Outrageous Food: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Seven and a Half Pound Steak
Tom visits a restaurant in Las Vegas to check out their seven-and-a-half-pound steak challenge, and also heads to Golden, Colorado, for a super-spicy wing sauce
- Season 2 Episode 12: The 800 Pound Burger
Tom helps make an 800lb burger at the Oklahoma Fried Onion Burger Day festival. He then visits a diner in Brush, Colorado, to sample their State Champ burger
- Season 2 Episode 11: The 1200 Foot Cheese Steak
Tom Pizzica visits Tucson, Arizona, to create a 1,200ft cheese steak, and arrives at Digger's Diner in Brush, Colorado to sample the State Champ Burger
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Taco From Hell
Super spicy 'taco from hell' at Rockin' Taco in Chicago; eight pound, 11 layer breakfast called the 'suicide attack'; life size chocolate guitar sculpture.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Nine Pounds of Soup
Tom Pizzica finds a nine-pound bowl of soup in Las Vegas, and a giant cinnamon roll as large as a dinner plate in Longview, Washington
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Bacon Bomb
Tom Pizzica checks out an Arizona cantina serving seven-pound burritos, and stops at North Muskegon to try a two-foot pie topped with ghost chillies
- Season 2 Episode 7: 27 Ton Grill
Tom Pizzica visits the largest grill in America which weighs 27 tons, and heads to a restaurant in Portland that serves red hot wings
- Season 2 Episode 6: Bacon Candy
Tom Pizzica visits a grocery in Des Moines, Iowa, where he examines a sandwich that includes a pile of deli meat, a huge pork tenderloin and a quad burger stack
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Six Pound Burrito
Tom Pizzica checks out a food truck in Los Angeles, where they serve six-pound burritos. He then visits a restaurant in Houston, where the chicken fried steak weighs 22 ounces
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Ring of Fire Hot Wings
'Ring of Fire' hot sauce with extracts and chile powders in Calif.; pulled pork and sausage on a apple fritter in Colo.; platter of food deep fried in tempura batter in Calif.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Five Pound Philly Challenge
Two foot Philly cheese steak race in Philadeplhia ; six pounds of salad in Colo.; five foot chocolate ice cream pie in Texas.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The 30- Inch Pizza
Teams of two are challenged to finish 30-inch pizzas in less than an hour in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Season 2 Episode 1: The World's Biggest Burger
A Guinness World Record for the largest burger ever made; some of the hottest wings reaching nearly two million Scoville heat units; baking pies into cakes.
Outrageous Food: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Nuclear Wings
Tom Pizzica visits a diner in Antioch, California, that serves a 16-inch pizza, piled with hash browns, eggs, cheese, meats and biscuits
- Season 1 Episode 7: The 2- Foot Pancake
Seven pound burrito in San Antonio, TX; parts of a cow in Fort Worth, TX which most folks won't eat; two foot pancake with plenty of toppings in Deerfield Beach, FL.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Super Spicy Sushi
Bartolini's in Midloathian, III., a challenge to eat a ten pound meatball sandwich; spicy sushi roll at Yagumo Sushi in Van Nuys, Calif.; hot dog joint with unusual ingredients in Pasadena, Calif.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Rattlesnake Pierogies
'The Big Fat Ugly' loaded sandwich in Champaign, III.; pierogies stuffed with rattlesnake in Pittsburg, PA.; four foot pizza in St. Paul MN.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Knishwich
Tom Pizzica creates a seven-pound New Yorker deli sandwich with corned beef and pastrami packed between a potato knish instead of bread
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Chocolate Pizza
Tom Pizzica heads to a place in Minneapolis where customers are challenged to eat a burger piled high with everything from grilled cheese sandwiches to chicken fried bacon
- Season 1 Episode 2: The 72- Inch Burrito
Tom Pizzica heads to Gus's Mexican Cantina in Franklin, Wisconsin, to help serve up a 6ft burrito smothered in cheese and a variety of traditional Mexican toppings
- Season 1 Episode 1: The 105- Pound Burger
Tom Pizzica visits Clinton Station Diner in New Jersey to prepare an enormous hamburger, before challenging a group of college kids to eat it all in one hour