The Pioneer Woman: Season 6 (2013)
- Season 6 Episode 10: Christmas Cocktail Party
Ree cooks up some canapes including beef tenderloin sandwiches, holiday rollups, shrimp pineapple skewers, tortellini skewers,and for a festive sweet treat, quick and easy peppermint fudge.Monday 16th December 12:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 9: Dinner for Dad
Ree makes her father's favorites including a filet topped with roasted asparagus spears, juicy shrimp and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Turkey Day Leftovers
Leftover Thanksgiving panini; spring rolls; turkey tetrazzini casserole; pumpkin pie filling is transformed into pumpkin smoothies.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Scrumptious 16-Minute Meals
Chicken taco salad; roasted red pepper pasta; six varieties of French bread pizzas.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Tex-Mex for Cowboys
Chicken and beef fajitas; fiesta beans; cinnamon ice cream with cinnamon chips.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Sweet Deliveries
Marshmallow pops for a sleepover treat; lime coconut butter cookies; chocolate devils.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Make Ahead Marvels
Make-ahead items including corn chile dip, drip beef sandwiches, and meat sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Moving Cattle
Lemon limeade; meaty pepperoni and four cheese pizzas; chopped basil tomato salad; ice cream pie with caramel sauce.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Cutting Down Cedars
Rigatoni with chicken thighs; salad bar; Italian dressing; garlic cheese breadsticks; chocolate peanut butter cup cookies.Saturday 21st December 9:30am EST - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 1: Cowboy and Cowgirl Lunch
Supreme pizza burgers; quick Italian salad; frozen fruit pops; French silk pie.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 5 (2013)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Building Pens
Ree rustles up a frontier fiesta feast featuring citrus grilled pollo asado, refried beans, chile con queso, and homemade lemonade.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Alex's 16th Birthday
A surprise 16th birthday party for Alex features a pasta bar, grilled chicken and a chocolate chip caramel ice cream sundae.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Dear Pioneer Woman
Apple tart; shrimp stir fry; steak salad with onion strings.Saturday 14th December 9:30am EST - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 10: Big House Clean Up
Clean up day on the homestead is capped off with a dinner of fried chicken, potato salad, coleslaw and Individual Key lime pies.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Breakfast Delivery
Ree delivers a breakfast to hungry cattle workers that includes breakfast potatoes, spicy scrambled eggs, and black pepper and sage biscuits with sausage gravy.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Simply the Best
Comfort classics include tomato soup, grilled cheese, scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait for dessert.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Fill the Freezer
Ree fills the freezer with family favorites; sour cream noodle bake; chicken pot pies; creamy carrot soup.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Time Tested
Quick cooked meals include mini meatball sandwiches, a 20-minute penne alla Betsy, Buffalo chicken salad and five minute green chile enchiladas.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Five Girls and a Baby
A girls' night at the ranch with a summery menu featuring fresh herb pizza, a chicken salad, cherry cheesecake shooters and Bellini cocktails.
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Building
A boxed lunch includes a colossal club sandwich, a Greek salad, black pepper potato chips and white chocolate chip cookies.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Feeding Cows, Feeding Cowboys
For breakfast, French breakfast puffs; lunch, drippy French dip sandwiches; dessert, baked fudge.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Pickup Picnic
A tailgate picnic featuring spicy roasted chicken; cowboy bacon beans; deviled eggs and mocha brownies.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Old Friends, New Friends
Ree throws a welcome home dinner for friends moving back to her town; peppercorn roasted beef tenderloin with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and chocolate strawberry cake for dessert.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 4 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 4 Episode 15: Investment Reunion Dinner
Blackberry margaritas; chicken tortilla soup; cheesy jalapeno cornbread; tres leches cake.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Sleepover Six
Crispy chicken strips; sweet potato fries; honey mustard and kickin' mayo dips; individual fruit pizzas.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Edna Mae's Birthday
Roast chicken; cauliflower soup with toasted crackers; blueberry Italian cream cake.
- Season 4 Episode 12: School Day
Muffins with vanilla butter; chicken and noodles; chocolate dipped peanut butter S'mores.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Sunday Brunch
Baked glazed ham; drop biscuits and ham gravy; baked eggs in hash brown cups; zesty fruit salad with orange vanilla syrup; lemon and blueberry Cupcakes.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Cowboy Lunch
Pan fried pork chops with cheesy hash brown casserole; green beans; peach cobbler.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Food And Football
Beef and bean burritos; jumbo Pico salad; breakfast of champions sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Beat The Clock
Patty melts; crash hot potatoes; quick-marinated cherry tomato salad; bananas foster with ice cream.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Special Delivery
Sweet orange rolls and peppered bacon; root vegetable beef stew; creamy cheddar grits.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Cowboy Tailgating
Lasagna; garlic cheese bread; individual fried pies.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Ten Things I Love
Bacon wrapped filet; mac and cheese; wine spritzers; cream-filled cupcakes.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Sixteen Minute Meals
Beef with snow peas; chicken quesadillas; chicken florentine pasta.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Ranch Games
Tangy tomato brisket; onion strings; blanched broccoli and cheese; chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Christmas is Coming
Rigatoni and meatballs; holiday bacon appetizers; chocolate mint brownies bites.Saturday 14th December 10:00am EST - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 1: Thanksgiving
Ree's roasted thanksgiving turkey; cornbread dressing with sausage and apples; sweet roasted rosemary acorn squash wedges; cranberry sauce; green beans and tomatoes.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 14: Fourth of July
The Drummond Fourth of July party menu features baked beans, caprese salad, steaks and peach crisp with maple cream.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Family Favorites
Salisbury steak in gravy; fettuccine Alfredo; sauteed sweet peas and carrots; chocolate peanut butter pie.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Make Hay While the Sun Shines
Monster cookies; calzones with homemade marinara sauce; cherry and pomegranate sherbet.
- Season 3 Episode 11: For Papa
Rib eye steak with onion blue cheese sauce; restaurant style smashed potatoes; grilled corn with pasilla butter; strawberry sparkle cake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: B.F.F.
Restaurant style salsa with cheese nachos; sundried tomato stuffed mushrooms; spicy lemon garlic shrimp with hot crusty bread; arugula and parmesan salad.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Alex's Birthday
Prune cake with buttermilk icing; New York style chopped salad with an herb ranch dressing; baked rosemary focaccia; flower pot desserts.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mike's Day Out
Enchilades; garlic cilantro lime rice; root beer floats.Thursday 19th December 5:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 7: Horsing Around
As the children go on horse back lessons, Ree makes sloppy Joes and carrot cake.Tuesday 17th December 12:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 6: Girl Time and Burger Time
Pasta primavera; cantaloupe granita; bacon cheeseburgers; french fries.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Frontier Fiesta
Tequila Lime Chicken; Refried Black Beans; Mexican Rice Casserole.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Eating for One
Gazpacho; pasta with pancetta and leeks; chili rellenos.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Paige and Friends
Cinnamon-baked French toast; sushi; pasta salad; cookies.Sunday 15th December 11:00am EST - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 2: All Work and Some Play
Homemade glazed donuts; ranch chicken sandwiches.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Burnin' Down the Barn
Muffins; chicken spaghetti; apple, pecan and blue cheese salad; frozen pops.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Pw to Go
Meatloaf with spicy tomato topping; twice baked new potatoes; salad; pecan pie.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Family Matters
Grilled steaks with all the fixings; dessert and hot chocolate.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Rise and Shine
Scones; eggs Benedict; breakfast potatoes; breakfast burritos.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Triple Act
Pasta dinner with seafood; easy salad lunch.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Kidswap Sleepover
Boy friendly breakfast for dinner; dinner for breakfast.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Ladd's Birthday
A fabulous birthday dinner for Ladd.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Potluck Sunday
Comfort foods to the max.Wednesday 18th December 5:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 6: Camping at the Creek
Campfire food; date night dinner for two at the ranch.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Chocolate Day
Easy chocolate recipes; corn and cheese chowder.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Little School House on the Prairie
Strawberry oatmeal bars; muffin melts; strawberry jam.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Big Game
Game day goodies with snacks and treats.Tuesday 17th December 5:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 2: All Stocked Up
Mom daughter dinner, breakfast for the kids and lunch for the whole family.Today at 5:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 2 Episode 1: Ranching in the Mist
Cowboys and cowgirls lunch with pulled pork.
The Pioneer Woman: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Christmas
Cinnamon rolls; prime rib with rosemary; Duchess potatoes; Burgundy mushrooms and whiskey cream sauce.Saturday 21st December 10:00am EST - Food Network
- Season 1 Episode 6: Rancher's Dinner
Grilled tenderloins; twice baked potatoes; corn casserole; iceberg lettuce with ranch.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Frontier Family
Malted milk chocolate chip cookies; pot roast; blackberry cobbler.Sunday 22nd December 11:00am EST - Food Network
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Drummond Bunch
Spicy Cajun pasta; Ladd's favorite sandwich; cherry limeade; egg in the hole.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Cowgirls and Cowboys
Goat cheese with dill appetizers; sangria; fig, prosciutto, and arugula pizza.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Surprise Birthday
Lemon blueberry pancakes; macaroni cheese; sliders with toppings.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Home on the Ranch
Chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy; tomato salad; breakfast sandwiches.Today at 12:00pm EST - Food Network