The Pioneer Woman: Season 10 (2015)
- Season 10 Episode 3: Freezer Fundamentals
While the family works cattle, Ree works on filling the freezer; all-purpose meatballs; perfect grilled chicken, ready to star in meals like chicken and apricot panini; spicy arrabbiata sauce.Brand New Episode Saturday 4th April 10:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 10 Episode 2: Easter Weekend
A Good Friday delivery of hot cross buns; tortellini primavera; cute Krispy eggs; a basket of crudites with spinach dip.Monday 6th April 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 10 Episode 1: Speedy Sweets
Ree shares done-in-a-flash desserts including white chocolate pudding, raspberry fool, a dessert panini, and a caramel apple sundae.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 9 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 9 Episode 14: Stacking the Hay and Stocking the Freezer
Chicken enchiladas; his and hers pizza pockets; three cheese stuffed shells with tomato sauce; purple smoothie popsicles.
- Season 9 Episode 13: Shipping Cattle
For breakfast a pancake bar with oven fried bacon, sweet strawberries, vanilla bean caramel sauce and whipped cream; for dinner, braised short ribs and cheese grits.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Kitchen Confessional: Chocolate
Ladd's chocolate pie; fun and delicious chocolate message cookies; a retro chocolate fondue; chocolate covered potato chips.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Football, Football, Football
Chicken nachos two-ways; chocolate chuck cookies; a winning spread of bloody Mary chili and three-ingredient brownies.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Chicken in Bulk
Ree's hits the road for a major bulk buy trip and stocks up on chicken breasts; cobb salad; skillet chicken lasagna;Thai lettuce wraps; chicken rice soup.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Souper Good
Ree whips up four stunning soups including hamburger soup, tomato soup with parmesan croutons, sausage, potato and kale soup and spinach soup.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Healthy 16-Minute Meals
Heavenly hummus wrap; flavorful ginger steak salad; grilled nectarine salad; spicy cauliflower stir-fry.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Ladies Who Brunch
A brunch menu for three generations of Drummond girls features maple oat nut scones, cowgirl quiche, glamorous champagne oranges and homemade frozen mochas.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Office Warming Party
A celebration of a new office opening includes a shrimp cocktail bar with three sauces: avocado crema, classic cocktail and remoulade, spicy Italian meatballs, bacon wrapped dates and sweet brownie pops.
- Season 9 Episode 4: The Secrets in the Sides
Sides for a Thanksgiving feast including broccoli wild rice casserole and soul sweet taters; dressing with brussels sprouts and butternut squash; no-knead clover leaf rolls.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Perfect Pies
Caramel apple pie; frozen grasshopper pie; strawberry pretzel pie; mini blueberry galettes.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Herbalicious
Creating dishes with homegrown herbs including lemon-rosemary scones, French onion soup with fresh thyme, panzanella salad with basil, raita with salted naan wedges.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Tasty Treats to Go
Pumpkin cinnamon rolls; sticky sweet baklava; white chocolate shortbread cookies; chocolate-dipped strawberries.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 8 (2014)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Fence Work
Ree prepares a tailgate lunch consisting of a beef taco bar with green chile queso, chipotle salsa and chili beans, angel sugar cookies and homemade blueberry lemonade.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Sister Time
Ree's sister Betsy visits the ranch; frittata; kale citrus salad; mystery rolls; lemon-lime pound cake.
- Season 8 Episode 11: One Thing Leads to Another
Black Beans takes center stage in mango guacamole, taco pizza, grilled veggie burritos and a quick black bean burger.
- Season 8 Episode 10: 16 Minute Meals: Pasta Pronto
Chicken mozzarella pasta; shrimp scampi; pasta puttanesca; quick shells and cheese.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Working Calves at Tim's
Ree packs up a cowboy-approved tailgate lunch including spicy baby back ribs, twice baked potato casserole, slow cooked jalapeno corn, roasted green beans and pineapple and peach and cherry dump cakes.Today at 5:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 8: Outdoor Cookout, Indoor Grilling
Sticky oven roasted barbecue chicken thighs; grilled vegetables with cilantro-yogurt dressing; spicy pasta salad with smoked gouda, tomatoes and basil; vanilla ice cream with peach syrup.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Hitting the Road
Ree and her daughters embark on a college tour; breakfast burrito kit; pasta alla Ladd; chipotle ranch dressing; cookies and cream cups.Saturday 11th April 10:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 6: Kitchen Confessional: Comfort Food
Chicken and dumplings; quesadillas with shrimp and peppers; pasta with tomato cream sauce; cinnamon toast.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Pet Parade
Roasted lemon chicken legs; Mexican macaroni salad; watermelon pico de gallo; brown sugar oatmeal cookies.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Man Cave
Chicken bacon ranch paninis; steak fingers with gravy alongside a mini chopped salad; crazy brownies.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Engagement Dinner
Brie-stuffed mushrooms; bacon-wrapped shrimp with chili butter; prime rib and horseradish sauce; whisky glazed carrots; roasted asparagus; chipotle salted chocolate truffles; a tower of cupcakes.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Takeout at Home
Cream cheese won tons; sticky orange chicken; beef with broccoli; stir-fried chow mein.
- Season 8 Episode 1: 16-Minute Meals: All Day Long
Croissant French toast with maple whipped cream and blackberry syrup; grilled chicken and strawberry salad wrap; Pawhuska cheesesteaks and apple peanut butter delight.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 7 (2014)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Big Day at the Building
A Tex-Mex themed lunch of chipotle chicken chili, chili cheese muffins, caramel brownies and Mexican punch.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Spring Burning
Grilled chicken slider bar; grilled potato bundles; grilled corn and bell pepper butter; blackberry pot pies with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Essential Cooking Tools
Italian meatball soup; potato-leek pizza; skillet cookie; orange brulee.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Breakfast, Lunch and Cowboys
Apple fritters; pulled pork; twice baked potato slices; iceberg salad with spicy ranch dressing.Sunday 5th April 11:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 9: Filling Edna Mae's Freezer
Ree stocks up the freezer for Ladd's grandmother, Edna Mae, with waffles, lasagna roll ups, potato soup and cheese toast.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Happy Birthday, Pa-Pa
The family celebrates Ree's father-in-law, Chuck's, birthday; beef tenderloin and jumbo shrimp; Cajun mashed potatoes and garlic butter dinner rolls; strawberry shortcake cake.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Gathering Bulls
Strawberry lemonade; scalloped potatoes and ham with a side of lemony green beans; chocolate pecan crispy treats.
- Season 7 Episode 6: B-Man
Ree treats her son, Bryce, to all of his favorite meals including Italian meatloaf, no-bake mac and four cheeses, and a simple B-Man salad.
- Season 7 Episode 5: 16 Minutes Meals Around the World
Mulligatawny soup; Thai beef with peppers; chicken piccata; buttery lemon parsley noodles.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Cowboy Mike
Ree's brother Mike helps Ladd feed the cattle out on the prairie; Mexican hot chocolate with marshmallows; Mike's favorite breakfast, individual Eggbert's Sunrisers with orange mini muffins.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Lighten Up
Ree takes advantage of an opportunity to eat lighter and fit in some exercise; low carb lettuce burger; poached egg carb buster breakfast; butternut squash and kale stir-fry; orange resolution smoothie.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Shakespeare Movie Night
Ree hosts a movie night for her daughter's classmates featuring supreme pizza lasagna, Julius Caesar salad and Neapolitan ice cream.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Us and Them
The kids tuck into baked ziti, while Ree makes rib-eye steaks with cowboy butter, baked potatoes and cheddar bacon wedge salad for the adults.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 6 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Make Ahead Potluck
Ree cooks up fabulous make ahead food including potluck meatballs, layered salad and blackberry cheesecake squares.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Football Camp
Hot roast beef sandwiches; spiced up potato chips; football fruit; chocolate spreads with three delicious toppings.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Bulk Buys
Peach whiskey chicken; ideas for casseroled and fried chicken thigh dishes; applesauce; apple pancakes, with pork chops; healthy breakfast muffins; brisket tostadas.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Christmas Cocktail Party
Ree cooks up some canapes including beef tenderloin sandwiches, holiday rollups, shrimp pineapple skewers, tortellini skewers,and for a festive sweet treat, quick and easy peppermint fudge.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Dinner for Dad
Ree makes her father's favorites including a filet topped with roasted asparagus spears, juicy shrimp and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Turkey Day Leftovers
Leftover Thanksgiving panini; spring rolls; turkey tetrazzini casserole; pumpkin pie filling is transformed into pumpkin smoothies.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Scrumptious 16-Minute Meals
Chicken taco salad; roasted red pepper pasta; six varieties of French bread pizzas.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Tex-Mex for Cowboys
Chicken and beef fajitas; fiesta beans; cinnamon ice cream with cinnamon chips.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Sweet Deliveries
Marshmallow pops for a sleepover treat; lime coconut butter cookies; chocolate devils.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Make Ahead Marvels
Make-ahead items including corn chile dip, drip beef sandwiches, and meat sauce.Today at 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 3: Moving Cattle
Lemon limeade; meaty pepperoni and four cheese pizzas; chopped basil tomato salad; ice cream pie with caramel sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Cutting Down Cedars
Rigatoni with chicken thighs; salad bar; Italian dressing; garlic cheese breadsticks; chocolate peanut butter cup cookies.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Cowboy and Cowgirl Lunch
Supreme pizza burgers; quick Italian salad; frozen fruit pops; French silk pie.Saturday 4th April 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Ree Drummond demonstrates how to prepare her own take on comforting home cooking
The Pioneer Woman: Season 5 (2013)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Building Pens
Ree rustles up a frontier fiesta feast featuring citrus grilled pollo asado, refried beans, chile con queso, and homemade lemonade.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Alex's 16th Birthday
A surprise 16th birthday party sees pasta bar with spaghetti sauce, pesto and grilled chicken served. For dessert is an chocolate chip and caramel ice-cream sundae
- Season 5 Episode 11: Dear Pioneer Woman
Ree Drummond makes food that can be made in a hurry with recipes for a quick and easy apple tart and a speedy shrimp stir-fry
- Season 5 Episode 10: Big House Clean Up
Clean up day on the homestead is capped off with a dinner of fried chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and Individual Key lime pies.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Breakfast Delivery
Ree delivers a breakfast to hungry cattle workers that includes breakfast potatoes, spicy scrambled eggs, and black pepper and sage biscuits with sausage gravy.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Simply the Best
Ree Drummond shares her comfort classics, such as a flavoursome tomato soup and delicious grilled cheese. For breakfast she serves a yoghurt parfait
- Season 5 Episode 7: Fill the Freezer
Ree Drummond fills up the freezer with family favourites that make great standby meals. She also makes sour cream and noodle bake and chicken pot pies with thyme pastry
- Season 5 Episode 6: Time Tested
Quick cooked meals include mini meatball sandwiches, a 20-minute penne alla Betsy, Buffalo chicken salad and five minute green chile enchiladas.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Five Girls and a Baby
Ree Drummond and her friends celebrate the end of the school year with a summery menu. Ree prepares fresh herb pizza and a summer chicken salad
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Building
Ree Drummond makes up a lunch box for a site meeting at an old building that the family is renovating. Everyone receives a colossal club sandwich and a portion of Greek salad
- Season 5 Episode 3: Feeding Cows, Feeding Cowboys
Calves, cowboys and kids are all getting fed at the ranch. For breakfast there are French breakfast puffs, which Ree Drummond had prepared the night before
- Season 5 Episode 2: Pickup Picnic
Ree Drummond prepares a picnic for the family and cowboys working with the spring calves. This hearty meal includes spicy roasted chicken legs and classic cowboy bacon and beansTuesday 7th April 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 1: Old Friends, New Friends
Ree throws a welcome home dinner for friends moving back to her town; peppercorn roasted beef tenderloin with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and chocolate strawberry cake for dessert.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 4 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 4 Episode 15: Investment Reunion Dinner
Blackberry margaritas; chicken tortilla soup; cheesy jalapeno cornbread; tres leches cake.Sunday 5th April 9:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 14: Sleepover Six
Crispy chicken strips; sweet potato fries; honey mustard and kickin' mayo dips; individual fruit pizzas.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Edna Mae's Birthday
Roast chicken; cauliflower soup with toasted crackers; blueberry Italian cream cake.
- Season 4 Episode 12: School Day
Muffins with vanilla butter; chicken and noodles; chocolate dipped peanut butter S'mores.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Sunday Brunch
Baked glazed ham; drop biscuits and ham gravy; baked eggs in hash brown cups; zesty fruit salad with orange vanilla syrup; lemon and blueberry cupcakes.Tomorrow at 5:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 10: Cowboy Lunch
Pan fried pork chops with cheesy hash brown casserole; green beans; peach cobbler.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Food And Football
The Drummond's play a game of football, and Ree prepares a dinner of beef and bean burritos, with a jumbo pico salad for after their match
- Season 4 Episode 8: Beat The Clock
Ree Drummond demonstrates how to prepare a super-fast meal from a selection of store cupboard ingredients
- Season 4 Episode 7: Special Delivery
Sweet orange rolls and peppered bacon; root vegetable beef stew; creamy cheddar grits.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Cowboy Tailgating
The team have a long day hauling cattle, so Ree Drummond prepares a lasagne served alongside a cheesy garlic bread
- Season 4 Episode 5: Ten Things I Love
Ree Drummond celebrates the things she loves on the ranch, and prepares a menu of bacon wrapped fillets, macaroni and cheese, and some cream-filled cupcakes
- Season 4 Episode 4: Sixteen Minute Meals
Ree Drummond demonstrates how to prepare her own take on comforting home cookingTomorrow at 1:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 3: Ranch Games
Tangy tomato brisket; onion strings; blanched broccoli and cheese; chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Christmas is Coming
Ree Drummond demonstrates how to prepare her own take on comforting home cooking
- Season 4 Episode 1: Thanksgiving
Ree's roasted thanksgiving turkey; cornbread dressing with sausage and apples; sweet roasted rosemary acorn squash wedges; cranberry sauce; green beans and tomatoes.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 14: Fourth of July
Ree Drummond and the gang celebrate the Fourth of July on the ranch, and she prepares beans, Caprese salad and steaks, followed by peach crisp with maple cream
- Season 3 Episode 13: Family Favorites
Salisbury steak in gravy; fettuccine Alfredo; sauteed sweet peas and carrots; chocolate peanut butter pie.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Make Hay While the Sun Shines
The family are working around the clock during hay season, so Ree prepares a well-earned treat of monster cookies
- Season 3 Episode 11: For Papa
Rib eye steak with onion blue cheese sauce; restaurant style smashed potatoes; grilled corn with pasilla butter; strawberry sparkle cake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: B.F.F.
Restaurant style salsa with cheese nachos; sundried tomato stuffed mushrooms; spicy lemon garlic shrimp with hot crusty bread; arugula and parmesan salad.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Alex's Birthday
Prune cake with buttermilk icing; New York style chopped salad with an herb ranch dressing; baked rosemary focaccia; flower pot desserts.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mike's Day Out
Ree Drummond shares her special brand of comforting home cookingSaturday 11th April 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 7: Horsing Around
Ree Drummond hands out her homemade granola bars out to the children as they set off for a day of horse riding lessons
- Season 3 Episode 6: Girl Time and Burger Time
Pasta primavera; cantaloupe granita; bacon cheeseburgers; french fries.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Frontier Fiesta
Recipes for a Mexican feast including tequila lime chicken, refried black beans, mexican rice casserole
- Season 3 Episode 4: Eating for One
Chef Ree Drummond makes a menu for one beginning with gazpacho for lunch and a pasta with pancetta and leeks for dinner
- Season 3 Episode 3: Paige and Friends
Ree Drummond hosts a slumber party, beginning with a breakfast of cinnamon baked French toast
- Season 3 Episode 2: All Work and Some Play
Ree Drummond prepares some homemade glazed doughnuts for the ranch crew
- Season 3 Episode 1: Burnin' Down the Barn
Ree Drummond prepares a batch of breakfast muffins for her workers, and a lunch of chicken spaghetti
The Pioneer Woman: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Pw to Go
Ree Drummond prepares a meal for her crew and cowboy, comprising of meatloaf with a spicy tomato topping and twice baked new potatoes with a cheesy stuffing
- Season 2 Episode 12: Family Matters
Ree Drummond's family come to the ranch for dinner, and she prepares grilled steak with sauce, salads, sides and a family favourite for dessert
- Season 2 Episode 11: Rise and Shine
A preparation of three breakfasts to celebrate a birthday, including tender scones, eggs Benedict and breakfast potato
- Season 2 Episode 10: Triple Act
Ree Drummond's mother and sister come to stay on the ranch, and the trio conjure up family recipes and food they love, including a pasta dinner
- Season 2 Episode 9: Kidswap Sleepover
Ree Drummond creates a boy-friendly breakfast for dinner when her best friend Hyacinth's boys come to stay
- Season 2 Episode 8: Ladd's Birthday
Ree Drummond conjures up a birthday dinner for Ladd, featuring all of his favourite foods
- Season 2 Episode 7: Potluck Sunday
Ree Drummond creates comfort food for potluck Sunday at the church
- Season 2 Episode 6: Camping at the Creek
The children go for a night camping under canvas at the creek, and Ree Drummond prepares delicious food for them to cook over the campfire
- Season 2 Episode 5: Chocolate Day
Ree Drummond challenges herself to create three easy but impressive chocolate recipes, and the children are excited about being taste testers
- Season 2 Episode 4: Little School House on the Prairie
Ree Drummond prepares strawberry oatmeal bars and muffin melts for the children on home school day
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Big Game
Two of Ladd's college friends visit the ranch for the weekend to watch their team play against their arch-rivals in the Arizona v ASU game
- Season 2 Episode 2: All Stocked Up
Ree Drummond makes lunch for the whole family, out of store cupboard staples she finds in her pantry and freezer
- Season 2 Episode 1: Ranching in the Mist
The lodge hosts a cowboys and cowgirls lunch, and Ree Drummond shares her pulled pork recipe
The Pioneer Woman: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Christmas
Cinnamon rolls; prime rib with rosemary; Duchess potatoes; Burgundy mushrooms and whiskey cream sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Rancher's Dinner
Ree Drummond prepares beef, Ladd's grilled tenderloins, twice-baked potatoes and homemade ranch dressing over iceberg wedges for a dinner party
- Season 1 Episode 5: Frontier Family
Ree Drummond shares her recipe for malted milk chocolate chip cookies, as she prepares to take the children on a field trip to a local museum
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Drummond Bunch
Spicy Cajun pasta; Ladd's favorite sandwich; cherry limeade; egg in the hole.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Cowgirls and Cowboys
There is a battle of the sexes on the ranch, as the guys appeal for their food to be brown and hearty. Meanwhile, a taste test for a punchy pasta dish
- Season 1 Episode 2: Surprise Birthday
The family plan a surprise birthday party for Todd, and he is treated to lemon and blueberry pancakes for his breakfast
- Season 1 Episode 1: Home on the Ranch
Ree Drummond opens her Oklahoma ranch for a new series, she prepares a dinner of chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes
The Pioneer Woman: Special (2014)
- Cowboy Christmas
To celebrate the holidays the Drummonds throw a frontier-style dinner and dance party; sirloin Christmas kebobs, Christmas ham, creamy rosemary potatoes, bacon green bean bundles and cowboy Santa cookies are on the menu.