork
Dr. Travis Stork discusses five-minute health fixes; fashion consultant Clinton Kelly gives in-store makeovers; trainer Bob ('The Biggest Loser').
- Season 5 Episode 12: John Ritter's Wife Amy Yasbeck
Actress Amy Yasbeck; shepherd's pie.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Joe Montana in a Tailgate Taste-Off
Football player Joe Montana and sportscaster Erin Andrews team up with two Food Network favorites for a tailgate taste-off.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Couch Potato Monday
Actor Jason Ritter; actor Josh Charles; a delicious TV dinner.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Mystery Taster
A Mystery Taster; returning guest Christina's family react as they face the reality of her struggle with her weight.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Nancy Grace & Steve Harvey
Two of TV's straight shooters -- former prosecutor Nancy Grace and comic Steve Harvey -- deal with feuding couples.
- Season 5 Episode 8: The Jonas Brothers
Band the Jonas Brothers delivers a special surprise to some very deserving students; comic Jim Belushi sings for his supper.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Host the Perfect Dinner Party
Actress Julianne Moore; chef Mario Batali prepares an Italian entree; fashion journalist Nina Garcia ('Project Runway').
- Season 5 Episode 6: Keri Russell & Will Arnett
Actors Keri Russell and Will Arnett; chili that tastes like a big plate of nachos.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Teen Weight Loss Challenge
An 18-year-old begins her journey to lose 70 pounds before the prom; buffalo turkey sliders.
- Season 5 Episode 4: A Week's Worth of Meals in One Day
Preparing a week's worth of meals in a day; Rachael's new show; actress Jamie Lee Curtis.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Human Lab: Hair ... Jerseylicious-Style!
Stars of 'Jerseylicious' test hair products; actress Patricia Heaton.
- Season 5 Episode 2: 5th Anniversary Show With Diane Sawyer and the Cake Boss
Rachael's fifth anniversary show; journalist Diane Sawyer; the Cake Boss helps Rachael whip up a cake for her fifth wedding anniversary; five recipes with only five ingredients each.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Season Premiere Inside Kim Kardashian's Mansion
The Kardashian family in socialite Kim Kardashian's new Los Angeles home; the Cake Boss's home kitchen.
Rachael Ray: Season 4 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 4 Episode 198: All-New! Human Lab: Cleaning Products & Body After Baby
How to get one's pre-baby body back; an alternative to Italian sausage.
- Season 4 Episode 197: What Happens When You Eat?
What happens when you eat; how little lies do big damage to a relationship; a Portuguese casserole.
- Season 4 Episode 196: Six Back-to-School Recipes
Six grilled-cheese sandwich recipes; teachers get 'recess rescue makeovers.'
- Season 4 Episode 195: Are You Wearing the Wrong Bra Size?
How to choose the right bra size; figuring out whether someone has had work done; how-to's.
- Season 4 Episode 194: Shocking Foods With Sugar
Five everyday foods with large amounts of sugar in them; an easy 'make your own takeout' meal.
- Season 4 Episode 193: Mystery Diseases; Ultimate Summer Party Guide
Mystery diseases; how to plan the perfect summer party in three easy steps.
- Season 4 Episode 192: 60 Minutes to Better Sex
Tips for improving one's sex life; a sexy, figure-friendly meal.
- Season 4 Episode 191: The Closer's Kyra Sedgwick
Actress Kyra Sedgwick ('The Closer') reveals her trick for unwinding after a long day at work; hair damage.
- Season 4 Episode 190: How to Talk to Your Kids About Sex!
The number one mistake parents make when trying to talk to children about sex; three tips that could cut one's energy bills in half this summer.
- Season 4 Episode 189: Projects Under $1 With Carter
Carpenter Carter Oosterhouse demonstrates three easy household projects for less than one dollar each; a fancy fake-out meal.
- Season 4 Episode 188: Helping Jessica Simpson Find Mr. Right!
Singer Jessica Simpson reveals what she is looking for in a man; a fresh, new meal just in time for spring.
- Season 4 Episode 187: Summer Burger Recipes
Recipes for provolone-sausage stuffed sliders and pimento cheeseburgers; five unusual at-home medical products that might fix problem areas.
- Season 4 Episode 186: Rod Stewart & a $100,000 Giveaway
Singer Rod Stewart; a lucky viewer wins $100,000.
- Season 4 Episode 185: Intimates Intervention; Budget Surf-and-Turf
An underwear intervention; six tips for making one's bust and bottom look better than ever; a surf and turf dinner on a budget.
- Season 4 Episode 184: Spice Up Your Sex Life
Tips for improving one's sex life; meat and portobello burgers.
- Season 4 Episode 183: Kirstie Alley on Weight Loss & Plastic Surgery
Actress Kirstie Alley cooks with Rachael and discusses plastic surgery rumors; how to get the best seat on a plane without overpaying.
- Season 4 Episode 182: Saving Money in the Housing Market
Tips for selling or buying a home; healthy turkey burgers.
- Season 4 Episode 181: Fourth of July Show
Fourth of July show: Pat Benatar performs; chef Paula Deen prepares three no-bake desserts; a burger the Obamas love.
- Season 4 Episode 180: Summer Recipes With Celebrity Chefs
Chefs Art Smith, Rocco DiSpirito and Rick Bayless provide summer recipes; Rachael whips up two dishes that will keep one slim all summer long.
- Season 4 Episode 179: Ty Pennington
TV show host Ty Pennington provides three tips for making a backyard comfortable; singer Rob Thomas tells the stories behind his biggest hits.
- Season 4 Episode 178: Mystery Taster
A five-time Emmy-winning mystery taster; a summer meal on the grill.
- Season 4 Episode 177: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Cook-Off
Two women from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' compete in a meatball cook-off and the cast of 'Jersey Boys' act as judges.
- Season 4 Episode 176: Queen Latifah
Actress Queen Latifah; bacon.
- Season 4 Episode 175: Sex and the City Makeovers
Four best friends receive makeovers; preparing a quick meal.
- Season 4 Episode 174: Regis Philbin
TV show host Regis Philbin.
- Season 4 Episode 173: Mario Lopez; Plus-Size Wedding Gowns
TV show host Mario López; tips for plus-size brides; actor Jesse Ferguson; preparing a pasta dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 172: Celebrity Hairdo's
Popular celebrity hairstyles; actress Leighton Meester ('Gossip Girl').
- Season 4 Episode 171: Jerry Springer
TV host Jerry Springer judges a 'Windy City' hot dog cook-off.
- Season 4 Episode 170: Cooking With Nick Cannon
Actor Nick Cannon steps into the kitchen; getting one's body ready for the beach.
- Season 4 Episode 169: 'Modern Family's Sofia Vergara
Actress Sofía Vergara ('Modern Family'); a healthy take on sweet-and-sour pork.
- Season 4 Episode 168: Damon Wayans; Prom Dresses
Comic Damon Wayans plays Stump the Rach; picking out the perfect prom dress.
- Season 4 Episode 167: NCIS's Hunky Michael Weatherly
Actor Michael Weatherly reveals secrets from the 'NCIS' set; testing swimsuits that claim to eliminate tan lines.
- Season 4 Episode 166: Brooke Shields & Melania Trump
Celebrity moms Brooke Shields, Melania Trump and Chandra Wilson.
- Season 4 Episode 165: Marg Helgenberger; Appetite Suppresants
Actress Marg Helgenberger; a product that helped a woman lose weight.
- Season 4 Episode 164: Cinco de Mayo Taco Cook-Off
A taco cook-off; how to take control of unruly children.
- Season 4 Episode 163: Rosie O'Donnell
Comic Rosie O'Donnell takes audience questions; help for strange sleeping habits.
- Season 4 Episode 162: Inner-City School Makeover
Rachael visits a teacher who refuses to give up on a class of inner-city school students despite the odds.
- Season 4 Episode 161: Feuding Sisters
Chef Mario Batali ends a 12-year feud between two sisters over who makes the best ribs, and whips up three new dishes.
- Season 4 Episode 160: Sarah Silverman
Comic Sarah Silverman comes clean about bedwetting, her fashion missteps and nude gardening; three exercises that could save one's sex life.
- Season 4 Episode 159: 'Modern Family's' Rico Rodriguez
Actor Rico Rodriguez ('Modern Family') tries to match up child stars with their famous parents; a stylist gets an updated look.
- Season 4 Episode 158: An Entire Hour of Household Tips
Rachael provides more than 30 new tips including how to banish closet clutter, trick children into eating healthy food, and fake a bigger bustline.
- Season 4 Episode 157: Human Lab: Kitchen Products
Three products that make kitchen work a breeze; a simple brunch with Rachael's mom's favorite things.
- Season 4 Episode 156: Chris Rock
Comic Chris Rock; a simple pasta supper with ingredients from a farmers market.
- Season 4 Episode 155: Jennifer Lopez's New Leading Man
Actor Alex O'Loughlin; pasta with lentils.
- Season 4 Episode 154: Celebrity Anti-Aging Secrets
Celebrities' anti-aging secrets; TV's wildest new reality stars are grandparents.
- Season 4 Episode 153: Paula Deen; Raising Sextuplets
Chef Paula Deen; raising sextuplets; a Southern-style BLT with fried green tomatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 152: Michael J. Fox
Actor Michael J. Fox; a seasonal artichoke-spaghetti dish.
- Season 4 Episode 151: DIY Hair Disasters With Kyan
Grooming guru Kyan Douglas helps two viewers fix their hair disasters; clever ways companies trick consumers into buying items.
- Season 4 Episode 150: Raising Happier Kids; Italian Roast Chicken
Ten simple steps for raising happy children; a chicken recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 149: Matthew McConaughey; How Not to Look Fat
Actor Matthew McConaughey discusses his personal life; four must-have tips for looking thinner.
- Season 4 Episode 148: Carol Burnett & Salmon Niçoise Salad
Actress Carol Burnett answers questions from the audience; the science behind cravings.
- Season 4 Episode 147: Tina Fey & Steve Carell
Actors Tina Fey and Steve Carell ('Date Night'); a date-night meal.
- Season 4 Episode 143: 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner
Reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner ('Keeping Up With the Kardashians'); a meal that will fuel an athlete.
- Season 4 Episode 142: Jennifer Love Hewitt's Dating Rules
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt discusses dating; a simple Easter roast.
- Season 4 Episode 141: Chelsea Handler
Stand-up comic Chelsea Handler; a tasty, low-fat party dish.
- Season 4 Episode 140: Your Man's Brain
Inside a man's brain; actor Eric Stonestreet ('Bad Teacher').
- Season 4 Episode 139: Sexy Flirting Tips for Every Woman
A woman says her flirting tips can land any man on the planet; Rachael's favorite new spring dish.
- Season 4 Episode 138: In the Kitchen with Reggie Bush
NFL player Reggie Bush discusses living his private life in the public eye.
- Season 4 Episode 136: Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett & Is Your Makeup Making You Sick?
Keeping beauty products germ-free; reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson discusses motherhood.
- Season 4 Episode 135: Dr. Ian's Top Weight Loss Tips & Taco Pasta Toss
Dr. Ian Smith reveals diet secrets from 'Celebrity Fit Club'; a diet-friendly 30-minute meal.
- Season 4 Episode 134: Mother/Daughter Wedding Wars & Miranda Cosgrove
A wedding day war between a bride and her mother; actress Miranda Cosgrove ('iCarly'); a simple go-to pasta.
- Season 4 Episode 130: St. Patty's Day Sliders & a Rockin' Mystery Taster
A mystery taster; Dr. Ian Smith provides fixes for embarrassing body odors; Reuben-inspired sliders.
- Season 4 Episode 129: Sex After Baby & Matthew McConaughey's Other Half
Three tricks to bring back sexual desire after having a baby; a new twist on spaghetti and meat sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 128: Oscar®-Winner Catherine Zeta-Jones
Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones; do-it-yourself tips for turning a humble home into a posh palace.
- Season 4 Episode 127: Supernanny Jo Frost & a New Chicken Salad
Supernanny Jo Frost answers questions about kids; director/actor Forest Whitaker.
- Season 4 Episode 126: 7 Beauty Shortcuts Every Woman Should Know
Deciding when to call a doctor when your child is sick; ten ingredient dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 125: Do You Need a Marriage Checkup
Marriage tune-up; today's fashions.
- Season 4 Episode 124: Meatball Melties & Shocking Cases in the News
How current newsmakers could impact your life; Rachael's meatball melt dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 123: Oscar® Party Favorites with Rocco DiSpirito
Oscar party treats with chef Rocco DiSpirito; wearing the latest trends while pregnant.
- Season 4 Episode 122: Cut Your Spring Cleaning Time in Half
Dr. Ian Smith reveals the latest medical horror stories; spring-cleaning tips.
- Season 4 Episode 121: Khloé Kardashian Odom's Newlywed Advice
Reality TV star Khloé Kardashian provides relationship advice to newlyweds; a 15-minute meal.
- Season 4 Episode 120: Joan Rivers' Oscar® Dish & 4 Must-Have Kitchen Tools
Comic Joan Rivers; three simple Oscar-worthy hairstyles; a Greek supper.
- Season 4 Episode 119: Inside "The Bachelor" Finale with Host Chris Harrison
'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals finale secrets; the men from 'The Buried Life' take a viewer to Broadway to fulfill her lifelong dream; the slow-cooker recipe of the week.
- Season 4 Episode 118: Human Lab: Facelifts & Precious Star Gabourey Sidibe
The Human Lab tests three face-firming products; the slow cooker meal of the month.
- Season 4 Episode 117: Sex After 50 & Gold Medalist Shaun White
Olympic gold medalist Shaun White; sex after 50.
- Season 4 Episode 116: Plus-Size Intimates & Oprah's Clutter Cop
A guide to plus-size intimates; organizer Peter Walsh tackles a couple's clutter.
- Season 4 Episode 115: Life-Changing Makeovers: Your Hair, Your Home, Your Health Life-Changing Makeovers: Your Hair, Your Home, Your Health
Colon 101; singer Katharine McPhee challenges a viewer to a daring makeover.
- Season 4 Episode 114: A Floor-Length Hair Makeover and Steak & Eggs
Gold medalist Summer Sanders chats with the champions at the Vancouver Olympics; a mind-changing guide to weight loss.
- Season 4 Episode 113: Mystery Taster & Rachel' s Newest Burger
A mystery taster; fatty foods to avoid and indulge in.
- Season 4 Episode 112: Size 20+ Fashions & a New Slow Cooker Recipe
Plus-size model Emme discusses clothes, curves and confidence; three styles that look great on any size; slow cooker of the month recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 111: Kevin Bacon & Pee 101
Actor Kevin Bacon; urinary symptoms to watch for.
- Season 4 Episode 110: Setting the Record Straightwith Tori & Dean
Jenny Sanford tells why she did not stand by her husband, Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), after his affair went public; actress Tori Spelling discusses the latest feud with her mother; sliders get a new twist.
- Season 4 Episode 109: "Stump the Twitter Gourmet" & Jersey Shore Make-unders
A 'Jersey Shore' make-under; a meal inspired by ranch dressing.
- Season 4 Episode 108: Valentine's Day Show & Kelly Ripa
Talk-show host Kelly Ripa reveals her romantic Valentine's Day plans with husband Mark Consuelos; Rachael's husband, John, helps to cook up a special Valentine's Day meal.
- Season 4 Episode 107: Susan Lucci and a 15-Minute Meal
Actress Susan Lucci takes viewers' questions on matters of love; a mouthwatering 15-minute meal.
- Season 4 Episode 106: Jeff Probst and our Biggest Giveaway Ever
A big giveaway; secrets plastic surgeons do not want people to know; 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst.
- Season 4 Episode 105: Human Lab: Hot Flashes; Modern Family's Ty Burrell
Ty Burrell; women test products that may control hot flashes; Save vs. Splurge: Jewelry Edition.
- Season 4 Episode 104: Ultimate Tip-Off and a Surprise Proposal
More than 20 brand-new tips; the Countdown to Cupid Valentine's Day giveaway begins.
- Season 4 Episode 103: Human Lab: Bigger Breasts
Viewers test products that claim to enlarge breasts; animal handler Jarod Miller; pork chops.
- Season 4 Episode 102: Super Bowl Recipe Playoff with Nick Lachey
Third annual Super Bowl Recipe Playoff.
- Season 4 Episode 101: Rachael's Runway Show: Fashion & Food
Fashion trends of 2010; fashion designers Isaac Mizrahi and Rachel Roy.
- Season 4 Episode 100: Inspiring Story of Teens Who Lost 3,000 lbs
TV show host Alison Sweeney ('The Biggest Loser'); students get makeovers after losing weight.
- Season 4 Episode 99: Mystery Taster & Football Fondue
Mystery taster; clothing material.
- Season 4 Episode 98: Barry Manilow & a Huge Giveaway
Barry Manilow performs; a five-ingredient supper; grooming guru Kyan Douglas provides a guide to buying beauty products.
- Season 4 Episode 97: Nick Lachey's Valentines's Day Guide
Singer Nick Lachey provides Valentine's Day tips and reveals his plans for the holiday.
- Season 4 Episode 96: A Granny/Grammy® Cookoff
Grandmothers face off in a cooking challenge; five slimming hairstyles.
- Season 4 Episode 94: Top 10 Recipes of the Year
Rachael counts down the top 10 viewer recipes from 2009.
- Season 4 Episode 93: Dwayne Johnson & Brand New Mac-n-Cheese
Actor Dwayne Johnson ('Tooth Fairy'); handyman Carter Oosterhouse gives a sorority house a crash course in home repair; macaroni and cheese with bacon and horseradish.
- Season 4 Episode 92: A Jersey Shore Cast Meal
The cast of 'Jersey Shore' discusses the finale; fitness guru Bob Greene provides exercise tips.
- Season 4 Episode 91: Jarod's Amazon Animals & a New Spaghetti Dish
A guide to predicting PMS; bacon, leek and tomato spaghetti.
- Season 4 Episode 90: Half-Their-Size Teens
Two teens who lost over half their body weight share their stories and tips; cheesy patty melts.
- Season 4 Episode 89: Stump the Twitter Gourmet!
Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. ('24'); a chef must make a gourmet meal out of five ingredients viewers posted on Twitter.
- Season 4 Episode 88: Human Lab: Stay Warm!
The Human Lab tests products that promise to end the winter blues; pumpkin gnocchi; actress Keri Russell.
- Season 4 Episode 87: Gretta's Winter Boots Guide & "Hungry Girl's" Hidden Food Dangers
A guide to new winter footwear; why French women have the keys to a long-lasting relationship.
- Season 4 Episode 86: I Lost 95 Pounds Making Rachael's Recipes!
Red-carpet beauty secrets; a winter soup.
- Season 4 Episode 85: Supernanny Jo Frost
The chef prepares tasty recipes. Plus, chat and lifestyle features
- Season 4 Episode 84: Joy Behar and Baked Shells Casserole
Talk-show host Joy Behar discusses the biggest headlines of 2009; stuffed baked shells in a casserole.
- Season 4 Episode 83: 10 Must - Haves for 2010
The top 10 new beauty products of 2010; chef Rocco DiSpirito discusses four foods that help with weight loss.
- Season 4 Episode 82: Human Lab: Breast Enhancement & The Cleanse Craze
Dr. Ian Smith discusses diet cleanses; the Human Lab tests products that promise breast enhancement; cacciatore.
- Season 4 Episode 81: 2010 Guide to a Happier, Richer You
New treatments for sun spots, crow's-feet and 'muffin tops'; entrepreneur Bill Rancic provides five tips for getting out of debt.
- Season 4 Episode 80: Birth Control Breakthroughs & How to Curl Hair
Birth control breakthroughs; stuffed hot dogs prepared two ways and healthy potato skins.
- Season 4 Episode 79: Could Your Kitchen Be Making You Fat?
Four shocking kitchen items that contribute to weight gain; Make Your Own Takeout.
- Season 4 Episode 77: The Final Mystery Taster of 2009
A mystery taster; a pork loin New Year's dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 72: Rachael's Christmas Eve Open House: Aretha Franklin & Susan Sarandon
Actress Susan Sarandon reveals her secrets for staying young; Aretha Franklin performs a holiday song.
- Season 4 Episode 71: Stocking Stuffer Giveaways & Rita Wilson
Holiday giveaways; actress Rita Wilson discusses her family's holiday traditions; lentils and sausage.
- Season 4 Episode 70: Queen Latifah and Rach's Last-Minute Gifts
Singer Queen Latifah discusses turning 40; winter-fashion shopping guide; Cornish game hens with cranberry-apple stuffing.
- Season 4 Episode 68: Disney's Newest Princess & Busting Celeb Rumors
Actress Anika Noni Rose ('The Princess and the Frog'); French-style ham and cheese.
- Season 4 Episode 67: Cake Boss & Holiday Fashions for Every Figure
Figure-flattering holiday fashions; Buddy Valastro ('Cake Boss') prepares three simple desserts.
- Season 4 Episode 66: Aretha Franklin & Brat-Proof Your Kids
Aretha Franklin whips up her favorite holiday dish and performs; pimiento cheese-stuffed chicken.
- Season 4 Episode 65: The Dog Whisperer & a New Sloppy Joe
Cesar Millan ('Dog Whisperer') takes on a dog with obsessive-compulsive disorder; new ways to wear plaid, pencil skirts and cardigans.
- Season 4 Episode 64: Billy Ray Cyrus and Steak & Egg Rancheros
Singer Billy Ray Cyrus; ranchero steak and eggs.
- Season 4 Episode 63: Morgan Freeman & More Stories from Wilmington
A behind-the-scenes look at Rachael's Thanksgiving in Ohio; actor Morgan Freeman ('Invictus').
- Season 4 Episode 62: Kim & Khloé Kardashian
Reality TV stars Kim, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian; baked chili fries with ranch dipping sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 61: My Hair Makes Me Look Old!
Three viewers get youthful hair makeovers; actress Sofía Vergara ('Modern Family').
- Season 4 Episode 60: Ty Pennington & a 15-Minute Meal
Rachael puts dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes while taking the audience's cooking questions; Ty Pennington ('Extreme Makeover: Home Edition').
- Season 4 Episode 59: People's Top People of 2009
People magazine's top 10 human-interest stories of 2009; a quick steak supper.
- Season 4 Episode 56: Human Lab: Kitchen Products and "The Biggest Loser" Finale
The Human Lab tests kitchen products; fitness trainer Jillian Michaels ('The Biggest Loser') reveals the secrets for getting toned arms.
- Season 4 Episode 55: Hilary Swank & Online Shopping Secrets
Rachael provides eight stress-free online shopping tips; actress Hilary Swank.
- Season 4 Episode 53: Thanksgiving on Main Street
Rachael travels to Wilmington, Ohio to give a downtrodden community a memorable Thanksgiving celebration.
- Season 4 Episode 52: Shakira & Last-Minute Thanksgiving Tips
Shakira performs; Dr. Jim Sears discusses childproofing one's home; a last-minute Thanksgiving checklist.
- Season 4 Episode 51: Huge Holiday Giveaways & a "New Moon" Hunk
Rachael gives away over $200,000 in holiday gifts; actor Peter Facinelli ('The Twilight Saga: New Moon').
- Season 4 Episode 50: A Twilight Surprise and Timing Your Turkey
A 'New Moon' star surprises a fan; matchmaker Steven Ward reveals the number one thing women do to scare away men; paella.
- Season 4 Episode 49: 400 Calorie Fix
An Emmy-winning mystery taster; a woman tells how she lost six pounds in two days.
- Season 4 Episode 48: Ultimate Tip-Off: Holiday Edition
Holiday tips: using apples as decorations; guilt-free stuffing ideas; wrapping the perfect present.
- Season 4 Episode 47: New Thanksgiving Recipes & Jarod's Animals
Animals from around the world; chef Michael Symon prepares five Thanksgiving side dishes.
- Season 4 Episode 46: Rach's Can-Do Guide to Thanksgiving
Rachael provides over 25 Thanksgiving tips including roasting the turkey without drying it out, dressing up a store-bought pie and creating a perfect table setting.
- Season 4 Episode 45: A Firefighter Cookoff
Firefighters strive to please fiery celebrity judges in a five-alarm cook-off; actors John Cusack and Amanda Peet.
- Season 4 Episode 44: Martha Stewart & Rachael - Together at Last!
Rachael shares the kitchen with Martha Stewart.
- Season 4 Episode 43: Twilight Makeovers & a New Moon Hunk
'Twilight' fans get makeovers; actor Alex Meraz; a simple steak dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 42: The Good Wife's Julianna Margulies
Actress Julianna Margulies; Rachael's animal rescue; straw-and-hay pasta.
- Season 4 Episode 41: Nick Lachey's Road Trip and Hall & Oates
Singer Nick Lachey films a cross-country road trip; Daryl Hall and John Oates perform.
- Season 4 Episode 40: Reba & Real-Life Mad Men Marriages
Singer Reba McEntire; the key to a successful marriage.
- Season 4 Episode 39: Suzanne Somers & Jarod’s Animals
Actress Suzanne Somers discusses her controversial comments about actor Patrick Swayze's cancer treatment; Rachael tries to guess what animal she is touching.
- Season 4 Episode 38: Rach’s Cooking School with Michael Bublé
Singer Michael Bublé cooks with Rachael; Rachael takes on actress Valerie Bertinelli's bikini body challenge.
- Season 4 Episode 37: Ricki Lake: Sex After 40 & Life After Baby
Actress Ricki Lake discusses sex after age 40 and life after having a baby.
- Season 4 Episode 36: "Skinny" Fashions for Plus-Size Gals
Plus-size model Emme showcases fashions for curvy women; actress Kaley Cuoco ('The Big Bang Theory'); lasagna.
- Season 4 Episode 35: Rachael's Halloween Spooktacular
Inexpensive Halloween costumes; spooky soup; terrifying toast; author David Zinczenko discusses healthy treats.
- Season 4 Episode 34: Whoopi Goldberg & America's Most Versatile Haircut
Talk-show host Whoopi Goldberg ('The View') discusses hot topics; Kyan Douglas gives a viewer five hairstyles with one haircut.
- Season 4 Episode 33: Mystery Taster & Talking Sex with Your Teens
An Emmy- and Grammy-winning mystery taster; talking to children about sex.
- Season 4 Episode 32: 3 New Burgers & Celeb Look-a-Like Couples
Guests get makeovers to look like Hollywood's hottest couples; peanut-curry chicken and rice.
- Season 4 Episode 31: Rachael's Ultimate Tip-off
Tips for reusing old paint cans, ironing out dents in hardwood flooring and more; breakfast fondue.
- Season 4 Episode 30: The Bed Bug Epidemic
Dr. Ian Smith talks about bedbugs; actress Sela Ward helps prepare Halloween treats.
- Season 4 Episode 29: "Hungry Girl's" Supermarket Ambush & Julie Andrews
Actress Julie Andrews; a man tells his mother-in-law she needs a makeover.
- Season 4 Episode 28: Carpool Makeovers & Body Parts That Age You
Three body parts that make people look older; carpool makeovers for mothers at elementary schools; Cuban-style steak supper.
- Season 4 Episode 27: Human Lab: Cellulite & Alicia Silverstone
Testing at-home cellulite removal products; actress Alicia Silverstone; a fall vegetable soup and dumplings.
- Season 4 Episode 26: Setting the Record Straight: Eddie Cibrian & Katie Lee
Actor Eddie Cibrian; celebrity chef Katie Lee; actress Mackenzie Phillips.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Elizabeth Hurley and Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Elizabeth Hurley; grooming guru Kyan Douglas discusses men's fashion trends; Gorgonzola-stuffed pork tenderloin.
- Season 4 Episode 24: A 1,200-Pound Family Makeover
Jarod Miller brings baby animals; a family that lost more than 500 pounds gets complete makeovers.
- Season 4 Episode 23: John Stamos & Busting Sex Myths
Turn-ons for women; actor John Stamos; carpenter Carter Oosterhouse.
- Season 4 Episode 22: A Facebook Family Reunion & Kid Rock
A brother and sister reunite after 30 years apart; chef Mario Batali prepares a crowd-pleasing feast.
- Season 4 Episode 21: An iCarly Surprise & Vanessa Williams Talks Botox
Actress Miranda Cosgrove ('iCarly'); music group KSM performs; actress Vanessa Williams discusses Botox; pancakes for dinner.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Doug Savant and Rachael's Newest Burger
Actor Doug Savant ('Desperate Housewives'); blue cheese and bacon burgers with blue mashed potatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Simon Baker & Nancy Grace
Actor Simon Baker ('The Mentalist'); legal commentator Nancy Grace settles a domestic dispute.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Sherri Shepherd & Buffalo Chicken Poppers
Talk-show host Sherri Shepherd ('The View') reveals how she lost over 20 pounds; author Lisa Lillien ('Hungry Girl') provides tips for making favorite foods guilt-free.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Rach's Cooking School with Christian Slater
Actor Christian Slater cooks with Rachael; a tuna melt panino.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Craig Ferguson and a Haircut After 30 Years
Talk-show host Craig Ferguson; a woman gets her first haircut in 30 years; cheese-steak-stuffed garlic bread.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Six Desserts with Paula Deen
Chef Paula Deen turns one dessert into six; celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal reveals her top tips for stylish traveling.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Project Runway ... The RR Way
Rachael challenges three 'Project Runway' finalists to make the perfect outfit without using fabric; guilt-free fries and barbecue turkey sliders.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Supernanny Jo Frost
Jo Frost ('Supernanny') provides parenting tips; sausage breakfast bundles.
- Season 4 Episode 12: LL Cool J and The Doctors' Travis Stork
Actor LL Cool J; Dr. Travis Stork discusses lies people tell doctors; macaroni-and-cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Katie Couric & Steakhouse on a Stick
Journalist Katie Couric answers viewers' questions; pork schnitzel with tots and homemade applesauce.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Plastic Surgery Breakthroughs & Sloppy Dawgs
Dr. Anthony Youn discusses plastic-surgery breakthroughs; sloppy hot dogs.
- Season 4 Episode 9: "I've Never Used a Coupon!"
Saving money at the grocery store; French onion soup with cheesy croutons.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Mo'Nique & Jarod's Ugly Animals
Comic Mo'Nique; Jarod Miller brings ugly animals.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Eat This Not That - The Buffet Line
Gossip Girl actor Matthew Settle talks about becoming a father, and author David Zinczenko shares 'supermarket survival' tips
- Season 4 Episode 6: Kathy Griffin's $39-a-Day Challenge
Comic Kathy Griffin; portobello bolognese.
- Season 4 Episode 5: The "Setting the Record Straight" Show
Rachael addresses rumors; singer Nick Lachey discusses his relationship with singer Jessica Simpson, the rumors about their reconciliation and his regrets about putting his marriage on TV.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Tyler Perry & Fall Fashion
Filmmaker Tyler Perry; twice-baked potato fritters.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Surprises from Cindy Crawford & 50 Cent
Rachael visits the White House; two moms get makeovers from TV Guide's 'Look-a-Like' crew; former model Cindy Crawford.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Ashlee Simpson-Wentz &"Hungry Girl"
Author Lisa Lillien ('Hungry Girl') reveals her secrets for guilt-free junk food; actress Ashlee Simpson-Wentz ('Melrose Place') tells how she got her hot postpartum body.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Rachael's Big Block Party
Rachael has a block party to celebrate the season premiere; actress Jenny McCarthy; fitness trainer Jillian Michaels; 'American Idol' all-stars; tips from viewers.
Rachael Ray: Season 3 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 3 Episode 185: Cutting Down a Cell-Phone Bill
Body warning-signs; cutting down a cell-phone bill.
- Season 3 Episode 184: Rollover Recipes
Never-before-seen celebrity moments; new ideas for items one would normally throw away; transforming leftovers into new meals.
- Season 3 Episode 183: Summer Brunch Extravaganza
Dr. Anthony Griffin gives tips for getting a better butt; summer brunch.
- Season 3 Episode 182: Save vs. Splurge: Food Edition
Save vs. Splurge Food Edition; sweet and sour pork.
- Season 3 Episode 181: Build a Better Doctor Visit
Building a better doctor visit; gazpacho pasta.
- Season 3 Episode 180: Denis Leary & Jarod's Animals
Actor Denis Leary ('Rescue Me') and several of his cast mates; smoky chipotle chicken chili with Tequila pepper salsa.
- Season 3 Episode 179: Idol Mom Makeover
The mothers of 'American Idol' contestants get makeovers; actor Neil Patrick Harris.
- Season 3 Episode 178: Bette Midler
Singer Bette Midler; orange barbecue cashew chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 177: Mystery Taster Cast Reunion
The chef prepares a winter soup recipe. Plus, how to get the best use out of household items
- Season 3 Episode 176: Kate Gosselin on her Marriage
Kate Gosselin ('Jon & Kate Plus 8'); bridal gowns.
- Season 3 Episode 175: Back-to-School Fashion Tips
Back-to-school fashion tips; peanut butter and jelly.
- Season 3 Episode 174: President Bill Clinton
President Bill Clinton; lemon-pepper chicken with cheesy rice pilaf.
- Season 3 Episode 173: Hey, Can You Cook?! Finale
Part four of four. The two remaining contestants face their toughest challenge yet as they try to impress guest judge Gordon Ramsay for a chance of winning a trip to Paris
- Season 3 Episode 172: Elisabeth Hasselbeck & the Diet Detective
Elisabeth Hasselbeck ('The View'); tequila-lime chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 171: "Hey, Can you Cook?!" - The Final Three
Hey, Can You Cook?! 4: The final three cooks lay it all on the line under the big top of Cirque du Soleil.
- Season 3 Episode 170: Tyra Banks & Eyebrow Interventions
Model Tyra Banks; eyebrow advice.
- Season 3 Episode 169: Fireworks, Fun & Food
A three-course Independence Day spread; an Olympic swimmer struts in front of the 'So You Think You Can Dance?' judges; science experiments.
- Season 3 Episode 167: Mother's Day Meals & Sally Field
Actress Sally Field; almond-crusted French toast.
- Season 3 Episode 166: TV Moms Judge "Hey, Can You Cook?!"
TV moms Florence Henderson, Shirley Jones and Marion Ross judge the 'Hey, Can You Cook?!' competition.
- Season 3 Episode 165: Fitness Trainer Jillian Michaels, MLB Player David Ortiz
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels tries to whip a former TV star back into shape; MLB player David Ortiz joins Rachael in the kitchen.
- Season 3 Episode 164: TV's Hottest Matchmaker
A guide to dating; handyman Carter Oosterhouse.
- Season 3 Episode 163: All-Star Summer Entertaining Guide
Chefs Bobby Flay, Rocco DiSpirito and Adam Perry Lang; fried chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 162: Jennifer Lopez
Singer Jennifer Lopez discusses motherhood and her next project; chef Sanjeev Kapoor; a crowd-pleasing dish.
- Season 3 Episode 161: Embarrassing Sex Questions
Dr. Lisa Masterson ('The Doctors') answers viewers' most embarrassing sex questions.
- Season 3 Episode 160: Hey, Can You Cook?! 4
The fourth 'Hey, Can You Cook?!' competition sets sail on the high seas.
- Season 3 Episode 159: Bob Barker & a Big Giveaway
TV personality Bob Barker; 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Gilles Marini; a recipe for lemon-garlic chicken soup.
- Season 3 Episode 158: Sexiest Swimsuits for Your Body with Kim Kardashian
Swimsuits to flatter every frame; socialite Kim Kardashian.
- Season 3 Episode 157: Jillian Michaels and a $5 Dinner
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels discusses healthy eating; actor Jeff Goldblum; a woman tells how she feeds her family of four on just five dollars a day.
- Season 3 Episode 156: Mark Consuelos and Tracy Pollan
Actress Tracy Pollan; actor Mark Consuelos; fajita Mexican casserole.
- Season 3 Episode 155: Miley Cyrus
Singers Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus; an Easter dinner menu; deviled eggs.
- Season 3 Episode 152: Bob Saget and a fast-food diet
Actor Bob Saget ('Surviving Suburbia'); a man loses 15 pounds by eating McDonald's for 30 days; steak and fries.
- Season 3 Episode 151: Paula Deen and CSI's Marg Helgenberger
Chef Paula Deen; actress Marg Helgenberger ('CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'); fried chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 150: Valerie Bertinelli's Bikini Body
Actress Valerie Bertinelli; actor Jason Lewis; chicken Caesar lettuce wraps.
- Season 3 Episode 149: Vivica A. Fox & Cougar Confessions
Actress Vivica A. Fox ('The Cougar'); a recipe for Florentine dream burgers with crispy braised potatoes.
- Season 3 Episode 148: Best New Products of 2009
The best new products of 2009; a savory summer appetizer.
- Season 3 Episode 147: Alyssa Milano's Wedding Plans
In-laws who look, dress and talk alike; actress Alyssa Milano; steak and potatoes.
- Season 3 Episode 146: Mary Tyler Moore & March Menu Mania
Actress Mary Tyler Moore; the two March Menu Mania finalists face off; French onion French dip sammies.
- Season 3 Episode 145: In the Kitchen with Mary J. Blige
Singer Mary J. Blige; three women attend voice boot camp; shish kebabs.
- Season 3 Episode 144: Save vs. Splurge
Save vs. splurge summer fashions; Italian sausage salad; potato salad with Knackwurst.
- Season 3 Episode 143: Mystery Taster Monday
A mystery taster; a viewer who cannot leave the house without wearing forty pieces of jewelry.
- Season 3 Episode 142: Joy Behar & Dollar-a-Day Dining
Comic Joy Behar; eating on one dollar a day; Rachael's prank on the patrons at Madame Tussauds.
- Season 3 Episode 141: Teen "Sexting" & Anna Kournikova
Legal commentator Nancy Grace discusses the teen trend of 'sexting'; Baked Birds in a Nest.
- Season 3 Episode 140: Rach's 500th Episode
Rachael celebrates her 500th show with celebrities including Barbara Walters, Matthew McConaughey, David Letterman and Harry Connick Jr.
- Season 3 Episode 139: Julia Louis-Dreyfus & Human Lab: Back Pain
Back-pain products; actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- Season 3 Episode 138: 30-Minute DIY Projects
Carter Oosterhouse's 30-minute do-it-yourself projects; saving money at the meat counter.
- Season 3 Episode 137: Jimmy Fallon & America's Smartest Savers
Comic Jimmy Fallon; saving money when dining out; how to get one of Oprah Winfrey's favorite things for a fraction of the price.
- Season 3 Episode 136: Best of Season 3
The best moments from the show's third season; a budget-friendly steak dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 135: "Stump the Rach" with Jay Mohr
With Gary Unmarried star Jay Mohr. Plus, chat, lifestyle features and a Mexican recipe
- Season 3 Episode 134: On-The-Spot DMV Photo Makeovers
Mally Roncal performs head-to-toe makeovers, the perfect recipe for artichoke pesto pasta is revealed, and Rupert Everett answers the Going Too Far questions
- Season 3 Episode 133: "Going Too Far?" with Bill O'Reilly
Political commentator Bill O'Reilly squares off with two viewers; Rachael turns French onion dip into pizza.
- Season 3 Episode 132: A Biggest Loser Makeover
Bones star David Boreanaz shows off his dance moves and last season's winner of Biggest Loser receives a makeover to go with their new figure
- Season 3 Episode 131: Look 20 pounds thinner instantly
Looking 15 pounds thinner; actress Ana Ortiz; chef Art Smith; spinach and artichoke dip becomes a pasta dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 130: Mario Lopez & Human Lab: Hair-formercials
Actor Mario López; Caprese lasagna.
- Season 3 Episode 129: The Hot Men of Watchmen & Benjamin Button Makeovers
Actors Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Patrick Wilson and Billy Crudup ('Watchmen'); Tim Gunn ('Project Runway') gives makeovers to two viewers.
- Season 3 Episode 128: 15-Minute Meal
A 15-minute meal: honey beer-glazed chicken; designer Kevin Christiana provides fashion tips.
- Season 3 Episode 126: Money-Saving Meals
Comic Jeff Foxworthy; a meal that costs less than $10.
- Season 3 Episode 125: "Dancing with the Dogs" with Bruno
Dancing with the Stars' judge Bruno Tonioli assesses the contestants in the show's Dancing with the Dogs competition, and the rumours about celebrities who have undergone surgery
- Season 3 Episode 124: Brian Williams & a St. Paddy's Day Snack
The host chats to news anchor Brian Williams about turning 50 and Gretta presents the latest fashion trends
- Season 3 Episode 123: Grey's Anatomy's Newest Hunk
Grey's Anatomy actor Kevin McKidd joins the cook, and the parents from Table for 12 talk about their experience of raising 10 children
- Season 3 Episode 122: Mystery Taster Monday #2
A legendary leading lady serves as a mystery taster; five recipes.
- Season 3 Episode 121: Siegfried & Roy's Farewell
Footage of Siegfried and Roy from their farewell performance, and testing out the latest products that claim to tighten stomach muscles
- Season 3 Episode 119: How to Break Up with Anyone
Author Jodyne L. Speyer ('Dump 'Em') gives tips on how to break up with anyone; a Spanish seafood dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 118: Recession Proof Your Life
Dr. Phil McGraw offers advice for recession-proofing one's life; fashion bargains; buffalo chicken flatbread.
- Season 3 Episode 117: Face Your Fear with Val
Actress Valerie Bertinelli; BLT pasta with grilled flank steak.
- Season 3 Episode 116: Face Your Fear with Val
Actress Tori Spelling; meals from a slow cooker.
- Season 3 Episode 115: Rachael's Oscar Party
TV-show co-host Samantha Harris ('Dancing With the Stars') reveals her secrets for preventing red-carpet fashion faux pas; film critic Leonard Maltin discusses the Oscars.
- Season 3 Episode 114: Ted Danson
Actor Ted Danson reveals his crush; the Human Lab tackles eye issues including dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- Season 3 Episode 113: Science Guy & Keke Palmer
Actress Keke Palmer tells inauguration stories from her point of view and discusses meeting the first daughters; cheesy hamburger bread.
- Season 3 Episode 112: Hilary Duff's Hollywood Feud
'American Idol' makeup artist Mezhgan saves three beauty-product virgins from mistakes; actress Hilary Duff reveals the truth behind her feud with an Oscar-winning actress.
- Season 3 Episode 111: Tori Spelling on Her Mom's Tell-all
Actress Tori Spelling offers parenting tips and discusses her relationship with her mom; designer Evette Rios provides tips for turning trash into treasure.
- Season 3 Episode 110: Gordon Ramsay's Audience Taste Test
Chef Gordon Ramsay ('Hell's Kitchen') puts viewers' home recipes to the test; a no-money room makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 109: Valentine's Day Dinner & Isla Fisher
Isla Fisher joins the chef to talk about Confessions of a Shopaholic, and Rachael demonstrates how to make an inexpensive Valentine's Day meal at home
- Season 3 Episode 108: A "Dancing with the Stars" Shocker
Kyan Douglas ('Queer Eye for the Straight Guy') offers instant physique fixes for men; Cheryl Burke reveals details about the new season of 'Dancing With the Stars' and her secrets for staying trim.
- Season 3 Episode 107: Salma Hayek
Actress Salma Hayek reveals how she stayed in shape after giving birth, and gives tips to mothers. The host creates tacos with a sweet and savoury sauce
- Season 3 Episode 106: Beyonce Dance-off & Jeff Gordon
Tina knowles, mother of singer Beyonce, judges viewers exhibitioning their dance skills. Plus, Nascar champion Jeff Gordon gives a Latin twist to his all-American casserole
- Season 3 Episode 105: Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Dish
Comedienne Kathy Griffin talks to Rachael, and there is a possible solution to family arguments over thermostat temperature settings
- Season 3 Episode 104: Online Dating & No-Sew Makeovers
Tips for online dating; a spicy and smoky take on the classic sloppy Joe.
- Season 3 Episode 103: EPISODE: 103
Chef Bobby Flay and the final six contestants from 'The Next Food Network Star' take over Rachael's kitchen; a Fourth of July dish.
- Season 3 Episode 102: Wynonna's Weight Loss Diary
Singer Wynonna Judd provides her top three tips for managing healthy meals; Dr. Anthony Youn discusses the pros and cons of new cosmetic-surgery products.
- Season 3 Episode 101: Michelle Obama's Stylist Reveals All
First lady Michelle Obama's hairstylist reveals secrets of the trade; amazing animal stories.
- Season 3 Episode 100: Renee Zellweger & Harry Connick, Jr.
Renée Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr join the host to discuss their film, the romantic comedy New in Town
- Season 3 Episode 99: Chelsea Handler & a Date-Night Dinner
The chef is joined by Chelsea Handler, and there is a recipe for a low-cost dinner for a date night
- Season 3 Episode 98: Brutally Honest Kid Care
Ed star Tom Cavanagh talks about his return to primetime TV alongside Will & Grace's Eric McCormack, and there is an experiment into gossiping teachers
- Season 3 Episode 97: "Save My Sex Life!"
Entourage star Kevin Connolly joins Rachael for a chat, Rabbi Shmuley tries to revive the love lives of two viewers, and there is an alternative chicken parm recipe
- Season 3 Episode 96: Super Bowl Recipe Playoff with Rocco DiSpirito
The chef is joined by NFL players for the second annual Super Bowl Recipe Playoff. Plus, the Can't Stand My series returns with fashion fixes for cleavages
- Season 3 Episode 95: Scott Baio ... & His Baby
Diagnosis Murder actor Scott Baio discusses his life and career and LA Ink's Kat Von D meets three sisters whose parents hate tattoos
- Season 3 Episode 94: Holiday Recipes and Shopping Tips from Rocco
Chef Rocco DiSpirito answers culinary questions from his advice booth in the middle of a grocery store, and there are performances by Harry Connick Jr and Tony Bennett
- Season 3 Episode 93: "The Biggest Loser's" Jillian Michaels
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels ('The Biggest Loser') provides exercises for the butt; zoologist Jarod Miller discusses America's backyard wildlife.
- Season 3 Episode 92: Tom Selleck
Actor Tom Selleck discusses his career, living on a farm and what he finds sexy in a woman; a low-carbohydrate pasta fake-out.
- Season 3 Episode 91: Eric McCormack
Will & Grace star Eric McCormack takes the TV trivia challenge, and Gretta Monahan offers tips for tidying wardrobes
- Season 3 Episode 90: Susan Lucci's Workout
Actress Susan Lucci reveals her fitness plan; makeup artist Mally Roncal helps a woman get ready in less time; Rachael reinvents a classic soup.
- Season 3 Episode 89: Human Lab: Pageant-Perfect Beauty
Former beauty queens demonstrate products that will help viewers emulate their success, and Rachael tackles a family whose members refuse to eat leftover food
- Season 3 Episode 88: Real-Life "Benjamin Buttons"
Author Joan Rivers discusses her new book, 'Men Are Stupid ... And They Like Big Boobs,' and plays Stump the Rach; people who look older than they are; a Greek twist on baked ziti.
- Season 3 Episode 87: Inauguration Celebration with Diane Sawyer
Journalist Diane Sawyer discusses the upcoming presidential inauguration; Jarod Miller returns with animals; cheeseburger-chili macaroni and cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 86: Supermarket Survival Guide
Actor Matthew Settle ('Gossip Girl'); author David Zinczenko provides supermarket survival tips; a potluck dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 85: Human Lab: Dirty Laundry
The host talks to Duffy after a live performance about the men she likes, and three professional bull riders test laundry cleaning products
- Season 3 Episode 84: Kate Hudson
Actress Kate Hudson ('Bride Wars') bakes a berry trifle; stuffed chicken and pasta.
- Season 3 Episode 84: Bob Greene - What You Didn't Hear on Oprah
Fitness guru Bob Greene and stylist Anya Sarre discuss looking and feeling great in the new year; making one's own takeout.
- Season 3 Episode 83: Doggie DNA Testing
The results of a canine paternity test are revealed, and two women who do not like their necks are given non-surgical solutions with the help of make-up and accessories. The chef also provides helpful tips to be used in the kitchen
- Season 3 Episode 82: Mystery Taster Mondays: Classic TV Cast
The cast of a TV show serves as mystery tasters; a new spin on a favorite comfort soup.
- Season 3 Episode 80: Cynthia Nixon's Sex and the City Surprise
Cynthia Nixon reveals the secrets of the Sex and the City sequel. Plus, women have their unwanted facial hair removed in the Human Lab
- Season 3 Episode 79: "Diddy" Crashes Our Set
Rapper P Diddy talks to Rachael about his latest venture, before the chef prepares chicken tenders and fries
- Season 3 Episode 78: Eva Longoria Parker
Eva Longoria talks to Gabby Reece about her long-distance relationship with Tony Parker, the cast of Desperate Housewives and how she achieved screen success
- Season 3 Episode 77: Christmas Eve with Patti LaBelle
Country singer Julianne Hough addresses rumors; singer Patti LaBelle whips up sloppy Joes; a real-life Christmas miracle for a teen who gave up everything to raise her younger brothers and sisters.
- Season 3 Episode 76: Courtney Cox's Marriage Secrets
Actress Courteney Cox talks to volleyball player Gabrielle Reece about balancing a career and motherhood and her marriage to actor David Arquette; a bottom-of-the-jar recipe using leftover eggnog.
- Season 3 Episode 75: Music Legend Tony Bennett
Singer Tony Bennett joins the chef to perform tracks from his latest album, and Gabrielle Union shares her famous family cookie recipe
- Season 3 Episode 74: Rachael's Dream Guest Tom Jones
Tom Jones performs; 'Project Runway' designer Kevin Christiana provides tips for staying fashionable on a budget.
- Season 3 Episode 73: Rach's Wedding Rescue
Rachael travels to Houston to create the ultimate wedding for 33 brides whose ceremonies were ruined by Hurricane Ike; Wynonnna Judd performs.
- Season 3 Episode 72: Patricia Heaton's Gift Lab
Everybody Loves Raymond star Patricia Heaton joins the host to share memories of her school days, and Rachael presents the Holiday Gift Guide
- Season 3 Episode 71: LL Cool J & Stump the Rach
Rapper LL Cool J showcases his new fashion line; comic Chris Kattan plays Stump the Rach; Rachael cooks with the winner of the Hey, Can You Cook competition.
- Season 3 Episode 70: The BIG Giveaway Show
Rachael spreads holiday cheer with an entire show of giveaways; on the set of Rosie O'Donnell's new variety show; actress Fran Drescher plays Stump the Rach; a five-ingredient appetizer.
- Season 3 Episode 69: Rosie Cooks & "The Real Housewives"
Actress Rosie O'Donnell joins Rachael in the kitchen and reveals her new crush; three women are challenged to find elegant outfits at a discount store; two Italian classics.
- Season 3 Episode 68: Magic Johnson & "The Biggest Loser" Trainer
Retired basketball player Magic Johnson reveals his secrets for success; fitness trainer Jillian Michaels ('The Biggest Loser') tries to whip Rachael into shape; citrus chicken with an Asian twist.
- Season 3 Episode 67: Denis Leary & Embarrassing Sex Questions
Sex expert Dr Hilda joins Rachael to answer questions women are afraid to ask their gynaecologists, and Denis Leary shares his thoughts in the latest instalment of Going Too Far
- Season 3 Episode 66: Mary Steenburgen & Jimmie Johnson
The chef talks to a woman who gives used items as gifts, and actress Mary Steenburgen and Nascar driver Jimmie Johnson drop in for a chat
- Season 3 Episode 65: Vanna White on Staying Sexy after 50
'Wheel of Fortune' co-host Vanna White reveals her tips for staying sexy over 50; the Human Lab tests three anti-aging products.
- Season 3 Episode 64: Rach's Thanksgiving All-Stars
Chefs Rocco DiSpirito and Michael Schulson prepare the ultimate Thanksgiving feast; a butcher's turkey tips.
- Season 3 Episode 63: A Teen Loses 60 Pounds!
A viewer reveals her dramatic weight loss and describes Rachael's unexpected role in the process, before receiving a surprise one-to-one talk with her idol, actress Amanda Bynes
- Season 3 Episode 62: "The View's" Sherri Shepherd
Talk-show host Sherri Shepherd ('The View') participates in a challenge; seasoned turkey and gravy.
- Season 3 Episode 61: Harry Connick, Jr. & Jamie Oliver
Singer Harry Connick Jr performs with his big band, and chef Jamie Oliver prepares a shepherd's pie
- Season 3 Episode 60: Valerie's TV Spray Tan
Actress Valerie Bertinelli discusses her photo shoot for Fitness magazine; NASA astronauts answer questions; ham steak with buttered rum gravy.
- Season 3 Episode 59: "Hey, Can You Cook?! Finale & Rosie
Chef Jamie Oliver judges the finale of the Hey, Can You Cook competition.
- Season 3 Episode 58: Audience Incognito & NASCAR Cookoff
Rachael competes against chef Mario Batali in a NASCAR cooking competition; six grocers compete to be crowned New York's best bagger.
- Season 3 Episode 57: Supermom Cindy Crawford
Model Cindy Crawford; five confidence-boosting tips for women who do not like their legs; a solution for broken spaghetti.
- Season 3 Episode 56: "Hey, Can You Cook?!" Week Three
Part three of four. The three remaining contestants make lunch for children, while Rachael and her friends cook Bob Green's pumpkin pie
- Season 3 Episode 55: "ER's" Anthony Edwards
ER actor Anthony Edwards joins the host to share stories from the filming of the show, now in its final series
- Season 3 Episode 54: Holiday Steals & iCarly Christmas
A holiday edition of splurge vs. save; actress Miranda Cosgrove discusses her new Christmas special; a beef double-header.
- Season 3 Episode 53: Michael J. Fox Surprises Rach!
Actor Ryan Reynolds drops in to tell the host about his recent marriage to fellow star Scarlett Johansson, and reveals a connection to Michael J Fox
- Season 3 Episode 52: Whoopi Goldberg's Hot Topics
Talk-show host Whoopi Goldberg ('The View') discusses feuds with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck; Rachael heads to the throat doctor.
- Season 3 Episode 51: "Hey, Can You Cook?!" Controversy
Chef Rocco DiSpirito judges week two of the Hey, Can You Cook competition.
- Season 3 Episode 50: Rachael's Halloween Show
Halloween Show: a mystery trick-or-treater; Jarod Miller brings creepy critters; pumpkin-tortellini lasagna.
- Season 3 Episode 49: Mariah Carey's Secret Talent
Singer Mariah Carey discusses her whirlwind romance with husband Nick Cannon and reveals her rules to live by; a dramatic makeover for a woman who looks like Gov. Sarah Palin (R-Alaska); chorizo soup.
- Season 3 Episode 48: Teen Queen Selena Gomez
Actress Selena Gomez discusses her rumored feud with actress Miley Cyrus and her relationship with one of the Jonas brothers; a woman loses 100 pounds in one year on a popular diet.
- Season 3 Episode 47: Hey Can You Cook?! 3 Hits Disney World
The Hey, Can You Cook competition returns and takes place at Walt Disney World.
- Season 3 Episode 46: Human Lab: Acne Treatments
The chef asks whether a special type of chocolate could be a remedy for acne, and there is a profile of a viewer who grew a 6ft zucchini
- Season 3 Episode 45: Country Supertar Tim Mcgraw
Singer Tim McGraw discusses raising three daughters and what happened when he went to a Pilates class; a ham-steak snack.
- Season 3 Episode 44: Girl Talk With Cheryl Crow
Singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow joins the host to discuss being a single mother, her relationship with cyclist Lance Armstrong, and what she has learned from a lifetime of dating
- Season 3 Episode 43: Oscar-Nominated Mystery Taster
An Oscar-nominated mystery taster; French toast.
- Season 3 Episode 42: "How Not To Die"
Jan Garavaglia ('Dr. G: Medical Examiner') provides lifesaving advice; a pasta dish with a sausage side.
- Season 3 Episode 41: Howard Stern Wedding Exclusive
Beth Ostrosky joins the host to share photos of her wedding with outspoken radio host Howard Stern, and reveals the crisis that occurred on the big day
- Season 3 Episode 41: At Home with Glenn Close
Actress Glenn Close takes viewers on a tour of her New York City apartment and reveals her love of puppies, while Rachael demonstrates a recipe making use of barbecue sauce
- Season 3 Episode 40: EPISODE: 40
A real-life crime-scene investigator takes viewers inside a morgue and discusses the everyday dangers that could affect one's family; actress Sarah Chalke; a sour cream and onion patty-melt.
- Season 3 Episode 38: Gossip Girl, iCarly and The Naked Brothers Band
Miranda Cosgrove, star of iCarly, visits the set of The Naked Brothers Band, giving viewers a behind-the-scenes tour courtesy of the cast
- Season 3 Episode 37: Debra Messing & Jarod's Wild Animals
Actress Debra Messing ('The Starter Wife') plays the Ex-Factor Game; Jarod Miller returns with unique animals; steak and mashed potatoes.
- Season 3 Episode 36: Cooking Showdown with Mario Batali
A woman competes against her mother-in-law in a cooking showdown, including a blind taste test by a surprise famous chef. Plus, actor Thandie Newton discusses her on-screen kisses
- Season 3 Episode 35: Olivia Newton-John Elopes
Olivia Newton-John drops in to share details of her secret fairy-tale wedding and a reunion with Grease co-star John Travolta
- Season 3 Episode 34: "I Can't Stand My ... Booty"
Gretta Monahan helps three viewers who are unhappy with their bodies, showing them how to find clothes to suit their figures
- Season 3 Episode 33: Grey's Anatomy's Chandra Wilson
Actress Chandra Wilson; getting the best food at a fast-food restaurant; a burger fit for any time of day.
- Season 3 Episode 32: Paula Deen's Summer Recipes
Chef Paula Deen answers cooking questions; margarita pops; a woman refuses to go camping.
- Season 3 Episode 31: Joy Behar on Elisabeth
Talk-show host Joy Behar ('The View') discusses politics and the heated debates with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck; mother-daughter makeovers; Cobb pasta.
- Season 3 Episode 30: A "Without A Trace" Bridal Shower
Actress Poppy Montgomery ('Without a Trace') takes viewers inside a Hollywood bridal shower; products that claim to cure a dog's bad breath; a Chicago-style pizza from a frying pan.
- Season 3 Episode 29: A Legendary Mystery Taster
The chef is joined by a mystery taster and presents an idea for preparing a budget steak dinner, while KC uses his expertise to give a sports fan's room a dream makeover
- Season 3 Episode 28: Instant Human Lab: "Manscaping"
Grooming for hirsute men; a man gets his chest waxed; inside the 'Wife Swap' casting room.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Kyle MacLachlan
Desperate Housewives star and father-of-one Kyle MacLachlan reveals his secret to making the perfect nappy change. Plus, make-up tips to alter the appearance of a nose
- Season 3 Episode 26: The Q & Ray Show
Rachael answers viewers' questions; cheeseburger macaroni and cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Rach's Throat Update and Robin McGraw
Author Robin McGraw ('What's Age Got to Do With It?'); a fake-out supper.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Inside Ty Pennignton's Apartment
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host Ty Pennington gives viewers a tour of his New York apartment, and Céline Dion invites Rachael to have lunch backstage at Madison Square Garden
- Season 3 Episode 23: Dana Delany
Desperate Housewives star Dana Delany joins the host to reveal how she is enjoying life as a single woman
- Season 3 Episode 22: Britney's Mom Speaks Out
The chef prepares tasty recipes. Plus, mother of Jamie Lynn and Britney, Lynne Spears talks about her family's private struggle
- Season 3 Episode 21: John McCain Cooks!
Sen. John McCain (R) and wife Cindy provide their recipe for ribs and John McCain discusses his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-Alaska).
- Season 3 Episode 20: Three Meals for Under $22
TV-show host Jeff Probst ('Survivor: Gabon') puts three soap stars up to a challenge; three meals that cost less than $22.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Dr. Phil: "We're Not Getting a Divorce"
The chef is joined by Dr Phil McGraw, who talks about the rumours surrounding his personal life and challenges America to get healthy with the Ultimate Weight Loss Challenge
- Season 3 Episode 18: Jamie Lee Curtis & Jerry O'Connell
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis; actor Jerry O'Connell searches for the perfect names for his twins; Pomento dip meets macaroni and cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 17: America Ferrera's Big Celeb Surprise
Rachel Zoe joins the host to advise viewers how to copy fashion and style ideas from actresses Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson
- Season 3 Episode 16: Family Dinner for $7.14
Inexpensively feeding a family of four; getting the ultimate bridal gown for a fraction of the price; filmmaker Tyler Perry.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Bindi Irwin
A behind-the-scenes look at TV show Ugly Betty as the host chats to the stars of the programme America Ferrera, Vanessa Wiliams and Mark Consuelos
- Season 3 Episode 14: Jessica Simpson's Romance Secrets
Singer Jessica Simpson whips up a batch of chicken and dumplings with Rachael; Rachael gives traditional chili a twist with jerk turkey and fried okra on the side.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Robin McGraw on the Divorce Rumors
Robin McGraw addresses rumors that she is divorcing husband Dr. Phil McGraw and reveals her favorite discount store; Caesar pasta.
- Season 3 Episode 12: A "New Kids" Surprise
The host helps New Kids on the Block surprise one lucky fan, and presents a feature on the uses of hypnosis
- Season 3 Episode 11: Post-Baby Body Blues with Val
Actress Valerie Bertinelli discusses post-baby body blues and helps three moms try to get their grooves back; singer Jordin Sparks gives a young fan an 'American Idol' style back-to-school makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Paula Abdul
X Factor USA judge Paula Abdul takes questions from the audience, Rachael reveals how she and her team are visiting homes across America to solve people's cooking dilemmas
- Season 3 Episode 9: Rachael's 40th Birthday Surprise
Rachael celebrates her 40th birthday with surprise celebrity guests and a TV cast reunion.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Rachael vs. Simon: our "Idol" Set Crash
Rachael hits the streets of New York in a double-decker bus and crashes the 'American Idol' auditions; comic Ed McMahon plays tour guide; a barbecue in Central Park.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Shannen Doherty's 90210 Confessions
Actress Shannen Doherty joins the chef to reveal her greatest real-life 90210 confession
- Season 3 Episode 6: "The Hills" Fashion on a Budget
TV personality Whitney Port ('The Hills') reveals her biggest fashion secrets; getting the most for your money in the meat department; a simple supper.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Amazing Animal Tricks
Stylists who transform ordinary people into lookalikes of Hollywood's hottest stars turn a member of the audience into a doppelganger of Nicole Richie
- Season 3 Episode 4: Three No-Cook Suppers
Featuring a look at DIY hair extension kits, and Keisha Whitaker, wife of Oscar-winning actor Forest, reveals her secrets for hair suitable for red-carpet occasions
- Season 3 Episode 3: Oprah's Superchef Art Smith
Oprah Winfrey's chef Art Smith joines Rachael in the kitchen to share recipes and anecdotes
- Season 3 Episode 2: "Our Audience Has Talent" with Jerry Springer
The chef is joined by talk show host Jerry Springer to judge the Audience Has Talent competition, before she prepares a beef and beer dinner
- Season 3 Episode 1: Felicity Huffman
Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman joins the host to reveal her new diet plan, and KC reveals how to prepare a house for Hallowe'en
Rachael Ray: Season 2 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 2 Episode 180: Lunchbox Sammie Solutions
Fifth graders test out school supplies; a school lunch.
- Season 2 Episode 179: Mom vs. Mom: Birthday Party Wars
A woman spends over $12,000 on her child's first birthday party; hair coloring; a new 15-minute meal.
- Season 2 Episode 178: Celebrity Style Secrets
A celebrity stylist reveals slimming secrets; Jarod Miller brings animals; stuffed pork-tenderloin.
- Season 2 Episode 177: "The Doctors" to the Rescue
A preview of 'The Doctors'; Dr. Travis Stork helps a woman quit smoking; gazpacho.
- Season 2 Episode 176: Rachel's Bloopers and Outtakes
Unforgettable moments from season two; outtakes; a meal gives a taste of Spain.
- Season 2 Episode 175: Rach's VIP Show
The chef takes a look at why some women pay to hire their own paparazzi and cooks her favourite Italian dish. With actor Isabella Rossellini
- Season 2 Episode 174: A Back-to-School Surprise
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan discusses romance; the winner of the Hey Can You Cook? competition prepares a simple meal.
- Season 2 Episode 173: Rollover Supper, Beauty and Fashion
Rolling one dinner into two big meals; rolling summer fashions into fall.
- Season 2 Episode 171: Real Life Mom-fessions
The authors of Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Mums share mothers' shocking confessions
- Season 2 Episode 170: The Closer's Kyra Sedgwick
Kyra Sedgwick takes part in the chef's ultimate chocolate lover's challenge, and Jarod the animal expert returns with a game of Smell and Tell
- Season 2 Episode 169: "My Kids Lie"
The presenter explores the main reasons why children tell lies, and takes a look at how to save money on a makeover
- Season 2 Episode 168: Real-Life "Sex and the City"
The chef leads a debate about whether the Sex and the City lifestyle is viable, and discovers what women think about casual sex and commitment
- Season 2 Episode 166: Splurge vs. Save: Home Decorating
A home-decorating splurge vs. steal; pet behavior; French onion beef burgers with French oven fries.
- Season 2 Episode 165: Gordon Ramsay's Summer Recipe's
Gordon Ramsay joins Rachael to share recipes for his favourite summer dishes, and Jason Mraz reveals what life is really like for a rock star
- Season 2 Episode 164: July 4th BBQ
The ultimate July Fourth barbecue; chef Adam Perry Lang.
- Season 2 Episode 163: The Next Food Network Star
The finalists of the Next Food Newtwork Star face a showdown, while Rachael prepares for Independence Day by making a burger with red, white and blue potatoes
- Season 2 Episode 162: Cindy Crawford
Gabrielle Reece talks to supermodel Cindy Crawford, who discusses her children and her favourite foods. Plus, a caterer receives a surprise from a group of grateful college boys
- Season 2 Episode 161: Valeri Bertinelli & Leah Remini
Actress Valerie Bertinelli helps make two women's biggest dreams come true; an update on Leah Remini's quest to wean her child off the bottle; a dinner that is both cool and hot.
- Season 2 Episode 160: "Hey, Can You Cook?!" Finale with Gordon Ramsay
Chef Gordon Ramsay judges the final cooking showdown.
- Season 2 Episode 159: Clay Aiken & Th Ace of Cakes
Pop singer Clay Aiken joins Rachael to discuss his career since winning American Idol
- Season 2 Episode 158: Supernanny Jo Frost
Jo Frost ('Supernanny') surprises an expectant mom with the gift of a lifetime; actor Penn Badgley ('Gossip Girl'); a dinner that will please picky eaters.
- Season 2 Episode 157: Patricia Heaton Sings
Back to You actress Patricia Heaton demonstrates her singing ability, while snorer Colby takes drastic action and decides to see if surgery will cure his problem
- Season 2 Episode 156: Gayle King
Gayle King, editor-at-large for O, the Oprah Magazine, addresses tabloid rumors and discusses talk-show host Oprah Winfrey's new cookbook; a wedding edition of splurge vs. save; chicken and stuffing.
- Season 2 Episode 155: Hey, Can You Cook?!
The cooking-competition finalists prepare food for singer Michael Bublé; Rachael combines two dishes.
- Season 2 Episode 154: Patrick Dempsey
With Grey's Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey, who tests his skills in the host's challenging new game, and pop-rock band the Jonas Brothers share a Mother's Day message
- Season 2 Episode 153: Valerie's Mother's Day Surprise
Actress Valerie Bertinelli reveals her favorite Mother's Day gifts; actor Eric Mabius ('Ugly Betty') discusses fatherhood; pasta cooked in wine.
- Season 2 Episode 152: President Bill Clinton
Five aspiring teenage chefs get the chance to prepare dinner for celebrities, including former President Bill Clinton. Plus, a performance by Carly Simon
- Season 2 Episode 151: Elizabeth Hasslebeck
The chef talks to The View co-host and mother-of-two Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who shares her secrets for staying slim and discusses her love for shoes
- Season 2 Episode 150: Hey, Can You Cook?!
Chef Ming Tsai judges a cooking competition; TV-show host Ty Pennington ('Extreme Makeover: Home Edition') showcases kitchens.
- Season 2 Episode 149: Rosie O'Donnell
The chef chats to television presenter Rosie O'Donnell, who performs a song and dance number and gives a crash course in crafts
- Season 2 Episode 148: Dancing with the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba
Carrie Ann Inaba judges a dance competition between the chef's staff, Colby reveals his favourite gadgets and Bear Grylls has challenges set for him
- Season 2 Episode 147: Maria Shriver and Spectacular Proposals
The chef prepares talks to professional proposal planner Jenifour Jones, who helps people create a unique fantasy day for their significant other
- Season 2 Episode 146: Mystery Taster
Presidential candidate Barack Obama (D) and wife, Michelle; an award-winning mystery taster; macaroni and cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 145: Hey, Can You Cook?
Rachael hosts a cooking competition.
- Season 2 Episode 144: Regis' Password Showdown
Game-show host Regis Philbin joins the chef in a Password showdown, Gretta reveals summer fashion and Rachael demonstrates how to make lasagne in the skillet
- Season 2 Episode 143: Is Leah Remini a Pushover Mom?
Actress Leah Remini tries to wean her 3-year-old daughter off bottles; a Thai burger.
- Season 2 Episode 142: Danica Patrick Teaches Rach to Drive!
Race-car driver Danica Patrick teaches Rachael to drive a stick shift; the Human Lab tests products for aches and pains; pork tenderloin.
- Season 2 Episode 141: Human Lab: Soap Star Edition
Three soap stars test out products for bad breath, sore feet and body odor; plus-size model Emme helps a curvy mom find the perfect swimsuit; chicken and potatoes.
- Season 2 Episode 140: Robin McGraw's Family Snack
Robin McGraw, wife of Dr. Phil McGraw, whips up a healthy version of Rice Krispies treats; choosing the perfect lingerie; barbecued chicken with a Hawaiian kick.
- Season 2 Episode 139: Instant Beauty Cures
The chef talks to Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Kristen Bell about her favourite beauty products and the importance of stopping bad tanning habits
- Season 2 Episode 138: Julianne Hough's Dance School
Dancer Julianne Hough ('Dancing With the Stars'); protecting oneself from Internet slander; a pasta dish.
- Season 2 Episode 137: Julie Andrews
Actress Julie Andrews shows an unexpected side to her character, a busy working woman gets a makeover, and the host demonstrates her mother's favourite recipe
- Season 2 Episode 136: Baking With Trisha Yearwood
Singer Trisha Yearwood joins the host to share her baking skills and discuss the cookbook she co-wrote with members of her family
- Season 2 Episode 135: Desperate Housewives' James Denton
Desperate Housewives actor James Denton talks about his love scenes in the show, and the host demonstrates a quick and easy dinner recipe
- Season 2 Episode 134: Biggest Diet Mistakes
Actress Brittany Snow makes a prom-night dream come true for a student; two moms reveal their diet diaries; a Greek tenderloin recipe.
- Season 2 Episode 133: The Office's John Krasinski
Actor John Krasinski ('The Office'); Jake Glaser, son of AIDS activist Elizabeth Glaser, discusses carrying on his mother's legacy; Rachael reinvents grilled cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 132: Ty Pennington's Extreme Gift Makeover
Carpenter Ty Pennington ('Extreme Makeover: Home Edition') discusses buying the perfect gift; a couple gets help with a home-improvement project; an easy meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Season 2 Episode 131: Ivanka Trump
Businesswoman Ivanka Trump; Jarod Miller returns with animals; chipotle chicken quesadillas.
- Season 2 Episode 130: Valeri Bertinelli
Actress Valerie Bertinelli discusses life after her tell-all book; tacos.
- Season 2 Episode 129: Jodie Foster
Actress Jodie Foster shares tips on getting children to eat well and take regular breaks from television and video games
- Season 2 Episode 127: April Fool's Surprises
Jarod Miller returns with animals; a surprise guest plays Stump the Rach; Rachael prepares tasty chops.
- Season 2 Episode 126: Dancing With the Stars Scoop
'Dancing With the Stars' host Samantha Harris discusses the new season; a pet psychic; a slow-cooked feast.
- Season 2 Episode 125: Survival Guide for Moms
Rachael helps frazzled moms get their lives back; animals that survived a fire; heart-healthy soup.
- Season 2 Episode 124: Skeet Ulrich
Protecting your home from a burglar; actor Skeet Ulrich ('Jericho'); secret ingredient in a pork chop recipe.
- Season 2 Episode 123: Rashida Jones
Actress Rashida Jones discusses dating and her famous parents; news from the set of 'Quantum of Solace'; a St. Patrick's Day feast.
- Season 2 Episode 122: Gene Simmons
Musician Gene Simmons surprises a fan; extreme themed rooms; South Beach burger.
- Season 2 Episode 121: Tom Colicchio
Top Chef host Tom Colicchio talks about what inspired him to cook, and there is a look at the growing trend for divorce parties
- Season 2 Episode 120: Oprah's Buddy Nate Berkus
Nate Berkus helps viewers complete projects for their community, while Rachael is joined by Jamie Oliver in a cooking competition
- Season 2 Episode 119: Breast Implants After 40
Actresses Kim Raver, Brooke Shields and Lindsay Price on the set of 'Lipstick Jungle'; women in their 40s tell why they got breast implants; a new 30-minute meal.
- Season 2 Episode 118: Jesse L. Martin
Actor Jesse L. Martin ('Law & Order'); author Beth Lisick ('Helping Me Help Myself'); Popeye risotto.
- Season 2 Episode 117: Donny Osmond
Singer Donny Osmond plays a prank on the chef. Plus, the second part of the challenge that tests methods of stopping snoring
- Season 2 Episode 116: Asurprise Music Legend
Malcolm in the Middle actor Bryan Cranston explains why he stripped to his underwear on camera in the name of comedy, and there is an update on some rescued dogs
- Season 2 Episode 115: Joan Allen and Bottom-of-the-Jar Recipe
The chef meets actress Joan Allen, and demonstrates a recipe using leftover salsa. Plus, a volunteer tests products that claim to combat hair loss
- Season 2 Episode 114: Acupuncture Facelift
Rachael takes viewers backstage at her show; actor Larry the Cable Guy ('Witless Protection'); an acupuncture face-lift.
- Season 2 Episode 113: Kate Walsh
An interview with Private Practice actress Kate Walsh, and a selection of easy tips for redecorating kitchens
- Season 2 Episode 112: Cooking School with Mandy Moore
A celebrity Face-Off Challenge; five products that stop snoring; actress Mandy Moore attends Rachael's cooking school.
- Season 2 Episode 111: Dennis Quaid
Film actor Dennis Quaid talks about the medical emergency involving his baby twins, and gives an update on their progress. Plus, space-saving storage ideas
- Season 2 Episode 110: Jeff Probst
Jeff Probst, host of the US version of Survivor, issues a challenge to three audience members, and Rachael reveals two surprise ingredients for barbecue chicken
- Season 2 Episode 109: Enrique Iglesias
Singer Enrique Iglesias plays Stump the Rach; 'Dancing With the Stars' winner Helio Castroneves; chicken covered with a Latin sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 108: Mystery Taster
A mystery taster; a new diet book claims to have the cure for belly fat.
- Season 2 Episode 107: Bindi and Terri Irwin
Bindi and Terri Irwin discuss continuing the Crocodile Hunter's legacy of wildlife conservation and Bindi shows off her rapping skills
- Season 2 Episode 106: Kate Hudson
An interview with actress Kate Hudson, who also prepares berry trifle, and the results of the hidden camera investigation
- Season 2 Episode 105: Wedding Dance Dance-off
Ballroom-dance champion Mary Murphy judges a wedding-dance contest; an 11-year-old boy gives dating advice to men three times his age; a Valentine's Day dish.
- Season 2 Episode 104: Brooke Shields
Actress Brooke Shields ('Lipstick Jungle'); a romantic Valentine's Day dress; fast comfort food.
- Season 2 Episode 103: Liquid Facelift
Weeds star Mary-Louise Parker talks about balancing her career with motherhood, and one viewer tests a non-surgical facelift
- Season 2 Episode 102: Mariska Hargitay
Actress Mariska Hargitay ('Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'); Rachael plays Name That Noise with wild animals; a slow-cooked dish.
- Season 2 Episode 101: Ringo Starr
Ringo Starr performs; Rachael reinvents a chicken classic.
- Season 2 Episode 100: Bob Greene's Best Life Diet
Oprah Winfrey's fitness guru Bob Greene offers dieting advice, and Kristan reveals her favourite possessions inside her southern California home
- Season 2 Episode 99: Chef's Weight Loss Secrets
Actor Sam Waterston ('Law & Order'); three chefs who lost 160 pounds; a new twist on a classic French dish.
- Season 2 Episode 98: Meal or No Meal
Featuring a cookery version of the show Deal or No Deal, with a celebrity banker. Kristan makes a small home office more spacious, and Rachael creates an Italian feast
- Season 2 Episode 97: Baking with Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Sitcom actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus makes desserts for the entire studio audience, and the host lets the cameras inside her own home kitchen
- Season 2 Episode 96: Recipe Cookoff for the Super Bowl
Chef Mario Batali judges three NFL greats in a Super Bowl Recipe Playoff; Philadelphia cheese-steak macaroni and cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 95: Rachael Ray on Ice
The show takes place on the Bryant Park ice-skating rink in New York; actor Denis Leary ('Rescue Me'); former NHL player Adam Graves; figure skater Emily Hughes; potato soup.
- Season 2 Episode 94: Diane Lane
Actress Diane Lane ('Untraceable'); Valentine's Day flowers; chicken cutlets with peppers and onions.
- Season 2 Episode 93: Stump the Trump
The chef chats to businessman Donald Trump and sets him a tricky challenge, before demonstrating a burger recipe. Plus, three smokers test methods of kicking the habit
- Season 2 Episode 92: Cojo's Emotional Surprise
Fashion critic Steven Cojocaru tells an emotional story of two couples who gave each other the gift of life; a crowd-pleasing Super Bowl dish.
- Season 2 Episode 91: Diane Keaton
Actress Diane Keaton ('Mad Money') reveals why she adopted two children as a single mom; a medical student faces her fear of going to the doctor; chicken tenders.
- Season 2 Episode 89: Ted Danson
Actor Ted Danson ('Mad Money'); four women try to go seven days without uttering a word of gossip.
- Season 2 Episode 88: Rick Lake's Weight Loss Secrets
Chat-show host Ricki Lake shares her weight-loss secrets, and the chef comes up with an Olympic-themed recipe
- Season 2 Episode 87: Drew lachey and Chace Crawford
The chef meets Dancing With the Stars winner Drew Lachey, Gossip Girl actor Chace Crawford shares his embarrassing childhood photos, and there's a healthy version of a cheesy dish
- Season 2 Episode 86: Audience Incognito
The chef meets actor Mark Consuelos, who has appeared in films such as Husband for Hire and My Super Ex-Girlfriend
- Season 2 Episode 85: 27 Dresses' James Marsden
The chef meets 27 Dresses actor James Marsden, and three men who have been ignoring their girlfriends' fashion advice receive a makeover
- Season 2 Episode 84: Bob Greene's New Year, New You
Fitness trainer Bob Greene discusses weight loss; Jarod Miller brings animals; smoky tomato soup.
- Season 2 Episode 83: Cojo's Trends for 2008
Viewers test products that promise to boost one's libido; fashion guru Steven Cojocaru reveals the hottest trends of 2008; black-bean chili.
- Season 2 Episode 82: Supernanny Jo Frost
The chef presents as Jo Frost is asked tough questions by children on subjects including divorce, God and sex. Plus, Travis Stork reveals what men want women to know about dating
- Season 2 Episode 81: Hulk Hogan
TV-show host Hulk Hogan ('American Gladiators'); facial exercises.
- Season 2 Episode 80: Audience Incognito
Actress Jane Krakowski ('30 Rock'); clothing; chicken dishes prepared at three different speeds.
- Season 2 Episode 79: Heroes' Masi Oka
Heroes star Masi Oka joins the host to reveal his real-life secret talent, and Rachael shows how a citrus twist can transform a chicken dinner
- Season 2 Episode 78: "I Lost 200 Lbs - and All My Friends"
A woman who lost all her friends after gastric bypass surgery led to dramatic weight loss faces up to why it happened. Plus, Mike Rowe talks about having the dirtiest job in showbusiness
- Season 2 Episode 77: Private Practice's Tim Daly
The chef meets Private Practice star Tim Daly, who discusses his love scenes in the show. Plus, there's a look at America's largest burger
- Season 2 Episode 76: Favorite Celebrity Moments
Comic Jeff Foxworthy; actress Susan Lucci; actor John Stamos; first lady Laura Bush gives a glimpse of the White House; recipes using leftovers.
- Season 2 Episode 75: Rachael's Christmas Surprise
The chef helps a family whose home was destroyed in the California wildfires to get into the holiday spirit by sending two elves to give it a special Christmas
- Season 2 Episode 74: Helen Mirren
Holiday shopping with presidential hopeful Hillary Rodham Clinton (D); actress Helen Mirren ('National Treasure: Book of Secrets'); ruby risotto with green garlic bread; baseball player Derek Jeter.
- Season 2 Episode 73: Christmas with Josh Groban
Singer Josh Groban guests, sharing his ideas for getting into the Christmas spirit and performing a selection of seasonal standards
- Season 2 Episode 72: Kristin Davis
Actress Kristin Davis ('Sex and the City: The Movie'); choosing a perfect Christmas tree; buffalo turkey-burger.
- Season 2 Episode 71: Anne Hathaway and Marlo Thomas
Actresses Anne Hathaway and Marlo Thomas reveal their favorite holiday gifts that give back; the best Web sites for last-minute Christmas shopping; root-vegetable pasta bolognese.
- Season 2 Episode 70: Dr. Phil and Robin's Family Christmas
Robin McGraw, wife of Dr. Phil McGraw, discusses how her family celebrates the holidays; recreating a glamorous hotel room.
- Season 2 Episode 69: Justin Long and Gloria Estefan
Actor Justin Long joins the host to share kitchen disaster stories, and singer Gloria Estefan drops in for a chat
- Season 2 Episode 68: Jarod's Wild Winter Wonderland
Actress Marcia Gay Harden ('The Mist'); Jarod Miller brings a reindeer and other animals; Rachael's favorite gifts to give.
- Season 2 Episode 67: John Cusack & Rach's Mom
Actor John Cusack ('Grace Is Gone'); actress Christina Milian ('Snowglobe').
- Season 2 Episode 66: Jeff Foxworthy
The chef chats to comedian and presenter Jeff Foxworthy and demonstrates two fast and healthy recipes using aubergines
- Season 2 Episode 65: Jennifer Garner
Alias star Jennifer Garner joins the host to explain how she finds time to manage her career and look after her two-year-old daughter
- Season 2 Episode 64: Mario Lopez and Melissa Joan Hart
Actors Mario López and Melissa Joan Hart ('Holiday in Handcuffs'); celebrity gifts with Lara Spencer.
- Season 2 Episode 63: Can Tracy Morgan "Stump the Rach"?
The chef is joined by 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan, who plays Stump the Rach. Plus, a body language expert goes undercover and reveals why people could be sending the wrong signals
- Season 2 Episode 62: Timm Gunn Makes Over Rachael's Staff
The show's crew get a surprise makeover from Project Runway's Tim Gunn, and the winner of the So You Think You Can Cook? competition arrives to claim her prize
- Season 2 Episode 61: Dancing with the Stars Winners
The chef invites Dancing with the Stars winners Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough into the studio, where they teach Rachael some of their moves
- Season 2 Episode 60: The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco
Actress Kaley Cuoco ('The Big Bang Theory'); three women try out the latest trends in makeup.
- Season 2 Episode 59: Deborah Norville
The chef bakes with Deborah Norville who shares her favourite holiday cakes, and a girl who exchanged a bat mitzvah present for one of Rachael's knives is given a surprise
- Season 2 Episode 58: Mark Steines' Tips for the Perfect Holiday Card
The best and worst gifts for the opposite sex; TV personality Mark Steines ('Entertainment Tonight') discusses taking the perfect photo; sauces for chicken fingers.
- Season 2 Episode 57: Susan Lucci
Actress Susan Lucci drops in to discuss her fitness plan, and make-up guru Mally Roncal helps a woman who takes two hours to get ready to go out
- Season 2 Episode 56: Valerie Bertinelli's Huge Christmas Surprise
Rachael is joined by Valerie Bertinelli to help Joseph Democko of Anaheim, California, who adopted his three young nephews after they were placed in foster care
- Season 2 Episode 55: So You Think You Can Cook?! Finale
Actress Marcia Cross ('Desperate Housewives') judges the final So You Think You Can Cook competition.
- Season 2 Episode 54: Dustin Hoffman
Actor Dustin Hoffman ('Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium') plays Celebrity Stump the Rach.
- Season 2 Episode 53: Behind the Scenes of Us Weekly
Actress Amy Adams joins the host to discuss her film Enchanted
- Season 2 Episode 52: Eric Dane
Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane joins Rachael to talk about his role as Dr Mark Sloan and shares his feelings about his off-screen wife Rebecca Gayheart
- Season 2 Episode 51: So You Think You Can Cook?! Round 3
Part four of four. Chef Gordon Ramsay judges the final two contestants vying to win the prize of a trip to Paris in the cookery competition
- Season 2 Episode 50: Teri Hatcher Is Back
Actress Teri Hatcher ('Desperate Housewives') and her daughter, Emerson, share favorite Thanksgiving memories; Seal performs; Lara Spencer provides news about celebrities.
- Season 2 Episode 49: John Stamos
Actor John Stamos ('ER'); actress Valerie Bertinelli; chef Guy Fieri makes stuffing.
- Season 2 Episode 48: Food Network's Nigella Lawson
Chef Nigella Lawson's favorite Thanksgiving dishes; actor Taye Diggs ('Private Practice'); a Thanksgiving centerpiece.
- Season 2 Episode 47: Paula Deen
The Friends of Rach Thanksgiving Countdown continues with a visit from chef Paula Deen, who demonstrates simple but delicious seasonal desserts
- Season 2 Episode 46: So You Think You Can Cook?! Round 2
Part two of four. The four remaining contestants in the cookery competition are pushed to breaking point by two surprise challenges, and special guest Bobby Flay judges
- Season 2 Episode 45: Vanessa Williams
Actress Vanessa Williams ('Ugly Betty'); celebrity news with TV personality Lara Spencer; egg rolls and cheesy enchiladas.
- Season 2 Episode 44: Sara Ramirez
The chef is joined by Grey's Anatomy star Sara Ramirez, who shares backstage stories from the show, and animal expert Jarod Miller exibits dangerous creatures
- Season 2 Episode 43: Oscar-Winning Mystery Taster
The chef introduces an Oscar-nominated mystery taster and there is a report on germs found in handbags
- Season 2 Episode 42: Robin McGraw
Robin McGraw, wife of Dr. Phil McGraw, reveals her latest beauty secrets; magician Justin Kredible crashes a high-school reunion.
- Season 2 Episode 41: So You Think You Can Cook?!
The So You Think You Can Cook showdown begins with a football tailgate cook-off; actress Julianne Moore helps Rachael make child-friendly pretzel-crusted chicken and zucchini strips.
- Season 2 Episode 40: Jerry O'Connell
Actor Jerry O'Connell ('Carpoolers') reveals what it is like to be married to a model who cannot cook; chili-dog chili.
- Season 2 Episode 39: Christie Brinkley
Supermodel Christie Brinkley reveals her top beauty advice and what she has learned after 30 years in the spotlight; a healthy, child-friendly meal.
- Season 2 Episode 38: Halloween Mystery Trick-or-Treater
Rachael cooks up a Halloween treat; a mystery trick-or-treater stops by to give Rachael a fright; interior designer Evette Rios gives last-minute Halloween decorating advice.
- Season 2 Episode 37: Michael Buble
Singer Michael Bublé discusses his love life, performs and whips up a perfect date dish with Rachael.
- Season 2 Episode 36: Drew Carey
'The Price Is Right' host Drew Carey plays a game of Celebrity Stump the Rach; intervention for chronically late people; Philadelphia cheese-steak pizza.
- Season 2 Episode 35: Steve Carell
Actor Steve Carell discusses his latest movie, 'Dan in Real Life,' and the success of 'The Office.'
- Season 2 Episode 34: Angie Harmon
Actress Angie Harmon ('Women's Murder Club') discusses her family life; a veterinarian decodes animal behavior.
- Season 2 Episode 33: Dilley Sextuplets
The Dilly sextuplets get a back-to-school shopping spree; Italian sheperd's pie; a woman says her boyfriend is sabotaging her diet.
- Season 2 Episode 32: Valerie Bertinelli Joins the Show
Actress Valerie Bertinelli tells why she loves football and makes Louisiana gumbo.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Stars of Friday Night Lights
The chef prepares tasty recipes and chats to the stars of TV show Friday Night Lights
- Season 2 Episode 30: Inside Bobby Flay's Kitchen
Chef Bobby Flay invites Rachael on a guided tour round his kitchen, and Anne Heche drops into the studio for a chat
- Season 2 Episode 29: Survivor's Jeff Probst
'Survivor: China' host Jeff Probst; TV-show host Wayne Brady ('Don't Forget the Lyrics!'); a woman is at odds with her mother-in-law over child-rearing.
- Season 2 Episode 28: The Biggest Loser
The chef is joined by Alison Sweeney, who shares her tips on losing weight, and there is a look at how to keep your pets healthy
- Season 2 Episode 27: 15-Minute Eye Lift
Actress Faith Ford ('Carpoolers'); a 15-minute nonsurgical eye-lift.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Celebrity Mystery Taster
Rachael welcomes her second mystery taster of season two; outfits that women of all sizes can wear.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Nicollette Sheridan
Actress Nicollette Sheridan ('Desperate Housewives') talks about her life with fiance Michael Bolton; Matthew Roloff ('Little People, Big World') discusses his past DUI arrest; a classic German dish.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Tina Fey
An interview with Tina Fey, five make-up tricks to look younger and an autumn recipe from the chef
- Season 2 Episode 23: Minnie Driver
Actress Minnie Driver joins the chef to talk about her role in TV show The Riches and shares her experiences of awards ceremonies
- Season 2 Episode 22: New Lunchbox Ideas
The chef prepares tasty recipes and shows how the right decoration can liven up the smallest of spaces, with the help of DIY expert Kristan Cunningham
- Season 2 Episode 21: Jenna Bush
Jenna Bush joins the host for a chat, exchanges recipes and discusses her travels, before revealing the details of the man in her life and her plans for the future
- Season 2 Episode 20: Couch Potato Kids
Justin Kredible tests extracts from the best-selling Dangerous Book for Boys to see whether he can persuade children to abandon their games consoles and play outdoors
- Season 2 Episode 19: Kimora Lee Simmons
Fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons decides who looks better in the same outfit; macaroni-and-cheese showdown.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Oktoberfest
Rachael celebrates Oktoberfest; yodeling; a polka lesson; preparing knockwurst; supermodel Heidi Klum.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Better Than Botox?
Dr. Nicholas Perricone reveals three foods he says are better than neurotoxin; speedskater Apolo Anton Ohno reveals his plans for the next Olympics; steak with three different sauces.
- Season 2 Episode 16: CSI: Miami's Emily Procter
CSI Miami actress Emily Procter joins the host to talk about her experiences on the show
- Season 2 Episode 15: Patricia Wettig
Actress Patricia Wettig gives fashion advice to middle-aged women; three ways to prepare chicken-noodle soup; celebrity gossip.
- Season 2 Episode 14: The Rock
The host is joined by wrestler and film star Dwayne Johnson, who discusses his latest projects
- Season 2 Episode 13: Kelsey Grammer
The host is joined by Frasier star Kelsey Grammer, who talks about his latest projects
- Season 2 Episode 12: What will You Look Like in 20 Years?
Actor Shemar Moore ('Criminal Minds') tells what he looks for in a woman; longevity quiz.
- Season 2 Episode 11: All New Mystery Taster
Mystery taster; fitness guru Bob Greene discusses staying fit while facing temptations; a meal inspired by takeout.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Sean "Diddy" Combs
Carpenter Ty Pennington ('Extreme Makeover: Home Edition') offers home-improvement tips; style guru Tim Gunn. And Sean "Diddy" Combs comes by.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Elliott Yamin
The chef is joined by the former American Idol contestant who discusses growing up with juvenile diabetes
- Season 2 Episode 8: Patricia Heaton
Actress Patricia Heaton talks about her new series; viewers test at-home beauty products.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe
The chef is joined by Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, who talks about his film The December Boys, and Rachael discovers the secrets of warehouse shopping
- Season 2 Episode 6: Dr. Phil
The chef is joined in the kitchen by Dr Phil, and talks to a man hoping to make it round the world for free
- Season 2 Episode 5: Celebrity Face-Off
Actress Amanda Bynes ('Sydney White'); celebrity news with Lara Spencer ('The Insider'); a 15-minute nose job.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Surprise Show
Actor Danny DeVito; TV personality Colby Donaldson helps a man throw a surprise wedding for his fiancee; animal handler Jarod Miller.
- Season 2 Episode 3: 10-Ingredient Challenge
Elizabeth Edwards, wife of presidential candidate John Edwards, takes viewers inside their 2008 campaign bus; winner of Rachael's 10 Ingredient Cooking Challenge.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Valerie Bertinelli
Actress Valerie Bertinelli challenges a viewer to conquer the fear of public speaking, and there is an idea for a BLT pasta sandwich with grilled flank steak
- Season 2 Episode 1: Season 2 Premiere!
Actress Teri Hatcher ('Desperate Housewives'); the cast of 'High School Musical 2'; the orgasm diet; a fondue party.
Rachael Ray: Season 1 (2006 - 2010)
- Season 1 Episode 180: "It's Not Your Fault You're Fat"
Dr. Manny Alvarez reveals medications and medical conditions that could cause weight gain; zoologist Jarod Miller brings wild animals; baby pasta with shrimp, tomatoes and greens.
- Season 1 Episode 179: Fashion Fakeouts
Gretta Monahan offers fashion tips on how to cover up problem areas that need hiding, and Rachael demonstrates how to remove tough stains
- Season 1 Episode 178: The Next Food Network Star Showdown
Next Food Network Star showdown; how one visit to the dentist can take years off one's smile.
- Season 1 Episode 178: Fire House Chili Cook-Off
Firefighters participate in a chili cook-off; Rachael taste-tests wine; Rachael's better-than-nothing workout.
- Season 1 Episode 177: Meal Makeover
The chef tries to turn a viewer's 5-hour family recipe into a 30-minute meal, and advice is offered on how to keep the cost of cooking equipment down
- Season 1 Episode 176: Kid Travel Horror Stories
Advice for parents taking children on long journeys, and making a perfect burger
- Season 1 Episode 174: Kids in the Kitchen
Experts offer advice on how to take the perfect picture, and the chef shares tips on cooking for kids when she meets a child cook called Rachel Ray
- Season 1 Episode 173: The "Last-Minute Ideas" Show
Solutions for hiding clutter when visitors pop round, and unique gift ideas for every budget
- Season 1 Episode 172: Rach's Road Trip
Rachel, John and Isaboo head for a secret holiday destination. Plus, meet the man wholeft his wife at a service station for five hours
- Season 1 Episode 172: Fourth of July with Kyra Sedgwick
Actress Kyra Sedgwick talks about her marriage to actor Kevin Bacon; shorts to flatter every body type; a patriotic burger.
- Season 1 Episode 171: Kid Travel Horror Stories
Keeping children occupied while traveling; how to chop; Rachael prepares a puppy-friendly burger.
- Season 1 Episode 170: Space-Saving Ideas
Finding workable space in a tiny kitchen; hot dogs get a new twist; inside audience members' purses.
- Season 1 Episode 169: Firehouse Chili Cook-Off
Firefighters compete in a chili cook-off to be judged by police officers; the difference between fine and cheap wines; a better-than-nothing workout.
- Season 1 Episode 166: Do-It-Yourself Spa Party
Gretta Monahan demonstrates how to throw a spa party at home, and Rachael is given a run for her money by children from all over America as they cook breakfast for dinner
- Season 1 Episode 164: A Salute to Summer
A Memorial Day picnic lunch to kick off the summer season; a top chef offers grilling advice; creative summer vacations; Kristan Cunningham transforms a tired backyard into an entertaining oasis.
- Season 1 Episode 164: Prom Night - Teens vs. Parents
Keeping teens safe on prom night; salon owner Gretta Monahan visits the Avon lab to see how makeup is made; franks and beans casserole.
- Season 1 Episode 162: Animal vs. Audience
Animal handler Jarod Miller; hidden cameras detail reaction when a friend goes missing; veal saltimbocca burgers.
- Season 1 Episode 161: Law and Order: SVU's Chris Meloni
Law & Order: SVU's Chris Meloni attempts to make bloody mary burgers, and the chef talks to a girl who is $50,000 in debt and still living at home
- Season 1 Episode 160: Rachael's Rollover Suppers
The chef prepares tasty recipes. Plus, chat and lifestyle features
- Season 1 Episode 159: Paula Deen & Family
Chef Paula Deen gives Rachael a lesson in baking and introduces her family; actor Colby Donaldson treats his mom to a hot-air balloon ride; Mother's Day gifts.
- Season 1 Episode 158: 3 Dates in 3 States
Actor Colby Donaldson and columnist Gina Hamadey plan three dates in three states; summer trends for under $25; stuffed artichoke salad with mushroom pasta.
- Season 1 Episode 157: Jamie-Lynn Sigler
Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler ('The Sopranos'); Tim Gunn ('Project Runway') challenges three child designers to create a last-day-of-school outfit.
- Season 1 Episode 156: After the Prom of Enterprise High
Rachael reunites with students from the tornado-stricken town of Enterprise, Ala.; singer Mandy Moore.
- Season 1 Episode 156: Ty Pennington
Extreme Makover: Home Edition presenter Ty Pennington shares his time-saving household tips. Plus, the chef gets a shock when she talks to some estate agents
- Season 1 Episode 155: Sanjaya Tells All
Former 'American Idol' contestant Sanjaya Malakar; Oscar and Golden Globe winning mystery taster; chicken shawarma with grilled couscous salad.
- Season 1 Episode 153: Craig Ferguson
Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson joins the host in the studio to Stump the Rach. Plus, a number of tips on ensuring a stylish wedding without unnecessary expense
- Season 1 Episode 152: Patricia Arquette
Actress Patricia Arquette gives her opinion on red carpet fashion disasters, and the chef joins a selection of viewers in removing their make-up
- Season 1 Episode 150: Robin McGraw's Beauty Secrets
Robin McGraw, wife of Dr. Phil McGraw, demonstrates spa treatments and an anti-aging regimen one can do at home; swimsuits for all body types; figure-friendly salads.
- Season 1 Episode 149: A Dame of a Mystery Taster
Actor Julie Andrews joins Rachel Ray in the studio, and 28-year-old twins attempt to reconcile their troubled relationship
- Season 1 Episode 148: Grey's Anatomy's Justin Chambers
Grey's Anatomy star Justin Chambers reveals how he handles his love scenes and shares his idea of a perfect date. Plus, a four-year-old who wears make-up
- Season 1 Episode 147: Judge Judy
Judge Judy shares her advice with the chef, while two friends discover who looks better in the same outfit with guidance from Daisy Fuentes
- Season 1 Episode 146: The Prom at Enterprise High
The host visits a school that was destroyed by a tornado, killing eight students, to help them put on a memorable prom as a symbolic new beginning for the survivors
- Season 1 Episode 145: Tyler Perry
Filmmaker Tyler Perry; budget battles.
- Season 1 Episode 145: Michael J. Fox
Actor Michael J Fox makes a rare television appearance and talks to the chef about his life as a father suffering with Parkinson's disease
- Season 1 Episode 145: How to Make Over Anything
Home improvements to help sell a house; making old bridesmaid dresses into new outfits; a Caesar salad with fried ravioli croutons.
- Season 1 Episode 144: Ramona's Real Housewife Switch
Reality TV star Ramona Singer ('The Real Housewives of New York City') switches lives with a working mom of two; 'The Celebrity Apprentice' contestant Summer Sanders.
- Season 1 Episode 144: President Bill Clinton
Former President Bill Clinton discusses his childhood struggle with weight, and his new partnership with Rachel Ray that will change the way children eat
- Season 1 Episode 143: New York vs. Chicago Pizza Throwdown
Judge Joe Brown, Judge Alex and Judge Lynn Toler adjudicate a pizza cook-off; life coach Harriette Cole talks about parenting.
- Season 1 Episode 142: Aaron Eckhart
Actor Aaron Eckhart discusses his time spent working with actresses such as Gwyneth Paltrow and his latest co-star Catherine Zeta Jones, while Harriette Cole offers parenting tips
- Season 1 Episode 140: Babysitting Horror Stories
True confessions from former nannies; TV personality Lara Spencer ('The Insider') shares her secret baby-sitting sins from years ago; on the set of 'Ghost Whisperer.'
- Season 1 Episode 139: Does Marriage Matter Anymore?
Author Deborah Tannen discusses why so many young couples rethink marriage; vintage clothing; actor Mark Indelicato ('Ugly Betty').
- Season 1 Episode 138: Unluckiest Bride
Rachael turns bad luck into bliss for a bride; studio audience; life coach Harriette Cole discusses treating all siblings equally; figure-friendly stuffed eggplant.
- Season 1 Episode 137: Valerie Bertinelli
Actress Valerie Bertinelli talks about becoming the new Jenny Craig spokeswoman; curbing a child's exposure to racy material; Rachael prepares gnocchi with spinach and Gorgonzola.
- Season 1 Episode 136: Size 0 Horror Stories
A woman's quest to be a skinny Hollywood zero; magician Justin Kredible on the red carpet of 'Nickelodeon's 20th Annual Kids' Choice Awards.'
- Season 1 Episode 136: Picky Eater's Lunchbox
Actress Eva LaRue ('CSI: Miami') shares school-lunch ideas for picky eaters; expiration dates for beauty items and gym gear; 15-minute fake-out meal.
- Season 1 Episode 135: Getting Real with Lauren Conrad
TV personality Lauren Conrad ('The Hills'); NBA player Stephon Marbury discusses buying inexpensive sneakers; actress Nia Long.
- Season 1 Episode 134: To Spy or Not to Spy
The chef wonders how closely parents should watch their children, and former Grey's Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan shares his recipe for barbecue steak
- Season 1 Episode 133: Laila Ali
The chef is joined by boxer Laila Ali and Grey's Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Plus, Colby Donaldson shares his advice about buying a car
- Season 1 Episode 131: Celebrity Incognito
Kristen Cunningham shares her ideas for creating storage space, while the studio audience have to spot a disguised celebrity sitting among them
- Season 1 Episode 130: His and Hers Home Makeover
Decorator Evette Rios shares clever ideas for decorating a house to suit both sexes; actress Kathy Najimy ('NUMB3RS') talks about her weight struggles.
- Season 1 Episode 129: Antiques Throwdown
The US Antiques Roadshow's Keno twins and the Insider's Lara Spencer help out on a hunt for collectibles, and the chef offers culinary advice to a New York Girl Scout group
- Season 1 Episode 128: Kenny Loggins
Singer-songwriter Kenny Loggins chats and performs some of his hits, and life coach Harriette Cole offers tips on remaining relaxed and de-stressed
- Season 1 Episode 127: The Ultimate Sweet 16
A guide to holding a sweet 16 party, as Rachel gives her tips on what to provide in the way of food and drink
- Season 1 Episode 126: Restaurant Check Etiquette
Entrepreneur Bill Rancic shares his rules on paying the bill when eating out, and actress Emma Roberts joins the chef to participate in the Sweet 16 quiz
- Season 1 Episode 125: CSI's Melina Kanakaredes
CSI: New York star Melinda Kanakaredes discusses balancing work with family life. Kristan Cunningham gives a New York home a make-over, while the chef receives a lesson in Latino cuisine
- Season 1 Episode 124: Airline Horror Stories
Mariel Hemingway teaches the chef how to do yoga, while the truth behind organic food is discussed. Plus, how to prevent airline horror stories by knowing what people's rights are
- Season 1 Episode 123: Quit Your Nagging
Dennie Hughes offers her ideas on how to keep a peaceful marriage, Gretta provides a rundown of the best eyewear, and the host demonstrates a simple seafood salad
- Season 1 Episode 121: Battle of the Sexes
The host stages a battle of the sexes as women of all ages reveal their thoughts on men, while actor Colby Donaldson provides the male perspective
- Season 1 Episode 120: Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Julia Louis-Dreyfus discusses her family life and Seinfeld days and helps create a meal. Plus, Kristan Cunningham reveals her tips for picking the right paint colours for certain rooms
- Season 1 Episode 119: Soap Star Dancing Challenge
Three soap stars receive a dance challenge when they are paired with professionals, and they are judged by a surprise celebrity
- Season 1 Episode 118: Million-Dollar Moms
Mothers who became entrepreneurs share the secrets of their success, including Kim Lavine, who reveals how she turned a small business idea into a multi-million dollar enterprise
- Season 1 Episode 117: Menopause Support Group
Women talk about menopause; fashion steals and splurges; actress Stephanie March learns how to make an easy shrimp dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 116: How Safe Is Your Home?
How to find out if one's house is a target for a burglar; burglar-proofing one's home; a woman tells her husband she is pregnant.
- Season 1 Episode 115: Empty-Nest Mom
Rachael helps a mom with empty-nest syndrome; Rachael plays a game of 'Real or Not So Real'; home remedies for common first-aid needs.
- Season 1 Episode 114: How to Do Anything!
Tips on teaching children to use the Internet safely, the best foods to keep skin looking young and how to walk gracefully in a pair of high heels
- Season 1 Episode 113: Sex Myths and Truths
Dr Manny answers questions about sex, and a debt-ridden family are offered tips on getting out of a financial hole
- Season 1 Episode 112: Celebrity Fashion for Less
The chef's husband John M Cusimano performs live with his band The Cringe, and TV presenter Lara Spencer offer tips on getting the celebrity look on a budget
- Season 1 Episode 111: Wild Wednesday
Exotic animals; actress Courtney Thorne-Smith ('According to Jim') talks about her unusual wedding celebration; pasta with wild mushrooms.
- Season 1 Episode 110: Rach's Oscar Video Diary
The chef reveals her video diary from her night at the Oscars, and learns why some mothers and daughters can't get along. Plus, Glamour magazine's Dos and Don'ts for accessories
- Season 1 Episode 109: Heroe's Adrian Pasdar
Heroes star Adrian Pasdar discusses family life with his wife Natalie Maines, while the chef gives an anchorwoman a makeover. Plus, Dr Brantley dispels diet myths and shares plans for healthy weight loss
- Season 1 Episode 108: Heat and Eat
The chef shares three ideas for meals that are quick and easy to cook and offers tips on how to be best prepared for a natural disaster. Plus, the usual mix of food, music, fashion, relationship advice, kitchen know-how and celebrity guests
- Season 1 Episode 107: The Ultimate Oscar Party
Dreamgirls' Anika Noni Rose discusses her time on the set of the film with Eddie Murphy, and the chef makes a menu in preparation for the Oscars
- Season 1 Episode 106: "ER" Hot Doc John Stamos
ER actor John Stamos joins the host to discuss the topics of romance, his TV co-stars and an unusual hobby. Plus, Rachael is immortalised by Madame Tussaud's in New York
- Season 1 Episode 105: Is Chivalry Dead?
Survivor runner-up Colby Donaldson scours the streets of New York to find out whether chivalry is still alive. Plus, a search for a model over 40 years old
- Season 1 Episode 104: Joan Lunden and Gabrielle Union
Gabrielle Union discusses her new film Daddy's Little Girl and helps the chef cook cheese stuffed chicken meatballs, while Joan Lundren takes her four kids to the dentist
- Season 1 Episode 103: Kids and Body Image
The chef investigates what children really think about their bodies. Country singer Vince Gill performs and there's advice from the Pet ER on keeping furry friends healthy
- Season 1 Episode 102: Celebrity Mystery Taster
The cook is joined by her first Mystery Taster of 2007. Gretta Monahan dispels a selection of beauty myths, and dispenses tips on achieving instant long hair
- Season 1 Episode 101: Susan Lucci's Sleepwear Makeover
Rachael conducts a search for the ugliest pajamas in the U.S.; a sleepwear makeover with actress Susan Lucci; cravings; a last-minute pasta dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 100: Kristin Davis and Mario Batali
Sex and the City star Kristin Davis and Mario Batali give the chef a break in the kitchen. Plus, the dos and don'ts about teaching sex education to children
- Season 1 Episode 99: First Lady Laura Bush
First Lady Laura Bush discusses her crusade against heart disease and her Valentine's day plans with the President. Plus, Lara Spencer shares her celebrity beauty secrets
- Season 1 Episode 98: Worst Kitchen in America
The chef has a surprise in store when she visits the home of the Worst Kitchen in America winner, and the doctor explains the nature of peculiar habits
- Season 1 Episode 97: "My Kid Wants Plastic Surgery"
A group of teenage girls discuss their reasons for wanting plastic surgery, and actress Mena Suvari chats about her role in the film Factory Girl
- Season 1 Episode 96: Step-Parenting Pitfalls
Step-parents seek advice about overcoming the problems associated with raising someone else's children. Plus, an update on a woman trying to lose weight
- Season 1 Episode 95: Katharine McPhee
American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee performs a song from her album, and discusses her battle with bulimia. Plus, tips on testing products at home
- Season 1 Episode 94: "Heroes" Ali Larter
Actress Ali Larter ('Heroes') shares video from her trip to Thailand; the search for the Worst Kitchen in America; advice for parents who need to heat up their sex lives.
- Season 1 Episode 93: Super Bowl Food with Jerry Rice
Treats for a Super Bowl party; football player Jerry Rice; model Carmen Electra; how to cheat at cleaning.
- Season 1 Episode 92: Felicity Huffman
Desperate Housewives star Felicity Huffman discusses her book A Practical Handbook for the Boyfriend, and a doctor claims he has a cure for cellulite
- Season 1 Episode 91: A Girl's Guide to Guys
Former Survivor contestant Colby Donaldson joins the host for a discussion on how men think, what they look for in a woman and their feelings on infidelity
- Season 1 Episode 90: Montel Williams
Talk show host Montel Williams discusses his battle with multiple sclerosis, and a viewer attempts to make contact with her deceased mother
- Season 1 Episode 89: Supernanny to the Rescue
Jo Frost ('Supernanny') shows footage of some of the worst behavioral problems aired on her show; peanut-butter-and-jelly French toast; tuna burgers.
- Season 1 Episode 88: Co-ed Sleepovers
The host hopes to set parents' minds at ease by uncovering what happens at teenage sleepovers. Plus, DIY homeowner tips from Eric Stromer
- Season 1 Episode 87: LL Cool J
Rapper and actor LL Cool J discusses style and fashion with Rachael, while Dr Manny offers advice on reading the body's signals
- Season 1 Episode 86: Teen Fashion: Mother vs. Daughter
The host offers tips on teenage fashion for a mother and daughter who are debating what style of dress is appropriate for young women
- Season 1 Episode 85: Rupert Everett
Actor Rupert Everett reveals all about his famous leading ladies, including Madonna and Sharon Stone. Plus, Raquel Welch offers tips on staying beautiful after 60
- Season 1 Episode 84: "Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson
Dreamgirls' star Jennifer Hudson discusses her meteoric rise to stardom, and Rachael investigates the kind of things that could be crawling about inside a mattress
- Season 1 Episode 83: Cybill Shepherd
Actress and former model Cybill Shepherd reveals her favourite Hollywood kissers, and Rachael reveals a selection of medical breakthroughs that could save lives
- Season 1 Episode 82: Surviving the First Year of Divorce
Kristin Armstrong discusses life after her divorce. Plus, the secrets behind wearing fake eye lashes and a rock band featuring autistic children
- Season 1 Episode 81: Pets: Is This Normal?
Celebrity vet Jeff Werber answers viewers' questions and explains why cats and dogs may exhibit unusual behaviour
- Season 1 Episode 80: Everybody Loves Patricia Heaton
The chef is joined by Everybody Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton, who discusses her role in the off-Broadway production, The Scene
- Season 1 Episode 79: "Should I Spy on My Kids"
The chef wonders how closely parents should watch their children, and former Grey's Anatomy star Jeffrey Dean Morgan shares his recipe for barbecue steak
- Season 1 Episode 78: Bobby Flay and Lisa Rinna
Dancing with the Stars' Lisa Rinna discusses her new show Tease as well as offering some beauty tips, and Rachael asks Bobby Flay to teach a young boy how to cook
- Season 1 Episode 77: Reinventing Leftovers
Rachael uses Chinese takeaway food to make a Spanish meal, and offers ideas on using leftover chilli. Plus, Steven Cojocaru's list of things he can't live without
- Season 1 Episode 76: Coming -of-Age Dilemmas
The host enlists the aid of the audience, who read from old diary entries to help a lovestruck teenage girl see how things may work out in the future
- Season 1 Episode 75: Torn Between Two Lovers
A woman who is torn between two men decides which one is for her. Plus, a surprise bedroom makeover, and a date night dinner
- Season 1 Episode 74: First-Ever Make-Under
The chef offers tips to make the perfect eggs, and proves that less is more in a make-over
- Season 1 Episode 73: Real-Life Fashion Emergencies
Rachael offers useful solutions for real-life fashion emergencies, and ideas on how to protect your family from everyday household germs
- Season 1 Episode 72: Healthy Foods For 2007
A look at this year's diets and their benefits. Plus, Rachael offers her ideas on foods which can warm viewers up during the winter season
- Season 1 Episode 71: Weight Loss Resolutions
An unconventional approach to weight loss; actress Debi Mazar advises sleepless moms; a 15-minute meal; celebrity fashions for children.
- Season 1 Episode 70: Fashion Do's and Don'ts
Glamour magazine's fashion dos and don'ts; holiday food gifts; author John Stossel ('Myths, Lies and Downright Stupidity').
- Season 1 Episode 69: Hot Trends For 2007
The Insider's Lara Spencer reveals what celebrities have planned for the holidays, and the host looks ahead to forthcoming trends
- Season 1 Episode 68: Celebrity Open House
Singer Jewel shares her recipe for cherry cobbler; singer Kathie Lee Gifford plays a holiday edition of 'Stump the Rach'; simple dips; holiday decorating.
- Season 1 Episode 67: A Holiday Surprise
A selection of handy tips to make cleaning in the run-up to Christmas stress-free. Plus, Peggy from Milwaukee shares her ideas for presents children can make themselves, the Brian Setzer Orchestra perform in the studio and Rachael arranges a Christmas surprise for a soldier's wife
- Season 1 Episode 66: Curvy Girl Holiday Fashion
A fashion expert helps Rachael coordinate the latest Christmas styles for people with curvy figures and CNN's Soledad O'Brien reveals her holiday season clothing tip
- Season 1 Episode 65: Single Girl Challenge
Single women are given a challenge to stop dating for three months, and the chef demonstrates which ingredients can be substitutes for others when cooking
- Season 1 Episode 64: Stress-Free Holiday Parties
Stress-free holiday parties; common fashion mistakes; sprucing up winter outerwear; holiday tip guide.
- Season 1 Episode 63: Potluck Fashion
Several women swap clothes to find new outfits that flatter; buying dinnerware; Stump the Rach!; a daughter surprises her father at work.
- Season 1 Episode 62: America's Hottest Bachelors
Rachael presents one single woman with a choice of 50 eligible bachelors as well as giving a tip on preventing plastic wrap from becoming tangled
- Season 1 Episode 61: Bad-Mannered Kids
Teaching children manners; actor Dean Cain ('A Christmas Wedding'); designer Todd Oldham ('Top Design') discusses holiday floral arrangements.
- Season 1 Episode 60: Jenny McCarthy & Wynonna
Jenny McCarthy talks to Rachael about the Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wedding and her latest film release Santa Baby. Plus a feature on this year's best new toys
- Season 1 Episode 59: A Christmas Story
The host meets a family whose lives were devastated by Hurricane Katrina, and the people who gave up their Christmas to help them out are given a surprise reward
- Season 1 Episode 58: Food Rescue
Singer Gloria Estefan reveals the four most important things in her life, and Rachael offers tips on how to correct a meal which is on the verge of going wrong
- Season 1 Episode 57: Little People, Big World
Rachael helps the stars of 'Little People, Big World' prepare a menu; journalist Julie Chen reveals her beauty secrets; Rachael makes a contribution to the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Season 1 Episode 56: Dancing Champ Emmitt Smith
Rachael's ultimate gift-giving guide; 'Dancing With the Stars' winner Emmitt Smith; shepherd's pie.
- Season 1 Episode 55: Ultimate Gift-Giving Guide
Personalized gift recommendations; chicken Caesar burgers with Parmesan tater tots; bedroom makeover for teenage twins; actor David James Elliott ('Close to Home').
- Season 1 Episode 54: "My Kid's Won't Listen!"
Dr Ari Brown helps out the parents of an unruly child and Rachael visits the set of medical drama ER to meet up with new doctor John Stamos, alias Tony Gates
- Season 1 Episode 53: Tailgating with Joe Montana
Conclusion of Rachael's first viewer trade-off; former football player Joe Montana; saving money at outlet malls.
- Season 1 Episode 52: Rachael Faces Her Biggest Fear
Rachael bakes for the first time; part two of Rachael's first viewer trade-off; Kristin Davis.
- Season 1 Episode 51: First-Ever Tradeoff
Two viewers swap dilemmas to solve with limitations on time and money; Oscar-winning mystery taster; repurposing common household items.
- Season 1 Episode 50: Never-Before-Seen Oprah!
Exclusive footage from the chef's interview with Oprah. Plus, tips on how to use leftover food wisely
- Season 1 Episode 49: Thanksgiving Day Special
Turkey-carving tricks; actress Angie Harmon talks about her work with foster children; food-focused charity work.
- Season 1 Episode 48: Marcia Cross
Rachael prepares a tasty dip using the leftovers from a Thanksgiving dinner, and Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross pops in for a chat
- Season 1 Episode 47: Thanksgiving Tool Kit
Rescuing a turkey from a roasting disaster; Rachael helps a woman whose office has not been cleaned in 90 years; maternity fashions.
- Season 1 Episode 46: Ultimate Wedding Guide
Bridal gown trends; wedding gifts; model Niki Taylor shares her wedding tales.
- Season 1 Episode 45: Mystery Taster Denis Leary
Mystery taster; makeup; home decorating; saving money on holiday shopping.
- Season 1 Episode 44: Tim Robbins
Actor Tim Robbins ('Catch a Fire'); stylist Steven Cojocaru helps a woman who wears only overalls; Mexican-inspired potluck.
- Season 1 Episode 43: Easiest Thanksgiving Ever
Rachael shares her family secrets for putting together a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 42: Ruben Studdard
American Idol's Ruben Studdard talks about his recent weight loss and his latest album release
- Season 1 Episode 41: Oprah and Gayle's Friendship
Untold stories from Oprah Winfrey's 'road trip' with Gayle King, complete with memorable photos. Plus, easy style tricks to create the perfect figure
- Season 1 Episode 40: Entertaining with Molly Simms
The chef offers her advice on the rules of entertaining, from choosing the menu to dressing for the occasion
- Season 1 Episode 39: Brooke Shields
Rachael gets a surprise from a mystery taster who's a 'model' guest, and offers tips to a mom who can't make time for herself
- Season 1 Episode 38: Desperate to Be Beautiful
Actor Tim Allen discusses life as a newlywed; beauty junkies; a pizza recipe from 'Rachael Ray 2, 4, 6, 8.'
- Season 1 Episode 37: New Body, New Wardrobe
Cojo helps transform the wardrobe of a viewer who lost 100lbs, and Lara Spencer reveals details of The Insider's exclusive Anna Nicole Smith interview
- Season 1 Episode 36: "Make Me Sexy Again"
Rachael helps a stay-at-home mom who has lost her sexy spark; saving money in the grocery store; ultimate coupon clipper.
- Season 1 Episode 35: A Soldier's Surprise
A celebration of Rachael's 40th birthday with celebrity guests, cooking in the kitchen and a TV cast reunion. Oprah Winfrey also delivers a special message to the host
- Season 1 Episode 34: Barry Manilow
Barry Manilow sings a selection of his hits, Gretta offers ideas on sprucing up old clothes, and the chef prepares the perfect meal to show affection
- Season 1 Episode 33: Dennis Miller
Decorating guru Yvette Rios helps transform a disastrous family room into a paradise
- Season 1 Episode 32: "Is My Kid Normal?"
A pediatrician answers viewers' questions about children's abnormal behavior; harvest foods; last-minute costume ideas.
- Season 1 Episode 31: Rod Stewart
Rod Stewart joins the chef backstage before his recent New York City concert
- Season 1 Episode 30: Penny-Pinching Mom
The chef meets a mother who likes to save money, but she crosses the line when she re-uses paper towels
- Season 1 Episode 29: Plastic Surgery 101
Designer knockoffs; columnist Amy Dickinson gives advice to women considering plastic surgery; a viewer conquers her fear of sharks.
- Season 1 Episode 28: Bones' David Boreanaz
Bones star David Boreanaz drops in for a chat, and the chef offers helpful tips on cleaning microwaves
- Season 1 Episode 27: Closet Intervention
Gretta joins the chef to offer tips on how to update your wardobe, and a mother receives ideas on how to add variety to her cooking
- Season 1 Episode 26: Skinny Girl Fashions for Curvy Girls
Actress Joan Cusack stops by to cook with Rachel, and shares a few anecdotes about her time in Hollywood
- Season 1 Episode 25: Wild Animals
The chef's guests include cuddly animals, while she prepares comfort food and lists the most useful items to have in a well-stocked pantry
- Season 1 Episode 24: Grey's Anatomy's Chandra Wilson
Actress Chandra Wilson ('Grey's Anatomy') prepares a soul-food menu; Rachael helps to prepare a couple's 50th-anniversary party.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Lost's Dominic Monaghan
Dominic Monaghan, former star of American drama Lost, gives Rachael a lesson in indoor surfing. Plus, buying jewellery on a budget
- Season 1 Episode 22: "My Husband Won't Cook"
The chef presents a selection of her favourite spots in the Big Apple. Plus, her Better than Nothing workout and how she persuaded a husband to finally cook for his wife
- Season 1 Episode 21: Jessica Simpson's Surprise
Actress Jessica Simpson ('Employee of the Month'); four roommates learn how to share one bathroom.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Law & Order Day
Actors Jesse L. Martin and S. Epatha Merkerson ('Law & Order'); magician Justin Kredible; fake-out meal.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Rachael's Broadway Debut with Martin Short
The chef takes to the stage with comedian Martin Short for her broadway debut. Plus, how to know what kind of dog is right for different families
- Season 1 Episode 18: The Nine's Scott Wolf
The chef meets actor Scott Wolf, who talks about his new series The Nine and the latest addition to his family
- Season 1 Episode 17: Rachael's First Mystery Taster
The chef offers tips on preparing a table on a budget, and she is joined by her first ever mystery taster
- Season 1 Episode 16: Sopranos Sauce-Off
Actors Steven R. Schirripa and Vincent Curatola ('The Sopranos') participate in a 'sauce-off'; double-duty decorating; crime-fighting dog.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Theme Parties and Michael Bolton
The chef shows how to host a theme party, and guest Michael Bolton performs a selection of tracks from his album Bolton Swings Sinatra
- Season 1 Episode 14: Bottom-of-The Jar Recipes
Kristan Cunnigham offers her personal household tips, and Rachael pays a visit to a bachelor party at the request of a fan
- Season 1 Episode 13: Rach's Meals In Space
A NASA commander joins Rachael to create a meal fit for an astronaut.
- Season 1 Episode 12: "Bad" Foods That Are Good For You
The chef prepares a meal for a boy who suffers from severe food allergies, and finds out which supposedly 'bad foods' are actually healthy
- Season 1 Episode 11: Husband & Wife Cookoff
Rachael hosts a husband and wife cook-off, helps a fan conquer her fear of bungee-jumping and demonstrates how to use the same ingredients for two different dinners
- Season 1 Episode 10: Grocery Store Confidential
Rachel goes on a tour of the supermarket, showing how to locate difficult items such as sea salt, pancetta and sweet paprika
- Season 1 Episode 9: Chicken Three Ways
The TV chef demonstrates three different ways to cook chicken. With special guest, Survivor's Jeff Probst
- Season 1 Episode 8: "I Lost 70 lbs on Rachael's Meals"
American football star Emmitt Smith helps prepare turkey tetrazzini, and Lori Clinton shows how she lost 70lbs by following Rachael's recipes
- Season 1 Episode 7: Dr. Phil's One-Pot Meal
Dr. Phil McGraw shares his one-pot meal recipe; organizing a home office.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Family Dinner Night
Rachael brings a family together for dinner; unique gift-giving ideas.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Polar Bear Cookoff
Rachael creates a tasty meal for polar bears; actor Josh Duhamel.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Potluck Thursday
The audience votes on a potluck dinner; real dinner-party disasters; How Much Can You Carry challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 3: School Lunches Reinvented
Recipes for tasty packed lunches that children won't want to swap, and the host fulfills an ambition when she becomes an extra on CSI:NY
- Season 1 Episode 2: The "O" Factor
Oprah Winfrey talks to Rachael about her cross-country trip and the school she helped to build in Africa. She also shares tips and stories while preparing a meal with the host
- Season 1 Episode 1: Rachael's Premiere
Good Morning America host Diane Sawyer is the first guest on Rachel Ray's new talk show
Rachael Ray: Special (2007)
- The Best of Season One
Favorite moments from the first season.
- Thanksgiving Day Special
Carving a turkey; Rachael returns to her high school and visits old friends and teachers; holiday leftovers.
- Hey Can You Cook - Part One
Part one of four. The five finalists of the So You Think You Can Cook? competition go head to head in a bid to walk away with the grand prize and be crowned the best cook
- Hey Can You Cook? - Part Two
Part two of four. The four remaining contestants face two surprise challenges designed to push their skills to the limit, while Bobby Flay judges and offers advice
Rachael Ray: Other Episodes
- Best Fashion of 2011
Counting down the top styles of 2011; a longhaired viewer gets a cool haircut.
- Celebrity Potluck
Media personality Beth Stern; chef John Besh.
- Beauty & Food Breakdown
Dr. Travis Stork; beauty-aisle products.
- 50 Cent
Starting a checklist for Thanksgiving; rapper 50 Cent makes a deal.
- 200th Makeover!
A viewer parts with his long hair; an inspiring mother who lost over 200 pounds gets a new look.
- Celebs Set the Record Straight
Reality star Kendra Wilkinson; actor Eddie Cibrian.
- Céline Dion's Ultimate Fan Surprise
Singer Céline Dion.
- Back to School Survival Guide
Protecting children from the flu; a snack for children to take to school.
- Baby Update With the Brides of Harris County
Two years after dozens of brides got a dream wedding, they return with updates on their lives; lazy lasagna.
- Can You Feed a Family on $60 a Week?! We're Showing One Mom How She Can Pull It Off!
Chef Melissa d'Arabian helps a woman feed her family on $60 a week; an audience member gets her first haircut in 30 years; using trash to transform a living space; a spaghetti dinner with prosciutto.
- All Season Long, Bob Harper's Been Helping Our Weight Loss Warriors Achieve Their Goal of Losing 50 Pounds Each!
The final weigh-in for the Weight Loss Warriors; TV personality Melissa Rivers; Dr. Ian Smith tells of his day on the set of 'General Hospital'; chutney chicken salad.
- All Season Long, Michael Strahan's Mom Has Been Losing Weight With the Help of Their Family Friend, Dr. Ian Smith!
Michael Strahan's mother and Dr. Ian Smith return for her final weigh-in; Michael's surprise for her; Skylar Astin ('Pitch Perfect 2'); the America Designs Your Kitchen makeover is complete; meat-and-herb-stuffed zucchini.
- Chef Andrew Zimmern Is in the House, Cooking Up a Bacon Sandwich You've Gotta Try, and Rach Is Challenging Him to Try Bizarre Dishes!
Chef Andrew Zimmern makes a bacon sandwich; TV personality Carter Oosterhouse presents potential design plans for a family's new kitchen; garlic-and-lemon spaghetti.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Rachael's Co-host for the Day, and He's Serving Up a Perfect Pork Tenderloin Date Night Meal!
Chef Curtis Stone; Derek Hough ('Dancing with the Stars'); the dancing duo from the Radio City Rockettes' 'New York Spring Spectacular.'
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Rachael's Co-Host for the Day, and They're Cooking Up Family Favorites -- Like Curtis' Favorite Potato Salad!
Co-host Curtis Stone makes his family's favorite foods; the stars of 'Welcome to Sweetie Pie's' make macaroni and cheese; a hometown hero makes a snack; Rachael's husband's favorite carbonara with spring veggies.
- The Chew's Clinton Kelly Is in the House, and He's Getting the Party Started by Whipping Up a Boozy Milkshake! Then, Bill Bellamy Is Here!
Clinton Kelly ('The Chew') makes a boozy milkshake; comic Bill Bellamy; an HGTV star shows how to make easy, DIY home upgrades, including a chalkboard cabinet; a burger that tastes like bratwurst.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Rachael's Co-Host Today! And They're Joined by Kelly Kapowski Herself: Tiffani Thiessen Is Stopping By!
Actress Tiffani Thiessen; steak fajitas; co-host Curtis Stone.
- The Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Is Rachael's Co-Host for the Day, and He's Cooking Up Skinny Stuffed Bell Peppers in the Slow Cooker!
Skinny stuffed bell-peppers; a man loses 370 pounds; Victoria's Secret angels make over an audience member; mushroom faro soup with kale; co-host Bob Harper.
- Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Is in the House to Help You Stay on Track With Weight-Loss Resolutions!
Bob Harper ('The Biggest Loser') gives the Weight Loss Warriors a workout; Casey Wilson ('Marry Me'); a hearty vegetable stew.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Rach's Wingman for the Day, and He's Throwing Down Six New Twists on the Ultimate Crowd-Pleaser: Chicken Wings!
Chef Curtis Stone makes new kinds of chicken wings; Clinton Kelly ('The Chew') gives advice on being the ideal party host; a judge from 'Hot Bench'; a new spaghetti dish.
- Cameron Diaz Is Hanging With Rach Today, and She's Giving Us the Inside Scoop on Her Latest Movie!
Cameron Diaz answers viewers' questions; a woman's wish to feed the hungry is granted; braised pork with fennel, apple and onion.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Rachael's Co-Host for the Day, and He's Starting an Hour Filled With Recipes With Something Sweet!
Co-host chef Curtis Stone's sticky toffee ice cream; chef Ludo Lefebvre makes potato cakes and a chocolate dessert; holiday cocktails; a mom with cancer gets a kitchen makeover; a roasted cauliflower, broccoli and pasta bake.
- The Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Is Showing Off His Figure-Friendly Meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!
Bob Harper ('The Biggest Loser') provides healthy ideas for meals and snacks; a camera goes into Dr. Ian Smith's stomach to teach about digestion; Lisa Edelstein ('Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'); pesto pasta.
- Carrie Underwood Is Hanging With Rachael Today! Then, Watch What Happens Live Host Andy Cohen Is in the Kitchen With Rachael!
Singer Carrie Underwood; Andy Cohen ('Watch What Happens: Live'); chef Christopher Kimball demonstrates must-have kitchen gadgets; tuna casserole.
- After Losing 260 Pounds, One Inspiring Woman Gets the Makeover of a Lifetime! Plus, You Can Get Her Look for a Special Deal!
A woman who lost nearly 260 pounds gets a makeover; viewers' style deals; comic J.B. Smoove gets 60 seconds to say anything; sliced steak.
- Chef Richard Blais Is Hanging With Rach Today! Richard's Got a DIY Popcorn Bar to Celebrate Their First Guest!
Chef Richard Blais; a star of 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1'; Candace Cameron Bure ('Full House'); Robert Herjavec ('Shark Tank'); roasted cauliflower pasta.
- 90210 Mom Tori Spelling Is Here With Amazing Christmas DIY Decor ... Like Homemade Snow Globes! Plus, HGTV's Property Brothers!
TV personality Tori Spelling; the 'Property Brothers'; Jon Taffer ('Bar Rescue'); red-eye chili meatloaf.
- The Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Is in the House With His Holiday Weight Loss Survival Guide!
Bob Harper ('The Biggest Loser') tells how not to gain weight during the holiday season; a holiday grocery guide; chicken with garlicky pan potatoes.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Co-Hosting With Rachael, and He's Dishing Up Everyone's Favorite Thanksgiving Side: Potatoes, Four Ways!
Chef Curtis Stone prepares potatoes four ways; a special surprise for a young man whose life was saved by cooking; actor David Walton; potato lasagna with butternut squash and escarole.
- America's Got Talent Judge Howie Mandel Is Going Undercover in Our Audience! Think They Can Guess His Identity?!
Howie Mandel ('America's Got Talent'); Dr. Ian Smith visits Jessica Capshaw on the 'Grey's Anatomy' set; Kelsey Nixon makes easy Thanksgiving desserts; Sicilian-style sweet-and-sour chicken.
- The Chew's Clinton Kelly Is Here to Fix Fall Fashion Fails! Plus, One of the Doctors From The Doctors Stops By
Clinton Kelly ('The Chew') fixes fashion fails; doctors answer embarrassing medical questions; feta burgers.
- The Brains Behind One of the Most Hilarious Food Blogs Are Here -- the Creators of Thug Kitchen
The creators of 'Thug Kitchen' make a healthy, creamy pasta dish; actor Tim Daly; lettuce tacos with sesame beef; The Script performs.
- Can You Make a Meal for Four People ... With Just Five Dollars?! We're Showing You How to Make a Meal for Five Bucks or Less!
Making a meal for five dollars or less; TV host Ty Pennington; saving money with quick, energy-saving fixes; an Oktoberfest dinner.
- Can Dark Chocolate Actually Protect Your Skin?! Dr. Ian Smith's Breaking Down Surprising Tools That Will Keep You Safe This Summer!
Dr. Ian Smith discusses ways to stay safe in the summer; sun-proofing clothing; yoga instructor Hilaria Baldwin; chef Charlie McKenna's pimento burgers; grilled Caesar salad with poached eggs.
- Can You Grill a Bloody Mary ... or Pickles?! Sunny Anderson Shows Us Her To Grill or Not to Grill Tips and Tricks!
How to grill anything, including drinks; finding the right bra to wear with a tank top; how to burglar-proof a home; chicken francese-wiches.
- Chefs Richard Blais, Scott Conant and Buddy Valastro Are Showing Off Their Families' Favorite Five-Ingredient Recipes!
Chefs Richard Blais, Scott Conant and Buddy Valastro provide five-ingredient recipes and choose between two cooking-competition finalists; a tasty chicken dish.
- The Amazing Race Host Phil Keoghan Is Hosting Our Amazing Taste! Audience Members Go All Over New York City to Track Down Ingredients
Phil Keoghan ('The Amazing Race'); audience members run around New York City to track down ingredients for Rachael's dinner, pirogi-wiches with kielbasa; Sunny Anderson makes a main course, side dish and dessert with only two ingredients each.
- America's Got Talent Judge Heidi Klum Is in Our Kitchen Showing Off Her Cooking Talents by Making Her Mom's Classic Recipe!
Supermodel Heidi Klum prepares her mother's classic recipe; fashion consultant Tim Gunn makes over a man who has not changed his look in nearly 40 years; porterhouse steaks.
- Chef Curtis Stone Is Hanging With Rach for the Whole Show to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
Rachael and chef Curtis Stone make stout cake waffles and Irish soda-bread waffles; a hangover breakfast; Will Estes ('Blue Bloods'); corned beef hash/Reuben/potato pie.
- Chelsea Handler Is in the House With Rachael and They're Answering Calls From the Foodie Phone Booth!
Chelsea Handler helps Rachael answer calls from the Foodie Phone Booth; a brand-new dinner.
- Chefs Sunny Anderson, Scott Conant and Jeff Mauro Raid One Viewer's Fridge to Create Three New Recipes
Chefs create quick, new recipes using just the ingredients in one viewer's refrigerator.
- Can You Feed Your Family for Free?! One Mom Reveals Her Tricks to Getting a Week's Worth of Groceries Without Paying a Cent
A woman shows how to get groceries free; chef Ryan Scott; a viewer gives herself a makeover; cheddar bacon ranch waffles; hearty chili.
- Can Kitchen Gadgets Really Deliver the Perfect Pizza or Breakfast Sandwich?
Sunny Anderson, Katie Lee and Geoffrey Zakarian ('The Kitchen') test kitchen devices; Thomas Gibson ('Criminal Minds'); deep-dish eggplant parm.
- Cameron Diaz Is Here Today! What Are Her Secrets to Getting the Body You Will Love?
Actress Cameron Diaz; nutty chicken cutlets with citrus salad.
- Avoid Your Past Style Mistakes: Clinton Kelly Is Turning Holiday Disasters Into Holiday Hits!
Clinton Kelly ('The Chew'); 'Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro's sisters make puff pastry; Italian-style chicken noodle soup.
- Bill Bellamy Co-Hosts With Rachael as Wild Turkey Week Continues With Restaurant: Impossible Host Robert Irvine and His Turkey Wellington!
Robert Irvine ('Restaurant: Impossible') makes turkey Wellington; talk-show host Montel Williams; turkey in a blanket; co-host Bill Bellamy.
- Biggest Loser Trainer Bob Harper Is in the House, and He's Revealing His Secrets for Easy At-Home Workouts!
Bob Harper ('Biggest Loser'); bruschetta; butternut squash and parsley penne; Tony Bennett performs.
- Bobby Flay Co-Hosts and Jessica Seinfeld Joins Them in the Kitchen!
Co-host Bobby Flay and Rachel talk with cookbook author Jessica Seinfeld; a woman gets an updated look; mild green beef chili.
- Bubblegum That Tastes Like a Hot Dog? We're Looking Into the Future and Getting the Scoop on the Coolest Food
Comic/actor Mo Rocca presents futuristic foods; the latest medical breakthroughs and home gadgets; German-style turkey burgers.
- Can You Cook a Delicious Meal With Items From a Dollar Store? Two Chefs go Head-to-Head in a Dollar Store Cook-Off! And, Peter Walsh
Two chefs compete in a cook-off using dollar store ingredients; affordable organizational tips from Peter Walsh; lasagna Joes.
- Can a Menu Make You Spend More?! Bar Rescue's Jon Taffer Uncovers Secrets Some Restaurants Don't Want You to Know!
Tips for spending less money at a restaurant; reality TV stars Giuliana and Bill Rancic discuss relationship issues; umami-marinated flank steak with barley and corn salad.
- Ann Romney and Governor Mitt Romney Cook Up a Recipe from Ann's New Cookbook; Romance Novelist Superstar Nicholas Sparks
Ann Romney and husband Mitt prepare a recipe from her cookbook; author Nicholas Sparks; bratwurst with apple, potato and onion hash.
- Alyson Hannigan Dishes on the Final Season of How I Met Your Mother, Gretta's Son Kai Gets His First Haircut
Gretta's 3-year-old son gets his first haircut; Alyson Hannigan ('How I Met Your Mother'); Peter Walsh organizes the home of 12 boys; parsnip and potato soup with bacon, chives and pepitas.
- Bill Bellamy Joins Rach as Co-Host and Challenges Her to a Game of Stump the Rach; Kevin and Dani Jonas
Stump the Rach; Kevin and Danielle Jonas and their dogs get ready for their new baby; schnitzel Cordon Bleu; Five for Fighting performs; co-host Bill Bellamy.
- Bobby Flay Co-Hosts, Rach and Bobby Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day and Dr. Phil Stops By!
Co-host Bobby Flay and guest Dr. Phil celebrate National Cheeseburger Day by making their favorite burgers; Rachael's BLT burgers with Swiss and Russian-style aioli with garlic and herbs.
- Buddy Valastro Shows You What Produce to Buy in July and Makes a Fresh Peach Cobbler
Baker Buddy Valastro; summer produce; peach cobbler; sangria and gazpacho.
- 98 Degrees Performs In-Studio and Surprises Their Biggest Fan, and Rach Tackles Mud, Fire and Barbed Wire on a Challenge Course!
Rachael and comic Bert Kreischer tackle a challenge course; actress Nina Dobrev; unstuffed shells; 98 Degrees performs.
- Celebrate Mother's Day With Patricia Heaton, Joey Fatone and His Mother, Phyllis
Actress Patricia Heaton; three pancake recipes; singer Joey Fatone's mother makes a family favorite dish; the mother of Vinny Guadagnino ('Jersey Shore'); birds-in-a-nest with pepper and sausage.
- Celebrity Couples Share Their Marriage Secrets
Baker Buddy Valastro's wedding videos; musician Kevin Jonas and wife, Dani; ham and cheese egg rolls; co-host Regis Philbin.
- Biggest Loser's Bob Harper Surprises a Viewer Who's Lost Over 60 Pounds and Chef Ryan Scott Does the Insanity Workout With Shaun T!
Fitness trainers Bob Harper and Shaun T; chef Ryan Scott; talk-show host Daphne Oz makes cheesy pizza broccoli; fish tostachos and vegetable posole.
- All Your Cooking Questions Answered by Jacques Pépin, David Burke and Lidia Bastianich
The basics of cooking; Jacques Pépin, David Burke and Lidia Bastianich give Nate Berkus cooking lessons; Rachael makes carbonara.
- Bride-to-Be Lets Our Audience Decide Her Wedding Dress, Sword-Fighting Lesson With Josh Dallas and Maternity Style Tips
A bride allows the audience to choose her wedding dress; actor Josh Dallas; maternity fashion; chipotle chicken tortilla salad.
- Carol Burnett Answers Our Audience's Questions and Sara Moulton Uncovers the Reasons You Might Be Paying More for Less at the Grocery Store!
Comic Carol Burnett; chef Sara Moulton uncovers food frauds; grilled sweet and sticky chicken thighs with asparagus and harissa.
- The Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Cooks His Family's Favorite Italian Dishes and Sarah Hyland Dishes on Her Modern Family Castmates!
Chef Buddy Valastro makes chicken Parmesan and spaghetti and meatballs; actress Sarah Hyland; actor Jason O'Mara; egg tagliatelle with zucchini and mint pesto.
- Ali Wentworth Dishes on Her Plastic Surgery; Rachael's New York Deli Nachos
A mullet makeover; actress Katharine McPhee; actress Ali Wentworth; New York deli nachos.
- Cat Deeley
Make-ahead snacks include a Reuben chicken meatball sandwich; 'So You Think You Can Dance' host Cat Deeley; Spanish stewed chicken thighs.
- Buffalo Snacks/LaDainian Tomlinson
Buffalo snacks; football player LaDainian Tomlinson and his wife make game-day recipes; bacon-and-leek macaroni and cheese.
- Bobby Flay's Figure-Friendly Spanish Chicken Dinner; Cote de Pablo Chats About NCIS
Chef Bobby Flay makes a Spanish spiced-chicken dinner; actress Cote de Pablo; half-and-half short ribs with escarole, roasted garlic, mashed potatoes and parsnips with Parmesan.
- Busy Philipps
An audience member gets a makeover; actress Busy Philipps; meat sauce with pork and fennel.
- 30 Minute Meatballs Competition
Guy Fieri joins a meatball competition; whiter teeth with strawberries; tips from Gretta Monahan; a make-ahead meal from a Cobb salad.
- Apple, Pear or Banana? Find Your Body Shape So You Can Wear the Most Flattering Fit!
Twins who have dressed the same for fifty years get make-unders; flattering clothes for body shapes.
- Christmas Tree Decorating & Budget-Friendly Gifts
Making 'bacon bark' as a holiday gift; picking out a Christmas tree and decorating it inexpensively.
- Budget-Friendly Holiday Tips
Cutting the cost of a holiday meal in half; Nate Berkus makes a budget-friendly holiday tablescape.
- Affordable Holiday Fashion
What to wear to a holiday party; holiday diet mistakes.
- Age-Defying Tips
How bad habits affect aging; reversing the aging process; a make-ahead holiday-entertaining meal.
- Age-Defying Tips
Food that may make one look younger; a viewer's jaw-dropping makeover.
- Christmas in November
Dressing a family of four in their holiday best for less than $50 per person; three ways to make a side dish for Thanksgiving dinner; actress Isla Fisher.
- 5-Alarm Cook-Off
Five members of the New York Fire Department compete in a cook-off; Tex-Mex bacon cheeseburgers.
- 60-Minute Thanksgiving
Rachael prepares an entire Thanksgiving dinner in one hour.
- 10 Different Mashed Potato Recipes
Mashed potatoes; carpenter Ty Pennington transforms old shutters into a new headboard.
- Ann Romney
Ann Romney, wife of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, goes on a bargain hunt, plays a game and makes meatloaf.
- CeeLo Green & Double Duty Pumpkin Tips
Cee Lo Green ('The Voice'); fall-inspired cocktails; autumn-style chicken dish; transforming pumpkins into coolers, stockings and kegs.
- 3 Sauces in Ten Minutes
Three zesty sauces jazz up boring meals; comic Mindy Kaling; a pregnant woman learns whether her baby is a boy or a girl.
- Casual Friday & Game Day Foods
Figure-friendly party foods; sportscaster Erin Andrews.
- 13 Closet Staples & Marcus Samuelsson
Creating a month's worth of outfits with 13 items; chef Marcus Samuelsson; fall cocktail; wild mushroom and apple grits.
- Belly Fat Cure and Iyanla
Losing weight while still eating pasta and desserts; foods that encourage weight loss; TV personality Iyanla Vanzant.
- Casual Friday With Jeff Probst
Easy entertaining; baker Buddy Valastro's ice-cream cake; talk-show host Jeff Probst gives advice.
- Baking School With TLC's Buddy Valastro
Baker Buddy Valastro; budget-friendly makeup basics.
- Celebrity Q&Ray
Celebrities, including actress Jessica Alba, chef Guy Fieri, talk-show host Elisabeth Hasselbeck and baker Buddy Valastro, answer viewers' questions.
- Bottom of the Jar Show
What to do with a small amount of salsa; baker Buddy Valastro turns a scoop of peanut butter into an ice-cream topping; transforming the classic BLT into a pasta dish.
- 4th of July Bash
Three ways to prepare watermelon; chef Adam Perry Lang grills a big steak; a burger recipe.
- Bathing Suit Breakdown
Stylist Gretta Monahan provides bathing suits for every body type; a viewer gets a 'makeunder'; a spaghetti recipe.
- BBQ Tricks and Recipes
The summertime barbecue: cuts of meat; juicy ribs; the latest grilling gadgets.
- Burger Bonanza!
Rachael's seven-layer sliders; Katie Lee's budget burgers; chef Michael Symon's 'Yo! Burgers'; six toppings for burgers.
- America's Best Grillers, and Bill O'Reilly
Political commentator Bill O'Reilly; a grilling competition; spicy jerk chicken.
- Chef Curtis Stone & Grey's Anatomy's Chandra Wilson
Chef Curtis Stone; actress Chandra Wilson.
- Bobby & Giada: Coast to Coast Recipe Show
Chefs Bobby Flay and Giada De Laurentiis; grilled salad; red snapper; cookbook author Jessica Seinfeld provides recipes to encourage children to eat vegetables.
- Carson Daly: Co-Host Monday
Iowa-style pork sammies; co-host Carson Daly.
- Cake Decorating 101; Actress Anna Faris
Simple cake-decorating techniques; actress Anna Faris; Train performs.
- Belly Busting Secrets From Dr. Travis Stork
Dr. Travis Stork tells how to burn extra calories; simplifying life in the kitchen; a Greek-inspired shrimp recipe.
- Celebrity Hidden Talents
Lifestyle correspondent Lara Spencer transforms flea-market buys into household gems; baker Buddy Valastro and nanny Jo Frost decorate a cake.
- Bobby Flay and David Tutera
Chef Bobby Flay prepares lamb; event planner David Tutera discusses registering for gifts and outfitting a home; three must-haves.
- 50 Cent
Rapper 50 Cent; two large meals for less than $20; four stylish looks for less than $80.
- Christian Slater
Actor Christian Slater; home security; a burger features homemade ranch dressing.
- Back to Basics
Cooking bacon and braising sausage; styles of denim.
- 1 Million Pound Makeover
Oklahoma City loses one million pounds; 10 people who have lost a lot of weight get makeovers.
- 2 for 1 Meal, Tips & Makeovers!
Two two-in-one recipes; twins get makeovers.
- 1000th Episode Celebration
Rachael celebrates her 1,000th show with mystery celebrities, audience giveaways and Oprah Winfrey.
- 2, 12 & 22
Three two-minute dips; a $12 dish; a 22-minute creamy fettuccini; spring clothing for all sizes.
- Celebrity Show & Tell!
Chef Buddy Valastro makes a safari cake and reveals his favorite hometown eats; a burger with a Caesar twist.
- Angie Harmon & Tia Mowry Hardrict
Actress Angie Harmon; actress Tia Mowry.