Petticoat Junction: Season 7 (1969 - 1970)
- Season 7 Episode 26: Betty Jo's Business
Betty Jo Elliot starts a day nursery to augment the family income.
- Season 7 Episode 25: No, No, You Can't Take Her Away
A wealthy colleague is coming to see Dr. Craig.
- Season 7 Episode 24: Love Rears Its Ugly Head
Billie Jo preaches a new sensitivity theory.
- Season 7 Episode 23: Last Train to Pixley
The railway firm plans to sell the Cannonball.
- Season 7 Episode 22: Whiplash, Whiplash
Whiplash-victim Selma intends to sue Uncle Joe.
- Season 7 Episode 21: Spare That Cottage
A new highway threatens the Elliott's cottage.
- Season 7 Episode 20: Susan B. Anthony, I Love You
Liberated woman Billie Jo returns from Chicago.
- Season 7 Episode 19: Steve's Uncle George
Steve's uncle George has a reputation as a troublemaker, and lives up to that status when he pays a visit to the Shady Rest.
- Season 7 Episode 18: The Valley's New Owner
A old deed says that Orrin owns the valley.
- Season 7 Episode 17: With This Ring ...
Rumor spreads that Orrin will wed Bobbie Jo.
- Season 7 Episode 16: Selma Plout's Plot
Selma's matrimonial plot endangers Steve's job.
- Season 7 Episode 15: How to Arrange a Marriage
Bobbie Jo tries to hurry Billie Jo's marriage.
- Season 7 Episode 14: But I've Never Been in Erie, Pa.
An industrialist (Rudy Vallee) offers Uncle Joe a chance to make a fortune.
- Season 7 Episode 13: The Golden Spike Ceremony
Uncle Joe strikes oil at the Hooterville-Pixley golden spike ceremony.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Goodbye, Mr. Chimp
Uncle Joe tries to get rid of the chimp who is gradually wrecking the Shady Rest.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Kathy Jo's First Birthday
Kathy Jo almost misses her first birthday party when she lands in jail with Uncle Joe.
- Season 7 Episode 10: The Camping Trip
While on a camping trip, Orrin rescues Uncle Joe from a hungry bear.
- Season 7 Episode 9: A Most Momentous Occasion
In an effort to keep Betty Jo and Steve from leaving the Shady Rest, Uncle Joe decides to install a new bathroom.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Sorry Doctor, I Ain't Taking No Shots
Dr. Craig must give flu shots to a stubborn hillbilly family.
- Season 7 Episode 7: The Tenant
When a glamorous writer stays at the Shady Rest Hotel to write a novel, with eyes on Steve, the girls work to find a way to get her to leave.
- Season 7 Episode 6: The Glen Tinker Caper
A unknown singer (Glenn Ash) tries to smuggle a Vietnamese orphan into Hooterville.
- Season 7 Episode 5: The Three Queens
Sparks fly when the three Bradley sisters and Dr. Craig find themselves competitors in a beauty contest.
- Season 7 Episode 4: One of Our Chickens Is Missing
Two rough motorcyclists, suspected of poaching, are too many and too tough for Game Warden Pike to capture.
- Season 7 Episode 3: The Other Woman
Betty Jo finds herself growing jealous of the attention that Steve is giving their daughter, so they decide to go on a second honeymoon.
- Season 7 Episode 2: The Game Warden
Fisherman Joe catches more than the limit.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Make Room for Baby
The Elliotts displace the dog at the hotel.
Petticoat Junction: Season 6 (1968 - 1969)
- Season 6 Episode 26: By the Book
Steve is not aware he underbid for a crop-dusting job.
- Season 6 Episode 25: Tune in Next Year
A famous neurologist offers Dr. Craig a job.
- Season 6 Episode 24: The Great Race
A race between the Cannonball and a taxi will determine the hotel's future.
- Season 6 Episode 23: The Organ Fund
Hooterville contends with a shady fund-raiser.
- Season 6 Episode 22: Uncle Joe Retires
Uncle Joe, who evidently regards himself as energetic, announces his retirement, leaving the rest of Hooterville to ponder the question what he is retiring from.
- Season 6 Episode 21: I'm Allergic to Daddy
Kathy Jo appears to be allergic to Steve.
- Season 6 Episode 20: Joe Saves the Post Office
When Sam receives a notice that the Hooterville Postal Substation is scheduled for closure, an outraged Uncle Joe devises a plan.
- Season 6 Episode 19: A Man Called Cyrus Plout
Arguments break out between older residents and younger residents over exactly how Founder's Day should be celebrated.
- Season 6 Episode 18: The Cannonball Bookmobile
Three friends compete for a charming librarian (Betty White).
- Season 6 Episode 17: Steve's New Job
Steve gets a very nice job offer, but it would require the Elliotts to move to New York - a tough decision.
- Season 6 Episode 16: Billie Jo and the Big Big Star
A big-city comic pokes fun at Hooterville citizens.
- Season 6 Episode 15: The Christening
Five men volunteer to be Kathy Jo's godfather.
- Season 6 Episode 14: The Ballad of the Everyday Housewife
Steve seems to be taking his wife for granted.
- Season 6 Episode 13: The Feminine Mistake
After several failed job attempts, Bobbie Jo writes a newspaper article about Dr. Craig, which upsets half of the subscribers in Hooterville.
- Season 6 Episode 12: A Cake From Granny
Bedloe has a new scheme to stop the Cannonball.
- Season 6 Episode 11: First Night Out
The Elliott baby goes to jail with her sitter.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Bye, Bye, Doctor
A handsome suitor unexpectedly shows up looking for Dr. Craig.
- Season 6 Episode 9: The Strange Case of Joseph P. Carson
Joe fakes an illness to get rid of Dr. Craig.
- Season 6 Episode 8: The Sneaky Ways of a Woman Who Is Both Beautiful and Smart
Facing resistance to the idea of her as a doctor, Janet Craig decides to impress the folks of Hooterville another way.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Lady Doctor
Doc Stuart's new associate is an attractive woman (June Lockhart).
- Season 6 Episode 6: Wings
Richard Arlen and Buddy Rogers arrive for a premiere of 'Wings' -- 40 years late.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Granny, the Baby Expert
Granny Clampett (Irene Ryan) arrives to care for Betty Jo's baby.
- Season 6 Episode 4: The Valley Has a Baby
Betty Jo must get herself to the hospital.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Only a Husband
Betty Jo garners all the attention because she's expecting her first child. Steve begins to feel left out, and then jealous, so he goes on a fishing trip with Joe.
- Season 6 Episode 2: The Singing Sweethearts
Betty Jo reluctantly sings on live television.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Birthplace of a Future President
Everyone thinks Doc Stuart (Regis Toomey) has been slighted when Steve insists the baby be born in Baltimore.
Petticoat Junction: Season 5 (1967 - 1968)
- Season 5 Episode 30: Kate's Homecoming
Kate finds the usual chaos when she returns to the Shady Rest.
- Season 5 Episode 29: Ring-A-Ding-Ding
Betty Jo drops her wedding ring down the sink.
- Season 5 Episode 28: My Pal Sam
Sam spends his holiday at the Shady Rest Hotel.
- Season 5 Episode 27: Cannonball for Sale
When Homer Bedloe announces the Hooterville Cannonball is up for sale to the highest bidder, the valley tries to raise enough money to buy it.
- Season 5 Episode 26: Bad Day at Shady Rest
'Deputy' Joe Carson captures a desperate bank robber with the help of Aunt Helen and a war surplus life raft.
- Season 5 Episode 25: Mae's Helping Hand
With Kate away, cousin Mae feels she must step in to help run the Shady Rest. Trouble is, she has no idea what she's doing.
- Season 5 Episode 24: Billie Jo's First Record
A phony promoter approaches singer Billie Jo.
- Season 5 Episode 23: Uncle Joe Runs the Hotel
Uncle Joe, running the hotel in Kate's absence, rouses the ire of the townsfolk when he tosses a man out for non-payment.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Girl of Our Dreams
An old flame (Joan Blondell) fails to recognize Joe and Sam.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Higgins Come Home
A feud erupts over the Bradley family dog.
- Season 5 Episode 20: The Barbershop Quartet
The barbershop quartet drops off-key Uncle Joe.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Steve, the Apple Polisher
Betty Jo advises Steve on securing a contract.
- Season 5 Episode 18: The Power of the Press
Bobbie Jo and her beau take over a newspaper.
- Season 5 Episode 17: All Sales Final
Steve and Betty Jo purchase new furniture for their new home. The problem is, each of them did it alone, so now they have twice as much furniture as they need, and no way to return it.
- Season 5 Episode 16: All That Buzzes Ain't Bees
Joe's beekeeping efforts disrupt the lives of the newlyweds.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Uncle Joe and the Master Plan
Joe tries to upgrade the hotel's facilities.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Kate's Day in Court
Kate decides to contest a jaywalking ticket she received in Pixley.
- Season 5 Episode 13: A Horse on You, Mr. Bedloe
Bedloe has a new plan to stop the Cannonball.
- Season 5 Episode 12: The Honeymoon Is Over
Steve wants a night out with the boys, Betty Jo objects, the first fight of a new marriage. Before things can calm down, there are others to be heard from: Bobbie Jo and Uncle Joe offer their ideas.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Kate's Birthday
Kate fears the newlyweds have forgotten her.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Hawaii Calling
Kate awaits a call from honeymooners Betty Jo and Steve in Hawaii.
- Season 5 Episode 9: With This Gown I Thee Wed
Bride Betty Jo must choose one of four gowns.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Meet the In-Laws
Steve's parents pay an unexpected visit to meet the Bradley family, and to sample Betty Jo's highly touted cooking.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Mind if We Join Your Wedding?
Engaged Floyd proposes a double wedding with Steve and Betty Jo.
- Season 5 Episode 6: A Cottage for Two
A house threatens Betty Jo and Steve's romance.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Pop Goes the Question
Thanks to Uncle Joe, everyone in the valley knows that Steve is going to marry Betty Jo -- except Betty Jo.
- Season 5 Episode 4: You Know I Can't Hear You When the Thunder Is Clapping
Kate faces a mother's dilemma when her youngest daughter falls in love.
- Season 5 Episode 3: One Dozen Roses
A secret admirer sends Betty Jo flowers. She wants to know who it is, and so do her mother and sisters.
- Season 5 Episode 2: It's Not Easy to Be a Mother
Kate puts herself in a foolish position when she becomes overly suspicious of one of her daughter's actions.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Is This My Daughter?
Folks at Shady Rest Hotel find that Betty Jo's graduation trip to Europe has changed her.
Petticoat Junction: Season 4 (1966 - 1967)
- Season 4 Episode 32: Go Away, Fat
Cousin Mae (Shirley Mitchell) turns the hotel into a diet farm.
- Season 4 Episode 31: A House Divided
It is the males versus females when an increase in population requires the election of a new county supervisor.
- Season 4 Episode 30: Kate's Cousin Mae
Romance and conflict arrive with Kate's cousin.
- Season 4 Episode 29: The Eternal Rectangle
All three girls vie for Steve's affections.
- Season 4 Episode 28: That Was the Night That Was
A hotel guest (Frank De Vol) seems to be from outer space.
- Season 4 Episode 27: Steve's Ol' Buddy
Steve's Air Force buddy arrives for a visit.
- Season 4 Episode 26: Author! Author!
Poetry-award winner Bobbie Jo has new friends.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Kate's Big Deal
The girls oppose Kate's plan to sell the hotel.
- Season 4 Episode 24: The Fishing Derby
Uncle Joe and Sam Drucker run into problems when they promote a fishing contest.
- Season 4 Episode 23: That's Max ...???
Billie Jo is stunned when Steve practically announces his engagement.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Hey, Look Me Over
Billie Jo becomes jealous of her sweetheart, aviator Steve Elliot, and her younger sister, Betty Jo.
- Season 4 Episode 21: Don't Call Us
Billie Jo lands her first professional singing engagement, one night at the Flamingo Room in the Springdale Hotel.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Shoplifter at the Shady Rest
The hotel is turned into a temporary jail when the Hooterville sheriff goes on vacation.
- Season 4 Episode 19: A Star Is Born
Residents of the Shady Rest get excited when a talent contest is staged in Hooterville.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Temperance, Temperance
Kate teaches kindness to a neglectful father.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Girls! Girls! Girls!
The girls invite each other's beaus to a dance.
- Season 4 Episode 16: His Highness the Dog
Uncle Joe comes up with another disastrous money making scheme when he starts a dog-sitting business at the Shady Rest.
- Season 4 Episode 15: The Rise and Fall of a Tycoon
Uncle Joe becomes the train's general manager.
- Season 4 Episode 14: My Daughter the Secretary
Selma Plout tries to cheat Billie Jo out of a trip to a secretary's convention and send her daughter, Henrietta, instead.
- Season 4 Episode 13: The Santa Claus Special
Homer Bedloe derails Kate's plans for Christmas Eve caroling aboard the Cannonball.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Is There a Doctor in the Valley?
The train changes schedule for medical reasons.
- Season 4 Episode 11: The Runt Strikes Back
Betty Jo lands two handsome dates for a dance.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Twenty-Five Years Too Late
Sam Drucker confesses his feelings for Kate.
- Season 4 Episode 9: How Bugged Was My Valley?
Joe tries to help crop-duster Steve's business.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Almost Annual Charity Show
Kate loses her regular post as producer of the almost annual charity show to her conniving arch enemy, Selma.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Kate Grounds Selma Plout
Kate tangles with Selma Plout when Selma tries to lure pilot Steve Elliot into marriage with her daughter.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Cannonball, Inc.
Hooterville residents take over operation of the Cannonball, forcing the train's crew to quit.
- Season 4 Episode 5: The All-Night Party
Kate forbids Bobbie Jo from joining her junior college friends for an all night outing in town.
- Season 4 Episode 4: He Loves Us, He Loves Us Not
All three of the Bradley girls come to the conclusion that Steve is in love with them.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Hooterville, You're All Heart
An overdue payment could cost Steve his plane.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Birdman of Shady Rest
A young crop dusting pilot makes a crash landing near the Shady Rest Hotel and an equally hard impact on Kate's daughters.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Young Love
Uncle Joe tries a free wedding and honeymoon contest to boost business.
Petticoat Junction: Season 3 (1965 - 1966)
- Season 3 Episode 34: Betty Jo's Bike
Kate winds up with Betty Jo's baby-sitting job.
- Season 3 Episode 33: Hooterville Valley Project
Homer Bedloe returns to Hooterville with yet another scheme. This time he wants to flood the entire valley in order to make a recreational lake.
- Season 3 Episode 32: The Young Matchmakers
Kate's daughters organize a lonely-hearts club to find eligible bachelors for her.
- Season 3 Episode 31: Every Bachelor Should Have a Family
The bickering Bradleys stage a display of harmony to impress a longtime bachelor who is considering marriage.
- Season 3 Episode 30: Whatever Happened to Betty Jo?
When Betty Jo fails to return home from school at the proper time Kate jumps to the conclusion that she's eloped.
- Season 3 Episode 29: Kate Bradley, Peacemaker
A feud between Floyd and Charley threatens to end the operation of the Hooterville Cannonball.
- Season 3 Episode 28: Kate Sells the Hotel
Kate sells the hotel because she thinks the girls want to move to New York.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Second Honeymoon
A second-honeymoon couple comes to the hotel.
- Season 3 Episode 26: The Windfall
During a trip to Pixley, Uncle Joe unearths a fortune in buried cash.
- Season 3 Episode 25: War of the Hotels
Kate fights a no-holds-barred war with the unscrupulous operator of the Pixley Hotel.
- Season 3 Episode 24: It's Not the Principle, It's the Money
Kate and Joe have opposing plans for the hotel.
- Season 3 Episode 23: The Invisible Mr. Dobble
Kate thinks one of her guests is invisible.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Jury at the Shady Rest
Kate's cooking delays a hungry jury's verdict.
- Season 3 Episode 21: The County Fair
All the Bradleys expect to win the contests they enter at the county fair -- until Uncle Joe gives them a hand.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Only Boy in the Class
Bobbie Jo helps out the only boy in her home-economics class.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Yogurt, Anyone?
Betty Jo poses as a college coed to attract a handsome college student.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Billie Jo's Independence Day
Billie Jo moves out of the Shady Rest and discovers that independence has its drawbacks.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Betty Jo Catches the Bouquet
Tomboy Betty Jo goes looking for a husband on the premise that fate has chosen her to become the next bride in the community.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Better Never Than Late
Kate battles postmasters to retrieve a letter.
- Season 3 Episode 15: The Butler Did It
Bobbie Jo enters a contest sponsored by Gitney's Old English Tomato Sauce and wins first prize, an English butler.
- Season 3 Episode 14: What's a Trajectory?
The Shady Rest Hotel is visited by a mysterious and affluent guest, whom Uncle Joe deduces is a bank robber.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Uncle Joe Plays Post Office
Uncle Joe becomes the new town postmaster and moves the post office to the Shady Rest.
- Season 3 Episode 12: The Crowded Wedding Ring
One of Kate's old boyfriends attempts to rekindle their romance but is thwarted by his dominating sister.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Bedloe's Successor
After being sacked from his job, Homer Bedloe arrives in Hooterville in disgrace but in reality it's all another scam to get rid of the Cannonball.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Betty Jo Goes to New York
A week in New York City transforms Betty Jo.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Hooterville Hurricane
Joe decides to promote a plumber as a boxer.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Hooterville A-Go-Go
The girls want a rock star for a local benefit.
- Season 3 Episode 7: A Doctor in the House
A doctor establishes offices at Shady Rest, much to the chagrin of Kate and the two soon have a confrontation.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Bobbie Jo's Sorority
Bobbie Jo faces a sorority initiation test.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Joe Carson, General Contractor
Joe plans to renovate the farmhouse of Oliver Douglas.
- Season 3 Episode 4: The Good Luck Ring
Contestant Bobbie Jo needs her lucky ring.
- Season 3 Episode 3: The Dog Turns Playboy
A lawyer says the hotel dog has inherited $200.
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Baffling Raffle
Uncle Joe has trouble trying to recover his winning raffle ticket from Kate, who is serving on a jury.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Dear Minerva
Kate secretly writes a column for the lovelorn.
Petticoat Junction: Season 2 (1964 - 1965)
- Season 2 Episode 36: There's No Business With Show Business
A circus boss plans to take advantage of Uncle Joe's naivity.
- Season 2 Episode 35: The Hairbrained Scheme
Uncle Joe buys a goat so that he can sell the milk as a hair growing balm for Hooterville's bald citizens.
- Season 2 Episode 34: The Brontosaurus Caper
Betty Jo has given up baseball to dedicate her life to science, or at least to her handsome new science teacher.
- Season 2 Episode 33: There's No Stove Like an Old Stove
Fed up with chopping wood for Kate's old wood burning stove, Uncle Joe cooks up a scheme to get her to buy a new one.
- Season 2 Episode 32: Why Girls Leave Home
A music professor suggests Bobbie Jo go to NYC for lessons, Billie Jo wins a Hollywood screen test, and Betty Jo earns a scholarship in New Hampshire.
- Season 2 Episode 31: The Chicken Killer
The Bradley dog is framed for the murder of some chickens. Behind the plot is Dog Catcher Hinky Mittenflos.
- Season 2 Episode 30: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Jinx?
Once word gets around that Uncle Joe is a jinx,the Hooterville townspeople want nothing to do with him.
- Season 2 Episode 29: The Mayor of Hooterville
Uncle Joe thinks that it is time for Hooterville to elect a mayor and sees himself as an excellent candidate.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Bedloe Gets His Comeuppance
Betty Jo's pal, Willie, has a knack for the roulette wheel. Uncle Joe plans to use his ability to save the whole valley from foreclosure by Homer Bedloe.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Bedloe's Most Fiendish Scheme
Uncle Joe and the girls are forced to find employment when Homer arranges for the bank to foreclose Kate's mortgage.
- Season 2 Episode 26: The Black Box
A US government top secret camera falls out a plane right into Hooterville hotel. The device has a dangerous hidden detonator.
- Season 2 Episode 25: A Tale of Two Dogs
Hooterville is feuding with neighboring Crabwell Corners over possession of a Spanish-American cannon. Betty Jo and Tad argue over who has the better dog.
- Season 2 Episode 24: The Shady Rest Hotel Corporation
The hotel needs a new water heater and Uncle Joe wants to pay for it by selling stock in the Shady Rest Hotel Corporation.
- Season 2 Episode 23: A Borderline Story
Surveyors discover that Shady Rest straddles the county border and Uncle Joe plans to play this up as a sure fire tourist attraction.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Visit From the Governor
Uncle Joe wants to invite the governor of the state to visit Hooterville, but no one will support his proposal.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Modern Merchandising
Sam Drucker's customers at the general store are deserting him to shop at a new supermarket in nearby Pixley.
- Season 2 Episode 20: For the Birds
Homer Bedloe uses an unusual case as a means of shutting down the Cannonball, when a bird makes a nest in the smoke stack, halting service.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Hooterville Crime Wave
As Hooterville's bounty hunter, Uncle Joe may finally get the chance to capture someone, two escaped convicts are in the area.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Kate Bradley, Girl Volunteer
The Hooterville fire department find themselves embarrassed when they need to call in help to put out a fire in the Cannonball.
- Season 2 Episode 17: A Matter of Communication
The girls want a telephone added to the Shady Rest, but Kate insists that they cannot afford a special line strung.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Billie Jo's First Job
Billie Jo has landed a job as a private secretary to novelist Oliver Fenton, which Kate in unhappy about since some of his books have been banned in Hooterville.
- Season 2 Episode 15: There's no Flame Like an Old Flame
An old flame of Uncle Joe, the Widow Perkins, and he are corresponding to each other, even though she once left him standing at the alter.
- Season 2 Episode 14: The Curse of Chester W. Farnsworth
Uncle Joe is convinced that a former guest from fifty years ago, Chester W. Farnsworth, is haunting the Shady Ranch.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Smoke-Eaters
The Hooterville Volunteer Fire Department Band decides to raise money in order to create an actual fire department in Hooterville.
- Season 2 Episode 12: The Lost Patrol
The Army visits Shady Rest to conduct maneuvers, but soldiers are distracted by Kate's daughters.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Mother of the Bride
Kate hears a rumor that Billie Jo had become engaged to Dan Plout, the son of her arch enemy, Selma Plout.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Kate's Bachelor Butter
Charley and Floyd are sent to pick apples for Kate's special recipe.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Bedloe's Nightmare
Homer's psychiatrist suggests that he learn to love the Cannonball.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Betty Jo's Pen-Pal
Betty Jo's Japanese pen pal Nobuko, comes for a visit to the United States and stays at the Shady Rest.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Great Buffalo Hunt
Uncle Joe wants to scheme British sportsmen by bringing a buffalo to the Shady Rest and telling them it is a hunting lodge.
- Season 2 Episode 6: My Dog the Actor
Billie Jo enters the family dog into a pet food company's contest.
- Season 2 Episode 5: As Hooterville Goes
Crabtree Corners gets an automatic voting machine, threatening Hooterville's claim to be the first community to file election returns.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Umquaw Strip
Homer Bedloe learns that an Indian tribe owns the land on which the tracks lay.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Have Library Will Travel
Uncle Joe has fallen in love with a new librarian Phyllis Marsh, who is opening a library inside the baggage car of the Cannonball.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Race Against the Stork
Kate's friend Elsie comes to Shady Rest while waiting to have her baby.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Betty Jo's Dog
Betty Jo has made a new little friend, a dog which keeps following her everywhere she goes. Although she wants to keep him, Kate insists he must go.
Petticoat Junction: Season 1 (1963 - 1964)
- Season 1 Episode 38: The Genghis Keane Story
Kate is surprised at her old school teacher's new personality.
- Season 1 Episode 37: Kate Flat on Her Back
With Kate injured, Uncle Joe and the daughters must corner the convention.
- Season 1 Episode 36: Cave Woman
Kate is missing as a big convention is meeting to decide where to hold their convention, she is stuck in a cave.
- Season 1 Episode 35: Local Girl Makes Good
A former resident of Hooterville, Mary Jane Hastings, has returned home as a business executive, impressing everyone with her administrative abilities, and her handling of men.
- Season 1 Episode 34: Bledloe and Son
Homer Bedloe returns to Hooterville with his son Homer Jr., who is a carbon copy of his dad.
- Season 1 Episode 33: A Millionaire for Kate
Uncle Joe believes an old schoolmate of Kate's is a con artist, instead of the millionaire he says he is.
- Season 1 Episode 32: Dog Days at Shady Rest
Norman Curtis, the railroad president, sends his basset hound to the Shady Rest to give him a change of scenery.
- Season 1 Episode 31: Charley Abandons the Cannonball
Charley decides it's time to quit as engineer of the Cannonball when the citizens of Hooterville seem too busy to spend anytime with him.
- Season 1 Episode 30: Kate and the Dowager
The gang at the Shady Rest must make sure that socialite, Clara Watkins, has a comfortable stay if Kate is ever to get a loan again from her.
- Season 1 Episode 29: Kate the Stockholder
Railroad executive Homer Bedloe tries once again to get rid of the Hooterville Cannonball, this time by getting Floyd and Charley to quit by harassment.
- Season 1 Episode 28: The Hooterville Flivverball
Uncle Jo plans to use Orville Miggs' flivver to power his own railroad and bankrupt the Hooterville Cannonball.
- Season 1 Episode 27: The Ladybugs
Uncle Joe wants to cash in on the recent Beatlemania fever, by making up a girl group named The Ladybugs, starring his nieces and Sheriff Ragsdale's daughter.
- Season 1 Episode 26: Kate and the Manpower Problem
An old friend of Kate tells the girls to dig up some eligible prospects, in order to get Kate married again.
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Talent Contest
Uncle Joe tries to rig a talent contest he is promoting, in order to assure that one of his nieces will win.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Behind All Silver, There's a Cloud Lining
Uncle Joe spreads a rumor of a silver strike has been found in the area as a scheme to get more people to stay at the Shady Rest, and dig his drainage ditch for free.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Betty Jo's First Love
Betty Jo has finally met a man she likes, but he seems more interested in tinkering on cars than he is working on a romance.
- Season 1 Episode 22: The Art Game
After selling a painting, Uncle Joe thinks he's on the road to success.
- Season 1 Episode 21: The Very Old Antique
Railroad executive Homer Bedloe arrives in Hooterville with a railroad tycoon, who is determined to purchase the Cannonball.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Last Chance Farm
Uncle Joe convinces two overweight women that the Shady Rest is really a reducing farm, where their loss is management's gain.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Visit From a Big Star
A movie star escapes from the Hollywood madness in Shady Rest.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Hooterville vs. Hollywood
Kate asks the judge if she can legally keep Billie Jo from going to Hollywood.
- Season 1 Episode 17: My Daughter the Doctor
Billie Jo discovers that her late father wanted her to be a doctor.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Bobbie Jo and the Beatnik
Bobbie Jo falls for Alan Landman (Dennis Hopper), a poet and beatnik.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Herby Gets Drafted
Herby Bates, who is sweet on Billie Jo, won't be seeing much more of her, he has just been drafted.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Cannonball Christmas
Homer plans to keep the Cannonball from making its Christmas caroling tour.
- Season 1 Episode 13: A Night at the Hooterville Hilton
A brochure for the Shady Rest Hotel of the future is prematurely distributed.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Honeymoon Hotel
Uncle Joe becomes a justice of the peace with hopes of attracting honeymooners.Friday 8th May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 11: Uncle Joe's Replacement
General store clerk Herbie Bates, is name assistant general manager of the Shady Rest by Kate, making Uncle Joe feel like he is being replaced.Thursday 7th May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 10: Bedloe Strikes Again
Homer returns to Shady Rest in an attempt to scrap the Cannonball.Wednesday 6th May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Little Train Robbery
A pair of crooks plans to rob the Cannonball of its bank shipment.Tuesday 5th May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 8: Kate's Recipe for Hot Rhubarb
Kate decides it is time for Betty Jo to put down the books and set out to find a significant other.Monday 4th May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Ringer
Betty Jo becomes the first female contestant in the horseshoe tournament.Friday 1st May 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 6: Please Buy My Violets
Uncle Joe decides to go into the cologne business.Thursday 30th April 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Courtship of Floyd Smoot
Kate tries to restore the self confidence of Floyd Smoot after he is jilted by his mail-order sweetheart, by pretending to be in love with him.Tomorrow at 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 4: Is There a Doctor in the Roundhouse?
Curtis breaks the throttle of the Cannonball and blocks the way to Kate's jamboree.Today at 6:00am EDT - WJLADT2
- Season 1 Episode 3: The President Who Came to Dinner
The railroad president decides to scrap the Cannonball himself.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Quick, Hide the Railroad
Kate wants to hide the Hooterville Cannonball to save it from the scrap heap.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Spur Line to Shady Rest
A man travels to Hooterville to investigate a line connection.