Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 16: Hipster Brunch
Baked croissant French toast casserole; bacon and bourbon infused maple syrup and caramelized shallot butter.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Sweet & Savory Special
Sweet and sour pineapple pork; blend of caramel and cheese popcorn; peanut butter and banana milkshakes with cocoa liqueur.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Fantastic Foods 2
Italian sausage sandwiches with sweet and spicy jardinière relish; miso cod with dirty shitake wild rice; sticky toffee pudding.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Hair Of The Dog Breakfast
Chicken fried steak with peppered milk gravy, served with smoky chipotle bloody mary; cornmeal pancakes with salty whipped butter and zesty orange-infused maple syrup.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Trendy Eats
Spicy Jamaican ox tail stew. fried kale chips with cider vinegar; pear, chestnut crème & mascarpone parfaits.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Bridezilla Bites
Canapés; pastrami-style cured gravlax with sweet English mustard on pumpernickel toast; crunchy fried rigatoni chips stuffed with herbed ricotta.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Happiness
Spicy/crunchy onion rings; linguine Alfredo; chocolate-chip cookies with bacon and fleur de sel; paprika; cream.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Parenthood
Cheesy alphabet crackers; turkey burger sliders; frozen yogurt pops.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Mad Men(u)
Chorizo corn dogs with maple mustard; duck prosciutto casserole; cherry pie inspired by a cocktail.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Lazy Day Dishes
Corn chowder with chili powder and crumbled cotija cheese; sauteed spinach and chicken sausage.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Dude Food
Smoked meat hash; cherry bomb poppers.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Bucket List Dishes
Gnusi with dried-apricot brown butter and crispy sage; pulled-pork sandwiches with sweet-and-salty plantain; inverted lemon/meringue pie.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Geezer Grub
Nadia takes old-fashioned recipes to the next level; truffled deviled eggs; meatloaf; mini olive oil poundcakes with chocolate-covered orange candied bits.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Hitched & Ditched
Deep-fried jardiniera; philly cheese steak sandwich with aged gouda; almond-pear tarts; Panos talks rib-eye.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Childhood Favorites
- Season 3 Episode 1: Office Lunches
Gourmet lunch for the office; chipotle barley soup; kalamata chicken sandwich; maple pecan fudge with cayenne pepper.Sunday 2nd June 11:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 16: Bitchin' Party Guide
Succulent buttermilk popcorn chicken two ways; build-your-own mille feuille in a whiskey glass; gourmet mixer bar; spicy pomegranate and lemongrass limeade mixers.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Cheap & Chic
Mushroom medallione pasta in a porcini demi-glace; amaretto mousse in an almond lace bowl; the best deal on squid; reasonably priced porcini powder.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Fan-tastic Foods
Nadia G puts a spin on three classic dishes - burgers, chicken wings and pie as she turns a burger into a Sloppy Gino smothered in a sweet tangy sauce
- Season 2 Episode 13: Depression Desserts
PB&J goat cheese tarlettes with a candied peanut crust; chocolate-honeycomb cookies served with bourbon-vanilla milkshake shooters; drunken strawberry shortcake parfait.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Nonna's Recipe Chowdown
Lasagna bianco; spaghetti & brisket; tiramisu cupcakes; Panos talks brisket; The Spice Agent yaps about fair trade coffee beans.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Gluttony G-Style
Nadia G makes a selection of appetizers including steamed pork belly buns with homemade hoisin balsamico garnished with fresh green onion and cucumber slices
- Season 2 Episode 10: Veg-Head Extravaganza
Nadia G shares three of her favourite meat-free dishes, including buckwheat pancakes with melted Raclette cheese
- Season 2 Episode 9: Getting the Romance Back
Oysters G-feller loaded with creamy spinach-alfredo, crisp pancetta and panko; a juicy rib-eye with béarnaise, served with duck fat fries; a strawberry shortcake made with mascarpone and strawberry liqueur.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Makeover Meals
Golden pan fried tuna-n-chive cakes, topped with citrusy slaw, served on mini onion buns; life-makeover advice.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Hi-Speed Suppers
Saltimbocca-inspired veal cutlet sandwiches; Nonna's Penne Al Forno; Moroccan couscous with butternut squash, sweet figs and pistachios.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Girls' Night In
Sweet basil caviar in luscious blood orange mojitos; creamy gorgonzola & portabella mushroom risotto; bacon chocolate.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Student Shkoff-Fest
Red-hot vegetarian chili; udon smothered in a Thai green curry with eggplant; no-bake peanut butter cream cheese pie is topped with chocolate whipped cream; the goods on cilantro; Panos yaps about fish sauce; how cocoa beans are brain food.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Bitchin' Bootycamp Extreeeme!
Egg white, caramelized onion & homemade fig jam sandwiches; turkey cassoulet; G's Carrot Cupcakes topped with diet-friendly cream cheese frosting.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Back-of-the-Fridge Bachelor Fest
Sartu di patate potato cake; paste' fazul; sweet arancini inspired by rice pudding anecdotes about living the bachelor/ette lifestyle; real Italian sausages.
- Season 2 Episode 2: A Proposal for a Proposal
Creamy lobster bisque with saffron and chives; oven-roasted baby back ribs; truffled twice-baked potatoes; dark chocolate soufflé with smoked salt, served with a mint and toasted almond pesto.Sunday 26th May 11:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 1: (Dysfunctional) Family Pizza Night
Nadia G reveals her family's recipe for rustic pan pizza; potato pizza with onions and herbs; all-dressed beauty loaded with salami di Genoa, kalamata olives, pecorino and fresh spinach; Italian donuts served with chocolate-nougat fondue.
Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen: Season 1 (2010)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Underground Adventures
Pan-seared Swiss chard and mascarpone ravioli drizzled with truffled crème; garlic-roasted Brussels sprouts; a creamy cauliflower cheddar soup.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Bag'Em Tag'Em Meals
Comedy cookery show, presented by Nadia G. Three romantic recipes to keep lovers happy
- Season 1 Episode 11: Furious Foods
Diavoli fritte, penne rigate and key lime habanero cheesecake.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Rockstar Recipes
Nadia G prepares a blueberry and pomegranate salad with salty cheese, and papardelle with Prosciutto Di Parma
- Season 1 Episode 9: Anxiety Soups
Nadia G believes soup can soothe a person's soul and in this episode she shares her recipe for a traditional chicken broth
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Selfish Spread
Nadia G shares her recipe for panko shrimp with strawberry aioli, Thai Italian fusion spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce and Camembert with apricot syrup and spiced pistachio
- Season 1 Episode 7: Impress the In-Laws
Candied pecan & strawberry salad; filet mignon drizzled with a syrupy Maple Balsamic Reduction; peaches and port.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Makeup Meal
Delicately fried zucchini blossoms with a sweet and tangy tangerine vinaigrette; a succulent curried chicken pot pie and an apple maple crumble with candied bacon.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Rehab Recipes
Sweet Potato Poutine smothered in caramelized onion, thyme & peppercorn gravy; Crispy-fried medallion served with fresh Italian Salsa; and a Celery-Pineapple-Banana smoothie.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Dish on Dating
Sweet fig & pesto salad with an aged-balsamic reduction; juicy Hawaiian burger with spicy chipotle mayo and tender peanut-butter-banana fritters.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Recession Recipes
Nadia G prepares a tangy spaghetti a la Puttanesca, plus a melt-in-the-mouth beef and roasted vegetable stew
- Season 1 Episode 2: Break up Bonanza
Sweet fig and pesto salad with an aged-balsamic reduction, a juicy Hawaiian burger with spicy chipotle mayo and tender peanut-butter-banana fritters.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Deflate Your Mate
Pepper-crusted tuna steak with homemade teriyaki and a side of creamy wasabi smashed potatoes and a zesty Mediterranean chick pea stew; extra dark and decadent Pot au Chocolat with fleur-de-sel for dessert.