P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 13 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 13 Episode 16: Going Green
Eco-friendly design; recipes with green vegetables; a community garden; creative candles with soy.
- Season 13 Episode 14: Fowl Play
Incorporating chickens and other fowl into a garden style; delicious dishes using poultry; backyard chicken coops.Brand New Episode Sunday 26th May 4:00am EDT - WUSA (CBS)
- Season 13 Episode 13: Discovering Chicago
Chicago: Garfield Park Conservatory; where sugar comes from; the spectacular view of a loft apartment.
- Season 13 Episode 12: It's All About Kids
Getting little ones started in the garden; a children's garden and a children's farmstead; a project for children.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Latest and Greatest
Trends for the home and garden; advice from top chefs; design hints from friends of the farm; community gardens.
- Season 13 Episode 9: In Full Bloom
Ways to use flowers gathered from the garden; edible flowers.
- Season 13 Episode 8: Problem, Meet Solution
Resolving runoff issues; quick fixes in the kitchen; using lighting to advantage.
- Season 13 Episode 7: Art for All
Ways art is incorporated into garden style; sculptures; a fun-themed museum; colors, textures and imagination on the table.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Connect With Connecticut
Kansas City, Mo.; Kauffman Memorial Garden; a charcuterie.
- Season 13 Episode 5: It's Better to Give
A bulb container; edible gifts; giving from the heart.
- Season 13 Episode 4: Holidays at Garden Home Retreat
Winter gardening projects; s'mores; decorating for the holidays using greenery.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Giving Many Thanks
Celebrating Thanksgiving; preparing a small-scale celebration; growing gourds.
- Season 13 Episode 2: Exploring St. Louis
St. Louis City Garden; Schlafly Bottleworks; Union Station.
- Season 13 Episode 1: Garden Style 101
Items that have become staples in P. Allen Smith's garden, kitchen and home and how to put them to use; seeds; chilled couscous salad; a fundamental question.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 12 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 12 Episode 20: Beat the Heat
Herbal tea garden; heat tolerant plants; Chicago Botanic Garden; mint tea with mint ice cubes.
- Season 12 Episode 19: Fun With Fruit
Raspberry bushes; decorating with fruit; strawberry pie; questions answered.
- Season 12 Episode 18: Summer Maintenance
- Season 12 Episode 17: Fun In the Sun
Edible summer flowers; blooming roses in Arkansas; blueberry crostada.
- Season 12 Episode 15: Small Spaces
Gardening in small spaces; rooftop garden on Trump Tower; recipe.
- Season 12 Episode 14: Critters
Hummingbird feeder; butterfly herb garden; fire ant questions answered; peach drink.
- Season 12 Episode 13: May Flowers
- Season 12 Episode 12: Spring Color
Landscaping in Chicago; a colorful container-arrangement; vibrant vegetables; hedge trimmers; poached egg and spinach salad.
- Season 12 Episode 11: Edibles
Peterson Victory Garden; a hanging herb basket; a new orchard; grapes; an arugula salad with baby beets.
- Season 12 Episode 10: Spring Fever
Getting the growing season under way; salad-ready vegetables; the rose garden; pests; red cabbage with apples.
- Season 12 Episode 9: Veggie Ready
- Season 12 Episode 8: Gardening With Kids
Children learn to garden; The Daffodil Festival in South Arkansas; a sunflower project; decorating a container for orchids; reality TV stars the Duggar family.
- Season 12 Episode 7: Playful Pets
A birdseed wreath; silver-laced Wyandotte chickens; black turkeys; chicks; a treat for dogs and cats.
- Season 12 Episode 6: Indoor Gardens
Assembling a beautiful table arrangement; slip covers; citrus-honey cheesecake; starting seeds indoors; growing herbs.
- Season 12 Episode 5: Winter Projects
Raising chickens; orchid care; container gardening; buttermilk pecan pie.
- Season 12 Episode 4: Christmas at the Farm
Decorating for Christmas with fresh greenery and nontraditional items and colors; caring for Christmas trees; planting tulip bulbs; orange marmalade cake.
- Season 12 Episode 3: Holiday Happenings
The staff garden; a festive harvest dinner; a centerpiece; arranging a table with apples for props; low-maintenance shrubs; frost blankets; a refreshing drink.
- Season 12 Episode 2: Spring Preparation
Knock-Out roses; Plant It Pink event; spring bulbs; a sweet-potato recipe.
- Season 12 Episode 1: Fall Gardening
Getting paper whites started early to ensure blooms by Christmas; an orchid arrangement with a Halloween theme; Denver Botanic Gardens; a rose walk; a fresh apple cake.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 11 (2010 - 2012)
- Season 11 Episode 17: A Day at the Farm
Day-to-day life on a farm.
- Season 11 Episode 16: Talking Tomatoes
- Season 11 Episode 15: A Berry Garden Special
Edible ornamental landscaping; planting blackberries; strawberry gelato.
- Season 11 Episode 14: It's All Greek to Me
A home's design is Greek revival; the Greek Food Festival in Little Rock, Ark.
- Season 11 Episode 13: Dirt Show
Soil for container gardening; preparing flower beds; chocolate cake made with tomatoes.
- Season 11 Episode 12: Rosy Expressions
Companion plants for roses; rock wall progress; summer salad with blueberry viniagrette.
- Season 11 Episode 11: The Seasons Beauty
A beautiful hanging basket; heat-intolerant annuals; a Mother's Day orchid basket; a couple begin their first garden.
- Season 11 Episode 10: Colorful Creations
A nursery in Farmington, N.Y.; using proper safety gear when using power equipment.
- Season 11 Episode 9: The Madness of March
The history of the daffodil; a cilantro container; a recipe.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Kids and the Garden
Getting children into the garden; a fun, child-friendly project; a recipe children will enjoy.
- Season 11 Episode 7: Spring Is on the Way!
Getting the garden prepared for a busy season; frost cloth; a recipe.
- Season 11 Episode 6: Competitive Gardening
PLANET Student Career Days; a landscape competition; a container contest; a vegetable ID competition; a garden-fresh recipe.
- Season 11 Episode 5: Winter Wonderland
How to make a orchid centerpiece for the holidays; last minute flower arrangements with flowers usually seen in the spring.
- Season 11 Episode 4: A Green Christmas
P. Allen Smith visits the state of Oregon to learn about the noble fir tree.
- Season 11 Episode 3: A Living Heritage
Comparing chicken breeds at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds; Rumford Fireboxes.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Autumn Colors
How to make a gift for a child's teacher with orchids; putting together an autumn container.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 10 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 10 Episode 17: Lasting Impressions
Making a first impression that will last; the Garden Home Retreat; an inspiring destination.
- Season 10 Episode 16: Nature's Lessons
Working with Mother Nature and not against her; a recipe with garden-fresh ingredients.
- Season 10 Episode 15: Inviting Areas
Areas in the garden or home that look and feel inviting; the Garden Home Retreat; a cozy little garden; a recipe.
- Season 10 Episode 14: Adding a Little Charm
Making a big impact with tiny details; a Meyer lemon tree; a recipe.
- Season 10 Episode 13: All About Roses
Rose cuttings; breeding roses; disease-resistant roses; keeping roses safe in the winter; mealy bugs.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Peaceful Places
The Arlington National Cemetery; Mount Vernon.
- Season 10 Episode 11: Comfortable Settings
Creating a comfortable setting in the garden; bringing Mother Nature inside; reblooming shrubs; the Green Industry and Equipment Expo.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Getting Kids Involved
Introducing children to gardening and raising animals; the FFA.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Bold Statements
Simple elements can make a bold statement; harvesting out houseplants; flowering shrubs; getting rid of unwanted visitors.
- Season 10 Episode 8: The Green Factor
A Subaru factory helps the environment; a plant farm goes green; using lumber in the garden.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Maintenance
Deadheading; maintaining an orchard; the Churchill Downs; hydrangeas.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Color, Color and Color
Color from the garden; cleomes; putting together a simple garden bouquet; tree-formed roses; the shady garden.
- Season 10 Episode 5: Home for the Holidays
Making holiday decorating fun and safe; Christmas tree and homemade ornaments; LED lights; using a warming pad on seeds.
- Season 10 Episode 4: The Herb Show
An herbal moth-repellent; herb combinations; rosemary; lavender.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Unique Garden Spaces
A garden on a hospital's roof; a fern stumpery; growing paper whites in a glass container; hanging baskets; readying a raised bed.
- Season 10 Episode 2: Let's Get Organized
Organizing a hobby-farm tool shed; a handy power tool; living spaces; a from-the-garden recipe.
- Season 10 Episode 1: All About Seeds
The Bonnie Plant Farm; starting seeds indoors; saving seeds.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 9 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 9 Episode 17: Structure With Style
Gardens that combine art with nature; the Longhouse Reserve; the Hamptons; powder coating; grape arbors; chilled garden-radish soup.
- Season 9 Episode 16: Conservation Cues
Bicycling down the California coastline; a water-wise company; recycling and reducing waste; blackberry cobbler.
- Season 9 Episode 15: Function and Form
Hippy plants; topiary artists; propane; the Winterthur Estate; fresh tomato salsa.
- Season 9 Episode 14: Real Solutions
Fine dining at a baseball park; the Biltmore Estate; keeping rabbits out of the vegetable garden; stone terraces.
- Season 9 Episode 13: To Great Heights
Day lilies; keeping oak trees in top shape; restaurant Ciao.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Plants and Problem Solvers
Using filter fabric to keep weeds down; creating a weed barrier around trees; drought-tolerant varieties; mold-resistant drywall; rosemary chicken.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Cottages Near and Far
Gardens in Germany; children's playhouse; environmentally friendly fixtures; a restaurant goes green.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Views Beyond
Charleston, S.C.: garden and carriage house; environmentally friendly home; feng shui; daylilies; garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette and crab.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Gardens With Style
The Garvan Woodland Gardens and the Anthony Chapel; living wreaths; new plant introductions; iced tea.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Bounty Inside and Out
Spring color; lettuce; a unique farm; caring for a lawn; heating and air; apple Asiago salad.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Color Bursts
Beautiful flowers in the heart of winter; a radiant heat system used to heat basement floors and water in an environmentally friendly home.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Historic and Home
Savannah, Ga.; winter solstice for American Indians of long ago; decorating a kitchen; winter decorating.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Historic and Home
Frost blankets and fabric filters; environmentally friendly solutions; current trends in gardening; a recipe.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Gardens of Prayer
Getting children involved in gardening; the House of Prayer; Strybing Arboretum and Botanical Gardens; keeping pests out of the garden; a recipe.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Autumn Freeze
Forcing bulbs for early bloom; an energy-efficient fireplace; the Biltmore Estate; frost blankets; a firebox; a recipe.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Planting for the Planet
A replica of Christopher Columbus' ship; a citrus recipe; planting trees in the Ozark Mountains; adventures of an English botanist; color; using coffee grounds in the garden.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Teaching Green
The Future Farmers of America; trees to plant in the fall; pruning shears and saws; soy foam insulation; keeping rabbits and deer out of the garden; lemon tart.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 8 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 8 Episode 17: Holiday Hospitality
Folk art gift basket; decorating with fruit; winter gardening; holiday recipe.
- Season 8 Episode 16: Greenhouse Show
Greenhouses; reviving houseplants; hot-sweet mustard balsamic vinegar salad.
- Season 8 Episode 15: Everyday Uses
Soy; simple shelving; a tofu recipe.
- Season 8 Episode 14: I'll Fly Away
Attracting birds and butterflies; children explore the world of birds; America's butterfly capital; grapefruit sorbet.
- Season 8 Episode 13: Just Peachy
Peaches from the orchard to the table; peach-colored roses; Texas peach cobbler.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Lights, Camera: Winter
Winter lighting; blooming houseplants; cast iron; chocolate martini.
- Season 8 Episode 11: The Watermelon Show
The Hope Watermelon Festival; varieties of melon; watermelon-raspberry lemonade.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Ideas Made Simple
Face jugs; creating a seed box; hanging outdoor garden ornaments; homemade soda pop.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Saintly Sights
Plants with holy names; outdoor furniture; chocolate pate.
- Season 8 Episode 8: The White Show
Roundel borders; white plants; honey panna cotta with fresh raspberries.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Garden Getaway
Garden getaways; garden containers; broccoli rabbe.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Pumpkin Perfect
Pumpkin varieties; preserving pumpkins; ornamental gourds; pumpkin bisque.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Double Duty Plants
Tulips; Dallas Arboretum; double-duty plants; leftover rice recipe.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Clean and Simple
Artist Anita Huffington's organic sculptures; color combinations; grilled vegetable platter.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Splendor in the Grass
Ornamental grasses; artificial grass; Thai lemon-grass soup.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Hydrangeas
Planting hydrangeas; hydrangeas in arrangements and wreaths; snowball viburnum.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Green Pastures
Equestrian center; hay vs. straw; mulching; green-apple fajita chicken salad.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 7 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 7 Episode 17: The Apple Show
Harvesting apples; colorful fabrics from Sunbrella; a barn roof; blending stains and paints into landscaping.
- Season 7 Episode 16: Gardening Above Ground
Containers and pottery in the garden; raised beds; herbs; a garden-fresh recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 15: Garden Goods
A grass farm; harvesting seeds; castor- and hyacinth-bean vine; soybeans.
- Season 7 Episode 14: Japanese Influence
Chicago Botanic Garden; how to prune trees and shrubs; stonework complements bonsai; selecting garden stone; a garden-fresh recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 13: English Influence
Winterthur, Del.; an England-inspired garden in New Hampshire; a terrace and a central pool; a garden-fresh recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Problem Solvers
Flag Hill Winery & Distillery; laying out a bluebird trail; correcting high iron-content in water.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Gearing Up for Mother's Day
Garden-related gifts; carrot soup; making a Mother's Day container.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Access Garden
A school for developmentally disabled children makes gardening a focal point for its academic endeavors; painting metal.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Big, Bold and Beautiful
Exploring the landscape in Winterthur, Del.; exceptional bloomers; foliage plants; planting peonies.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Through the Looking Glass
Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville; mystical bottle-trees; enhancing a garden view.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Gardening Through the Decades
The history of gardening.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Baby It's Cold Outside
Gathering decorating ideas; summer gardening; insulation.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Winter Wonderland
The Big Apple; a florist in Jackson, Miss.; garden comfort; a garden-fresh recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 4: What's the Big Idea
Historic trees of Savannah, Ga.; landscaping with bricks; incorporating large trees into a garden; recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Trained Trees
Topiaries; a tree farm; fabrics and furnishings in a garden setting; a recipe.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Bewitching Gardens
Pre-Halloween fun; creating a creepy garden; cemetery work; a recipe from Savannah, Ga.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Abundant Blooms
Growing wildflowers; daffodils; staining; stacking stone; a recipe from the American Southwest.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 6 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 6 Episode 26: Fall Flourishes
Making pictures with pressed leaves; ornamental grasses; recipes using lemon grass.
- Season 6 Episode 25: Drying the Harvest
Drying herbs and flowers for use in the fall and winter; cooking with herbs; using fresh and dried herbs in favorite recipes.
- Season 6 Episode 24: Take It to the Extreme
Plants that can take hot, dry, wet and other extreme conditions.
- Season 6 Episode 23: Indulgently Sinful Plants
Beautiful and tasty plants; botanical garden attached to a five-star hotel.
- Season 6 Episode 22: Garden Lights
Night gardens; a white garden in Old Westbury, N.Y.; adding light to a garden; fun projects to do with children.
- Season 6 Episode 21: Tropicals Everywhere
Independence garden; fruits and flowers; dormant oil.
- Season 6 Episode 20: Inspiring Gardens
Touring the garden of Eudora Welty; colorful garden additions; rose cuttings; simple recipe for warm days.
- Season 6 Episode 19: An Inside-Out Garden
Terrariums; Victorian designs to modern pods; indoor herbs.
- Season 6 Episode 18: Relaxing Arrangements
Combining outdoor and indoor elements; a spa features outdoor treatments; a rose bowl; an artist combines crafting and gardening; organic produce.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Purple Passions
English gardens; garden colors; purple plants.
- Season 6 Episode 16: Grand Old Garden
Patriotic flag wreath; red, white and blue garden makeover; packing a picnic; enjoying nature.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Garden Lifestyles
Living in outdoor spaces; blooming bottlebrush; outdoor party fare.
- Season 6 Episode 14: Destination Gardens
A destination garden; garden getaways; inspiring plants and designs.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Optical Illusions
Enhancing a garden with mirrors, glass and windows; child-friendly recipes.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Porch Plants
Inviting patios and porches; plants and accessories; Victorian salons; growing and using citrus.
- Season 6 Episode 11: For the Birds
Making a garden bird-friendly; weekend projects.
- Season 6 Episode 10: For the Love of Gardening
Front porches; Southern hospitality; elegant items for the gardener; roses; garden-fresh delicacy.
- Season 6 Episode 9: New Year of Gardening
Starting a recycling resolution; using eggshells to start seedlings.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Winter Color
Projects to brighten winter; growing amaryllis, rye grass, paperwhites and other winter-blooming houseplants; rosemary cookies.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Holiday Accents
Biltmore estate; all-natural arrangement; decorating with moss; biscuit recipe.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Holiday Preps
A Christmas tree farm; natural gift-wrap; tabletop trees; mistletoe; coffee and chocolate.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Fall to Winter Trends
Bringing nature indoors; wreaths and holiday decorations; garden fresh gifts; caring for roses.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Nuts About the Birds
Making a backyard an inviting place for the birds during winter; making a pine cone bird-feeder.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Pumpkin Passions
Choosing the perfect pumpkin; decorating with pumpkins; pumpkin pie.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Falling for Autumn
Fall foliage; scenic routes; small trees for landscaping; creating a fall centerpiece; lamb recipe.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Local Herbs
Buying and using locally grown herbs; serving the needs of individual families and local restaurants; a chef creates dishes using local herbs; growing herbs.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 5 (2004 - 2005)
- Season 5 Episode 26: Charleston Gardens
Some Charleston, S.C., gardens survive Hurricane Hugo; a Gullah recipe; essential gardening tools.
- Season 5 Episode 25: German Gardens
German countryside; window boxes full of geraniums; German dinner recipe.
- Season 5 Episode 24: Music City USA
Wind chimes; Belle Meade Plantation, near Nashville; soil for containers.
- Season 5 Episode 23: Hand Picked
Cape daisies; America in Bloom program; interpretive gardening at the Ozark Folk Center; ergonomic tools.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Garden Passions
Old Westbury, Long Island; creating an English-style estate; a passion for plants and watering cans; African violet.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Independence Entertaining
Independence Day recipe; fruit and flower toppers; dormant oil.
- Season 5 Episode 20: Easy Flowering Favorites
Easy-to-grow plants; irises; lemon; 'aging' garden ornaments.
- Season 5 Episode 19: What's Cookin'
Growing and using produce; the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C.; Nashville; keeping containers looking their best.
- Season 5 Episode 18: Garden Conservation
Honeybees; learning about conservation easement from the Nature Conservancy; food from the past in Colonial Williamsburg; a chef presents herbal garnishes on food.
- Season 5 Episode 17: An Entertaining Garden
Using candles in outdoor living areas; Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C.; entertaining in a garden in Chicago.
- Season 5 Episode 16: Importance of Green
Painting with green; blending green hedges and ground cover; miles of green hedges on the Chatsworth House's 35,000 acres in the English countryside.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Fun With Food and Flowers
Fried dill-pickles; great-tasting, fun food; the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, Calif.
- Season 5 Episode 14: In the Woodland
Woodland gardens; shade plants; Frederick Law Olmsted's contributions to two American landmarks; toad houses.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Good Food, Good Cause
Newman's Own Organics; an organic farm at the University of California, Santa Cruz; the Old Ursuline Convent in New Orleans; a healing garden.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Preserving Gardens
Organically friendly ways to deal with pests in the garden; Chicago Botanic Garden; produce; daffodils.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Wild About Flowers
Wildflowers; making a fall arrangement; Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin, Texas; children create pottery.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Gardens for Work and Play
Citronella candles; outdoor gatherings; pressed flower cards and pictures.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Past, Present and Future
The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C.; barn and farmyard restoration; a centuries-old estate in England; the Duchess of Devonshire; preserving peppers in vinegar.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Plantations
Southern plantations; azaleas; winter recipe; video tour of historic homes and gardens; caring for houseplants.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Gardens With a Past
Boxwoods at Stratford Hall Plantation in Virginia; craft projects using natural materials; low-maintenance plants.
- Season 5 Episode 6: California Sunset
California's central coast; artichoke marinade; trial gardens; West Coast wineries; white flies; powdery mildew.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Bringing It Home
Fall-to-winter centerpieces; topiary display at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, N.C.; indoor winter topiary; squirrels in gardens.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Changing Seasons
Farmers specializing in organic potatoes; growing potatoes in small-space gardens; plants change from season to season; colorful borders.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Spooky Gardens
Making a scarecrow; giant pumpkins; growing artichokes; a mysterious blue spring in a garden.
- Season 5 Episode 2: A Little Bit of History
A tour of Belle Meade Plantation, near Nashville, shows its breeding of thoroughbreds, a wedding garden and the kitchen.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Makeover Mania
Patio garden makeover; using a breezeway as outdoor living space; recipe for outdoor entertaining.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 4 (2003 - 2004)
- Season 4 Episode 26: Decorating With Flowers
Simple flower arrangements; fall flower arrangements; daffodils; paperwhites; dahlias and strawflowers; apple/cranberry tart recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Growing Herbs
Tips on planting mint; mixing herbs; the National Arboretum; a moth repellent recipe; creating a fall arrangement.
- Season 4 Episode 24: Garden Festivals
Shopping for mums; building a raised vegetable garden; tomato growing; tomato and avocado salsa; the Barberton Mum Festival in Ohio.
- Season 4 Episode 23: A Rose by Any Other Name
American Rose Society in Shreveport, La.; variety of roses; flower arrangements using Gerbera daisies; easy summer salad.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Fruits of Our Labor
Apple trees; calamondin orange tree; glazing fruit; pomegranates; tomato relish recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 21: Summer Survival
Hydrangeas; combining salvia; plants that thrive on neglect; corn pudding.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Easy Roses
Mixing plant combinations with roses; fresh basil pesto recipe; lavender and rosemary; preserving century old roses in Natchez, Miss.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Small Gardens
Wooden planter boxes; dahlias; crocosmia lucifer; geraniums; Shaker lemon pie.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Bug Off
Advantages to ducks; white flies; marigolds; creatures that can be beneficial to a garden; hot pepper sauce recipe; coleus.
- Season 4 Episode 17: The Backyard Farmer
Artichokes; fresh fruit ice-cream recipe; caring for geraniums; lamiums.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Spring Flowering Bulbs
Planting torenia; camassia; daffodil show; a recipe for luring hummingbirds.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Shade Plants
Shade-loving perennials; hosta; impatiens; vinaigrette recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Perennial Favorites
Perennial borders at Arley Hall in England; dividing day lilies; columbine origami; strawberry pizza.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Sunny Side
Sunflowers; edible flowers; fresh spinach salad; Pacific Grove, Calif., known as Butterfly Town USA.
- Season 4 Episode 12: The Lighter Side
Raising chickens in a garden; growing geraniums; The Orchid Zone in Moss Landing, Calif.; bird suet-cake recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 11: A Place of Contemplation
Lake Austin Spa Resort in Texas; mixing herbs and flowers in a garden; a tour of the Bishop's Garden at National Cathedral in Washington, D.C.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Gardens of the South
A tour of Mount Vernon; grilling; growing tomatoes; Boone Hall in South Carolina.
- Season 4 Episode 9: America the Bountiful
The farming process of popular crops; brown and white rice; Christopher Ranch, a California garlic ranch; sowing wildflower seeds.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Gardens of England
Chatsworth gardens; Arley Hall; garlic soup recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 7: The Chicago Botanic Garden
The Chicago Botanic Garden; Magnificent Mile in Chicago; peach shortcake; create a microclimate and protect vulnerable plants.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Christmas Special
Victorian home; holiday recipes; 35 acres of greenhouses; holiday luminaries.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Gardens of Holland
Gardens in Holland; Rudbeckia, black-eyed Susan and Eupatorium; artichoke dip recipe.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Autumn Joys
Fall tour of colors; Japanese maples; toasted pecans and herbal soups; fall floral arrangements; violas.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Caring for Tea Roses
Rose collection; Galante Vineyards in Carmel Valley, Calif.; Mount Vernon; history of the chrysanthemum; popcorn balls.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Plants for the Future
Drought-resistant test garden; tour of Goldsmith Seeds, Inc.; honey-glazed squash; salvia black and blue.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Practical Plants
Caring for houseplants; aloe vera; practical purposes of houseplants; plants help clear the air.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 3 (2002 - 2003)
- Season 3 Episode 7: Four Seasons of Gardening
Preparing for winter storms; spring blooms; summer perennials; leaf compost.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Sun and Shade Plants Throughout the Year
Suggestions on what to grow in the sun and shade.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Wildflowers and Natives
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Research Center in Austin, Texas; Ozarks; Little Rock, Ark.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Summer Bulbs
A wide range of bulbs available to bring bloom into summer gardens; gladiolus, dahlias and other colorful plants.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Small Space Gardens
Rooftop garden; small suburban garden; a garden surrounds a home; container tips; creating pathways.
- Season 3 Episode 2: A Natural Christmas: Victorian Cooking
Natchez, Miss.; influence of the Mississippi River; kumquat relish; bourbon yams; orchids and Victorian antiques for table arrangements.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Garden World Tour
Around the globe for gardening ideas: Palace Het Loo in the Netherlands; Williamsburg in Virginia; Carmel Mission in California; Cholmondely Castle in England; Japanese garden at the Chicago Botannical Gardens.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 2 (2001 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 25: Summer Special
Gardening in the summer heat; ridding a garden of pests in the summer.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Top Ten Questions for Spring
Answers to the most frequently asked gardening questions.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Fall Special
Extending the growing season; caring for hand tools; fall containers; planting spring bulbs; fall-blooming perennials.
- Season 2 Episode 21: The Finer Things From the Garden
Olive oil; winemaking; tomato festival; hybrid tea roses.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Our Daily Bread
The mill at Stratford Hall in Virginia; Il Fornaio Restaurant in Carmel, Calif.; herbal breads.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Feast for the Eyes
Sample chef recipes; favorite recipes.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Entertaining
Decorating a table with tomatoes and grape vines; decorating with strawberries; strawberry lemonade.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Vegetable Gardening
Vegetable gardens; seed expert; lettuce mixes; kitchen garden at Chatsworth.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Houseplants
'The Cactus Queen'; houseplant care; low-maintenance houseplants.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Flower Arranging
Florist; flower arrangements; advice on planting.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Animals in the Garden
Chickens, toads, ladybugs and goldfish in the garden; elephant sanctuary in the Ozarks.
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Natural Christmas: Victorian Decorating
Indoor decorating ideas reminiscent of the 18th century; Victorian home in Little Rock, Ark.; The Biltmore, Ashville, N.C.; Victorian style wreaths.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Heritage Roses
Old-fashioned rose; rose specialist; Charleston, S.C.
- Season 2 Episode 6: An English Family of Gardeners
Popular tourist attraction in England; Arley Hall and Lady Elizabeth Ashbrook; gardening heritage in Cheshire.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Aromatic Herbs
Using and growing herbs; Aromatique, in Heber Springs, Ark.; lavender farm in California; spa in Texas.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Glory of Tulips
Using and growing tulips; Netherlands; premiere display garden in Holland.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Flowering Trees and Shrubs
Historic Middleton Place Plantation in Charleston, S.C.; National Arboretum in Washington, D.C.; trees and shrubs added to landscape.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Classic Perennials
Connecticut mail-order company; peony in Sarcoxie, Mo.
P. Allen Smith Garden Style: Season 1 (2000 - 2001)
- Season 1 Episode 26: Annuals
Supplementing garden spaces with annuals.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Houseplants
Low-maintenance houseplants; ivies, vines and herbs; fruit trees.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Art in the Garden
Art and gardening; Allen Smith original garden; plein-air painting; the Ozarks; gardening art.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Chicken Show
- Season 1 Episode 22: Salad Greens
Cooking vegetables professionally.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Perennials Wet and Dry
- Season 1 Episode 20: Spring Bulbs
Visiting Holland, where bulbs are cultivated; Tulipmania grows flowers and ships them around the world.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Daffodils
Daffodil enthusiasts; planting daffodils; paperwhites.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Lueke Show
Lueke Schwartz, garden designer of Holland; good garden design principals.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Thanksgiving
Home decorating for Thanksgiving.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Shrubs
Picking and planting trees and shrubs.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Rose Varieties
- Season 1 Episode 14: Holiday Food
Apple crumble; French apple/cranberry tart; holiday chutney; winter soup; preserving herbs; toasted pecans; popcorn balls.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Holiday Crafts
Holiday crafts from the garden; history of the Christmas tree and the yule log; decorating a Christmas tree; winter greenery.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Color in the Garden
Japanese maples; a visit to Holland; integrating gray into a garden; history of catnip; hydrangea.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Trees in the Landscape
Exploring the vast range of trees and how they fit into landscapes.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Modern Hybrid Roses
Growing the modern hybrid tea-rose.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Garden Preservation
Palace Het Loo; Colonial Williamsburg; pass-along plants; monarch butterfly refuge.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Garden Heritage
Four historic gardens with distinct styles.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Winter Show
Greenhouse; cut flowers; California farmers produce garlic; roasted garlic potato soup.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Washington, D.C.
Adding herbs to spice up a garden.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Perennials Sun and Shade
A day lily field at a flower farm.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Easy Vegetables
Getting the most out of vegetables.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Birds and Butterflies
Attracting birds and butterflies.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Old Garden Roses
The history of the rose.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Summer Show
Getting creative in the yard and in the kitchen.