- Season 1 Episode 19: In Dreams Begin Responsibilities
Jordan consults Brian on winning back Angela; a new girl has a crush on Rickie.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Weekend
Patty shows Graham another side during a romantic getaway; Angela copes with a visit from Rayanne.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Betrayal
Angela forgets about Jordan and flirts with Corey; Patty's friend meets Graham's business partner.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Resolutions
Rickie faces a dillema on New Year's Eve. Bittersweet drama, starring Claires Danes
- Season 1 Episode 15: So-Called Angels
Angela encounters a mysterious runaway while searching for Rickie, who was booted from his house.
- Season 1 Episode 14: On the Wagon
Rayanne, on the wagon, becomes obsessed with Jordan's band, testing her friendship with Angela and Rickie.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Pressure
Life seen through the eyes of American high-school students. Graham must decide if he will take the risk of becoming a business partner. A sex tape makes the rounds
- Season 1 Episode 12: Self Esteem
Angela's relationship with Jordan leads her to neglect her geometry studies : so she has to grovel for help
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Life of Brian
Brian ends up with two dates for the dance when a new student develops a crush on him.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Other People's Mothers
Rayanne's uninhibited mother entrances Angela; Patty tries to maintain self-control while dealing with her mom.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Halloween
On Halloween, Angela summons the spirit of a student who fell from the school rafters during a 1963 prank.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Strangers in the House
Angela and Sharon reach a crisis in their relationship; Sharon's dad has a heart attack.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Why Jordan Can't Read
Patty faces a dilemma when she realises she may be pregnant again
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Substitute
Angela falls under the spell of an English teacher which causes commotion at Liberty High
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Zit
Acne unleashes Angela's insecurities; a poll brings Sharon unwanted attention.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Father Figures
Graham tries to win Angela's approval with Grateful Dead tickets; Patty's dad meddles in her IRS audit.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Guns and Gossip
A rumor about Angela and Jordan reaches Patty and Graham; a gunshot is heard at school.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Dancing in the Dark
To be alone with Jordan, Angela agrees to do a school project at Brian's; Patty convinces Graham to learn ballroom dancing.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot
A 15-year-old tries to determine her place in the world.