My Strange Addiction: Season 6 (2015)
- Season 6 Episode 6: Grandma Lover; Addicted to Being Madonna
Kyle only dates women over the age of 65 and Adam is obsessed with becoming Madonna.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Addicted to Psychics; Addicted to Body Casting
A man is addicted to covering his body in orthopedic plaster casts; a woman who speaks with psychics at least three times a day to avoid loneliness.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Addicted to Air Freshener; Long Neck Woman
A woman who drinks air freshener every day and a person obsessed with having the world's longest neck.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Addicted to Being Pamela Anderson
A woman in the UK who is addicted to transforming herself into actress and 'Baywatch' beauty Pamela Anderson.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Eats Bricks; Married to a Carnival Ride
Linda has been married to a 70-foot carnival ride, Bruce, for three years; in 12 years Patrice has consumed approximately half a ton of bricks.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Men in Doll Suits
A look into female maskers: men who dress in rubber suits and masks to look like female dolls as they step into public for a rubber doll rendezvous.
My Strange Addiction: Season 5 (2014)
- Season 5 Episode 6: Justin Bieber Look-a-like; Makeup Eater
Featuring a 33-year-old man who spent more than $100,000 on surgery to look like Justin Bieber, and a 22-year-old woman who cannot stop eating make-up
- Season 5 Episode 5: Addicted to Doll/Eats Plastic Bags
Robert eats up to 16 plastic bags every week, while 48-year-old Catherine refuses to part with her doll
- Season 5 Episode 4: Chews Dirty Diapers; Addicted to Leeches
Featuring 22-year-old Keisha, who is addicted to chewing on urine-soaked nappies, and 50-year-old Vladimir, who enjoys using leeches on his own skin
- Season 5 Episode 3: Proud to Be Plastic
Lacey, a 44-year-old mother, has undergone at least 30 plastic surgery procedures and is planning more, unless her children can persuade her to give up her addiction
- Season 5 Episode 2: Identical Twin Obsession; Eats Mattresses
Identical twins Amy and Becky are always with each other and even go on blind dates together, and Jennifer likes to chew her mattress
- Season 5 Episode 1: Pony Play; Addicted to Drinking Paint
The return of the programme about people battling obsessive behaviour that is on the verge of taking over their lives. Featuring 31-year-old Nicole, who is addicted to dressing up and acting like a pony, and single mother Heather who loves drinking paint
My Strange Addiction: Season 4 (2013)
- Season 4 Episode 8: Blood Drinker
The story of a 29-year-old woman who has been addicted to drinking human blood for 15 years, but her doctor has advised her to quit
- Season 4 Episode 7: In Love with Balloons/Face Mask Eater
Julius has been sexually attracted to balloons for decades and keeps more than fifty thousand in his home at all times; Natasha eats entire jars of clay face masks every day.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Vapor Rub/Eats Tires
Danielle has been addicted to vapor rub for more than 20 years, going through more than 30 jars, inhalers and patches every week; 19-year-old Allison has been eating tires for the past six years, consuming 14 pounds every month.
- Season 4 Episode 5: The Lamb/Eats Deodorant
Following a teenager who has been obsessed for two years with eating sticks of deodorant, and a woman who is unable to live without her stuffed lamb
- Season 4 Episode 4: Loves Baby Wipes/Eats Sand
Riah has been addicted to baby wipes since she was 15 and goes through 500 a day, using them instead of showering; Brea has been addicted to eating sand for the past five years.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Extreme Hair/Addicted to Bee Stings
Asha hasn't cut her 21-foot long hair for nearly 25 years and spends up to 6 hours a day grooming her ten-pound locks; Margaret has stung herself over 50,000 times with bees.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Addicted to Inflatables/ Butt Injection Addict
For the last six years, 20-year-old Mark has been addicted to his 15 inflatable pool toys as he eats with them, sleeps with them and even bathes them; Karmello has been getting black market butt injections for the last three years.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Addicted to Coffee Enemas/Licks Cats
Trina and her husband Mike have done nearly 7,000 coffee enemas over the last two and a half years; Lisa has been addicted to licking her cat and eating clumps of hair for three years.
My Strange Addiction: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 8: Drinks Gasoline; Smelling Her Doll Head
A woman discusses her addiction to consuming gasoline, and a 24-year-old talks about her compulsion to take her doll's head everywhere she goes
- Season 3 Episode 7: Urine Drinker
Featuring a woman who has been drinking her urine for four years in the belief it has helped to treat her cancer, despite no medical proof to verify her claim
- Season 3 Episode 6: Smells Pine Cleaner; Roadkill Addict
Jillian has been addicted to smelling pine cleaner for two years and can't go more than 15 minutes without a smell; Scott is obsessed with picking up dead animals from the road.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Eats Dirt; Extreme Toenails
Featuring a woman who has eaten dirt every day for the past 30 years, and another who is addicted to growing her toenails
- Season 3 Episode 4: Drinks Nail Polish; Ear Digger
Featuring a woman who has been drinking up to five bottles of nail polish every day for five years, and another who cannot stop digging in her earsThursday 10th September 7:00pm EDT - Discovery Life Channel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Addicted to My Breasts; Tape Eater
Featuring a woman who has spent nearly $250,000 on 22 breast-enlargement operations, despite having suffered an infection from her most recent implants
- Season 3 Episode 2: Eats Cat Food; Smells Mothballs
Stories of people battling obsessive behaviour that is on the verge of taking over their lives. This edition features Mary who is addicted to eating cat food and Alicia who is compelled to smell mothballs throughout the day
- Season 3 Episode 1: Dating My Car; Baby Powder Addiction
Featuring a man who has been in a relationship with his car for almost five years, and a woman addicted to snorting baby powder
My Strange Addiction: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Carrying My Husband's Urn
A widow who is so devastated by the loss of her husband she insists on carrying his urn everywhere she goes, but her grieving has reached a new level
- Season 2 Episode 7: Bathes in Bleach; Eats Plastic
Featuring an 18-year-old who has eaten plastic every day for more than 11 years, and a woman who regularly bathes in bleach
- Season 2 Episode 6: Extreme Cycling; Taxidermy
Featuring a man who spends at least six hours each day peddling on his bike, and a woman who likes to search for dead animals on the road so she can stuff them
- Season 2 Episode 5: Eats Rocks; Pillow Obsessed
Featuring a woman who has been eating rocks for more than 20 years, and another who takes her childhood pillow everywhere she goes
- Season 2 Episode 4: Gas Sniffer; Teddy Bear Obsessions
A woman who has been obsessed with smelling petrol for the past 30 years, and a former drug addict who has 12 'children', all of which are teddy bears
- Season 2 Episode 3: Wears Diapers; Eats Dryer Sheets
Stories of people battling obsessive behaviour that is on the verge of taking over their lives. This edition features a 25-year-old woman who dresses like a baby
- Season 2 Episode 2: Eats Drywall; Shower Drain Hair Collector
The case of a woman who has spent the past seven years eating plasterboard, and a man who is obsessed with collecting hair out of showers
- Season 2 Episode 1: Rampant Rats; Extreme Fingernails
Featuring a woman who has more than 60 pet rats, and another who has been growing her fingernails for 22 years and calls them her children
My Strange Addiction: Season 1 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 12: Laxatives; Pottery & Ashes
Featuring a woman with a life-threatening addiction to laxatives, and another who craves pottery and ashes more than food and waterThursday 10th September 7:30pm EDT - Discovery Life Channel
- Season 1 Episode 11: Make-up Addict; Obsessed With Death
Featuring a woman who is obsessed with make-up, and another who is strangely fascinated by deathThursday 10th September 6:30pm EDT - Discovery Life Channel
- Season 1 Episode 10: Eats Glass; Bleaches Skin
Josh eats glass and bullets for attention; Candice believes bleaching her skin will make her more accepted.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Can't Stop Cleaning; Love Rocks
Featuring a woman who spends eight hours a day cleaning her home, and another who treks through treacherous terrain to find rocks to add to her collectionThursday 10th September 6:00pm EDT - Discovery Life Channel
- Season 1 Episode 8: Married to A Doll; Picking My Scabs
Featuring a man who treats his life-size doll like a wife, and a woman who spends two hours every day picking scabs on her body
- Season 1 Episode 7: Eats Couch Cushion; Furry
Stories of people battling obsessive behaviour including a woman who can not go to social events without wearing her fur suit and another who eats sofa cushions
- Season 1 Episode 6: Hair Puller; Shoe Fanatic
Featuring a woman who owns more than 200 pairs of shoes, and another who spends several hours a day pulling out her hair and eating the follicles
- Season 1 Episode 5: Eats Detergent; Strongman
Featuring a woman who regularly eats detergent, and a man who is so obsessed with strongman competitions that he trains for up to six hours a day
- Season 1 Episode 4: Ventriloquist; Cat Lady
Stories of people battling obsessive behaviour, featuring a woman who does not go anywhere without her puppets, and another with a cat allergy who owns more than 20 of the animals
- Season 1 Episode 3: Eats Cleanser; Tanner
Featuring a woman who has been secretly swallowing household cleaner on a regular basis since she was 12, and another who admits to using sunbeds up to three times a day
- Season 1 Episode 2: Thumb Sucker; Bodybuilder
Lauren used to be addicted to drugs and alcohol, but she is now addicted to bodybuilding; Rhonda is 24 years old and cannot stop sucking her thumb.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Eats Toilet Paper; Blow Dryer
Stories of people battling obsessive behaviour, beginning with Kesha Davis, who admits to eating half a roll of toilet paper every day