The Pioneer Woman: Season 8 (2014)
- Season 8 Episode 5: Pet Parade
Roasted lemon chicken legs; Mexican macaroni salad; watermelon pico de gallo; brown sugar oatmeal cookies.Brand New Episode Saturday 2nd August 10:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 4: Man Cave
Chicken bacon ranch paninis; steak fingers with gravy alongside a mini chopped salad; crazy brownies.Monday 4th August 12:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 8 Episode 3: Engagement Dinner
Brie-stuffed mushrooms; bacon-wrapped shrimp with chili butter; prime rib and horseradish sauce; whisky glazed carrots; roasted asparagus; chipotle salted chocolate truffles; a tower of cupcakes.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Takeout at Home
Cream cheese won tons; sticky orange chicken; beef with broccoli; stir-fried chow mein.
- Season 8 Episode 1: 16-Minute Meals: All Day Long
Croissant French toast with maple whipped cream and blackberry syrup; grilled chicken and strawberry salad wrap; Pawhuska cheesesteaks and apple peanut butter delight.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 7 (2014)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Big Day at the Building
A Tex-Mex themed lunch of chipotle chicken chili, chili cheese muffins, caramel brownies and Mexican punch.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Spring Burning
Grilled chicken slider bar; grilled potato bundles; grilled corn and bell pepper butter; blackberry pot pies with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Essential Cooking Tools
Italian meatball soup; potato-leek pizza; skillet cookie; orange brulee.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Breakfast, Lunch and Cowboys
Apple fritters; pulled pork; twice baked potato slices; iceberg salad with spicy ranch dressing.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Filling Edna Mae's Freezer
Ree stocks up the freezer for Ladd's grandmother, Edna Mae, with waffles, lasagna roll ups, potato soup and cheese toast.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Happy Birthday, Pa-Pa
The family celebrates Ree's father-in-law, Chuck's, birthday; beef tenderloin and jumbo shrimp; Cajun mashed potatoes and garlic butter dinner rolls; strawberry shortcake cake.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Gathering Bulls
Strawberry lemonade; scalloped potatoes and ham with a side of lemony green beans; chocolate pecan crispy treats.Sunday 10th August 1:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 6: B-Man
Ree treats her son, Bryce, to all of his favorite meals including Italian meatloaf, no-bake mac and four cheeses, and a simple B-Man salad.
- Season 7 Episode 5: 16 Minutes Meals Around the World
Mulligatawny soup; Thai beef with peppers; chicken piccata; buttery lemon parsley noodles.Tomorrow at 12:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 4: Cowboy Mike
Ree's brother Mike helps Ladd feed the cattle out on the prairie; Mexican hot chocolate with marshmallows; Mike's favorite breakfast, individual Eggbert's Sunrisers with orange mini muffins.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Lighten Up
Ree takes advantage of an opportunity to eat lighter and fit in some exercise; low carb lettuce burger; poached egg carb buster breakfast; butternut squash and kale stir-fry; orange resolution smoothie.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Shakespeare Movie Night
Ree hosts a movie night for her daughter's classmates featuring supreme pizza lasagna, Julius Caesar salad and Neapolitan ice cream.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Us and Them
The kids tuck into baked ziti, while Ree makes rib-eye steaks with cowboy butter, baked potatoes and cheddar bacon wedge salad for the adults.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 6 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Make Ahead Potluck
Ree cooks up fabulous make ahead food including potluck meatballs, layered salad and blackberry cheesecake squares.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Football Camp
Hot roast beef sandwiches; spiced up potato chips; football fruit; chocolate spreads with three delicious toppings.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Bulk Buys
Peach whiskey chicken; ideas for casseroled and fried chicken thigh dishes; applesauce; apple pancakes, with pork chops; healthy breakfast muffins; brisket tostadas.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Christmas Cocktail Party
Ree cooks up some canapes including beef tenderloin sandwiches, holiday rollups, shrimp pineapple skewers, tortellini skewers,and for a festive sweet treat, quick and easy peppermint fudge.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Dinner for Dad
Ree makes her father's favorites including a filet topped with roasted asparagus spears, juicy shrimp and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Turkey Day Leftovers
Leftover Thanksgiving panini; spring rolls; turkey tetrazzini casserole; pumpkin pie filling is transformed into pumpkin smoothies.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Scrumptious 16-Minute Meals
Chicken taco salad; roasted red pepper pasta; six varieties of French bread pizzas.Today at 5:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 6: Tex-Mex for Cowboys
Chicken and beef fajitas; fiesta beans; cinnamon ice cream with cinnamon chips.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Sweet Deliveries
Marshmallow pops for a sleepover treat; lime coconut butter cookies; chocolate devils.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Make Ahead Marvels
Make-ahead items including corn chile dip, drip beef sandwiches, and meat sauce.Tomorrow at 5:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 3: Moving Cattle
Lemon limeade; meaty pepperoni and four cheese pizzas; chopped basil tomato salad; ice cream pie with caramel sauce.Sunday 3rd August 1:30pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 2: Cutting Down Cedars
Rigatoni with chicken thighs; salad bar; Italian dressing; garlic cheese breadsticks; chocolate peanut butter cup cookies.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Cowboy and Cowgirl Lunch
Supreme pizza burgers; quick Italian salad; frozen fruit pops; French silk pie.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 5 (2013)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Building Pens
Ree rustles up a frontier fiesta feast featuring citrus grilled pollo asado, refried beans, chile con queso, and homemade lemonade.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Alex's 16th Birthday
A surprise 16th birthday party for Alex features a pasta bar, grilled chicken and a chocolate chip caramel ice cream sundae.Today at 12:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 11: Dear Pioneer Woman
Apple tart; shrimp stir fry; steak salad with onion strings.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Big House Clean Up
Clean up day on the homestead is capped off with a dinner of fried chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and Individual Key lime pies.Saturday 2nd August 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 9: Breakfast Delivery
Ree delivers a breakfast to hungry cattle workers that includes breakfast potatoes, spicy scrambled eggs, and black pepper and sage biscuits with sausage gravy.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Simply the Best
Comfort classics include tomato soup, grilled cheese, scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait for dessert.Thursday 31st July 5:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 7: Fill the Freezer
Ree fills the freezer with family favorites; sour cream noodle bake; chicken pot pies; creamy carrot soup.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Time Tested
Quick cooked meals include mini meatball sandwiches, a 20-minute penne alla Betsy, Buffalo chicken salad and five minute green chile enchiladas.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Five Girls and a Baby
A girls' night at the ranch with a summery menu featuring fresh herb pizza, a chicken salad, cherry cheesecake shooters and Bellini cocktails.
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Building
A boxed lunch includes a colossal club sandwich, a Greek salad, black pepper potato chips and white chocolate chip cookies.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Feeding Cows, Feeding Cowboys
For breakfast, French breakfast puffs; lunch, drippy French dip sandwiches; dessert, baked fudge.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Pickup Picnic
A tailgate picnic featuring spicy roasted chicken; cowboy bacon beans; deviled eggs and mocha brownies.Saturday 9th August 9:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 1: Old Friends, New Friends
Ree throws a welcome home dinner for friends moving back to her town; peppercorn roasted beef tenderloin with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and chocolate strawberry cake for dessert.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 4 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 4 Episode 15: Investment Reunion Dinner
Blackberry margaritas; chicken tortilla soup; cheesy jalapeno cornbread; tres leches cake.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Sleepover Six
Crispy chicken strips; sweet potato fries; honey mustard and kickin' mayo dips; individual fruit pizzas.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Edna Mae's Birthday
Roast chicken; cauliflower soup with toasted crackers; blueberry Italian cream cake.
- Season 4 Episode 12: School Day
Muffins with vanilla butter; chicken and noodles; chocolate dipped peanut butter S'mores.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Sunday Brunch
Baked glazed ham; drop biscuits and ham gravy; baked eggs in hash brown cups; zesty fruit salad with orange vanilla syrup; lemon and blueberry cupcakes.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Cowboy Lunch
Pan fried pork chops with cheesy hash brown casserole; green beans; peach cobbler.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Food And Football
Beef and bean burritos; jumbo pico salad; breakfast of champions sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Beat The Clock
Patty melts; crash hot potatoes; quick-marinated cherry tomato salad; bananas foster with ice cream.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Special Delivery
Sweet orange rolls and peppered bacon; root vegetable beef stew; creamy cheddar grits.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Cowboy Tailgating
Lasagna; garlic cheese bread; individual fried pies.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Ten Things I Love
Bacon wrapped filet; mac and cheese; wine spritzers; cream-filled cupcakes.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Sixteen Minute Meals
Beef with snow peas; chicken quesadillas; chicken florentine pasta.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Ranch Games
Tangy tomato brisket; onion strings; blanched broccoli and cheese; chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Christmas is Coming
Rigatoni and meatballs; holiday bacon appetizers; chocolate mint brownies bites.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Thanksgiving
Ree's roasted thanksgiving turkey; cornbread dressing with sausage and apples; sweet roasted rosemary acorn squash wedges; cranberry sauce; green beans and tomatoes.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 14: Fourth of July
The Drummond Fourth of July party menu features baked beans, caprese salad, steaks and peach crisp with maple cream.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Family Favorites
Salisbury steak in gravy; fettuccine Alfredo; sauteed sweet peas and carrots; chocolate peanut butter pie.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Make Hay While the Sun Shines
Monster cookies; calzones with homemade marinara sauce; cherry and pomegranate sherbet.
- Season 3 Episode 11: For Papa
Rib eye steak with onion blue cheese sauce; restaurant style smashed potatoes; grilled corn with pasilla butter; strawberry sparkle cake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: B.F.F.
Restaurant style salsa with cheese nachos; sundried tomato stuffed mushrooms; spicy lemon garlic shrimp with hot crusty bread; arugula and parmesan salad.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Alex's Birthday
Prune cake with buttermilk icing; New York style chopped salad with an herb ranch dressing; baked rosemary focaccia; flower pot desserts.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mike's Day Out
Enchilades; garlic cilantro lime rice; root beer floats.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Horsing Around
As the children go on horse back lessons, Ree makes sloppy Joes and carrot cake.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Girl Time and Burger Time
Pasta primavera; cantaloupe granita; bacon cheeseburgers; french fries.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Frontier Fiesta
Tequila Lime Chicken; Refried Black Beans; Mexican Rice Casserole.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Eating for One
Gazpacho; pasta with pancetta and leeks; chili rellenos.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Paige and Friends
Cinnamon-baked French toast; sushi; pasta salad; cookies.
- Season 3 Episode 2: All Work and Some Play
Homemade glazed donuts; ranch chicken sandwiches.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Burnin' Down the Barn
Muffins; chicken spaghetti; apple, pecan and blue cheese salad; frozen pops.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Pw to Go
Ree Drummond prepares a meal for her crew and cowboy, comprising of meatloaf with a spicy tomato topping and twice baked new potatoes with a cheesy stuffing
- Season 2 Episode 12: Family Matters
Ree Drummond's family come to the ranch for dinner, and she prepares grilled steak with sauce, salads, sides and a family favourite for dessert
- Season 2 Episode 11: Rise and Shine
A preparation of three breakfasts to celebrate a birthday, including tender scones, eggs Benedict and breakfast potatoSunday 3rd August 9:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 10: Triple Act
Ree Drummond's mother and sister come to stay on the ranch, and the trio conjure up family recipes and food they love, including a pasta dinner
- Season 2 Episode 9: Kidswap Sleepover
Ree Drummond creates a boy-friendly breakfast for dinner when her best friend Hyacinth's boys come to stayThursday 31st July 12:00pm EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 8: Ladd's Birthday
Ree Drummond conjures up a birthday dinner for Ladd, featuring all of his favourite foods
- Season 2 Episode 7: Potluck Sunday
Ree Drummond creates comfort food for potluck Sunday at the church
- Season 2 Episode 6: Camping at the Creek
The children go for a night camping under canvas at the creek, and Ree Drummond prepares delicious food for them to cook over the campfire
- Season 2 Episode 5: Chocolate Day
Ree Drummond challenges herself to create three easy but impressive chocolate recipes, and the children are excited about being taste testersSunday 10th August 9:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 4: Little School House on the Prairie
Ree Drummond prepares strawberry oatmeal bars and muffin melts for the children on home school day
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Big Game
Two of Ladd's college friends visit the ranch for the weekend to watch their team play against their arch-rivals in the Arizona v ASU game
- Season 2 Episode 2: All Stocked Up
Ree Drummond makes lunch for the whole family, out of store cupboard staples she finds in her pantry and freezer
- Season 2 Episode 1: Ranching in the Mist
The lodge hosts a cowboys and cowgirls lunch, and Ree Drummond shares her pulled pork recipe
The Pioneer Woman: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Christmas
Cinnamon rolls; prime rib with rosemary; Duchess potatoes; Burgundy mushrooms and whiskey cream sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Rancher's Dinner
Ree Drummond prepares beef, Ladd's grilled tenderloins, twice-baked potatoes and homemade ranch dressing over iceberg wedges for a dinner party
- Season 1 Episode 5: Frontier Family
Ree Drummond shares her recipe for malted milk chocolate chip cookies, as she prepares to take the children on a field trip to a local museum
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Drummond Bunch
Spicy Cajun pasta; Ladd's favorite sandwich; cherry limeade; egg in the hole.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Cowgirls and Cowboys
There is a battle of the sexes on the ranch, as the guys appeal for their food to be brown and hearty. Meanwhile, a taste test for a punchy pasta dish
- Season 1 Episode 2: Surprise Birthday
The family plan a surprise birthday party for Todd, and he is treated to lemon and blueberry pancakes for his breakfast
- Season 1 Episode 1: Home on the Ranch
Ree Drummond opens her Oklahoma ranch for a new series, she prepares a dinner of chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes