Platinum Weddings: Season 5 (2010)
- Season 5 Episode 12: Sanya & Aaron
Olympian bride Sanya Richards and NY Giant- Aaron Ross, one of the hottest celebrity sports couples, say 'I do' with a room full of champions in attendance.Sunday 27th April 11:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 5 Episode 11: Kristel & Jason
With 'a modern vintage romance' theme for these two sports lovers its sure to be a winning bash.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Charlotte & Daren
A couple plan an $800,000 wedding celebration with a 'Winter in Paris' theme and a cake adorned with a giant Eiffel Tower.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Carrie & Jeff
- Season 5 Episode 8: Catherine & Eddie
The couple has a 'floral fantasy land' theme for their wedding and as their evening plays out as a fairytale, Catherine's family made it all happen with $700k.Sunday 27th April 11:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 5 Episode 7: Charity & Frank Sunday 27th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 5 Episode 6: Gabriela & Jason
Gabriela and Jason's wedding takes place at the exclusive Sherwood Country Club.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Jerrica & Joe
Hollywood glamour meets the pomp and circumstance of the military for Jerrica and Joe's wedding.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Rachel & CJ
A floral canopy transforms a grand ballroom into an enchanted garden.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Michelle & John
A gilded mansion is the setting Michelle and John chose for their sophisticated seaside wedding.Friday 25th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 5 Episode 2: Ashleigh & Kristopher Thursday 24th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 5 Episode 1: Sabrina & Danish
Sabrina and her family plans a fairy-tale wedding similar to Princess Diana's.Sunday 27th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
Platinum Weddings: Season 4 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 4 Episode 20: Cristina & Jorge
The South Beach, Florida wedding of Cristina and Jorge incorporates their Cuban heritage and perfectly executed pops of color.Friday 25th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 19: Natalie & Bob
Natalie and Bob's wedding celebration at the Sacramento's Tsakopoulos Library.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Naomi & George
A Hollywood hairstylist and her guitarist fiancé want to have an amazing wedding.Wednesday 23rd April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 17: Anisha & Kennard
The daughter of baseball Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn ties all aspects of her wedding to the family's love of the game.Thursday 24th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 16: Christine & Jonathan
When bride-to-be Christine can't find the perfect chapel for her wedding, her father builds her one.Tomorrow at 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 15: Maria & Chris
Maria and Chris celebrate their nuptials with multiple events at the South Seas Island Resort off the coast of Florida.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Candes & Milan
A Hawaiian island provides the perfect setting for a romantic tropical wedding between former Miss Hawaii, Candes and European chef, Milan.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Liana & Tal
Los Angeles movers and shakers impress the political elite at their extravagant wedding celebration.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Daneris & Hector
Daneris and Hector plan their wedding at The Venetian in Garfield, NJ.Wednesday 23rd April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 11: Mollie & Jason
Mollie and Jason plan a black tie glamour meets Southern charm wedding.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Varuni & Minesh
Varuni and Minesh's traditional Indian Mehendhi and Gowri Pooja celebration spans over four days.Tomorrow at 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 4 Episode 9: Kim & Ken
Kim and Ken have chosen the Descanso Beach Club on the shores of Catalina Island as the site for their wedding day celebration.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Natasha & Raffie
Natasha and Raffie plan a wedding modeled after Donald Trump.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Maria & Tom
Maria and Tom's unique Celtic themed wedding.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Jamie & Gregg
Jamie & Gregg's lavish ceremony will take place on the grounds of New York's Oheka Castle and includes two wedding gowns.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Maya & Pav
New Yorkers Maya and Pav plan to have a California wedding.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Amy & Vince
Former Miss Asia America, Amy, and her groom Vince spare no expense for their San Francisco wedding.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Adriana & David
Adriana and David prepare for their Old World Spanish theme wedding.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Alexis & Noah
A Washington D.C. couple incorporates green elements into their high-end nuptials.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Summer & Matt
A Colorado-couple has chosen a destination wedding at Scottsdale's Four Seasons Resort & Spa.
Platinum Weddings: Season 3 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Joanna & Michael
Joanna and Michael have hired celebrity wedding planner David Tutera to help create their wedding at Philadelphia's Hyatt Regency hotel.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Lauren & Kristopher
Lauren and her pro-golfer groom Kristopher plan a lavish Florida wedding for 600 guests.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Ariel & Joe
Ariel will be adorned in approximately 20 carats of heirloom diamonds for her wedding at the Four Seasons hotel in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Sheila & Santosh
Sheila and Santosh's Houston wedding begins with a Moroccan-themed rehearsal dinner.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Nicole & Ryan
Nicole and Ryan have opted for an ultra-modern South Beach wedding combined with a City Garden theme.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Karen & Tom
Karen and Tom have opted for an intimate destination wedding at the Cheeca Lodge & Spa in the Florida Keys.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Amy & David
Amy and David have chosen the grand lawns of a California beach resort to hold their nuptials.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Apple & Tony
Apple and Tony have chosen Las Vegas as the site for their wedding and have rented the Pole Position raceway as pre-wedding entertainment.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Laura & Peter
Laura and Peter have chosen the Solage Resort in Calistoga, Calif. as the site for their wedding and reception.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Amy & Ryan
Amy and Ryan have chosen a 'Bling Bling' theme for their wedding.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Kelly & Thomas
Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis prepares for his nuptials.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Kimberly & Bryan
Kimberly and Bryan have opted to make their vows at the exclusive and private Historic Chapel in Winter Park, Fla.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Carly & Jason
Carly and Jason have opted for a winter wonderland design for their Austin nuptials.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Andrea & Glenn
Andrea and Glenn prepare for their New Year's Eve nuptials on the roof top of the Petersen Automotive Museum.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Sajid & Gabe
Florida-based couple and fellow doctors Sajid and Gabriel have chosen New Year's Eve as the date for their Filipino-Cuban fusion wedding.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Danielle & Todd
Danielle and Todd's black-tie wedding reception has a 1930's art deco inspired theme mixed with a twist of classic Hollywood style.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Kristin & Gary
Kristin and Gary transport their guests to a Winter Wonderland wedding in snowy Colorado.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Valentina & Shail
Valentina and Shail's lavish three-day wedding extravaganza blends Indian and Italian style.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Liane & Danny
Liane and Danny decide to transform their 12,000-square-foot ocean estate into the site of their wedding ceremony and reception.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Tamra & Chris
Tamra and Chris have decided to make their Cabo San Lucas destination wedding a five-day affair with the help of wedding planner Julie Pryor.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Eda & Dave
Eda and Dave set out to hold a wedding that brings a New York City vibe to a country setting with the help of celebrity wedding planner David Tutera.Tuesday 22nd April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 3 Episode 5: Tanya & Jonathan
Tanya and Jonathan begin their Atlanta wedding with a traditional Church ceremony.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Sara & Deepak
Sara and Deepak's lavish 650-guest affair will take place at Las Vegas' exclusive Stirling Club.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Brittany & Shahram
Brittany and Shahram choose San Francisco's historic Bentley Reserve for the site of their classic Hollywood, 1940s-designed, black tie wedding.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Lynda & Alex
A Miami Beach wedding rolls four party themes into one extravagant reception.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Nikoo & Hossein
Nikoo and Hossein's wedding is a blend of traditional Persian and modern American elements, with a touch of Turkish customs and music throughout.Tuesday 22nd April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
Platinum Weddings: Season 2 (2007)
- Season 2 Episode 12: Amanda & Ray
- Season 2 Episode 11: Aimee & Julian
- Season 2 Episode 10: Mili & Vishal
Mili and Vishal's four day wedding features fireworks, a helicopter, rose petal filled canons and snow falling in the ballroom.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Jennifer & Mark
- Season 2 Episode 8: Lydia & Justin
Two lost loves find each other and celebrate their wedding at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel with a classic Italian wedding theme.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Leslie & Eric
- Season 2 Episode 6: Mary Beth & Jeffrey
- Season 2 Episode 5: Jaime & Jason
- Season 2 Episode 4: Shareena & Sagar
Planning weddings on a large budget.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Leah & Toby
Planning weddings on a large budget.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Meg & James
Planning weddings on a large budget.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Monet & Shane
Planning weddings on a large budget.
Platinum Weddings: Season 1 (2006)
- Season 1 Episode 12: Sharmeen & Zain
A couple plan a lavish three-day wedding celebration.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Nicole & Sven
Sven & Nicole's unique wedding incorporates elements of elegance and simplicity, tradition and style.Wednesday 30th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 10: Maureen & Dan
A couple plan an Irish-themed wedding.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Jaclyn & Marchelino
A model and a professional shopper plan their wedding.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Christina & Ryan
A couple plan to marry at a golf course.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Jennifer & Doug
A couple plan to to celebrate their wedding in Sonoma wine country.Wednesday 30th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 6: Erin & Carter
Erin and Carter hire a celebrity wedding planner to arrange their destination wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Michelle & Rico
Michelle and Rico hire an event planner known for creativity to plan their wedding.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Maxie & Kevin
Kevin and Maxie plan to lead wedding guests on a parade through Times Square.Tuesday 29th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 3: Shokoufeh & Luis
A couple plan to have both a Christian and a Persian ceremony at a private oceanfront estate.Tuesday 29th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 2: Lana & Victor
A couple plan to transform the Four Seasons ball room into a Russian winter palace to renew their vows.Monday 28th April 10:30am EDT - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 1: Vanessa & Jose
Vanessa and Jose plan to have their reception at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Fla.Monday 28th April 10:00am EDT - The Biography Channel