Mysteries at the Museum: Season 7 (2015)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Sci Fi a Bomb; Ford v. Ferrari; Colorado Brown Stain
A hand-crafted glass plant; a classic muscle car; a colorful map of the New World.Friday 3rd July 3:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 12: Crossword Code; Ampelmann; Brushy Bill
A puzzling crossword; a set of traffic signals; a set of leg iron shackles.Friday 3rd July 6:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 11: Great Kipton Train Wreck; First Inoculation; The Education of Ruby Bridges
A science fiction novel; an armband witnesses a girl struggle; a shell from an invasive creature.Friday 3rd July 7:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 10: Cherry Sisters; President's Missing Cow; Birth of a Nation Riot
A painted wooden sign; a milk can from a famous White House cow; a program from a controversial film.Friday 3rd July 5:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 9: Peeping Tom Butler; Operation Beaver Bomb; Mother of Mother's Day
A trinket symbolizing a holiday; a novel contraption saves wild beavers; a scandalous machine in Victorian England.Friday 3rd July 4:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 8: Pike's Peak Peanut Pusher; Hollywood Holdout; Ireland's Lost Treasure
A simple peanut fad; a trunk at the center of a standoff; shimmering gold relics.Friday 3rd July 2:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 7: Invention of Pop Rocks; Pinball Wizard; London Smog
A popular beverage transformed into an explosive candy; a pinball machine; a flare stick that guided Londoners through dark days.Friday 3rd July 1:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 6: Erno Rubik's Cube; World's First Factory; The Amphicar
A classic toy from a Hungarian genius; a delicate silk sample; a quirky car designed to travel on land and water.Friday 3rd July 11:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 5: Birth of the Road Map; Attack of the Killer Bees; Invention of the Gas Mask
An iconic road sign; a tiny bee specimen; an unusual gas mask invented by a pioneering man.Friday 3rd July 9:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 4: Stolen Strad, Fall From Space, Czech Dream
A concert program in the history of a music venue; a space capsule used by a heroic astronaut; a DVD from an unusual film.Friday 3rd July 10:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 3: Opera Riot, Golfer Behind Enemy Lines, The Great Mail Train Robbery
A play that sparked one of the biggest riots in NYC; a monocular used by a soldier; wrapper from a pungent product that sparked a postal feud.Friday 3rd July 8:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 2: Invention of the Mile High Club, The Attempted Assassination of Andrew Jackson, Zip to Zap
An aeronautical device with a claim to fame; a cane that thwarted presidential assassin; a souvenir T-shirt from an outlandish event.Friday 3rd July 12:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 7 Episode 1: The Invention of a Cellophane; The Eruption of Mt. Edgecumbe; The King in the Parking Lot
A roll of film that revolutionized the retail industry; a jacket that belonged to a prankster; a 500-year-old mystery is put to rest.Friday 3rd July 11:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 6 (2014)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Dial M for Missing; $7 Renoir; Secret in the Attic
The disappearance of a writer; a Renoir painting; a police ledger tells a tale of a secretive love affair.Sunday 5th July 9:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 12: Porcelain Twins; The Warden's Wife; Lost City of Atlantis
A china doll in a tale of deception; a bullet-marked sleigh of a notorious love affair; common-looking stones.Thursday 9th July 11:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 11: The Kiss That Saved a Million Lives; Heist of the Century; Lorenzo's Oil
The beguiling cast of a woman who helped save thousands of lives after her death; a surfboard; a mysterious plant.Thursday 9th July 5:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 10: Dramatic Defection; Wrong Way Flight; Cowboy's Revenge
A revolver used in a life-or-death situation; a bare-bones plane in a record-breaking adventure; a set of mug shots in a crime.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Robber's Bride; The Night Disco Exploded; Escape By Sea
An old Concord stagecoach that symbolizes a broken dream; melted vinyl records; a ship model represents a bid for freedom.Friday 10th July 7:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 6 Episode 8: Mail MIssile; Dare to Dream; Child Warrior
A simple postal box; a traditional Viking vessel on an intrepid sea voyage; a handmade talisman on the American frontier.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Skull in the Ashes; Nazi Art Hoax; Hunger Strike
A damaged metal identification tag; a painting from a deception; a pin that represents a push for equality.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Radioactive Boy Scout, Match of the Century, Four Corners Outbreak
A badge that inspired a nuclear experiment; a chess set used in a match of Cold War wits; eerie animal specimens.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Tootsie Roll Miracle; Singing Convict; Operation Paperclip
Tootsie Roll candies; a guitar owned by a legendary musical jailbird; a bicycle that helped launch humans into outer space.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Doyle & Houdini; The Poison Squad; The Great Imposter
A captivating portrait that played a central role; an important medal to a man whose experiments changed America; a key used by an imposter.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Love Canal; Duquesne Spy Ring; Survival in the Colonies
A property deed tied to an epic fight for justice; a short-wave radio seen as a threat to U.S. security; a human skull speaks.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Circling the Skies; Lady & the Panda; 12 Years a Slave
A high-flying stunt on a reel of film; a panda is discovered by an unlikely heroine; an aged document of one man's imprisonment.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Brassiere Brigade; Flight for Life; Connecticut Haunting
A brassiere gives an unexpected boost; a plane soars to safety; a religious icon scorched by the forces of evil.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Son of a Gun; Whale Rescue; Bottle Popping Poltergeist
A bullet that is related to an outrageous tale; a deck of cards connected to an investigation that inspired a horror film.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Damascus Missile; Eye in the Sky; Soapy Smith
Arkansas' Jacksonville Museum of Military History holds pieces of jagged shrapnel that rained down on the nearby town of Damascus during an explosion of near-epic proportions
- Season 5 Episode 11: Annie Oakley; Project Chariot; Old State Prison Haunting
The Autry National Centre in Los Angeles, California, displays a pistol that is linked to a legendary love story that sparked the career of America's first female superstar
- Season 5 Episode 10: Baseball Stalker; Peggy Shippen; Moon Hoax
The Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Centre in Montclair, New Jersey, displays a baseball bat that's linked to a case of fanatical obsession that haunted America's favourite pastime
- Season 5 Episode 9: Civil War Prostitutes; Art Hoax; In Cold Blood
A glass vial filled with a silvery salve that was used to wage a battle against a medical nightmare; a colourful canvas that hides an artful truth; a boot that was worn during a notorious murder that shook a small town.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Failed Assassination of JFK; Max Factor; Martian Monkey
An examination of a pin that's connected to a devious plot that threatened the country's most famous family; a bizarre contraption that was designed by a pioneer in the glamorous world of silver screen beauty; a strange being.
- Season 5 Episode 7: The Blonde Butcher; Charley Ross Kidnapping; Souther Sasquatch
The Pinal County Historical Society Museum in Florence, Arizona, has on display a handcrafted doll that is linked to one of the most salacious and sensational criminal cases of the 1930s
- Season 5 Episode 6: The Cinder Woman; Milgram Experiment; Gold Accumulator Hoax
The St Petersburg Museum of History in St Petersburg, Florida, holds in its collection a set of binders containing clues about an incendiary tale of a woman who met a bizarre and combustible fate
- Season 5 Episode 5: Outlaw Marshall; 76 Days Adrift; Diamond Hoax
The Kansas State Historical Society in Topeka, Kansas, has a deadly wild-west weapon that played a central role in a duplicitous plot orchestrated by a very unlikely outlawFriday 10th July 6:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 5 Episode 4: Funhouse Mummy; Playboy's Gold; Lawn Chair in the Sky
The Oklahoma Territorial Museum and Carnegie Library in Guthrie, Oklahoma, holds in its collection a pistol that is tied to one of the most freakish series of events in the history of the Wild West
- Season 5 Episode 3: Psychic Horse; Strange Story of Rubber; Pulaski Axe
The Rhine ESP/Parapsychology Museum in Durham, North Carolina, holds in its collection a small memorandum book with notes that document a remarkable equine phenomenon
- Season 5 Episode 2: Strangers on a Train; Madame Tussaud; WD-40
At the Municipal Archives in New York City is a black and white negative containing an image of a deadly weapon used in a sinister plot of revenge
- Season 5 Episode 1: Miracle Car; Glass Armonica; Yankee Spy
At the Peterson Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, California, visitors can see a bright yellow car with a unique design, built with promises that seemed too good to be true
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 16: Unbelievable
Proof of alien intelligence; an antique fire truck; a damaged airplane part.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Secrets of D.C.
An important US Postal Service mailbox; a set of brass knuckles; a curious holiday coin.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Spine Tingling
An antique cooking pot; a ragged childhood doll; a bizarre collar-like contraption.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Pioneers
A vial of strange liquid used to stop a deadly outbreak.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Asylum Poisoning; Naked Joe; The Mad Bomber
Don Wildman investigates a pair of timeworn, everyday dining implements among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secrets
- Season 4 Episode 11: Prison Experiment; The Real Noah's Ark; The Informant
Don Wildman investigates a tattered briefcase belonging to an eccentric doctor among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secretsSunday 12th July 10:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Death William Wood; Hacker Spy; Skunk Ape
Don Wildman investigates a set of tattered and chipped ventriloquist dummies among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secretsSaturday 11th July 10:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 9: East River Blowout; The Day it Rained Meat; Michigan Triangle
Don Wildman examines a piece of industrial machinery from the early 1900's among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secrets
- Season 4 Episode 8: Jack the Ripper in New York; Jim the Penman; Locust Swarm
Don Wildman investigates an aged dossier and a century-old 20 dollar bill among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secretsSaturday 4th July 10:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 7: Margery The Medium; Everest Ascent; The Pastor and The Choir Singer
A strange wooden box used in a ritual; a weather beaten oxygen tank; torn hat of a local pastor found at the scene of a crime.Thursday 9th July 7:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 6: The Infamous Jersey Devil; Tank Rampage; The Mysterious Death of President Harding
Don Wildman explores a plaster cast of hoof prints made by a mythical beast among other objects and artefacts that reveal America's hidden secrets
- Season 4 Episode 5: Don Bolles' Quest For The Truth, Stanley's Miraculous Snake Oil, The Infamous Northfield Raid
A mangled car tells of an intrepid journalist's quest for the truth; a vial of liquid contains a supposed miracle cure; an iron safe played a key role in a bloody Wild West heist.Saturday 4th July 9:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Dance That Seduced A City, Vanishing Lake, Mysterious Death Of Bugsy Siegel
Don Wildman inspects ostrich feather fans used to seduce a city, among other objects and artifacts that reveal America's hidden secrets
- Season 4 Episode 3: Squeaky Fromme, Hodag, Typhoid Mary
A weapon involved in a bizarre and twisted plot to assassinate a president of the United States; a beast that some believed terrorized people in the wilds of Wisconsin; a file that speaks of a notorious woman whose strange illness brought fear.Thursday 2nd July 11:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 2: Operation Pastorius, Nellie Bly, Boston Strangler
A weapon that belonged to a secret network of spies operating on American soil; a bag that belonged to a pioneering journalist; a switchblade that belonged to a man some believe was Boston's most notorious killer.Friday 10th July 8:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 4 Episode 1: Edison's Electric Pen; Vanishing Carroll Deering; Lizard Man
A failed invention that helped create a multi-billion dollar industry; the bell of a ship who's crew mysteriously vanished at sea; the footprint of a lizard-like creature.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 19: Most Scandalous
Brain slides from a genius; a tin trunk; a doctor's uniform.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Creepiest
A copper cross used during an exorcism; a brass bell worn by a beast; a hut that housed a killer.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Secrets Of The South
Sketches of otherworldly creatures; a barrel that provides clues to a shipwreck; a plaster molding of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Most Iconic
Infamous drug syndicate; an armored limousine; a holster from an infamous outlaw.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Unexplained
Embroidery created by a woman who subsisted without food; a prized revolver; a book of all the birds of North America.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Ultimate Adventures
Sled-dog who traverses the arctic; an infamous spy's escape; an intergalactic game of golf.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Great Train Robbery, Phoenix Lights, Santa Cruz Sea Serpent
A detonator used in a robbery; a video camera captured a bizarre phenomena; the massive skull of a beast.Friday 10th July 10:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 12: Patience Worth; Space Monkey; Absinthe
A set of books that contain a tale told from beyond the grave; a primate that once played a role in man's explorations of space; the bottle of an alcohol believed to compel drinkers to commit heinous acts.Friday 3rd July 10:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Conqueror's Curse, Play-Doh, Poe Murder
A dress worn by an infamous Hollywood movie star; a lump of gray clay; a faded brown document from a murder case.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Santa Claus Heist, Long Island Heiress, Papago Park
Handcuffs that once held the wrists of an unlikely criminal; a dress worn by a socialite; a leather bag used in a prison escape.Sunday 5th July 10:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cleveland Tumor, Lions of Tsavo, Willamette Meteorite
A preserved mass of human tissue; a massive skull belonging to an African beast; a replica of a meteorite that played a part in a heist.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sheppton Mine Disaster, Bite Board, Erie Collar Bomb
A makeshift harness that played a role in a mine rescue; a surf board that bears the evidence of an attack; crude explosive device at the center of a bank heist.
- Season 3 Episode 7: St. Francis Dam, Philly the Dog, Suicide Table
Concrete tied to the rise and fall of a Los Angeles hero; a taxidermied dog that prowled the lines in World War I; an antique gaming table said to be imbued with a sinister curse.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Buried Alive, Mauve, Crash at Crush
An antique doll tied to a tragic demise; an experiment gone awry that ignites the world of fashion; a stunt that ends in disaster.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Leopold And Loeb; U2 Spy Plane; Chewing Gum
A plow that sows the seeds of a disaster; a plane that challenges the history of flight; a coin that's designed to kill.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Little Trunk Of Horrors; Russian Roswell; Coney Island Baby Incubators
The secrets of an unlikely killer; a collection of debris that may be proof of alien intelligence; a curious orb which tells the story of a bizarre cult.Sunday 5th July 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Prophet Of Oak Ridge; Human Scalp; Mothman
Historic journey through Death Valley; a group of bricks at a Civil War prison break; a human scalp that tells a tale of bravery.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Mgm Fire; UFO Car; Prophecy Sword
A poker chip from one of Las Vegas's worst disaster; a financial document; a sword from the center of a Civil War prophecy.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Railroad Heroine; Niagara Falls Daredevil; Accidental Nuclear Bomb
A lantern that helped guide a teenage girl; a homemade barrel used in a stunt; small metal fragment salvaged from a disaster.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 32: Notorious
A deadly tonic; prison break that took a year to accomplish; a wheel that aided in a crime spree.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Conspiracies
Questionable death of a Hollywood icon; suspiciously large number of lottery winners in one drawing; shocking diagnosis that caused panic.
- Season 2 Episode 29: Deadliest
Most tragic accidents in U.S. space programs; a witch hunt; a secret weapon hidden in plain sight.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Freakiest
Plaster cast of the original Siamese twins; thirty-six preserved corpses; creatures from the depths of the ocean.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Secrets of New England
An axe said to have been used in an infamous murders; a dress that may be proof of an alien encounter; catalogue that holds the key to winning.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Out of This World
World's first and furriest astronauts; pair of human heads; photograph depicting the ghostly image of a former president.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Monumental Mysteries
A five and a half foot tall, bronze statue that some say has caused pregnant women to miscarry; rumors that the Washington Monument is really an emblem of evil.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Goat Gland Doctor, Legend Of The Red Ghost, Easter Island
Don inspects a uniform worn by a highly unorthodox doctor, examines an antique bell linked to a monstrous creature known as the Red Ghost, and investigates a massive stone monolith.Friday 10th July 5:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 23: Roulette Computer; LA Shootout; the Brooklyn Enigma; Equitable Building Disaster; Pigeon Missile; 1918 Flu
Don Wildman investigates a wearable computer, a bizarre weapon of war and a custom-made suit of armor that helped perpetuate one of the longest and most shocking street battles in America.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Exorcism; Honey Island Swamp Monster; The Real James Bond; La Belle Shipwreck; Sgt. Stubby
Don Wildman investigates a vial tied to a daring medical experiment, a barrel that provides clues to a centuries-old shipwreck, and a plaster molding that some say is proof of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Chowchilla Kidnapping, Texas City Disaster, Bezoar Stones
How a school bus became involved in the largest kidnapping for ransom in U.S. history; a ball of sisal twine that played a key role in a deadly industrial accident; a handful of stones that were once prized more than silver or gold.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Black Dahlia; French Angel; Sterling Hall Bombing
A box that holds clues to Hollywood's most infamous unsolved murder; a figure that appears to be more monster than man; a notorious and deadly domestic terrorist attack.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Hitchcock's Birds; Hope Diamond; Phineas Gage
A jar of strange creatures that helped inspire one of the scariest horror films of all time; a blue diamond that is rumored to bring misfortune; the shattered skull of a 19th century laborer.Sunday 12th July 9:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 18: Lost Colony of Roanoke; Dr. Linda Hazzard; Deep Blue; Greenbrier Hotel Bunker; Death of Edgar Allan Poe; Liberty Bell 7
Don examines hair linked to a mysterious death, a sunken space capsule and a controversial medical manual.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Keely's Motor; Reagan Limousine; Audubon's Mystery Book
A mysterious photographic negative is the only evidence of a controversial machine; an armored limousine takes center stage in an assassination attempt; a giant book helps unlock the secrets of birds.Thursday 9th July 4:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 16: Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter; Lincoln Brass Knuckles; Pneumatic Subway; Karen Silkwood Murder; Einstein's Brain; Morgan Affair
Don looks at sketches of creatures, some brass knuckles that saves a president and a secret society building.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Boston Molasses disaster; D.B. Cooper; Buddy Holly Curse
Don examines a mysterious antique fire truck, the wax likeness of a historic airplane hijacker and a cursed rock-and-roller's pair of sunglasses.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Dr. Crippen; Kinross; Shoe Bomber; the Salton Sea; the Donner Party; FDR's Cane
Don inspects evidence that sentenced a doctor to death; birds killed by a mysterious epidemic; the Donner Party's kettle.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Brinks Heist; Saddam's Spider Hole; Ringdocus
Don examines an old chauffeur's cap and a block of foam from a military manhunt, then tries to unlock a preserved beast.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Flying Car; Prison Riot; Dreamland Fire
Don looks at a car that can fly; a circular saw that was used in a prison riot; the fire that destroyed Coney Island's amusement park.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Lotto Scam; Somali Pirates; Haunted Plane
Don inspects the only known lottery scam ticket; a lifeboat that survived a hijacking; a damaged plane part that might be responsible for ghost sightings.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Anthrax; Marilyn Monroe; Hunley Submarine
Don examines a cardboard box the once held a country's fear, a pill bottle from Monroe's death and a Civil War submarine.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Outlaw Shoes; Astrochimp; Message in a Bottle
Don examines the shoes of a famous Wild West tale, a miniature spacesuit and an ancient scroll discovered in a bottle.Sunday 12th July 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 8: La Raid; Bioterror; Automation
Don uncovers a the story behind a work of art; a tire cover connected to a religious cult warning; a future robot hero.Thursday 9th July 3:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 7: Shrunken Heads; Greeley Expedition; Broken Arrow
Don examines a miniature head from the jungle; a journal details an Arctic expedition; the dented casing of the hydrogen bomb of a nuclear accident.
- Season 2 Episode 6: American Spy, Belle Gunness, Oarfish
A mailbox from the Cold War; an antique wheelbarrow's secret; a preserved monster head from a probable sea beast.
- Season 2 Episode 5: S.S. Eastland Disaster, Lost Gold Mine, Smuttynose Murders
Uncovering the cause of the Eastland Disaster; a possible map to a gold mine; the weapon in a double murder.Thursday 2nd July 7:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 4: French Connection; Shipwrecked Gold; Area 51 Plane Crash
Don looks at how a drug syndicate was brought down; a gold ingot from a sunken ship; a relic from Area 51.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Prison Experiment; Butch Cassidy Manuscript; Dueling Mammoths
The examination of a uniform; a manuscript; ice age; the secrets of a child's rag doll; a deadly engineering disaster.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Annabelle Doll; Bridge Collapse; Whale Attack
Blueprints show the cause of a bad engineering mistake in U.S. history; a journal inspired a work of literature; a scary rag doll.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Siamese Twins; Assassin Umbrella; Capone's Haunted Cell
The death cast of Cheng and Eng; an umbrella from a Cold War assassination; the legend of an Al Capone jail cell.
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 12: Concorde; Robert the Doll; Unabombers Shack
Don Wildman visits the Museum of Flight, Seattle, where he learns more about Concorde, the first supersonic commercial jet. Plus, he takes a look at a sinister doll
- Season 1 Episode 11: USS Intrepid; Seattle Glue Pot; Wing Walkers
A look at interesting artefacts, including an old letter that exposes a crime allegedly committed by a secret society, and the remains of a weapon from the Second World War
- Season 1 Episode 10: Dillingers Death Mask; Frisbee; Shipwreck
A New York City museum displays an artifact from an airplane which brought dread and destruction to the city; a metal staircase from the U.S. Embassy in Vietnam is on display at the Gerald Ford Museum in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Theremin; Silly Putty; Tacoma Narrows Bridge
More interesting artefacts from US museums, including an early electronic instrument, a piece of cargo from the doomed USS Cyclops ship and an eerie display of 36 bodies
- Season 1 Episode 8: Rosa Parks; Elliot Ness; Bigfoot
This edition of the artefact-hunting documentary examines the myth of Bigfoot and uncovers what saved Theodore Roosevelt from an assassin's bullet
- Season 1 Episode 7: Greensboro Lunch; Radithor; WWII U-Boat
A look at some of America's most interesting artefacts, including a ransom note from the Lindbergh kidnapping, a forgotten cure-all drug and a large U-boat on display in Chicago
- Season 1 Episode 6: T-Rex and WWII Invention
Don Wildman tracks down more interesting artefacts, including a T-rex skeleton on display at Chicago's Field Museum, and reveals the story behind the Slinky at the National Museum of Play in New YorkThursday 9th July 2:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bonnie & Clyde Rifle; Deep Sea Fish
Don Wildman continues his examination of interesting artefacts in US museums, viewing an early space suit, a deep-sea 'alien' and a debate-provoking diary
- Season 1 Episode 4: Japanese WMD's; Houdini Stature...
A look interesting and unusual artifacts, including a Japanese weapon that was invented during the Second World War, and a bust of Harry Houdini, which is said to be haunted
- Season 1 Episode 3: San Francisco Quake; Mastodon Story
Featuring a vintage fire engine that survived the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, a gun used by bank robber Patty Hurst, and the skeleton of a mastodon. Presented by Don WildmanThursday 9th July 12:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 1 Episode 2: Prehistoric Monster; 60 Year Old Govt. Cover Up
Don Wildman continues his journey looking at unusual exhibits, and examines the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Nagasaki during the Second World War and a strange wooden man in RoswellThursday 9th July 11:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 1 Episode 1: Alcatraz; Enigma Machine; Real Mona Lisa
Don Wildman uncovers America's most unusual historical artefacts. In the opening episode, the presenter takes a look at a collection of dummy heads linked to Alcatraz, the Enigma machine, and a suspicious Mona Lisa paintingThursday 9th July 1:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Special (2012 - 2015)
- Special Episode 4: Halloween Special: Bride of Frankenstein; Walking Dead; Ghosts in the Mirror
A man's attempt to bring back his love from the dead; a whip used in voodoo practice.
- Special Episode 3: Most Extreme Special
Don looks back on some of the biggest life and death events recorded.
- Special Episode 2: Best of Special
Don looks back at the best mysteries in American museums.
- Special Episode 1: Unsolved Cases Special
Don reexamines unsolved cases including the legend of Bigfoot, America's largest art heist and an escape from Alcatraz.
- Amazing Discoveries
Gummy origins; a rocky tale; inscriptions linked to heroism and heartbreak.
- Death Defying
A school bus at a kidnapping; a manuscript tells a tale; a set of stones with powers.
- Secrets of Las Vegas
A seared poker chip salvaged from the MGM Grand Hotel and casino; a 1950's era barber's chair; a small electronic device.
- Mind Blowing
A mystifying machine in a prophecy; a poster for a magician; a video camera above the city of Phoenix.Thursday 2nd July 9:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Forgotten Heroes
A lantern to save endangered travelers; a taxidermied canine on the frontlines; a deep space explorer.
- Notorious New York Thursday 9th July 9:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Iconic L.A.
A dress from a Hollywood epic; a surfboard that bears evidence with a shark; metal shrapnel that played a role.
- Incredible Creatures
An old pistol linked to an outlaw; a bizarre-looking specimen; a jar of strange sea plankton tied to a horror film.
- Cloaked in Secrecy
A uniform in a psychology experiment; a simple fabric swatch; running shoes worn by an extraordinary athlete.
- Most Explosive
A tale of subway survival; a desert inferno; an international cyber spy.
A failed invention; a lawn chair; a dollhouse-like diorama.
- Secrets of Chicago
Two ostrich plumes; a skull at Chicago's Field Museum; a prison cell of Chicago's most infamous mobster.
- Weirdest Weapons
A shotgun wielded by a bandit; an ice axe; a make-up kit used in a rescue mission.
Mysteries at the Museum: Other Episodes
- Son Of A Gun, Whale Rescue
The Old Courthouse Museum in Vicksburg, Mississippi, displays a bullet that is connected to a shocking tale of seemingly Immaculate Conception