Once Upon a Time

TV Show (2011 - 2015)

Once Upon a Time
A bail bonds collector must fight for the future in a world where fairytale characters exist. Fantasy-drama starring Jennifer Morrison
Watch It

• 22 Mon
  • 23 Tue
  • 24 Wed
  • 25 Thu
  • 26 Fri
  • 27 Sat

…but click Add to My Picks to add to your personal TV Schedule and LocateTV will tell you when Once Upon a Time is next on TV.

Once Upon a Time

Never miss an episode of Once Upon a Time again!

Once Upon a Time is not on TV at the moment. Sign up to LocateTV and we'll email you when it is next on!

Cast

Latest Episodes

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Once Upon a Time?

20 comments

• Babygirl_06
    3 months ago, Babygirl_06 said:
    I Love this show, I have never watched it before until I saw episode Dream catcher season 5, so I started watching it from the beginning and now I cannot get enough of it, I am so looking forward to the new episode today :-) Report abuse
  • apixiefromhell1
    4 months ago, apixiefromhell1 said:
    Great show Report abuse
  • Ayla_LocateTV
    6 months ago, Ayla_LocateTV said:
    Hiya, thanks for the info. The schedule for the September fall premiere will show two weeks before the air date on the calendar above. In the mean time... http://www.locatetv.com/blog/season-premieres-fall-2015-2016-schedule/. Kind regards, ^Ayla Report abuse
  • terrysandiegofirs
    6 months ago, terrysandiegofirs said:
    Once Upon A Time Starts in the US Sunday September 27th 2015 Direct TV ABC 8pm! Report abuse
  • Ayla_LocateTV
    12 months ago, Ayla_LocateTV said:
    Hi twigtwig2904. The second half of season 4 will premiere (episode 13>) at 8/7c on March 1st. Hope that helps? ^Ayla - LocateTV. Report abuse
  • twigtwig2904
    12 months ago, twigtwig2904 said:
    I keep seeing it is going to be shown on abc on March 1st 2015. Anyone know what season is showing and at what time?? Report abuse
Showing 6 of 20 comments Show more comments

Explore LocateTV

Did you know that you can follow your favorite film directors with "My Picks" so you'll never miss their movies?

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.