Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 16 (2013)
- Season 16 Episode 17: Saving BraviaryBrand New Episode Saturday 25th May 8:30am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 16 Episode 16: The Light of Floccesy Ranch!Brand New Episode Sunday 26th May 8:30am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 16 Episode 15: Team Plasma's Pokemon Power
- Season 16 Episode 14: There's a New Gym Leader in Town!
- Season 16 Episode 13: The Name's N!
- Season 16 Episode 12: New Places... Familiar Faces!
The heroes consider the future now that the Unova League is over. A new friend helps to handle a blast from the past.
- Season 16 Episode 11: A Unova League Evolution!
- Season 16 Episode 10: Cameron's Secret Weapon!
The fourth round of the Unova League; Cameron's secret weapon turns out to be more than he thought.
- Season 16 Episode 9: Strong Strategy Steals the Show!
- Season 16 Episode 8: Lost at the League!
- Season 16 Episode 7: Mission: Defeat Your Rival!
- Season 16 Episode 6: Curtain Up, Unova League!
The Unova League is off and running and the battle action is unrelenting.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Teem Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad
- Season 16 Episode 4: Drayden Versus Iris: Past, Present, and Future!
Iris takes on her battle challenge.
- Season 16 Episode 3: A Village Homecoming
The heroes visit the Village of Dragons on their way to Vertress City.
- Season 16 Episode 2: A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team
The gang continues their trek to Vertress City and the Unova League.
- Season 16 Episode 1: Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!
On their way to the site of the Unova League, the group faces a messy battle challenge.
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 15 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 15 Episode 49: Unova's Survival Crisis
Operation Tempest is under way and the fate of the Unova region hangs in the balance.
- Season 15 Episode 48: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple
A plot to take over the Unova region takes shape.
- Season 15 Episode 47: Unrest at the Nursery!
Ash trains for entry into the Unova League; the gang discover a Pokemon nursery that needs their help.Friday 31st May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 46: The Road to Humilau
Cameron wants his eighth Gym badge in order to enter the Unova League.Thursday 30th May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 45: Goodbye, Junior Cup - Hello Adventure!
The Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup winds down.Wednesday 29th May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 44: Ash, Iris and Trip: Then There Were Three!
The Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup continues and the quarterfinals and finals hang in the balance.Tuesday 28th May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 43: Battling Authority Once Again!
The second round of the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup begins.Monday 27th May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 42: Jostling for the Junior Cup!
The Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup begins.Friday 24th May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 41: Iris and the Rogue Dragonite!
A sudden emergency and a Pokemon in need change the gang's lives.Thursday 23rd May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 40: The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo! Wednesday 22nd May 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 39: Expedition to Onix Island!
The heroes take a break from special training.Tomorrow at 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 38: Piplup, Pansage and a Meeting of the Times!
The heroes begin training for the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup.Today at 8:00am EDT - Cartoon Network
- Season 15 Episode 37: All for the Love of Meloetta!
An encounter with an old friend in Virbank City.
- Season 15 Episode 36: Rocking the Virbank Gym
Ash tries to win his eighth badge.
- Season 15 Episode 35: Rocking the Virbank Gym
Ash begins his quest for his eighth Gym badge and it turns into a multimedia event.
- Season 15 Episode 34: An Epic Defence Force
An old friend gives the gang a taste of movie making.
- Season 15 Episode 33: Crisis at Ferroseed Research!
On their way to Virbank City, the group runs into a familiar face.
- Season 15 Episode 32: Clash of the Connoisseurs!
Cilan's Connoisseur skills are in high demand while seeking Ash's eighth Unova Gym badge and entry into the Unova League.
- Season 15 Episode 31: Caution: Icy Battle Conditions!
Ash has a chance to earn his seventh Unova Gym badge.
- Season 15 Episode 30: Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain!
The heroes near Icirrus City and Ash's next Gym Battle.
- Season 15 Episode 29: Evolution by Fire
The group comes across a Trainer with a surprising connection to their past, while stopping for the night at Don George's Pokemon Battle Club.
- Season 15 Episode 28: A Restoration Confrontation
The heroes battle to save new friends.
- Season 15 Episode 27: A Restoration Confrontation
Ash and friends find themselves in Twist Mountain and in the middle of another evil Team Rocket plot.
- Season 15 Episode 26: Battling the Leaf Thieves
The gang travels to Icirrus City and a wild Durant captures Axew.
- Season 15 Episode 25: Commanding the Clubsplosion Crown
The final round raises the bar.
- Season 15 Episode 24: A Clubsplosion of Excitement
Round two of Clubsplosion promises be more exciting.
- Season 15 Episode 23: Search for the Clubultimate
The first round of the Clubsplosion Tournament continues.
- Season 15 Episode 22: The Clubsplosion Begins!
Don George's Clubsplosion Tournament is starting and the gang have scores to settle.
- Season 15 Episode 21: Climbing the Tower of Success!
After reuniting with two old friends, the heroes prepare to participate in a competition that takes making a wish to a higher level.
- Season 15 Episode 20: An Amazing Aerial Battle!
The Mistralton City Gym Jet Badge and the Gym Leader's method of battling is on the line.
- Season 15 Episode 19: Cilian Takes Flight!
Arriving at the Mistralton City Gym, the group discovers a Gym Leader with a battle style they never would have imagined.
- Season 15 Episode 18: Baffling the Bouffalant!
A Bouffalant encounter makes the heroes take unexpected precautions.
- Season 15 Episode 17: Battling the Bully
An encounter with Pikachu's rival from the past puts the gang in the middle of a bullying confrontation.
- Season 15 Episode 16: Explorers of the Hero's Ruin
- Season 15 Episode 15: Evolution Exchange Excitement
- Season 15 Episode 14: Crisis at Chargestone Cave
The gang encounters Chargestone Cave and a problem for its occupants.
- Season 15 Episode 13: Battling the King of the Mines
With a bag full of herbs, the gang returns to Driftveil City and Ash is ready for battle.
- Season 15 Episode 12: Stopping the Rage of Legends
While looking for revival herbs the gang is faced with potential destruction.
- Season 15 Episode 11: Stopping the Rage of Legends
What started as a trip to Milos Island to find Revival Herbs has turned into a cataclysmic battle of legendary proportions.
- Season 15 Episode 10: A Call for Brotherly Love
Ash gets ready for his battle with Clay. A visitor offers Ash and Cilan a way to help them.
- Season 15 Episode 9: The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue
Arriving in Driftveil City, our heroes meet a fascinating hometown resident with a secret.
- Season 15 Episode 8: The Lonely Deino
Our heroes come across some very special Pokemon in a very special place.
- Season 15 Episode 7: Scraggy and the Demanding Gothita
On their way to Ash's next Gym Battle, our heroes meet a demanding Gothita with a crush on Scraggy.
- Season 15 Episode 6: The Four Seasons of Sawbuck
Stopping at a Pokemon Center on their way to Driftveil City, the gang meet a young Pokemon photographer on the mission of a lifetime.
- Season 15 Episode 5: A Maractus Musical
On their way to Driftveil City, our heroes meet an enterprising young man with three dedicated friends and a dream.
- Season 15 Episode 4: Ash Versus the Champion
The heroes find Ash's rival Trip.
- Season 15 Episode 3: Lost at the Stamp Rally
Spending the day in Nimbasa City after Ash's fourth Unova Gym Badge win, Cilan has a special challenge in mind.
- Season 15 Episode 2: Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym
- Season 15 Episode 1: Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader
After meeting Nimbasa City gym leader, Elesa, our heroes encounter an old friend.
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 14 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 14 Episode 49: Battle-Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym!
The stakes are high for Ash winning his fourth Unova Gym Badge.
- Season 14 Episode 48: Battle for the Underground
Team Rocket continues their attempt to steal the Pokémon from the Nimbasa City Pokémon Center.
- Season 14 Episode 47: Crisis From the Underground Up!
Our heroes arrive in Nimbasa City.
- Season 14 Episode 46: The Beartic Mountain Feud!
A Cubchoo leads our heroes into a dangerous confrontation.
- Season 14 Episode 45: Beheeyem, Duosion and the Dream Thief
Ash and his companions find themselves in a dream they can't escape.
- Season 14 Episode 44: Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?
Our heroes are still accompanied by Meowth and come across a Purrloin in distress.
- Season 14 Episode 43: Meowth's Scrafty Tactics!
Meowth has helped our heroes solve one problem after another.
- Season 14 Episode 42: The Club Battle Finale a Heroes Outcome
- Season 14 Episode 41: The Club Battle Hearts of Fury; Emolga Versus SAWK!
- Season 14 Episode 40: Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!
Cilan versus Trip in round one and Ash versus Georgia in round two of the Nimbasa Town Club Battle.
- Season 14 Episode 39: Reunion Battles at Nimbasa
It's the day of the Nimbasa Town Pokémon Battle Tournament.
- Season 14 Episode 38: Movie Time! Zorua in 'The Legend of the Pokemon Knight'
Luke, a Pokemon trainer, asks the gang to help him catch his Zorua but Team Rocket decides to steal Zorua.
- Season 14 Episode 37: A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition
On their way to Nimbasa City, a fishing competition lures our heroes into Team Rocket's plot.
- Season 14 Episode 36: Archeops in the Modern World
Professor Juniper and Professor Fennel revive an ancient Pokemon called Archen.
- Season 14 Episode 35: Where Did You Go, Audino?
Cilan volunteers to help protect the disappearing Audino in Nimbasa City, tagging the three remaining ones with tracking devices.
- Season 14 Episode 34: Gotta Catch a Roggenrola
Ash captures his eighth Pokemon in the Unova Region.
- Season 14 Episode 33: Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster
The group encounters a trainer who claims that a Dragon Buster can beat any Pokemon.
- Season 14 Episode 32: Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open
Ash decides to do some special training with Oshawott so he can open his eyes under water.
- Season 14 Episode 31: Ash and Trip's Third Battle
Cilan sends Iris and Ash elsewhere while he cooks lunch for the group.
- Season 14 Episode 30: A UFO for Elgyum
Ash, Iris, Cilan, Pikachu, and Axe are awakened by a bright light.
- Season 14 Episode 29: Cottonee in Love
- Season 14 Episode 28: Oshawott's Lost Scalchop
- Season 14 Episode 27: The Dragon Master's Path
- Season 14 Episode 26: Scare at the Litwick Mansion
Iris predicts rain, but Ash and Cilan insist that it is bright and sunny.
- Season 14 Episode 25: Emolga and the New Volt Switch
- Season 14 Episode 24: Emolga the Irresistible
- Season 14 Episode 23: Battling for the Love of Bug-Types
Ash meets up with Burgh in the gym, where Burgh sends out Dwebble while Ash calls out Tepig.
- Season 14 Episode 22: A Venipede Stampede
Ash, Iris, and Cilan discover a Venipede stuck in a pipe in Castelia City.
- Season 14 Episode 21: The Lost World of Gothitelle
- Season 14 Episode 20: Dancing With the Ducklett Trio
- Season 14 Episode 19: A Connoisseurer's Revenge
- Season 14 Episode 18: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest
Pikachu is attacked by a wild Sewaddle in the Pinwheel Forest.
- Season 14 Episode 17: Scraggy-Hatched to Be Wild
- Season 14 Episode 16: Rematch at the Nacrene Gym
Before his rematch against Lenora, Ash goes to the Pokemon Battle Club for some training.
- Season 14 Episode 15: The Battle According to Lenora
The Heroes meet up with Bianca.
- Season 14 Episode 14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum
- Season 14 Episode 13: Mincinno-Neat and Tidy
- Season 14 Episode 12: Here Comes the Trubbish Squad
- Season 14 Episode 11: A Home for Dwebble
- Season 14 Episode 10: A Rival Battle for Club Champ
- Season 14 Episode 9: The Bloom Is on Axew
- Season 14 Episode 8: Saving Darmanitan From the Bell
- Season 14 Episode 7: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch
- Season 14 Episode 6: Dreams by the Yard Full
With a badge at stake, Ash's battle challenge continues.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Triple Leaders, Team Threats
Arriving in Striaton City, Ash looks for his first battle in the Unova region.
- Season 14 Episode 4: The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice
- Season 14 Episode 3: A Sandile Gusher of Change
- Season 14 Episode 2: Enter Iris and Axew!
- Season 14 Episode 1: In the Shadow of Zekrom
Ash excitedly arrives in the Unova region with Pikachu, his mom and Professor Oak.
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 13 (2008 - 2011)
- Season 13 Episode 34: Memories Are Made of Bliss
- Season 13 Episode 33: The Brockster Is In
- Season 13 Episode 32: The Semi-Final Frontier
- Season 13 Episode 31: Battling a Thaw in Relations
- Season 13 Episode 30: Familiarity Breeds Strategy
- Season 13 Episode 29: Working on a Right Move
- Season 13 Episode 28: A Real Rival Rouser
- Season 13 Episode 27: Casting a Paul on Barry
- Season 13 Episode 26: League Unleashed
- Season 13 Episode 25: An Old Family Blend
- Season 13 Episode 24: Bucking the Treasure Trend
- Season 13 Episode 23: Four Roads Diverged in a Pokemon Port
- Season 13 Episode 22: The Eighth Wonder of the Sinnoh World
- Season 13 Episode 21: For the Love of Meowth
- Season 13 Episode 20: Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue Thursday 30th May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 19: A Grand Fight for Winning
- Season 13 Episode 18: Coming Full-Festival Circle
- Season 13 Episode 17: Opposites Interact
- Season 13 Episode 16: Last Call, First Round
The Grand Festival is under way; the first round begins with three stages at once.
- Season 13 Episode 15: Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama
- Season 13 Episode 14: Dawn of a Royal Day
- Season 13 Episode 13: An Elite Coverup
Ash and friends meet a boy who left his Magby at a day center, not realizing it was fake.
- Season 13 Episode 12: Keeping in Top Forme! Friday 31st May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 11: Teaching the Student Teacher Wednesday 29th May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 11: A Crasher Course in Power!
- Season 13 Episode 10: With the Easiest of Grace
- Season 13 Episode 9: The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore Tuesday 28th May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 8: Flint Sparks the Fire Monday 27th May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 7: Piplup, Up and Away Friday 24th May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 6: Fighting Ire With Fire Thursday 23rd May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 5: Playing the Performance Encore Wednesday 22nd May 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 4: Yes, in Dee Dee It's Dawn Tomorrow at 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 3: A Marathon Rivalry Today at 6:30pm EDT - Boomerang
- Season 13 Episode 2: Short and to the Punch
- Season 13 Episode 1: Regaining the Home Advantage
The heroes must confront a mysteriously angry Magnezone and Metagross.
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 12 (2009 - 2011)
- Season 12 Episode 58: Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue Mission
- Season 12 Episode 52: Gotta Get a Gible
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 51: A Meteoric Rise to Excellence
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 50: Double-Time Battle Training
- Season 12 Episode 49: Mastering Current Events
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 48: The Treasure Is All Mine
On their way to Asatsuki Town for Dawn's next contest, Ash and his friends find a treasure chest. Its contents force James to face his past and his fiancee
- Season 12 Episode 47: The Battle Finale of Legend
The Lake Guardians have been captured and the Red Chain is complete, so Cyrus prepares his final plan and summons Dialga and Palkia to help
- Season 12 Episode 46: The Needs of the Three
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 45: Unlocking the Red Chain of Events
Team Galactic reappears to start the Red Chain project which will help achieve Cyrus's goal of capturing the legend of time and space, Dialga and Palkia
- Season 12 Episode 44: Sticking With Who You Know
- Season 12 Episode 43: Try for the Family Stone
- Season 12 Episode 42: Bagged Then Tagged
- Season 12 Episode 41: Dressed for Jess Success
- Season 12 Episode 40: A Rivalry to Gible On
- Season 12 Episode 39: Gone With the Windworks
- Season 12 Episode 38: An Egg Scramble
- Season 12 Episode 37: Where No Togepi Has Gone Before
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 36: Challenging a Towering Figure
- Season 12 Episode 35: Historical Mystery Tour
- Season 12 Episode 34: A Faux Oak Finish
- Season 12 Episode 33: Strategy Begins at Home
Ash and friends visit Twinleaf Town as they prepare for the local festival.
- Season 12 Episode 32: Three Sides to Every Story
- Season 12 Episode 31: Gateway to Ruin!
- Season 12 Episode 30: Beating the Bustle and Hustle
- Season 12 Episode 29: Promoting Healthy Tangrowth
- Season 12 Episode 28: Uncrushing Defeat
- Season 12 Episode 27: Evolving Strategies
- Season 12 Episode 26: Pedal to the Mettle
- Season 12 Episode 25: Frozen on Their Tracks
- Season 12 Episode 24: Pillars of Friendship
Hunter J searches for Pokemon Regigigas which is asleep in Snowpoint Temple. As J attacks, Ash rushes to the rescue, but Regigigas is already awake and on the rampage
- Season 12 Episode 23: A Pyramiding Rage
- Season 12 Episode 22: Sliding Into Seventh
- Season 12 Episode 21: Classroom Training
- Season 12 Episode 20: Battling a Cute Drama
- Season 12 Episode 19: To Thine Own Pokemon Be True
- Season 12 Episode 18: Old Rivals, New Tricks
- Season 12 Episode 17: Stopped in the Name of Love
- Season 12 Episode 16: The Lonely Snover
- Season 12 Episode 15: Trials and Adulations
- Season 12 Episode 14: Pursuing a Lofty Goal
- Season 12 Episode 13: Noodles: Roamin' Off
- Season 12 Episode 12: The Drifting Snorunt
- Season 12 Episode 11: Stealing the Conversation
Dawn has won her fourth ribbon in Chocovine City, so the team sets off to the next contest in Snowpoint. Officer Jenny enlists them to look for Team Rocket
- Season 12 Episode 10: Another One Gabites the Dust!
After practising hard for the contest in Chocovine Town, Dawn decides the team deserves a treat, so she shares her Poffins with them. Pachirisu runs to get the last one, but it is squashed by a Gabite
- Season 12 Episode 9: Hold the Phione!
Arriving in Chocovine Town, Ash and his friends find there is great excitement at the arrival of rare aquatic Pokemon, the Phiones. They are said to bring good luck
- Season 12 Episode 8: Cheers on Castaways Isle
On their way to the next challenge, Pikachu and Piplup are kidnapped by Team Rocket. However, a freak wave sweeps them off their capturer's ship, and they are marooned on an island
- Season 12 Episode 7: Saving the World from Ruins!
The heroes head for Iron Island to help solve the crisis. Meanwhile, Team Galactic and Commander Mars have departed, leaving behind explosives to blow up the island
- Season 12 Episode 6: Stealing Peace of Mind
Barry is on Iron Island, and reports back to Ash and Dawn that the steel type Pokemons are acting strangely. It turns out the problem is caused by a Team Galactic machine
- Season 12 Episode 5: Leading a Stray!
The heroes head for the next contest, but there's a problem - they need to go by boat, and the boats cannot get past some Wailmers who will not leave the harbour
- Season 12 Episode 4: Dealing With Defensive Types
Roark referees a battle between his father Byron and a challenger
- Season 12 Episode 3: Ancient Family Matters
Byron returns home and the heroes challenge him. Later, when his son Roark visits, they end up arguing, but Byron passes him the torch and they are reconciled
- Season 12 Episode 2: A Breed Stampede
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Season 12 Episode 1: Get Your Rotom Running
The team visits Canalave City chateau, a place famous for its gateaux, but discovers more than just cake when the members find a haunted fridge
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 11 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 11 Episode 52: Sleepless in Pre-Battle
- Season 11 Episode 51: Jumping Rocket Ship
- Season 11 Episode 50: Shield With a Twist
- Season 11 Episode 49: Barry's Busting Out All Over!
- Season 11 Episode 48: Aiding the Enemy
- Season 11 Episode 47: A Trainer and Child Reunion
- Season 11 Episode 46: If the Scarf Fits, Wear It
- Season 11 Episode 45: Double Team Turnover
- Season 11 Episode 44: Losing Its Lustrous
- Season 11 Episode 43: Battling the Generation Gap
- Season 11 Episode 42: Doc Brock!
- Season 11 Episode 41: Playing the Leveling Field
- Season 11 Episode 40: A Lean Mean Team Rocket Machine
- Season 11 Episode 39: One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
- Season 11 Episode 38: Ghoul Daze
- Season 11 Episode 37: Up Close and Personable
- Season 11 Episode 36: Camping It Up
- Season 11 Episode 35: The Psyduck Stops Here
- Season 11 Episode 34: Arriving in Style
- Season 11 Episode 33: Fighting Fear With Fear
- Season 11 Episode 32: Hungry for the Good Life
- Season 11 Episode 31: A Crasher Course in Power
- Season 11 Episode 30: Cream of the Croagunk Crop
- Season 11 Episode 29: Chim-Charred!
- Season 11 Episode 28: The Thief That Keeps on Thieving
- Season 11 Episode 27: Strategy With a Smile
- Season 11 Episode 26: Pruning a Passel of Pals
- Season 11 Episode 25: Staging a Heroes Welcome
- Season 11 Episode 24: A Full Course Tag Battle
- Season 11 Episode 23: Our Cup Runneth Over
- Season 11 Episode 22: Pika and Goliath
- Season 11 Episode 21: Crossing Paths
- Season 11 Episode 20: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu - Part Two
- Season 11 Episode 19: Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu - Part One
- Season 11 Episode 18: The Bells Are Singing
- Season 11 Episode 17: Enter Galactic
- Season 11 Episode 16: A Triple Fighting Chance
- Season 11 Episode 15: Crossing the Battle Line
- Season 11 Episode 14: Lost Leader Strategy!
- Season 11 Episode 13: Sleight of Sand
- Season 11 Episode 12: Riding the Winds of Change
- Season 11 Episode 11: Hot Springing a Leak
- Season 11 Episode 10: Tanks for the Memories
- Season 11 Episode 9: Team Shocker
The Solaceon Pokemon Contest provides valuable learning experiences for Dawn.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Journey to the Unown
The heroes encounter Team Galactic, in the process of stealing a valuable treasure.
- Season 11 Episode 7: Luxray Vision
- Season 11 Episode 6: Nosing 'Round the Mountain
- Season 11 Episode 5: Bibarel Gnaws Best!
- Season 11 Episode 4: The Keystone Pops
- Season 11 Episode 3: Throwing the Track Switch
- Season 11 Episode 2: Once There Were Greenfields
- Season 11 Episode 1: Tears for Fears!
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 10 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 10 Episode 52: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Season 10 Episode 51: Glory Blaze
- Season 10 Episode 50: Tag! We're It
- Season 10 Episode 49: Dawn's Early Night
- Season 10 Episode 47: Sandshrew's Locker
- Season 10 Episode 46: A Maze-ing Race
- Season 10 Episode 45: Ill-Will Hunting
- Season 10 Episode 44: Mass Hip-Po-Sis
- Season 10 Episode 43: Malice in Wonderland!
On the way to Hearthome City, the gang discovers a mysterious gate that leads them on an imaginary and elusive journey, thanks to a mischievous Mismagius.
- Season 10 Episode 42: The Electrike Company
- Season 10 Episode 41: A Stand Up Sit Down
- Season 10 Episode 40: Top-Down Training
- Season 10 Episode 39: Steamboat Willies
- Season 10 Episode 38: One Big Happiny Family
- Season 10 Episode 37: A Grass Menagerie
- Season 10 Episode 36: A Secret Sphere of Influence
- Season 10 Episode 35: An Elite Meet and Greet
- Season 10 Episode 34: Buizel Your Way Out of This
- Season 10 Episode 33: All Dressed Up With Somewhere to Go!
- Season 10 Episode 32: An Angry Combeenation
- Season 10 Episode 31: The Grass-Type Is Always Greener!
- Season 10 Episode 30: Some Enchanted Sweetening!
- Season 10 Episode 29: The Champ Twins
- Season 10 Episode 28: Drifloon on the Wind
- Season 10 Episode 27: Settling a Not-So-Old Score!
- Season 10 Episode 26: Getting the Pre-Contest Titters!
- Season 10 Episode 25: Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan!
- Season 10 Episode 24: Cooking Up a Sweet Story
- Season 10 Episode 23: Faced With Steelix Determination!
- Season 10 Episode 22: Borrowing on Bad Faith
- Season 10 Episode 21: Ya See We Want an Evolution
- Season 10 Episode 20: Mutiny in the Bounty
- Season 10 Episode 19: Twice Smitten, Once Shy
- Season 10 Episode 18: O'er the Rampardos We Watched!
- Season 10 Episode 17: Wild in the Streets
- Season 10 Episode 16: A Gruff Act to Follow
- Season 10 Episode 15: Shapes of Things to Come
- Season 10 Episode 14: Leave It to Brocko
- Season 10 Episode 13: A Staravia Is Born
- Season 10 Episode 12: Arrival of a Rival
- Season 10 Episode 11: Mounting a Coordinator Assault
- Season 10 Episode 10: Not on My Watch Ya Don't
- Season 10 Episode 9: Setting the World on It's Bunerary
- Season 10 Episode 8: Gymbaliar
- Season 10 Episode 7: Like It or Lup It
- Season 10 Episode 6: Different Strokes for Different Blokes
- Season 10 Episode 5: Gettin' Twiggy With It
- Season 10 Episode 4: Dawn of a New Era
- Season 10 Episode 3: When Pokemon Worlds Collide
- Season 10 Episode 2: Two Degrees of Separation
- Season 10 Episode 1: Following a Maiden's Voyage
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 9 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 9 Episode 47: Home Is Where the Start Is
- Season 9 Episode 46: Once More With Reeling!
- Season 9 Episode 45: Pace: The Final Frontier
- Season 9 Episode 44: Gathering the Gang of Four
- Season 9 Episode 43: Pinch Healing
- Season 9 Episode 42: The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing!
- Season 9 Episode 41: Overjoyed!
- Season 9 Episode 40: Duels of the Jungle!
- Season 9 Episode 39: Strategy Tomorrow, Comedy Tonight!
- Season 9 Episode 38: Aipom and Circumstance
- Season 9 Episode 37: Channeling the Battle Zone
- Season 9 Episode 36: Thinning the Hoard
- Season 9 Episode 35: May, We Harley Drew'd Ya
- Season 9 Episode 34: Slaking Kong
- Season 9 Episode 33: Battling the Enemy Within
- Season 9 Episode 32: Grating Spaces
- Season 9 Episode 31: The Ole' Berate and Switch
- Season 9 Episode 30: Going for Choke
- Season 9 Episode 29: New Plot, Old Lot
- Season 9 Episode 28: All That Glitters Is Not Golden!
- Season 9 Episode 27: Pokemon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! - Part Two
- Season 9 Episode 26: Pokemon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! - Part One
- Season 9 Episode 25: Second Time's the Charm
- Season 9 Episode 24: Talking a Good Game
- Season 9 Episode 23: Three Jynx and a Baby
- Season 9 Episode 22: What I Did for Love
- Season 9 Episode 21: Curbing the Crimson Tide
- Season 9 Episode 20: King and Queen for a Day
- Season 9 Episode 19: Ka Boom With a View
- Season 9 Episode 18: Cutting the Ties That Bind
- Season 9 Episode 17: Spontanious Cumbusken!
May must battle Brianna to win her third Pokémon Contest ribbon.
- Season 9 Episode 16: Odd Pokemon Out
- Season 9 Episode 15: Harley Rides Again
- Season 9 Episode 14: Off the Unbeaten Path
- Season 9 Episode 13: Queen of the Serpentine
- Season 9 Episode 12: Time-Warp Heals All Wounds!
- Season 9 Episode 11: From Cradle to Save
The gang encounters a Pokemon ninja school.
- Season 9 Episode 10: The Green Guardian!
Ash and friends must nurse Celebi back to health.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Reversing the Charges
Ash and friends calm Elekid by battling Pikachu.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Tactics Theatrics!
- Season 9 Episode 7: On Olden Pond!
- Season 9 Episode 6: Weekend Warrior!
- Season 9 Episode 5: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure
- Season 9 Episode 4: Wheel... of... Frontier!
- Season 9 Episode 3: A Chip Off the Old Brock
- Season 9 Episode 2: Sweet Baby James
When May's Munchlax get sick, Ash and friends seek the help of a kind elderly couple.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Fear Factor Phony
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 8 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 8 Episode 52: Pasta Lavista!
- Season 8 Episode 51: A Hurdle for Squirtle
- Season 8 Episode 50: The Saffron Con
- Season 8 Episode 49: Caterpie's Big Dilemma
- Season 8 Episode 48: Hail to the Chef!
- Season 8 Episode 47: Sitting Psyduck
- Season 8 Episode 46: On Cloud Arcanine
- Season 8 Episode 45: Rough, Tough Jigglypuff
- Season 8 Episode 44: Hooked on Onix
- Season 8 Episode 43: The Symbol Life
- Season 8 Episode 42: Numero Uno Articuno
- Season 8 Episode 41: A Real Cleffa-Hanger!
- Season 8 Episode 40: The Right Place at the Right Mime
- Season 8 Episode 39: The Scheme Team
- Season 8 Episode 38: At the End of the Fray
- Season 8 Episode 37: Choose It or Lose It
- Season 8 Episode 36: A Judgement Brawl
- Season 8 Episode 35: Shocks and Bonds
- Season 8 Episode 34: From Brags to Riches
- Season 8 Episode 33: Saved by the Beldum
- Season 8 Episode 32: Like a Meowth to a Flame
- Season 8 Episode 31: Island Time
- Season 8 Episode 30: Rhapsody in Drew
- Season 8 Episode 29: Deceit and Assist
- Season 8 Episode 28: Hi Ho Silver Wind!
- Season 8 Episode 27: The Ribbon Cup Caper
- Season 8 Episode 26: Less Is Morrison
- Season 8 Episode 25: Berry, Berry Interesting
- Season 8 Episode 24: Pacifidlog Jam
May's newfound rival struggles to compete against a Meowth with Transform ability.
- Season 8 Episode 23: Mean With Envy
May manages to meet two new rivals before the Pacifidlog Contest can begin.
- Season 8 Episode 22: Date Expectations
Ash and his friends get separated while on their way to Pacifidlog Town.
- Season 8 Episode 21: Who, What, Where, Whynaut?
- Season 8 Episode 20: Showdown at Linoone
- Season 8 Episode 19: Eight Ain't Enough
In fierce battle Ash sends out his last Pokemon, Pikachu, to fight Adan's Milotic.
- Season 8 Episode 18: The Great Eight Fate!
- Season 8 Episode 17: Do I Hear a Ralts?
- Season 8 Episode 16: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snorunt
- Season 8 Episode 15: Absol-ute Disaster
- Season 8 Episode 14: Beg, Borrow and Steal
- Season 8 Episode 13: Once in a Mawile
- Season 8 Episode 12: Claydol Big and Tall
- Season 8 Episode 11: A Cacturne for the Worse
- Season 8 Episode 10: Where's Armaldo?
- Season 8 Episode 9: Vanity Affair
- Season 8 Episode 8: Solid As a Solrock
- Season 8 Episode 7: It's Still Rocket Roll to Me
- Season 8 Episode 6: The Scuffle of Legends
- Season 8 Episode 5: Gaining Groudon
- Season 8 Episode 4: Training Wrecks
- Season 8 Episode 3: The Evolutionary War
- Season 8 Episode 2: The Relicanth Really Can
- Season 8 Episode 1: Clamperl of Wisdom
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 7 (2004 - 2006)
- Season 7 Episode 52: Judgement Day!
Ash and his friends are forced to stop on a small island where they discover a training area for Pokemon battle judges.
- Season 7 Episode 51: Lessons in Lilycove
May enters the Lilycove contest, but is up against Jessie from Team Rocket
- Season 7 Episode 50: Pokeblock, Stock and Berry
Pikachu catches the scent of Pokeblocks and leads the gang to them. They go on to meet a contestant who owns the psychic Pokemon Grumpig
- Season 7 Episode 49: A Scare to Remember
Ash and the gang encounter Team Rocket, who try yet again to capture Pikachu, while an explosion causes problems
- Season 7 Episode 48: The Garden of Eatin'
Ash and his friends are excited when they find a banana garden, but soon realise they're in trouble as the ground begins to crack open beneath them
- Season 7 Episode 47: Crazy as a Lunatone
Ash and his friends attend the feather carnival, where they meet the beautiful gym leader Winona
- Season 7 Episode 46: Lights, Camerupt, Action!
Ash and his friends rescue a Camerupt carrying film equipment and learn about Groudon and Kyogre, while Team Magma are joined by a master of disguise
- Season 7 Episode 45: Sky High Gym Battle!
Ash decides he is well enough prepared for his sixth Gym Battle and chooses to fight against Grovyle, while Winona gets ready for a duel with Altaria
- Season 7 Episode 44: Who's Flying Now?
Ash and friends arrive in an unusual city just in time for the annual sky festival, but Team Rocket soon show up to spoil the party
- Season 7 Episode 43: Unfair Weather Friends
A sudden snowstorm poses problems for Ash and the gang before they meet a Pokemon with the ability to change its form according to fluctuations in the weather
- Season 7 Episode 42: A Shroomish Skirmish
Ash's Corphish and May's Torchic end up in a fight during a picnic, while Team Rocket's attempts to steal apples from some Shroomish goes horribly wrong
- Season 7 Episode 41: Take This House and Shuppet
Ash and the gang are caught in a storm but find shelter in a huge mansion, where Max meets a new friend
- Season 7 Episode 40: That's Just Swellow
Ash, James and May learn about a PokeRinger contest in which they have to defeat both friends and enemies if they are to lift the first prize
- Season 7 Episode 39: Pearls Are a Spoink's Best Friend
The gang discover a distressed Spoink that has lost the pearl from its head, so Ash endeavours to find it
- Season 7 Episode 38: Crusin' for a Losin'
May prepares for another contest as doubts are cast over her desire to use Bulbasaur : but it will take something special to overcome the final opponent
- Season 7 Episode 37: A Fan with a Plan
The gang enter Ruiboso Town, and May notices that a Pokemon contest is beginning the next day : but Team Rocket threaten to spoil the party
- Season 7 Episode 36: Me, Myself and Time
Ash encounters a trainer who is looking for a legendary treasure trove, and offers to help him in his hunt, but Team Rocket are quick to spoil the party
- Season 7 Episode 35: Whiscash and Ash
A Whiscash jumps out of the water and eats Ash's badge case while he is resting by a lake, so he dives in to save his treasured possessions
- Season 7 Episode 34: Hokey Pokeballs
May lets her Bulbasaur out of its Pokeball, but the curious creature soon gets into trouble and Ash decides it's time to teach it a lesson
- Season 7 Episode 33: Grass Hysteria!
May runs into trouble when she is carried off by a Steel Bird and dropped in a field, where she is attacked by Grass Pokemon
- Season 7 Episode 32: The Bicker the Better
Ash and May enter a Tag Battle, with Nidoking and Nidoqueen taking on Corphish and Skitty : who start fighting against each other instead of their opponents
- Season 7 Episode 31: A Six Pack Attack!
Team Rocket steal a batch of six new starters from Birch while he's out of town, and it's up to Max, May and Oak to save them
- Season 7 Episode 30: Balance of Power
Ash lines up opposite Norman, knowing there is a fifth badge available to him if he wins. As the battle commences, the gym leader unleashes a Slakoth on Pikachu
- Season 7 Episode 29: Love, Petalburg Style!
May and Max spend some quality time with their parents. Meanwhile, Ash encounters the Vigoroth that defeated Pikachu, and Team Rocket are not far behind
- Season 7 Episode 28: A Double Dilemma
The gang are surprised when they visit a town where Norman is idolised, and the evil Team Rocket waste no time in coming up with a scheme to sell his autograph to the residents for a huge profit
- Season 7 Episode 27: Go Go Ludicolo!
Ash introduces his newly evolved Grovyle to the other Pokemon, and Corphish grows jealous when his master's latest friend displays incredible ability
- Season 7 Episode 26: Exploud and Clear
Team Rocket choose a bad time to attack as Ash's Treecko and his opponent's Loudred both evolve during a battle
- Season 7 Episode 25: Gulpin It Down
Chaos ensues when Professor Oak creates a giant Gulpin and Treecko by mistake
- Season 7 Episode 24: True Blue Swablu
May comes across a wounded Swablu and decides to return it to its flock
- Season 7 Episode 23: Take the Lombre Home
The inhabitants of a small village suffering a drought blame Solrock for their predicament, but it soon becomes clear that it's Team Rocket who are responsible
- Season 7 Episode 22: Disguise Da Limit
The masked trainer escapes his mother to enter the contest and puts in a strong performance, but May's Skitty proves over-confident
- Season 7 Episode 21: Disaster of Disguise
Ash and his friends help a timid masked challenger hide his identity
- Season 7 Episode 20: Delcatty Got Your Tongue
May's Skitty falls ill after breathing in Torkoal smoke, so the gang rush her off to a spa where they find a trainer whose Skitty has evolved into a Delcatty
- Season 7 Episode 19: Manectric Charge
Team Rocket manage to get their hands on the gang's Pokemon, but Wattson shows up in the nick of time and uses Electrike to make Jessie, James and Meowth blast off
- Season 7 Episode 18: All Torkoal, No Play
Ash and the gang attempt to pass through a valley, but encounter territorial Steel Pokemon guarding the entrance
- Season 7 Episode 17: Going for a Spinda
Ash challenges Norm to another Gym battle, desperate to prove himself as a competent trainer. Before they get too involved in the contest though, they are interrupted by a group of Spinda, a type of Pokemon with strange facial markings, who enlist their help to find a lost friend
- Season 7 Episode 16: Going, Going, Yawn
Ash begins the long-awaited battle with Flannery, who immediately deploys her newly evolved Magcargo. She is desperate to prove herself as a worthy gym leader, and Ash must hope that his Pokemon are strong enough to defeat her
- Season 7 Episode 15: Poetry in Commotion
Ash and the team meet a gym leader who seems eager to fight, although her battlefield is full of holes. However, as the gang set about repairing the damage, Team Rocket prepare an ambush
- Season 7 Episode 14: Fight for the Meteorite
When Ash and the gang go travelling over a mountain in a cable car, Team Magma and Team Aqua try to steal a meteorite, leaving the heroes with only a small chance of catching their enemies in time
- Season 7 Episode 13: Game Winning Assist
May learns that rebellious Skitty is able to borrow attack strategies, so the pair put the new techniques to the test
- Season 7 Episode 12: Cheer Pressure
The gang sense something sinister is afoot when they bump into Kazuchi, who has joined a cheerleading squad
- Season 7 Episode 11: Come What May!
As the duel begins, May and Beautifly face fierce competition from Drew and his Roselia and Grace with her Medicham. They have more to worry about when Jessie turns up in disguise and resorts to unfair tactics
- Season 7 Episode 10: Pros and Con Artists
May is excited to be using her Beautifly in the next contest : but she's up against strong competition
- Season 7 Episode 9: Maxxed Out!
Max meets a boy who has the same name as him, but the youngster is totally different in character. When he wanders off, the gang go in search
- Season 7 Episode 8: Zigzag Zangoose
A young trainer grows in confidence and strengthens his bond with his Zangoose when he is drawn into an unavoidable battle against the dangerous Seviper. However, the contest proves to be decidedly unfair
- Season 7 Episode 7: I Feel Skitty!
While the team are training for their contest in Fallabor Town, May stumbles upon a Skitty - a Pokemon known for its cuteness - and immediately tries to recruit it. However, it isn't long before Team Rocket have their eye on the creature
- Season 7 Episode 6: Candid Camerupt!
After ending up in a hot region, the gang encounter a family who are all Pokemon trainers - and soon they are all challenged to do battle
- Season 7 Episode 5: A Togepi Mirage!
The gang are cornered by Colonel Hanson but are saved by Togepi, who takes them to another dimension
- Season 7 Episode 4: The Princess and the Togepi
Misty arrives in Hoenn for a peaceful reunion with Ash and Brock. Her hopes are dashed, however, when Togepi is kidnapped by an evil colonel aided by Team Rocket
- Season 7 Episode 3: Let Bagons Be Bagons
While travelling through a mountainous region the gang stumble across a Bagon, and realise the creature is desperately trying to live its lifelong dream of flying
- Season 7 Episode 2: Love at First Flight
Jigglypuff begins to sing again, which normally sends everyone around him into a deep sleep, and is amazed to encounter a rare Whismur who can actually stay awake
- Season 7 Episode 1: What You Seed Is What You Get
A trainer who has a Plusle and a Minun offers to become Ash's pupil after he mistakes him for a legendary trainer
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 6 (2003 - 2004)
- Season 6 Episode 40: Watt's with Wattson?
Ash comes up for the third time against electric master Wattson, together with a fearsome robotic Raikou - and his troubles are compounded when Pikachu falls ill
- Season 6 Episode 39: A Poke-Block Party
Ash and his monster friends explore a Trick House packed with traps and obstacles, while Team Rocket plan an ambush
- Season 6 Episode 38: A Different Kind of Misty
Ash and his friends meet a trainer who lacks confidence in his abilities, and devise a plan to build up his nerve
- Season 6 Episode 37: Jump for Joy!
The team are shocked to learn a Shriftry has abducted Nurse Joy using a Stun Spore, and begin their hunt for the villain by looking for a 1,000-year-old tree
- Season 6 Episode 36: The Spheal of Approval
The gang take a breather in Slateport City, until Team Rocket and Team Magma arrive on the scene, in search of a rare sea rock
- Season 6 Episode 35: Win, Lose or Drew!
May takes on an enormous challenge as she confronts a sworn enemy who is far more experienced in combat
- Season 6 Episode 34: Having a Wailord of a Time
Nurse Joy asks Ash and May to babysit, but the good turn ends in disaster when the Torchic being minded is turned into a Combusken
- Season 6 Episode 33: Now That's Flower Power
May has the difficult task of searching for Bluk Berries, which is made even harder when Team Rocket arrive
- Season 6 Episode 32: Abandon Ship!
The team become stranded when their boat breaks down, but their spirits are raised by the sight of an abandoned ship - until people begin mysteriously disappearing
- Season 6 Episode 31: Just One of the Geysers
Ash prepares for his showdown with Brawley, but the battlefield contains an enormous geyser which could erupt at any moment and ruin his chances of success
- Season 6 Episode 30: A Meditite Fight!
Ash and friends get caught in a hurricane and must take a treacherous mountain path to reach safety.
- Season 6 Episode 29: Ready, Willing and Sableye
The gang enter a nearby town, where a mysterious Pokemon is terrorising the people
- Season 6 Episode 28: Seeing is Believing!
May and Jessie look forward to getting a Beautifly - but Jessie's Wurmple has become a Cascoon instead of a Silcoon
- Season 6 Episode 27: A Three Team Scheme!
Ash hatches a plot with both Team Aqua and Team Magma to steal a rival trainer's secret base - leading to total chaos
- Season 6 Episode 26: Turning Over a Nuzleaf
The Pokemon find themselves all alone, leading to fighting and squabbling among them - until they are attacked by a Nuzleaf
- Season 6 Episode 25: A Mudkip Mission!
Ash and the others discover a lake full of Mudkip under the protection of an old man.
- Season 6 Episode 24: A Corphish Out of Water
Corphish is injured during an encounter with Team Rocket, so Ash takes him to the Dewford Centre - but a hungry mob of Carvanha prevent him getting inside the building
- Season 6 Episode 23: Gone Corphishin'
Ash sets out to capture a rare Pokemon after hearing about a mysterious creature that is attacking people on Dewford's beach
- Season 6 Episode 22: A Hole Lotta Trouble
While preparing for a rematch with Brawley, Ash and the gang encounter Stephen, who was responsible for training the legendary Hoenn
- Season 6 Episode 21: Which Wurmple's Which?
While Team Rocket tries to capture Pikachu, May's Wurmple is accidentally switched with Jessie's.
- Season 6 Episode 20: Brave the Wave
Ash persuades the new trainer to forget her surfing and take up a challenge with him - but the battle proves harder than he thought
- Season 6 Episode 19: Sharpedo Attack!
Ash and his pals stop for a relaxing break on a deserted island, but soon find themselves trapped by a school of Sharpedo
- Season 6 Episode 18: On a Wingull and a Prayer!
Ash and company's plan to sail to Dewford Island is sabotaged by a member of Team Aqua.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Stairway to Devon
Ash and company arrive at the Devon Corp. building in time to help officer Jenny catch an intruder, but it is Team Rocket which inadvertently saves the day.
- Season 6 Episode 16: The Winner By a Nosepass
Pikachu battles against a blinding sandstorm when Roxanne brings out her Nosepass during a dastardly duel
- Season 6 Episode 15: Gonna Rule the School!
Team Rocket storm into a training school and steal all the Pokemon - leaving the shyest student in the class to save the day
- Season 6 Episode 14: All in a Days Wurmple
May stumbles across a mysterious Pokemon trainer as she searches for a Wurmple, and Ash learns a new method of battle in which two creatures face the field at the same time
- Season 6 Episode 13: All Things Bright and Beautifly
Ash visits the Hoeen region and hears of a new approach to battle celebrating the beauty of a Pokemon attack rather than raw physical power
- Season 6 Episode 12: The Lotad Lowdown
Ash meets three girls who grow Oran Berries with the help of local Lotad, but it's not long before Team Rocket make an unwelcome appearance
- Season 6 Episode 11: A Bite to Remember
Max discovers a pack of wolflike Pokemon named Mightyena and one Poochyena; Team rocket attempts to steal Max's Poochyena by using a fake evolution machine.
- Season 6 Episode 10: You Said a Mouthful!
Ash can't resist taking a peek at the most powerful Pokemon in the world - only to find it's a Pelipper with a beak stuffed full of Pokeballs
- Season 6 Episode 9: Taming of the Shroomish
Ash tries to halt the destruction of a mansion, which would leave its Shroomish residents homeless
- Season 6 Episode 8: A Tail with a Twist
Ash has a chance to put his new Treecko to the test when he and his friends meet a powerful Seviper in the woods
- Season 6 Episode 7: Tree's a Crowd
Ash loses sight of his companions when he chases an escaped Treecko - unaware Team Rocket also want the Pokemon
- Season 6 Episode 6: A Poached Ego!
The hunt is on to catch a Pokemon poacher when Ash and friends discover one is on the prowl
- Season 6 Episode 5: In the Knicker of Time!
May summons all her strength and skill as she prepares for her first battle - but isn't sure if she has what it takes to win
- Season 6 Episode 4: You Never Can Taillow
Team Rocket unleash a flock of Taillow in an attempt to capture Pikachu in a forest - but things take an unexpected turn when a friend turns up to save the day
- Season 6 Episode 3: There's No Place Like Hoenn
Ash reaches his first gym in the Hoenn region, where the leader is Haruka's father - but as soon as he begins a match, Team Rocket swoop in to create havoc
- Season 6 Episode 2: A Ruin with a View
A group of thugs cut off the centre's power supply, and Ash and May trace the crime back to a chamber linking their world to an ancient Pokemon realm
- Season 6 Episode 1: Get the Show on the Road!
Ash makes a new friend called May, who is eager to help find Pikachu
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 5 (2002 - 2010)
- Season 5 Episode 64: Hoenn Alone!
En route to the Houen region, Team Rocket overpower Pikachu, leaving Ash with no Pokemon to retaliate
- Season 5 Episode 63: Gotta Catch Ya Later!
Ash single-handedly defeats Team Rocket, and his new-found confidence inspires him to undertake a new journey.
- Season 5 Episode 62: Johto Photo Finish
While battling Hazuki, Ash unleashes a devastating Seismic Toss - but his opponent's Bashamo manages to rise to its feet once more
- Season 5 Episode 61: Playing with Fire!
The resilient and loyal Pikachu helps Ash in his battle, but will the mighty Sneasel defeat him?
- Season 5 Episode 60: Can't Beat the Heat!
Ash continues his battle with Gary, though both trainers are down to just one Pokemon each. Ash still has Charizard, while Gary's using Blastoise - but one is struggling to carry on
- Season 5 Episode 59: The Ties That Bind
During the silver tournament Ash is forced to contend with main rival Gary
- Season 5 Episode 58: Tie One On!
Ash calls on Bulbasaur to arrange his next battle against a trainer called Jackson, who is well known for his powerful Meganium and Shiny Magneton
- Season 5 Episode 57: Love, Pokemon Style
Ash's plan to use Totodile to battle a fire-type trainer falls through when Totodile is injured in an accident with a group of Voltorb.
- Season 5 Episode 56: A Claim to Fame!
Ash must fight head to head with an old rival to gain entry to the Silver Conference
- Season 5 Episode 55: Pop Goes the Sneasel
The gang must pluck up the courage to confront a bad-tempered Sneasel who is holding a sacred flame needed to start the Silver Conference
- Season 5 Episode 54: Mother of All Battles
The pals clash with an angry Tyrannitar who turns out to be Larvitar's mother. Can the friends convince her they mean him no harm?
- Season 5 Episode 53: Address Unknown
Ash finds a lost Unown, and Larvitar is surprisingly interested in it . Team Rocket promptly try to steal both Pokemon at the same time, but the Unown teleports to another dimension - taking Ash and the gang with it
- Season 5 Episode 52: You're a Star, Larvitar!
When the gang journey to Mount Silver, Ash's Cyndaquil has to battle against a trainer's Magby
- Season 5 Episode 51: Here's Looking at You, Elekid
James swaps his Victreebell for a Weppinbell, which soon begins to evolve, while the gang help Casey hunt for a wild Elekid
- Season 5 Episode 50: A Crowning Achievement
The gang visit a lake and encounter a girl who is researching the legends of the Slowpoke and a supposed Slowking
- Season 5 Episode 49: Entei at Your Own Risk
Ash and friends bump into Nelson while resting by a hot spring, but when they become distracted by a discussion about an Entei, Team Rocket steal everyone's Pokemon
- Season 5 Episode 48: Hatch Me if You Can
Professor Elm gives Ash an egg which hatches into a Larvitar, and he must help the shy Pokemon locate its parents before Team Rocket kidnap it
- Season 5 Episode 47: Lapras of Luxury
Professor Elm forces Ash to steal a Pokemon egg from a marine laboratory before he registers for the Johto League Championship
- Season 5 Episode 46: Just Add Water
Ash and his friends encounter a Team Rocket plot to steal the participants in a Pokemon synchronised swimming event
- Season 5 Episode 45: Why Wynaut!
Team Rocket scupper Ash's plans for the Johto League Silver Conference, but he is soon hot on their trail. Wynaut hatches a nefarious plot
- Season 5 Episode 44: Better Eight Than Never
Ash finally gets the upper hand in his arduous battle against Clair by using Pikachu, Snorlax and Charizard
- Season 5 Episode 43: Great Bowls of Fire!
Team Rocket discover a bowl in a Dragon Shrine, before lighting a fire that poses a threat to a rare type of Pokemon. Ash and the gang try to extinguish the blaze, but just as they think they've restored safety a battle breaks out
- Season 5 Episode 42: Fangs for Nothing
Ash and Clair compete for the final Johto badge and Team Rocket find the Dragon Fang
- Season 5 Episode 41: Beauty Is Skin Deep
Ash is eager to find the gym where he can win his final badge, and stumbles upon a Dratini whose trainer happens to be the Blackthorn leader
- Season 5 Episode 40: I Politoed Ya So!
A story about two Politoeds who are owned by Misty and a Pokemon cheerleader
- Season 5 Episode 39: One Trick Phony!
Ash and friends are faced with Team Rocket's underhand trickery on the battlefield when they use three Pokemon to represent an evolutionary cycle
- Season 5 Episode 38: Outrageous Fortunes
Ash and his friends are sparked into action when they learn Team Rocket have stolen a Polwrath from a trainer named Delaney
- Season 5 Episode 37: Wish Upon a Star Shape
The tale of the Pokemon Mystery Club and a group of Clefairy, who like to build rocker ships
- Season 5 Episode 36: Will the Real Oak Please Stand Up
James and professor Oaks go head-to-head in a battle of Pokemon knowledge on a radio show.
- Season 5 Episode 35: Enlighten Up!
Ash and friends avoid a battle with Team Rocket when they are all offered the chance to learn Enlightenment
- Season 5 Episode 34: Same Old Song and Dance
Ash and his friends meet a girl who sings with her Igglybuffs, and end up protecting her from Team Rocket
- Season 5 Episode 33: The Mother of All Battlers
- Season 5 Episode 33: As Clear as Crystal
When Pikachu exhausts himself in battle, the gang meet a trainer who guides them to a secret lake that can re-energise Pokemon
- Season 5 Episode 32: Hocus Pokemon!
Ash gets a surprise when he helps Lily the magician find the ingredients she needs to make a Pokemon mind-reading potion
- Season 5 Episode 31: Some Like it Hot!
Ash and friends go on a picnic where they discover a Pokemon in the pit of a volcano. The gang call in an expert to trap the fiery creature
- Season 5 Episode 30: Whichever Way the Wind Blows
Ash notices when Gloom start regenerating into aggressive fighters, and tries his best to keep the peace
- Season 5 Episode 29: Nice Pryce Baby
Pryce is back with his Piloswine so Ash challenges him to a rematch
- Season 5 Episode 28: As Cold as Pryce
Ash helps Pryce hunt for his best Pokemon - a Piloswine - after it mysteriously vanishes
- Season 5 Episode 27: The Rage of Innocence
Ash is called upon to take part in a desperate battle to save Mahogany town
- Season 5 Episode 26: Talkin' 'Bout an Evolution
Ash works with the leader of a defence force to stop Team Rocket experimenting with radio waves that accelerate Pokemon evolution
- Season 5 Episode 25: Xatu the Future
A psychic called Xatu manages to save a town's inhabitants from drowning after getting advance warning of a flood
- Season 5 Episode 24: A Tyrogue Full of Trouble
A friendship develops between a Tyrogue and one of Chuck's pupils - but not without difficulty
- Season 5 Episode 23: Just Waiting on a Friend
Brock begins to panic when a girl who is more than 200 years old becomes obsessed with him and demands he stay with her forever
- Season 5 Episode 22: Dues and Don'ts
Jesse, James and Meowth learn they have been expelled from Team Rocket and will need to take an exam to rejoin the group
- Season 5 Episode 21: Hatching a Plan!
Ash's egg escapes, and as the gang search for it they learn Team Rocket are also interested in the pocket monster
- Season 5 Episode 20: An Egg-Sighting Adventure!
Ash teams up with Officer Jenny to find his missing Pokemon egg
- Season 5 Episode 19: Extreme Pokemon!
Ash, Misty and Brock are on their way to Mahogany City when they bump into Gary, who is practising for a competition. Ash decides to enter too, but soon discovers Team Rocket are already sabotaging the battle
- Season 5 Episode 18: For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll!
Morty joins the gang in an attempt to defeat a Bug Pokemon which has turned against humans after being healed by the sacred crystal bells
- Season 5 Episode 17: Espeon, Not Included
The gang encounter Sakura's Espeon, but soon realise they face competition from Team Rocket, who also have designs on her Pokemon
- Season 5 Episode 16: Bulbasaur : The Ambassador
Professor Oak uses Ash's Bulbasaur to keep the peace between his Pokemon - but the truce doesn't last long
- Season 5 Episode 15: Nerves of Steelix
Ash returns to Olivine City to battle Jasmine's Magnemite and Steelix, but along the way encounters a strange Wobbuffet statue
- Season 5 Episode 14: Throwing in the Noctowl
Ash uses his Pokemon to help land a vintage aeroplane in Olivine City, where he finally faces Jasmine in a gym battle
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Promise is a Promise
Ash and his friends attempt to rescue a Lugia that Team Rocket have taken captive, but they are overwhelmed by new technology that has the power to emotionally manipulate Pokemon
- Season 5 Episode 12: A Parent Trapped!
Ash tries to win the trust of a Lugia to save it from a life of captivity
- Season 5 Episode 11: The Mystery Is History
Team Rocket attempt to kidnap Lugia, and Ash runs into his old friend Ritchie
- Season 5 Episode 10: Hi Ho Silver : Away!
Ash and his friends go to Silverock Isle, a town known for its production of silver wings, and meet a jeweller who falls in love with a shopkeeper
- Season 5 Episode 9: Plant it Now : Diglett Later
The Pokemon trainers from the Whirl Cup are enlisted to defend the inhabitants of a village
- Season 5 Episode 8: The Perfect Match!
Misty beats her good friend Ash in the Whirl Cup and now faces the challenge of the rest of the tournament
- Season 5 Episode 7: Duelling Heroes
Ash and Misty compete against each other for the Whirl Cup, and Team Rocket try to steal an ancient jewel
- Season 5 Episode 6: Octillery the Outcast
A boy hopes his Pokemon will evolve into Octillery in time for the upcoming Whirl Cup
- Season 5 Episode 5: Mantine Overboard!
Ash and the gang become embroiled in an adventure as they search for lost treasure
- Season 5 Episode 4: A Corsola Caper
Ash tries to save a girl who has been swept out to sea, and Misty is thrilled when she finally catches a Corsola
- Season 5 Episode 3: Takin' It on the Chinchou!
The gang watch the annual Chinchou migration, where a mountain lifts out of the sea to reveal the creatures' underground nesting place
- Season 5 Episode 2: Fly Me to the Moon
The young trainers discover an island where the Pidgey population have no desire to fly, but meet one eager creature who is desperate to soar higher
- Season 5 Episode 1: Around the Whirlpool
Ash and his friends are thrown overboard on a voyage to the Whirl islands and are saved from a powerful whirlpool by a mysterious form under the water
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 4 (2001 - 2002)
- Season 4 Episode 52: Machoke, Machoke Man!
Ash pits his Pokemon against the fighting-fit Machoke when he and his friends come across the leader of the Cianwood Gym
- Season 4 Episode 51: Fight for the Light
Ash goes into battle against the head of the mystical gym : only to discover the girl is a phoney and the real leader refuses to fight until her Pokemon are at full fitness
- Season 4 Episode 50: Got Miltank
Ash hears about an oasis in the desert where Pokemon can go to be restored to fighting fitness, and although it's said to be impenetrable to humans he is determined to get there himself
- Season 4 Episode 49: The Joy of Water Pokemon
The gang encounter Nurse Joy while sailing between a group of small islands, and learn about her special relationship with a Magikarp
- Season 4 Episode 48: The Keclon Caper
Brock volunteers to track down a pair of Kakureon which have gone missing on board a mighty airship
- Season 4 Episode 47: Right On, Rhydon!
Ash is surprised to find a Rhydon swimming in a lake, as the creatures are normally afraid of water. When he meets an engineer needing a Pokemon that can swim, he puts his unusual find to good use
- Season 4 Episode 46: The Screen Actor's Guilt
A tough movie star is reunited with his cute pet pokemon Smoochum, threatening to undo the macho image he has created for himself
- Season 4 Episode 45: The Big Balloon Blow Up
Ash enlists the help of a balloon designer after Team Rocket sabotage a race, but he faces an added challenge in the shape of an impending storm
- Season 4 Episode 44: Doin' What Comes Natu-Rally
Misty decides to get her fortune told, but finds she must first help a mystic overcome his shyness
- Season 4 Episode 43: Turning Over a New Bayleef
Bayleef runs away to live with a kind old lady after Ash makes a cruel comment, but his friend tracks him down and persuades him to return
- Season 4 Episode 42: Current Events
Chikorita comes to the rescue when Ash becomes trapped inside an electricity generator which is guarded by highly trained Magnemite and Magneton
- Season 4 Episode 41: The Heartbreak of Brock
Brock gets cold feet when he meets a nice girl, but as he dallies over plucking up the courage to ask her out, Team Rocket's bad guy James swoops in to snatch her away from under his nose
- Season 4 Episode 40: The Art of Pokemon
A group of Smeargle are let loose on a small town with multicoloured paint, making the residents furious : until the ageing owner arrives and explains his final masterpiece
- Season 4 Episode 39: Control Freak
An ancient and powerful relic falls into the hands of Team Rocket, allowing them to control the thoughts of Pokemon without using a Pokeball
- Season 4 Episode 38: The Poke Spokesman
An old man offers Ash advice on how to treat his ailing Pikachu, so it comes as a surprise to the youngster when his new friend is revealed to be a fugitive
- Season 4 Episode 37: Ring Masters
Ash comes close to winning a Sumo Championship using Professor Oak's Snorlax, but Team Rocket make a late appearance that threatens to undo all his hard work
- Season 4 Episode 36: Sick Daze
Ash and Misty go to the woods to collect berries and stumble upon Team Rocket's latest scheme : to steal all the fruit and make jam
- Season 4 Episode 35: The Wayward Wobbuffet
Team Rocket capture Pikachu and lock him in an unbreakable cage, while a squad of Officer Jennies pursue a notorious thief
- Season 4 Episode 34: The Dunsparse Deception
Ash discovers a village overtaken by a Dunsparce craze, where Team Rocket are trying to con the children into giving theirs up
- Season 4 Episode 33: Stolen Stones
Ash takes over when the boss of a delivery company is injured, and finds himself in charge of guiding a team of Arcanine and their precious cargo to a nearby competition without running into Team Rocket
- Season 4 Episode 32: Freeze Frame
Ash and the gang find a rare Pokemon called the Articuno on a mountaintop - but Team Rocket make the same discovery
- Season 4 Episode 31: Spring Fever
Team Rocket force a Swinub to find a spring as part of their attempt to become oil barons, but there's a surprise in store
- Season 4 Episode 30: Moving Pictures
Ash's reunion with Todd is cut short when a frozen Sunkern falls out of the sky - and help comes in the form of two old ladies, who entertain the group with childhood tales
- Season 4 Episode 29: Unbearable
An apparently harmless Teddisura appears in Misty's camp, but she soon learns it has a nasty side to its nature
- Season 4 Episode 28: The Light Fantastic
Ash and the gang are inspired by an artist and accompany him into the desert, where they discover several Remoraid burrows
- Season 4 Episode 27: All That Glitters
Ash pauses to polish his newly earned badges when a flock of Murkrow make off with his treasures, leaving him determined to get them back
- Season 4 Episode 26: Trouble's Brewing
The gang meet four beautiful sisters, the youngest of whom wants to join Ash in his travels to become a Pokemon master
- Season 4 Episode 25: From Ghost to Ghost
Ash faces a tough challenge when the time comes for him to fight his fourth gym battle in the Johto League against Morty and his Ghost Pokemon
- Season 4 Episode 24: A Ghost of a Chance
Ash and his friends meet the gym leader in an ancient tower, where they try to conjure up the host spirits to beat Jesse and James
- Season 4 Episode 23: Houndoom's Special Delivery
The gang lose Togepi when they encounter Team Rocket on the way to Ecruteak City
- Season 4 Episode 22: The Apple Corp!
Ash and pals try to settle a dispute between an orchard owner and the group of Pichu who steal her apples
- Season 4 Episode 21: The Grass Route
Ash confidently enters the Grass Pokemon Tournament, little knowing he is about to face a punishing battle against a young Skiploom trainer
- Season 4 Episode 20: Wings 'n' Things
Team Rocket steal a powerful glass-shattering Yamma, and blame its owner for the chaos that follows
- Season 4 Episode 19: Ariados Amigos!
Ash's old adversary Aya takes a knock when she fails in a battle with a wizened Pokemon master, but she needs to recover quickly to face Team Rocket
- Season 4 Episode 18: The Trouble with Snubbull
Ash spots a familiar Snubbull who was disowned by her former owner. She is now wanted back, but Team Rocket are in the way
- Season 4 Episode 17: Imitation Confrontation
The group are reunited with Duplica, an aspiring Ditto Master, and Ash tries to help her, but Team Rocket have other ideas
- Season 4 Episode 16: Wobba-Palooza!
Ash and friends discover a group of delinquent ruffians disrupting a Wobbuffet festival and have to stop them before the nature of the celebration is forgotten
- Season 4 Episode 15: Mountain Time
A forest patrol help Ash and his friends cope with bad weather : but Team Rocket arrive to cause trouble
- Season 4 Episode 14: Power Play!
Team Rocket follow Ash and his friends, while a plot is afoot to double Meowth's power when his rivalry with Wobbuffet provides the inspiration for a new offensive
- Season 4 Episode 13: A Better Pill to Swallow
When Ash gets a stomach ache, a hermit supplies a remedy and shows the gang how the medicines are made
- Season 4 Episode 12: Beauty and the Breeder
An old friend invites Brock and the gang to a breeders' competition in a nearby town
- Season 4 Episode 11: Hook, Line and Stinker
Misty competes against a rude trainer in a fishing contest, and things start badly, but she has a cunning trick up her sleeve
- Season 4 Episode 10: A Hot Water Battle!
Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile fall into a seemingly inescapable underground passage, but manage to make the most of it and have a great adventure
- Season 4 Episode 9: Two Hits and a Miss
Ash uses his Bulbasaur when a man is driven up a tree by a raging Tauros. He is so impressed he invites the Pokemon trainer to his home
- Season 4 Episode 8: Hassle in the Castle
A sudden cloudburst forces Ash and his pals to seek shelter in a spooky castle, where they are plagued by haunting screams
- Season 4 Episode 7: Carrying On!
Ash and pals hit back at Team Rocket's plan to put a Pidgey express company out of business for their own profit, and help to save the organisation from closure
- Season 4 Episode 6: Fossil Fools
Ash goes with Professor Oak to visit his protege. When they arrive, they are amazed to learn Pokemon previously considered extinct have been discovered
- Season 4 Episode 5: Type Casting!
Ash finds himself stuck on the bank of a river that has no bridge to cross it, but a friendly man offers to take him across the water if he can produce the rare Sudowoodo Pokemon
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Bug Stops Here
Ash bumps into old friend Casey at a Bug Pokemon catching contest, and rediscovers his competitive streak when she shows she'll still do anything to beat him
- Season 4 Episode 3: Air Time
Ash takes part in a live radio broadcast, but Team Rocket's attack soon puts the show and his Pokemon at risk
- Season 4 Episode 2: A Dairy Tale Ending
Following his defeat by gym leader Whitney, Ash lingers in Goldenrod City so his Pokemon can muster their strength for a rematch
- Season 4 Episode 1: A Goldenrod Opportunity
Ash reaches the legendary city of Goldenrod, where he hopes he will earn his next Gym Badge
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 3 (2000 - 2001)
- Season 3 Episode 41: The Fortune Hunters
A battle breaks out between Ash and Team Rocket when they have their fortunes told
- Season 3 Episode 40: The Psychic Sidekicks!
The gang venture into ghost Pokemon territory under the protection of Psyduck
- Season 3 Episode 39: Forest Grumps
Team Rocket's evil attempts to take away Ash's Pokemon are foiled by a group of Ursaring
- Season 3 Episode 38: Fowl Play
The group travel deep into the forest where they come across a Pokemon roost and a trainer who has gone into hiding in the hope of catching a rare Noctowl
- Season 3 Episode 37: Love, Totodile Style
Ash's Totodile learns the pain of unrequited love when it falls for a wandering Azumarill
- Season 3 Episode 36: Hot Matches!
A dangerous female trainer pits herself against Ash and his fire Pokemon : but Team Rocket show up and the battle must be postponed until the next day, by which time both parties have recuperated
- Season 3 Episode 35: The Totodile Duel
Misty offers her services to Ash and Brock on the finer points of Pokemon fishing but her tips don't seem to work
- Season 3 Episode 34: Hour of the Houndour
While hunting for a thief, Ash and Team Rocket discover a wounded Houndour who needs their help
- Season 3 Episode 33: Tunnel Vision
The gang find themselves in the middle of an argument when Snubbull and Jigglypuff turn up, claiming to be enemies
- Season 3 Episode 32: No Big Woop
Ash, Brock and Misty agree to take care of a girl's Wooper Pokemon, but when Team Rocket arrives things don't go according to plan
- Season 3 Episode 31: The Fire-Ing Squad
When taking part in a fire-fighting competition, the heroes meet up with some of their old friends, including Russell from the Orange Islands and Officer Jenny with the Squirtle Squad
- Season 3 Episode 30: Tricks of the Trade
Ash and the gang join a huge swap meet but Team Rocket cheat by using a fake swap machine to secure the best Pokemon for themselves
- Season 3 Episode 29: A Farfetch'd Tale
Ash and the gang find they are not alone in helping a young Pokemon trainer find his runaway Farfetch'd
- Season 3 Episode 28: Gettin' the Bugs Out
Ash pits his Pokemon against Bugsy's team but with Cyndaquil not performing his best, its chances of winning look slim
- Season 3 Episode 27: Going Apricorn!
Ash and the gang learn to make Pokeballs from Apricorns : but Team Rocket try to get their hands on them
- Season 3 Episode 26: A Shadow of a Drought
Team Rocket cause a disturbance at the Slowpoke Well, provoking a revival of the legendary Pokemon
- Season 3 Episode 25: Good 'Quil Hunting'
Ash battles an unscrupulous rival trainer for the fire Pokemon Cyndaquil
- Season 3 Episode 24: Wired for Battle!
Ash fights an elite trainer who uses a database to aid him in battle
- Season 3 Episode 23: Mild 'n' Woolly
Ash and the gang convince a Mareep-herd that she has the skill to compete in a battle tournament
- Season 3 Episode 22: The Superhero Secret
Gligarman tries his best to fight off the evil Team Rocket, but finds their might too much to handle on his own
- Season 3 Episode 21: Foul Weather Friends
Team Rocket enslave Hoppip and force them to deliver mail without paying them
- Season 3 Episode 20: Chikorita's Big Upset
Ash and Chikorita attend counselling but the Pokemon still believes he prefers Pikachu and runs away from home
- Season 3 Episode 19: Grin to Win!
Ash helps a trainer prepare for a competition by curing her prize Sunflora of melancholy
- Season 3 Episode 18: Charizard's Burning Ambitions
Ash's Pokemon becomes determined to prove his worth when the gang encounter a Charizard training valley
- Season 3 Episode 17: Tanks a Lot!
Team Rocket test their new fighting machine : the Arbotank : until two Pokemon intervene
- Season 3 Episode 16: For Cryin' Out Loud!
Misty looks after a crying Marill that has strayed too far from its trainer, but Team Rocket's appearance soon stops the creature's tears
- Season 3 Episode 15: Fighting Flyer with Fire
Ash befriends a trainer and his flying Pidgeot, only to discover he is his next opponent
- Season 3 Episode 14: A Bout with Sprout
Ash hopes to gain his first Johto League Badge as he enters Violet City, but a local academy has other ideas
- Season 3 Episode 13: Ignorance is Blissey
Team Rocket take advantage of bumbling Blissey to obtain all the food in the Pokemon centre : but their new-found guilty consciences aren't so easy to overcome
- Season 3 Episode 12: The Whistle Stop
Brock meets a beautiful girl flying on a Ledyba, who teaches him about the bonds between Pokemon and their trainers
- Season 3 Episode 11: Once in a Blue Moon
Ash and pals have trouble trying to catch up with a new and mystical Pokemon called Quagsire
- Season 3 Episode 10: The Chikorita Rescue
Ash meets a Chikorita which he is desperate to add to his team of Pokemon but when Team Rocket realise its remarkable skills, they want it for themselves
- Season 3 Episode 9: The Little Big Horn
Brock befriends a Stantler fawn whose powers include creating optical illusions, but Team Rocket have other plans for the creature
- Season 3 Episode 8: Snubble Snobbery
Ash meets Snubble, a pampered Pokemon whose life of luxury has made him too soft for battle
- Season 3 Episode 7: Spinarack Attack
The gang encounter an alarmed Jenny, who reveals there's a thief on the loose : whose method of working is strikingly similar to a legendary criminal
- Season 3 Episode 6: Flower Power
Misty, Ash and Brock meet a Bellossom dance group who are struggling to learn their moves, but they have little time to assess the problem before Team Rocket turn up
- Season 3 Episode 5: Illusion Confusion!
The gang are lost in a dense forest at night and are forced to rely on a hapless Hoothoot with a poor sense of direction
- Season 3 Episode 4: Roll On, Pokemon!
Ash attempts to prevent Team Rocket from capturing a useful new Pokemon
- Season 3 Episode 3: A Sappy Ending
The gang encounter an area of deforestation thought to have been caused by a Pokemon
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Double Trouble Header
Ash beats a novice trainer, who finds solace in a kindly coaching team : but begins to wonder whether there is an ulterior motive for their benevolence
- Season 3 Episode 1: Don't Touch That 'Dile'
Ash registers for the Johto League and discovers three new species of Pokemon : but Team Rocket appear to have stolen one of them
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 2 (2000 - 2001)
- Season 2 Episode 36: The Rivalry Revival
Gary prepares for the Johto League and Ash helps the Professor with a special request
- Season 2 Episode 35: A Tents Situation
As the team return to Ash's hometown of Pallet, they find Brock awaiting them following the completion of his research with Professor Ivy
- Season 2 Episode 34: The Underground Round-Up
The gang come across a town swarming with angry Pokemon and try to help the people get rid of the creatures
- Season 2 Episode 33: Viva Las Lapras
Ash comes up against a fearsome band of pirates who have declared war against Team Rocket
- Season 2 Episode 32: Enter the Dragonite
Ash's monsters battle fearlessly against a series of enemies, but their confidence is shattered when they come up against the brutal Dragonite
- Season 2 Episode 31: Hello, Pummelo
Ash competes against the long-standing champion for the Orange League Winner's Trophy
- Season 2 Episode 30: The Stun Spore Detour
Ash and Tracey become incapacitated after being exposed to a large dose of sleeping powder, so Misty sets out to find an antidote
- Season 2 Episode 29: The Wacky Watcher
The pilot of a strange research submarine recruits the team as assistants in an elaborate project researching Magikarp evolution.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Pokemon Double Trouble
As Ash prepares for his Winner's Cup duel a woman mistakes him for her son. Unbeknown to him, however, she is a formidable trainer, so readily accepts when he challenges her to a fight
- Season 2 Episode 27: Pokemon Food Fight
Ash must move an inert Snorlax's half-ton weight to the nearest Pokemon Centre; Team Rocket plots to intercept an emergency supply shipment.
- Season 2 Episode 26: The Pokemon Water War
Ash and pals save their fire-fighting friends the Wartortle from captivity when a blaze breaks out in town
- Season 2 Episode 25: Charizard Chills
A new trainer unleashes a powerful Poliwrath on Ash's Charizard
- Season 2 Episode 24: Bound for Trouble
Ash and friends visit a place famous for its super-sized Pokemon
- Season 2 Episode 23: Misty Meets Her Match
Misty acquires an admirer - but is he too young for her?
- Season 2 Episode 22: The Mystery Menace
The gang encounter a monster in the sewer on Trovita Island
- Season 2 Episode 21: Git Along, Little Pokemon
Ash rounds up a group of electricity-gathering Pokemon, towards the nearest powerless town
- Season 2 Episode 20: Wherefore Art Thou, Pokemon
The team meet a couple of trainers who hate each other : even though their Pokemon are in love
- Season 2 Episode 19: The Mandarin Island Miss Match
Ash meets his match in Prima, one of the best trainers on the Orange Islands
- Season 2 Episode 18: A Way Off Day
The friends discover a new island covered in fruit trees and decide to take a day off, but Team Rocket still plan to steal Pikachu
- Season 2 Episode 17: Tracey Gets Bugged
The gang arrive on an island inhabited by insect-like Pokemon : and Team Rocket aren't far behind
- Season 2 Episode 16: Meowth Rules
Team Rocket have engine trouble, forcing them to land on an island where natives await the fulfilment of an ancient prophecy
- Season 2 Episode 15: A Shipful of Shivers
Ash, Tracey and Misty go in search of an Orange League Championship trophy : and get more excitement than they bargained for
- Season 2 Episode 14: Snack Attack
Ash and friends come across the seven Grapefruit Islands, where groves of giant fruit are ripe and in season
- Season 2 Episode 13: Navel Manoeuvres
Ash and his Pokemon are put to the test by a second Orange Islands trainer
- Season 2 Episode 12: Joy of Pokemon
As the group continue through the Orange Islands they notice a Nurse Joy whizzing by in a kayak. They follow it to an island where they see it tend to a Magikarp washed-up on shore, before throwing it back in the water, and inviting the onlookers to come on an adventure
- Season 2 Episode 11: Bye Bye Psyduck
Misty meets her match in the form of another expert on water Pokemon
- Season 2 Episode 10: Stage Fight
Ash, Misty and Tracey buy tickets to a carnival where Pokemon can speak and perform plays : and Team Rocket cast envious eyes on the pint-sized performers
- Season 2 Episode 9: Shell Shock
The pals learn about a fossilised Kabuto that has been discovered on an uninhabited island and appears to hold a sinister secret
- Season 2 Episode 8: In the Pink
The heroes get caught up in a whirlpool and deposited on a mysterious island where all the Pokemon are pink
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Crystal Onix
A message in a bottle leads Ash and friends on a new adventure, where they help a struggling shopkeeper in his quest for inspiration
- Season 2 Episode 6: Pikachu Re-volts
Pikachu gets caught up in an attack that sparks a revolt of angry Pokemon
- Season 2 Episode 5: Fit to be Tide
Ash starts the long haul to qualify for the Orange League tournament, calling on his trusty Squirtle to pull him through
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Lost Lapras
Ash and Misty leave Professor Ivy and head back home by blimp
- Season 2 Episode 3: Pokeball Peril
Brock has a revelation about professor Ivy and her scientists.
- Season 2 Episode 2: A Scare in the Air
The pals prepare for a long journey to Valencia Island in search of Professor Oak's mysterious Pokeball
- Season 2 Episode 1: Pallet Party Panic
Professor Oak asks for help in locating a mysterious Pokeball
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Season 1 (2000 - 2001)
- Season 1 Episode 82: Friends to the End
Trainer Ash learns a valuable lesson about life
- Season 1 Episode 81: Friend and Foe Alike
Ash is forced to fight his new friend Richie in the Pokemon League tournament
- Season 1 Episode 80: A Friend in Deed
Professor Oak and Ash's mother come to watch him battle in the league tournament
- Season 1 Episode 79: The Fourth Round Rumble
Ash learns that his next battle on the Grass Field will be his toughest yet
- Season 1 Episode 78: Fire and Ice
Ash deals with Team Rocket's meddling while facing tournament foes.
- Season 1 Episode 77: Round One : Begin!
The heroic Ash does battle on the Water Field on the first day of the tournament
- Season 1 Episode 76: All Fired Up
Ash is excited as the Pokemon League Tournament draws near.
- Season 1 Episode 75: Bad to the Bone
Ash finds himself unfairly challenged by a competitor who gets to keep all his badges if he wins
- Season 1 Episode 74: The Ancient Puzzle of Pokemopolis
The pals believe they've stumbled across a legendary city
- Season 1 Episode 73: To Master the Onixpected
The pals head for Mount Hideaway to find one of the Elite Four trainers
- Season 1 Episode 72: Go West, Young Meowth
Popular Japanese animation, starring Ash and his monster friends
- Season 1 Episode 71: Lights, Camera, Quack-tion!
A famous movie director looks for Pokemon to star in his latest film
- Season 1 Episode 70: Make Room for Gloom
The pals meet a woman whose Gloom won't evolve : and soon learn the Pokemon's secret
- Season 1 Episode 69: The Pi-Kahuna
Ash helps a surfer regain his confidence
- Season 1 Episode 68: The Evolution Solution
Ambitious trainer Ash searches for more information about the process of Pokemon evolution
- Season 1 Episode 67: Showdown at the Po-Ke Corral
Professor Oak teaches Ash and Gary the importance of teamwork
- Season 1 Episode 66: Snow Way Out
The gang decides to climb a steep and dangerous mountain.
- Season 1 Episode 65: Holiday Hi-Jynx
A lonely Jynx has a boot that belongs to Santa Claus, but it doesn't know the way to the North Pole.
- Season 1 Episode 64: It's Mr Mime Time
Ash, Brock and Misty have a confrontation with runaway Mr Mime
- Season 1 Episode 63: Battle of the Badge
Ash and the gang travel to Viridian City where they discover a rare Pokemon
- Season 1 Episode 62: Clefairy Tales
The pals have an encounter that's truly out of this world
- Season 1 Episode 61: The Misty Mermaid
The gang witness an underwater ballet at Misty's sisters' gym
- Season 1 Episode 60: Beach Blank-Out Blastoise
The friends rescue a Wartortle and discover the local Pokemon need help
- Season 1 Episode 59: Volcanic Panic
Ash arrives at a gym suspended over a pool of molten lava during his quest to earn the volcano badge
- Season 1 Episode 58: Riddle Me This
While trying to win his Volcano Badge, Ash tangles with a strange new Pokemon.
- Season 1 Episode 57: The Breeding Centre Secret
Ash and his friends discover a Pokemon breeding centre isn't all it appears to be
- Season 1 Episode 56: The Ultimate Test
Ash signs up for an exam to prove his skill as a master, but Team Rocket infiltrate the test centre
- Season 1 Episode 55: Pokemon Paparazzi
A new friend keeps a secret which could spell danger for Pikachu
- Season 1 Episode 54: The Case of the K-9 Caper
Ash discovers that Team Rocket have plans to use Police Growlithe for their own purposes
- Season 1 Episode 53: The Purr-fect Hero
Yet another attempt to kidnap Pikachu goes wrong, so Meowth leaves Team Rocket to become a good guy : but can he really be trusted?
- Season 1 Episode 52: Princess v Princess
Misty and Jessie compete for the coveted title of Queen of the Princess Festival
- Season 1 Episode 51: Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden
The friends arrive at an evolution festival and Ash has to help his timid Bulbasaur decide whether to join in the celebrations
- Season 1 Episode 50: Who Gets to Keep Togepi?
The pals try to guess what creature will emerge from an unhatched egg
- Season 1 Episode 49: So Near, Yet So Farfetch'd
Misty falls prey to a dishonest trainer who uses his Pokemon to steal from others
- Season 1 Episode 48: Holy Matrimony!
Wedding bells ring for James when his past catches up with him
- Season 1 Episode 47: A Chansey Operation
Pikachu is struck down by a life-threatening ailment, miles from the nearest hospital
- Season 1 Episode 46: Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon
Extinct Pokemon fossils are discovered, starting a craze for tracking them down
- Season 1 Episode 45: The Song of Jigglypuff
The heroes get on the wrong side of Jigglypuff, a monster with the ability to send people to sleep
- Season 1 Episode 44: The Problem with Paras
Team Rocket help a girl with a gift for healing Pokemon but as usual they have an ulterior motive
- Season 1 Episode 43: The March of the Exeggutor Squad
Misty goes to the town's carnival and joins in with the magic show
- Season 1 Episode 42: Showdown at Dark City
The friends stumble across a town ruined by unruly Pokemon battles instigated by the local Gym Masters
- Season 1 Episode 41: Wake Up, Snorlax
The friends explore a town that's been ravaged by drought, despite having regular downpours
- Season 1 Episode 40: The Battling Eevee Brothers
The pals encounter a homeless Pokemon and resolve to return it to its trainer
- Season 1 Episode 39: Pikachu's Goodbye
Ash befriends a group of wild Pikachu : but does he have an ulterior motive?
- Season 1 Episode 37: Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Ash and Brock shelter from the rain in a secluded cabin, which they soon discover is the property of Morpho's trainer
- Season 1 Episode 36: The Bridge Bike Gang
The wandering heroes hit a hurdle in the form of a bridge they have no way of crossing
- Season 1 Episode 34: The Kangaskhan Kid
When Ash finds himself in a safari zone where Pokemon are protected, he learns the secret of a special Pokemon trainer.
- Season 1 Episode 33: The Flame Pokemon-athon!
The gang arrive at a prairie where a family of ranchers are preparing for their annual Pokemon race
- Season 1 Episode 32: The Ninja Poke : Showdown
Ash reaches the Fuchsia gym, unaware it is hiding a dangerous secret
- Season 1 Episode 31: Dig Those Diglett
Ash finds himself among a group of Pokemon trainers hired to protect a construction site from interfering Earth Pokemon.
- Season 1 Episode 30: Sparks Fly for Magnemite
The friends stop to rest when Pikachu begins exhibiting strange symptoms.
- Season 1 Episode 29: The Punchy Pokemon
Popular Japanese animation, starring Ash and his monster friends
- Season 1 Episode 28: Pokemon Fashion Flash
The friends visit a town famous for its beauty salons : but trouble is not far behind
- Season 1 Episode 27: Hypno's Naptime
Children begin to disappear but Ash and friends are on hand to save them
- Season 1 Episode 26: Pokemon Scent-Sation!
Ash learns a lesson about winning a Pokemon battle
- Season 1 Episode 25: Primeape Goes Bananas
The gang encounter an unpredictable Mankey on the way to Celadon City
- Season 1 Episode 24: Haunter v Kadabra
Popular Japanese animation, starring Ash and his monster friends
- Season 1 Episode 23: The Tower of Terror
Ash finds he must capture a ghost Pokemon if he is to defeat the psychic girl : but does he have the strength to take on the spirit world?
- Season 1 Episode 22: Abra and the Psychic Showdown
Ash and his Pokemon almost meet their match when they fight a girl with psychic powers
- Season 1 Episode 21: Bye Bye, Butterfree
On their way to Saffron City, the heroes stumble across a swarm of Butterfree during the mating season
- Season 1 Episode 20: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
The team encounter the ghost of a girl determined to steal Brock's spirit
- Season 1 Episode 19: Tentacool and Tentacruel
Ash and his friends battle the ferocious Tentacool, which have evolved into Tentacruel
- Season 1 Episode 18: Beauty and the Beach
- Season 1 Episode 17: Island of the Giant Pokemon
The gang find themselves stranded on a mysterious island : with Team Rocket for company
- Season 1 Episode 16: Pokemon Shipwreck
Ash and his friends join forces with arch-rivals Team Rocket in a bid to escape a sinking ship
- Season 1 Episode 15: Battle Aboard the St Anne
Ash and the gang are lured into a trap laid by Team Rocket, as they explore a ship filled with Pokemon trainers
- Season 1 Episode 14: Electric Shock Showdown
The friends reach Vermilion City, where Pikachu faces the ultimate challenge in a contest against a ferocious Pokemon
- Season 1 Episode 13: Mystery at the Lighthouse
The pals visit a lighthouse, where they discover a researcher on a mission to discover a unique kind of Pokemon
- Season 1 Episode 12: Here Comes the Squirtle Squad
Ash, Misty, and Brock become the victims of the Squirtle Squad's pranks. The Squirtle let Pikachu get medicine from town after being injured.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Charmander : The Stray Pokemon
Ash, Misty, and Brock come across a Charmander on their way to Vermilion City. Ash tries to catch it, but it turns out it has a trainer and can't be captured, so they head to the Pokemon Center.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
The friends discover a village of abandoned Pokemon, and help protect them from the nefarious Team Rocket
- Season 1 Episode 9: The School of Hard Knocks
Ash and pals find some unhappy students at a special Pokemon trainer nursery
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Path to the Pokemon League
Ash learns a valuable lesson about Pokemon training after becoming overconfident and challenging the leader of an unauthorised gym
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
Ash and Brock get so wrapped up in their search for trainer badges they lose track of Misty
- Season 1 Episode 6: Clefairy and the Moon Stone
Ash, Brock and Misty encounter a mysterious stone as they arrive at the caves of Mount Moon
- Season 1 Episode 5: Showdown in Pewter City
Ash visits a Pokemon gym, where the leader offers him the chance to win a badge and move one step closer to the league
- Season 1 Episode 4: Challenge of the Samurai
A young samurai challenges trainers passing through the Viridian Forest.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Ash Catches a Pokemon
Ash finds a wild Pokemon and tries to add it to his collection, but Team Rocket have other ideas
- Season 1 Episode 2: Pokemon Emergency
Team Rocket attack a Pokemon hospital, where Pikachu is staying
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pokemon : I Choose You!
First episode of the Japanese adventure series, which sees young Ash receive his first pocket monster : the electric creature Pikachu : and set out on his journey to become a Pokemon master
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Triple Bill (2006)
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Other Episodes
- A Clubsplosion of Excitement
Round one of the Clubsplosion nears completion and round two is sure to have even more excitement.
- Time Warp Heals All Wounds!
May travels back in time to give Grandma Edna the love of her life.
- Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon
Someone with cruel intentions has a powerful machine that can create Pokemons.
- Hollywood Heartbreak
- Lights, Camerupt, Action!
- Song of Lapras
- Protect the Egg!
- Dragonite! Invoke the Imperial Wrath
Ash and Team Rocket pursue the Pamphy that hatched from Ash's egg.
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (The Psyduck Stops Here)
The heroes follow a narrow ravine on their way to Celestic Town, which they find blocked by a trio of determined and powerful Psyduck
- Pruning a Passel of Pals!
It is the second stage of the Wallace Cup, with Dawn, Ash, May and Zoey taking part. The end of the round sees two of the pals compete against each other in the final
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu - Part One)
Continuing through the Sinnoh Region, the heroes meet Kellyn, a top Pokemon Ranger whose mission is to help a very special Riolu return home
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu - Part Two)
Part two of two. Kellyn and the gang try to rescue Riolu, which has been captured by Pokemon Hunter J, and return it home safely
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Fighting Fear with Fear)
As Ash and the gang approach Hearthome City, Gligar begs for some special training - with remarkable results
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (A Crasher Course in Power!)
With the fun of the Croagunk Festival over, Ash prepares for his climactic gym battle with the powerful Crasher Wake
- Playing the Levelling Field
On their way to Celestic Town, the heroes run into their friend Zoey. Plus, they finally get to meet the Hearthome City gym leader, Fantina
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Arriving in Style)
Ash's gym battle in Hearthome City provides an unexpected competition for both himself and Dawn
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Chim Charred!)
As the heroes get closer to Pastoria City, they come across Ash's rival Paul, and a fierce battle erupts between them. It results in an unexpected outcome
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Cream of the Craogunk Crop!)
The heroes arrive in Pastoria City and meet Crasher Wake, the Pastoria Gym leader, who introduces them to the annual Croagunk Festival
- Pokemon Battle Dimension (Hungry for the Good Life)
The gang ventures to Hearthome City, where a kind, wealthy Pokemon enthusiast who introduces Dawn to a very hungry Swinub
- Shield with a Twist
Animated adventures. Ash continues his quest to become the greatest trainer
- The Thief that Keeps on Thieving!
En route to Ash's fourth Gym Battle challenge, the heroes meet a young trainer named Tyler trying to catch his first Pokemon
- Tears For Fears!
Ash heads to Veilstone City to face his next gym battle challenge, but en route a trio of angry Zangoose force Chimchar to face its fearful past
- Throwing the Track Switch!
Ash's next Gym battle and Dawn's Pokemon Contest draw closer, and they struggle with the idea of exchanging two of each other's Pokemon
- A Trained Child Reunion
A surpise encounter allows the heroes to witness an emotional reunion between Aaron and his first Pokemon
- Up Close and Personable
The gangs begins day three of Pokemon Summer Academy observing and reporting on water-type species in a nearby lake
- A Triple Fighting Chance!
Ash faces his third Sinnoh League Gym Battle challenge, and Maylene, the Veilstone Gym Leader, is ready to confront him
- Team Shocker
The Solaceon Pokemon Contest is finally under way, and it provides some valuable learning experiences for Dawn
- Tanks for the Memories!
En route to Ash's next battle at the Veilstone City Gym, the heroes come across a cafe with one of its three maids in need of some help with her Miltank
- Sleepless in Pre-Battle
Travelling the islands of Canalave City, the group comes across an island where everyone is having sleepless nights and non-stop nightmares
- Pika and Goliath!
The heroes continue their journey to Pastoria City and encounter an unusual trainer and his extraordinary Raichu, who engage Ash and Pikachu in a fierce battle
- Sleight of Sand!
The heroes find themselves in a large desert and come across their old friend Hippopotas, who has been separated from its travelling companion Hippowdon
- Staging a Heroes' Welcome!
It is the first stage of the Wallace Cup, and Ash, May, Dawn and Zoey are all competing, hoping to make it through to the second round
- Strategy with a Smile!
Dawn and May battle against each other for the Aqua Ribbon in the Wallace Cup final
- Riding the Winds of Change!
Continuing their journey to Ash's next gym challenge, the heroes come across a sprawling city that has been overrun by a group of lost Gligar and a Gliscor
- Once There Were Green Fields
James has to decide whether to keep Cacnea, or allow it to train and grow stronger alongside Gardenia
- Doc Brock
Continuing on their journey to Celestic Town, Ash and Dawn are suddenly faced with a very sick Pachirisu - without Brock
- Crossing the Battle Line!
Animated adventures. Ash continues his quest to become the greatest trainer
- Double Team Turnover
Team Galactic continues their attempt to steal the Lustrous Orb, and now Team Rocket must also be fought in order to prevent the theft
- Double Time Battle Training
Animated adventures for younger viewers
- Enter Galactic!
The heroes prepare to leave Veilstone City following Ash's third Sinnoh Gym battle victory, but the mysterious Team Galactic appears with an evil plot to establish what they call a new world
- Crossing Paths
Jessie faces a difficult decision when she discovers her Dustox has fallen in love with another, and Team Rocket continues to follow the heroes on their way to Pastoria City
- Camping It Up!
A request by Professor Rowan to the heroes results in an unexpected week's stay at the Pokemon Summer Academy
- Barry's Busting Out All Overly
On the eve of Ash's long-awaited rematch against Fantina at the Hearthome Gym, a confident new rival suddenly appears to challenge him
- Aiding the Enemy
Whilst training for Ash's rematch with Fantina at the Hearthome Gym, a battle with Paul reveals a surprising crisis
- Battling the Generation Gap
Dawn attends the Celestic Town Pokemon Contest and is faced with a surprising opponent in the final round
- The Bells are Singing!
The heroes are on their way to Ash's fourth Sinnoh Gym Battle challenge in Pastoria City when they encounter a Pokemon magician with three singing Chingling that Team Rocket wants to steal
- Bibarel Gnaws Best!
On the way to Solaceon Town, the heroes encounter a worried stonecutter who is working on an unfinished bridge that must be completed within three days
- Our Cup Runneth Over!
The heroes discover a special event called The Wallace Cup as they make their way to Pastoria City, and end up spending the day with its namesake
- A Full Course Tag Battle!
While preparing for the Wallace Cup, the heroes encounter their old friend May, whom Dawn meets for the first time. They also visit a restaurant, where they must win food
- Losing its Lustrous
The evil Team Galactic is back on the scene, this time to steal the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs
- Ghoul Daze
The gang studies Ghost Pokemon on the fifth day of summer school but it proves challenging for Ash and Angie
- Lost Leader Strategy!
After arriving in Veilstone City, the heroes unexpectedly come across some new and very important battle challenges
- Luxray Vision!
The heroes come across a budding young detective on their way to Solaceon town and help her control her angry Luxray
- Nosing 'round the Mountain!
Continuing their journey to Solaceon Town, the heroes come across a trainer named Alan, whose newly-evolved Probopass becomes Team Rocket's latest target
- A Lean, Mean, Team Rocket Machine
As Piplup suffers from over-training, Team Rocket deals with the effects of over-eating
- The Keystone Pops!
As they travel to Solaceon Town and Veilstone City, the heroes accidentally free a mean Spiritomb from the Keystone that held it captive for 500 years
- Hot Springing a Leak!
On their way to Ash's next Gym battle in Veilstone City, the heroes meet old friend Leona, whose family-run hot springs hotel is in danger of going out of business
- If the Scarf Fits Wear It
The heroes take some time off to visit their friend Angie, but on the way to Hearthorne City, they discover the mystery of the Scarf Monster, and its true identity
- Journey to the Unown
The heroes arrive in Solaceon Town ahead of Dawn's upcoming Pokemon Contest, only to discover Team Galactic stealing a valuable treasure guarded by a group of Unown
- Jumping Rocket Ship
Meowth considers quitting Team Rocket after the Pokemon become sepearated from their trainers due to an explosion
- One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team
it is the final chapter of Ash's Summer Academy Experience, which can only mean one thing - the Pokemon triathlon
Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles: Special (2006 - 2007)
- Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
Ash and Lizabeth must help a Ranger protect the Manaphy egg from a pirate.
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate!
A boy wakes to find that he has turned into a Squirtle.