Mystery Diagnosis: Season 10 (2011)
- Season 10 Episode 9: Stolen Senses
A 25-year-old woman becomes paralyzed from the chest down; an unknown condition steals a woman's eyesight.
- Season 10 Episode 8: A Search for Answers
A girl is born with shocking deformities; a college student suffers from fluid around his heart and lungs.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Time Is Running Out
A 14-year-old develops a rash that leaves her fighting for her life; a young father's body begins to shut down.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Too Young to Be Sick
Harry is born healthy but his body starts transforming; Sadie is on the brink of starvation.
- Season 10 Episode 5: A Family's Desperate Search
Constant respiratory infections and an inability to grow; mysterious spasms and back pain overcome a man's life.
- Season 10 Episode 4: When the Body Shuts Down
A baby is born with a series of defects; deadly sore throat.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Dangerous Growths
A woman starts growing uncontrollably.
- Season 10 Episode 2: Trapped Inside Their Bodies
A young man has strange growths; toddler rapidly gains weight.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Fight to the Last Breath
A woman suffers crippling sinus pains.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 9 (2010)
- Season 9 Episode 10: The Woman With Unusual DNA
A teenager fails to hit puberty; a collapsed lung.
- Season 9 Episode 9: My Child Can't Stop Eating
The Kurpiel's daughter has a lump on her shoulder; a teenager gains an alarming amount of weight.
- Season 9 Episode 8: The Toddler That Stopped Walking
A toddler cannot walk or stand.
- Season 9 Episode 7: The Toddler That Went Through Puberty
A toddler has unexplained bleeding; a college student has intense cramps.
- Season 9 Episode 6: The Man Covered in Boils
Unexplainable boils appear on athlete's head.
- Season 9 Episode 5: The Girl With No Bowel
A woman surviving blindness and albinism suffers another disease.
- Season 9 Episode 4: The Baby Who Bruised Easily
A baby has strange spots all over; a dad's muscle weakness.
- Season 9 Episode 3: The Man With Hundreds of Lumps
Jessica is stricken with chills, fever, and migraines; Jake starts military training and finds painful lumps on his body.
- Season 9 Episode 2: The Boy Who Only Hopped
A boy starts hopping instead of walking; a woman has painful eyelids.
- Season 9 Episode 1: The Woman Whose Flesh Was Eaten Alive
A woman suddenly loses a breast; a baby cries and vomits when fed.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 8 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 8 Episode 10: The Baby Who Smelled Like Pancakes
An elderly woman cannot walk straight; a baby cries incessantly.
- Season 8 Episode 9: The Girl Who Was Covered in Bumps
A woman has pain with her menstrual cycle; growths on body.
- Season 8 Episode 8: The Girl Whose Skin Came Off
A college student has a large blister; nurse has back spasms.
- Season 8 Episode 7: The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Eating
A baby has large blisters and a high fever; a teenager begins to gain weight at an alarming rate.
- Season 8 Episode 6: The Man Who Tripled in Size
A man gains 100 pounds of water weight.
- Season 8 Episode 5: The Woman Whose Legs Turned Black
A woman's legs may need amputation; one side of a woman's face is numb.
- Season 8 Episode 4: The Boy With the Strange Stare
A baby's gaze is fixed on the ceiling; a woman's bruise will not disappear.
- Season 8 Episode 3: The Girl Who Stopped Growing
Baby with congenital cataracts.
- Season 8 Episode 2: The Girl With Half a Face
A teenager's hair begins to fall out.
- Season 8 Episode 1: The Boy Who Never Cried
A young child does not respond to pain; a woman experiences unexplained seizures.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 7 (2009)
- Season 7 Episode 10: The Woman Who Couldn't Stop Burping
A woman suffers for years with a constant belching problem.
- Season 7 Episode 9: The Woman Who Went Crazy
A young mother begins to have panic attacks and has a seizure; she experiences episodes of paranoia and delusions after being released from the hospital.
- Season 7 Episode 8: The Woman Who Saw Pink
An infant's hip hurts mysteriously.
- Season 7 Episode 7: The Breasts That Changed Color
A woman experiences strange symptoms after breast reduction surgery.
- Season 7 Episode 5: The Girl With Holes in Her Jaw
A medical puzzle plagues a newborn baby.
- Season 7 Episode 4: The Girl Who Fell to Pieces
A 3-year-old's motor skills begin to deteriorate; a woman experiences fatigue after the birth of her second child.
- Season 7 Episode 3: The Baby Who Couldn't Stop Eating
A newborn has an indentation in his chest; another baby exhibits troubling symptoms.
- Season 7 Episode 2: The Black and Blue Baby
A newborn looks handicapped; a newlywed wakes to debilitating nausea.
- Season 7 Episode 1: The Boy Who Could Break
A father fights meningitis.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 6 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 6 Episode 8: The Boy Who Bit Himself
Parents notice their 7-month-old son has troubling physical impairments; a woman traveling the world starts experiencing unusual back pain and tingling in her feet.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Boy Who Stopped Walking
An infant has an eye problem; a young girl is unusually sweaty.
- Season 6 Episode 6: The Boy Who Kept Swelling
An infant screams in the pool; a mother is struck by a series of headaches.
- Season 6 Episode 5: The Girl Who Couldn't Move
Student experiences crippling pain in his lower back; an adopted child has a lump on her shoulder.
- Season 6 Episode 4: The Woman Who Couldn't Stop Rocking
A woman experiences dizzy spells after a vacation; a woman suffers stomach pain and bizarre swelling.
- Season 6 Episode 3: The Girl Who Wouldn't Wake
A young woman experiences fainting spells after a car accident; an 11-year-old suffers a terrible headache.
- Season 6 Episode 2: The Baby Who Wouldn't Stop Crying
A baby develops a bulging forehead and eye color changes; a teen suffers hand pain during swim practice.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Woman with the Giant Lump
A boy has infrequent bowel movements; a bodybuilder discovers a painful lump in her jaw.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 5 (2008)
- Season 5 Episode 10: The Woman With a Knife in Her Head
A woman who successfully gives birth after two miscarriages faces challenges.
- Season 5 Episode 9: The Woman Who Couldn't Cry
Doctors can't pinpoint the cause of the array of ailments a woman has been suffering from for more than 50 years.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Terrifying Tremors
A new baby is plagued with health problems.
- Season 5 Episode 7: The Sickest Patient in the Hospital
Mysterious symptoms appear for a man who recently underwent minor surgery.
- Season 5 Episode 6: The Headache That Wouldn't Go Away
A baby girl turns blue 30 minutes after her birth.
- Season 5 Episode 5: The Girl Nobody Believed
An overweight girl experiences dizziness and shortness of breath with any physical exertion.
- Season 5 Episode 4: A Deadly Cough
A college student is misdiagnosed with pneumonia.
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Woman Who Kept Falling Down
A baby boy has bouts of vomiting and diarrhea from the day of his birth; a young woman experiences blackouts after she hits puberty.
- Season 5 Episode 2: The Girl Who Gagged
Doctors are baffled by a woman's shortness of breath, chest and joint pain, extreme fatigue and cough; strange symptoms appear in a energetic kindergartener.
- Season 5 Episode 1: The Woman Who Couldn't Be Touched
A couple's baby is born without a heartbeat; a woman experiences excruciating headaches.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 4 (2007)
- Season 4 Episode 6: A Case of Paralysis
Two different cases highlight paralysis.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Purple Puzzle
An ultrasound anomaly worries expectant parents; a biology teacher has a bizarre symptom.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Donor Disaster
A pregnant woman experiences stomach pains and headaches; another woman experiences eye inflammation and joint stiffness.
- Season 4 Episode 3: The Woman Who Craved Pickles
A baby's acid-reflux symptoms return after medication; a woman's skin develops a tan shade and strange symptoms follow.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Bizarre Visions
A woman experiences perpetual stomach pain; another faces extreme fatigue and night sweating while pregnant.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Girl Who Couldn't Eat
A woman becomes violently ill after a lifetime of good health.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 3 (2007)
- Season 3 Episode 8: The Baby Who Changed Colors
Twins battle seemingly unrelated illnesses.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Frenetic Genetics
A child's illness begins with diarrhea as an infant; an ER nurse gets a diagnosis of lymphoma before her real condition makes itself known.
- Season 3 Episode 6: The Boy Who Couldn't Breathe
A 3-month-old boy has breathing difficulties; a woman has stomach problems; stepping on a crochet hook causes strange problems for a patient.
- Season 3 Episode 5: The Bearded Lady
A woman and her husband decide to start a family after numerous negative pregnancy tests; a man appears to suffer an embolism.Friday 31st May 2:00pm EDT - Discovery Fit and Health
- Season 3 Episode 4: The 10-Year Stomach Ache
A teenager is rushed to the hospital after taking aspirin to help alleviate altitude sickness; a woman has pain in her arm that mysteriously spreads.Friday 31st May 1:00pm EDT - Discovery Fit and Health
- Season 3 Episode 3: Deadly Sore Throat
A woman undergoes a risky craniotomy; a man searches for answers.Friday 31st May 12:00pm EDT - Discovery Fit and Health
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Man Who Turned Orange
A tumor hides another malady; a marathon runner experiences chronic fatigue.Friday 31st May 11:00am EDT - Discovery Fit and Health
- Season 3 Episode 1: Sleeping Beauty
A teenager sleeps for 10 days straight; a man's face turns purple.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 2 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Man With Rocks In His Chest
A baby is struck with nonstop vomiting.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Stabbing Sensation
Mysterious pains wrack an active teen's body.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Fatal Secret
Roman Magana's head tilts to one side and his eye rolls back into his head when he looks up.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Man Who Never Sweats
Since childhood a man has been victim to joint pain, rashes, and an inability to sweat.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Falling Through the Cracks
A girl has a serious heart condition and stops growing and gaining weight.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Lethal Diet
Parents deal with a son with sinus infections and unsteady feet; a woman gains weight had has oily skin, hair loss, body cramps, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Season 2 Episode 3: An Unquenchable Thirst
A baby drinks excessively, projectile vomits and stops growing.
- Season 2 Episode 2: A Puff of Smoke
A baby is irritable, has trouble nursing and stops gaining weight.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Blood Brothers
Joanne suffers from joint pain, mouth ulcers, genital sores, skin lesions and vision problems.
- Season 2 Episode 6 : Eaten Alive
A baby's hair appears brittle, and she is slow in developing after a case of whooping cough.
Mystery Diagnosis: Season 1 (2005)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Desperate For a Cure
A 5-year-old boy has a persistent, mysterious fever and stomach ache.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Blood & Fire
A girl is plagued by abdominal pains and headaches until diagnosed with a retroflexed odontoid and Chiari One Malformation; a paramedic is diagnosed with AIDS.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Why Is Emily Screaming?
A young girl has trigeminal neuralgia; a woman seeks a reason for her rapid weight gain and other bodily changes.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Isaac's Nightmare
A young boy's body does not produce the correct antibodies; a woman loses the ability to walk.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Not a Normal Newborn
A newborn has labored breathing, a misshapen ribcage, and poor hearing.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Like Mother, Like Son
A child is unresponsive, with a general lack of development.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Grasping for Straws
Medical professionals work to better understand diseases that are often undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
Mystery Diagnosis: Other Episodes
- Simple Symptoms Turn Threatening
Weak muscles make walking and using hands difficult; bump on the finger could be the first sign of a deadly infection.
- The Boy With the 150 Lb Leg
A teen's leg grows so large it affects his mobility.
- Parents Searching For Help
Children have unexplained symptoms.
- Parents Pressing For Answers
Parents pressure doctors to come up with causes for their childrens' ailments.
- Bizarre Contortion
Head stuck laying on a shoulder; severely wrinkled face; extreme vertigo.