Mysteries at the Museum: Season 3 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 3 Episode 19: Most Scandalous
Brain slides from a genius; a tin trunk; a doctor's uniform.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Creepiest
A copper cross used during an exorcism; a brass bell worn by a beast; a hut that housed a killer.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Secrets Of The South
Sketches of otherworldly creatures; a barrel that provides clues to a shipwreck; a plaster molding of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Most Iconic
Infamous drug syndicate; an armored limousine; a holster from an infamous outlaw.Saturday 1st June 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 15: Unexplained
Embroidery created by a woman who subsisted without food; a prized revolver; a book of all the birds of North America.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Ultimate Adventures
Sled-dog who traverses the arctic; an infamous spy's escape; an intergalactic game of golf.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Great Train Robbery, Phoenix Lights, Santa Cruz Sea Serpent
A detonator used in a robbery; a video camera captured a bizarre phenomena; the massive skull of a beast.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Patience Worth; Space Monkey; Absinthe
A set of books that contain a tale told from beyond the grave; a primate that once played a role in man's explorations of space; the bottle of an alcohol believed to compel drinkers to commit heinous acts.
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Conqueror's Curse, Play-Doh, Poe Murder
A dress worn by a Hollywood movie star; a lump of gray clay; a faded brown document.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Santa Claus Heist, Long Island Heiress, Papago Park
Handcuffs that once held the wrists of an unlikely criminal; a dress worn by a socialite; a leather bag used in a prison escape.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cleveland Tumor, Lions of Tsavo, Willamette Meteorite
A preserved mass of human tissue; a massive skull belonging to an African beast; a replica of a meteorite that played a part in a heist.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sheppton Mine Disaster, Bite Board, Erie Collar Bomb
A makeshift harness that played a role in a mine rescue; a surf board that bears the evidence of an attack; crude explosive device at the center of a bank heist.
- Season 3 Episode 7: St. Francis Dam, Philly the Dog, Suicide Table
Concrete tied to the rise and fall of a Los Angeles hero; a taxidermied dog that prowled the lines in World War I; an antique gaming table said to be imbued with a sinister curse.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Buried Alive, Mauve, Crash at Crush
An antique doll tied to a tragic demise; an experiment gone awry that ignites the world of fashion; a stunt that ends in disaster.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Leopold And Loeb; U2 Spy Plane; Chewing Gum
A plow that sows the seeds of a disaster; a plane that challenges the history of flight; a coin that's designed to kill.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Little Trunk Of Horrors; Russian Roswell; Coney Island Baby Incubators
The secrets of an unlikely killer; a collection of debris that may be proof of alien intelligence; a curious orb which tells the story of a bizarre cult.Thursday 30th May 8:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Prophet Of Oak Ridge; Human Scalp; Mothman
Historic journey through Death Valley; a group of bricks at a Civil War prison break; a human scalp that tells a tale of bravery.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Mgm Fire; UFO Car; Prophecy Sword
A poker chip from one of Las Vegas's worst disaster; a financial document; a sword from the center of a Civil War prophecy.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Railroad Heroine; Niagara Falls Daredevil; Accidental Nuclear Bomb
A lantern that helped guide a teenage girl; a homemade barrel used in a stunt; small metal fragment salvaged from a disaster.Sunday 2nd June 11:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 32: Notorious
A deadly tonic; prison break that took a year to accomplish; a wheel that aided in a crime spree.
- Season 2 Episode 31: Conspiracies
Questionable death of a Hollywood icon; suspiciously large number of lottery winners in one drawing; shocking diagnosis that caused panic.
- Season 2 Episode 29: Deadliest
Most tragic accidents in U.S. space programs; a witch hunt; a secret weapon hidden in plain sight.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Freakiest
Plaster cast of the original Siamese twins; thirty-six preserved corpses; creatures from the depths of the ocean.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Secrets of New England
An axe said to have been used in an infamous murders; a dress that may be proof of an alien encounter; catalogue that holds the key to winning.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Out of This World
World's first and furriest astronauts; pair of human heads; photograph depicting the ghostly image of a former president.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Monumental Mysteries
A five and a half foot tall, bronze statue that some say has caused pregnant women to miscarry; rumors that the Washington Monument is really an emblem of evil.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Goat Gland Doctor, Legend Of The Red Ghost, Easter Island
Don inspects a uniform worn by a highly unorthodox doctor, examines an antique bell linked to a monstrous creature known as the Red Ghost, and investigates a massive stone monolith.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Roulette Computer; LA Shootout; the Brooklyn Enigma; Equitable Building Disaster; Pigeon Missile; 1918 Flu
Don Wildman investigates a wearable computer, a bizarre weapon of war and a custom-made suit of armor that helped perpetuate one of the longest and most shocking street battles in America.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Exorcism; Honey Island Swamp Monster; The Real James Bond; La Belle Shipwreck; Sgt. Stubby
Don Wildman investigates a vial tied to a daring medical experiment, a barrel that provides clues to a centuries-old shipwreck, and a plaster molding that some say is proof of a mysterious bayou creature.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Chowchilla Kidnapping, Texas City Disaster, Bezoar Stones
How a school bus became involved in the largest kidnapping for ransom in U.S. history; a ball of sisal twine that played a key role in a deadly industrial accident; a handful of stones that were once prized more than silver or gold.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Black Dahlia; French Angel; Sterling Hall Bombing
A box that holds clues to Hollywood's most infamous unsolved murder; a figure that appears to be more monster than man; a notorious and deadly domestic terrorist attack.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Hitchcock's Birds; Hope Diamond; Phineas Gage
A jar of strange creatures that helped inspire one of the scariest horror films of all time; a blue diamond that is rumored to bring misfortune; the shattered skull of a 19th century laborer.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Lost Colony of Roanoke; Dr. Linda Hazzard; Deep Blue; Greenbrier Hotel Bunker; Death of Edgar Allan Poe; Liberty Bell 7
Don examines hair linked to a mysterious death, a sunken space capsule and a controversial medical manual.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Keely's Motor; Reagan Limousine; Audubon's Mystery Book
A mysterious photographic negative is the only evidence of a controversial machine; an armored limousine takes center stage in an assassination attempt; a giant book helps unlock the secrets of birds.Saturday 1st June 7:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 16: Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter; Lincoln Brass Knuckles; Pneumatic Subway; Karen Silkwood Murder; Einstein's Brain; Morgan Affair
Don looks at sketches of creatures, some brass knuckles that saves a president and a secret society building.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Boston Molasses disaster; D.B. Cooper; Buddy Holly Curse
Don examines a mysterious antique fire truck, the wax likeness of a historic airplane hijacker and a cursed rock-and-roller's pair of sunglasses.Saturday 25th May 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 14: Dr. Crippen; Kinross; Shoe Bomber; the Salton Sea; the Donner Party; FDR's Cane
Don inspects evidence that sentenced a doctor to death; birds killed by a mysterious epidemic; the Donner Party's kettle.Sunday 26th May 11:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 13: Brinks Heist; Saddam's Spider Hole; Ringdocus
Don examines an old chauffeur's cap and a block of foam from a military manhunt, then tries to unlock a preserved beast.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Flying Car; Prison Riot; Dreamland Fire
Don looks at a car that can fly; a circular saw that was used in a prison riot; the fire that destroyed Coney Island's amusement park.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Lotto Scam; Somali Pirates; Haunted Plane
Don inspects the only known lottery scam ticket; a lifeboat that survived a hijacking; a damaged plane part that might be responsible for ghost sightings.Thursday 30th May 10:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 10: Anthrax; Marilyn Monroe; Hunley Submarine
Don examines a cardboard box the once held a country's fear, a pill bottle from Monroe's death and a Civil War submarine.Sunday 26th May 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 9: Outlaw Shoes; Astrochimp; Message in a Bottle
Don examines the shoes of a famous Wild West tale, a miniature spacesuit and an ancient scroll discovered in a bottle.
- Season 2 Episode 8: La Raid; Bioterror; Automation
Don uncovers a the story behind a work of art; a religious cult warning; a future robot hero.Thursday 30th May 11:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 7: Shrunken Heads; Greeley Expedition; Broken Arrow
Don examines a miniature head from the jungle; a journal details an Arctic expedition; the dented casing of the hydrogen bomb of a nuclear accident.Today at 11:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 6: American Spy, Belle Gunness, Oarfish
A mailbox from the Cold War; an antique wheelbarrow's secret; a preserved monster head from a probable sea beast.Today at 8:00pm EDT - The Travel Channel
- Season 2 Episode 5: S.S. Eastland Disaster, Lost Gold Mine, Smuttynose Murders
Uncovering the cause of the Eastland Disaster; a possible map to a gold mine; the weapon in a double murder.
- Season 2 Episode 4: French Connection; Shipwrecked Gold; Area 51 Plane Crash
Don looks at how a drug syndicate was brought down; a gold ingot from a sunken ship; a relic from Area 51.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Prison Experiment; Butch Cassidy Manuscript; Dueling Mammoths
The examination of a uniform, a manuscript, and Ice Age.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Annabelle Doll; Bridge Collapse; Whale Attack
Blueprints show the cause of a bad engineering mistake in U.S. history; a journal inspired a work of literature; a scary rag doll.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Siamese Twins; Assassin Umbrella; Capone's Haunted Cell
The death cast of Cheng and Eng; an umbrella from a Cold War assassination; the legend of an Al Capone jail cell.Sunday 2nd June 8:00am EDT - The Travel Channel
Mysteries at the Museum: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
A crisis in space; how the first supersonic commercial jet became an artifact; an antique doll's little secret.
- Season 1 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
An old letter is discovered in the Yale archives; 120 year-old pot transforms Seattle; four mysterious objects are found on the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
A New York City museum displays an artifact from an airplane which brought dread and destruction to the city; a metal staircase from the U.S. Embassy in Vietnam is on display at the Gerald Ford Museum in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
How one of the first electronic instruments caused a scandal; the mystery of 36 preserved bodies; the only clue to the USS Cyclops' disappearance.
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Two artifacts save Roosevelt; postcards taunt Eliot Ness; memo could have saved the Titanic; large primate tooth.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
A vial of the drug Radithor at The National Museum of Nuclear Science; a German U-Boat at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Chicago's Field Museum; Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
National Museum of the US Air Force; Scripps Institution.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Coos Bay Histrorical Society; a weapon of mass destruction.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
The 1906 San Francisco earthquake.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Kennedy's Air Force One; the International UFO Museum.
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Alcatraz's reputation destroyed by makeshift dummy heads.
Mysteries at the Museum: Special (2012)
- Special Episode 3: Most Extreme Special
Don looks back on some of the biggest life and death events recorded.
- Special Episode 2: Best of Special
Don looks back at the best mysteries in American museums.
- Special Episode 1: Unsolved Cases Special
Don reexamines unsolved cases including the legend of Bigfoot, America's largest art heist and an escape from Alcatraz.