Mysteries at the Museum: Season 6 (2014)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Dial M for Missing; $7 Renoir; Secret in the Attic
The disappearance of a writer; a Renoir painting; a police ledger.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Porcelain Twins; The Warden's Wife; Lost City of Atlantis
A china doll in a tale of deception; a bullet-marked sleigh; common-looking stones.Friday 6th March 10:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 11: The Kiss That Saved a Million Lives; Heist of the Century; Lorenzo's Oil
The beguiling cast of a woman; a surfboard; a mysterious plant.Thursday 5th March 3:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 10: Dramatic Defection; Wrong Way Flight; Cowboy's Revenge
A revolver used in a life or death situation; a bare-bones plane; a set of mug shots in a crime.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Robber's Bride; The Night Disco Exploded; Escape By Sea
An old Concord stagecoach; melted vinyl records; a ship model.Friday 6th March 6:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 8: Mail MIssile; Dare to Dream; Child Warrior
A simple postal box; a traditional Viking vessel; a handmade talisman.Saturday 7th March 10:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 7: Skull in the Ashes; Nazi Art Hoax; Hunger Strike
A damaged metal identification tag; a painting from a deception; a pin that represents a push for equality.Saturday 28th February 10:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 6: Radioactive Boy Scout, Match of the Century, Four Corners Outbreak
A badge that inspired a nuclear experiment; a chess set used in a match of Cold War wits; eerie animal specimens.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Tootsie Roll Miracle; Singing Convict; Operation Paperclip
Tootsie Roll candies; a guitar owned by a legendary musical jailbird; a bicycle that helped launch humans into outer space.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Doyle & Houdini; The Poison Squad; The Great Imposter
A captivating portrait that played a central role; an important medal; a key used by an imposter.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Love Canal; Duquesne Spy Ring; Survival in the Colonies
A property deed tied to an epic fight for justice; a short-wave radio; a human skull speaks.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Circling the Skies; Lady & the Panda; 12 Years a Slave
A high-flying stunt; a panda discovered; an aged document.Tomorrow at 7:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 1: Brassiere Brigade; Flight for Life; Connecticut Haunting
A brassiere gives a boost; a plane soars to safety; a religious icon scorched by the forces of evil.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Son of a Gun; Whale Rescue; Bottle Popping Poltergeist
A bullet that is related to an outrageous tale; a deck of cards connected to an investigation that inspired a horror film.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Damascus Missile; Eye in the Sky; Soapy Smith
Pieces of metal related to a nuclear nightmare that still haunts Arkansas; a life-sized sculpture of one of the West's most notorious cons.Saturday 7th March 8:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 5 Episode 11: Annie Oakley; Project Chariot; Old State Prison Haunting
A pistol that's connected to a legendary love story that ignited the career of a female superstar; cement shoes from a prison used to punish a convict.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Baseball Stalker; Peggy Shippen; Moon Hoax
A baseball bat; a set of letters; decorative wallpaper.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Civil War Prostitutes; Art Hoax; In Cold Blood
A glass vial filled with a silvery salve that was used to wage a battle against a medical nightmare; a colorful canvas that hides an artful truth; a boot that was worn during a notorious murder that shook a small town.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Failed Assassination of JFK; Max Factor; Martian Monkey
An examination of a pin that's connected to a devious plot that threatened the country's most famous family; a bizarre contraption that was designed by a pioneer in the glamorous world of silver screen beauty; a strange being.
- Season 5 Episode 7: The Blonde Butcher; Charley Ross Kidnapping; Souther Sasquatch
A handcrafted doll linked to a criminal case; a glass bottle with a secret message; a wire mesh screen.
- Season 5 Episode 6: The Cinder Woman; Milgram Experiment; Gold Accumulator Hoax
A set of binders; a box that tested human nature; an oversized iron pot with metal rods.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Outlaw Marshall; 76 Days Adrift; Diamond Hoax
A deadly wild-west weapon; a device used to survive on the high seas; five glimmering gemstones.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Funhouse Mummy; Playboy's Gold; Lawn Chair in the Sky
A pistol tied to the Wild West; a Model B Wright Brothers Flyer; an ordinary lawn chair.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Psychic Horse; Strange Story of Rubber; Pulaski Axe
An animal's ability to predict the future; an accidental discovery; an innovative tool.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Strangers on a Train; Madame Tussaud; WD-40
A black and white negative image; a wax figure of a revolutionary woman; a deadly missile.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Miracle Car; Glass Armonica; Yankee Spy
A bright yellow car; a musical instrument with healing powers; a strip of paper with a secret message.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 16: Unbelievable
Proof of alien intelligence; an antique fire truck; a damaged airplane part.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Secrets of D.C.
An important US Postal Service mailbox; a set of brass knuckles; a curious holiday coin.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Spine Tingling
An antique cooking pot; a ragged childhood doll; a bizarre collar-like contraption.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Pioneers
A vial of strange liquid used to stop a deadly outbreak.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Asylum Poisoning; Naked Joe; The Mad Bomber
A pair of timeworn dining implements; a charcoal portrait of a scantily clad man.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Prison Experiment; The Real Noah's Ark; The Informant
A tattered briefcase belonging to an eccentric doctor; a massive chunk of stone; a reel-to-reel tape recorder.
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Death William Wood; Hacker Spy; Skunk Ape
Ventriloquist dummies who may be witnesses to a crime; rudimentary electronic device; plaster cast of a footprint.
- Season 4 Episode 9: East River Blowout; The Day it Rained Meat; Michigan Triangle
A mind boggling subterranean disaster; a strange substance in a glass medical jar; a aviation anomaly.Sunday 8th March 9:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 8: Jack the Ripper in New York; Jim the Penman; Locust Swarm
One of the world's most notorious killers; a century old 20 dollar bill.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Margery The Medium; Everest Ascent; The Pastor and The Choir Singer
A strange wooden box used in a ritual; a weather beaten oxygen tank; torn hat of a local pastor.
- Season 4 Episode 6: The Infamous Jersey Devil; Tank Rampage; The Mysterious Death of President Harding
A plaster cast of hoof prints made by a mythic beast; a colossal war machine; a president train car.Tomorrow at 10:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 5: Don Bolles' Quest For The Truth, Stanley's Miraculous Snake Oil, The Infamous Northfield Raid
A mangled car tells of an intrepid journalist's quest for the truth; a vial of liquid contains an alleged miracle cure; an iron safe played a key role in a bloody Wild West heist.
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Dance That Seduced A City, Vanishing Lake, Mysterious Death Of Bugsy Siegel
Ostrich-feather fans used to seduce a city; an antique urn survives an unbelievable disaster; bullet shards from a mysterious murder.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Squeaky Fromme, Hodag, Typhoid Mary
A weapon involved in a bizarre and twisted plot to assassinate a president of the United States; a beast that some believed terrorized people in the wilds of Wisconsin; a file that speaks of a notorious woman whose strange illness brought fear.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Operation Pastorius, Nellie Bly, Boston Strangler
A weapon that belonged to a secret network of spies operating on American soil; a bag that belonged to a pioneering journalist; a switchblade that belonged to a man some believe was Boston's most notorious killer.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Edison's Electric Pen; Vanishing Carroll Deering; Lizard Man
A failed invention that helped create a multi-billion dollar industry; the bell of a ship who's crew mysteriously vanished at sea; the footprint of a lizard-like creature.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 19: Most Scandalous
Brain slides from a genius; a tin trunk; a doctor's uniform.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Creepiest
A copper cross used during an exorcism; a brass bell worn by a beast; a hut that housed a killer.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Secrets Of The South
Sketches of otherworldly creatures; a barrel that provides clues to a shipwreck; a plaster molding of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Most Iconic
Infamous drug syndicate; an armored limousine; a holster from an infamous outlaw.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Unexplained
Embroidery created by a woman who subsisted without food; a prized revolver; a book of all the birds of North America.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Ultimate Adventures
Sled-dog who traverses the arctic; an infamous spy's escape; an intergalactic game of golf.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Great Train Robbery, Phoenix Lights, Santa Cruz Sea Serpent
A detonator used in a robbery; a video camera captured a bizarre phenomena; the massive skull of a beast.Friday 6th March 7:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 12: Patience Worth; Space Monkey; Absinthe
A set of books that contain a tale told from beyond the grave; a primate that once played a role in man's explorations of space; the bottle of an alcohol believed to compel drinkers to commit heinous acts.
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Conqueror's Curse, Play-Doh, Poe Murder
A dress worn by a Hollywood movie star; a lump of gray clay; a faded brown document.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Santa Claus Heist, Long Island Heiress, Papago Park
Handcuffs that once held the wrists of an unlikely criminal; a dress worn by a socialite; a leather bag used in a prison escape.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cleveland Tumor, Lions of Tsavo, Willamette Meteorite
A preserved mass of human tissue; a massive skull belonging to an African beast; a replica of a meteorite that played a part in a heist.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sheppton Mine Disaster, Bite Board, Erie Collar Bomb
A makeshift harness that played a role in a mine rescue; a surf board that bears the evidence of an attack; crude explosive device at the center of a bank heist.
- Season 3 Episode 7: St. Francis Dam, Philly the Dog, Suicide Table
Concrete tied to the rise and fall of a Los Angeles hero; a taxidermied dog that prowled the lines in World War I; an antique gaming table said to be imbued with a sinister curse.Friday 6th March 11:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 6: Buried Alive, Mauve, Crash at Crush
An antique doll tied to a tragic demise; an experiment gone awry that ignites the world of fashion; a stunt that ends in disaster.Sunday 1st March 8:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 5: Leopold And Loeb; U2 Spy Plane; Chewing Gum
A plow that sows the seeds of a disaster; a plane that challenges the history of flight; a coin that's designed to kill.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Little Trunk Of Horrors; Russian Roswell; Coney Island Baby Incubators
The secrets of an unlikely killer; a collection of debris that may be proof of alien intelligence; a curious orb which tells the story of a bizarre cult.Tomorrow at 6:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Prophet Of Oak Ridge; Human Scalp; Mothman
Historic journey through Death Valley; a group of bricks at a Civil War prison break; a human scalp that tells a tale of bravery.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Mgm Fire; UFO Car; Prophecy Sword
A poker chip from one of Las Vegas's worst disaster; a financial document; a sword from the center of a Civil War prophecy.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Railroad Heroine; Niagara Falls Daredevil; Accidental Nuclear Bomb
A lantern that helped guide a teenage girl; a homemade barrel used in a stunt; small metal fragment salvaged from a disaster.Tomorrow at 11:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 32: Notorious
A deadly tonic; prison break that took a year to accomplish; a wheel that aided in a crime spree.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Conspiracies
Questionable death of a Hollywood icon; suspiciously large number of lottery winners in one drawing; shocking diagnosis that caused panic.
- Season 2 Episode 29: Deadliest
Most tragic accidents in U.S. space programs; a witch hunt; a secret weapon hidden in plain sight.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Freakiest
Plaster cast of the original Siamese twins; thirty-six preserved corpses; creatures from the depths of the ocean.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Secrets of New England
An axe said to have been used in an infamous murders; a dress that may be proof of an alien encounter; catalogue that holds the key to winning.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Out of This World
World's first and furriest astronauts; pair of human heads; photograph depicting the ghostly image of a former president.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Monumental Mysteries
A five and a half foot tall, bronze statue that some say has caused pregnant women to miscarry; rumors that the Washington Monument is really an emblem of evil.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Goat Gland Doctor, Legend Of The Red Ghost, Easter Island
Don inspects a uniform worn by a highly unorthodox doctor, examines an antique bell linked to a monstrous creature known as the Red Ghost, and investigates a massive stone monolith.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Roulette Computer; LA Shootout; the Brooklyn Enigma; Equitable Building Disaster; Pigeon Missile; 1918 Flu
Don Wildman investigates a wearable computer, a bizarre weapon of war and a custom-made suit of armor that helped perpetuate one of the longest and most shocking street battles in America.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Exorcism; Honey Island Swamp Monster; The Real James Bond; La Belle Shipwreck; Sgt. Stubby
Don Wildman investigates a vial tied to a daring medical experiment, a barrel that provides clues to a centuries-old shipwreck, and a plaster molding that some say is proof of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Chowchilla Kidnapping, Texas City Disaster, Bezoar Stones
How a school bus became involved in the largest kidnapping for ransom in U.S. history; a ball of sisal twine that played a key role in a deadly industrial accident; a handful of stones that were once prized more than silver or gold.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Black Dahlia; French Angel; Sterling Hall Bombing
A box that holds clues to Hollywood's most infamous unsolved murder; a figure that appears to be more monster than man; a notorious and deadly domestic terrorist attack.Saturday 28th February 9:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 19: Hitchcock's Birds; Hope Diamond; Phineas Gage
A jar of strange creatures that helped inspire one of the scariest horror films of all time; a blue diamond that is rumored to bring misfortune; the shattered skull of a 19th century laborer.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Lost Colony of Roanoke; Dr. Linda Hazzard; Deep Blue; Greenbrier Hotel Bunker; Death of Edgar Allan Poe; Liberty Bell 7
Don examines hair linked to a mysterious death, a sunken space capsule and a controversial medical manual.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Keely's Motor; Reagan Limousine; Audubon's Mystery Book
A mysterious photographic negative is the only evidence of a controversial machine; an armored limousine takes center stage in an assassination attempt; a giant book helps unlock the secrets of birds.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter; Lincoln Brass Knuckles; Pneumatic Subway; Karen Silkwood Murder; Einstein's Brain; Morgan Affair
Don looks at sketches of creatures, some brass knuckles that saves a president and a secret society building.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Boston Molasses disaster; D.B. Cooper; Buddy Holly Curse
Don examines a mysterious antique fire truck, the wax likeness of a historic airplane hijacker and a cursed rock-and-roller's pair of sunglasses.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Dr. Crippen; Kinross; Shoe Bomber; the Salton Sea; the Donner Party; FDR's Cane
Don inspects evidence that sentenced a doctor to death; birds killed by a mysterious epidemic; the Donner Party's kettle.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Brinks Heist; Saddam's Spider Hole; Ringdocus
Don examines an old chauffeur's cap and a block of foam from a military manhunt, then tries to unlock a preserved beast.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Flying Car; Prison Riot; Dreamland Fire
Don looks at a car that can fly; a circular saw that was used in a prison riot; the fire that destroyed Coney Island's amusement park.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Lotto Scam; Somali Pirates; Haunted Plane
Don inspects the only known lottery scam ticket; a lifeboat that survived a hijacking; a damaged plane part that might be responsible for ghost sightings.Sunday 1st March 9:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 10: Anthrax; Marilyn Monroe; Hunley Submarine
Don examines a cardboard box the once held a country's fear, a pill bottle from Monroe's death and a Civil War submarine.Saturday 7th March 9:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 9: Outlaw Shoes; Astrochimp; Message in a Bottle
Don examines the shoes of a famous Wild West tale, a miniature spacesuit and an ancient scroll discovered in a bottle.
- Season 2 Episode 8: La Raid; Bioterror; Automation
Don uncovers a the story behind a work of art; a religious cult warning; a future robot hero.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Shrunken Heads; Greeley Expedition; Broken Arrow
Don examines a miniature head from the jungle; a journal details an Arctic expedition; the dented casing of the hydrogen bomb of a nuclear accident.
- Season 2 Episode 6: American Spy, Belle Gunness, Oarfish
A mailbox from the Cold War; an antique wheelbarrow's secret; a preserved monster head from a probable sea beast.Saturday 28th February 8:00am EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 5: S.S. Eastland Disaster, Lost Gold Mine, Smuttynose Murders
Uncovering the cause of the Eastland Disaster; a possible map to a gold mine; the weapon in a double murder.
- Season 2 Episode 4: French Connection; Shipwrecked Gold; Area 51 Plane Crash
Don looks at how a drug syndicate was brought down; a gold ingot from a sunken ship; a relic from Area 51.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Prison Experiment; Butch Cassidy Manuscript; Dueling Mammoths
The examination of a uniform, a manuscript, and Ice Age.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Annabelle Doll; Bridge Collapse; Whale Attack
Blueprints show the cause of a bad engineering mistake in U.S. history; a journal inspired a work of literature; a scary rag doll.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Siamese Twins; Assassin Umbrella; Capone's Haunted Cell
The death cast of Cheng and Eng; an umbrella from a Cold War assassination; the legend of an Al Capone jail cell.Sunday 8th March 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
A crisis in space; how the first supersonic commercial jet became an artifact; an antique doll's little secret.
- Season 1 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
An old letter is discovered in the Yale archives; 120 year-old pot transforms Seattle; four mysterious objects are found on the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
A New York City museum displays an artifact from an airplane which brought dread and destruction to the city; a metal staircase from the U.S. Embassy in Vietnam is on display at the Gerald Ford Museum in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
How one of the first electronic instruments caused a scandal; the mystery of 36 preserved bodies; the only clue to the USS Cyclops' disappearance.
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Two artifacts save Roosevelt; postcards taunt Eliot Ness; memo could have saved the Titanic; large primate tooth.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
A vial of the drug Radithor at The National Museum of Nuclear Science; a German U-Boat at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry.Thursday 5th March 2:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 1 Episode 6: T-Rex and WWII Invention
Chicago's Field Museum; Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
National Museum of the US Air Force; Scripps Institution.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Coos Bay Histrorical Society; a weapon of mass destruction.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
The 1906 San Francisco earthquake.Thursday 5th March 1:00pm EST - The Travel Channel
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Kennedy's Air Force One; the International UFO Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Alcatraz's reputation destroyed by makeshift dummy heads.
Mysteries at the Museum: Special (2012 - 2014)
- Special Episode 4: Halloween Special: Bride of Frankenstein; Walking Dead; Ghosts in the Mirror
A man's attempt to bring back his love from the dead; a whip used in voodoo practice.
- Special Episode 3: Most Extreme Special
Don looks back on some of the biggest life and death events recorded.
- Special Episode 2: Best of Special
Don looks back at the best mysteries in American museums.
- Special Episode 1: Unsolved Cases Special
Don reexamines unsolved cases including the legend of Bigfoot, America's largest art heist and an escape from Alcatraz.
- Most Explosive
A tale of subway survival; a desert inferno; an international cyber spy.
- Secrets of Chicago
Two ostrich plumes; a skull at Chicago's Field Museum; a prison cell of Chicago's most infamous mobster.
A failed invention; a lawn chair; a dollhouse-like diorama.
- Cloaked in Secrecy
A uniform in a psychology experiment; a simple fabric swatch; running shoes worn by an extraordinary athlete.
- Weirdest Weapons
A shotgun wielded by a bandit; an ice axe; a make-up kit used in a rescue mission.